Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: I am invisible ...

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Default Re: I am invisible ...

Quote Posted by jounai (here)
    Many times the experience of life in a physical reality like here on Earth is called "The game of the infinite" or "The play of God". This is very much true since everything that happens everywhere is within God and has its place within the grand play of life. The poor, the rich, the ET, the planet, the star, the universe, the ant, the human, the hater, the lover. All of these expressions in physical reality all have their reality not only within God but also as God. There really is only one thing in creation and that is God. Physical reality is then a grand play of God where it plays itself through many different perspectives of varying frequency of experience. I'm God, you are God, the poor kids in Africa are God, the so called "ruling elite" are God experiencing itself through many different perspectives and realities.

This doesn't however excuse anything that happens that can be labeled fearful, hateful or suffering. It does however give a greater perspective of what is going on, which is one of my life goals. The portal or door to the higher vibrations of experience than we have here on Earth generally is to allow and accept everything as part of existence. The higher dimensions reflect an understanding that everyone in the experience of God is a complete reality in themselves. And whenever the being behind the person so to speak decides to experience an higher frequency reality the experience has to reflect that.

Haha, yeah this is turning into an essay. I only have one more thing to say I think then we are done. I hope, and I bet you hope as well.
    So, how does all this relate to the topic of the thread (yeah, it is a good idea to stay on topic)? Well, God is that which is invisible, that which is aware of the experience going on here. The invisible awareness that is just aware of when we are suffering, crying, laughing, loving, sleeping, dreaming etc. We cannot see the invisible because we are looking from the position of the invisible. And just like you have to look in a mirror to see your own eyes; God has to create this kind of experience to gain a greater appreciation of what God itself is.

End of rambling.
    -------------------
    Not rambling. A great telling of true. Yours is a gift of clarity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

K626 (3rd September 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Norman said,

""I'm not sure you are in this world, are you a visitor behind the 'savage' glass ? ""

Norman
    I am not sure who I am. Sometimes I just look at what I have written, and don't exactly remember writing it. My hand has to fly to keep pace with my thoughts. At any rate. I have much to wonder about.
    Last edited by Crystine; 9th December 2013 at 21:57.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Agape (4th December 2013), K626 (3rd September 2015), Ulyse30 (6th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is true but there is a bit more to the story of being cause over one's behavior. 99.99% still have what is known in Scientology as the "reactive mind." Someone who has gone down the rabbit hole might call it the reptilian brain.

Theoretically, it should be possible to rise above the reactive mind but in practice, it is not that easy to not react to upsetting circumstances. That is why L. Ron Hubbard wrote "Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarlS For This Post:

K626 (3rd September 2015), Ulyse30 (6th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... and so are you.

Here's an anecdote of a massive benefit someone got from a Ron's Org (scientology) auditing (counseling) session that turned their life around. (I don't actually know this person; it was told to me by the person's auditor.)

They realized -- a profound simplicity -- this truth: "I AM INVISIBLE."

"NO-ONE CAN SEE ME. The only thing anyone else can see is my body, my behavior, my actions, and my words. That's all."

"Therefore I am in control over how I am perceived. It's all up to me."

At that point they understood what responsibility was. It changed their life, and all their relationships.
    Bill you are a card.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), Selkie (3rd September 2015), Ulyse30 (6th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Ulyse30's Avatar
    Thanks

L'invisible,bcp de connexions,de connaissances,d'évolutions volatiles,flash de flux,matrices se déplacer et se modifier,arrêter le temps ou plier le temps,etc,... dans les espaces invisibles,devient plus facile d'être invisible,camouflages,perceptions de mondes translucides,perçu ailleurs,de multiples facettes de nouvelles visions,les invisibles sont partout,même nous,nous le pouvons si nous le voulons réellement le devenir,pour un certain nombre de temps,tout dépend de votre état d'esprit,...

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Invisibility, 'we' all have it.

It is a multifaceted invisibility cloak.

People can go their entire lives living with a 'person' but not truly knowing who that person is.

Isn't it interesting that people can live together and still end up complete strangers?

11. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

I prefer the word "indivisible".

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), joeecho (24th September 2015), Ulyse30 (28th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5