+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

Interesting rainbow of comments here .. I have a lot of respect for Alfred Lambremont Webre and think it is important to contextualise him as a source here. What is his agenda going after Greer?

I have followed Alfred for a few years now. I was drawn to his exopolitics agenda - long before Greer popped onto my radar, after opening up my own enquiry as to how ET/human relations could unfold. And along the way, Alfred has proven - to me - to be a tireless, diligent activist who, unlike Greer, has mostly gone about his work with great generosity, inclusiveness and humility. I think he is worth following - for both his research/articles and his interviews but especially his open door to bring all parties into the discussion. Unlike Greer, who blatantly excludes some very important people in my opinion - like James Gilliland for example, who is doing stellar work to facilitate contact and share his knowledge as well.

I mean let's be asking that question: why does Greer distance himself so much from other members of the community? That for me is so old paradigm and counterproductive and only heightens my confusion about whether I ought trust him. Based on this, I have chosen to put my energy into others who I feel are much more transparent. Simple really. He does not have the exclusive - nobody does.

My intuition tells me that Greer did once have an honorable vision and a clean slate and I applaud the man for his part in helping to take the disclosure movement forward. However, little examples of his actions towards others - his communication style - underscores my caution about his leadership. About four years ago, I started to question his agenda. The turning point for me was seeing him on a video. He was taking a small group of participants through one of his preparing for contact workshops and that is when my warning bells started to sound loudly. His behaviour came across to me as very narcissistic and he was quite rude to these poor people who seemed like stunned field mice. Very cultish, I thought. So, as claims come forward now that Greer is bought and sold and underhanded. I am open to that idea. You bet.

Hey Chinaski if you are interested, here are some links for Alfred:

http://www.exopolitics.com
    http://www.exouniversity.org

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Benimal (19th June 2013), bodhii71 (19th June 2013), Buchanan561 (20th June 2013), Calz (19th June 2013), ChristianSky (17th April 2015), Christine (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), Gardener (19th June 2013), GoingOn (24th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), johnf (19th June 2013), karelia (19th June 2013), Mandala (19th June 2013), Mark (20th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013), Reinhard (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Swanette (20th June 2013), Timewaster (19th June 2013), ulli (19th June 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (20th June 2013), we-R-one (19th June 2013), Wind (19th June 2013), write4change (19th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

I agree with Flash that Greer's ego was way out of control. I've heard from people who paid to go out on his UFO watches, that he was rude and condescending to everyone. I think the guy loves the limelight and being on stage too much to be much of a humanitarian.

Too bad that the good things he brought to light will either be dismissed or discredited if these allegations turn out to be true. Seems like 2 steps forward and 3 steps backwards. Only time will tell, and accurate facts.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Benimal (19th June 2013), Debra (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), GCS1103 (22nd June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), johnf (19th June 2013), Operator (19th June 2013), Reinhard (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), Sidney (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Soda (19th June 2013), we-R-one (19th June 2013), Wind (19th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

I have to agree that Greer has become unlikeable over the past few years, with lots of ego getting in the way.
    But I think something that he's been adamant about has been ignored which has probably caused him a lot of frustration and may be the reason for some of his recent behaviour, which others like Bob Dean have said too.
    Which is that the Greys and Reptilians are losing their footing here, and the aliens who are predominantly here now are positively oriented, and people need to be less fearful, because fear itself is not helpful, to say the least.
    I actually like Alfred Webre, but some of the people he has featured in his interviews like Basiago (with his photos of objects on Mars which he claims are animals, and so on) and Tolec, who makes bizarre claims such as that there will be new ET planets in our solar system soon, I have a really hard time taking seriously.
    Anyway, it's six of one and half dozen of the other.
    What bothers me is the way that people who have put their lives on the line, however imperfect they may be, are attacked rather than supported by the very people who I think should be more appreciative of the risks they have taken to bring the truth to light.
    Not that everything shouldn't be questioned and discernment exercised, but it could be done in a much more compassionate way.
    It's not an easy thing even just to be a run of the mill peanut gallery type of conspiracy theorist, much less a prominent whistleblower...
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Benimal (19th June 2013), Chris Gilbert (19th June 2013), Corncrake (19th June 2013), Debra (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), GoingOn (24th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), JRS (20th June 2013), Lifebringer (19th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), mojo (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), ulli (19th June 2013), we-R-one (19th June 2013), Wind (19th June 2013), write4change (19th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

An offtopic remark -

To whom it my concern,

Please do yourself a favour and avoid being present with Gripreapper, Dennis Leahy and Mike-Chinaski at the same one room, doctors will find it difficult to restore your jaw bones to it's natural place later on

Now, back to Dr. Greer's Jaw bones..

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 19th June 2013 at 05:58.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Agape (19th June 2013), Calz (19th June 2013), Christine (19th June 2013), Debra (19th June 2013), eaglespirit (19th June 2013), Eram (22nd June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), johnf (19th June 2013), karelia (19th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), Sidney (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Team Zen (19th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (19th June 2013), ulli (19th June 2013), we-R-one (19th June 2013), zebowho (19th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Dearest Off-World, Benevolent Galatic Beings,

Please hear my prayer. Please don’t come down here, please don’t save us, and please don’t allow for disclosure until we as humans can behave in a more heart-centered manner with less ego and self-centeredness.

Please forgive us for looking to others rather than within for the answers as we are struggling to learn the importance of ignoring those who claim to hold the key rather than ourselves. Occassionally we will stumble, due to our over-zealous attempts to discover new truths, as our spirits need nurturing during this time of unprecedented growth. Your patience with us is appreciated and we promise continued improvement in our quest to be of love and as one.

In all Sirius-ness and with love,
    we-R-one

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Smells like a hit piece.

I am not in the loop and cannot add anything to Greer's credit or discredit...but this sure smells like a hit piece.

After you read Wade Frazier's account of smooth-talking infiltrators that (astoundingly) backstabbed and front-stabbed Dennis Lee in full view, some of Dennis Lee's closest allies went away with the bad guy. So, I believe a cadre of UFO/free energy geeks could certainly be torn apart from the inside by one of "Godzilla's" A-team members.

If Greer was siphoning funds for drugs and for his personal residence, you don't think he would keep that from the crew?

Stinky, stinky, stinky. I've got $5 that says Greer was set-up by a pro. Anyone want to wager something... say a hat? I must admit, I would not bet eating a hat - again, I'm very much an outsider, but this just smells like a mixture of conniving and cunning (and easy to blame on Greer who has a big ego.)

I probably had no business posting on nothing but a gut feeling, but well, there it is.

Dennis
    I'm still digging through all this material (and it's connected, very loosely, with Anya Briggs' claims, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-DOW-Grey-ET-s.....

And there's a really interesting sting in THAT tail! --> https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post689974 )

Back to this thread here. Webre's article does look like a hit piece, but my bet (not quite an entire hat at this stage) is that this is purely because Webre does not like Greer one bit. I do know this for a fact.

Indeed, many UFO researchers and activists don't like Greer at all, but very few ever say so openly. That was one of the things that made our Camelot interview with him such a talking point: no-one had ever called him out and challenged him nearly so openly.

We may well reach the point, sometime, when people will look back to re-evaluate that interview in a rather different light.

I would certainly like to have done that one again, for a variety of reasons, but both Kerry and myself have always stood by every word we said. Importantly, Richard Dolan has always stood right with us on every point of debate, and has stated as such on record. This interview we did with him, shortly after our Greer interview, is well worth listening to.

http://projectcamelot.org/Rich_Dolan...ugust_2009.mp3

The feeling I have is that the Greer tent is indeed beginning to collapse. Once some people speak out, it's possible that more and more will find the courage to do so. There have been whispers about this, and much like it, for quite a long time now. I suspect that we will hear more.
    Glad you popped this response in Bill,
    That info about Webre brings a whole different dimension to it, and not many people would know something like that and because it is coming from you, it is not sounding like a "he said she said",.... but a solid point of reference to start from (and so I shall ha!!) And now given this angle as a reference point...

I'd sayyyyy.... first off this was a great thread for getting up to speed on what could potentially have been a rather confusing mess. But there are still a lot of factors to look at. Greer has one of the most inscrutable personalities, I think he cultivates this to protect himself. He is both noble and thinking of the bigger picture, but then there is this egocentric side. He is personable and open minded, but also manipulative and political and controlling, and so on... I guess the word is enigmatic...

Regarding the threats... that doesn't sound like Greer. (but that depends on your theory of who and what he really is, and let's face it he is a bit of 'spread' across the table... (purposely?) ) But I would say assuming he is still the good guy (with his warts (eccentricities) and all...) I don't see him doing cut brake line jobs... or bizarre blood smears, I don't think he is that naive unless he has gone sociopathic at which point we would have the material for the ultimate sequel to Sirius... (LOL)

Now if the cut brake lines are 100% verified, my first thought was to ask if there is a third party operating in the background? I could very easily see other parties intent on muddying the waters and sowing discontent, and people who cut brake lines tend to have deep 'sophisticated pockets, and I will leave that as that for now...

re: the drug issue... the real estate, I could see Greer doing, the guy has been at this for over 20 years, has a family and wants to leave a legacy, so yeah I could see his personality doing something like that... I just hope he isn't commingling any funds... i.e yes that does amount to a "trust interpretation" question... so specific information would be needed (but again I don't see him that naive in this area, either, so I am going to say although not appreciated by others, they knew they were dealing with a control freak, who also happens to be starring, co-directing and producging.... hellooo!!!) The drug thing doesn't sound right... what is that referring to specifically? ... it sounds like steroids? is that what they are getting at... now that "might" be possible (if at all) otherwise I don't think Greer is a drug user. That doesn't fit at all... Greer has been practicing meditation for decades and I have no doubt has mastered the art. He has no need for drugs and it would be a complete contraindication for him to do so... But I could see him being a steroid user (he likes his physique, and is completely identifies with his 'bodybuilding' I have definitely seen and know this type... his body language just drips that... and it makes me chuckle) and thus it reveals to me something of his vanity (or insecurity in that area...) So it is "possible" he may be trying to hide a secret 'steroid' habit... (think Sylvester Stallone, but not quite so obvious) and someone is over exaggerating it... but again this is all pure speculation because I don't know what "drug" is being referred to hear... but I don't see Greer doing "drugs"...

Also I see what is called a Moses complex, a characteristic attributed to Freud as well. In that great men who become leaders of large movements that are breaking new ground are very possessive and controlling of the "movement" (or institution) they are creating... I definitely see this aspect in him. Disclosure Project is HIS baby, and he wants to be the center of it. His movie once again also focused (almost entirely too much on this self stylization for better or worse) He has this clear view of how he wants to control the image of himself, his organization with himself as front center stage....

So in a very karmic way Greer has brought this on himself because of his personality and style. He is sucking up too much air, his insistence that all ETs are spiritually enlightened and can only do good, with no real explanation for all the bad stuff (except the military did it) which almost sounds like a "religious" explanation... ie. all evil is of the "devil" .... ok sure, but what does that explain?..."

And then there is the politics... there is always something odd about him... that I can never put my finger on it... over all in the big picture, I love the guy... dedicating his life, facing up to the big movers and shakers, practicing his meditation and discovering a medium of contact... almost makes him like a hero in the UFO community...

But then there are the unexplainable "weirdnesses" I remember meeting him in Montreal... and asked him to sign my book, his handwriting struck me as "emotionally immature" and he didn't put anything but his signature, no context, no request, it was almost like he was put off by my request... I thought that was odd... I think he plays everything "paranoid" just to be safe... the result being ... you exhibit a lot of behaviour that will appear bizarre to many outside observers... He could and should be in a position to be more expansive, more freer in how Disclosure Project grows and develops, and if he wants to maintain all ET are benevolent, then explain it in greater detail, etc... it's like he is being machavellian within the whole UFO movement itself (question is can he be blamed for this... he is treating everyone as outside and a potential threat to his 'agenda'

I think the energy scandal is real... now something is definitely not right there... I mentioned before my email request about Keshe... they just blew me off... not even a recognition of the idea!?... this gets back to his ego... there is definitely something more then finding money for free energy research... it has all the makings of a developing a huge institution for cancer research.... and we all know how that works, the more money it sucks in the more guaranteed there will NEVER be a cure, until you have created a huge 800 lb gorilla sucking up AND CONTROLLING all the funds.... Now this is the closest I come to pointing a finger at the negative side, and the implications are potentially explosive along this thread of speculation...

Now this is a scary thought, because the implication is then an exposure of a giant con... why isn't he contacting Keshe? as one of the most obvious moves? Why isn't he makeing contact with any of the big NAMEs we all know like the N machine guy, or Searle, or people like Tom Bearden. It's like he is ONLY interested in creating a technology that HE CONTROLS, I think this is it... like his exposure to the Rothschild taught him how to build a "CANCER RESEARCH" model (INSTITUTION) with their guidance (perhaps...) that would create this MONEY SUCKING monstrosity, and that would mean someone like the Rothschilds would have to be in the background... and of course you can see where all that is leading... and yet what other explanation is there for turning down viable or existing alternatives... ??? and not contacting the myriad of existing and still LIVING big NAMES???

I definitely smell POLITICS and CONTROL issues here...

And I have said this before and I will say it again... he reminds me of someone who is gay, now this may sound petty and biasing, but if it turns out he is and he has been hiding it all this time (or bi...) and I got that feeling again when I saw his movie... (did you get a load of his 'security' guy.... ???) (and btw I thought the movie was pretty underwhelming, I mean where the hell were the writers on this one? more nickel and diming... point is, IF he is...(bi I guess it would have to be) I think it significant because I would have to completely re-evaluate his psychological profile... (and that may be a little stereotypical in general (although I don't think it is but I am also specifically applying it to him as an individual as well...) but it would change my whole perception of who he is and my evaluation of the full spectrum (or distribution of his possible behaviours) Again something there that I just can't put my finger on...

OK I know this doesn't answer any questions... but I am just putting out my two cents... The only way to explain all this is I think he is playing more than one side....
    and if he can "commune" with aliens... how much in touch with them is he... who says he has to be mind controlled by the militaries, the mind control would have to come from them... that or very very powerful persuasive influence...
    Last edited by sigma6; 19th June 2013 at 06:53.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

bodhii71 (19th June 2013), Christine (19th June 2013), Corncrake (19th June 2013), Debra (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (23rd June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), Mandala (19th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), Soda (19th June 2013), ulli (19th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

I have heard rumours of odd behaviour for some time; example two teams had cordially asked permission to film and record his lecture, this was granted. One team came a great distance and expense with all the equipment, hotel, it entailed, only to be told and threatened they could not film or record by a mussel bound body guard, no amount of reasoning prevailed.

The Sirius documentary, was utter crud. I was livid that he had the temerity to ask for donations. You could do a better job compelling internet material (which has already been done)
    Dr. Steven Greer is now a schmuck of no standing and none of what has been said surprises me.
    Last edited by Ria; 19th June 2013 at 07:41.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Debra (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), Gardener (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You know, it gets to the point where there's so much of the 'brown stuff' thrown around, with arguments and counter 'evidence' shown - who knows what the real truth is. If I was trying to keep the whole disclosure thing under wraps I'd be popping a vein laughing with how divided the alternative community is and how much attention they invest in being divided, in one form or another - pull a few strings and watch 'em go at it!

My advice and what I'm feeling is 'screw it all' and go find your own truth.
    Pay your attention and energy on what you yourself can do and change - I'm personally fed up with all the silly games now tbh, it's simply playing into their hands - I'll spend my energy in other ways thank you.

No discredit to Bill or anyone else on here, your own free will and all, but going down these same old roads is probably not going to move things forward in a positive direction. I understand some reasons why it's done, for education and awareness sakes, but I'd say just pay attention to where your energy is being directed and spent.

Anyway - I've probably already paid too much attention to this is and contradicted what I've said above (lol) as ironic as that is.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

ChristianSky (17th April 2015), Debra (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), Flowerpunkchip (20th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), jaybee (19th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), mojo (19th June 2013), Nickolai (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Tommy (19th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

None of this is a surprise, wasn't going to join the thread *sigh*. The Interview B & K did with Greer spoke volumes and confirmed what my antenna had suggested.
    Just wanted to mention that Richard Dolan wrote 2 exceptionally well researched and balanced books UFO and the National Security State; Book one Chronology of a cover up 1941-1973, (2000) book two The Cover-up Exposed 1973-1991. (2009) At the time of the second books publication he was starting work on the third book 1991- forwards..............enter some guy and a joint effort at a book called 'After Disclosure' and the third book gets put onto the back burner and suddenly this well balance historian gets sucked into making showman style vids and into the Greer/disclosure crew. The third book has not materialised and RD seems to have been co-opted and derailed from his more important work. Job done.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Debra (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), GoingOn (24th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), mgray (19th June 2013), Reinhard (19th June 2013), Ria (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), WEAREONE (22nd June 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Yes, this is what we saw coming. We hoped Greer would fade away rather than succumb to a big scandal that would discredit so much legitimate work and effort. I'm not surprised because this is the logical conclusion of what we saw back in the day. Just wish it hadn't happened.
    Yes, same here...
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Debra (19th June 2013), eaglespirit (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), Mandala (19th June 2013), Ria (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

hmmm... another move on the disclosure chess board. It seems that both sides running out of time on the clock. Who is playing white and black is hard to tell. Hopefully we find out before checkmate...
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Curt (19th June 2013), Debra (19th June 2013), donk (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), GCS1103 (22nd June 2013), GoodETxSG (19th June 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), Mandala (19th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), mojo (19th June 2013), Ria (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i'm not surprised. james bartley already pointed out years ago that steven greer is a reptilian host.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Agape (19th June 2013), Bill Ryan (19th June 2013), bodhii71 (19th June 2013), Flash (19th June 2013), Gardener (19th June 2013), GCS1103 (22nd June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), Limor Wolf (19th June 2013), nomadguy (20th June 2013), Ria (19th June 2013), seko (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013), Timewaster (19th June 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (20th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    None of this is a surprise, wasn't going to join the thread *sigh*. The Interview B & K did with Greer spoke volumes and confirmed what my antenna had suggested.
    Just wanted to mention that Richard Dolan wrote 2 exceptionally well researched and balanced books UFO and the National Security State; Book one Chronology of a cover up 1941-1973, (2000) book two The Cover-up Exposed 1973-1991. (2009) At the time of the second books publication he was starting work on the third book 1991- forwards..............enter some guy and a joint effort at a book called 'After Disclosure' and the third book gets put onto the back burner and suddenly this well balance historian gets sucked into making showman style vids and into the Greer/disclosure crew. The third book has not materialised and RD seems to have been co-opted and derailed from his more important work. Job done.
    Very interesting take on Richard Dolan. I had not put that together about his research for the most current book being sidelined by "other projects". Well done.

As for Greer my sense from years ago was this man had multiple agendas and spoke from his ego, not his heart.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

bodhii71 (19th June 2013), Gardener (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), Mandala (19th June 2013), Reinhard (19th June 2013), Ria (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,722 times in 3,247 posts

Don't waste your time on this circus.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Corncrake (19th June 2013), Gardener (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (29th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013), RUSirius (22nd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

I would say this if its proven that he's done what's being said then i am really saddened by this after speaking with him recently

I would also like to say this whatever comes of this Greer love him or hate him as awakened more people than you can imagine to this phenomena.Seems to me people have already passed judgement.

I will wait and see

Cheers

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    For me it was his funding by the Rockerfellas via the Clinton's that threw up red flags for me...

He admitted this himself. Anyone who trusted him after that....well then....they don't understand the machine and power behind all of this.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

GoingOn (24th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), thunder24 (23rd June 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (20th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i'm not surprised. james bartley already pointed out years ago that steven greer is a reptilian host.
    He is benevolent , what you call 'reptillian' ( it's not a graceful term considering but lets try to remain impartial ) who feels strong compassion for human race .
    He is a renegade , someone who refused to go with his society laws and convictions about not-interferring with human evolution ,
    the golden middle of their civilisation are not 'evil' , they're very advanced compared to current mankind, very proud of themselves though , very well organized .

Disobedience to the collective is not tolerated . They do hold a level contempt for civilisations they perceive as barbaric and idiotic .

So if Steven Greer is indeed, 'one of them' ..what he does on earth is at His own risks .

No matter how well he was received in human society, and no matter his conscious efforts to improve and rise the awareness level on many fronts ..
    he won't be feeling totally comfortable to be with, for casual humans and has a difficulty to understand why do 'they function' the way they do.

For Galactic Federation

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Delight (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), JRS (20th June 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (29th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Honestly. One look at Greer's "stuff" and it is clear to see he hasn't got it "right". He's grasping at straws. That's why Sirius sucked. He's got nothing. This again should be obvious but we always like a good yarn. It's what us conspiracy nuts do - look for flys in the ointment.

Matters not what side they are playing, we love to get into the dirt.

Steve couldn't get the goods so he made most of it up. What's new? Look at his "dead man's switch", what a load of crap.

Then again, I believe he believes...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (19th June 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (26th June 2013), donk (19th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Face it, we all saw the signs of Steven's ego monsterize, as he got more and more attention. He's a take control guy and while I always hear him speak of a wife, I can't help but think to her, he's a egomaniacal tyrant when he is at home also, and she probably welcomes him going off and giving that ego to someone, other than her.

Ego is a horrible active force if going within, is not practiced in the reaction or action in life. Steven fell prey to the drugs, and greed. Coke I suspect, because that's when ego runs amok.
    Let us pray he is humbled to realize the mistake he's making. Also know that his "et present contact" probably left him a long time ago. I keep "feeling," that maybe, Steven left clues to being used. Like: "My Dad put the guidance system in for the Apollo? Exposure in the circles of deceit? I picked up on that when he first said it, and then going to dinner with Congressional and military positioned people? Just "invited?"

I like the hawk, watch and observe, and being exposed and experienced in the recover from coke addiction, I saw it when he would be on the stage in lecture. Surely, others here have "felt/noticed" the same thing?

Its not the drugs, that's to bring excitement and anxiety, it's the ego that is running amok.
    Healings for those who were his team, and Godspeed on their continued quest. When contacted by your et friends, don't allow Steven to be present. In his state, he could throw quite a few monkey wrenches in the matrix, if he's not given what he wants. He strikes me as a once spoiled son, because his family was above middle class income, and that has also been unleashed.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

InCiDeR (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Well if this is all true it will do wonders for this field. That is the last thing we need at this point no matter how/what you think of Dr. Greer personally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast