+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Seriously: Are We Winning Or Losing? Why?...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Seriously: Are We Winning Or Losing? Why?...

A new perspective dawned on me recently, that we are no longer in the "ut oh, NWO's coming!" phase, and are now in the "NWO is here, now. This is it - though we are in the "noose is still tightening" phase.

It dawned on me that the whole idea of the NWO creating a dystopian future as we have read in novels or have seen in movies may be a ruse or just some writer's imagination. For example, why destroy religion and individual nations if you CONTROL religions and individual nations? Wouldn't it be easier to simply slip slightly different hands into the puppets, rather than destroy the entire puppet show (and risk waking up the audience?)

I know some folks want to use the power of positive intent, and so do I, but if we're losing, I'd rather (positively) say "We CAN win! We need to change our strategy!" than just say with false bravado, "We are winning!"

I know there is some fallout in banking... but it ain't the top tier of the big dogs. The Big Energy Mafia seems as strong as ever. Monsatan and their ilk are literally jamming it down (many of) our throats on a daily basis. Our water situation, including aquifers, are going down the toilet, and it's raining aluminum and barium.

To me, watching the (general) crowd, it appears that the Kool-Ade is quite strong, and working well. My compatriots seem as divided as ever, with no plan or strategy that even *might* work. I get reports that there is consternation in among the Global Rulers... but it always seems like wishful thinking at best, and maybe even a psyop - you know, the "they are crumbling, let them crumble from the inside while we sit back and watch" kind of optimism.

So, where are we at in this passion play? Who has a scorecard? Who's on first? What is your present assessment, and why?

Dennis

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), binemaya (25th June 2013), brenie (24th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Cerridwen (25th June 2013), Conchis (25th June 2013), Curt (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (24th June 2013), dynamo (29th June 2013), enfoldedblue (25th June 2013), exponentialist (25th June 2013), Fred Steeves (24th June 2013), GCS1103 (25th June 2013), ghostrider (24th June 2013), gigha (24th June 2013), greybeard (25th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Hawkwind (24th June 2013), Heart-2-Heart (25th June 2013), InTheBackground (24th June 2013), Jake (25th June 2013), johnf (24th June 2013), karamba (25th June 2013), karelia (24th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), mahalall (27th June 2013), Maunagarjana (26th June 2013), Mike (24th June 2013), mosquito (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013), risveglio (24th June 2013), Rosieposie (27th June 2013), RUSirius (30th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), spiritguide (25th June 2013), T Smith (24th June 2013), ThresholdRising (24th June 2013), toothpick (29th June 2013), ViralSpiral (25th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: Seriously: Are We Winning Or Losing? Why?...

Well Dennis, you know me. I think the scenario of "winners" and "losers" in this deal is a false choice.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

In one respect I think many of us are winning small personal battles which can effect the masses as the results of it grow.

People behind many of us are having to admit, at least inside to themselves, "Hmmm, seems ole Jim wasn't crazy after all. Maybe I should look into this stuff. What else did he warn me about?"

I had a man yelling his opinion to me the other day. He's mad that our governor is fighting against Obamacare. I asked why he was so mad? His reply was that she is ignoring the golden rule. Those who have the gold make the rules. He insists she is stupid to fight against this.

Now, this man is a very successful workaholic - 16 hours per day earning his wages with hard labor, gives more back to the community than most people would believe, sits on boards of 1/2 dozen groups 'giving' to people. He's no dummy yet, he thinks she is stupid to fight against TPTB ... out of respect he has earned from me, I did not argue this time, just made note of how well the programming works even on intellegent people.

I'm getting doses of both realities being true at once. Many are convinced there is no hope, we just have to take this ride. I am convinced that, to borrow from a singer met once, "It isn't written in stone till you're dead" - if the 100th Monkey concept works on humans, we still have a chance to turn the tables. Not by trying to destroy the machine, but by healing ourselves as individuals from the virus within it.

5. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), binemaya (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Curt (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), greybeard (25th June 2013), johnf (24th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013), Nat_Lee (25th June 2013), risveglio (24th June 2013), Rosieposie (27th June 2013), RUSirius (30th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), Snookie (28th June 2013), spiritguide (25th June 2013), T Smith (30th June 2013), ThresholdRising (24th June 2013), ViralSpiral (25th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

See Brazil, Turkey, Europe, United States, Israel, Syria and the Middle East in general,
    NSA, PRISM, Benghazi, IRS, Michael Hastings, Bonston, Monsanto, Chemtrails, Pedophiles Elite in England, Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden, etc, happening almost simultaneously. Every day nearly new complaints or events happen around the world and is the great enemy and ubiquitous global lie.
    Only in 06/2013 we were overwhelmed by events that hardly makes us breathe.
    The truth has never before been so widespread as now.
    Who does not accept the lie is already a winner.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I am often tempted to answer this question myself.
    I have spent a lot of time in my life in depression and despair.
    When I realize it is not a practical question, I cheer up and engage in productive things in my immediate life.
    Recently one of my fears is that someone will come and get me, and upload me into a robot and kill what is left.
    If that happens, it might offer me lessons as long as I keep paying attention.
    so, it's back to work.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

binemaya (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (24th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (24th June 2013), RUSirius (30th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

This game sucks, both sides are losers, each caught up in thier own perspective of what it means to be winning, neither knows what a real win is, each content to claim they are the winners, when neither side has even found the ball to score with.

On one side we've got the nasty buggers with information about the game dating back a few thousand years.( you know who they are) . Most of this information has been altered by the previous owners/ coaching staff trying to hash out a win by changing the rules to benefit themselves, but this new generation are morons who have forgoten that thier team doctored the original rules, which nulifies any point they attempt to currently score because they are playing by rules which have never existed and using plays that have never gotten them a win. I would say to thier coach, dude you stole that playbook from an even dumber coach, your previous owners, the ones who dropped and lost the ball ruined your team and your rebuilding of the franchize over the years has been made by half witted imbreds who know nothing about the original rules of the game...you cannot win..you are stuck in an infinate loop of losing, try and kill all the players if you must in your hissy fit of losery, but the fact is you are not playing by the original rules, and the Ref knows it even if you think it does not...

On the other side you have the fresh newly awakened team trying to play the game and do whats best for both teams so the sport isn't completely killed off, they have no knowledge of the original rules, only hear'say from listened in on whispers whispered by the nasty bugger horn blower fans in the stands.. This could be a strong team if they could find the ball, but they continually get lost in unimportant rules and plays like which referee realy is the referee, who is watching the game or how many people they can wake up to watch the game, when they should be bearing down and charging at the nasty buggers team with no mercy. These underdogs are untrained in the rules, do not know the plays that are most effective, do not know the entire playing field and they are playing to nice to win this go around. Some of us in the stands hope that they get it together in the second half and start to knee block, slide tackle or find the ball at least, If I where the coach I'd be screaming at them, "Do you all expect a trophy!? there are no trophies for Losers in this game! Get out there Slaughter the other team!.

I am currently siting in the stands, critisizing each team for thier downfalls, laughing it up when one of the nasty buggers runs way out of bounds then argues about where the out of bounds line is, cringing and rerunning the play over and over of the team capatain who gets the high kick in the face. In all honesty I do not think I came here to play, I came to referee, but this is not my game to ref so I sit in the stands, wait and take notes of those trying to skirt the rules.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

binemaya (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), johnf (24th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), spiritguide (25th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

From both personal experience and the study of Buddhist, Taoist and Hindu teachings I’ve come to believe that there ultimately isn’t any “we” or “them”. Everything and everyone are manifestations of a single consciousness. So, the whole idea of winning or losing is, as Einstein put it, a kind of optical illusion of consciousness. From the perspective of my individuated ego, this particular incarnation appears to be occurring during interesting times. Will humanity free itself from the oppression of its evil overlords or be reduced to robotic slaves? Tune in tomorrow for our next exciting episode! Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Ultimately what seems important to me is whether or not I’m evolving into a more open-hearted soul, and that seems to be coming along quite nicely.

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Curt (25th June 2013), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th June 2013), DeDukshyn (24th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), enfoldedblue (25th June 2013), Fractalius (25th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Jay82 (1st July 2013), judymoon (25th June 2013), karamba (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Maunagarjana (26th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nat_Lee (25th June 2013), Nickolai (24th June 2013), Rosieposie (27th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), T Smith (30th June 2013), white wizard (25th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

In a bigger picture, as long as someone is losing, everyone is.

To me humanity has won when we learn to operate without harming or taking advantage of other parts of our collective body, or at least have safeguards into place for prevention - whatever that might look like. (Oh but don't worry, that's "their" problem .. not ours ... lol ... yeah, riiiight, tell that to both the collective (no I'm not Borg, lol), and to the holographic universe ...

Sorry just thinking out loud again
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

binemaya (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), enfoldedblue (25th June 2013), Fred Steeves (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), mosquito (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), T Smith (30th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

The question was asked in a very 3D "WE" perspective. If you don't ascribe to thrat perspective, that's fine, but that's the topic of this inquiry.

A friend of mine just said "my aim is to restore wholistic living in all aspects of our lives, which creates the environment for thriving, innovation and freedom" when asked what she was aimed at. That sounds like winning to me.

Dennis

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

binemaya (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Curt (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (24th June 2013), enfoldedblue (25th June 2013), Fred Steeves (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Reinhard (25th June 2013), Rosieposie (27th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), spiritguide (25th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The question was asked in a very 3D "WE" perspective. If you don't ascribe to thrat perspective, that's fine, but that's the topic of this inquiry.

A friend of mine just said "my aim is to restore wholistic living in all aspects of our lives, which creates the environment for thriving, innovation and freedom" when asked what she was aimed at. That sounds like winning to me.

Dennis
    3D is indeed the most persistent perspective, but also I think the solution can't be forced from the level of form -- in other words when it has been achieved in 3D, that 'winning or losing' is no longer the #1 motivation in all human decision making, at that time we will have also achieved the spiritual and mental capacity that 3D will be reflected in.

But to get to "your" topic on hand without too much tangent ... I feel we were never losing, but we are moving in processes toward greater levels of awareness and awakening, which we can call "winning" in my opinion -- as long as there is movement in this direction, I think one can have some contentedness; when we see newer generations becoming less aware and less interested in world affairs than the previous, we should take heed of that direction and the current process on earth.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), Snookie (28th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

From a 3d perspective, I dont think we have a clue what is going on. REcently iv been considering the break off civilization, "god" bloodline pharoahs, the return of the "gods", and then somwhere on here was mentioned a book that jordan maxwell refered to about how we de-evolved from a higher civilization after nuclear war to defeat an external threat. I also read on here, where it was said that once a species flies to space and "masters" nuclear energy, they are approached by the "others" out there and told to develop a representative body for the planet, to b represented in space.... thus I think of NWO now... not that they are doing a good job of uniting us, just saying thats where my mind goes...

It seems that and this is kinda obvious, that the "elite", "globalists", whatever term are attempting to do just that, even though they are our "stewards",they seem to be like the movie "team america"

... remember charles and the 33 bloodlines...

Now you take chemtrails, changing energies in the cosmos and the planet physically shifting along with gmo's..... seems compartmentalization of information or blinders of greed have caused these stewards to have conflicting agendas...

blufires points on gmos and the sun changes may not b that far off...from one perspective, from one agenda... but when the public is handled like mushrooms (fed bull**** and kept in the dark) its kinda hard to get a real grip or handle on what is the status of our situation... along with the flux of psychic energy of people waking up and commiting to agendas in their own life battling those around them that remain asleep and vice versa... seems something major would have to happen to change the "coinsousness" of humanity to see a true lasting change, thus the ability to say we are winning...

feed the world
    peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 25th June 2013 at 00:49.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RUSirius (30th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Us vs them falls apart the second we realize that "them" is not even close to the cohesive omnipotent force we think them to be, but are likely a multitude of different factions with varying agendas. I don't think the "ptb" are nearly as organized as we assume them to be. Regardless, there's a lot of downright evil sh!t going on in the world and there aren't enough cute quotes in the Tao or the latest Eckert Tolle book that make me think or feel any better about picking my nose on the sidelines while it's all going on right in front of my face.

What to do? What to do?

I was once so exceedingly ill with heart problems that I couldn't have even picked up a book about "intent" let alone have read it. Intent wasn't gonna do sh!t for me. What I needed was a miracle, and I think that's what the earth needs today, honestly.

If I may evoke the name of "Charles" here (wow, I can almost hear the collective groan)..he painted a sort of 'hunger games' scenario, where the gene pool was slowly perfected through strife and turmoil. I'm not sure if I believe this, but if you accept this as a reasonable answer and work backwards then some of the stuff Dennis has written about in his initial post makes a little more sense. Why else would they destroy the earth? Well, I don't know if they necessarily set out to do exactly that, but oh the tangled webs we weave....

Another way of approaching the issue is to view it as a situation that may not be meant to be remedied. How many times have we heard or read about earth as a spiritual Harvard? It would no longer be so if the place was a paradise...

I hate explanations like those honestly, but its all I've got. Tell me: have you ever considered wasps or bees or dogs or even birds and thought "those bastards could take over if they really wanted to. With just a little organization they could make life really miserable for us humans, and maybe even knock us off our perch. Who knows? It would be so easy for the masses to destroy this cabal, so easy!...if only we could come together to do it.

P.s. damn, I just realized I never answered the question: losing. Capital L. We're getting our asses kicked.
    Last edited by Mike; 25th June 2013 at 01:10.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), binemaya (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Cerridwen (25th June 2013), Conehead (25th June 2013), Curt (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), mosquito (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Nat_Lee (25th June 2013), RUSirius (30th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), thunder24 (25th June 2013), ViralSpiral (25th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    P.s. damn, I just realized I never answered the question: losing. Capital L. We're getting our asses kicked.
    well unless your charlie sheen.... I mean dood, he's got Tiger's blood.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), johnf (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RUSirius (30th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Winning or loosing does not matter, it is how you play the game. Those that do not play in the game will have to be subjected to the outcome regardless of their cheers for either side of the issues.

Peace!

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2013), CdnSirian (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), johnf (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Kristin (25th June 2013), Lost in Humanity (24th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)

Perhaps that's the answer: tiger blood

A new thread?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), johnf (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), thunder24 (25th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)

Perhaps that's the answer: tiger blood

A new thread?
    I think that one gear .. "Go" -- helps out a lot too. (shame on me ... sorry Dennis )

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), thunder24 (25th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the agenda is on schedule, the ptb have been planning this NWO thing for a very long time, at the cost of some lives of great people ... they are prepared for civil war, with fema camps, body bags, lots of ammo and drones and spying ... the thing they didn't count on is = pubilc awareness ... remember there is about two million of them and 340 million of us ... we will win , just with numbers, they will run out of gas and ammo , trying to stop 340 million angry people fighting for freedom and home and honor ...it is predicted that america will have two civil wars one following just after the one building now ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), RUSirius (30th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), spiritguide (25th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Having started on this path 25 or so years ago, full of hope and belief in humanity and our future, having done my best to "walk the talk" and having seen things get progressively worse, even to the point we are at now, where the NWO government is there in plain sight for everyone to see, and yet the majority STILL FAIL to see, then I have to conclude we're royally f*cked. The only positive thing from my perspective is the cyclical nature of reality - we're reaching maximum darkness, so dawn is round the corner. I don't think it will be in my lifetime though.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

CdnSirian (25th June 2013), DeDukshyn (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), Mike (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), spiritguide (25th June 2013), Wind (25th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

I don't think this is a sign we are winning but maybe a sign that more people are waking up. Senator Lindsey Graham posted a letter he wrote to Russian's Ambassador on Facebook and he is getting killed in the comments. If nothing else, it should put a little smile on your face.

https://www.facebook.com/LindseyGrah...52297044897643

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Having started on this path 25 or so years ago, full of hope and belief in humanity and our future, having done my best to "walk the talk" and having seen things get progressively worse, even to the point we are at now, where the NWO government is there in plain sight for everyone to see, and yet the majority STILL FAIL to see, then I have to conclude we're royally f*cked. The only positive thing from my perspective is the cyclical nature of reality - we're reaching maximum darkness, so dawn is round the corner. I don't think it will be in my lifetime though.
    I believe early dawn is in your lifetime, you've been working hard.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), dynamo (29th June 2013), Kraut (25th June 2013), mosquito (25th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th June 2013), Sierra (25th June 2013), skippy (25th June 2013), white wizard (25th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast