+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evacuate Earth (National Geographic Documentary)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Evacuate Earth (National Geographic Documentary)

i could not find this posted anywhere else, if so, mods feel free to either merge or delete. i am watching this now and it is very interesting regarding what would happen if earth were facing a true cataclysmic event. many different ideas are discussed on how to remove 7 billion people from this planet - and what and how many people may react.

there are subtle references that pertain to what we are experiencing with nwo tactics and could possibly be one reason why all of the agendas have actually been put into play. it is an interesting documentary.
    warmest regards, corson

now that i am 40 minutes into this, i am realizing that the references are NOT so subtle. wow.....
    Last edited by crosby; 17th June 2013 at 23:40.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), Earthship (18th June 2013), Eram (18th June 2013), GoodETxSG (18th June 2013), Hazel (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (17th June 2013), Kristo (18th June 2013), Lifebringer (18th June 2013), Magneticman (18th June 2013), markenty13 (18th June 2013), Mike (18th June 2013), ruthy (6th September 2013), seleka (3rd December 2013), Sophocles (18th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Evacuate Earth (National Geographic Documentary)

Gonna watch now on youtube. Seems like my cursor is moving all over even after two scans so I'll just close this one and watch there and get back to ya. ONLY because I don't like snoops controlling my cursor.

Be back soon. This too is interesting, 2nd/Pt2 of my books Chapters is called "Exodust" (Movement of the People) Third part is called Return of the Witnesses, because now they have to leave messages, write the truth in the books for the new age future. Free of the Cabals, and all that don't have tolerance for other humans on the planet, or respect and LOVE.

Later guys. Just remember if I created it, by my thought 6 yrs ago when I began it, it comes out 'ALL GOOD" in the end/beginning.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), crosby (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Kristo (18th June 2013), seleka (3rd December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

one item of discussion that catches my attention is the different propulsion systems that are considered for interstellar space travel.... it really is what they do not discuss that catches my attention. i remember watching a video once that was focused on the fact that JPL already had the means to take e.t. home. so this factor is very interesting.
    warmest, corson

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    one item of discussion that catches my attention is the different propulsion systems that are considered for interstellar space travel.... it really is what they do not discuss that catches my attention. i remember watching a video once that was focused on the fact that JPL already had the means to take e.t. home. so this factor is very interesting.
    warmest, corson
    Yes. It was Ben Rich, the former head of the fabled Lockheed Skunk Works, who stated, shortly before he died: "We now have the technology to take ET home."

Interestingly, I watched this documentary just last night (before this thread was started). The propulsion methods discussed were primitive compared to what is actually at hand (and well-understood) in the classified world of super-scentific reality.

There was also no discussion at all about what animals and plants to take on the "Ark" -- or what works of art, libraries, music, representation of all earth's diverse cultures, etc. Basically, it was very thin.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), chocolate (18th June 2013), crosby (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Kristo (18th June 2013), norman (18th June 2013), Yoda (19th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Seems like my cursor is moving all over even ...
    Cat hair in the mouse optical lense ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Andrew (18th June 2013), crosby (18th June 2013), Open your eyes (18th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

It's from National Geographic, so what possibly could be the agenda for the documentary?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), crosby (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,371 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    It's from National Geographic, so what possibly could be the agenda for the documentary?

I'm only guessing, because I'm only listening to the lousy soundtrack in the background as I do this and other things, but, I suppose it hijacks the subject and plays it out very narrowly.....

We should always remember that this stuff isn't really aimed at us, well me, at least, it's aimed at the new breed of oddly educated youngsters who tend to see it all very much in a hero and villain sense. A ruthless kind of thing where the weak are chaff and 'we the young and fit' are all that matters with no sense that the older crowd are the ones with the memory that ultimately knits the human race together.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), crosby (18th June 2013), Ernie Nemeth (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

OK, I'm 40 minutes into this soundtrack now and I'm getting the distinct impression that it's morphing into a program for what some people want to do right here on planet earth.

Just remove the space ship from the picture and replace it with the planet earth as a space ship and it's a pretty blatant projection of eugenics right here.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Another1 (18th June 2013), Atlas (31st July 2013), crosby (18th June 2013), Ernie Nemeth (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

~ the whole idea of evacuating 7 billion people immediately flashed memories through my mind of Black Friday at our local Walmart ... Coming from someone so trusted as National Geographic this does a nice job of conveying the message to the people that all is well, the guberment is making plans to save you, continue shopping please

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    warmest, corson
    Yes. It was Ben Rich, the former head of the fabled Lockheed Skunk Works, who stated, shortly before he died: "We now have the technology to take ET home."

Interestingly, I watched this documentary just last night (before this thread was started). The propulsion methods discussed were primitive compared to what is actually at hand (and well-understood) in the classified world of super-scentific reality.

There was also no discussion at all about what animals and plants to take on the "Ark" -- or what works of art, libraries, music, representation of all earth's diverse cultures, etc. Basically, it was very thin.

indeed, i agree wholeheartedly. although it is a documentary and they are working on probabilities, i found that the timeline sequence given would not hold up either. they left out many factors that are extremely important for the human race continuity. and thank you for reminding me who the gentleman was that made that statement. i noticed that this production stayed far away from anything that might indicate what is actually taking place.
    warmest regards, corson

additional: thanks for editing my title..... followed the title on the video. my bad!
    Last edited by crosby; 18th June 2013 at 03:28.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

i noticed that this production stayed far away from anything that might indicate what is actually taking place.
    Interesting … but leaves me with a lot of questions:

... could TPTB have know about this since before all the SCIFI movies (The Orion Project was started in the early 60's )???
    … could this problem have been the real reason for the space program???

are chemtrails preparing humans for a deficiency of lighting spectrums??

is Big Pharma and GMO's a pretrial to see which genetic familes are adaptable to the necessary chemically produced foods and medicines aboard an inorganic space colony ship??

so... not everyone gets to evacuate... is that the reason for religion... the chosen ones are SAVED in the savior/ARK and the non-chosen are left behind??

the push to find the people prone to mental illness and physical unsuitability ; because they are disqualifiers??

deep underground shelters??

space colony ship assembled in space (global assembly line sites around the world)... reason for the recent telescope blind spot??

is this problem the real reason for the recent Erratic weather patterns??

so... 75 years from WHEN??
    they keep showing the countdown … is this a clue to the real timeline?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Another1 (18th June 2013), Atlas (31st July 2013), crosby (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

If there's a real evacuation program it certainly doesn't include any of us because as far as we are concerned they are no where near being able to do something like that.

On the other hand, Bill said something a year ago about the 'elite' preparing to leave the planet, so who knows.

In the mean time, it works very well as a propaganda film to push the eugenics program out into acceptability.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

crosby (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

according to our past history, the wars and discord was so bad, the straw that broke the camel's back was mixing DNA of humans and animals, one group remained and the more spiritual ones departed earth and returned to the pleadies ... so removing a culture from earth is not so far out of reach... it has happened before ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i haven't seen it yet but just seen those two words Evacuate Earth get me...we screwed everything up and now Evacuate to another planet? that's freaking irresponsible of human beings on planet earth.

saw one of the statement around the net from one of the books which resonate with me and i having these thought for a while...Alex Collier and many others in here have said in regarding Advance Technology and Spirituality but right now i'm not only see but i really feel deep inside what people are saying.

"Human beings are using technological progress to benefit their greed, with the risk of destroying the very basis of their existence on earth. This is why technological progress is not truly progress. Of course it is really quite something to be able to send craft into space and to other planets. But at the end of the day, what is the purpose of all this? To exploit the resources and cause the same damage as here on earth? To fight in space? To go and cause havoc all over the universe? There is nothing inherently wrong with wanting to explore the cosmos, but not before having found the right attitude to adopt here on earth. Human beings respect nothing. They think they are the masters of the universe. They are prepared to upset everything to satisfy their curiosity and their cupidity. Well, they have to be aware that one day they will have to pay dearly for this lack of respect and this violence"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

crosby (18th June 2013), InCiDeR (18th June 2013), Open your eyes (18th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    i noticed that this production stayed far away from anything that might indicate what is actually taking place.
    Interesting … but leaves me with a lot of questions:

... could TPTB have know about this since before all the SCIFI movies (The Orion Project was started in the early 60's )???
    … could this problem have been the real reason for the space program???

are chemtrails preparing humans for a deficiency of lighting spectrums??

is Big Pharma and GMO's a pretrial to see which genetic familes are adaptable to the necessary chemically produced foods and medicines aboard an inorganic space colony ship??

so... not everyone gets to evacuate... is that the reason for religion... the chosen ones are SAVED in the savior/ARK and the non-chosen are left behind??

the push to find the people prone to mental illness and physical unsuitability ; because they are disqualifiers??

deep underground shelters??

space colony ship assembled in space (global assembly line sites around the world)... reason for the recent telescope blind spot??

is this problem the real reason for the recent Erratic weather patterns??

so... 75 years from WHEN??
    they keep showing the countdown … is this a clue to the real timeline?

those are similar to the questions that were formulating in my mind too. since we know that certain information has been placed in plain view/site by the ptw could this be something that is already in progress? it certainly does tie many theories together. thanks xbusymom.
    warmest regards, corson

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Some thoughts:

Propulsion: their solution is not very efficient.

Vehicle: flimsy, no protection against micro-meteorites (remember: space ship travels at 10% C)

Assembly: extremely difficult, hundreds of earth launches, thousands (at least hundreds) of space assembly workers (where are they housed?), logistics is critical

Scenario: Why a nuetron star? Is this the most likely interloper? Anti-matter nicely debunked with Savoir I disaster (anyone else see that coming?). Quite the bad luck to be in the path of a ten mile wide object in such an immense sea of space...

Travel: could take a lot of time, hundreds of years is really conservative. The distances in space are immense - and we would not know where exactly to go...

Food: loved the GMO angle to modifying foods for outer space

Embarkation: just came to mind. 250,000 people. say 250 per load? 1000 launches. 1000 per load? 250 launches. Massive undertaking.

Social Structure: onboard, cliques must be discouraged, government must police separatist sentiment, chaos must be combated with strict controls

Premise: at the end they admit my sentiment - this is a crazy idea. Interesting mind experiment, in a morbid sort of way.

Conclusion: they paint way too rosy a picture, only venturing to consider the most conservative case scenario with an optimistic outcome already preformulated. we do not have the technological capability, so far as we are allowed to believe anyhow, to save anybody, let alone journey to a suitable earth-like environment somewhere nearby through inter-stellar space

Where is my null field generator? Now with that or something similar and the physics it would imply...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), norman (18th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

one item of discussion that catches my attention ... <snip>

Interestingly, I watched this documentary just last night (before this thread was started). The propulsion methods discussed were primitive compared to what is actually at hand (and well-understood) in the classified world of super-scientific reality.

<snip>
    Quote Posted by nature (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Some thoughts:

Propulsion: their solution is not very efficient.

Vehicle: flimsy, no protection against micro-meteorites (remember: space ship travels at 10% C)

Assembly: extremely difficult, hundreds of earth launches, thousands (at least hundreds) of space assembly workers (where are they housed?), logistics is critical

Scenario: Why a nuetron star? Is this the most likely interloper? Anti-matter nicely debunked with Savoir I disaster (anyone else see that coming?). Quite the bad luck to be in the path of a ten mile wide object in such an immense sea of space...

Travel: could take a lot of time, hundreds of years is really conservative. The distances in space are immense - and we would not know where exactly to go...
    <snip>
    warmest, corson
    the problem:
    16min07sec mark .. the 8 words that follow !

.. the catalyst

the solution:
    4min50sec mark .. the 9 words that follow .. a "treasure" and "new world" lies within !

Last edited by Aurelius; 18th June 2013 at 20:37.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

now, i don't want to turn this into another nibiru thread, but i just watched this video that was posted April 1, (could be april fools day prank), and it is very interesting. whether or not it has any factual basis, i cannot say. but the interesting thing is that there is some discussion in regards to what the original video above speaks too.

regards, corson

36. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Aurelius (20th June 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

warmest, corson

Dr Walker stated in a telephone conversation that they have test flown these UFOs but they have not been taken out of the atmosphere. Further he stated we have not shot any of them down.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    <snip>

Dr Walker stated in a telephone conversation that they have test flown these UFOs but they have not been taken out of the atmosphere. Further he stated we have not shot any of them down.

.. either Dr Walker is lying or he's ill-informed

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast