+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amazing list of all ET intruders

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Amazing list of all ET intruders

Before any more posts are made on this thread, I want to backtrack.

Stardust made the original post, I thought it didn't make sense to me so I made a post to clarify it and hopefully get a discussion/debate about it. That didn't happen. What resulted was a "you said, I said" argument, for which I accept my share of responsibility.

I apologise if there has been any negativity on my part. That wasn't my intention. I simply wanted to try and understand what was being posted.

This discussion is over for me now and I don't hold any bad feelings for anyone here.

Love
    Peter

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Dear Stardust,
    I only recently joined the forum and I was looking for many things. I thank you dearly for this post!
    I often wonder why people get so very passionate and even aggressive when someone posts something that does not resonate with them. Nobody needs to believe anything at all! this is sharing information and I love going to different places, looking at loads of material and do the discerning myself. I do not need any fights about things at all. So I am glad you posted this here.
    I have read the first voyagers book only now and the second nearly finished, I listened to Asha's interview with Kerry and I can tell you I was very critical. But I can say that many things make sense to me, going by my previous research, my questions I had for so long etc.
    And as regards Drunvalo: My intuition always played up when his name came up, I tried to read his stuff, same thing happened and this also happened with a lot of other material like the very much tooted material re Ra (not talking here the 'Law of the One', Rueckert et all) and 'book of Toth' ... Over my life time I have learned to trust my intuition and I always got the piece of information at some stage that validated for me why I did was not attracted/did not resonate or did not want to invest time in certain material.
    I love discussing things or asking opinions of people who I know do have a very different approach and thus I get so many angles on my research subject

I wish you all the very best and I hope we all learn to better communicate instead of

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bee For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (3rd March 2015), provolon (4th March 2015), superconsciousness (3rd March 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quick question: Who gives these groups these silly names? Who says this particular group of non human beings are the guardian alliance or this other one are the whatever team of intergalactic super crystal light warriors?

During this incarnation as a human being and even before, coming from outside of what is commonly referred to as the matrix (the artificial structure of reality localised in this physical geographical region of space) and remembering it vividly, I have not once heard the utterance of a name of a group, race or particular being. The closest you could get to it is a description of certain beings 'the reptiles' / 'the insects' although it was from within the matrix where I heard this, why this makes a difference I couldn't give a honest or accurate answer at this time.

The point I am trying to make here is catagorising things is a very human like thing to do, if a particular being gives you its name or the name of its group / planet / race etc it is only for your benefit and I would doubt very much that it thinks of itself as such although I can only speak from my own experience. You could liken it to religion, people are too busy discussing and fighting over who the real savior is or incorrectly interpreting the texts given to them, rather than taking the actual advice (I'm pretty sure this is how Islam came about as a remedy for this).

Edit: I got off track for a minute and forgot to mention it is for this reason I am automatically skeptical about anything too specific such as names, has the faint scent of misguidance to me, deliberate or not. My intention is not to offend anyone's belief systems with this, I know the tone is harsh.
    Last edited by BF88; 2nd March 2015 at 21:17.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

Bee (3rd March 2015), Peace of Mind (3rd March 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Interesting List.......a good book to read that supports the E.T. intruder concept is George Kavassilas' book "Our Universal Journey." In this book he talks about a cosmic matrix and how these intruders have managed to design blurred lines between reality and illusion all with the intent to confuse humanity about our true spiritual sovereignty. These intruders especially the one god entity people praise like Jehovah has created a huge false light paradigm to trick humanity. He also goes on about the new age movement being another program to make people believe in the false light which keeps people passive and dumbed down.

This book is disturbing.......and I would also add that it answered my question about my kundalini experience which I had back in 2004. On an intuitive soul level I knew this energy was linked to the planet Saturn and in 2013 when I ran into this book my intuitive message was confirmed about kundalini energy. Kundalini energy is linked to the planet Saturn because it's another false light paradigm created by these intruders who are able to broadcast energetic streams that dig deep into our own energetic makeup. Kundalini energy is not organic as the new age movement believes it to be....this synthetic energy is an energetic overlay to again trick people into believing they have reached enlightenment when in reality they are being tricked.
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 7th March 2015 at 20:06.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Bee (3rd March 2015), BF88 (3rd March 2015), Jake (3rd March 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by BF88 (here)
    Quick question: Who gives these groups these silly names? Who says this particular group of non human beings are the guardian alliance or this other one are the whatever team of intergalactic super crystal light warriors?

During this incarnation as a human being and even before, coming from outside of what is commonly referred to as the matrix (the artificial structure of reality localised in this physical geographical region of space) and remembering it vividly, I have not once heard the utterance of a name of a group, race or particular being. The closest you could get to it is a description of certain beings 'the reptiles' / 'the insects' although it was from within the matrix where I heard this, why this makes a difference I couldn't give a honest or accurate answer at this time.

The point I am trying to make here is catagorising things is a very human like thing to do, if a particular being gives you its name or the name of its group / planet / race etc it is only for your benefit and I would doubt very much that it thinks of itself as such although I can only speak from my own experience. You could liken it to religion, people are too busy discussing and fighting over who the real savior is or incorrectly interpreting the texts given to them, rather than taking the actual advice (I'm pretty sure this is how Islam came about as a remedy for this).

Edit: I got off track for a minute and forgot to mention it is for this reason I am automatically skeptical about anything too specific such as names, has the faint scent of misguidance to me, deliberate or not. My intention is not to offend anyone's belief systems with this, I know the tone is harsh.
    Thanks, I too often wonder why more people doesn't realize this. Most (if not all) information concerning "Aliens" has a very "human like" tone to it. Reading posts describing what they see in a picture can be very revealing. I remember reading a thread with a picture of a bunch of rocks clumped up together on Mars. People were swearing they could see an image of a man hanging up cloths on a cloths line. seriously?

Years and years of this and all it has ever done was make people so blind that they have to now hallucinate what they want to see. Its a sad sight to witness. Putting yourself through years of unconfirmed knowledge about the cosmos has to be an awful hindrance. I just don't see the worth in wasting the little precious time we have here. The only worth I see is if all this information was solely made to be clever "distraction" tactics. Seeing how none of this alien stuff from over the years has never materialized (other than word of mouth)...I've come to the conclusion that it's all meant to stagnate your thoughts and movement. So far...its the most logical answer. I'm a bit surprised you didn't get more acknowledgement for this post...hmm, I wonder why.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 3rd March 2015 at 17:30.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Bee (3rd March 2015), BF88 (3rd March 2015), Bluegreen (4th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Quote Posted by BF88 (here)

Thanks, I too often wonder why more people doesn't realize this. Most (if not all) information concerning "Aliens" has a very "human like" tone to it. Reading posts describing what they see in a picture can be very revealing. I remember reading a thread with a picture of a bunch of rocks clumped up together on Mars. People were swearing they could see an image of a man hanging up cloths on a cloths line. seriously?

Years and years of this and all it has ever done was make people so blind that they have to now hallucinate what they want to see. Its a sad sight to witness. Putting yourself through years of unconfirmed knowledge about the cosmos has to be an awful hindrance. I just don't see the worth in wasting the little precious time we have here. The only worth I see is if all this information was solely made to be clever "distraction" tactics. Seeing how none of this alien stuff from over the years has never materialized (other than word of mouth)...I've come to the conclusion that it's all meant to stagnate your thoughts and movement. So far...its the most logical answer. I'm a bit surprised you didn't get more acknowledgement for this post...hmm, I wonder why.

Peace
    People don't realise it because some are easily fooled, some like to live in fantasy, some have a financial interest in perpetuating certain story lines and then there is deliberate deception. Another possibility is the whole name game is just the human nature and a way of making sense and describing to others certain things, although this is where the problem lies but unfortunately I can't suggest anything better.

Giving it a little more thought I can understand naming certain beings after the star system they have told you they come from but the case of which ones are the good guys and which are evil is ultimately a matter of perspective. An Earthly example could be a lion killing a weak or child animal to eat, no one would call what the lion is doing an evil act but when people report acts done to them by an ET due to the nature of it that ET and the rest of its type are labelled as evil without the consideration given to the nature of the being and the believers simply go along with it.

I'm not trying to take anything away from those who have suffered here just trying to throw some logic at what seems to be an attempt at a belief system being created out of this. Look at all sides of the story, much can be learned by putting yourself in anthers shoes (if they have any!)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

Bee (3rd March 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

All of you have raised very valid aspects and questions in my humble opinion and thing I ponder often myself: who did all this and why are they doing all the stuff we are doing 'down here'? I kindof hoped there are places where this does not happen and of course maybe there is, or most certainly there is and then again there so so very much we all have to learn in this short life span also.... on the other hand to me many things I read in 'voyagers' do make a lot of sense to me: the mechanics!

I look at it always with a very open mind and try to be as objective as possible ... we all have our limits and most of the times I really go in the end by what I found in books and how my intuition reacts to all this... most of the times I feel that my intuition serves me well and when I don't know by that feeling, I normally wait and see ... all very very interesting!

Thanks everyone for sharing so much here!
    Namaste!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bee For This Post:

BF88 (4th March 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Bee (here)
    Dear Stardust,
    I only recently joined the forum and I was looking for many things. I thank you dearly for this post!
    I often wonder why people get so very passionate and even aggressive when someone posts something that does not resonate with them. Nobody needs to believe anything at all! this is sharing information and I love going to different places, looking at loads of material and do the discerning myself. I do not need any fights about things at all. So I am glad you posted this here.
    I have read the first voyagers book only now and the second nearly finished, I listened to Asha's interview with Kerry and I can tell you I was very critical. But I can say that many things make sense to me, going by my previous research, my questions I had for so long etc.
    And as regards Drunvalo: My intuition always played up when his name came up, I tried to read his stuff, same thing happened and this also happened with a lot of other material like the very much tooted material re Ra (not talking here the 'Law of the One', Rueckert et all) and 'book of Toth' ... Over my life time I have learned to trust my intuition and I always got the piece of information at some stage that validated for me why I did was not attracted/did not resonate or did not want to invest time in certain material.
    I love discussing things or asking opinions of people who I know do have a very different approach and thus I get so many angles on my research subject

I wish you all the very best and I hope we all learn to better communicate instead of
    Usually I do not intervene ET discussions But I couldn't stop to ask this

How did you find this old thread which owner a long time retired member? I can not trace my new tread subject if it was posted earlier.
    Love and Hope

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2