Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    After spending some time in the Pattie Brassard thread, I wanted to post this video in relation to that thread.....to show you all a comparison of what is really hard to believe (Brassard thread) and what is more realistic and a bit easier to believe.

In my opinion, this document being discussed in this video is much more believable than what Ms Brassard is talking about.
    • The content of the NASA document is fairly believable, but in terms of the authenticity of the document, in my strong view it's a fake and was never a real NASA presentation.
    • The content of Pattie Brassard's claims is harder to believe (inasmuch as there will probably not be a cataclysm in a few week's time -- although 'Planet X' is very probably a real object, and she has taken photos of something) -- but she is authentic, though misguided, and not a cheap hoaxer.
    I don't believe she is a cheap hoaxer, but I do believe she is completely wrong. Not wrong about the existence of a rogue body capable of entering our solar system, but wrong about where it is now and passing between us and our Sun within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I believe in the planet X theory and that a planet type of body possibly orbits this system/is a part of this system, passes through and disrupts things, but I don't think it's like the Sitchens story. Comets are great proof that the planet X theory is possible, and ancient myths and legends are also convincing to me to some extent this rogue body has been seen by humans before.

Seen is the magic word for me concerning the planet X thing....it will be seen by the naked eye IMO. With the technology we have today, many will see it with telescopes before the naked eye.

Planet X or any like object of great mass nearing Earth is most likely one thing the pychopathic elite can not hide from the masses, but they will sure spin what is coming the best they can when or if it does come.

I also think many will be posting photos of it and watching it when it is close and approaching....not just one woman out of 7 billion people or so.

I'm not buying Brassards story Bill....it doesn't add up or hold enough punch for me.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Kristin (10th August 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 times in 759 posts

Interesting, here's what Zetatalk had to say about Pattie Brassard this morning:

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/10ag2013.htm

This is from the weekly Zetatalk Q & A. Several asked if Pattie Brassard is legit and requested info on possible microwaves. Zetatalk said she's just trying to capitalize ($) on Nibiru and Zetatalk message.

btw I haven't formed an opinion on this, just thought some may find the Zetatalk take on it to be interesting (or more confusing). Discernment all around...

The text in italics are questions sent to Nancy Leider and Zetatalk. The bold text is the Zetatalk reply:

ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for August 10, 2013

This recent Veritas interview seems like a 50/50 mix of disinformation and inaccuracies along with truths and regurgitation of ZetaTalk truths without attribution to the Zetas. Nonetheless, in the weeks and months prior to Obama's announcement, this interview on the popular alternative media site of Mel Fabregas seems to merit the Ning's attention. Two related questions though. One, in this interview, Pattie Brassard mentions "microwaves" coming from Nibiru. I do not believe ZetaTalk makes any references to microwave emissions from Nibiru/Planet X. Any truth here on the microwave issue? Further, is this a scare tactic to make 100% of earthlings to believe they are gonna get fried like a TV dinner by Nibiru/Planet X microwaves? Second, was this a truly disgruntled, dying ex-NASA techie or was this a deliberately cloaked "coming out" interview by the cover up team in order to gauge public reaction to various aspects of the upcoming Obama announcement on an object [Nibiru/Planet X] in the inner solar system? [and from another] Here I send you the photos. They come from Mrs Pattie Brassard ex contractor NASA, she says took this photos where object x can be seen surrounded by moons and dust. [and from another] Pattie Brassard, military telling all that she knows about Wormwood, Blue Bonnet etc. I tried to contact the radio show and I got an automated. “We see you're not a subscriber. Send $56 for 6 month subscription and then you can suggest a guest.” [and from another] Planet 4 times the size of Jupiter and sight unseen? Not buying it. [and from another] http://citizenperth.com/DoomSite/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3 by Pattie Brassard Aug 04, 2013 A thermal look at our second sun and Co. We have 2 suns and this picture shows it, and a large Jupiter-like planet, one of the 7 that circle it. The center top bright spot. And the smallest of them is Jupiter. Our main sun is off-screen to the left, and not in this picture. The sun won't be much problem as it stays outside the system. The planets however have orbits that lap-over ours! Now NASA said this was just a simulation. Funny how it matches EXACTLY the system that I borrowed an entire observatory to take some photos of ! This will be swinging by the EARTH and cause some major GRAVITY PROBLEMS!!! It will definitively FORCE-FINISH our pole-swap that's already started! Also, cause MAJOR FLOODING !! Remember Noah? YEP! That was caused by the LAST TIME these visitors came by! Here's the early edition !! This is MARS. And all the incoming planetary bodies are pushing DUST! This is the dust hitting Mars and causing ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS!!! Carrington event from HELL !! [and from another] Note that the photos Patti asserts are hers are from a NASA website, of Sedna. The subscription rate is for Veritas, not directly to Patti, but shows they type of money that can be garnered from subscription broadcasts when the demand is there.

Pattie Brassard is a false front, and not as claimed. A real name with a false résumé, never a NASA subcontractor. Has the extreme silence over the years from NASA employees not indicated the strictures they are under? National security rules, on issues related to Planet X, on issues related to the alien presence, and all who break their contract are severely punished. Whomever is selected to work for NASA has likewise been stringently controlled, with only those inclined to be obsessive rule followers selected. Pattie does not qualify in personality, nor would an ex-NASA associated individual be allowed to blather about what they have learned. Is Snowden allowed to have his own Internet show and FaceBook page?

Pattie is an opportunist who has sensed via trends and news releases that the announcement is close, and is trying to grab the stage and make some money. With $56 per subscriber, at 10,000 subscribers she would pull in half a million dollars, and if the announcement happens soon as she senses it will, she could be fabulously wealthy, or so goes the logic. We warned in 2012 that the circus is about to begin, with old and new false prophets trying to compete with or plagiarize ZetaTalk in their desire to grab the stage.

Pattie is trying to gain acceptability by siding with the ZetaTalk message, or mentioning the Pole Shift ning, but this does not mean what she says is legitimate. Pattie is familiar with the Marshall Masters message, but not the fact that he claims a spec of volcanic dust on a webcam glass enclosure is an object in space. Since this is on the ning, and within ZetaTalk, she has not bothered to get acquainted with the facts. Lazy and money hungry, Pattie will find herself lost in the dust, yet another claimant after money and fame, yet another disinformation artist caught tangled in lies. She is not the first, and won’t be the last. In
    Last edited by cursichella1; 9th August 2013 at 15:58. Reason: added quote
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Jean-Marie (10th August 2013), norman (10th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Yea, OK, but, here we go into the abyss of counter ego.

Pattie seems like a pretty normal confused semi educated serf with a smoking habit to me.

We may have taken her stuff over seriously but let's not fall for the big trick here.

DIVISION. !

I'm quite sure even she didn't have that much malice of intent.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Kalamos (10th November 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I sent James McCanney an email about Pattie with links to Mel's interview as well as her pictures of this so called Planet X. I don't know if he was able or even wanted to see the interview, but he basically said it seems like a lot of disinformation is being put out so that when it is really time to pay attention and take caution people will think it's just another false claim. Too many people crying wolf. Oops wrong thread
    Last edited by schneider; 10th August 2013 at 00:42. Reason: Add on

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Gardener (10th August 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Question Re: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)

-- (quoting the 'Zetas', who are claimed to be ETs) --

With $56 per subscriber, at 10,000 subscribers she would pull in half a million dollars, and if the announcement happens soon as she senses it will, she could be fabulously wealthy, or so goes the logic.
    Well, The Zetas clearly aren't quite as smart and well-informed as some people think they are.

It's Mel Fabregas (as Veritas Radio) that charges $56 for 6 months subscription. Not Pattie!

The day when Avalon depends on the 'Zetas' confirmation for anything will be a sad one. Nancy Lieder (who 'channels' the 'Zetas') is off-the wall deluded. I'd like to say you read it here first, but you probably didn't.

No more Zeta talk, please. We can depend on facts and real logic to get straight about this. Nothing else is needed.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th August 2013 at 01:00.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2013), Baby Steps (30th September 2016), Conchis (10th August 2013), Kristin (10th August 2013), Mandala (10th August 2013), panopticon (10th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), Shezbeth (1st December 2014), Sophocles (10th August 2013), Teo (10th August 2013), witchy1 (10th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Hi, all!

I have one question. Is there any proof that the pdf file was published by NASA and was on the NASA site?

Nickolai
    It's questions like that, that are going to piss off a lot of people here against you pal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Kalamos (10th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Dear Vitalux,

I know. I know. That's why I shut my mouth tightly and just quietly observe.

Nickolai

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Eram (12th August 2013), Kalamos (10th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: [HOAX] NASA's 'End-of-the-World' document

NASA: The End Of Mankind "Leaked Document" 2013

Quote from ADGUKNEWS:

This is a very important video with Deborah Tavares and Trevor Coppolo discussing the newly revealed NASA FUTURE WARFARE DOCUMENT. People need to be informed at least given the chance to see this information and make the decision themselves to believe and act on it or not. Please circulate far and wide and make sure you download the pdf document.

my thought on this subject:

There are many people who dismiss or ignore information stories of whistleblowers, personally I think is naive and unstable behavior. I mean when the time comes and the guacamole hit the fan what are you going to do, behave like an ostrich with its head in the sand? for those who find this information too far fetched, please make your own research first to find out and learn more about upcoming events.
    I really hope this woman is wrong but I doubt it. Furthermore, it is not my intention to sow panic on people.
    If this information is genuine then I think this is of great significance to share it with others. In fact I think we should, if we care for each other, our planet and also if we like to insured our offspring an healthy future.
    It's all love..

Source:

More About Trevor Coppola Here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3204131/

More Here: http://www.adguk-blog.com/2013/06/na...e-know-it.html

ADG Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alien-...89249627773146

Follow ADG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ADG_UK

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

butcherman (9th November 2013), heyokah (9th November 2013), Kimberley (9th November 2013), Mercedes (9th November 2013), pine boy (9th November 2013), Richard S. (10th November 2013), selinam (11th November 2013), spiritguide (9th November 2013), spiritwind (10th February 2014), sunflower (10th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th November 2013), Watching from Cyprus (10th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Well,that was scairy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pine boy For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (10th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi i can't watch videos. Any chance someone could summarize? also I couldn't find a link to a PDF.

Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Billy (10th November 2013), Chrononaut (10th November 2013), Ellisa (10th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

I think this video was on Avalon some time back and debunked.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Aurelius (10th November 2013), Billy (10th November 2013), Chip (10th November 2013), Chrononaut (10th November 2013), Ellisa (10th November 2013), enfoldedblue (9th November 2013), Gardener (10th November 2013), ghostrider (10th November 2013), Hazel (10th November 2013), kersley (10th November 2013), panopticon (10th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2013), Wind (9th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Real or not this vid has messages that we do need think about!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Chrononaut (10th November 2013), Kalamos (10th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

real or not? duh - did you hear what said?

26. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

This was tossed around on PA previously but I saw no evidence it was debunked but much comment that it was a hoax (no offense grey beard). Those interested should investigate the author of the presentation. Really do your homework because this is a legitimate document !!!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Chrononaut (10th November 2013), greybeard (10th November 2013), meeradas (10th November 2013), Mike Gorman (10th November 2013), sheme (10th November 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #95
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

The future wars document had a thread a little while ago In my opinion it is all genuine.

Future Wars was a presentation by a Nasa Brain pool discussing future war weapons some of these weapons are in use now I believe The Slingatron capable of launching stuff into space without rocket propulsion, I think is being used and may have been used to launch the latest Russian Meteorite on and by Russia.

Other weather weapons are in constant use by various nations it is my belief they are so far down the line with these weapons they cannot stop and all countries involved play roulette with our lives every single day.

I will see if I can find the last thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...re-Is-Now-----
    Last edited by sheme; 10th November 2013 at 10:04.

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi i can't watch videos. Any chance someone could summarize? also I couldn't find a link to a PDF.

Thanks
    Hi Enfoldedblue,

Maybe this will help, http://www.stopthecrime.net/nasa.html

Namasté

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Chrononaut (10th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

for those who follow the henoch prophecies , there is a part she speaks about at around the 1 min 27 sec mark , human/cyborgs ... it is said we will be in a war with robotic killing machines that were created for the ptb to keep the masses under their thumb ... sort of a terminator reality ...skynet ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Chrononaut (10th November 2013)

34. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Just relax Maia. Pretty much everyone of us is claiming for those trials, we must keep the pressure , keep focus in this to happen , and thanks the universe for listen to us, The more people do this the better and sooner will happen! I AM sure of it !.

35. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

“THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX”
    THIS IS A WORLD FAMOUS HOAX BY ROD CLASS' CHIEF CHARLATAN PARTNER IN THE "JUDGE DALE HOAX" AND SEVERAL OTHER ROD CLASS HOAXES". READ IT. IT IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE!

FIRST, SEE HOAX HERE.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22N...w=1366&bih=651
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22N...w=1366&bih=651
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/290622982177625257/

OSCAR WORTHY VIDEO PERFORMANCES (Note: Jeff Rense is not involved in this hoax. Indeed, he is a victim of this hoax.):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5vLuGPV-lU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrzEwYlb5CU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSqgD1KjdY (at 43:30-44:20, 46:00-46:55);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 (at 7:35-8:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc8U...LK7aGdoz08UWiF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuGL...LK7aGdoz08UWiF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVx...F&index=3&t=0s

THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT (AS MODIFIED BY THE PROMOTER'S CO-CONSPIRATOR IN THIS HOAX):
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nas...tureof-war.pdf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4hfIVIoT4

THE HOAX:
    The promoter of this hoax falsely claims that the “NASA War Document” is a “secret” government document that was "discovered" and "downloaded" (or “leaked”) from a “NASA website” which she claims proves that NASA and/or the United States government are developing and using terrifying, horrific, futuristic, high-tech weapons AGAINST the American people. But, these claims are not so.

THE TRUTH:
    The “NASA War Document” is NOT what promoter claims it is, was NEVER on a NASA website, was NEVER “secret” and does NOT reflect existing or future high-tech weapons that NASA and/or the United States government are developing or using AGAINST the American People.

FACT:
    Instead, what the promoter calls the “NASA War Document” is simply her HIGHLY-“MODIFIED” version of an original 2001 power point slide show presentation (WITHOUT THE ACCOMPANYING ORAL COMMENTARY THAT EXPLAINED IT). A NASA scientist created the original power point slide show for his use as a "VISUAL AID" for his ORAL presentation AT A 2001 CONVENTION OF AMERICAN MILITARY CONTRACTORS THAT WERE IN THE BUSINESS OF DEVELOPING COUNTERMEASURES TO POTENTIAL, FUTURE, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS THAT OTHER NATIONS COULD THEORETICALLY DEVELOP IN THE FUTURE TO USE AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (OVER THE NEXT 25 YEARS). The purpose of the original power point slide show presentation was to introduce the thousands of American military contractors in attendance at the convention to such potential, future, high-tech weapons that OTHER NATIONS could theoretically develop for use against the American people over the next 25 years (AS DEPICTED IN THE ORIGINAL POWER POINT PRESENTATION) AND TO ENCOURAGE THOSE AMERICAN MILITARY CONTRACTORS IN ATTENDANCE TO DEVELOP COUNTERMEASURES AGAINST THEM. Nowhere in the subject original document does it imply, suggest or state that NASA itself or the United States Government were developing or using any of these horrific, potential, future weapons AGAINST the American people themselves. THAT FRAUDULENT CLAIM IS THE HOAX!

ANALYSIS:
    Obviously, the FIRST such military contractors to develop successful COUNTER MEASURES to use AGAINST such theoretical, potential, future, high-tech weapons (as depicted in the original slide show presentation) would be more likely to be awarded profitable government contracts to manufacture them. This is why the thousands of American military contractors in attendance at the convention would have been so interested in this particular subject.

BACKGROUND:
    Dennis M. Bushnell was NASA's Chief Scientist at NASA’s Langley Research Center in Langley, Virginia. As NASA's chief scientist, Bushnell was an EXPERT on potential, future, high-tech, military technology that OTHER NATIONS could theoretically develop for use against the American people in the future. For this reason, a TRADE ASSOCIATION of American military contractors (which were in the business of developing COUNTERMEASURES to such threats) asked Bushnell to speak at their upcoming CONVENTION. Bushnell created the original power point slide show presentation for his use at that convention.

The title of the Bushnell’s presentation at the upcoming convention was “FUTURE Strategic Issues/FUTURE Warfare (CIRCA 2025)" (note the YEAR, "2025"). Bushnell first PUBLISHED his original power point slide show presentation TO THE PUBLIC on the “US Department of Defense’s Defense Technical INFORMATION CENTER" website (a PUBLIC website) in July 2001, a month BEFORE the convention at which he was to speak on the subject. (So much for the promoter's “secret” or “leaked” document story.).

Bushnell actually gave his power point slide show presentation on August 14th, 2001 at the “4th Annual Testing and Training FOR READINESS ["having successful COUNTERMEASURES"] Symposium and Exhibition" which was held at the Rosen Centre Hotel (then, the OMNI Rosen Hotel) in Orlando, Florida. The theme of the convention/symposium/exposition was “EMERGING CHALLENGES [potential FUTURE weapons] AND OPPORTUNITIES ["BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES"] (its REAL name)”. The convention was hosted by the National DEFENSE Industrial Association ("NDIA"), a trade association for American military contractors. It was this group that asked Bushnell to appear at the convention and give a presentation on potential, future, high-tech military technology that OTHER NATIONS could theoretically develop for use against the American people in the future (over the next 25 years).

FACT:
    PDF metadata (see below) of the promoter’s HIGHLY “MODIFIED” version of the original document indicates that it was actually “CREATED” on “March 27, 2011 (TEN (10) years AFTER Bushnell’s presentation), that it was "CREATED" by the promoter’s co-conspirator in this hoax and that it was “LAST MODIFIED” by the promoter's co-conspirator (means last "CHANGED", “ALTERED” or “RE-WRITTEN”) on January 23, 2013 (TWELVE (12) years after Bushnell’s presentation). The promoter and her co-conspirator made these extensive "MODIFICATIONS" to the original document in order to make the promoter’s HIGHLY "MODIFIED" version FIT THE HOAX they were peddling (“NASA is killing us all with horrific, futuristic, high-tech weapons.”). Not surprisingly, the promoter never disclosed ("revealed") these extensive (AND SECRET) "MODIFICATIONS" to her followers. Needless to say, the truth does not need "MODIFICATION". Only lies need "MODIFICATION".

FACT:
    Archive.org (which records everything ever posted online) indicates that Bushnell’s original power point slide presentation was posted in the “PUBLIC DOMAIN” FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE on the “US Department of Defense’s Defense Technical INFORMATION CENTER website" (a PUBLIC website). (So much for the promoter's “secret” document story.). Archive.org indicates that the subject original document WAS NEVER POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE WEB (including any NASA website). This means that the promoter's claim that the subject document was "discovered and downloaded from a NASA website" IS A LIE intended to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people and intended to incite HATRED and VIOLENCE against innocent Americans.

ANALYSIS:
    The promoter had very good reason for LYING to the American people about the TRUE SOURCE of the original document. If she truthfully admitted that the original document was downloaded from the PUBLIC website of the “US Department of DEFENSE’S DEFENSE Technical INFORMATION CENTER” (a PUBLIC website), then the original document would not appear to be "secret", nefarious or otherwise part of a "conspiracy" to kill us all. This is because, as a general rule, the government does not usually post written proof of its own conspiracies against its own people on ITS OWN PUBLIC “INFORMATION CENTER” WEBSITES).

CONCLUSION:
    Contrary to the promoter's claims, THE "NASA WAR DOCUMENT" DOES NOT REFLECT AN EFFORT ON THE PART OF NASA (OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT) TO KILL ALL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH HORRIFIC, FUTURISTIC, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS. To the contrary, the ORIGINAL "NASA WAR DOCUMENT" actually reflects an effort on the part of a single NASA scientist (and thousands of American military contractors) TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM POTENTIAL, FUTURE, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS THAT OTHER NATIONS COULD THEORETICALLY DEVELOP FOR USE AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE (AS DEPICTED IN THE ORIGINAL PRESENTATION), exactly backwards to what the promoter claims in her hoax. The promoter of this hoax knew the truth about the subject original document all along, but nevertheless decided to lie to the American people about it anyway. Sadly, this hoax is but a small part of a much larger pattern of fraud on the part of this same promoter to defraud the American people and to thereby incite HATRED and VIOLENCE against innocent Americans.

SOURCE DOCUMENTS

ARCHIVE.ORG’S RECORDS ON THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT:
    https://archive.org/details/FutureSt...rfareCirca2025 (SCROLL DOWN TO BELOW THE WINDOW)

ONLY WEBSITE WHERE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT WAS EVER POSTED (DTIC):
    http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/

TRADE ASSOCIATION THAT SPONSORED THE SUBJECT CONVENTION (NDIA):
    http://www.ndia.org/Pages/default.aspx

RECORD OF THE SUBJECT 2001 NDIA CONFERENCE ON THE DTIC WEBSITE:
    http://www.dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADM002244

COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF PDF METADATA OF THE PROMOTER’S HIGHLY-“MODIFIED” VERSION OF THE SUBJECT DOCUMENT (Scroll down and read the comments of senior member, “Flamesong” beginning with the comment posted on “26-06-2013, 09:02 PM” and the following comment posted on “26-06-2013, 09:39 PM”):
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=248938&page=2 (NOTE THAT THIS METADATA REVEALS THE REAL IDENTITY OF THE PROMOTER'S CHARLATAN CO-CONSPIRATOR IN THIS HOAX). Note also that the promoter confirms the REAL IDENTITY of her charlatan co-conspirator in this hoax at 43:10-43:20 in the following video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeazE8_Ipk (Remember, at 43:10-43:20).

THE "JUDGE DALE HOAX"
    BELOW, THE PROMOTER IS ACTUALLY CAUGHT ON TAPE WHILE ENGAGED IN THE "JUDGE DALE HOAX". In the "Judge DALE Hoax", this promoter and amateur legal theorist, "Rodney DALE Class", disseminated FAKE legal books that revealed FAKE legal information WHICH THEY THEMSELVES ACTUALLY CREATED, but which they fraudulently told the American people were written by an imaginary "retired federal judge" named, "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people). Jeff Rense is NOT involved in the hoax. Indeed, he is a victim of the hoax.

TRULY OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCES!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05o4CpB9I8g&t=260s (A TRULY OSCAR-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AT 2:25-4:00, 5:25-6:15, 9:00-9:20)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k (A TRULY OSCAR-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AT 42:10-49:15)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (A TRULY OSCAR-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AT 7:15-7:55, 27:00-27:55, 31:15-33:10, 45:05-46:00, 52:35-53:45, 54:35-54:50)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgYbD6fcw8 (A TRULY OSCAR-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AT 34:20-36:00)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAryrdGenL4 (A TRULY OSCAR-WORTHY PERFORMANCE AT 1:30-1:45)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk (A TRULY OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCE at 6:20-6:45, 7:10-7:55, 25:55-26:45)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeazE8_Ipk (A TRULY OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCE at 51:50-53:00)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qlF5v3WY8 (A TRULY OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCE at 7:00-7:25)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eei6_4dpK4 (A TRULY OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCE at 2:20-2:40).

THE JUDGE "DALE" FORGERIES (BOOKS):
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....th-edition.pdf (SEE LIST OF AUTHORS AT BOTTOM OF 2ND PAGE).

ABOUT THE PROMOTER OF THIS HOAX:
    The promoter is Rodney "DALE" Class' partner in the "Judge DALE Hoax" and several other Rod Class hoaxes. She is a well-known, PROFESSIONAL CHARLATAN, HOAXER and SELF-PROMOTER. She does nothing but create, manufacture and publish online hoaxes (her specialty). She has long engaged in a pattern of FORGING FAKE, COUNTERFEIT documents and FRAUDULENTLY attributing those FORGERIES to others (like the federal government or its agencies). When not FORGING her own FAKE, COUNTERFEIT documents for that purpose, she takes documents written by others THAT SHE KNOWS TO BE POLITICAL "FICTION" and FRAUDULENTLY tells her followers that they are REAL documents written by "GOVERNMENT INSIDERS". Like all of Rod Class' claims, all of the claims of this promoter are intended to incite HATED and VIOLENCE against innocent Americans and against the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" and our Republican form of government.

This woman is behind ALL THREE of the "Judge DALE forgeries" (all of which she co-wrote with Rod Class), including "The Matrix And The US Constitution" (2010), The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America" (2012) & "Lawfully Yours" (2014), the "Judge DALE Hoax" (with Rod Class), the "All Government Agencies Are 'Private Entities' [or 'Private Contractors'] Hoax" (with Rod Class), the "Property Into Other Peoples' Names Hoax" (with Rod Class), the "Court Registry Investment System Hoax" (with Rod Class), the "Federal Government Is A Private, For-Profit Corporation Hoax" (with Rod Class), the "B.A.R. Card Hoax" (with Rod Class), the "'Esquire' Is A Title Of Nobility [Royalty] Hoax" (with Rod Class), the "British Accreditation Registry Hoax [B.A.R. Hoax]" (with Rod Class), the "NASA War Document Hoax", the "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax", the "Report From Iron Mountain Hoax", the "FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax" and numerous other hoaxes, all of which she uses to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people.

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
    Snoop4truth is a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. Snoop4truth did not reveal this information to harm the promoter. Instead, Snoop4truth exposed this information solely to reduce the CATASTROPHIC DAMAGE that such INTENTIONAL FRAUD inflicts upon the American people every single day. Had it not been for the promoter's role in the "Judge DALE Hoax", Snoop4truth would not have exposed this information here.

The message to all hoaxers and charlatans? Just tell the truth.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 4th March 2018 at 06:33.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast