+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alien Base And Flying Saucer Found In Antarctica..? 2013 HD

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Alien Base And Flying Saucer Found In Antarctica..? 2013 HD

Published on Jun 8, 2013

Very interesting and intriguing images from Google Earth, which seem to show two possible entrances to an alien base or at least an entrance to something, and a huge saucer shaped object buried in the ice. If there are Alien bases in the Antarctic it would follow that there are ET craft their also.

Could the crashed saucer have come from one of these bases? And why have Google Earth censored the location? Interesting and worth a post.

Images submitted via my website by Ryan Bolton. http://www.alien-disclosure-group.com...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 10th June 2013 at 07:13.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: Alien Base And Flying Saucer Found In Antarctica..? 2013 HD

This could be massive stuff... So being the open minded sceptic that I am I want to make sure we can rule out other possibilities before coming to a conclusion that could harm disclosure.. I mean I have actually seen a couple ufo's now it was brilliant..

Such things as volcanic black rock:

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/about_an.../volcanoes.php
    The exposures of rock in Antarctica tell stories of an ancient continental shield, of volcanic activity and the injection of enormous bodies of hot magma (molten rock) into the crust, and of massive forces deep within the crust deforming and metamorphosing (changing) earlier rock formations.

"and lava formations and caves and tubes"

basalt formation

lava flows

"Here is a site claiming the OP discoveries are Lava tubes. worth the look"

http://www.wreckamovie.com/shots/show/8508

"The venturi effect is a special case of Bernoulli's principle. When air is made to flow through a smoothly varying constriction in a tube or pipe it is subject to an increase in velocity and a reduction in pressure in order to satisfy the conservation of energy rule. The air gains kinetic energy as it enters the constriction which is supplied by a pressure gradient force from behind. The pressure gradient reduces the pressure in the constriction, in reaction to the acceleration."

With a tube of sufficient size/length, a small breath at the large end can be amplified to become a tornado at the small end.

Hook up a turbine there, and we've got ourselves some energy.

" A couple other lava tube entrances"

" I like the pic of the unidentified structure and geometric patterns on it, in the OP video. Hey jacko, the last pic on that video - do you know if it was an artists rendition? "

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

crosby (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), jackovesk (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), RMorgan (10th June 2013), seko (10th June 2013), sunflower (11th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2013), Tommy (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (10th June 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

If Google//goggles are on their search engine, sorry I don't do google, unless they stop blocking images in Google/sky.
    Since they won't let me peek, I don't let them peek. :-)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

crosby (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), sunflower (11th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Thanks for posting, I actually happened to catch this video yesterday.

The holes or "entrances" as some call them I had actually seen a few years back, and back then I viewed it on google earth. It is rather curious it would still be there if it was truly something that could not be explained. In my research I also came across the lava/volcanic connection, and how it looks similar to what bennycog is presenting above.
    However, at this point it is hard to say anything for sure. I mean, even if it is natural in origin there is nothing stopping any E.T or Shadow Op for that matter from using it, if it is deemed practical.. Perhaps it would be even more useful if it can easily be explained away as a natural structure.

The supposed E.T craft however made me curious, and I was looking for more high res pictures to analyze. So if anyone have a high(er) resolution copy feel free to let me know, and I will go over it pixel by pixel to look for cropping and other artifacts.

That said, I heard many years back that they found (through satellite scans) a massive oval (I think) metal like structure of sorts beneath the ice at the South Pole, now it does not seem by the description to be the same object, but with all the melting going on who knows. I was told from multiple sources it was part of the old "earth defense grid", similar to what was found in Siberia in the wetlands (it was featured on Ancient Aliens as well).

Anyways, thanks again and keep digging

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

bennycog (10th June 2013), crosby (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), jackovesk (12th June 2013), MadMax1 (13th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), sunflower (11th June 2013), william r sanford72 (10th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

You can find them on google earth. I did about 3-4 years ago, and they are quite intriguing, to say the least, but without being able to go there and inspect them in person?? Who knows?? There are 2 of them, about 5 miles apart. I have place marked them a few times and my place marks keep disappearing. Which I feel is also just as intriguing. Takes awhile to find them, even when you know where they are. And yes the one in this vid, does look just like that, on google earth.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

crosby (10th June 2013), InCiDeR (11th June 2013), jackovesk (12th June 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Snippet from video, compared to image from a droid phone.

When I saw this, my first thought was, hm, that looks like the image I see on my phone when it powers up. Here is the Droid image, next to this craft in the ice image.

Either its CG, or the droid image was a mock up of this craft. (obviously). Uncanny resemblance either way. : )
    Attachment 21679Attachment 21680
    Attachment 21681
    Last edited by Sidney; 10th June 2013 at 20:02.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

InCiDeR (11th June 2013), william r sanford72 (10th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Snippet from video, compared to image from a droid phone.

When I saw this, my first thought was, hm, that looks like the image I see on my phone when it powers up. Here is the Droid image, next to this craft in the ice image.

Either its CG, or the droid image was a mock up of this craft. (obviously). Uncanny resemblance either way. : )
    Attachment 21679Attachment 21680
    Attachment 21681

Those pictures are from the movie "The Thing" made 2011. A prequel to the first movie "The Thing" [1982] by Carpenter.
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 11th June 2013 at 11:22.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Mike Gorman (11th June 2013), RMorgan (11th June 2013), Sidney (11th June 2013), Tommy (11th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread