+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: I am invisible ...

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: I am invisible ...

Hummm I suppose people can b invisible when being looked on with surface eyes....however when u look at them through the window to the soul eyes...its like everything else went naked and ur just looking through there window holes...seeing a more core being... hard to explain in words! As everything tht is deep is...ive noticed this in animal eyes too....its like ALL of our eyes are connected to a core....hummm the 72 eyes of god.....
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Fred Steeves (16th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), kanishk (18th June 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd June 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

"God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day."

I see the people all the time, and sometimes they avoid me for this very reason...
    Also, for some people who feed off attention - the moment they enchant you, you become invisible/meaningless and they start looking for the next one in line.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd June 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Tao: The Three Treasures Vol 2
    Chapter 8, Question 6:

WHEN YOU LOOK AT US WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU SEE?
    This question is from Pratima. I see the first layer, the Pratima which is not real - the pretension, the effort to show something that is not there.

Then at the second layer I see another Pratima, which is there, but which the first layer is trying to hide, to suppress, to push into the dark.

Then I see the third layer which is so unconscious that the first two layers are completely oblivious of it.

The first layer is consciousness, the second layer is subconsciousness, the third layer is unconsciousness - you are not aware of it. Sometimes the third layer comes into your dreams and talks to you and tries to convey some messages which in the morning you either forget completely or you remember fragments which mean nothing. Or you go to a Freud or a Jung or an Adler for interpretation, which is going to be false because nobody else can interpret your unconscious because it is an individual script. They can have generalized ideas about it but they won't be of much help. That's why every psychologist and every psychoanalyst has his own way of decoding it - and they are all right. Nobody can be proved wrong.

Only you can decipher it really: it is your unconscious talking to you, it is as individual as your thumbprints. Nobody else can do that work for you. Interpreters are not needed, more awareness is needed, more mindfulness is needed.

And then I see the innermost core, the deepest place, where no Pratima exists - the emptiness, the being as non-being.

When I see into you I see all these things, and you are also to become alert and to see all these things.

Become alert of the first Pratima.... The word Pratima is beautiful. It means image. Become aware of the first image which is false, a facade, a showpiece for the outer world, a show-window. You know it. It is not true.

Become aware. I am not saying you should drop the image immediately, because untruths can be dropped only when you have become mature enough to drop them - otherwise they are needed.

I'm not saying you should drop them abruptly. You cannot. If you do it will be suicidal. Let them be there, but you become aware and alert that they are false. When you are talking to somebody just see when your face becomes false; when you are smiling and there is no smile within; when you are showing that you are attentively listening and you are completely unlistening; when you show that you are sympathetic but not even a flicker of sympathy passes through your being. Be aware of this first layer. This is all that people know about each other.

Then the second layer, which you are suppressing, is continuously forcing its way up. It wants to come up, it is part of you - and it is truer than the first. The first is social, the second is natural, more authentic than the first.

I'm not saying you should allow it complete freedom - you will go mad or you will become a criminal and you will be caught and imprisoned. First become aware about it. Then when you become mature enough you can give it by and by a little more freedom, and that freedom will not lead you to anarchy. Then by and by, when you have become aware of the first two layers, your consciousness will be intense enough to penetrate the third layer, the unconscious.

To penetrate the third layer is very difficult because it consists of all your past lives, all the millions of past lives you have lived. You lived like a rock, then dissolved and became a plant; you lived like a tree, then died and became an animal; you lived like an animal, then died and became a man - millions of lives. Hindus say that everybody has passed through eight hundred and forty million lives in all. The third layer consists of all these lives, the whole cumulative effect - all the SANSKARAS, all the conditionings, all the karmas.

When you have dealt with the first two layers and you have become aware, not only aware, but master of them, now they are no longer masters of you but servants - as servants they are beautiful, they have much utility, but as masters they are dangerous - then your consciousness can penetrate the third layer. The third is the real struggle, and without passing the third, passing through it, one can never reach to the innermost core which you are in reality.

But I see all the four layers within you. That's why I sometimes call you fools - when I'm talking to your first layer. And, [then, other times] I sometimes call you Buddhas, when I am talking to your fourth layer, which is not a layer really but the ground of your being. -- Osho
    Tao: The Three Treasures Vol 2 Chapter 8, Question 6
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 18th June 2013 at 00:08.

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Embarrassing confession: I actually thought Bill started this thread to announce he was going invisible...as in no green light when he's signed on to Avalon. I truly did. I actually clicked on this thread thinking: well this is sort of silly...

i'm gonna go with the triple embarrassment face here:

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), johnf (18th June 2013), Mike (18th June 2013), Padmé (18th June 2013), seko (18th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    Embarrassing confession: I actually thought Bill started this thread to announce he was going invisible...as in no green light when he's signed on to Avalon. I truly did. I actually clicked on this thread thinking: well this is sort of silly...

i'm gonna go with the triple embarrassment face here:

me too. (though my pride will only allow me to go double embarrassment face)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), johnf (18th June 2013), Padmé (18th June 2013), seko (18th June 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Mr Chinaski, you've returned! I've damn near shat myself...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), johnf (18th June 2013), Padmé (18th June 2013), PurpleLama (18th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    Mr Chinaski, you've returned! I've damn near shat myself...

thank you Bruno. that was useful

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), Padmé (18th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member 4Talismans's Avatar
    Thanks

Once I was in the grocery store waiting in line to check out. After perusing the less than desirable reading available, I looked up at the people all around me. They were all glowing. Some brighter, and some a little dimmer, but they all had it.
    Yes we are invisible. If we all saw each other for the luminous beings we really are, we couldn't hurt each other. We would know that we each carry divinity within and act that way.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Talismans For This Post:

CD7 (21st June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Eram (18th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Interesting thread... because there were never nothing to "see" in the first place... still I "see you"....hmmmm
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 18th June 2013 at 14:08.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd June 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

How Seeing comes to Being ..

He too is invisible

P.S. : In accordance with the Great Whistleblower Tantra, should you watch the video 17 times with full attention , you will achieve unsurpassable level of Vidyadhara ( Knowledge Holder ) both here on Earth and always Beyond

Peace

Last edited by Agape; 19th June 2013 at 00:12.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), johnf (19th June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013), PurpleLama (21st June 2013), Zampano (26th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member judymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll feel like I'm making progress when I no longer care how I am perceived. I think there must be great freedom walking through it all - centered in yourself, open to all 'perceivings' and desiring to control none of it.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to judymoon For This Post:

Agape (20th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), deridan (29th June 2013), InCiDeR (21st June 2013), johnf (20th June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013), lookbeyond (22nd June 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

i like being invisible. i know that those that love me will see me, and those that don't, well, who cares.
    warmest regards, corson

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Agape (20th June 2013), InCiDeR (21st June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013), lookbeyond (22nd June 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    How Seeing comes to Being ..

He too is invisible

P.S. : In accordance with the Great Whistleblower Tantra, should you watch the video 17 times with full attention , you will achieve unsurpassable level of Vidyadhara ( Knowledge Holder ) both here on Earth and always Beyond

Peace

Agape, I could watch it 17 times, IF I WANTED TO! But I have disappeared 2x already, and am afraid number 3 will be the last straw!

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Agape (20th June 2013), BrianEn (20th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), InCiDeR (21st June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)

Agape, I could watch it 17 times, IF I WANTED TO! But I have disappeared 2x already, and am afraid number 3 will be the last straw!

jf
    Those tantras are really meant to work only under circumstances , for people who really NEED to disappear .

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

InCiDeR (21st June 2013), johnf (20th June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by johnf (here)

jf
    Those tantras are really meant to work only under circumstances , for people who really NEED to disappear .
    Thanks, I geuss I got a ways to go before I am danger of being that invisible.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Agape (21st June 2013), InCiDeR (21st June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

It's like ..you pick up a quote ..such as the One you used in your footnote. Everyone pick ups a quote , some two or three .
    Some one in human history, such as the author of such and such book said what you know already ,
    your and his mind are connected . You can extend your thought as you wish . Those who come the next will then extend your thoughts to eternity ..

we all live hypermind, we share many thoughts and we have some of our own being born all the time

Illusion is what you can't CROSS .

I've heard the eagle cry ..
    Last edited by Agape; 21st June 2013 at 16:22.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

InCiDeR (21st June 2013), johnf (22nd June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013), PurpleLama (21st June 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

InCiDeR (21st June 2013), johnf (22nd June 2013), Kindling (22nd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd June 2013)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Bill you are invisible and so is the ball oy0

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

CD7 (22nd June 2013), johnf (22nd June 2013)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I like the way it is put in the description of enlightenment thread.

I steal it from Tim, and Chris over there, and put it to use here.

The finger that points to the moon is not the moon.

However I live in a world where people are trained to stop at the finger.

jf

37. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... and so are you.

Here's an anecdote of a massive benefit someone got from a Ron's Org (scientology) auditing (counseling) session that turned their life around. (I don't actually know this person; it was told to me by the person's auditor.)

They realized -- a profound simplicity -- this truth: "I AM INVISIBLE."

"NO-ONE CAN SEE ME. The only thing anyone else can see is my body, my behavior, my actions, and my words. That's all."

"Therefore I am in control over how I am perceived. It's all up to me."

At that point they understood what responsibility was. It changed their life, and all their relationships.
    Very true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast