+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solar Anomalies around/near the sun

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Solar Anomalies around/near the sun

I have wanted to ask Suspicious0bserver about these objects showing up around the sun.
    Frankly I have been a big fan of his 3 min news report.Today someone asked him this question.

Wendy Piston 13 minutes ago
    " Has anyone seen the object (8 o'clock position) that appeared on STEREO Behind COR1 on June 17, 2013, 11:30am CST and is still there? "

Suspicious0bservers 12 minutes ago

" Recurring lens anomaly - been happening for years. The stereo Cor2 is highly susceptible to cosmic ray damage and plasma interference. I'm not sure what it was the damages the satellite, but the anomaly always appears in the same spot and goes away soon enough. Never moves, which is how you know it is in the satellite and not outside. The circles below the sun are coronal cavities, I explain them from time to time, and you can google my name and coronal cavity if you need a better explanation. "

I know James Horak calls these EMV's
    So I just wanted some other opinions or debunkers on this. My gut tells me these
    might be real solid objects. What do you think ?

Last edited by aviators; 21st June 2013 at 23:10.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Solar Anomalies around/near the sun

these are pure energy ships that maintain solar systems, their are 333 of them in our neck of the woods ... they terraform saturn, jupiter, venus, they are the ones making the rings around the planets, they collect energy from the sun and take into the rings where it gets bombarded with solar particles and then are collected and deposited on planets for making metal, minerals and the building blocks of life ... if they didn't farm energy from the sun , we couldn't exist on earth ... 33 of them can absorb all the energy of a fusion star ... I think they are the reason NASA has two satelites orbiting the sun is to photograph them for study ... they change shape and size at will ... I also think that they are what we will become one day, pure energy forms building worlds and maintaining fusion stars ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013), Spiral of Light (22nd June 2013), Star Tsar (22nd June 2013), Twinsel (22nd June 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    these are pure energy ships that maintain solar systems, their are 333 of them in our neck of the woods ... they terraform saturn, jupiter, venus, they are the ones making the rings around the planets, they collect energy from the sun and take into the rings where it gets bombarded with solar particles and then are collected and deposited on planets for making metal, minerals and the building blocks of life ... if they didn't farm energy from the sun , we couldn't exist on earth ... 33 of them can absorb all the energy of a fusion star ... I think they are the reason NASA has two satelites orbiting the sun is to photograph them for study ... they change shape and size at will ... I also think that they are what we will become one day, pure energy forms building worlds and maintaining fusion stars ...
    Fascinating explanation....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Fascinating explanation....
    thanks, we already know everything, we have just forgotten how to recall the information...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

NASA explanation is it's the radiation coming from the sun that is disrupting the images causing these anomylies, however i recall seeing 4 pictures of the sun using the different lenses which had clearly been altered by NASA. I looked at them on the NASA site but they have now been removed because i can not relocate them. It was clearly obvious they had altered pixels in the shot and tried to colour match the pixels with the lenses used to take the image, thus removing what ever it was that was in the picture. It was big news at the time and people called them cube crafts which in my opinion was incorrect. I believe and others that seen them who i discussed with agreed it appeared the pixels were removed and then coloured to match the lense colour in the frame.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

yes madmax1 , they cover-up the fact that there is a planet closer to the sun than mercury, and the solar anvil that is clearly there... and there is much more on the surface of the sun than we are told, electric energy that waves out from the surface and comes right back in re-energizing the very spot that it came from ...a self sustaning giant ball of infinite energy, also a gateway that ET's use to enter our galaxy, fusion stars are portals to travel around vast distances of space ...some of those comets diving into the sun are not comets they are ships , coming and going ...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Kristo (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

COR 1-B (2013/06/17 00:05:18 - 2013/06/17 23:45:18 UTC)

by Avalon
    Intellihub.com
    June 21, 2013

A spherical object the size of Jupiter was detected and imaged by the Helioviewer.org viewer on June 17 through 18. The image comes into view and is clearly spherical and looks the size of Jupiter which is approximately 86,881 miles in diameter.

For many years there’s been speculation about the existence of a dark star that is the sister sun to our own sun – making our solar system a binary–star system. According to Wikipedia; It is estimated that approximately 1/3 of the star systems in the Milky Way are binary or multiple, with the remaining 2/3 consisting of single stars.[61]

Helioviewer.org has an online viewer that can be programmed to view virtually any time you select. Images and movies can be created via the online interface. The Helioviewer Project has an online Tutorial Blog that is very useful to get started.

Source: http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/...n-2461714.html

13. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Who knows what this is but it ties in with posts on this thread.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

MadMax1 (24th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Scott Stevens is keeping track of this stuff too. Here is a sampling of his work.

http://weatherwars.info/soho-anomalies/

+ Reply to Thread