1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I'm sorry if my intelligent questions are...
    Hi we-R-one,

I’ve seen you in your zone on threads like “Are You 'Starseed'?” and “What will happen to unpaid mortgages?”

Your message was heard because your delivery was jam packed with patience and flow and an infectious vibe of “lets roll up our sleeves and get to work”.

Got my fingers crossed here, too.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2013 at 02:24.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2013), Camilo (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (27th June 2013), Christine (25th June 2013), Gardener (15th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), william r sanford72 (25th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

I had a meeting with the Scottish Government in 2009 to ask if they would consider researching advanced technology, At that time John Searl was resident in Scotland, He moved to Scotland because he was told after giving a talk in 2005 that if he became a resident he would be supported by the local council and scientist.

Because it took him a few years to move to Scotland the people that said would assist them were no longer in office.

John and i became friends hence my meeting with the environmental office in Hollyrood's Scottish Office.

I was told that the Government does not carry out any research whatsoever and takes advice from the Universities or the Private Sector only concerning any new technology. And i was recommended to approach both those bodies. Which i did many many times to no avail.

Both John Searl and myself were both evicted from our homes in the same week. Purely a coincidence. But he has now left Scotland.

The reason i mention this is because i would much prefer our Governments to spend our money within advanced technology research rather than producing weapons, or wasting funds on wind power and biomass technology.

So if the USA Government are willing to put some finance or giving grants into bringing this technology forward then good on them.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Christine (25th June 2013), Gardener (15th August 2013), Joseph McAree (29th July 2013), Kimberley (28th June 2013), Lazlo (25th June 2013), Muzz (14th August 2013), Redstar Kachina (26th August 2013), Reinhard (26th August 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), sdv (25th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Soulboy (here)
    Wow, from that 2011 article:

Quote Thanks to President Obama's recent Presidential Memorandum of Understanding between the DOD and the Department of Energy, which fast tracks new clean technologies, a clear path emerges for the DOD to drive the new energy economy, as it still has money to spend and the will to make it work.
    I mean, seriously? Is this supposed to be satire?
    Gov't spending is not always a bad thing. It is pretty easy to argue that government intervention is what keeps innovation moving forward on big expensive projects.

The DOD is set to spend at least $7 billion on renewable energy at military installations. The pentagon is buying into it because it makes a real security and cost difference, not because they are a bunch of hippies drinking wheat grass juice.

Think about it for a minute, our modern forces are dependant upon high technology and the technology is dependant upon either grid supplied energy (which is very vulnerable) or generators (which are very expensive to fuel).

By implemeting renewables energy sources, they are more secure and operate more economically.

The turning point may have been when the pentagon did the math and figured out that they were spending over $500 per GALLON keeping front line forces and operating bases supplied with diesel to run generators, and some of the highest casualty rates were coming from attacks on fuel convoys.

Renewable energy wins in several ways.

-Fewer soldiers die.
    -It introduces a whole segment of the population to the technology and makes them comfortable with it.
    -It provides contracts for manufacturers to sell in bulk and drive down costs for everyone else.
    -The MilSpec stamp of approval means that other users are more likely to adopt the technology.
    -Taxpayers save money in the long run.

Slightly more on topic: Free energy

There has to be a way for the technology to be refined and proven widely enough so that it can't be buried. It looks to me like this is what PSC is about.

Otherwise you end up with JP Morgan asking Tesla where you put the meter on it, and we know how that turned out.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (27th June 2013), Gardener (15th August 2013), sdv (27th June 2013), superconsciousness (13th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,432 times in 32,921 posts

Why can't I know more of what this initiative is about?
    --->

Quote Posted by toddhathaway (here)
    See Attachment 21835 - this outlines the plan in place to provide funding from donors for advanced energy technology R&D projects directly to inventors/researchers in the form of parts/equipment needed for their projects. This ensures 0% overhead expenses provided through this funding venue. Any other funding proposal will inevitably result in funds allocated towards non-R&D expenses. A win-win, while maintaining integrity throughout the network of people involved with a particular project.

If you have any questions, please go to http://pscinet.us and post questions there in the live chat session, and responses will be provided in short order. Also, various Youtube videos showing conventional and advanced energy technologies will be published here for forum review/comments. The goal is to provide the public with technologies that can be (relatively) easily replicated for home use. The videos also serve as an infomercial of sorts for the inventors/researchers, and will credit the donors who provide funds for the particular project, unless of course anonymity is preferred.

Again, the goal is to present various open source technologies to the public for independent replication/validation. Whether or not people elect to adopt these technologies for their own use is entirely up to them. Please refer to this initial post on this page for updates on the various R&D projects being funded, and for constructive discussion that is relevant to these R&D projects, go to http://pscinet.us and click on the link on that page to log into Adobe Connect as a guest.

Any discussion that follows this post in this Avalon forum thread is strictly between other Avalon forum members.

The PDF attached at the start of Todd's post is also embedded here, if that helps a little.

http://projectavalon.net/PSCI.pdf

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th June 2013 at 22:41.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (26th June 2013), CdnSirian (27th June 2013), chocolate (12th November 2013), Freed Fox (25th June 2013), Gardener (15th August 2013), mab777 (26th June 2013), Redstar Kachina (27th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), william r sanford72 (25th June 2013), Yoda (25th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    Since when should wanting to be sustainable automatically have a negative connotation because of a new 'hot topic'?
    We may have to start creating a new dictionary with new words to say what we mean without getting labeled.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th June 2013), william r sanford72 (25th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Thank you kindly, Bobd, for your prompt answer, I appreciate it. It seems that you were many times around my area of the world.

Your message is almost too good to be true (with an emphasis on 'almost').

In regards to scarcity and our human nature, do you see us getting over the hump which is so rooted in our society from birth? and how so?

our human nature's motivation is also to be dictated, something which is well exploited by the rulling elite behind the scenes.

Playing with free energy proved itself extremely dangerous for the few who managed to have something tangible in their hands. The easy and comfy way to be out of the picture if you are one of those rare few is to be bought, or write a patent on your name. the more difficult and undesired option is .. well, to be totally out as many unfortunately discovered (Eugene Mallove, DeGeus for a small example)

The thing is that the cabal has free energy technologies under their black operations for long time and a 99.9% control on the market. Inventors and scientists with the goods are taken out.

I wonder if there is anything in the 'Potomac community initiative' that relates to that. Passing the cabal's radar unfortunetly seems like banging the head on the wall, it leaves one wounded, if not in a more severe situation.

I appologise if that sounds like a defiant question, which is not at all my intention, I am simply asking out of interest and a desire to look at all angles

There is heavy suppression on our planet at this time. Free energy is the number one secret lifeline that can in potential release this planet from it's many miseries, which is what the main controlling elite do not want, many FE inventors and scientists have tried and unfortunately failed. I wonder if any of these thought are taken into consideration or is it more in the spirit of - let's try and see what happens..

My questions here can be in itself considered as scarcity based, but I hope that the practicality in it can also be seen

One last question, If I may, are you aware to Wade Frazier's work and perspectives on free enrgy and abundance?

Thank you for being here ~

Limor
    Hi Limor

I just wanted to respond to those two questions you asked. For me, it is worth it, no matter how difficult it is. After a year of exposing myself to information and ideas a small window has opened in my awareness of my own scarcity thinking, how deep-rooted it is, and how it is linked to a lot of unhappiness in my life.

I really appreciate the mods addressing the loud rhetoric that probably most people respond to by withdrawing and shutting all doors and windows.
    Howdy Limor and Sdv - weee I see so much in the questions asked and I see some like kindness and a soul expansion viewpoint. Great to know yas.

Its in the asking of the questions no doubt, we don't need more workshops.

"For what its worth no matter how difficult it is" - compassion sdv, absolutely. That which makes it through cause it is "right" are those points that light up in the matrix and shine so that others who are reaching can find a lighthouse to move towards in the darkness. The light that can bring one to a point of going "wait a second what is this" instead of being turned off - light verses shadow..

Personally, I have the compassion ramp up when I see someone helping another who is reaching, I see it as commendable. It doesn't have to be something that needs repeating. The vibe says it all, the truth in the vibe is absolute. Let is come together and rejoice in our passion.

I've gone thru pointing out the steps of first inventory, identify what one has, identify who one believes oneself to be and test it against, do i care about society, do I care about sustaining working with evoked longevity, or do I want others (and myself) to burn away fast cause things are miserable.. I point it out cause I have tested it time and time again - the method works.

If one is joyful one wants it to last, one doesn't need to artificially create a problem then solve it. And worse brag about solving it. Thats the ego shutdown. What if we had a whole world of I AM THE BEST, I AM THE GREATEST, I HAVE CONQUERED ALL (all caps intended..) to me that would be a boring place. Anyone disagreeing would have to be shot down, crippled or damaged for one to not be bored, to have a fight, to evoke polarity.

I'm not into the military dictatorship, nor the King who rules even if it is benevolent in appearance. I am not into needing to be "a teacher", nor wanting to be "an inventor". I just want to be me, and feel what its like to feel, and live, "to touch the face of God, and be willing to share that with another.." - thats the joy stuff which is what I find moves me.

To see a baby smile at you, (no it wasnt gas..), to see a child in first grade, connect some dots, and see how it all fits.., to see a terrorist say, "woah, u mean I don't have to die for some cause?"

Limor above in the paragraph I respond to your question posed, "In regards to scarcity and our human nature, do you see us getting over the hump which is so rooted in our society from birth? and how so? " - I have seen the children smile. I have seen the kids in Lagos, in sub human conditions, slums which span for 25 square miles, I have seen the boat people first hand. I saw someone in all that condition look at basic human compassion, and not judge.

I looked at the progression from 25 years ago to 2012, December 21. I was there in the spots of the world where people were "real", looking at not the end, but looking at will tomorrow present a way I can get some food, maybe some medicine to help my old mother, or my young child.

I think circa 2013 we are in that nexus point. What I know for sure, with certainty its the people who have to make the choice. Folks in the 1900-1929 era believed in support from industry and governments, believed in red rag newspapers, and had optimism, and then the crash happened and everything went downhill - the manipulators took it all, they harvested the crops of people, who were the producers, the people who built for the empire builders and then got taken.

The economists know how to manipulate the futures, manipulate the education of kids, even graduates in the advanced colleges.

Belief is so very important and honesty and consistency. Sdv says "for what it is worth no matter how difficult it is..After a year of exposing myself to information and ideas a small window has opened in my awareness of my own scarcity thinking, how deep-rooted it is, and how it is linked to a lot of unhappiness in my life."

That so much says to me and shows a focus a model behavior and belief system all rolled into one. One who has been there, done that. And is willing to share that with another. And keep going on.

Such moves and motivates - it doesnt put down, it doesnt challenge it doesnt suppress. No need to create a "lively discussion" on something. It acknowledges a dot set connected. An ah HA ! and a willingness to share it. That speaks reams in a couple sentences.

I think others have asked, on some of the other message threads, what about when it was tried before, why did it fail (or maybe not take off as good as it should). I pointed out, it comes down to the sharing of the innermost feelings to another, to offer a set of deep rooted questions to be answered, not in a way which short circuits the quest for the answer, but helps that traveler in the desert, or in the darkness of night find the lighthouse point in the distance and maybe offer a way to get there without dying, and a way to get there, "and touch the face of God and Live to tell about it.." Thats motivation stuff. That kicks in the spirit, and when the spirit says ya, lets get the rest of us up to speed so we can get those quests activated, and get ourselves off our butts, and into moving ahead, and willing to share their stories.. Off we go.

It fails when it is shut down by the flames, or the ego folks who appear to be stimulating but may not really want others to succeed - that is what defines the suppressive to quote "Ron.." (noticed your OT statement early on there Bill R on invisibility)..

I do get the desire of the we are one concept to try to create some fraternity, or as bill asks the question, would I sit at a table and have a lively discussion with an ego who would like to find compassion but maybe just isnt there yet? I know I have had discussions with folks who haven't changed with over 22 years of discussion with them about creating workability for the group. Sitting down with Arafat's wife for 4 hours in old Cairo one Christmas eve walking with the people evoked an instant change because of the open-ness desire to find a solution and to want to recognize others as equals, not have polarization and then have to defend one's position, or debate or argue one ego tenet over another, or one supposed right over another. We reached an instant understanding when I demonstrated to her, what it feels like, to go through the "touch the face of God and live to tell about it.." - it was NOT a We are all one (therefore we should share and not kill the enemy).. It was simply a feeling of We are All here, in this same boat, and we are asking all the same questions.. "We are asking who am i, where am I going, is there something more than this"

When one asks those questions one IS put on a quest to get those answers. God asked those questions and that God is a spirit of unique individual IDENTITIES. Each identity asking some version of the question based on the unique DNA ID tag that it has (the body). The data bank, the soul matrix bank is the "WE" in the we are one definition new age is trying to go for. But we are not some mass of me you are one, boop boop be doooo.. Pass the flowers.. I think the desire to get the answer of who am I is strong, in the spirit matrix.

Plastic mindset in the nervous system allows for programs to take root, and bouncing off the walls, (what doesnt work) programs the individual to come up with a way to navigate the "mind field". As Svd pointed out the FEELING of knowing what is right, is innate in the prime Spirit "God" overself, who again is a synthesis of everything that was, is and will be. Information in other words quantumly lain into substance with some programs which are pretty simple, derive who am i, why am I here, is there anything more than this.. Solve it, that is all there is as far as the source directive to BE what it is you are.. Just be it, and contribute back what that means to you when you die, when your information gleaned, databank gets dumped in the quantum ALL.

Sorry about the poetry there, but I think it expresses purpose, and WHY are we asking for FREE ENERGY (see I got back on point topic)

So here is my feeling again based on experience and I could get into that some day how deep the personal experience of this goes.. I have seen many quantum choices of outcomes. I have done the observation of those outcomes, and in quantum terms, that observation HAS changed outcomes. The trick is, to NOT PLAY GOD... I stated that clearly earlier in another post, I am a child ever in wonder at the marvels of the Universe.. Very safe position to take, where one is then open to learning and evolving. Getting into the GOD I HAVE THE ANSWER gets one into the shutdown, why bother, and things stop. During the stop, there is no future, game over.

Thing is, I don't believe while we have individuals on the planet, or off planet asking those questions posed by the all present spirit of life asking.. forever asking, we will simply have the ultimate answers. We will have more variants of the questions. As long as there are questions which can have solutions, one can move forward. Asking a shut down question tho, anything which hamstrings ones ability to move, accomplishes that shutdown.

I am talking again IDENTIFICATION of what is happening. ID first, INVENTORY where we are at, see what type of enlightenment can be derived, and take the next most available step to move forward. Try being a positive model.

Would I want to always be sitting around a table drinking coffee arguing, persuading, bantering, trying to show reason.. Surely there are better things to do. If I am at that table I am not reaching out worldwide, I am only reaching the table.. Am I reaching the stars, am I trying to ask questions of folks from other Planets, Galaxies, no.. I am at the table arguing, persuading, bantering, trying to show reason.. I ask the question, how far should one go..

I think compassion says "As Long as It Takes".

Limor mentions: "our human nature's motivation is also to be dictated, something which is well exploited by the ruling elite behind the scenes. "

Haves and have nots I think maybe could be a good way to look at that observation. I used to talk about baboons, the tooth and claw mentality and alpha domination over subordinate "useless DNA", or useless eaters as the "alphas" like to call them in the human circles.. Sheesh, useless eaters, or pawns or cannon fodder, the infantry, whatever name is used, ah, "working class stiffs" thats another good one.. The alpha in illusion, the banterer, who screamed the loudest at the mike I think it was Paul who pointed that out, seems to think, by screaming loud, arguing, that that shows some skill in "helping others" get off dead center - (adding a lot of justification here to not appear to suppress a long term standing forum voice)...

Haves and have nots is polarization. We are one'ers try to remove polarization but that causes a trap, that well whats urs is mine and whats mine is mine - woah there padnah.. that just shut down the spirit matrix dictate of asking what is LIFE LIKE for ME, me as the individual. When I see the we are one'ers harping usurping everyones individual rights, I see we are oneers also saying they are better cause they are the louder alpha, with the bigger teeth.. So no solution happens, the sitting round the round table happens, no spirit of solving the question happens cause of alpha suppression.

How much baboon or other primate genes do we have? Well take a look at the canines in baboons and in the canines of the humans, look at the genes, look at the social order. I did. A LOT of baboon exists, and some really other unique gene mixes that sure makes one wonder where the other odd DNA came from.. (another story for another time).. I also looked at the Red Ape, the "old man of the forest", the Orangutan - very different primate there, more of a social primate than Conquistadors.. "The animal that poses the biggest threat to the orangutan is man (who uses its habitat and sells young orangutans as pets)." Folks have reported both intelligence and compassion in this primate to species other than its own. Reminds me about dolphin (boy I have some interesting dolphin stories to share..)

So are we more tooth and claw primate, conniving to find through our street smarts a way to best our fellows out of their lunch money, (beat em or scheme em), or ask them to invest in our class project to save the rain forest.. (weeee nerves being pricked there..)

So what's lacking in early compassionate education in the western world? Think about the radical statement of the Boku Haram - or "western education is wrong...", not that a radical terrorist has a solution there in enforced religious teaching, or belief in the Inrham's statements or dictates of what God is is absolute.. (Imran as in the name of The Prophet which "CAN be spoken"..)

Back to topic, Will Sustainable Energy Exist? Well life exists and that sustains, Look at the magic in some of Kervran's observations on inorganic transmutation in the body of a chicken who can eat a small amount of Calcium and excrete much more in the eggs and feces than it ingests.. How did I make that leap? A method of transmutation exists as demonstrated in a living system, which seems to have created a workable way of sustaining itself in an otherwise non-sustaining chaotic or ultimate entropy world.

A shortage monger, will not talk about a chicken who can create more substance than it ingests of one particular material, cause that can lead to a person asking HOW did that happen, what quantum information program exists that can allow for such transformation. Share that observation and one can start looking at HOW that happens.. So IDENTIFICATION STEP, what do we have, what is the inventory of items present which are used in the system being analyzed, and how does it solve the question, WHAT AM I, and is there anything else than this?

The person who wants the answers wont be the person necessarily who is hiding the answers. If people ask the question, hold true, then the darkness program gets solved, (darkness isnt useful any more). IF it isnt useful any more, in the solving of the questions, it goes away, cause attention is no longer focused on the "things" ability to serve a purpose.

If I can ask the question then, I don't need to sit at the table to be trained to ask the questions, we are past that step then.. SO move on.. I got it, I am stimulated to ask and share.

Todd asked can we help those who are afraid to share - I asked who is going to use what is shared, and another asked who will be put out of work, which organizations will go under when FREE ENERGY is present.

Of course we all have heard of the Philosophers' Stone, or an Alchemic quest and learning process in how to transform the soul of the Alchemist to eventually be able to evoke the magic themselves with some proper PROPS which will carrying the neural thought programming, and the spiritual GOLD becomes physical and the ALCHEMIST then can rule the kingdom and maybe over-throw the Baron, or Lord.. (ah that value thing again.. trained to feel its important to USE the gold thusly gained for some PROFIT).. weeee again a salient point to ponder on..

Limor mentions: "Playing with free energy proved itself extremely dangerous for the few who managed to have something tangible in their hands. " Of course, who wants to go up against the power that be to fight some battle. The powers that be are asking the same questions spiritually (en masse that is), not necessarily individually, but the spirit of the group is asking What I am, who am I where am I going, is there anything more than this (and can I take it with me)... If one is going to challenge the way that is, and NOT provide the alternative for the rest of the system which is made up of INDIVIDUALS all asking, asking those questions, one is NOT allowed spiritually to shut them down cause one has NOT supplied a spiritual energy solution that allows the question game to be continued. The momentum of the question game (what am i etc) is in play, and those very well entrenched it are not going to let such stop, NOR can they let it stop even if they wanted to, WITHOUT an alternative system in place. That IS thee reason for the Cabal or any other belief system in operation. IT HAS to remain cause there would be a vacuum otherwise. Come up with the method to ask the continual questions better, (thats spiritual issue) and the solutions for the alternatives WILL be tried. Spirit matrix, source consciousness call it what one may is asking for solutions. Its that simple and that complex. Provide a better spiritual method to seek the answers and if Free energy is part of getting there, free energy WILL become a sought after reality cause those in the know, those in the power will want it and the solution cause it will be better than what we have going on currently.

I met Eugene, a week before he died, and had a great conversation with him I was asked to check out if what he had was real or not. (Another story for another discussion thread..) I met him because I was asking the questions WHY myself, and I know Gene was asking some questions and wanting to publish his answers (and maybe some of the questions). I never tho did see the solution I mention in the above paragraph even be discussed, all I heard was how to make some money off it, or disrupt the "system" when "IT" is released. What did getting that knowledge get him? Whacked obviously.. No support system, no better way, and the stronger system keeps the status quo going. It has to, thats what makes the world go round so to speak. Create something better for the allness, everyone, and better games get funded, better systems get implemented. Just first hand experience talking here.

Limor mentions: "... many FE inventors and scientists have tried and unfortunately failed. " Agreed.. again my feeling is the solution is addressed primarily in the paragraph above. Would I want my portfolio sabotaged, something I may have worked dearly for is a question any one of the Cabal can ask. The feeders of the wealth systems the "useless mouths" which feed the system tho with brute day labor are a measure of strong consciousness, disorganized and kept disorganized. Cannon fodder in other words, not royals, not elites, of course. Ballast, in other words. But are they really? IF the gene code is baboon, not alpha, the alphas rise to the top and rule the masses, its in the primate gene. Rule of tooth and claw, and the "good battle" then comes from the most conniving street smarts against the apparent corruption. Darned by gowly the system perpetuates once again, what did I point out about communications and a willingness to talk equally on the same plane, without the ego kicking in (or the alpha gene?).

I think what may be missing from the Cabal is a realization of the importance of the masses, of the planet, cause the ET issue is much greater than infinite weapons systems can create based on brute force manipulation. Quantum matrix manipulation is so much stronger than all sorts of over unity laser systems, or scalar chirp weapons. Mass planetary consciousness in UNISON is a form of quantum matrix manipulation, and I said I get it the thoughts of the we are oneers who think that thru quantum coherence we can overcome the barriers and tyrannies, but not the way the we are oneers are promulgating. All the above questions get into the solutions and path forward. ehehe - ever remember watching dark crystal? Interesting movie. But each individual light and dark which separated to solve some of the big questions by asking and pursuing and following thru with the solutions in the "big battle", didn't merge into just ONE end identity, each remained unique, their light and dark components solved.

Limor points out: "There is heavy suppression on our planet at this time. Free energy is the number one secret lifeline that can in potential release this planet " of course it has to be that because we havent created a better system within ourselves, we believe in PROFIT (or the gain of something above the actual worth of something to get something more than we deserve). we think props and squandering is more important than saying to We-R-ONE, I love you not for what you say, but what you are as a unique individual spirit desperately trying to get some things answered. Micro macro Micro again conceptually here.

In the Free Energy technical solution there is the Alchemic transformation that can and must happen. And the exchange of the wisdoms gained from the transformation allowing the system to have a better way, with stewardship, not putting out of work all the companies, the wealth funds, the banks, the exploiting death spewing merchants of hydrocarbon scarcity manipulation and divvying out of rationed commodities for a profit (er oil companies in plain english)..

In the free energy concept, it is about creation. Over Unity (or greater than 100 % efficiency) allows for the Kervranian chicken to transmute items UP on the atomic scale instead of downwards thru creative fission, it is a fusion a cold fusion so to speak. Looking at the net worth there is more coming out than in.. I will say this, - TIME plays an important role in the FREE ENERGY system that actually works. Done wrongly and it rips apart matter itself, rips holes in the time space allness we believe ourselves to be part of.. Done right, and global stability can happen where chaos and death go away.. Just something to want to have free energy and the responsibility that goes with it..

Limor asks me do I know Wade. No I haven't had the honor yet. I have stayed out of the circles for about 14 years only resurfacing now that a large aspect of my personal quests have reached a level of being able to share what has been connected.

"timing is everything" (hint). If one asks the right why's and continues to hold to a personal goal of wanting to get the answers and not crash the system, one gets the answers. The stewardship comes from coming up with a way to keep things going but in a better way where all can evolve, get some of the joy and want to know tomorrow is a good day, but not necessarily to die and hope to ascend (in order to escape the quest to learn here what it is like to be oneself..)

Limor says something a lot of people should take time to say to another... I know it means a lot to me to remind myself to say it and not get into lecture mode, or finger pointing judgement mode.. Say it to the trees, the rocks, the sky, you would be surprised what comes back..

"Thank you for being here ~"

I apologize for the length of this post, and I hope I stayed enough on topic to have tied up some loose ends together, and come up not with a Gordian knot, but some patterns which can help find that lighthouse in the desert.

Bobd

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I am moving this post into this thread where it is more suited so as not to derail the Greer thread.

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Is there or are there incentives for free energy workers with the spirit and heart to do it right to then produce a devices and or concept that ends up in the war machine?

Just wondering about the "spirit motivation" behind it all.

I guess every challenge helps spirit grow and there are so many micro macro micro analogies just looking about in any ones' life. I pose to the forum to look at solving the spirit issue first, the stewardship aspect second, and I suppose with that in mind and that foundation clearly setup, the tech will miraculously appear. Sorta speaking from experience here

Bobd
    This may be a silly question,

What is it that prevents people like John Searl, Keshe, Bedini, Wade, the list goes on and on, All coming together. I do not understand.

Is it Ego or something else.

This is not directed at you Bobd but your comment brought forward that question to me yet again.

Peace
    Hi Billy, thanks for the welcome touch base hello.
    Hello and thank you for your detailed reply.

Greer obviously serves a purpose keeping up the spiritual status quo system that economically is based on the manipulation of scarcity.. Scarcity of technology, scarcity of communications and of course scarcity of compassion towards all of worlds people and the children yet to be. Handling a workshop then or explaining one has the hidden (scarce knowledge, the secret word or secret sacred geometry or meditation, or the sacred oT rundown, all of that is the sales gig to keep the existing defective system working fully status quo. And things are not are not solved,

So my point is, be it Greer or searl bedini or gene malov.. Everyone still is stuck in the shortage manipulation,

What's wrong with the spirituality? I learned more there about people in a week than people get in Harvard or Wharton.. People are people.

If searl bedini or anyone produces abundant free energy, what is going to happen to the spirit. The rich will stay rich and the poor will stay poor ...

People are people and if the spirit is there the rest can follow.

What I have seen with groups who come together to solve what appears to be missing is a very important step.. What is the spiritual philosophy of the group. And then will the philosophy's actually be continued so there is no polarizing, no ego, no reason to jump into the old paradigms.. A case in point.. A group forms to create a reality where abundance is tantamount, must become realized by all

If we were look at Greer since this is a thread about folks jumping ship deserting Greer or any leader with charisma selling something to the crowd. If the cause started out noble, then didnt prove out, abundance from the ets didnt appear and some folks got easy rides and some folks didnt cause those who have didnt feel like letting those who don't have have it (boy was that a convoluted logic and circuit . well that is the spiritual system on operation.. A philosophy not thought out sincerely about world education and stewardship. Scarcity manipulation and the real goal of world wide stewardship, enlightenment never was meant to succeed in a system that doesn't connect the dots from what happen from thought to test to presenting the knowledge to the people to help the spirit grow.. A system designed to fail in other words spiritually has been happening way too many times.

Where have I heard the greatest good for the greatest amount of people (or life) should be a guiding principle, and greatest good deals with some method to ethically and morally survive at at acceptable comfort level, not slavery.

If one increases ones outreach to reach millions to make a difference in their lives where there will be controversy, where there will be a moving off status quo, it happens. If it is to be the fight the good battle, or is plush sheikhdom.. What is happening is spirit manifesting through one is getting some answers.

The same ole same ole will repeat until the spiritual question is identified, asked and solved. Then we will move on..

I can assure you and everyone on the forum, there ARE many technologies that will offer many interesting outcomes and the use of them really is a function of who is going to gain more spiritual understanding having had, or worked with those props.

None will see the light of day or darkness of night if the spiritual goals are not clear, and the subsequent stewardship for the use of such in the furtherance of the spiritual goals.

So I just simply asked. Where are we as a planet, or where are we as a person.. Where are we as a ma or pa, or where are we as a politician, a ruler or shelkh or liberation fighter in Afghanistan or Lebanon, or a student or someone amused by getting hidden knowledge. Are we fighting, why, who, what's the stewardship end goals to be accomplished,

how will we work with or be part of compassionate education, how will we assist or be providing a way for those who now have abundance deal with the worlds children and their parents ? How will folks learn gracefully, a better way?

That's the stuff that answers, why havent the searls and bedinis and oh so many others gotten further. It's spiritual not technical,

the tech is there, the jump has to be in the mindset, the spirit for a global stewardship respecting all our rights to be ourselves

Or as us selling spirit.

Peace and hmm, thoughts towards moving forward?

Bobd
    You mention the key words like "Noble" "Compassionate" "Respect" "Spiritual" "Stewardship"

Bringing forward this technology seems to remind me of the stories of the Ark of the Covenant. That unless one is of pure of heart you would not survive looking at the Ark.

Also the library of knowledge which yet is to be found. That only the pure of heart may enter.

Is this the secret of bringing forth the technology. To be pure of heart.

That "not being pure of heart" is the downfall of those trying to bring this technology into being.

This makes sense but a tall order for individuals and humanity to achieve.

It looks like we have a long wait ahead of us. But hopefully one day some noble compassionate souls with pure hearts can change the situation.

peace
    Howdy BillyJ

No question about the use care and feeding of the Ark of the Covenant, or touching the face of God and living to tell about it.. Pls take a look at my last post in the Potomic Initiative that Todd Hathaway initiated a couple days ago. I get into a lot more than in this thread, and I would prefer to not duplicate here a posting. I don't think necessarily we have a long wait ahead of us for the compassionate evolved souls to step forward, seems to me letting go of the ego, "i have the mysteries" (and for 555$ I will sell them to you) mentality is going to fall away. DO that within and feel the doors opening for the others to step thru and try that feeling themselves, hold it be it.. that sets the stage to get thru the next steps. Peace, and of course Joy.

EDIT to Add. I know Todd is pure of heart. confirmed by my great friends Eliah and Sunfeather. Who both send their regards to Todd and Nora.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th March 2015), Bill Ryan (14th August 2013), Kimberley (28th June 2013), Reinhard (26th August 2013), superconsciousness (15th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

There are some great folks in the UK part of the world, learned, skilled, compassionate .. I know many of the folks you mention as well, BillyJ

With the Potomac stuff, and again Greer's "take et tech and capitalize on it business model", neither yet has setup a truly non-biased technical team and philosophical team to look at society issues in how to release tech, how to support the creators bringing forth the tech. Nor how to keep things in perspective global stewardship.

In the US they have the "Science Councils" (nonsensical bureaucratic buy your way in fraternities in other words), I am not sure what currently UK is doing, you do recall the MI16 discussions of Eliahi or Louis_S.. All such geared into boosting Cabal desires and "plans"..

Todd's been suggesting a financial way to help people who could create, but the guidance or Camelot/Avalon spirit nor technical mentor minded folks aren't there yet.

Bobd

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

I have split off the last thirteen posts of this thread (subsequently condensed to seven posts) to a new thread: The Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative and its connection to Agenda 21.

Some important and well researched issues were being raised, that deserved their own thread, in my view.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th June 2013 at 04:27.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Yes, free energy is a very heated topic, and rightfully so. We have one of the best threads anywhere on the internet, by Wade Frazier, and anyone interested in the topic should first avail themselves of this thread. I read it and know those who frequent it.

There are also other threads in regards to Keshe, and Eric Dollard's work on the Tesla technology. Those who know, understand that Tesla understood how to connect to energy from the earth, based on a resonance which is faster than the speed of light. The speed of light is the benchmark for all of the current paradigms propagated and funded by the likes of JP Morgan and his cronies from a hundred years ago. The entire Newtonian paradigm is misaligned with the true nature of energy. Those who go against the Newtonian paradigm and embrace the true science of free energy, get killed, are bankrupted, or severely handicapped.

Our entire culture, education, governments, media and corporatocracy is built around scarcity and the control mechanisms of the oil and electric grids, which are antiquated, outdated, primitive and quite laughable. Most days I feel like I'm living in a bizzaro world of the twilight zone with all the lies being continually sold to us over and over and over, pounded into our consciousness with relentless repetition.

Looking outside ourselves to understand energy, how to generate it, husband it, amplify it, intention it, and emanate it, from my point of view, is heading in the wrong direction.

But a few maxims stand out daily, which I will highlight here:

1. Anything which any government does is to be rejected immediately. Any initiatives, funding, research, protocols, or ideas from government are fallacious and are unequivocally bereft of any possible benefit. we-R-one knows this and is therefore extremely passionate in her viewpoint, which I respect and support. Until you have done the amount of research and understanding into the depths of the fraud by governments, bought and paid for and owned by the elite, NOTHING good can come from them. I have thousands of hours in this understanding and am unwavering in this conclusion.

2. Tesla's technology is where the answer lies when it comes to free energy. Any other initiatives which attempt to integrate ideas while ignoring Tesla's work, are suspect and have a very high probability of failure.

3. There are countermeasures by the elite to circumvent any technology which would open up the field of free energy. These dialectics are shrouded in very nice sounding names and feel good passionate memes, and I have no doubt that there are some very great people involved in these initiatives. I also have no doubt that most of them are a distraction. Keshe's initiatives, although they have promised to provide the latest and greatest, have not produced as promised. (as an example)

4. Project Avalon is a tough crowd. If you bring it, you better be prepared to drill down and face the most intelligent and well read and researched souls anywhere on the planet. We are here exposing the lies and uncovering the truths without apology, and yes, sometimes the debates get very emotional and heated. I expect that, and I encourage it. If we are to throw out that which no longer serves us and open up to a new paradigm, we have to be willing to question everything. From my point of view, nothing I have ever been taught was the truth. It all turned out to be a lie and I find it difficult at times to break down the castles I have built and let go of some sacred cows (no offense Paul with the cow reference) I have clung to my entire life. I find it would be easier to "clean sweep" my mind like a computer hard drive and just reload new software, provided I could find the version without viruses.

5. New members should be afforded some lateral grace, and I believe we-r-one has shown great resolve with issues she understands and is passionate about, although her delivery may seem daunting. We all have to work with antiquated linguistics too.

6. I welcome Todd & Bob. Since you are new and have not had time to read Wade Frazier's thread, or the many excellent posts and threads by we-R-one, or mine and others, may I suggest you go to the "priority threads" section and start there.

7. Respect is earned. Opening up your own thread after only a few posts, before members have had a chance to get to know you, can sometimes be problematic, especially if you choose the hottest topic on the planet as your opening thread! It would be a shame to lose the ears and minds of the long time members who could and would support and engage you. This is a very special community. Get to know it first.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 27th June 2013 at 06:35.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Anchor (15th August 2013), Billy (27th June 2013), CdnSirian (28th June 2013), Christine (13th August 2013), johnf (27th June 2013), kudzy (27th June 2013), Reinhard (26th August 2013), Sierra (27th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (27th June 2013), thunder24 (27th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

There are some great folks in the UK part of the world, learned, skilled, compassionate .. I know many of the folks you mention as well, BillyJ

With the Potomac stuff, and again Greer's "take et tech and capitalize on it business model", neither yet has setup a truly non-biased technical team and philosophical team to look at society issues in how to release tech, how to support the creators bringing forth the tech. Nor how to keep things in perspective global stewardship.

In the US they have the "Science Councils" (nonsensical bureaucratic buy your way in fraternities in other words), I am not sure what currently UK is doing,
    How to support the creators bringing forth the tech has always been the major problem. It is blocked at every junction. Wade has repeatedly confirmed this. And i admire Todd for his continued efforts.

you do recall the MI16 discussions of Eliahi or Louis_S.. All such geared into boosting Cabal desires and "plans"..
    Wow. A very negative comment. This was not my experience in the least. Exactly the opposite. Educating Government Bodies and calling for them to be transparent was the name of the game. The majority of peoples within Government have no idea about advanced tech or that it has been suppressed for 100yrs. Everyone requires education.

Todd's been suggesting a financial way to help people who could create, but the guidance or Camelot/Avalon spirit nor technical mentor minded folks aren't there yet.
    Bobd
    I disagree with you here also Bobd.
    You see Avalonians are also watchers. And just because not many are participating within this thread does not mean "Folks aren't there yet" Sometimes it is a case of we have heard it all before. Let us see if this one is different.

In fact i see it as a compliment when a thread is being watched with interest but not many are commenting. We-R-One participated and look what happened there.

Like Gripreaper said respect is earned.

Regards

Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th June 2013), Fractalius (27th June 2013), Gardener (16th August 2013), gripreaper (16th August 2013), Hazel (13th August 2013), karelia (15th August 2013), RunningDeer (28th June 2013), Sierra (27th June 2013), thunder24 (27th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Todd, Bobd, and Bill,

Thank you for the opportunity of real teamwork for real solutions, yes utilizing words, legal definitions and stated objectives that were much used by the old guard. I believe however, like you, my goals are for the rising tide to lift all ships: That is the difference: Inclusion, not Exclusion by exclusivity and scarcity.

My lifetime passion is "Fully Sustained Communities". The word "community" is sometimes associated with "communism", but that does not deter me. Dreadful Cabal programs always entrap humans with idealistic lies. We seek for every individual to thrive in abundance with 99% reduced cost of living, with surplus of resources and personal wealth (not "state" wealth).

Have we suffered enough yet? Are we ready to Love? Are we ready to provide for our family, friends and neighbors to be as happy as we want to be? Is that effort itself what realizes happiness for ourselves?

Thank you Todd, Bobd and Bill.

Count me in.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th March 2015), Bill Ryan (15th August 2013), Billy (30th June 2013), chocolate (12th November 2013), Hazel (13th August 2013), Kimberley (28th June 2013), Redstar Kachina (27th June 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), superconsciousness (15th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

ok, someone seriously explain this to me...I took 10 min. to do a little research on Todd Hathaway, here's what I'm finding... and I'm not liking what I'm finding as I'm feeling more and more that this is an attempt to control the free energy movement. This is an organization he's been connected to, though I would have to further research to see if the connection still exists.

"Panacea is and envieronemtnal organisation but is intended to be a NOT for profit entity that is grant based and relies on Public funding, government funding, Private individual funding and educational funding.The intent of Panacea is to form and realize a non profit intent towards a charitable, educational, literary scientific purpose. Panacea's mission is to prevent corporate cartel subjugation and or influence against the public."

Oh really, prevent corporate cartel subjugation? Another oxymoron for you! The Government is a corporation, duh!! Government funding! really Mr. Hathaway? Please explain yourself and this organization. I'm suppose to believe that the government has my best interest in mind, so much so that they're going to help fund this operation? Fck me! Sorry, I can't think of anything else to say....I'm so disgusted right now. And if I'm wrong, please kindly explain, I wanna be wrong, make me wrong and like I have said before, I will graciously apologize if I'm wrong...but you have raised so many red flags. Something that Agenda 21 organizations are infamous for, is taking a great idea, selling it to the public, because it makes sense, and then in the final run, they take it over and flip the original intentions. Check out this website that Todd is on:

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/about.htm

Seriously people, you better start 'vetting' and not taking these organizations at face value, don't trust anyone!!!! I cannot emphasize that enough, h#ll don't even trust me. It's really not that hard to research, it just takes some time. This isn't passing the sniff test and I suspect this is an effort to usurp and contain the free energy movement. I'm calling this one out and not happily. 'Sustainable Communities'.....smirk..... prove me wrong Mr. Hathaway.

Totally disgusted....should I dig some more? So who's on that steering committee? Anyone we know? so much for transparency.....

EDIT to ADD:
    so does PSCI have any connection to Panacea? Not that you would tell me...
    I read the home page of Panacea/bocaf and the first reason I don't trust it is because of all the spelling mistakes on the first introduction of where it's at and all that. Anyways I agree with you we-R-one

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

24. Link to Post #54
    Scotland Avalon Member Sunfeather's Avatar
    Thanks

I know Todd and Nora well. Not so long ago I was engaged in projects with them directly. They are good people. One of the primary facets of our humanness is our capacity to influence. They are both very influential people with good intent. The fear based responses here reflect just how we give our power away. If we truly desire a bright future it better had be sustainable. Agenda 21 has abused the concept of 'sustainable development' for it's intent of establishing a sustained dysfunctional economy that ensures individuals are subjugated to the slavery of a debt based economy that serves, and is sustained by permanent war. Wonder why surveillance is so prevalent... to enable abusing the terminologies that will placate the comfortably numb with a sense of false security. So sustainable, and green, and environment and.... all become the tools of false security... it's for your own good you know.. GM foods, space weapons, austerity, quantitative easing... sustainable development... codex... fema....
    The Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative is of good heart, and the round house that Todd built a shining example of good living on this Earth. Salut to you both, Todd & Nora.. You Dance In My Heart.
    Be remembered as one of the shining one's

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunfeather For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th March 2015), Bill Ryan (15th August 2013), Billy (15th August 2013), karelia (15th August 2013), Redstar Kachina (26th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), sunflower (16th August 2013), superconsciousness (15th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Miss you Sunfeather. And many thanks for your kind words. Time coming now to regroup and debrief. The work we did was strong. More is needed now as the forces deepen their stances. The sacred point calls for cleansing again. Be in touch for further info and join u for the beautiful party in our hearts.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th March 2015), Bill Ryan (16th August 2013), Billy (16th August 2013), Redstar Kachina (26th August 2013), Sunfeather (17th August 2013), sunflower (16th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I think this video compliments this thread.

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 22nd August 2013 at 18:55.

Peace

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Redstar Kachina (26th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:14.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th March 2015), Bill Ryan (29th August 2013), Billy (21st September 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:34.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th March 2015), Bob (28th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3