+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'Shock jock' Alex Jones disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'Shock jock' Alex Jones disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

The annual conference of the secretive Bilderberg Group is meeting near Watford, with some leading political and business leaders from the US and Europe.

American "shock jock" Alex Jones joined Times columnist David Aaronovitch to discuss it - and ended up disrupting the show in spectacular fashion.

Presenter Andrew Neil described him as "the worst person" that he had ever interviewed.

Watch Interview here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Studeo For This Post:

Airwooz (10th June 2013), aranuk (10th June 2013), avid (10th June 2013), Dorjezigzag (10th June 2013), Earth Angel (10th June 2013), etheric underground (10th June 2013), Fred Steeves (10th June 2013), Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), jagman (11th June 2013), Magnus (10th June 2013), Reinhard (10th June 2013), Rich (10th June 2013), Richard S. (10th June 2013), RMorgan (10th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: 'Shock jock' Alex Jones disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

Good on Alex! My fellow Scot Andrew Neill is Tory bastard. The Tory party defends the establishment: simply. The labour leaders pretend they oppose it and the Liberals offer another solution which simply confuses the people who don't know.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 10th June 2013 at 02:54.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th June 2013), Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Reinhard (10th June 2013), RMorgan (10th June 2013), sunflower (10th June 2013), ulli (10th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I understand Alex has to be loud to draw attention, people just so dumb or lack of interesting in many issues.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Magnus (10th June 2013), RMorgan (10th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Yep good for Jones. Have had dealings with Neil and he knows how it is behind his comedian's mask. Murdoch cleverly got him out of his Sunday Times jobs after Sky TV, by offering him a job at Fox in the States which never materialised. The UK mainstream media political debate is pathetic and many of the journalists know it.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Magnus (10th June 2013), mahalall (11th June 2013), ulli (10th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

lol the so called 'alternative' media bite back:

http://www.aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/...ormer-pal.html

AARONOVITCH, GATEKEEPER; NEIL, FORMER PAL OF PAMELA; ALEX JONES, TRUTHSEEKER

Alex Jones has been on the BBC with the Zionist 'gatekeeper' David Aaronovitch.

And with the 'discredited' Andrew Neil, former friend of the prostitute Pamela Bordes.

"Documents in the Belgium child rape and murder case pointed at the involvement of both Belgium AND Dutch politicians, judiciary and police - all taking part in the Mark Dutroux child abuse scandal, but writers like Aaronovitch will tell you that it’s just another 'conspiracy theory'...

"Aaronovitch has a history of making some rather ridiculous statements.

"Whether defending the mythology of WMD's in Iraq...

"or defending Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians, Aaronovitch has a pretty shameless record as an establishment gatekeeper..."

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/11/1...ic-confidence/

Reportedly, one prostitute, Pamella Bordes, was simultaneously dating: Andrew Neil (then editor of Sunday Times); Donald Trelford (then editor of The Observer); Conservative minister for sport Colin Moynihan and billionaire arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

avid (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Reinhard (10th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Studeo (here)

American "shock jock" Alex Jones joined Times columnist David Aaronovitch to discuss it - and ended up disrupting the show in spectacular fashion.

Presenter Andrew Neil described him as "the worst person" that he had ever interviewed.

Watch Interview here...

I'm likely in the minority on this, but I think Alex disgraces himself (while discrediting alternative media) every time he goes off on these childish rants. He would fair very well to do some serious note taking from the likes of David Icke, on how to present one's truth in a dignified, articulate and respectful manner.

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Watch Interview here...

I'm likely in the minority on this, but I think Alex disgraces himself (while discrediting alternative media) every time he goes off on these childish rants. He would fair very well to do some serious note taking from the likes of David Icke, on how to present one's truth in a dignified, articulate and respectful manner.

Sometimes we have to get mad Fred for the point to get across , and its very frustrating for people like you and me to get across very narrow minded . Alex only presents the basics of the conspiracy , Imagine trying to talk to those same folks about what we talk here at Avalon. hey would burn us at the stake .

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Camilo (10th June 2013), Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), jagman (11th June 2013), Magnus (10th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

He who looses his temper looses it.
    Shouting never gets a good result---Statesmen (not talking about politicians as such) have the ear of many as they express in a calm logical wise way.
    Shouting attracts people who identify with shouting and therefore violence.
    Shouting is verbal violence.
    David Ike has a following because he expresses in a calm factual way---there is not the high energy of anger there, frustration at times yes.
    David has said "Only unconditional love is real everything else is illusion"-- I think he believes that statement.
    His suggestion is non violent --(non compliance) and is as Gandhi used to free India from colonialism.
    Any time that rebels won through violence it was just more of the same.
    Don't think we want that.

Chris

Copied from here--perhaps the two threads should be merged

. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post685481
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Another1 (10th June 2013), Camilo (10th June 2013), eric charles (10th June 2013), Fred Steeves (10th June 2013), gripreaper (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (10th June 2013), jagman (11th June 2013), Kimberley (10th June 2013), music (10th June 2013), Rich (10th June 2013), Snookie (10th June 2013), Wind (11th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

YIHAAAA!!!!.. Alex is passionate and knowledgeable and awesome... Anyone who gives it to toffy nosed
    asleep journalists like these sheeples deserves my respect... Love your work mr Jones.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

eric charles (10th June 2013), Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Rich (10th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Watch Interview here...

Yeah Fred, I agree with you.

You know, there´s nothing like winning a debate with class.

Alex has the knowledge to win such kind of debates hands down, like a gentleman. However, he´s got a bad temper...

Besides, I think it´s quite rude to go into other people´s radio or tv shows, as a guest, and behave like that.

I imagine a lot of people quit listening to him at the moment he starts behaving like that... Screaming is really not the best way to make yourself be heard.

Anyway, I like him...

Raf.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Another1 (10th June 2013), eric charles (10th June 2013), Fred Steeves (10th June 2013), Gardener (11th June 2013), greybeard (10th June 2013), gripreaper (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), jagman (11th June 2013), Jean-Luc (12th June 2013), Kimberley (10th June 2013), Operator (10th June 2013), Snookie (10th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Charlie Skelton was booked to appear but the BBC did not want journalism so they picked Jones instead,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/medi...ics-bilderberg

Nice work, Daily Politics. You stuck a grizzly bear in your interview chair and jabbed him with a poker. The bear roared and thrashed about, and your host called him an idiot. Congratulations, have a Pulitzer.

On Sunday, the Daily Politics became Beadle's About, when they invited fiery Texan shock-jock, Alex Jones, and sat him next to David Aaronovitch, to discuss the Bilderberg conference. Jones is a known quantity to the mainstream, after his famous tirade at Piers Morgan. Everyone on the production knew precisely what was going to happen, the bellowing shambles was always the goal. It was the TV equivalent of shaking Diet Coke and Mentos.

Before the production got through to Jones, I'd been booked to take part in the discussion with Aaronovitch. I was looking forward to it, as the argument for taking Bilderberg seriously as an international policy summit is easy to make. I knew Aaronovitch would try and drag the event into the world of conspiracy, and I was ready to defend the journalists and politicians who this year were paying proper attention to an influential and unaccountable lobbying forum.

But the Daily Politics didn't want a discussion. They wanted chaos, so they booked a volcano. Barely for a second did the programme stray into a critique of the event itself. The whole sequence, from start to finish, was deliberately shaped to discredit any serious discussion of a conference which takes itself seriously enough to spend millions of pounds on security. Which is serious enough to hold the attention, for three days, of George Osborne, Kenneth Clarke, the Dutch prime minister, the head of the IMF, the heads of Google, Shell, BP and HSBC. And dozens of other senior policymakers and corporate CEOs. But for Andrew Neil's crazy gang, it was all a giant hoot.

"It's like Christmas for conspiracy theorists," grinned Neil, introducing a short video package about this year's conference. No mention made of all the mainstream press that turned up (Reuters, AP, the Times, Telegraph, Channel 4 News, BBC London News, Sky News, Daily Mail, many others) – or the fact that the report itself was shot in a press area, a first for the conference. It was just a chance to giggle at the crazies.

"This protest seems more like a slightly weird party," said reporter Adam Fleming, as his camera picked out a ventriloquist doll and a protester dressed as a clown. Kenneth Clarke turned up, plump with chuckles, to reassure a giddy Fleming that there's nothing to worry about, and not to listen to the all the "nutty theories" about Bilderberg.

Fleming didn't ask Clarke about allegedly breaching the ministerial code by attending last year's conference, or about his involvement with the Bilderberg Association charity (brought up by Michael Meacher on Sky News). He just stood there simpering while Clarke told him how "dull" the whole thing is. "I'm actually slightly disappointed," Fleming giggled. Yeah, you and me both.

From giggly start to screaming finish, it was a cheap, circus hatchet job on the story. Never, not for an instant, was there going to be a debate. They could have had one, but they wanted a hand grenade. Aaronovitch didn't even need to pull the pin. It pulled itself. Jones barely needed a nudge to explode.

Before the show I told the producers what would happen. "This isn't journalism," I said, "this is sport." If anything, it was an attack on journalism. Certainly an attack on measured thinking. I texted the producer after the show. "Job done."

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

... these snooze groups just pass right over the fact that 'they' said this was all just nuttery for years and years ... even now that this group of thieves at Bilderberg is in the open, they want to paint folks like Jones as 'conspiracy nuts'

... I will fess though, the carnival crowd outside for the cameras to see does not help their case much with mom 'n pop citizen trying to sort it all out ... clowns? they sent in clowns? ... I can try to explain why he rages like a mad man (to get our attention) but how do I explain the flippin clowns?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Snookie (10th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

If I was in the same room as Alex Jones, I would have a headache. Loud isn't the word, if he listened rather than shout he may learn more.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Another1 (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Snookie (10th June 2013), Wind (11th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

One question to those who are criticizing Alex Jones What have you done to draw world wide media attention to Bildeberg?
    Charlie Skelton above has a case and eyeswideopen has been working hard, but I don't see that anyone else has.

We live in a world where people don't act, they just criticize those that do, from the comfort of their arm chairs.

Some people just don't get it, you don't see the big picture. The media is a circus which if you play by there rules you loose, to draw attention sometimes you need to, like a comedian, break taboos. One tactic is to shock, that is what gets people talking.

Alex has ranting for years and who has the biggest audience, runs the most efficient operation of anyone. He is now massive and each time he does one of these highly publicised meltdowns the figures get even more massive. Others in his team are more considered and gentle and help balance him out.

Bildeberg is basically a political story which normally would get no interest what so ever from the general population more interested in what their favourite celebrity is doing.
    Last night I checked what was the most popular videos watched on the BBC was and it was, you guessed it Alex Jones on this show, it was also the most popular news story.
    Interestingly number 5 was the interview with the more sober Gosling about the Bildeberg probably helped up by people that had enjoyed Alex Jones and wanted to know more.

In between was a video about one of the many talent shows, another video was about naked people in San fransisco, you get the picture.

Walk down any high street in the Uk and you will see people have meltdowns all over the place, many are not of the repressed, stiff upper lip, clinkinking tea cups of the English stereo type.

People are struggling more and more, they are angry, they want something done.

Within ancient Greek theatre their is a concept called catharsis whereby the audience when watching the emotions that they have repressed up on the stage experience a sense of release.
    Many people would love to do what Alex has done in their increasingly abusive work situation, just tell their corrupt bosses to shut up and hear the facts.

Alex is genuinely angry, he knows these people( including that interviewer Andrew Neil by the way) are criminals, he could perhaps reign it in but it has been proven time and time again again over his extremely successful career that if he runs with his Righteous passionate anger it draws attention and increases viewers

There is this misconception that spiritualism is all meek and mild, this is just not true.

From Padmasambhava to Jesus and the money changers there is a long tradition of passionate expressions of anger against criminals, especially usurers like this Bildeberg Kabal.

I wonder if some people actually believe these people are criminals. If someone steals from your house are are you going to be all polite to them, of course not. So why are people trying to be all nicey nicey to this den of theives.

I'm going to put this picture up again, Jesus and the money changers

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 10th June 2013 at 16:24.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (11th June 2013), Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Kiforall (11th June 2013), mahalall (11th June 2013), Rich (10th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Watch Interview here...

Yeah Fred, I agree with you.

You know, there´s nothing like winning a debate with class.

Alex has the knowledge to win such kind of debates hands down, like a gentleman. However, he´s got a bad temper...

Besides, I think it´s quite rude to go into other people´s radio or tv shows, as a guest, and behave like that.

I imagine a lot of people quit listening to him at the moment he starts behaving like that... Screaming is really not the best way to make yourself be heard.

Anyway, I like him...

Raf.
    Ok although I appreciate the comment , I do not necessarily agree .

Having class to me is being Politically correct , wich in my opinion is selling yourself out totally and degrading yourself at the same time . Alex was being told to shut up . I would flare up also !

Look ,some of us whimper when told to do so , Mr Jones does not , and I feel many more people should stand up for themselves and their views , instead of being politically correct and go out with a whimper .

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

I don't think the intent is to dis Mr. Jones or his mission when suggesting that he take it down a notch in some venues

... after all of these years he and many others like him working together, finally gets mainstream media to acknowledge this topic .... mom and pop America/The World are going to pay more attention this time ... it was an opportunity to lay it out for them and my knee jerk reaction here is that they baited him into what he does best, which is rage and figuratively speaking, scare the sheep

telling him to 'shut up' was clearly over the top and anyone could have easily predicted his response ...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I am with Another1. Tell AJ to shut up, and you will get the opposite. AJ knows that in order to be heard, you have to be louder than your instigator.
    The reporters obviously wanted to shut him up the minute they heard what he was going to preach about. However, when preaching turns into a crazy screaming rant, makes some people not take him seriously, and does in fact put another stamp on the alternative envelope.
    Alex is over the top, and thats what makes him who he is. I happen to like him, because he refuses to let society tell him who he can and can't be.
    One thing to remember, this type of behavior, DOES create attention. he got his website info in, a few times, and he got his message across. If he feels he needs to scream and act a fool, in order to get the job done, so be it. Attention is what we need on these subjects. Even bad attention can open someones eyes to the truth.
    Last edited by Sidney; 10th June 2013 at 18:03.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (10th June 2013), Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Quote Even bad attention can open someones eyes to the truth
    Yep, sometimes you have to do the wrong thing for the right reasons.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th June 2013 at 18:37.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,792 times in 8,388 posts

Alex is in this for the long haul and the biggest picture. He has committed himself to the 'cause'.

Ask David Icke about being ridiculed. He's been there and come back bigger and stronger.

David Icke was never a loud mouthed studio preacher but Alex isn't David Icke. His passion is bigger than his self control. His self control is actually pretty good. It just is no match for his passion.

I fully appreciate Alex's understanding of the fact that being reasonable hands the initiative to the system spin doctors. This is not about a college debate where everyone ends up with a certificate to allow them to practice within the higher levels of the system. That's what the system wants to either keep it as or, if it's Alex generated, convert it into.

The best thing Alex can do is keep on doing what he's already doing. At the very least, his outbursts will never become absorbed into carefully twisted fake revolutionary talk and writings.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (10th June 2013), Holly Lindin (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), Sidney (10th June 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Watch Interview here...

I was just listening to The No Agenda Show, and Adam Curry said that Alex Jones is so 70's in that he is always talking about FEMA camps. Adam doesn't think TPTB have any interest in putting any of us in camps...that's way too much trouble. It is much more subtle and dangerous than that. I think he makes a good point.
    http://www.noagendashow.com/

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

InCiDeR (11th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast