+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Synchronicity = a memo from Creator Source

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Synchronicity = a memo from Creator Source

I'll bet that before 2012 you never even heard of synchronicity. It's an indicator of the mystical, the unexplainable, the Divine. These are memos from God, or Creator Source that remind us that we are eternal beings of Light and to be in peace. When we raise our awareness / vibrations through embodying these reminders we achieve a state of grace, of equanimity. The whole world can be falling apart right before our eyes and we notice with compassion but do not become part of the drama. From that perspective we become empowered to be most effective healers, rebuilders, helpers, teachers, whatever we came here to do. Everyone who is aware enough to be on this or many other sites like this one is here for a very special reason. No one can do your part in the Divine Plan better than you.

You will not fail in your mission.

Namaste'
    Last edited by TheFlashRon; 21st June 2013 at 06:29. Reason: font size

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TheFlashRon For This Post:

Anchor (21st June 2013), CD7 (21st June 2013), Dorjezigzag (21st June 2013), Eram (21st June 2013), Fred Steeves (21st June 2013), Holly Lindin (21st June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), Kraut (21st June 2013), lookbeyond (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), Nickolai (26th June 2013), northstar (21st June 2013), Paa (21st June 2013), sdv (21st June 2013), SlickWillie (21st June 2013), soleil (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (21st June 2013), ThresholdRising (21st June 2013), Wind (24th June 2013), Youniverse (25th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: Synchronicity = a memo from Creator Source

Quote Posted by TheFlashRon (here)
    I'll bet that before 2012 you never even heard of synchronicity. It's an indicator of the mystical, the unexplainable, the Divine. These are memos from God, or Creator Source that remind us that we are eternal beings of Light and to be in peace. When we raise our awareness / vibrations through embodying these reminders we achieve a state of grace, of equanimity. The whole world can be falling apart right before our eyes and we notice with compassion but do not become part of the drama. From that perspective we become empowered to be most effective healers, rebuilders, helpers, teachers, whatever we came here to do. Everyone who is aware enough to be on this or many other sites like this one is here for a very special reason. No one can do your part in the Divine Plan better than you.

Namaste'
    It is very good to be reminded of it for we reinvigorate our forces with positive intentions.
    Thank you friend.
    Peace.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Thanks Creator Source. Message received and understood
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

CD7 (21st June 2013), Eram (21st June 2013), Holly Lindin (21st June 2013), Kraut (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), northstar (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (21st June 2013), ThresholdRising (21st June 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Namaste'
    Hi TheFlashRon

Your platform to this reality is burning, your house is on fire, grab a deckchair and watch it disappear right in front of your eyes, sounds like an over passive new age nonsense.

Regards as ever to you TheFlashRon

roman

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (21st June 2013), Hazel (21st June 2013), Kraut (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), northstar (21st June 2013), sdv (21st June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (21st June 2013), ThresholdRising (21st June 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Namaste'
    Thanks for this affirmation. In the last few months I have been practising emotional detachment from drama and have discovered peace. Roman, being emotionally detached, standing back from the drama, does not mean not being involved. I am not sure if this meaning was the intent of the OP, but I have found that I can help to put out the fire more effectively if I am not running around wailing, wringing my hands and screeching like a banshee!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

bennycog (24th June 2013), CD7 (21st June 2013), Eram (21st June 2013), Holly Lindin (21st June 2013), Kraut (21st June 2013), Lifebringer (21st June 2013), Meesh (24th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), Nickolai (26th June 2013), northstar (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (21st June 2013), ThresholdRising (21st June 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I got that and it's working. I used raise my pressure when the crap started. Now, I just shake my head, offer advices(if they ask) and say a prayer.

You have to want to get peaceful, to become peaceful.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Eram (21st June 2013), Holly Lindin (21st June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), Kraut (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), Nickolai (26th June 2013), northstar (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), ThresholdRising (21st June 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    I got that and it's working. I used raise my pressure when the crap started. Now, I just shake my head, offer advices(if they ask) and say a prayer.

for me peace ???? i just take every war monger and war planer and war supporter and disease merchant and doctor for money only and military for killing only and sadist on the planet and all the same time I break every bone in their bodies .... for about half an hour .... then I heal them all back ...

after that I will have peace forever

jim

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), ThresholdRising (21st June 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Carl Jung wrote about synchronicity in the 1920's.

With regards to noticing with compassion but not being a part of the drama, I call that "holding a space of light".

People who have some sort of daily spiritual practice can generally do that and they often have a presence that can automatically calm and uplift the energy wherever they are, often without even saying a word.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (21st June 2013), Eram (21st June 2013), Fractalius (24th June 2013), Fred Steeves (21st June 2013), Hazel (21st June 2013), Holly Lindin (21st June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), Kraut (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), Nickolai (26th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), TheFlashRon (24th June 2013), Wind (24th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

for me peace ???? i just take every war monger and war planer and war supporter and disease merchant and doctor for money only and military for killing only and sadist on the planet and all the same time I break every bone in their bodies .... for about half an hour .... then I heal them all back ...

jim
    Borrowing this video posted on another topic by Fred Steeves friend.

hehehe

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

jim
    Borrowing this video posted on another topic by Fred Steeves friend.

hehehe
    that's good .... someone could see my humour ...hahahah

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Eram (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Hi Flashron I like the overall sentiment of your positive message but have to disagree with the opening statement

Quote I'll bet that before 2012 you never even heard of synchronicity
    and I want to add a few of my own thoughts and observations.

I have experienced Synchronicities all my life as have many people I know

As Northstar has stated Synchronicity is a philosophical concept coined by Gustav Jung way back in the 1920s and indeed in the earliest recordings in history we can see myths and stories that speak of the workings of fate and what could be referred to as divine coincidence or synchronicity.

There is an interesting page on synchronicity on Wikipedia with some great examples
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

One way that I understand synchronicity is if in the beginning there was nothing (or emptiness, with infinite potential) and then there was this big bang, or flash of light from whose origin we are all sourced then in reality we are actually all one, all connected, so of course there will be synchronicities. As you are connected to everything because everything is you.

A word of warning though, I have always noticed synchronicities but in one particular troublesome teenage period they became particularly intense. Literally everything I did, watched, read, etc, etc connected with everything else. For example I would be watching a cheap soap opera and it would be eliciting profound synchronities and you start to think has this soap opera actually been made for my benefit or to make me go over the edge.

Everything is in synchronicity but just as our eyes and our ears filter just enough information than what is needed for our effective survival, we also have a synchronicity filter. It would literally be too much to handle if we were conscious of it all, I know because I have been at overload.

I just look at synchronicity as something that is expected, something that can be life enhancing and fun but I don’t think you can dwell on it too much or think that you are in any way special or divine just because you are aware of it, because self importance can be where madness lies, and I am not talking about the fun madness.

But on a positive note synchronicity reminds us that there is so much more magic and potential than the world we are conditioned to believe.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

bennycog (24th June 2013), Eram (21st June 2013), Holly Lindin (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), northstar (21st June 2013), Padmé (21st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), TheFlashRon (24th June 2013), Wind (24th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Sheeeeesh

And So It Is

just maybe

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Synchronicity, an awakening word to the path.
    I have always been out of the sheep pack right from a little kid and was very selective of friends, friends who were awakening. My true awakening started back in the 80's. I was very in-tune, synchronicity.
    I lost my way though, I became to wrapped up in the emotional side of life and the things I was finding!
    I tried to do more than my physical body and psychological self could handle at the time.

I as you might say lost the path,

but guess what! I learnt a great deal while off the path, I am men't to be on the light path and so I am!

Stand back, control self, rise and shine on problems from above!

Love.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Eram (21st June 2013), Holly Lindin (21st June 2013), karamba (21st June 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st June 2013), northstar (21st June 2013), TheFlashRon (24th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Spot on...

I really appreciate your take on my post and yes, there is real power in the energy of unconditional love. Thank you for sharing.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheFlashRon For This Post:

Eram (24th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences regarding synchronicity. My opening statement is, for the most part, I think a winning bet, if I was a betting man, and the odds were 1:1. You, my friend, are quite the exception in your awareness and experience, but of course that is why you are here as well.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFlashRon For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Perhaps you might consider the possibility that you only thought you were off the path, could it be that that time in your life was exactly what you designed for yourself in order to arrive to the understanding and growth you are experiencing now?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFlashRon For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I've always recognized synchronicity. It kept killing or demolishing me. That's how I woke up.

31. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thankyou kind Sir!

Sorry, like a few others, and though it need not matter, we might need to clarify that the opening statement is a not winning bet, for I know for a fact that many many people have read for instance, The Celestine Prophecy, or read Carl Jung, or read or watched Abraham Hicks. Plus many others including Buddah and even Einstein had a few quotes if I remember correctly.

There is much a do about syncronicity out there to be had for quite some number of years.

+ Reply to Thread