+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "J-Rod" surviving and Escape from Area 51 Documentary

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default "J-Rod" surviving and Escape from Area 51 Documentary

Looked around the Forum and haven't seen people mention this material and I feel its something isn't worth missing.

A story of collaboration with captured grey alien and structural secrets of Area 51 exposed! Although I feel some of it might be a misinformation but for the large part its very interesting.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Deemah For This Post:

daddy fishwick (19th June 2013), etheric underground (10th June 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), Gardener (14th June 2013), GoodETxSG (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (14th June 2013), JohnJ (14th June 2013), kanishk (17th June 2013), kemo (11th June 2013), kersley (10th June 2013), Kristo (10th June 2013), Lifebringer (10th June 2013), mab777 (10th June 2013), NASA Apollo Cartographer (22nd April 2023), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), Prodigal Son (10th June 2013), Ria (10th June 2013), seeker/reader (11th June 2013), spiritwind (22nd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (10th June 2013), Timreh (10th June 2013), Vitalux (10th June 2013), we-R-one (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (10th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: "J-Rod" surviving and Escape from Area 51 Documentary

Very interesting Vid.

Ive posted a realted Questions about the' Looking Glass Device' as mentioned in this vid https://youtube.com/watch?v=poOUxR_HW0U
    My post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...and-our-future
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 10th June 2013 at 12:49.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Deemah (10th June 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), InCiDeR (16th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), Strat (10th June 2013), we-R-one (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (10th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Thank you for posting this video, good stuff. I watched the original interviews of from Bill & Kerry's Project Camelot... The CAD Renderings really are cool.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Talk about synchronicity, right after I saw this thread title this morning I checked my email and this was in there from disclose.tv

Eisenhower Was Going To Attack Area 51 : Ex CIA Deathbed Confession

Maybe Eisenhower really did change his wicked ways after murdering millions by participating in purposely prolonging WWII
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 10th June 2013 at 18:52.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Deemah (10th June 2013), eric charles (10th June 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), InCiDeR (16th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2013), we-R-one (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (10th June 2013), Wind (11th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I deleted three no longer needed posts about the now fixed link in Post #4. All is well. Thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Deemah (10th June 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), InCiDeR (16th June 2013), Prodigal Son (10th June 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Interesting video Deemah thanks for posting! The Dan Burisch story has always fascinated me, so this additional information is quite interesting. I've always wondered why Dan was "allowed" to divulge what he knows without getting killed. I'm glad he explained the difference between alien and extraterrestrial, as I had never heard that explanation until now.

A couple of things, I know this is going to sound vague, but I came across some information that made me think the whole timeline story wasn't real....and of course now I can't remember what it was or exactly where I read it, but I think it was on Avalon...Maybe somebody else will remember and can fill in here. There's so much information overload that I'm having trouble remembering all the different stories, lol. I also came across some info that discounted the whole Dan Burisch story as being fake....but who's to say??? I do think it's odd that he's been allowed to reveal so much with seemingly zero consequences. It has occurred to me that stories like these could be a part of the disclosure process there-by answering my own question as to why Dan can get away with sharing such an amazing experience in a very public way.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Great Vid Deemah, I think Burisch's interviews were a Project Camelot Classic, iconoclastic, ahead of their time (no pun intended) Michael Schratt is an excellent presenter, what a keen mind. I wonder if this means that Burisch is finally 'coming back out' seems he kind of faded into the background there for a while. Or is he just confiding in Schratt only? Absolutely fascinating.
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th June 2013 at 11:10.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), InCiDeR (16th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

If you pop over to the Alienscientists forum you,ll come across A WHOLE SECTION DEBUNKING BURISCH..... He was charged with stolen valour and they say all kinds of stuff most of it released and researched by Edgar Fouche.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

InCiDeR (16th June 2013), sigma6 (17th June 2013), we-R-one (16th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Stolen Valour? That's the best they could come up with?... I didn't even know you could charge someone with something like that... a lot of people ask how he could get away with it... isn't he like married to (or partners with...) with Marcy who is supposed to be the daughter of some high ranking insiders? i.e. they are being treated with kid gloves, probably threatened and slapped on the wrist (with some charges like "stolen valour" and then thrown back in the playpen with some nice toys... just saying...

their handlers know without evidence their claims are just too fantastic... even for truthseekers like us... so how dangerous is it to let them talk...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

InCiDeR (18th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    If you pop over to the Alienscientists forum you,ll come across A WHOLE SECTION DEBUNKING BURISCH..... He was charged with stolen valour and they say all kinds of stuff most of it released and researched by Edgar Fouche.
    I knew Dan personally, and Kerry Cassidy and I spent many hours talking with him off-record. He's not a fake or a fraud. He was delightful, authentic, intelligent, principled, caring and funny.

I regarded him as a good friend, until he and Marci turned against us in late 2009 (Marci being the spokesperson). The situation since then, as I understand, is that he's heavily controlled and has a team of people around him who influence his judgment. The story has great complexities, and quite a lot that's extremely challenging, but the important core of it is, I believe, factual.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (18th June 2013), 4evrneo (17th June 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), exponentialist (17th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Jake (17th June 2013), kanishk (17th June 2013), Limor Wolf (17th June 2013), nomadguy (17th June 2013), sigma6 (18th June 2013), spiritwind (18th June 2013), sunflower (17th June 2013), we-R-one (17th June 2013), Yoda (17th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I knew Dan personally, and Kerry Cassidy and I spent many hours talking with him off-record. He's not a fake or a fraud. He was delightful, authentic, intelligent, principled, caring and funny.

I regarded him as a good friend, until he and Marci turned against us in late 2009 (Marci being the spokesperson). The situation since then, as I understand, is that he's heavily controlled and has a team of people around him who influence his judgment. The story has great complexities, and quite a lot that's extremely challenging, but the important core of it is, I believe, factual.
    Bill
    it was You and Kerry interviewing Dan that woke me up. Thank you. I wrote to Dan and he made me a tie died Tee Shirt which he and Marci signed… i sent him a photo of me wearing it. He said i made the Tee shirt look good. I struggle with discernment in this case and am encouraged by your compassion for Dan and support of his integrity. Thanks again.
    Love is all you need

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2013), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), exponentialist (17th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), sigma6 (18th June 2013), sunflower (17th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th June 2013), we-R-one (17th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I still remember those interviews, as some of first ones that really caught my attention, maybe your most profound work. I still go back and watch them. Dan said some stuff that was very prophetic, that still resonates and has application to today, if I am not mistaken he even made cryptic reference to the Guardia vaccine issue. and that was years before it came on the scene (I can't remember the details, have to go back) But I just remember stuff he said, couldn't be faked, it is just to personal, and too detailed. I think Schratt's presentaton is admirable. I really think that fallout was tragic Bill, and almost made no sense, it was like they had no concept at all what was going on in the real world regarding the vaccination issue (for ex.) That was just a tragic (possibly avoidable) situation. And who knows all the factors that were influencing those events...

In any regard the fact that you captured those interviews for posterity was and still is one of the greatest door openers to the secret black op world. It will continue to find confirmation and will make great history for future generations. That was a golden era, you and Kerry had a magical way of ferreting out some of the most mind bending stories from the most unusual personalities. ;- ) I think I really miss that time. A lot of grist for the mill.

But I think we are in agreement regarding the environment they are currently operating in ... (controlled) thus the 'playpen' reference, or in a sandbox imo.
    Last edited by sigma6; 18th June 2013 at 08:17.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Gardener (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Patient (20th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,727 times in 20,828 posts

• Aliens Are Working With The U.S. Government?! | Ancient Aliens (Season 19):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (21st April 2023), Vangelo (21st April 2023)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

I've always felt that the movie "Paul" that Seth Rogen did the voice on and Jason Bateman in the lead as the friend Paul had inside was all about this very escape of J-Rod. It probably has more truth in it than we know. It was free on Tubi just recently if you have the app
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

mountain_jim (22nd April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread