Thread: Snowden's "mistake"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Snowden's "mistake"

I am in no position to cast judgment either way on Mr. Snowden. On one level, and from the "patriotic" point of view, he is a traitor. On another level, the view that some take that believes in a concept of what America is supposed to be about based on popular interpretations of the intent of the US Constitution, he's a brave hero.

But what if there's more to it than meets the eye of either side of the above views?

What if the current sampling of us common folk amongst humanity on earth have been targeted by beings not amongst the common folk of Earth - targeted by types of beings that are a.) physical, non earth born beings or b.) physical beings that are compromised by non physical beings or c.) non physical beings - targeted for reasons that might not be in the best interests of Earthly humanity?

And these agencies such as the NSA (including other non US intelligence agencies from other jurisdictions around the world) were monitoring humanity as part of a plan that has a goal in achieving sovereignty for humanity.

Clearly, we can see (as Richard Dolan and others have pointed out), disclosure would be quite difficult, yes?

But if this were the case, then Snowden's "innocent" actions may actually have "global security implications."

And this is why, when someone gives their word, especially in relation to things that he was involved with, you don't go out blabbering like he did because you don't know the full picture.

This is the mistake Snowden made IMO.

Now, if the above scenario I suggested were true... should he have still opened his mouth?

I wonder what Avalonians think.
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd June 2013 at 18:15.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd June 2013), Corncrake (22nd June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), Mercedes (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd June 2013), white wizard (22nd June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Default Re: Snowden's "mistake"

It's funny how one man can shake the foundations of peoples trust in

a government. One day he will be considered a hero, but people need

wake up before the magnitude of what he did can be appreciated.

Imagine if there were ten snowden's that came forward instead of one.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

centreoflight (23rd June 2013), Chester (22nd June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), fifi (23rd June 2013), Holly Lindin (25th June 2013), Mercedes (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), T Smith (22nd June 2013), Trail (23rd June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

Interesting idea, but you'll have to flesh out what might be the reasoning behind the intimate monitoring of the human population.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

blufire (23rd June 2013), Chester (22nd June 2013), Holly Lindin (25th June 2013), Mercedes (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    It's funny how one man can shake the foundations of peoples trust in

a government. One day he will be considered a hero, but people need

wake up before the magnitude of what he did can be appreciated.

Imagine if there were ten snowden's that came forward instead of one.
    Actually there are... these sorts of things "snowdenball."

But if one could consider the potential damage these "heros" create (when considering the scenario mentioned in the OP), isn't it possible the actions of well intended but under informed whistle blowers could do far more damage than good>

Do we ever consider that ever since the decisions made in the early 50s came about, the US (and how the US in this regard has impacted the entire planet) created a situation which may best unwind (if it can) in some other way?

We shall see.

I do know this... anyone with a brain should have realized long, long ago (before Icke started his "mission") that Big Brother was here and very well established.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Debra (24th June 2013), giovonni (23rd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I'm suspicious of the intentions of mens.
    The intentions of archontes I'm sure.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

We are truth seekers, and so we want everything out for us to see, secrecy has ruled for too long

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2013), Christine (23rd June 2013), fifi (23rd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), Star Tsar (22nd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd June 2013), T Smith (22nd June 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote I do know this... anyone with a brain should have realized long, long ago (before Icke started his "mission") that Big Brother was here and very well established.
    This is what stays in front for me.
    We all knew this stuff.
    The terrozits sure knew it.
    What damage has he done?

It's not like he gave nuke tech to an ally under the table. He gave us no more than what we can get by watching a couple of action movies on the big screen or reading internet archives from alternative sites.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2013), Curt (24th June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), Holly Lindin (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Interesting idea, but you'll have to flesh out what might be the reasoning behind the intimate monitoring of the human population.
    OK, but it takes an open mind to consider this "fleshing out" and perhaps some serious, courageous study of the content found in the Horus-Ra thread.

So, if you have studied this thread, you know that the thread suggests the most significant issue faced by humanity is the assault on the human soul.

If there are enough "good guys" in positions of strength and power, I could see how the monitoring of individuals allows these agencies to identify what types of "attachments" are involved with each individual. By doing that, you can micro-manage the situation and this have a leg up on resolution.

The "skeptical" human - the "suspicious of others" human may simply be behavioral manifestations of compromised humans and thus are part of the defenses employed by the aliens.

And thus the reason these programs have been kept secret as now that the cat is out of the bag, I have no doubt their operational capacities are reduced.

Of course, I am simply speculating... but I am very open minded about these things having personally dealt with a quite nasty Horus-Ra entity since I was 6 years old.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Debra (24th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), Team Zen (23rd June 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    We are truth seekers, and so we want everything out for us to see, secrecy has ruled for too long
    My personal wish is the same as yours.

And I back that up by example by having zero secrets in my life other than the few my wife has asked me to keep from her. This is a 99.9% true statement.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Mercedes (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), Star Tsar (22nd June 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    Quote I do know this... anyone with a brain should have realized long, long ago (before Icke started his "mission") that Big Brother was here and very well established.
    This is what stays in front for me.
    We all knew this stuff.
    The terrozits sure knew it.
    What damage has he done?

It's not like he gave nuke tech to an ally under the table. He gave us no more than what we can get by watching a couple of action movies on the big screen or reading internet archives from alternative sites.
    The problem is this and based on the average, current human being. Yes, we "know" this... most of us privately admit this is true to ourselves individually. But when you throw it out in front of the current form of human ego, suddenly the ego springs into action and is "outraged!" "How dare they!!"

So I can understand (which is not saying I approve of or condone but who made me king??) that these things have been kept under the table and out of the direct eye sight of the general public.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Corncrake (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If one looks at the cosmogony from Dr. Malanga, the battle here on Earth is for the souls of each individual human.

That battle is waged first through the mind (gnostic view - see materials from John Lash) and then at the level of the body.

The mind is the only shared battleground we humans have with the souless, incorporeal aliens. It is also through the mind that the level 1 creation of Creator 1 (which is known as the Primordial man... the Atman) "manages" humanity.

Malanga suggests that PM created the physical (corporeal) aliens (level 2 creation of creator 1) to perform the task of "dying" such that eternal consciousness" could experience "ending" yet "death" could be avoided by the PM. The aliens created the current human as "soul containers" (thus we are the level 3 creation of creator 1). See (as the theory goes), without the soul, there can be no eternal life.

On the one hand, the incorporeal aliens wish to have eternal life and achieve that through "possession" of a human. The corporeal aliens implant their mind/spirit components into a human that has a soul so that that alien can continue to live. This can only be done to a human who is not integrated - meaning a human that has their primary components of soul and spirit and mind... that these components are relatively balanced and sovereign and thus the soul (which is the actual, immortal component as it is not bound by time) and thus is in charge of all components at our experiential level.

I am sure I lost most folks with what I just typed (see this link... I read this at least 5 or so times now in attempts to understand Dr. Malanga's cosmology)... but for those who might understand this possibly true cosmology, then the human is on its own and so it would not be hard to see how a group of humans who might have achieved re-integration might then seek methods to ensure we don't lose our souls while at the same time ensure that the PM doesn't pull an apocalypse scenario as some believe occurred with Atlantis.

So I ask you, if this scenario I just suggested were true... how the heck could we expect those in charge of the "save humanity" project feel it is safe to explain all this to all of humanity?

Anyways, fortunately, I am a nobody and so I have no concerns someone might get upset with my posts considering the cats are already fleeing the bags.

More on "Alien Hierarchies."
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd June 2013 at 19:16.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Corncrake (22nd June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), norman (22nd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), Team Zen (23rd June 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I am in no position to cast judgment either way on Mr. Snowden. On one level, and from the "patriotic" point of view, he is a traitor. On another level, the view that some take that believes in a concept of what America is supposed to be about based on popular interpretations of the intent of the US Constitution, he's a brave hero.

But what if there's more to it than meets the eye of either side of the above views?

What if the current sampling of us common folk amongst humanity on earth have been targeted by beings not amongst the common folk of Earth - targeted by types of beings that are a.) physical, non earth born beings or b.) physical beings that are compromised by non physical beings or c.) non physical beings - targeted for reasons that might not be in the best interests of Earthly humanity?

And these agencies such as the NSA (including other non US intelligence agencies from other jurisdictions around the world) were monitoring humanity as part of a plan that has a goal in achieving sovereignty for humanity.

Clearly, we can see (as Richard Dolan and others have pointed out), disclosure would be quite difficult, yes?

But if this were the case, then Snowden's "innocent" actions may actually have "global security implications."

And this is why, when someone gives their word, especially in relation to things that he was involved with, you don't go out blabbering like he did because you don't know the full picture.

Now, if the above scenario I suggested were true... should he have still opened his mouth?

My first question would be, in what possible context is he a traitor?

As far as I can see, this is nothing but a propaganda talking point.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

bram (23rd June 2013), Corncrake (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), risveglio (23rd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), write4change (23rd June 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

What's the old story, blame the messenger when you don't like the message. Too hard to accept you are being conned and that some highly principled whistleblower is risking his life so you will wake up.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

bram (23rd June 2013), Corncrake (22nd June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), Holly Lindin (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), T Smith (22nd June 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    What's the old story, blame the messenger when you don't like the message. Too hard to accept you are being conned and that some highly principled whistleblower is risking his life so you will wake up.
    If my comments were taken for "blame" then my comments went over the head of the reader. No blame here - this is what humans do. I may have done the same if I had walked in Snowden's shoes (at age 29).

It is what it is.

My speculations are meant to expand further as to what may be (in part) behind such projects of agencies such as the NSA and meant for those who have the capacity to open their mind and discuss the possibilities I raised as to what might be the bigger picture.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Corncrake (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

My first question would be, in what possible context is he a traitor?

As far as I can see, this is nothing but a propaganda talking point.
    I can see the viewpoint of the government agency that contracted with a private company where the contractors were required to sign confidentiality oaths/agreements. From that point of view, since the agency is an agency of a sovereign nation, that the contractor would be viewed as a traitor to his country is clear.

Yet Snowden's point of view is that he was avoiding being a traitor to the US Constitution by bringing what he knows (or at least thinks he knows) to the forefront of public view.

This will play out in the courts.

I take no stand either way though I do know if I took an oath like he did, I would not go public because (as my OP and subsequent posts state) there may be a bigger picture which I am not "read into" thus I may need to consider that possibility first (which it seems Snowden did not) and then therefore honor the trust and faith placed in me that I would uphold the oath I have taken.

There's a great deal of confidentiality I have experienced here on the Avalon Forum and I found it important to honor that confidentiality and for that reason, I have made lasting friends who have been helpful to me as well as has given me the chance to be helpful for them.

I mean seriously, if we could wave a magic wand that would eliminate all secrets, all the lies told of human history, all the lies that created religions, all the lies covering up the ongoing practice of human/animal sacrifice and first and foremost - all the lies we tell ourselves to protect a fiction we call the ego, then we should...

But we don't. So until we do, maybe our world requires management in this regard.
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd June 2013 at 19:58.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Corncrake (22nd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

If Snowden had sold the information to a foreign government for financial gain or just to make mischief, I believe he could be called a traitor. However, what he has done is give up a secure career and freedom to tell us - through a respectable newspaper - that we are being spied upon and in the process has thoroughly embarrassed the government and its allies. I don't see how he could have done it any other way.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

bram (23rd June 2013), Chester (22nd June 2013), fifi (23rd June 2013), Holly Lindin (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), write4change (23rd June 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    If Snowden had sold the information to a foreign government for financial gain or just to make mischief, I believe he could be called a traitor. However, what he has done is give up a secure career and freedom to tell us - through a respectable newspaper - that we are being spied upon and in the process has thoroughly embarrassed the government and its allies. I don't see how he could have done it any other way.
    I agree... But also, his actions do not take into consideration what he does not know.

We can only judge his actions right or wrong / good or bad at some point in the future... as long as that future hasn't been overly compromised by his actions and no one is here left to judge.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Corncrake (23rd June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

~ 'something' is so important that anything they do to us or hide from us is justified because 'they' know what is best for us and people like Snowden could be harming us?

This is the same kind of logic which kept me in various religious groups many years longer than I would choose to on a 2nd trip through this verse ... 'it's God afterall, you don't know the big picture, He knows what is best for you' - then it was a buttload of gurus/assended masters through books 'n channelers ...

I for one would love to believe that people at top of control pyramid care about us individual humans but past experience has no real basis for this to build upon. The higher up I've gone in society, the less concern for others I found. It really p**** off some bosses too when they realize they let a altruistic dreamer into their management team.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Chester (22nd June 2013), Corncrake (23rd June 2013), Holly Lindin (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

And its all in the name of bloody National Security.How many more times are they going to use that card.All these corrupt governments think about is protecting themselves,its them if anyone that should be arrested.Its great to see more and more people waking up stepping out of their comfort zone and realising these parasites have been in the wrong for a long time.Now apparently the UK are doing it worse than America from the GCHQ listening headquarters but get this apparently in the UK its all legal,well they kept that god dam quite.My advise to anyone who goes working for the government departments they are the most corrupt organisations known to exist.

lol

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If I might take a stab at this one... There is much speculation and theorizing on this issue, but we can render the advanced surveillance currently afoot down to something very simple. The official explanation is surveillance is required for our own safety, to avert terrorist attacks and combat those who want to hurt us. And to some degree this is true (which is how the propaganda masters and Madison Avenue can get away with such blatant nonsense), depending on how we define and accept the meaning of words like "terrorism" and "us." As far as the establishment is concerned, and as far as the rhetoric and propaganda they continually bombard us with (which brainwashes the public's understanding of the words by themselves), "terrorism" is any threat to the power structure that controls and envelops the people, which they then simply define as "us". Similarly, what is "national security"? National security is simply the security and standing of the power structure. This is why everyday citizens who might have a "beef" with the government are potentially "terrorists", and why the truth is always a threat to national security. The American people have bought into these concepts and terms, and they have a hard time seeing past them. But what does this all have to do with surveillance?

The only way to control the masses (and thus remain in control) is first to control the flow of information. This is the primary reason the power structure needs to monitor all internet traffic and surveil every conversation, email, etc., i.e. so to maintain control. In other words, the prerequisite to controlling the flow of information is first to survey how the people understand the information. This is a much more effective tactic than outright censorship, because once you understand how people receive and process the information, you can tweak the propaganda accordingly to literally shape the public consciousness and herd the audience into a small neat box of awareness. With censorship, the people understand they are being deceived and often read between the lines. This isn't always true of sophisticated propaganda. The most effective way to manipulate awareness unbeknownst to the people is to engage in covert surveillance. In other words, you must first know your audience before you can mold your audience. This is nothing more than sales 101. A good salesman needs to get into the mind of the person he's selling before he can close a deal.

Some people speculate that the ultimate objective underlying the current invasion of privacy is a sinister plot by the government to smoke out and hunt down political dissidents. While this is true to some degree, it is only a secondary objective and employed by handlers of the information to a much lesser extent and as a last resort. The main objective of the massive surveillance apparatus is to keep us in the matrix. This is accomplished by probing and manipulating our consciousness. And of course, if a threat to the power structure emerges beyond the scope of manipulating the public opinion as a weapon to extinguish the threat, there is always a surgical solution, such as an assassination, a drone strike, an "accident", a sudden sickness, etc. As Gary Allen, Aaron Russo, Pat Tillman, Andrew Breitbart, Aaron Swartz, Michael Hastings, and the list goes on and on, know about all too well.
    Last edited by T Smith; 22nd June 2013 at 20:59.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Another1 (22nd June 2013), centreoflight (23rd June 2013), Chester (22nd June 2013), Corncrake (23rd June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), heyokah (23rd June 2013), Holly Lindin (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (23rd June 2013), risveglio (23rd June 2013), spiritguide (22nd June 2013), spiritwind (23rd June 2013), ThePythonicCow (22nd June 2013), white wizard (23rd June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast