+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: I am invisible ...

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: I am invisible ...

I always saw it as the opposite..no one can hide..details yes ...but to me it always was as if everyone was wearing themselves inside out....so much so that it mostly doesn't matter what anyone even says its whats behind it that is almost the only thing I see..face to face that is..maybe i'm just weird ..lol..I think it drives people a bit crazy...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to puurfectten For This Post:

Belle (15th June 2013), chocolate (17th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (15th June 2013), Kraut (15th June 2013), Limor Wolf (15th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Rich (15th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013), skamandar (15th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (15th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

In answer to your comment re complicating things... sometimes keeping things simple takes a little preamble puurfectkitten

Last edited by Hazel; 15th June 2013 at 03:16.

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I simply took this post as no one is going to know me as my true self. They will perceive me as they see my behavior dictates to them. Take Alex Jones as an example. He has given the perception that he is a loud mouthed boorish oaf at time. This may not be the way he is at home but that's how he can perceived by people who haven't taken the time to get to know him over an extended period of time when people usually get a feel for who you are.
    Don't forget the sociopath who uses this technique for deception. They use charm and social graces to deceive their way into people's lives.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (15th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Rich (15th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd June 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well...
    Depends how deep you go., yes everything with visual capability does see you from light bouncing too and off objects. But how does it see you. Do you see someone, the same way i do? Your mind, your personality,Personal energy resonance. If you can tap this Well its hard to find evidence of telepathy but it does happen if you resonant right with another being and even if it doesn't, we are all link together, resonating in the same magnetic field from the earth everyday, How do you not know your getting fed thoughts from the planet? Thoughts are just resonating electrical signals.

Even if the stories of the illuminated families messing with the vibrations. How do you not know that everyone of your thoughts isnt being controlled by someone else. Do you even you exist or are you just a program in just a really sophisticated system. That with enough energy can be manipulated to control, Read, By anyone with the right capabilities.

I mean ive acquired alot of stargate documents on remote viewing. Do you know that the Chinese, have a lot of data. They once did this experiment where they got a gifted person. Placed them 12 Kilometres away and put a piece of paper upside down with a single character on it, on a table, In a dark room back at the base. Then teams on both sides coordinated with each other and when the kid was put in to hypnosis. They Measured time, Photons, magnetic fields, emr, temperature. The person(while in trance) reported back correctly the character and at the same time registered a change in the photons in the room. Although out of the 100 trials only 47 worked every time their was changes in the Photons and sometimes even different emr were registered. How do you know someone isnt looking inside your brain, Reading your thoughts? Btw dont believe that or tell it to anyone. Try if it you want though

Lately I feel people looking at me and only seeing what society wants them to see, So i stay as quiet as i can But i dont care what anyone thinks anymore and starting to change. if they get me they get me, If i die, i die. One day ill get brave enough to tell everything to the world. But today. I am just me, a projection of my Dna. 46 chromosomes composed of million of strands of molecules composed of Carbon,Hydrogen,Nitrogen and Oxygen to program 24 elements to compose millions and trillions more even its so much to calculated (6 billion carbon atoms fit on a millimetre) to build cells to tissues to compose 11 organ systems to make one beautiful organism control by electrical energy generated by Hydrochloric acid breaking apart C,H,N,O+ other elements+H20 to give me the ability to live,love, move and gives energy to the brain to think to live, move and love, stuck in a controlled society that doesn't understand me. Born to be a perfect solider but doesn't want to fight. Trapped on this magnetic, rotating, resonating, orbiting orb of wonder. Destined to die but chooses to die happy. I always think of C.s Lewis's quote of:
    " You dont have a soul
    You have a body
    You are a soul"

So True enlightenment/knowledge is the game. Survival is the aim. People are what matter, so many need help and cant be helped and most will never be helped. But the world keeps turning and people keep earning but i keep yearning.... for truth

I wonder what my thoughts would look like? I wonder what it would be like to look at your own thoughts? Would you see they them different then if you thought them?

conclusion..
    Am i invisible.... I wish
    Do i exist.... apparently.
    am i visible... apparently.
    Is my mind invisible.... maybe depends how much you know....
    Do i think... Too much
    lol

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 7Seven For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (15th June 2013), Hazel (16th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Limor Wolf (15th June 2013), mischief (15th July 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Redcolibri (17th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd June 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Smile Re: I am invisible ...

Quote Posted by puurfectten (here)
    wow..u guys sure know how to complicate things ..

This forum excels at it...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Christine (16th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (15th June 2013), Hazel (16th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), johnf (15th June 2013), Kiforall (16th June 2013), Mike (15th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Rich (15th June 2013), RUSirius (15th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

u guys r funny....when I read the thread from top to bottom before I posted I just found it fascinating...it's all good...I think maybe just growing up as an identical twin I maybe naturally developed a different way of interacting with other humans....kind of the just cut through all that surface scratch stuff and just deal with whats behind it all..where we are all pretty much the same....and then u go deeper and we are all one anyway...ecen though in regular life it's well hidden behind all the "perceived invisibility"..if u look...its really not..it"s hiding in plain sight..sorry about my typing..i"m just a carpenter..lol..see there I go....

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to puurfectten For This Post:

chocolate (17th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), johnf (15th June 2013), Limor Wolf (15th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Redcolibri (17th June 2013), Rich (15th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Brazil Avalon Member fbs_brazil's Avatar
    Thanks

I am invisible too!! errrr.....no.

The truth is IN there.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fbs_brazil For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Hazel (16th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), johnf (15th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Redcolibri (17th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    That's really a nice realization Bill.

Have you ever mentioned this in another thread in the forum?
    Because I faintly remember, hearing about it before.

I AM INVISIBLE!

That has some far reaching impolications if you let that sink in.

this however:

Quote "Therefore I am in control over how I am perceived. It's all up to me."
    I would suggest that it is exactly the other way around.
    I am NOT in control of how I am perceived, because everyone sees reality through their own glasses that prevents them to see the truth about what they "think" they see.

Maybe it is fair to say that "reality is invisible" and therefore it is impossible to control how you are perceived.
    Unless you are to top talented narcissist of course

The only control you have is the perception of yourself, me thinks.
    The opening statement is both true and untrue, which is part of it's charm. The point of realization and application is up to the individual. Open ended, not directed, which is critical.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Christine (16th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (15th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), johnf (15th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), ROMANWKT (15th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), ulli (15th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

These are true words. I also believe that in some way making a connection with a human or other living being through your heart, with love and compassion makes the invisible into the visible like tuning into same frequencies together, and then what becomes invisible is the body and all that we see is the beautiful sole that we share time together.

17. Link to Post #30
    France Avalon Member Redcolibri's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh eh,
    I thought i understood at first reading and now, after cogitation, i'm confused : to be invisible or to be transparent ? :-)

In the second case there is no control and you have also to assume what you are... Most of the time without protection and people think they know who you are, but can they really now ? The book is open but what can we know about the author ?

And, in a lot cases, even with control, the body also talks a lot (a visible physical problem, the posture, a gesture even barely noticeable, a glance...), the words you use in a specific situation, perhaps a slips, the vibrations of your mental/thought ?

And, can i really know who i am, today ? Spiritually, energetically, personality, ..., more over if we tend and search to become what we are inside us, to approach some thing like the truth / knowledge about The realty... Hum so confused !
    So, whatever the perception of the others, THE only thing i KNOW is that i try to keep control of my vehicle, on a bright road, if possible. Sometimes i could pass through a dark tunnel by mistake, it is slow but it brings new insights.
    "Profound simplicity", finally not that much for me and, thank's Bill :-) , for this reflection i will finish in the arms of Morpheus ! But in french, how so hard it is to try to explain in an other language :-)
    Redcolibri

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redcolibri For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Question Re: I am invisible ...

Well said Redcolibri.. something like 85% of communication is non-verbal after all!

in which case we are moreover reading each other subliminally and screening what may be only the flotsam and jetsam' with the consciously directed aspect of ourselves... thats to say we are likely perceiving far more than we realise when around others/even when passing a face in the crowd.

Which brings up: just how invisible are we to ourselves.. and our own machinations.

Last edited by Hazel; 16th June 2013 at 06:23. Reason: typo's

20. Link to Post #32
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    "NO-ONE CAN SEE ME. The only thing anyone else can see is my body, my behavior, my actions, and my words. That's all."
    I think this is only true if you have people looking at you that for one reason or another notice nothing but these things. However, psychics and intuitive people impressively prove that it's possible to see through the outer appearance. In the bigger picture, I actually think we're all as transparent as it gets, every thought and emotion that is inside us is also accessible by everyone who raises his, her, or its vibration to a certain point. Telepathy?

"Therefore I am in control over how I am perceived. It's all up to me."
    Sure, we can put on an act, or behave with genuine integrity, all that has an influence on how other people see us. But all these things can be invisible to others as well. I remember countless instances where I was genuinely out to help, but the other person would see me as a hostile influence. And often all my efforts to come across in a particular way would be invisible to other people, although I tried very hard.

Even worse, other people would often see me as someone who I didn't think I was. That can happen easily if others distort their lense of perception and/or overly focus on a particular tiny aspect of me, after all we all have many many sides to our personality, I think.

Then there are also other layers... If you say to yourself, "I wanna be perceived as someone who is like this or that," then it's quite possible that you will be perceived as someone who wants to be perceived as being this or that. Or sometimes you only think that you are doing something of a certain quality (e.g. helping), when in fact you wrongly assess a situation and are truly of no help at all. Like trying to appear smart when you're stupid...

At that point they understood what responsibility was. It changed their life, and all their relationships.
    I think that's funny and may well be truly wonderful. If this epiphany helped a person to move forward, then that's great. Still, I don't subscribe to this idea and I believe that eventually this particular person will look at this experience as another step in the evolution of his or her consciousness, not as an immovable or absolute truth.

---

While my actions and perceptions are essentially under my control and my responsibility, I think how others perceive me is up to their free will. Some people don't really assert their free will and can be manipulated rather easily, but I strive to create a paradigm where that isn't the norm.

I think given the fact that many people aren't really able to see all the things that can be seen—and I definitely include myself here—the focus should be on opening one's eyes and helping others to open theirs.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), deridan (29th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Fred Steeves (16th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Redcolibri (17th June 2013), Rosieposie (16th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that this is on a day to day basis true but I think if we go into a state of being with another person, then we can connect on a more intimate, authentic level. I think this is accomplished only when we love and accept another person in their entirety, which perhaps can only be accomplished once we love and accept ourselves so that there are no blocks between the two of you. I guess another lesson to take from it might be that we can see people more clearly when we view them with kindness instead of prejudice.

Oh yes and another thought, I find that at this stage in my life, after much work I am becoming more and more my own true self as opposed to myself through a lens of programming slipped in from childhood and find that people seem to respond to my openness and acceptance by being their own selves. Without judgement people seem to become who they are and we can see one another with much more transparency.
    Last edited by Rosieposie; 16th June 2013 at 11:18.
    "I don't care" is a civilizations death sentence

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosieposie For This Post:

Chester (16th June 2013), chocolate (17th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Redcolibri (17th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    That's really a nice realization Bill.

Have you ever mentioned this in another thread in the forum?
    Because I faintly remember, hearing about it before.

I AM INVISIBLE!

That has some far reaching impolications if you let that sink in.

this however:

Quote "Therefore I am in control over how I am perceived. It's all up to me."
    I would suggest that it is exactly the other way around.
    I am NOT in control of how I am perceived, because everyone sees reality through their own glasses that prevents them to see the truth about what they "think" they see.

Maybe it is fair to say that "reality is invisible" and therefore it is impossible to control how you are perceived.
    Unless you are to top talented narcissist of course

The only control you have is the perception of yourself, me thinks.
    I see both Bill and you, Eram, to have a correct point and so how can both be right?

Bill describes the process this individual went through in their discovery of their own personal responsibility. The realization brings forth a more integrated being which now has greater control over their own thoughts, words (spoken and written) and actions (as opposed to being run by outside agencies as most humans on earth today appear to be). This discovery means that what they manifest is more genuine and that raises the probability that others who are more genuine see the genuine you. Because the actual you has no form and you finally "gno" it (gnosis).

And yes, to deny we all have (to some degree) our own filters (that influence how we perceive others) would be foolish, but if we look at things not as black or white and instead in all shades in between, I have no doubt a more integrated being would raise the degree of correct perception experienced by another being as to who one really is. This is the "more control" I believe Bill was talking about.

Integrated in this case implies the actual (invisible... perhaps unmanifest?) you to have achieved a greater connection with that manifest you.
    Last edited by Chester; 16th June 2013 at 12:07.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Fred Steeves (16th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

... and so are you.

Here's an anecdote of a massive benefit someone got from a Ron's Org (scientology) auditing (counseling) session that turned their life around. (I don't actually know this person; it was told to me by the person's auditor.)

They realized -- a profound simplicity -- this truth: "I AM INVISIBLE."

"NO-ONE CAN SEE ME. The only thing anyone else can see is my body, my behavior, my actions, and my words. That's all."

At that point they understood what responsibility was. It changed their life, and all their relationships.
    Good words/quote Bill thanks but:
    the bit I've emboldened in your quote to me is not quite right to me!
    We are governed by energies, we act and react moment to moment, moment to moment we are not in control, we fight to be so, we are not in control of our selves and so not our image.

You see we all act and react in a sea of energies and we unless well trained are at the mercy of our emotions.
    We swim through a sea of energies and emotions a all of which are focused on us by other people which we subconsciously act, react to as our norm. So not own control, and so our perceived self/image is not ours. Not OURS-UNLESS we are in our Higher-State-o-Being, which most of us aren't in for many hours per day!

If you are in your Higher Self I know you inside-and-out and don't need to see anything of you! At this point you are in control of nothing at all, you are free of action, reaction and self and so past any perceived content!

Now!
    When I meet a new person I always know if I will or won't like them straight away,
    before they have even verbally spoken! But! I don't condemn them to never being a friend though, I just guard my output, I watch them. I'm nearly 100% right about my first view though...

So I have seen them (Visible) to the level I need to.At this level it's not a perceived image of them/you, it's an inner energy image of them/you which is closer to actually seeing THE-YOU!

My intuition is very tuned in this way! I don't mean I sense their 'Vibration-of-the-Moment' it goes to a deeper level of awareness.

This might be because I'm a very open person (Visually people might see me as immature and simple. I don't mean childish).
    This intern has an opening effect of other peoples screens/energies etc! and I see inside just enough for me to know if I should exchange extra energies or not!

So I have seen-the-INSIDE-THEM (Visible) to the level I need to.

I don't put on my external image, it's natural, I'm happy with it but I understand it's use as a shield!

What can happen though is a person I don't like might seem interesting in some way, they say something I won't to investigate and I might start a connection/conversation, so extra energies are exchanged, I open up to them more and they in turn find me a deeper person and SEE-PARTS of the ACTUAL-ME.
    This is done at personal risk. They output as well but I still see through any disguise, I still RETAIN the first impression (Vision) I had of them, the first IMAGE of them.

I, when opening up though open too far most times, but that is me!
    I tend to open up and allow people to see me as a target, which induces them to show their real selves good or bad.
    This I've done all my life and I have helped other people see bad people in turn but at my own sort of sacrifice?! I could say 'LOSS' but I GAIN more that I lose

My Physical-Image is very visible, too much so for my own good, UNTIL people have greater contact with me and so I start to become INVISABLE!!!
    This invisibility is because my true self as with yours is so vast, too vast to be seen as a whole you.
    If you can see deeper you see you find something like a black hole and you have gone past it's event horizon of me, now no light escapes to be seen (Of Us to the image world, so called reality) and we become singular and merged, we become one at this depth of trying to see
    (Open both ways).
    Singularity we see, we see and know each other inside-and -out because we are the same being, we are totally visible as conciseness but Invisible to the Matrix-World of images!

puurfectten
    Quote wow..u guys sure know how to complicate things ..
    puurfectten things are very simple until you start to look..Which is what I/we all do here.
    Things get complicated here in Avalonia because we (Members) all come at things from all angles, levels and walks of life!
    I wish I could see/read all posts here, and understand all the angles of awareness, I would be a know as a great mystic/sage hehe.

Your lucky puurfectten to be able to cut to the case, and sieve straight through the chaff Gratz.

Mind though you don't miss some of the inner qualities other beings SHOWN (Visable) in their chaff...

I hope you find some little bits of worth in the mass of chaff I've just typed hehe.

Complicated as Avalon is it's still the place to be ha

christian
    Quote While my actions and perceptions are essentially under my control and my responsibility, I think how others perceive me is up to their free will. Some people don't really assert their free will and can be manipulated rather easily, but I strive to create a paradigm where that isn't the norm.

I think given the fact that many people aren't really able to see all the things that can be seen—and I definitely include myself here—the focus should be on opening one's eyes and helping others to open theirs.

You words are always concise and of great INSIGHT. I'm like you also in that I don't manipulate others for own bad reasons, but only in ways of good, which we all do in ever day contact!

Rosieposie and you justoneman posted as I was trying to do my post lol.
    I like and apreciate your wise words aswell, in fact all posts from all lol

Love you all, Love all aspects and IMAGES of you all, seen and unseen...
    You/We are in there somewhere

Addition:
    In this screen shot it says 2 members and 8 guests viewing? One Member seems to be Invisible ??? haha
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 16th June 2013 at 13:39.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Redcolibri (17th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

I am invisible... and so are you.
    ...a profound simplicity -- this truth: "I AM INVISIBLE." "NO-ONE CAN SEE ME.

The only thing anyone else can see is my body, my behavior, my actions, and my words. That's all."
    The only thing that can be seen is the outside appearances of anybody.
    Having control over what others perceive is ludicrous, in my opinion.

It reminds me of a Sufi story:
    THERE WAS A MAN WHO LOST HIS AXE, AND HE SUSPECTED THE BOY NEXT DOOR.
    HE WATCHED THE BOY WALKING -- HE HAD STOLEN HIS AXE. HIS EXPRESSION, HIS TALK, HIS BEHAVIOR, HIS MANNER, EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM BETRAYED THAT HE HAD STOLEN THE AXE.
    SOON AFTERWARDS THE MAN WAS DIGGING IN HIS GARDEN AND HE FOUND THE AXE.
    ON ANOTHER DAY HE SAW THE BOY NEXT DOOR AGAIN. NOTHING IN HIS BEHAVIOR AND MANNER SUGGESTED THAT HE WOULD STEAL AN AXE.

The story shows that people are going to be people regardless of whether you think you can control what they are going to perceive, or not. Everyone lives in their own world. There are as many worlds as there are minds. Sometimes worlds come close, but that is only on the periphery. The centers of everyone else's world will remain separate.

Everyone has a mind. It is a wall that people live behind... it is one's personal prison. It is the lens that people look through to see the outside world they are living in. On the walls are beliefs, past memories, accumulated ideas & concepts. These accumulations are what color the lens that is looked through to see the world in which one lives.

One can become free from their own prison, but not capable of freeing others from their prisons.
    The only way to clearly perceive others is to wipe the lens clean of clutter... in other words, dropping the accumulated garbage that one has collected, only then does one has a better chance to see the world as it truly is, rather than what one thinks, or believes, it is.

To say that you have control over how you are perceived by others, is to say that you have control over another, in what they think and/or believe - a.k.a mind control. This is entirely incorrect, imo, because, regardless of how you would like to be perceived, people will have a "freedom of choice"... People have a "freedom to choose" whether they want to drop their belief systems, ideologies & concepts, and past memories, or not. In other words, an individual has a freedom of choice to live in the delusions of their own choosing.

This also saying that it is not possible to cause, or force, another to become enlightened - to see clearly.

The responsibility is first, & foremost, to oneself of being able to see clearly. This may affect others, indirectly, as a consequence.
    Consciousness can be contagious. It cannot be done forcibly, or be seen as a goal to be achieved for others.
    Hence, responsibility can become contagious, it can be an indirect outcome from one being responsible for him or herself. Therefore, being responsible to oneself is a prerequisite to being responsible to & or for others. The same can be said about 'Love'. Loving oneself is, first & foremost, a prerequisite to being able to love others, or looking to be Loved by another.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 19th June 2013 at 02:01.

29. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I know some folks that I thought were dirt poor. I asked them out to dinner but they insisted on paying. When he opened his wallet it was stuffed with hundred dollar bills. After talking for awhile he explained that he put on an act at being poor because it stopped other poor folks from trying to get money outta them, it was protection. I later saw the inside of their house, it was full of expensive, beautiful artwork, but the outside looked plain and ordinary. They were controlling what other folks thought of them.
    Yeah it's because most folks can't see for ****, they only look at the surface plane of everything-they take forever to even wise up tp the basic heart level, no wonder we are all becoming recluses...it's ****ing great !

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

CD7 (16th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), superconsciousness (26th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I just wanted to point out here that, though you are all invisible,,,,

I SEE YOU!!!

(and, I will fly with you!!!!)
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2013), chocolate (17th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), InCiDeR (16th June 2013), johnf (16th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), skamandar (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013), Wind (18th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” Nikola Tesla

The Essence of the Genius is knowing what to ignore" Albert Einstein

"Peace be with you Fish be with me." nature

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2013), CD7 (16th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), deridan (29th June 2013), johnf (16th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd June 2013)

35. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

And then, of course, there is the world of Derren Brown...

Derren Brown - How to be Invisible

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 16th June 2013 at 23:31.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast