+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invisibility 'time cloak' developed

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Invisibility 'time cloak' developed

An "invisibility" time cloak which is able to hide events in a continuous stream of light has been developed by scientists.

The cloak works by manipulating the speed of light in optical fibres and means any interaction which takes place during this "hole in time" is not detected.

That is, a beam of light can be manipulated along its path.

The study is published in the journal Nature http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nature12224

The research builds upon a time cloak described last year that was only able to hide single brief events of time in an optical beam.

Hidden data

This work is different to other "invisibility cloaks" in that it hides events in time, rather than spatial objects - which similar efforts have looked into.

The team from the Purdue University in Indiana has shown it can hide events in the path of a continuous light beam by having several "holes in time".

The researchers were able to cloak nearly half the data put in the beam's path, which they would otherwise be able to detect.

Cloaking, just as it sounds, is where an object or event is hidden from vision. This can apply to frequencies of light or sound. For example, stealth war planes can be difficult to detect on enemy radar.

"We were able to push the light forward and back using commercial telecoms components, that are controlled by electrical signals," said Andrew Weiner, who co-authored the paper.

"When one sends high-speed data over an optical fibre in the existing infrastructure, in many cases it's just 1s and 0s (binary code).

continued at

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22780651
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Studeo For This Post:

bennycog (9th June 2013), boja (9th June 2013), ceetee9 (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), daddy fishwick (9th June 2013), Deemah (9th June 2013), etheric underground (9th June 2013), Fred Steeves (9th June 2013), Hazel (9th June 2013), InCiDeR (9th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th June 2013), shadowstalker (9th June 2013), Sidney (9th June 2013), sigma6 (9th June 2013), Star Tsar (9th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Re: Invisibility 'time cloak' developed

If this is in public what is going on behind closed doors?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

bennycog (9th June 2013), ceetee9 (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), Fred Steeves (9th June 2013), InCiDeR (9th June 2013), shadowstalker (9th June 2013), spiritguide (9th June 2013), Star Tsar (9th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    Only time can tell..... or wait... it no longer can
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Christine (9th June 2013), sigma6 (9th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Behind closed doors (from what I've been reading) such technology was developed or reverse engineered back in 40s.
    The first would be the "Philadelphia Experiment" which was a failure,
    since then this technology has been refined and from 80s-to present day there is an array of planes and air/space ships that perfected the utilization.

Here is a very good thread by GoodeTXSG with tonns of great info on cloaking and anti-gravity technology.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Solar-System

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deemah For This Post:

bennycog (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), InCiDeR (9th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th June 2013), risveglio (9th June 2013), sigma6 (9th June 2013), Star Tsar (9th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Whatever we can imagine is half the way to knowing what technologies they have.....every year that passes they are 44 years ahead..
    over 2300 years in advancement....blows my mind.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Christine (9th June 2013), InCiDeR (9th June 2013), sigma6 (9th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yes, they have the technology. I saw it on a You tube video under "Invisible Soldiers" one of the servicemen's family posted for them. It showed them going inside a tank that pulled up during harsh enemy fire and roadside bombs. The soldier comes up from the right side of the wall, and climbs in the tank. It's like they activate the material of the uniform, and make it translucent reflecting the back round and they are able to camouflage into any area for rescue. I bet it's a black water technological patent. Who else would need it to activate false terror attacks in front of the eyes?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Christine (9th June 2013), InCiDeR (9th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th June 2013), Reinhard (9th June 2013), sigma6 (9th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

like I always say... CONTROL of the DISTRIBUTION of... (fill in the blank...)

And talk about going right to the source, considering a lot of information is moving onto fibre optics the implications of this is pretty unsettling.

I have always felt, besides the technical possibilities for greater data distribution, "They" want everything digital, as opposed to analog, because of the greater potential to manipulate and control it through the creation and programming of unlimited algorithms that will eventually ensue.

Support wikileaks, anonymous, etc, and hackers the world over... they are the last bastions of free expression over centralized media control.
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th June 2013 at 16:10.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Christine (9th June 2013), InCiDeR (9th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

This also puts the time loss during an Ufo encounter in a whole different perspective... and also time machines...

Even if they say they are not manipulating time but light. But isn't time based on the speed of light nowdays?
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Deemah (here)
    Behind closed doors (from what I've been reading) such technology was developed or reverse engineered back in 40s.
    The first would be the "Philadelphia Experiment" which was a failure,
    since then this technology has been refined and from 80s-to present day there is an array of planes and air/space ships that perfected the utilization.

Here is a very good thread by GoodeTXSG with tonns of great info on cloaking and anti-gravity technology.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Solar-System
    They may very well have perfected it. In July 2010 my wife and I were heading to Durango, CO on vacation. We were just outside of Cuba, NM heading North on 550 when a shadow flew over our car causing a wind so strong that it made the convertible top flap loudly and blew the car partially into the left lane. We both ducked thinking a low flying plane nearly hit us, but when we looked out the windows (all the way around) there was nothing to be seen anywhere in the sky. There was no way even a jet could have disappeared that quickly. Was it a "cloaked" plane or UFO? We have no idea, but it was a very strange event to say the least.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread