+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

Just for the record, it wasn't Dr. Greer who put together the 2013 Citizen Hearing for Disclosure, http://www.citizenhearing.org/ but Stephen Bassett and his organization, Paradigm Research Group, though Dr. Greer was a participant.
    In May, 2001, Dr. Greer facilitated The Disclosure Project, http://www.disclosureproject.org/ which was no doubt the inspiration for the Citizen Hearing.
    It would be really interesting to hear more from Courtney Brown re his RV impressions of the current situation with the allegations against Dr. Greer.
    After listening to Dr. Greer on this interview that Mojo posted

where he was talking about how deep the rabbit hole goes re how much the black ops have been responsible for creating an illusion of ET abductions and portraying ETs as hostile, it's becoming clearer to me just how critical this issue is and always has been.
    IMHO, much more attention needs to be devoted to it.
    Given how difficult it is to penetrate some of the black op deceptions, RV just might be the way to go.

Quote Posted by Ara (here)
    Bill I will have to ask Kevin for permission to copy and share that interview as they are copyrighted. "Kevin Smith Show broadcasts are copyrighted and may not be redistributed
    in any manner whatsoever without written permission from Kevin W. Smith." So I will put a post in his forum explaining all this to him and ask if I can share that interview with you. Not quite sure how to play and clip it.

edit to add:

Twice I tried to post a request into Kevin's forum and both times it deleted before posting, not sure what is going on there. Gremlins? So I sent this message to Courtney :

Mr Brown recently I listened to an interview you did on Kevin Smith Show (13 November 2012) where you spoke at length about a scandal that was in the works to destabilize the UFO/New Age community. I am not sure if you are aware that Dr Steven Greer recently put together the Citizen Hearing for Disclosure and now there is a scandal which has surfaced with allegations of misappropriating donated money. I was wondering if this scandal is THE scandal you were referring too in that interview? Are they connected to what the grey dude pre-informed you about?

I'll post any reply.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th June 2013 at 19:09.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ara (30th June 2013), Chris Gilbert (17th July 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), Redstar Kachina (30th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #202
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

Just as an aside, while we're all sitting around debating Greer and who's lying? and whats the truth?
    The PTB are laughing their tits off.
    Any progress made by Stephen Bassett in getting former Congressman and Women and any other political
    minded people in pursuing this issue is done and dusted.
    They will all be running a mile now.
    Just as in the movie The Devils Addvocate where the Devil says "Vanity is my Favorate sin"
    It has certainly worked a treat once again to bring down another member of the alternative media.
    And once again we've all fallen for it or in some cases over ourselves ready with our knives and
    I told you so's boosting our own ego's at the expense of others.
    Who will be next I wonder and will we have learnt our lesson then or will we be sharpening our knives and
    ego's for the next round of Hunger Games

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

BrianEn (8th July 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), Fractalius (29th June 2013), JRS (7th July 2013), Redstar Kachina (30th June 2013), Shikasta (29th June 2013), transiten (15th April 2015), write4change (3rd July 2013)

5. Link to Post #203
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes and no Brodie, as with the saying when you point the finger there are 3 pointing back. Those bringing this news out have connected a few wires to the flashing lights above their own heads too. I say this because they ought know better than to report without reporting, we have seen vacuums created in this place before. The "trust me, we can't say anything but trust me" line.

It does not take a great thinker to see where that train of discussion leads. You are right that it can only lead to character analysis and the voicing of personal response akin to a popularity poll. "Do you think Superman should have saved the baby or its mother?" form of approach. Such things are very hard to resist it seems, but I do have a certainty that the most still understand what they are not discussing and realise that we have not really got anywhere on topic. Anyone watching this thread would be a fool to think they are gaining any insight to where public opinion sits, other than they ought not take what is being said as any indication of response.

And on that note, and seeing we are up to page 11 202 posts, I wonder where this thread ends. What the point of it will become and if it has served its purpose yet, the longer it gets the further towards the afore mentioned human interest story it becomes. Time will tell they say, well Bob Marley says so too.

Jah would never give the power to a baldhead
    Run come crucify the Dread.
    Time alone - oh, time will tell:
    Think you're in heaven, but ya living in hell;
    Lock them up; oh, not the brothers,
    But the ones who sets 'em up.
    Last edited by Fractalius; 29th June 2013 at 22:18.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Brodie75 (29th June 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), onawah (1st July 2013), transiten (15th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

Many thanks onawah for clearing my error. Stephen Bassett put a great deal of energy into bringing about the Citizens Hearing, just as Steven Greer did with the Disclosure Project back in 2001. I should have stated my facts correctly. I have corresponded with Courtney and sent him the Citizens Hearing website so I hope he is now aware Stephen Bassett was the spearhead for the Citizens Hearing not Steven Greer.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

Billy (30th June 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), onawah (1st July 2013)

9. Link to Post #205
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

- any new developments of late?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Eram (1st July 2013)

11. Link to Post #206
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    I have tried to read all the posts on this Thread.
    Maybe I have missed something along the way.
    But what is 'Your Opinion/Assessment' of Steven Greer??

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Apologies for the late update.

I asked permission from Courtney Brown to post his reply here, he requested that I do not do so. He has his reasons and I will respect his wishes.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2013), Chris Gilbert (17th July 2013), onawah (5th July 2013), sunflower (5th July 2013), Ultima Thule (3rd July 2013)

14. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Moderation, censorship and protectionism.

I remember when Camelot did an interview with Dr. Greer & how disappointed I felt to hear Steven Greer say there's no evidence of any neg. et interaction here on earth.....I thought to myself how damn irresponsible of him to make such a broad sweeping statement. Personally I've been researching the e.t. presence/abduction issue for many yrs & found WAY to much evidence to the contrary.

Why doesn't Dr. Greer recognize the idea that to whom much is given much is expected? Having a huge world-wide audience should make a person THINK more about what they say before they say it! Every cause has an effect. Although I disagree with his opinion I admire his efforts at disclosure & his desire to help the human race advance beyond the continuous raping Mother Earth...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th August 2013 at 20:50.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kooqwena LittleOwl For This Post:

Another1 (10th July 2013), Chris Gilbert (17th July 2013), transiten (15th April 2015)

16. Link to Post #209
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Has anyone heard anything about this matter? I could very easily let it rest, but I think we shouldn't just let big claims like this fall into oblivion.

UT

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2013), CarnageCandy (29th August 2013), donk (25th August 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), Ivanhoe (4th September 2013), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #210
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    manipulatory extraterrestrial or military-intelligence advance nanotechnology and hence acting out their controller's agendas, then this fact needs to be publicly exposed and discussed.
    Not sure about nanotech, but "they" can manipulate anyone at anytime. So if they wanted to get rid of Greer, they could just have him think it's perfectly logical to jump off a roof. He wouldn't even know why he thought that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th August 2013 at 21:05. Reason: fixed quote formatting

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Neo (here)
    manipulatory extraterrestrial or military-intelligence advance nanotechnology and hence acting out their controller's agendas, then this fact needs to be publicly exposed and discussed.
    Not sure about nanotech, but "they" can manipulate anyone at anytime. So if they wanted to get rid of Greer, they could just have him think it's perfectly logical to jump off a roof.
    Or crash into a tree in his new Mercedes in the middle of the night going at 35 mph.

The point here may be that Greer is almost certainly still considered an asset (for reasons unknown), and therefore no action is being taken about all this -- until he's not considered an asset any longer.

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)

Has anyone heard anything about this matter? I could very easily let it rest, but I think we shouldn't just let big claims like this fall into oblivion.
    My understanding is that the following is still the case -->

Core insiders including Dr. Jan Bravo (portrayed as a supporter in Sirius) abandoned Dr. Greer prior to premiere. Some “in fear for their lives”.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kanishk (2nd September 2013), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), Omni (16th April 2015), Sophocles (29th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

So many Gurus think that they have enough importance "To Fear for their lives" Oh no
    What a joke. Let me tell you all a little secret. If the Bush's or Rockefellers, or Rothschilds
    want you dead they will simply make it so. case closed!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Chanlo23 (24th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #213
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,437 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    So many Gurus think that they have enough importance "To Fear for their lives" Oh no
    What a joke. Let me tell you all a little secret. If the Bush's or Rockefellers, or Rothschilds
    Tyrants more often rule by fear than by death. They want their minions fearing for their lives, and they simply make that so as well.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (30th August 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), jagman (29th August 2013), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), Omni (16th April 2015), superconsciousness (29th August 2013), Tommy (30th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    If the Bush's or Rockefellers, or Rothschilds
    That's 100% true. But if they want to make you afraid, so that you won't speak up and cause a 'problem', they will (for example) interfere with your car or your motorcycle, so that you have a near-accident and are therefore brought to heel.

Case closed, as well. They don't care if you're dead or alive, or whether you survive the 'accident'. They just don't want you to talk.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (16th May 2016), diazbeat (17th May 2016), Flowerpunkchip (30th August 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), jagman (30th August 2013), kanishk (2nd September 2013), superconsciousness (30th August 2013), Tommy (30th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #215
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Just felt like adding a quote from The X-files that have haunted me since I saw it as a kid for the first time..

Quote Character Krycek basically asks "why not just take care of Mulder"
    The Cigarette Smoking Man replies after stating it is not "their policy": Kill Mulder and you risk turning one man's religion into a crusade.
    As true and relevant as it gets. Considering Greer as an asset, there are far more effective ways to utilize him for the long(er) run

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Agape (28th October 2013), Bill Ryan (30th August 2013), diazbeat (17th May 2016), Flowerpunkchip (30th August 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), johnf (30th August 2013), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), onawah (3rd September 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (15th April 2015), superconsciousness (3rd September 2013), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member ruthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw Dr. Steven Greer's documentary, and he said his "former team" all developed a rare type of cancer, including one of his close female partners, i don't know if he was involved with this woman or what their relationship was, but he seemed very upset and frightened for his own life. He narrowly escaped death too, but he somehow survived the bout with cancer...So if you are calling this man a fraud, he lied about the deaths of his team members? Something else happened to them?

I don't know much information, I heard around the web that he was backed by some higher ups, but I thought it was just people talking because they were a.) dubious about his message and wanted to trash him or b.) were disinfo agents trying to smear his reputation.

I am still a bit confused, from the videos I've seen of Dr. Greer, he didn't come across at all as someone looking to skim a buck. I mean, anyone would need funding to put out a film...I don't know, he seemed to me as a genuine person, and the people he got as witnesses were highly credible, military and government personnel, who all looked relieved and at ease to be finally talking about things they witnessed or had proof of happening.

I think there is more to this than meets the eyes. Every time we get someone who seems like a credible info leaker, they get discredited, they get smeared, ...it just makes it so hard for any of us to know what is real and to make our own judgements anymore. We no longer trust our instincts, we think we are foolish, we second and even triple guess everything we are told..so that we never actually make a real judgement call on anything out of fear of ridicule. This was done on purpose. We are left with a feeling of not knowing much more than when we started, because what can we really believe?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruthy For This Post:

Aspen (1st March 2015), Bare Feet & Quiet Heart (6th September 2013), Carmen (3rd September 2013), donk (3rd September 2013), mojo (4th September 2013), onawah (3rd September 2013), transiten (15th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Dr. Greer takes a spiritual approach to connecting with ETs though meditation, etc.
    That kind of practice can help to assure a certain amount of protection from higher-dimensional beings, as well, and that is nothing new.
    So I think another possibility is that he is being protected.
    Contactee Simon Parkes has experienced attacks from TPTW and survived, and he said he doesn't concern himself with their attempts, as he knows he is being protected by his ET contacts.
    And possibly now TPTW are getting to the point where they feel he is no longer an asset, so they are making threats to his team, in order to isolate and make him more vulnerable.
    We probably won't know until after the fact, but I think it's unwise to jump to conclusions, as there are so many possibilities, and so little verifiable info as yet.

update:Ruthy, the former team of Dr. Greer's was one he had some years ago, when they were apparently afflicted by TPTW with a rare, often fatal type of cancer. The woman who died was a close friend of his. The team in question now who have or are rumored to have left him, are a different bunch of people. The rumors are that they left partly because of financial mismanagement by Greer, but I haven't heard anything conclusive about that as yet.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th September 2013 at 18:28.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (1st March 2015), Bare Feet & Quiet Heart (6th September 2013), Carmen (3rd September 2013), CarnageCandy (9th September 2013), diazbeat (16th May 2016), KiwiElf (17th May 2016), mojo (4th September 2013), transiten (15th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

All I have to say is I could research this 24/7 without coming to a conclusion....better turn inwards for detection of devils

34. Link to Post #219
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Thank you Bill for pointing some of these things out.
    It's funny.
    I was thinking of starting a Stewart Swerdlow VS Dr. Steven Greer thread.
    The thought being that these two sources of information are so diametrically opposed, that only one can be right.
    Stewart Swerdlow basically stating that there is a series of visitors coming to this planet who all have their own agendas, they do not for the most part care for us or each other. Greer of course states that they are all fun loving beings of light who just want to land in their craft and give us all a big hug.
    To be honest I wish Greer was the correct one. When I read Swerdlow, I have nervous reactions and experience miniature panic attacks.
    Greer on the other hand makes me feel at ease and trusting, and well hopeful.

This just reminded me of that awesome dialogue between Mel Gibson and Mr. Phoenix in the movie Signs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDmwb_UnLs

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th May 2016)

36. Link to Post #220
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I think Dr Greer's goals from the start were well intentioned, thoroughly researched and implemented with a great deal of integrity. And then "something happened", quite possibly beyond his control. It certainly doesn't invalidate the work and research he's done prior. He's human, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast