+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bilderberg conference: £1.3m spent on police costs......No mention of private security !!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Bilderberg conference: £1.3m spent on police costs......No mention of private security !!

This only shows how politicians do not take the public seriously and live in a 'cliche'
    of there own. We know with prism and other agendas 'Transparancy' is the last
    thing governments want on both sides of the pond...This is the official response
    for the first time in over 50 years and is a load of BS. When you listen between
    the lines of the full exchange below, it becomes obvious they are all part of
    the same club and are only play at answering the Bilderberge question and
    Clarke is lying thru his teeth if he is saying the meeting is an informal boys
    club get together !! Of course policy is discussed and set up !

I did post the vids on the Bilderberge thread but they should be highlighted
    separately now the cost is coming out and Clarke is adamant its nothing to
    do with the British government. In which case he must be inferring its part
    of the cabal of corporations and politicians that really run the world. !!

===================================================

17 June 2013 Last updated at 18:52

Bilderberg conference: £1.3m spent on police costsPoliceman talks to a protester
    on the perimeter of the Bilderberg conference MPs say Bilderberg meetings are too
    secretive Continue reading the main story

Related Stories
    Clarke: Bilderberg claims nonsense
    PM to attend Bilderberg meeting

The cost of policing the recent Bilderberg conference of political and business
    leaders will top a million pounds, the Home Office estimates. Policing Minister
    Damian Green told MPs the police budget for the four-day event, held at a hotel
    near Watford, was in the region of £1.3m.But he said Hertfordshire Constabulary
    had received an offer of £500,000 of funding from the conference sponsors.

David Cameron, George Osborne and Ed Balls were among those to attend.

Mr Green published the details in response to a parliamentary question from Labour
    MP Paul Flynn, one of a number of MPs who have called for greater openness about
    the organisation's proceedings.

"It seems to be an unnecessary burden on the public purse," he said of the policing
    costs.

"I don't think anything sinister is going on there but it is public money and on that
    scale we are entitled to find out what is being decided there."

The proceedings of the Bilderberg Group, which has met since 1954, are not
    reported on under what are known as "Chatham House rules".

Ministers have dismissed claims that the Group influences the coalition
    as "nonsense". Ken Clarke told MPs last week that it could not arrange a conspiracy
    as its members could "never agree" on any subject.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22943035

Ken Clarke 'forgets' he is trustee of Bilderberg funding group

Published on 10 Jun 2013

Minister without Portfolio Ken Clarke defends the Bilderberg Group but admits he
    had "forgotten" that he was a member of the steering committee who funded last
    weeks meeting.The senior minister without portfolio is one of three trustees of the
    Bilderberg Association, the organisation that funded the conference last week. Mr
    Clarke told the Commons that he had "forgotten" that the controversial gatherings
    were paid for from funds raised by the group.

He said he was checking his records to see whether he had informed civil servants
    of his role, as would be expected to avoid potential suggestions of a conflict of
    interest. Mr Clarke made the disclosure while answering questions over
    the "private" meeting of 140 of the world's most powerful executives, politicians,
    ministers and advisers, which took place at a hotel near Watford last week. The
    minister, who has been a member of the Bilderberg Group steering committee for
    10 years, attended the annual event, along with David Cameron, George Osborne,
    Ed Balls and Lord Mandelson.

Mr Clarke attacked as "rubbish" the conspiracy theories swirling around the
    mysterious gathering, which was also attended by Christine Lagarde, the managing
    director of the International Monetary Fund, Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of
    Google, Bob Dudley, chief executive of BP, and Jose Manuel Barroso, president of
    the European Commission.

However, the senior Labour MP Tom Watson asked Mr Clarke whether he had
    declared his trusteeship of the body that funded last week's meeting, the Bilderberg
    Association. Mr Clarke replied: "I am looking that up because I had forgotten that I
    am actually a member of the steering committee.

"When we were hosting at Watford, I discovered that amongst other things, I am a
    trustee of the British steering group, so I am checking with the aid of my
    constituency secretary, whether I put that in.

"I had completely forgotten that the thing was set up on that basis," he said.
    "The trustees have never met as trustees. All I actually do is sit as a member of the
    committee and play my part in the organisation of a meeting and that is all I have ever done."

Mr Clarke said he had never spoken before in the Commons "to answer questions
    on behalf of a private organisation for which the British government has absolutely
    no responsibility whatever".

Those attending the meeting go there an "off-the-record, informal discussion" but
    have no intention to "plot" or "decide anything", Mr Clarke said.

"With the greatest respect, this is total, utter nonsense," he added.

The minister was answering an urgent question in the Commons from Michael
    Meacher, the Labour MP and former minister, who asked why no official statement
    had been made about the discussions at the meeting.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/polit...

Get the latest headlines http://www.telegraph.co.uk/

Full discussion...some MP's taking the p--- as usual

Ken Clarke Discuss Bilderberg in the House of Commons

Published on 12 Jun 2013

Between the 13&15 June 2013 the Bilderberg Group meet at the Grove Hotel in
    Watford England. Mickael Meacher MP, Labour, asked a question in the House of
    Commons and Ken Clarke replied.

I feel that MP's took this as a joking matter, NO why to run and country, this is our
    House of Commons, we vote them in to look after us. Not so they can go off to
    posh hotels for a weekend and meet with world bankers and other world leaders
    with out reporting back to the House of Commons.

Michael Meacher MP has managed to get a member of the Governement to talk
    about the Bilderberg group for I believe the first time. Good on Mr Meacher.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th June 2013 at 21:34.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (18th June 2013), Dorjezigzag (17th June 2013), Soulboy (17th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Bilderberg conference: £1.3m spent on police costs......No mention of private security !!

Bilderberg: Ken Clarke says that quitting the EU would damage Britain

Tuesday, 18 June 2013 11:17
    Posted by David Icke

'Kenneth Clarke, the former chancellor, says Britons are “intrepid, outward-facing
    adventurers” not “isolationist John Bulls” as he lauds the beginning of talks on an
    American-European trade deal, announced today at the G8 summit.

In an article for The Telegraph, Mr Clarke, whom the Prime Minister made a key
    negotiator in the trade deal, warns that Britain would face “curtains for our ability
    to play any leadership role” if some of his Tory colleagues continue to push for what
    he describes as a “Brexit”.

Today, David Cameron welcomed world leaders including Barack Obama, Angela
    Merkel and François Hollande to the G8 summit in Northern Ireland.'

Read more: Fresh from getting his orders at Bilderberg: Ken Clarke says that
    quitting the EU would damage Britain

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-Britain.html

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...damage-britain

+ Reply to Thread