+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast

Thread: Within 24 hrs, news that will take down the power structure (Glenn Beck's claim, so far unsubstantiated)

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Within 24 hrs, news that will take down the power structure (Glenn Beck's claim, so far unsubstantiated)

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Perhaps this is what Glen Beck was alluding to..!!!?

June 13, 2013

Breaking news! CNN reports Obama is set to announce Syria has crossed the red line for military intervention by using chemical weapons to kill hundreds of civilians in Syria.

Details are just coming in but the news means the United States will now be launching military action against Syria as Obama has previously promised the use of Chemical weapons in Syria would be a "game changing" red line.

According the the reports from US intelligence officials given just moments ago to congress in a secret closed door meeting, the Syria government has been using Sarin gas.
    His comment in regards to Edward Snowden: "he broke law and when you break the law in our country, you will be held accountable"?!?

If that were true, all the PTB would be in prison! It seems that the laws apply mostly only to those who tell the truth. Disgustingly sad!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Benimal (15th June 2013), Christine (14th June 2013), Earth Angel (15th June 2013), Hervé (14th June 2013), Holly Lindin (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (14th June 2013), karelia (15th June 2013), Limor Wolf (14th June 2013), MorningSong (14th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (14th June 2013), Prodigal Son (15th June 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th June 2013), T Smith (14th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Within 24 hrs, news that will take down the power structure (Glenn Beck's claim, so far unsubstantiated)

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Perhaps this is what Glen Beck was alluding to..!!!?

June 13, 2013

Breaking news! CNN reports Obama is set to announce Syria has crossed the red line for military intervention by using chemical weapons to kill hundreds of civilians in Syria.

Details are just coming in but the news means the United States will now be launching military action against Syria as Obama has previously promised the use of Chemical weapons in Syria would be a "game changing" red line.

According the the reports from US intelligence officials given just moments ago to congress in a secret closed door meeting, the Syria government has been using Sarin gas.
    His comment in regards to Edward Snowden: "he broke law and when you break the law in our country, you will be held accountable"?!?

If that were true, all the PTB would be in prison! It seems that the laws apply mostly only to those who tell the truth. Disgustingly sad!
    Agreed...

Re: NSA Scandal...

This is probably as close as we are going to the Truth on the (NSA) Edward Snowden, ex-CIA, ex-Booz-Allen “Whistleblower” story...

From Dr-Steve-Pieczenik

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ta-Strategy..-

PS - Once you have carefully absorbed the (Intel) (Psychological Profile) & (PsyOp) its just plain old...

(Common-Sense) - $GREED & CONTROL
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th June 2013 at 03:37.

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Glenn Beck knew exactly what he was doing. I mean seriously he launched his book on the same day this whistleblower was suppose to come forward? I'll assume this is correct, though I did not waste any time listening to the audio. This was all planned. I'd love to go back and see what other stunts he did before announcing another one of his "masterpieces". This guy is still operating in ego. I mean how much money does this guy need? He deserves a steak in the face as I offered up in my post I think on the top of page 7.

Here's my big announcement, and guess what, it won't cost you anything, you don't have to wait 24 hours to hear it, and it's scientifically being proven and might I add it's all explained right here on Project Avalon:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-You-On-Board

You can throw as many people out of the system as you want, you can bring some of these fraudulent organizations down, but the charade will continue over and over again like a broken record, until people change their vibratory level. You cannot address these problems with a 3D spacial perspective unless you want to keep living in 3D. You must look at the situation on an energetic level, a vibrational level. Everything living and non-living vibrates at specific frequencies. Until you can change the vibratory rate of this planet, we will continue doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. The vibrational level in each individual can be changed via emotional clearing. Emotional clearing is accomplished through acceptance and forgiveness of difficult situations put before every individual. By coming to terms with these issues through the process of forgiveness, love and compassion, one can change their vibratory rate there-by affecting the energy field we all inhabit. Until this happens on a mass scale we will continue on in the same manner. Each person who changes their vibrational level has an affect on the energy source field that surrounds them, and surrounds all of us.

Here's an example of holographic universe, we as individuals keep promoting these guys as being the "one's" to have the answer for us via these threads. The holographic response, the mirror of our errors,..... is the constant disappointment of their inability to produce the desired results we expect.

The "second coming" is you and nobody else. It's a collective effort of all, not just a selective few, those days are over! Until we understand this, we will continue on in our 3D misery and disappointment by promoting what these guys have to say. Seriously, I don't care if every single person in Congress is replaced. I don't care if the President in every single country is replaced. I don't care if we have access to free energy. I don't care if we no longer have money. None of this will matter because in time, the corruption will seep back in to place, because we're not addressing the vibratory frequency aspect of the situation. So in the spirit of the Jiminii dialect I say, "got it"?
    One of the best post ever!!! Thanks

"The more things change, the more thay stay the same."
    If nothing changes (at an energetic/spiritual level), then nothing really changes.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Christine (14th June 2013), Holly Lindin (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (15th June 2013), johnf (14th June 2013), Journeyon (14th June 2013), karelia (15th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (14th June 2013), Prodigal Son (15th June 2013), T Smith (15th June 2013), transiten (14th June 2013), we-R-one (15th June 2013)

6. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

What about all the chemical weapons that have been unleashed on US citizens, and bop-weapons like HIV and LYME etc (and flouride and chemtrails). That Red line was crossed decades ago, and I don't see any other countries standing up for us.. What about that? Maybe because, we can't even stand up for ourselves??

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Christine (14th June 2013), Dorjezigzag (14th June 2013), eva08 (15th June 2013), GoodETxSG (15th June 2013), Holly Lindin (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (15th June 2013), johnf (15th June 2013), karelia (15th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (14th June 2013), risveglio (14th June 2013), ulli (14th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #185
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    Within 24 hours, it will be Friday for me, this I believe is true.
    Hey buddy.
    Tomorrow is Saturday ... some people prefer Saturday to Friday.
    I particularly prefer today.
    Peace in your weekend.

9. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I told you what the big secret was.

The whitehouse is seriously low on toilet paper
    and they lost the phone number of the toilet
    paper delivery truck.

Now they will have to use corn cobs, just like
    the good old days.

Mod edit: Insult to an entire religion/region/culture removed
    I understand your name is humanalien but you must be over estimated your human part. With commenting on some subject which you do not have any clue, it will be exacerbated the very innocent issue. Your Hate toward Obama becoming a nasty generalization habit.
    I am very sorry for you.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th June 2013 at 05:04.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

johnf (15th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #187
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

I am confused with the time frame as i am in Australia it is currently 8:40am Saturday morning 15 June, has it been 24 hours? i do agree however interfering in the Syria problem is not going to help the situation it will only cause more conflict. I can't see how that will bring down the system unless The UN decides not to back America and the EU group arming the rebels and other countries go against American and the EU and try to block them from doing it . Is it possible that could happen and if it did what would be the outcome?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

InCiDeR (15th June 2013), johnf (15th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (14th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    No wonder why we are in the state we're in... No one seems to want to give this guy a chance..
    I can just hear those bastards laughing , saying don't worry about the them.. They don't have the capacity to believe in anything. yet they think they create their own realities..
    What a joke... As for me.. I'm happy and ready to give this guy a shot. Like he said, We need heroes. I will be positive and hope that what he says become my reality.
    It's very hard for me trust the judgement, credibility or intelligence (or all of the above) of somebody who refuses to understand that 9-11 was a false-flag event.

He also bandies about terms of which he has no idea the meaning, e.g. calling Alex Jones a "horrible fascist".... Alex Jones is many things, and I'm not suggesting one has to support or even agree with Alex Jones, but to call him a fascist? This tells me that Glenn Beck has no idea the meaning of the word.

Nonetheless, I'm willing to listen to any information he happens to put forth. And it has nothing to do with "believing" what he says. I will analyze and consider anything his source has to say, no matter how believable or incredulous, with critical discernment.
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th June 2013 at 03:47.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

bennycog (15th June 2013), donk (15th June 2013), Holly Lindin (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (15th June 2013), kersley (15th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (14th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #189
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/201...o-syria-rebels

I think i might have partly answered my question about the Syria situation causing conflict between governments which might undo some things what do you think?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

InCiDeR (15th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)

I'm so confused. I thought al-Qaeda was our #1 enemy. Remember they hate us for the freedoms that the government has been taking away from us to protect us.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ction/2075323/
    Who are we at war with again? Eurasia? Or Eastasia?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

InCiDeR (15th June 2013), jbins (15th June 2013), math330 (15th June 2013), risveglio (15th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,703 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I'm so confused. I thought al-Qaeda was our #1 enemy. Remember they hate us for the freedoms that the government has been taking away from us to protect us.

The Middle East, you are at war in the Middle East. East Asia would be Japan and China for example. Next maybe Eurasia if you go into Turkey, where Europe and Asia meet, in fact right in the middle of the city of Istanbul.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

InCiDeR (15th June 2013), johnf (15th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #192
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I told you what the big secret was.

The whitehouse is seriously low on toilet paper
    and they lost the phone number of the toilet
    paper delivery truck.

Now they will have to use corn cobs, just like
    the good old days.

Mod edit: Insult to an entire religion/region/culture removed
    I understand your name is humanalien but you must be over estimated your human part. With commenting on some subject which you do not have any clue, it will be exacerbated the very innocent issue. Your Hate toward Obama becoming a nasty generalization habit.
    I am very sorry for you.
    I had something that i was going to say to you but
    i'm not going to derail this thread like you did.

What i said was in jest only....

I'll just ignore you......
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th June 2013 at 05:06.

22. Link to Post #193
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

A big announcement to the general public, is not going to be very big to us I believe.. With our understanding of the nature of the world and our experiences lived and shared here I think it would take something quite big to rock our world..
    But if a thing like for "example only", the US government's war products supplied to another country leaked and shown in real documents comes out, then it would destroy faith and public opinion.. this is only an example..
    But for us to hear that we would brush it off as old news, because we have done our research and we know what governments have created re: al Qaeda, virus's and the like..

Our stepping stones are much larger and further away than most..

So I would be happy to have just something revealed that can make people think and assess their surroundings a little more..

The avalanche had started a long time ago, it is still finding a clear path to collect and roll. So as to land in the right spot with the less people hurt as possible..

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

InCiDeR (15th June 2013), RUSirius (15th June 2013), T Smith (15th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

... humanity...
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (15th June 2013), Sierra (19th June 2013), T Smith (15th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    What about all the chemical weapons that have been unleashed on US citizens, and bop-weapons like HIV and LYME etc (and flouride and chemtrails). That Red line was crossed decades ago, and I don't see any other countries standing up for us.. What about that? Maybe because, we can't even stand up for ourselves??
    AIDS and HIV is a fraud

I was in San Diego Library when the top retrovirus scientists were there letting people know this AIDS was a fraud

now get this --->>>>> AIDS .. is a NAME ... for 25 KNOWN diseases ... it is NOT A NEW DISEASE ... the person who promoted it through the drug companies got the test from the french and even the french said he was nuts ...

HIV is harmless ,..if you have a flu .. you will come up HIV positive .. and when the FLU is GONE ..you come up HIV negative ...

in other words if you have one of these 25 already KNOWN diseases ... then you have AIDS

they used this fraud so they can go out and prove this NEW DISEASE exists .. because anyone with any of the 25 known diseases will show up
    they said the army reported the same amount of aids people in the army 20 years before had not changed .. the same percentage had not changed in 20 years

they said "the only people dying from AIDS are drug users ... this is Big Pharma drugs or any street drugs .. it is the toxins that are created from taking drugs that cause people to get AIDS"

they said, "the drugs they give you to cure AIDS will give you AIDS"
    they said, "if there were any retro virus that could be transmuted by sex to other people ... the entire planet would be dead in a year"

so this is AIDS

another BS from BIG PHARMA .. along with their NEVER SOLVED CANCER fraud

jim

PS .. these were the top retro virus scientist .. losing their government grants in the universities because they said it was a fraud

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Hervé (15th June 2013), Holly Lindin (15th June 2013), karelia (15th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (15th June 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (24th June 2013), T Smith (15th June 2013), we-R-one (15th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Glenn Beck knew exactly what he was doing. I mean seriously he launched his book on the same day this whistleblower was suppose to come forward? I'll assume this is correct, though I did not waste any time listening to the audio. This was all planned. I'd love to go back and see what other stunts he did before announcing another one of his "masterpieces". This guy is still operating in ego. I mean how much money does this guy need? He deserves a steak in the face as I offered up in my post I think on the top of page 7.

Here's my big announcement, and guess what, it won't cost you anything, you don't have to wait 24 hours to hear it, and it's scientifically being proven and might I add it's all explained right here on Project Avalon:

You can throw as many people out of the system as you want, you can bring some of these fraudulent organizations down, but the charade will continue over and over again like a broken record, until people change their vibratory level. You cannot address these problems with a 3D spacial perspective unless you want to keep living in 3D. You must look at the situation on an energetic level, a vibrational level. Everything living and non-living vibrates at specific frequencies. Until you can change the vibratory rate of this planet, we will continue doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. The vibrational level in each individual can be changed via emotional clearing. Emotional clearing is accomplished through acceptance and forgiveness of difficult situations put before every individual. By coming to terms with these issues through the process of forgiveness, love and compassion, one can change their vibratory rate there-by affecting the energy field we all inhabit. Until this happens on a mass scale we will continue on in the same manner. Each person who changes their vibrational level has an affect on the energy source field that surrounds them, and surrounds all of us.

Here's an example of holographic universe, we as individuals keep promoting these guys as being the "one's" to have the answer for us via these threads. The holographic response, the mirror of our errors,..... is the constant disappointment of their inability to produce the desired results we expect.

The "second coming" is you and nobody else. It's a collective effort of all, not just a selective few, those days are over! Until we understand this, we will continue on in our 3D misery and disappointment by promoting what these guys have to say. Seriously, I don't care if every single person in Congress is replaced. I don't care if the President in every single country is replaced. I don't care if we have access to free energy. I don't care if we no longer have money. None of this will matter because in time, the corruption will seep back in to place, because we're not addressing the vibratory frequency aspect of the situation. So in the spirit of the Jiminii dialect I say, "got it"?
    Wow we-R-one, this does get behind the story to the crux of the manifestation and how what is really happening (with Glenn Beck, Snowden, etc.) is on the energetic level, and how we respond to that. As the elite would say, never let a good crisis go to waste, so why do we waste them?

Dennis's post here also nailed it and runs along the same lines. In my opinion, your post and Dennis post are the two most important posts in the last two weeks.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...646#post687646

We need to learn how to take advantage of these energies and emanate into the matrix the result we want from these events. Can we get up enough inertia just us Avalonian's? I think so.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th June 2013 at 07:13.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

bennycog (15th June 2013), Christine (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (15th June 2013), karelia (15th June 2013), Kraut (16th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (15th June 2013), northstar (15th June 2013), RUSirius (15th June 2013), we-R-one (15th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Commuters on this train just found out Glenn Beck is going to make an announcement that will take down the entire power structure.

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Anchor (15th June 2013), bennycog (15th June 2013), Christine (15th June 2013), Corncrake (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (15th June 2013), karelia (15th June 2013), kersley (15th June 2013), Nickolai (15th June 2013), RUSirius (15th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013), T Smith (15th June 2013), transiten (15th June 2013), we-R-one (15th June 2013), Wind (15th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

The Middle East, you are at war in the Middle East. East Asia would be Japan and China for example. Next maybe Eurasia if you go into Turkey, where Europe and Asia meet, in fact right in the middle of the city of Istanbul.
    Now I'm really confused! Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia, allied with Eastasia... now, per the Ministry of Truth and the continual revision of history, Oceania is allied with Eurasia and at war with Eastasia... I can't keep it straight!

(and apologies in advance... I apparently have a hard time discerning fictional 1984 with non-ficitonal 2013!)
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th June 2013 at 11:49.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

bennycog (15th June 2013), Flash (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (15th June 2013), northstar (15th June 2013), risveglio (15th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #199
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Here's something rather interesting I stumbled across. Apparently the clip starting all of this was edited at the 55 second mark (you can plainly see it upon second look), and a 4+ minute segment was condensed into a 2+ minute segment. He's talking about two different things at once, the whistle blower AND Tea Party Republicans in Congress, but the edit makes it appear it was JUST about the whistle blower. Check it out.
    http://ladyravensaspirincabinet.word...by-glenn-beck/

This from a comment towards the bottom of the link:

Quote having now listened to both clips for the umpteenth time I have to agree. The first part, where Glenn is talking about amnesty – even in the longer video – we do not know that that IS what he is talking about until Thursday’s show.
    This doesn't really clear things up, and it's all rather convoluted, but it does atleast make more sense of when I heard him say this whole deal was about the 70 Republicans at the top of his show anyway yesterday. His exact quote concerning those wondering when the big news was going to hit: "It happened yesterday you dopes".

So I found Friday's (yesterday's) show, and his comment about it starts at the 3:23 mark.
    http://castroller.com/podcasts/TheGlennBeck/3602898

To be fair, there does seem to still be some talk of a whistle blower later in the show, something possibly concerning Supreme Court Justice John Roberts, but like I said it's all pretty convoluted. Of course there is no breath holding going on here.

35. Link to Post #200
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

Wow we-R-one, this does get behind the story to the crux of the manifestation and how what is really happening (with Glenn Beck, Snowden, etc.) is on the energetic level, and how we respond to that. As the elite would say, never let a good crisis go to waste, so why do we waste them?

Dennis's post here also nailed it and runs along the same lines. In my opinion, your post and Dennis post are the two most important posts in the last two weeks.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...646#post687646

We need to learn how to take advantage of these energies and emanate into the matrix the result we want from these events. Can we get up enough inertia just us Avalonian's? I think so.
    aaaah, ok, I think I see some light bulbs going off, I'm excited! That is not meant in sarcasm either. Often it's hard to communicate via words as we all learn differently and sometimes it just takes a person to say things with a different spin for another to grasp the concept. I know everyone is not "getting" what I'm saying and that's ok, but that's why I keep repeating it(no, I don't have a nervous "tic", lmao). The hope is, if I can come up with a different way of articulating the message, I'll be able to reach more people. I'm gonna start a new thread to explain in more depth...oh god...like I have time to do this, lol, I can't even keep up with the other threads I started, but this is very, very important and needs to be understood on a mass scale if we are to see change; and you're right, you have to look at the situation just like the cabal- "never let a crisis go to waste".....meaning, your atrocities are gifts! See your "crisis" as an opportunity, by transforming that energy. Don't let your "crisis" go to waste!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast