+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I am invisible ...

1. Link to Post #61
    France Avalon Member Sean Ronan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: I am invisible ...

Great videos.

To resume: when you see, you become aware not only of your invisibility(Soul) but of Who you really Are as part of the Great Energy. When you just look, Soul is hidden behind flesh, it is like disappearing in a way.

Just a supposition,here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean Ronan For This Post:

Agape (27th June 2013), johnf (26th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

In my experience people generally project onto others what they would like to interact with. So, if they would like to be angry they will project a persona on someone around them so that they can 'fight' with that person. If they want to feel superior, they will project some sort of inferior personality on those around them.

So, people do not necessarily see what you do, how you behave, or how you look except through the filters they create.

I've been fascinated with this and in becoming aware of it. I've gotten to the place where I can actually be aware when someone else casts a 'persona' on me in order to have an interaction. I experience this as a 'net' of energy that is also a pattern. Being conscious of it helps me not to get caught in their creative web.

A number of practices help me to stay clear of these 'nets' (which are sometimes called 'glamours'). Here's a short list

1. Being aware of a 'net', sometimes I can see or feel it. But sometimes I just notice that my behavior is not in line with the 'me' I usually evidence in the world.

2. Using the 'Wands of Horace' is great because it creates a natural protective electrical field around me

3. Using sage and/or tobacco in my home and around my body if a personality change persists after someone leaves my presence

It took me a long time to be able to see this and I'm still pretty sure that I miss a lot of it. However we act, we are not in a vacuum. We almost never act alone... but always in concert with and in response to the people around us. And all of us are always creating our reality... which influences everyone else.

In particular, it is important to realize that most people 'PROJECT' what they don't like about themselves onto others so that they can begin to see it. For example a person who likes to victimize others will often believe that those around them are that way. By believing others are 'perpetrators' who are 'victimizing' them, they can rationalize their own behavior when they 'attack' the perpetrator. After all, if they viciously attack someone they perceive as attacking them first then they are the victim in all of it.

It really isn't my business what someone else thinks of me. My only business is what I think of myself. Wise words to live by

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Agape (27th June 2013), Battleaxe (13th August 2013), deridan (29th June 2013), johnf (26th June 2013), Kraut (26th June 2013), Mike Gorman (4th July 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Reinhard (4th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), Swan (26th June 2013), Zampano (26th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    In my experience people generally project onto others what they would like to interact with. So, if they would like to be angry they will project a persona on someone around them so that they can 'fight' with that person. If they want to feel superior, they will project some sort of inferior personality on those around them.

So, people do not necessarily see what you do, how you behave, or how you look except through the filters they create.

I've been fascinated with this and in becoming aware of it. I've gotten to the place where I can actually be aware when someone else casts a 'persona' on me in order to have an interaction. I experience this as a 'net' of energy that is also a pattern. Being conscious of it helps me not to get caught in their creative web.

A number of practices help me to stay clear of these 'nets' (which are sometimes called 'glamours'). Here's a short list

1. Being aware of a 'net', sometimes I can see or feel it. But sometimes I just notice that my behavior is not in line with the 'me' I usually evidence in the world.

2. Using the 'Wands of Horace' is great because it creates a natural protective electrical field around me

3. Using sage and/or tobacco in my home and around my body if a personality change persists after someone leaves my presence

It took me a long time to be able to see this and I'm still pretty sure that I miss a lot of it. However we act, we are not in a vacuum. We almost never act alone... but always in concert with and in response to the people around us. And all of us are always creating our reality... which influences everyone else.

In particular, it is important to realize that most people 'PROJECT' what they don't like about themselves onto others so that they can begin to see it. For example a person who likes to victimize others will often believe that those around them are that way. By believing others are 'perpetrators' who are 'victimizing' them, they can rationalize their own behavior when they 'attack' the perpetrator. After all, if they viciously attack someone they perceive as attacking them first then they are the victim in all of it.

It really isn't my business what someone else thinks of me. My only business is what I think of myself. Wise words to live by
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom on this.
    I really think that it starts and ends with my internal patterns and reactions, (I think that is similar to what you are saying).
    I have had difficulty dealing with the aftermath of my reactions to others, when I gave them something to react to, and it has only resolved to any extent when I can see that I was trying to defend some idea that I had of myself, or getting someone to agree with an idea about myself.
    In the long run it seems to all revolve around some form of the idea that who I really am at the core is unacceptable.
    As long as that is there, I will not be the invisible self who is happy with the effects they are setting in motion, and can see others reactions as their own business, and not get entangled in false guilt, etc.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Mike Gorman (4th July 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Zampano (26th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Many times the experience of life in a physical reality like here on Earth is called "The game of the infinite" or "The play of God". This is very much true since everything that happens everywhere is within God and has its place within the grand play of life. The poor, the rich, the ET, the planet, the star, the universe, the ant, the human, the hater, the lover. All of these expressions in physical reality all have their reality not only within God but also as God. There really is only one thing in creation and that is God. Physical reality is then a grand play of God where it plays itself through many different perspectives of varying frequency of experience. I'm God, you are God, the poor kids in Africa are God, the so called "ruling elite" are God experiencing itself through many different perspectives and realities.

This doesn't however excuse anything that happens that can be labeled fearful, hateful or suffering. It does however give a greater perspective of what is going on, which is one of my life goals. The portal or door to the higher vibrations of experience than we have here on Earth generally is to allow and accept everything as part of existence. The higher dimensions reflect an understanding that everyone in the experience of God is a complete reality in themselves. And whenever the being behind the person so to speak decides to experience an higher frequency reality the experience has to reflect that.

Haha, yeah this is turning into an essay. I only have one more thing to say I think then we are done. I hope, and I bet you hope as well.
    So, how does all this relate to the topic of the thread (yeah, it is a good idea to stay on topic)? Well, God is that which is invisible, that which is aware of the experience going on here. The invisible awareness that is just aware of when we are suffering, crying, laughing, loving, sleeping, dreaming etc. We cannot see the invisible because we are looking from the position of the invisible. And just like you have to look in a mirror to see your own eyes; God has to create this kind of experience to gain a greater appreciation of what God itself is.

End of rambling.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

CD7 (26th June 2013), Crystine (4th December 2013), johnf (26th June 2013), Limor Wolf (27th June 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013), Wind (27th June 2013), Zampano (26th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

...may I point out that the many ways inwhich we've attacked this, that the original sense is most probably,
    once a persona is put out, it becomes almost caging or reinforcing that the next time one puts their head out, that they are expected to react according to those same personating-demography (silly, angry, sullen etc.),
    where-as the revelation of invisibility is meant as a force that the person is actually free from that persona net, able to act in any way which they desire.

amidst the complification of matters..[like being invisible to others one would have thought one would have mattered too].., some beautiful thoughts flow out, like Dawns net of reaction above, a pricky subject I'd like to think more about
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

10. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

nickc2496 (25th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

im invisible
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

nickc2496 (25th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Cool Re: I am invisible ...

This is a basic truth for Human existence, hence it is an Existential Axiom-we are profoundly responsible for ourselves; this reminds me of
    a pithy little story: "A man one day said to the universe..."Sir, I exist!"-'However,' Replied The Universe "This does not inspire me to a sense of responsibility for you"
    And this is the point, because we are so vividly aware of our own consciousness we gain the belief that our 'self' IS the universe; that everyone can 'see' us and know what we are,
    Some lyrics from our friends 'Pink Floyd' 'No one knows where you are, how near, or how far' (Shine on you Crazy Diamond)It is both our burden, and our liberation.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 4th July 2013 at 07:14. Reason: add word

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

CD7 (12th July 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member service2others's Avatar
    Thanks

I would prefer a rating from one to ten advertised on your forehead in relation to your vibration. 1 being complete asehole, and 10 being akin to Buddha or Jesus. It would make my existence down here a lot easier, and we would have complete trasparency. Nothing would be invisible.
    ..... i should rephrase, a number given to you in relation to your evolution, there, sounds better doesn't it.
    The only tragedy there is in the world is ignorance. And all evil comes from there. The only tragedy there is in the world is unwakefulness and unawareness. And from there comes fear… and from fear comes everything else. Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become your character, and watch your character for it becomes your destiny. What we think we become.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to service2others For This Post:

CD7 (12th July 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

To be fearlessly visable is freedom

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Battleaxe (13th August 2013), CD7 (12th July 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The invisible SELF is made of LIGHT & can be seen with the Inner Eye --- it is what ENLIGHTENMENT is all about! Meditative focused attention on the Inner SELF raises the vibration of the physical body & could cause it 2 literally disappear so a person can be invisible physically as well as spiritually.
    The true Invisible self is Invulnerable & can't be touched by darkness!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kooqwena LittleOwl For This Post:

Agape (12th July 2013), Cristian (12th July 2013), Eram (12th July 2013), nickc2496 (25th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

22. Link to Post #72
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    Don't forget the sociopath who uses this technique for deception. They use charm and social graces to deceive their way into people's lives.
    You took the words right out of my mouth - this is what I was going to say! I think sociopaths/psychopaths realise quite early on that they are 'invisible' and they use this to their advantage.

However, are people truly invisible and do they have control over how they are perceived. Perhaps on a basic level. But human beings also process subliminal information, pick things up on a sub-conscious level and their judgements about a person can be based (unconsciously) on this. In psychology it's generally known that people believe body language over what is said. Body language isn't always obvious, for example it extends to those fleeting facial expressions we have no control over, which last a fraction of a second. The person we're interacting with will often 'pick up' these expressions on a sub-conscious level and base their analysis on this. Ask yourself if you've ever left an interaction with someone who was perfectly charming but it felt 'off' and you weren't sure why. Might have been that you were picking up body language cues subconsciously.
    Last edited by Battleaxe; 9th August 2013 at 10:42. Reason: to add something!

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

The thought of being invisible to most - so much truth there! - gives me a clue as to why we sometimes cherish certain friendships so deeply. If we're lucky we get to meet a few people who really see us. It can be startling.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

CD7 (3rd December 2013), Kalamos (3rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Australia Avalon Member service2others's Avatar
    Thanks

you are your own universe. whatever karma you have brought with you, creates your own world. Whatever you put out, is returned to you. You may be part of the paradigm we call earth, but as you can see, many have diverse experiences. You may find yourself in violence and abject poverty, or you may find yourself in very fortunate circumstances. The person in difficult circumstances may take on all hardship cheerfully and without complaint, the other in opulent surroundings may find life unrewarding and be negative. YOU are your own universe. You can also be an observer, but not a participant. Or invisible. It's up to all of us to evolve our consciousness wherever we are. You are a frequency that aligns itself to like frequencys. Peace.
    The only tragedy there is in the world is ignorance. And all evil comes from there. The only tragedy there is in the world is unwakefulness and unawareness. And from there comes fear… and from fear comes everything else. Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become your character, and watch your character for it becomes your destiny. What we think we become.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to service2others For This Post:

Kalamos (3rd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    "NO-ONE CAN SEE ME. The only thing anyone else can see is my body, my behavior, my actions, and my words. That's all."

And above and beyond that .. the only thing the others can see is what their senses and brains can proceed . Not only they do not see YOU , they do not see how you behave either . Unless they know.

And how again , would they know else than by knowing THEM-SELVES.

In another words, there are many things beyond current stream of perception that we know about but can't see ..

Such as in ''Where are the aliens''

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/...g-2461048.html
    -----------------------------

So it comes down to trust. How good of an actor you can be. How good another can act. Just another level of possible phoney folk. But we need to achieve another level of vigilance, so we are not fooled.. Someone could be a complete scoundrel, and if they play it right, you will think they are a darling? God spare me from any more mysteries. We have a more complicated time shorting out are daily encounters , than, if we're were all spies in a gigantic e espionage web. Give me a tissue. I am gonna cry.
    Last edited by Crystine; 5th December 2013 at 17:22. Reason: Then to than

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Agape (4th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I know some folks that I thought were dirt poor. I asked them out to dinner but they insisted on paying. When he opened his wallet it was stuffed with hundred dollar bills. After talking for awhile he explained that he put on an act at being poor because it stopped other poor folks from trying to get money outta them, it was protection. I later saw the inside of their house, it was full of expensive, beautiful artwork, but the outside looked plain and ordinary. They were controlling what other folks thought of them.
    ------------------------
    Ok. I am getting more confused by the minute. I thought we should willingly take care of less fortunate brothers and sisters. Apparently that rule is for some other guy. I have an uncle that is quite wealthy. He does this very thing. Pretends to be poor. So no one expects anything from him. But he is good at taking of others largess. We call him a hypocrite.

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,444 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by Christine Lori (here)

So it comes down to trust. How good of an actor you can be. How good another can act. Just another level of possible phoney folk. But we need to achieve another level of vigilance, so we are not fooled..
    Whaw ! CL........... Your "Ladies" thread left me in great doubt, but, what you have worded there is worth a proper poet's appreciation.

I'm not sure you are in this world, are you a visitor behind the 'savage' glass ?

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Crystine (4th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    "NO-ONE CAN SEE ME. The only thing anyone else can see is my body, my behavior, my actions, and my words. That's all."

And above and beyond that .. the only thing the others can see is what their senses and brains can proceed . Not only they do not see YOU , they do not see how you behave either . Unless they know.

In another words, there are many things beyond current stream of perception that we know about but can't see ..

Such as in ''Where are the aliens''

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/...g-2461048.html
    -----------------------------

So it comes down to trust. How good of an actor you can be. How good another can act. Just another level of possible phoney folk. But we need to achieve another level of vigilance, so we are not fooled.. Someone could be a complete scoundrel, and if they play it right, you will think they are a darling? God spare me from any more mysteries. We have a more complicated time shorting out are daily encounters , then if we're were all spies in a gigantic e espionage web. Give me a tissue. I am gonna cry.

It comes down to knowing in my opinion . Trust is born of ignorance and possibly leads to knowing . Acting is what people put on their faces . Knowing it's what you share by heart.

I can't care less if you are spy or not . It's your personality that matters

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Crystine (4th December 2013)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Just a little bit of information. Scientology is ran by the IRS in the states . Some kind of deal they worked out a few years ago. Google the scientologists. Take a look at who owns thier.headquarters. And the outline of their corporate structure.
    Now what?

By the way she is the real me. I am really she. At least since shortly before that picture. That wide eyed wonder is still how I see the world. In all my years it still makes no sense.
    Last edited by Crystine; 4th December 2013 at 03:16.

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

So it comes down to trust. How good of an actor you can be. How good another can act. Just another level of possible phoney folk. But we need to achieve another level of vigilance, so we are not fooled..
    Whaw ! CL........... Your "Ladies" thread left me in great doubt, but, what you have worded there is worth a proper poet's appreciation.

I'm not sure you are in this world, are you a visitor behind the 'savage' glass ?

I do not understand what you have said. I am not phoney. Nor a hypocrite. But hypocrisy is held in higher esteem.
    What do you doubt? I will answer. Are you making fun of me?
    What is the savage glass . I am not cruel or savage. But enough balderdash. Is enough. Please what do you mean. I am not complicated. I am tired of walking alone.

ASLAN IS MY HERO ! That Lion is not attacking. No teeth bared. He is only trying to touch her.
    Last edited by Crystine; 5th December 2013 at 17:18.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast