+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop watching us: NSA

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Post Stop watching us: NSA

The revelations about the National Security Agency's surveillance apparatus, if true, represent a stunning abuse of our basic rights. We demand the U.S. Congress reveal the full extent of the NSA's spying programs.

https://www.stopwatching.us/?r=eff

There is a letter to congress concerning NSAs activities, you may wish to sign it and send on line, if some of you wish.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

eva08 (12th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (12th June 2013), InCiDeR (12th June 2013), Lifebringer (12th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th June 2013), soleil (12th June 2013), spiritguide (12th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Stop watching us: NSA

Remember, TPTB are always concocting new rules, regulations and events to keep us out of our comfort zone. Turnabout is fair play. Let's ruffle their feathers and demand congressional investigation of unconstitutional governmental actions before we have none left. Thanks bogeyman.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

InCiDeR (12th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Stop watching us: NSA

I'm copying this from another thread:

Let's try this. OPERATION TROLL THE NSA

* This must have been posted on the forum somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Think of it as an online flash mob.

Don't worry this is NOT illegal!

i have decide i will broadcast live via you-tube for this event i challenge all you-tubers to do the same! ! http://trollthensa.com/
    script:
    Hey! How's it going? I'm all right.

My job is so ****ty I wish could overthrow my boss. It's like this oppressive regime where only true believers in his management techniques will stay around. I work marathon-length hours and he's made all these changes that have made it the worst architecture firm to work at in Manhattan. Like he moved the office to the Financial District and fired my assistant. She was the only one who knew where the blueprints were! I need access to those blueprints to complete my job! F my life, right? And he keeps trying to start all these new initiatives to boost revenue, but seriously we just need to stick to what we do best. There's only one true profit center. I seriously feel ready to go on strike at any second.

I just read this article about how these free radical particles can cause the downfall of good health and accelerate aging. These could actually cause death to millions of Americans. If these particles are flying around undetected everywhere, does that mean we're all radicalized?

Have you seen the second season of Breaking Bad? I just finished it. I couldn't believe that episode where they poison the guy with ricin! That was the bomb! I won't say any more because I don't want to reveal the earth-shattering events to come.

Oh! So I've been planning a big trip for the summer. I'm thinking of visiting all of the most famous suspension bridges in the United States. So probably like the Golden Gate Bridge, The Brooklyn Bridge, and the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. I'm gonna bring my younger brother and I know he'll want to go to bars, so I'm thinking of getting him a fake drivers license, but I hope that doesn't blow up in my face.

Okay, I gotta run! I'm late for flight school. I missed the last class where we learn how to land, so I really can't miss another one. Talk to you later!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out
    http://trollthensa.com/
    there you see the clock ticking 2 hours and a half to go......

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Original upload by

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mQgRXhEtKiU
    Published on 10 Jun 2013 by Kevin Allan

+ Reply to Thread