notice its been posted.......I have posted it on the other thread, but
    its on page 2 so not many will see it.

Published on 13 Jun 2013

A film about one of Britain's strangest phone helplines - Anomalous
    Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline, or AMMACH,
    the 999 for people who believe they have been victims of alien abduction

comments on other thread............

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d=1#post687688
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th June 2013 at 08:15.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (16th June 2013), Flowerpunkchip (15th June 2013), Gemeos (19th June 2013), golden lady (14th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), ktlight (24th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th June 2013), seeker/reader (21st June 2013), Star Tsar (14th June 2013), Strat (24th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013), Timreh (14th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

Default Re: Full Doc..Channels 4 - Confessions of an Alien Abductee

not available in my country (canada) so I still cannot listen to it.

I don't know if there is a way around this.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th June 2013), heyokah (14th June 2013), Jake (16th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Quote not available in my country (canada) so I still cannot listen to it.

Sorry Flash ,I know you wanted to watch....LOL

It will either be taken down quickly, or someone
    may put up another link that can be seen worldwide.
    i'll keep my eye open....Steve

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flash (14th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I assume you have already tried a youtube unblocker add-on or extension for your browser?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulboy For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    not available in my country (canada) so I still cannot listen to it.

Hi, you could try going through a proxy like Hide My ass for example.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bongo (14th June 2013), Cidersomerset (14th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th June 2013), Strat (24th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bases 19 Update Marie Kayali Polygraph Test
    Published on Jun 16, 2013
    Continues Marie's blog on her life after Gina, we have the Polygraph test for Marie Kayali unedited sections. As recorded by M J during the Off The Fence Production's shoot at Marie K's apartment for the program Confessions of an Alien Abductee. During the program it states that I am shooting for "release on the net"
    This has been viewed by Marie and approved for release.
    This is to give an unedited and raw alternative view of her polygraph test which she strenuously defends her position. on.
    The manner in how the contributers to the program have been over dubbed with words from different parts of the recordings to make up sentences they deny they actually said has ignited melt down. A complete failure of duty of care , and so on.
    People are "displeased"
    Marie has found Brain Scan images showing issues with her left eye, from 2010. Professional interpretation of these scans remains to be done. Its possible they show an eye implant. A type discussed at the Super Soldier Summite, Las Vegas,in May 2013/ Her scans are dated May 2010

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYcUVVGxAe8

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Agape (16th June 2013), Ara (3rd July 2013), Cidersomerset (16th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), Jake (19th June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), ktlight (24th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th June 2013), MadMax1 (21st June 2013), seeker/reader (21st June 2013), sunflower (20th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Marie,

I haven't seen all the video yet, only the crucial parts and the conclusions. don't worry, it is very clear that you speak the truth. a Polygraph machine can be impacted by the investigarors own beliefe and if a tester can remain pretty neutral when it comes to theft or anything ordinary of that sort, he can't stay indiffrent when the topic is Aliens.
    This is my guess. I cheer you for your courage and integrity to approve releasing this segment. You are an honest person, as far as I can see and our inner buls**t detectors apparently sometimes work a lot better than a machine
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 17th June 2013 at 04:34.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Ara (3rd July 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), Jake (19th June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), ktlight (24th June 2013), seeker/reader (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,698 times in 8,377 posts

Drat, Youtube has blocked my greasemonkey video download script.

Is anyone else having the same problem ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Drat, Youtube has blocked my greasemonkey video download script.

Is anyone else having the same problem ?
    I can't even get that far with Youtube link -- I only get as far as the message "The uploader has not made this video available in your country".

===

That works for me, for viewing - thanks.

Not surprisingly however, my Youtube downloaders can not see anything to download from there however.

===

It is also visible to me on vimeo: http://vimeo.com/68357683
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2013 at 22:27.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Article even by Chris French in the Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...?commentpage=1

and my reply to his article

Thank you Mr French for this article. To set some of the record straight. We were approached by Off the Fence productions saying they had been commissioned by Channel 4 to do a serious documentary about alien abduction. From the outset we were told it would be a serious documentary and in no way were they out to disprove, ridicule or to make us a laughing stock. We went through months of discussions and negotiations. I myself did over twelve days of filming and various tests, under the pretence that this was a serious documentary. We were told to say certain 'odd lines' out of context and I had repeatedly raised concerns of how this would be perceived and interpreted . I have every email correspondence between myself and Off The Fence raising these concerns and being constantly reassured that I was 'imagining things' They basically filmed two documentaries at the same time and obviously the serious one with the real evidence we provided and anything of real substance has been left on the editing room floor. This was a deliberate lie from the beginning and a set up. I have a full two hour recording of the fake polygraph test which is available online. People are wondering why on earth we would subject ourselves to this ridicule. We did it because we were led to believe it would be a serious documentary and we viewed it as a huge step up the ladder towards disclosure and for people to start taking this subject seriously. I personally did not agree to be made a laughing stock of on mainstream tv. I have spent years maintaining my integrity and they have destroyed my reputation with this farce of an attempt to discredit the whole subject in general. This is not against discrediting three unfortunate individuals with mental problems, but rather a sad attempt at suppression and media control.
    MY own background is impeccable. I do not have a mental disorder of any kind. My father in law was head of secret intelligence for over forty years and also head of the secret police in Syria. He was also the Ambasador to Syria in Washington and very close friends with JFK and also with Henry Kissinger to this day. I have worked for the owner of the Boston Celtics in the 1990's as his sole personal accountant, in sole charge of 35 bank accounts worth billions. I was also Head of Finance for well known London Charity Organisation, So a sad mental case , I am most certainly not. I have witnesses, mri scan proof that I have unknown alien implants in my body, verified by doctors, I have had two removed already by surgeons, I have photographic evidence of alien substances on my body which is subdermal and cannot be faked or washed off. This evidence was supplied for the Channel Mockumentary.
    I have evidence of everything I have said and I am absolutely appalled that Channel 4 would have any part in this deliberate assassination of my good character. I am genuine and my experiences are genuine and this is a deliberate plot to suppress information from the public. This has been scheduled to be repeated a total of 28 times over a week so they are really drumming it in. My life has now been destroyed by this farce and we are left to pick up the pieces without even a call from Channel 4 or Off The Fence productions as way of support.
    I hope that the public have the intelligence to see this as it really is.

mariekayali

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Agape (19th June 2013), aranuk (18th July 2013), Bongo (19th June 2013), Corncrake (19th June 2013), donk (20th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), HURRITT ENYETO (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), Jake (19th June 2013), Jean-Marie (19th June 2013), ktlight (24th June 2013), MadMax1 (21st June 2013), seeker/reader (21st June 2013), Sérénité (19th June 2013), sunflower (20th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

The programme made me angry, I really hoped it would help disclosure and awaken people to what's going on. But once again, MSM has clearly been paid off.

People who are sceptics will have watched, switched to the news, then forgot everything, as they are programmed to do.
    With those whom it planted a seed in, they will seek out and watch the Ammach videos and find the truth themselves.
    For those who already know, CH4 have just proved they are in the pockets of those wanting to keep everyone as obedient little sheeple.

On the optimistic side, maybe for every 10 people who thought it crazy, another 8 will have instantly checked out Ammach interviews and had a light bulb moment...that alone is a positive reaction in a favourable direction for disclosure?

Truth, like oil, always comes to the surface eventually!
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Curt (19th June 2013), donk (20th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), HURRITT ENYETO (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Marie, I think you all did it free of charge, this Ch4 thing. You should all claim it loud and clear screaming to the wolf who robbed you for not charge and is making money out of it.

I really have the guts feeling though that this will backfire, not in terms of CH4 getting into trouble, but in terms of controllers losing the grip on it, losing the "make them look like fools" approach. Wait for one year, you will see, after tens of interviews worldwide (now in Fox etc) where you will look sane as well as Simon, you both will have done more for disclosure than anyone around.

I am truly sorry it has to have gone that way and that you feel so bad about it, just remind yourself what happened with David Icke. That one like him or not, he came from being ridiculed to being listened to. I think you are on the same tracks. In my opinion and guts feelings.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th June 2013 at 12:00.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

donk (20th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Why is it that these documentaries often seem to feature wacky folk with bizarre haircuts who are automatically seen by the masses as non-credible....Oh wait, I think I answered my own question.

After all, there are many credible, so called 'normal' people who have had these experiences-- many of whom are highly intelligent, grounded, and speak better than barristers.

Some of them, in fact, are barristers.

But instead, they interview the lady with pink hair shaped like a pineapple, smoking a winston in her bathrobe. They make her the medium who delivers the message.

So no matter what she says, she'll be the lady with pink pineapple hair, and whatever she says will be coloured by that fact.

That's a pretty effective way to keep the subject firmly in the 'sideshow' category.

Well done, boys.
    Last edited by Curt; 19th June 2013 at 12:19.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Corncrake (19th June 2013), donk (20th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), HURRITT ENYETO (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you for that. They released this especially 2 days before my daughters inquest aswell that went badly too. It was all a set up aswell. NO we did not get a penny and they still even owe me some travel expenses. I did it for disclosure not for myself really and it backfired badly but I am sure some good will come out of it because its blatantly obvious to alot of people what went on here

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

aranuk (18th July 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), Jake (19th June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), sunflower (20th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thank you for yet another armchair psychologist and critic predictable response

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Flash (19th June 2013), Jake (19th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Bahh.........
    Last edited by Curt; 13th November 2013 at 11:14.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by marie kayali (here)
    Thank you for that. They released this especially 2 days before my daughters inquest aswell that went badly too. It was all a set up aswell. NO we did not get a penny and they still even owe me some travel expenses. I did it for disclosure not for myself really and it backfired badly but I am sure some good will come out of it because its blatantly obvious to alot of people what went on here
    Yes, Indeed. I could not stand this man. He told you from the outset that there was no way for you to tell the truth. Just NOT LIE about whatever questions were cleverly put together. The man laughed at you when you mentioned Alpha Centauri??? "Isn't this a fictional place??" (man-eating grin!!) NO its NOT!!! YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL???? He stated that even if you pass the test with flying colors,,, it doesn't mean that you are telling the truth, but if you don't pass, it means your lying????

I am glad I watched the entire vid. You should have asked him if he believes that he is sitting on a chair, or if it is THE TRUTH,,, where are his experts and witnesses??? He only believes that he is sitting in a chair. Very well and good from a spiritual/esoteric view of the nature of reality, but this type of babble does not bide well coming from someone who claims that he can tell if your lying... AND he clearly indicated that he was not doing this for you,,, he was going to show his PEERS and colligues (sp) !! He insinuated that you were paying MONEY for your support group AMMACH. Could he be any less informed?? I am sick to my stomach. Bless you Marie!!!
    Last edited by Jake; 19th June 2013 at 14:23.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (18th July 2013), Curt (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), Gardener (21st June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), ktlight (24th June 2013), sunflower (20th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

In have proof of all my concerns raised with OFF THE FENCE PRODUCTIONS and their ridiculus reassurances

Actions
    Jayne Edwards (jayne@offthefence.com)Add to contacts 14/05/2013
    To: Marie Kayali

Hi Marie,

So sorry it has taken until now for me to reply to your email.

My feet really haven't touched the ground in the last couple of days.

We have had really positive feedback from Channel 4 which is really encouraging for us.

We still have a lot of work to do and there will be a lot of back and forth in the next couple of weeks.

We really are keen for you to see the programme and I think only then will you be reassured that you don't look daft in any way. Once this week is out we should try and schedule in a date for you to view.

I hope alls been going ok with you, will give you a call tomorrow, be good to chat.

Jayne x
    Actions
    Marie Kayali 13/05/2013
    To: jayne@offthefence.com

Hi Jayne

Hope all is good with you all x

I have just been having a think about some things we did regarding
    the scans and stuff that we did at Miles' that day with the equipment
    that you guys bought and I have a few questions, if that's ok.

I was wondering if any of that footage has been included?

Thinking about it now, Miles asked me to take off my top and I was just in my bra
    and in light of what's been happening , I'm really not happy with any of that footage
    that day really. The scan machines were ridiculous and that light tester was
    embarrassing.
    Any of that footage is going to make me look really stupid.

Also regarding the lie detector test.

Most of what I uncovered about that guy happened a few day's later and I can't realy
    recall talking about it afterwards.
    Can you please tell me the situation on that aswell, as it is
    all in danger of looking one sided when I think about things.

The last think I want is to be seen as some sad individual living in my own world
    that isn't true but I believe it is.

Many thanks

Marie x

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I will now be naming and shaming , I have countless email of reassurances from them

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Luke Mitchell - Polygraph Test

Play video
    Luke Mitchell's polygraph test conducted on 25th april 2012. Further details on Luke's case can be found on his website here - http://caseblog.wronglyaccusedperson...l-is-innocent/
    00:16:55
    Added on 12/01/2013

Hi Jayne

Doing a bit of research and came up with several cases of convicted killers already in prison,
    passing this test with Terry Mullins
    Here are a few links. I gave up after reading a few . It's obvious this test was ridiculous.
    Also thinking about it, he was actually very negative before the test and tried to wind me up
    continually. Is this good practise before the test when he said I should be calm and relaxed?

I will leave it with you.

Luke | Luke Mitchell Is Innocent
    caseblog.wronglyaccusedperson.org.uk
    This is Luke Mitchell. He has been 14 years old since June 30th 2003, the night his 14 year old girlfriend Jodi Jones was brutally murdered, although his actual age is now 23. Luke’s life stopped that night too, in what was to

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Corncrake (19th June 2013), norman (19th June 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

See here for background: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/20...
    Almost a week has gone past since Channel 4 broadcast Off The Fence Productions' Confessions of an Alien Abductee. Since then there has been a response from both the UFO community and Skeptics alike.
    See here for Prof. Chris French's full review: http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/201...
    See here for the HPANWO Radio show where I have a rant about the programme: (podcast coming soon)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VeK6qghMAsI

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Corncrake (19th June 2013), seeker/reader (21st June 2013), sunflower (20th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast