+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Seriously: Are We Winning Or Losing? Why?...

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Seriously: Are We Winning Or Losing? Why?...

It's refreshing to see people step up to offer a few words for the people born into a coma that don't have a clue what their energy is being used for. I agree with Dennis completely with the words:
    Quote It is actually an amazing feat for any of us to have stepped away with the level of clarity that some of us hope we have (not unlike those who unplugged from The Matrix, in the movie of the same name.)
    On quiet days I try to find what is different in some people? What made you step out? How did the programming lose its hold on people like those here at PA, some of whom had the lies quite literally beaten into them from birth? But it's a mystery I can be satisfied with simply knowing it exists if it means not messing it up by thinking too much.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2013), Kraut (28th June 2013), Sierra (29th June 2013), Wind (29th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

This popped up on my youtube page today, thought maybe some of you might like it. This is one of the more credible alt-news people IMO

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (29th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I managed to avoid having my innoculations! That certainly has put me in good stead.

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

I certainly see blufires point though I do also see that in describing it, it can become a little tricky to not sound confrontational.

The ownership of blame is a very poignant area to address. We may need to ask what it is that all inhabitants are here for. I might start at a root reason of pure experience. The university of life. This has many contradicions and rebuttals. As soon as we single out example or individuals we can create defensive speculation.

Is it for the haves to experience having and chosing to share or not.
    Is it for the have nots to experience total helplessness.
    Often we see the have nots with such large smiles. They no no different we say.

They know what matters we say.
    What is it that haves need, why do they feel incomplete.
    Is it because of the ones above who have created a sense of lack and anguish which in comparrison is somewhat pathetic to the have nots who have disease and horrific memories of lost parents
    Who knows better?
    Can we be excused for not knowing better.
    Are we in a position to chose, we can feel. SO perhaps we do have the choice.
    Do we blame our position on the fact we know no better.
    This is without going into many volumes of mantras like....
    It is a dog eat dog world.
    look after number one.
    Cant beat'em join'em.
    All such things being words of defeat and symptoms of unrest within our lives.
    Those who stand their ground and get beaten down that have a choice vs ones who have no choice to get back up.
    The actions of when in Rome doing as Romans do.
    Should we shoulder the blame if we know better.
    Should be matyrs in a world we would rather not be in, but fearful to leave we continue the trajectory.
    Is giving up a way of stopping such trajectories or is it simply giving up and allowing the winner to take all.
    Personal responsibility is sometimes a pipe dream, an ideal which is best silently laboured to a point it becomes reality. Anything before then may be a failed attempt. Who is to say what part of the picture we all play. Maybe we take lessons from people and in return they live to learn. Or maybe we do not forfill the requirements and selfishly restrict others from their life purpose.
    There are so many if and buts and wherefores.
    The secret is inside and knowing what that feeling prompts you to do.
    When we shrivel and follow our fear and fall in line and be silent, then we are forfilling anothers goal.
    Silence creates much words in others, often words that are but more speculation.
    Our actions can be seen in so many lights, a mime of reason that can really only be deduced from connecting with the rest and saying I am you, you are us and we walk together, let us not fight for the lead and let us follow in forgiveness and shine the light to the dark in hope that all shall see.

We might see our own fallings, failings. We need to be able to accept blame and understand where it came from and realise that it is not such a bad thing to reaslise that everyone has been suckered.

I embrace the greedy and thank them for showing me a part of themselves which is a part of me.
    I embrace the fearful and thank them for showing me a part of themselves which is a part of me.
    Words are ever changing. It is the actions that tell use each day where we are at.
    We have to remember that we are as much the enemy of our enemy as they are of us.

I hope to never see a civil war, yet to experience such makes me think that many issues would come to light how ever absurd they were.

It is not till all is lost that everything is again won.

It is the lesson learnt from the victims forgiveness that can only come from there being an aggressor, we take away all and are left with no lessons.
    Last edited by Fractalius; 29th June 2013 at 03:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

dynamo (29th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I think the game is tied! I think we are butting heads, the dark and the light forces. I think they have gotten some push back, but they are not giving up. The game is going to get pretty wild over the coming years. I think in the end they will be hanging by their reptilian balls in the concentration camps. And I will be standing there with my Plaeidian friends relishing in the victory! Love and light!

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    I think the game is tied! I think we are butting heads, the dark and the light forces. I think they have gotten some push back, but they are not giving up. The game is going to get pretty wild over the coming years. I think in the end they will be hanging by their reptilian balls in the concentration camps. And I will be standing there with my Plaeidian friends relishing in the victory! Love and light!
    I give us a 66 percent ... since ... they are right out in the open now .... so we have advantage ... that way ... but they can't destroy everything ... they can only threaten ... even they setup their escape routes to south america ... me too ... I am sitting in asia in a place full of OXYGEN ... wow ... so clean and beautiful here ...

but it is better to be here and operate ... then right in the impingement ... of their effects ... I can attack them better if I am not there ... getting stomped by their environmental impingement's .... can see better when you are outside looking in ...hahaha

jim

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Still sounds quite dividing to me.
    But to heal them, to want to is also admission of a divide.
    Saying there isn't one is untrue.
    Most of us would run a mile if another wished to "heal" us in that way too.
    Often this all sounds like people in sacks punching their way out, scared of what might be outside.
    Listening to fables from elders of the virtues and dangers.
    It is often so much like some form of neurotic disorder in jumping at shadows.
    We probably don't have the right suits on.
    We probably are so confused by the murk that we will imprison our saviours.

11. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Context:

If we view duality as opposites such as good and evil, right and wrong, tyrants and slaves, haves and have not’s, or the many myriad of descriptors, then we will need to view the opposites in the context of duality.

If we look at history as a guide for duality, millions of years of history has shown that there IS an elite group of creatures, which I hesitate to call human, who have engineered a paradigm of scarcity for all mankind, through divisive religions, governments, media, education, science, nation/states, corporatocracy, imperialism, genocide, murder, power mongering, control, and total disregard for humanity on every level.

They have no notions of nationalism and have used the United States as their global mercenary force to imperialize the globe for their own personal agendas, as history has shown us, and I see no evidential indication that they have done anything benevolent, but only to destroy this planet and its inhabitants.

The technology of abundance has been absconded, sequestered, hidden and withheld from humanity by these elite controllers, and to say that they do what they do for the benefit of mankind based on some imperative by some alien shepherds, who have the best interests of mankind at heart, and that the “end justifies the means” and we just don’t see the big picture because we are stuck in duality….

Leaves me almost speechless.

But I digress. Let’s step away from duality and look at the picture from the context of unity. From this perspective, I am in almost total agreement with blufire. The polarized opposites need to come together, which some have called this process “ascension”. We lose the symbolic archetypes we have created to explain our experience in duality, and we recognize within ourselves that we hold ALL OF the polarized states of consciousness, and the key to unity becomes letting go of our beliefs and our sequestered energies of duality, and all of the subsequent archetypes and symbols which support them.

From an even deeper perspective, as a collective of souls, it is true that we allowed the extreme contrasts of duality to manifest for our experience, and it is up to us to get to the point where we have had enough, where we finally own this truth, where we internally shift our consciousness from desire and greed, possessions and ownership, and the myriad of manifestations which play into the existing scarcity paradigm, towards compassion, abundance and unconditional love.

Where I get lost, is the point where it is postulated by blufire that the elite “controllers” are human, have been instructed by the “shepherds” to save the human genome from an extinction level event, and that this is somehow to be viewed from the context of non-duality. I have no experience in duality which indicates that these controllers have done anything in duality which is at all benevolent, or the supposed alien shepherds who are in cahoots with these controllers having benevolent intent.

What I do have in non-duality, is a soul, part of a collective dream of souls, through descension incarnated here on earth to experience each aspect of duality, with the collective dream of holding the full spectrum of light within a physical body, the fullness of spirit, with individuated consciousness and wholeness. This eventual point of ascension into unity consciousness is a creationary and evolutionary process, through many lifetimes, and it has been assured deep within my own soul’s DNA, that this dharma is and will come to pass. How the collective chooses to experience this and how extremely polarized those experiences are, and how long it takes, are debatable but immaterial from my point of view.

What I don’t see in non-duality, is any controllers or shepherds who have any say so in the collective intention and dream of the souls who came here to earth. Who decided that there would be ”shepherds” and who decided that the “controllers” would be in charge and that they would follow the dictates of alien “shepherds?”

I don’t remember signing up for that.

That's not the beginning of the end
    That's the return to yourself
    The return to innocence

Love, devotion
    Feeling, emotion
    Love, devotion
    Feeling, emotion

Don't be afraid to be weak
    Don't be too proud to be strong
    Just look into your heart, my friend
    That will be the return to yourself
    The return to innocence

If you want, then start to laugh
    If you must, then start to cry
    Be yourself, don't hide
    Just believe in destiny
    Don't care what people say
    Just follow your own way
    Don't give up and use the chance
    To return to innocence

That's not the beginning of the end
    That's the return to yourself
    The return to innocence

Don't care what people say
    Follow just your own way
    Don't give up, don't give up
    To return, to return to innocence

If you want, then laugh
    If you must, then cry
    Be yourself, don't hide
    Just believe in destiny
    Last edited by gripreaper; 29th June 2013 at 08:22.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Another1 (29th June 2013), christian (29th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2013), dynamo (29th June 2013), enfoldedblue (29th June 2013), Fractalius (29th June 2013), Fred Steeves (29th June 2013), greybeard (30th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), mosquito (30th June 2013), Sierra (29th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (29th June 2013), Wind (29th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Very very well put grip. It is even hard to talk through duality, I tried and it makes for entanglement. Thank you for that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

dynamo (29th June 2013), Sierra (29th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (29th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Context:

If we view duality as opposites such as good and evil, right and wrong, tyrants and slaves, haves and have not’s, or the many myriad of descriptors, then we will need to view the opposites in the context of duality.

If we look at history as a guide for duality, millions of years of history has shown that there IS an elite group of creatures, which I hesitate to call human, who have engineered a paradigm of scarcity for all mankind, through religion, governments, media, education, science, nation/states, corporatocracy, imperialism, genocide, murder, power mongering, control, and total disregard for humanity on every level.

They have no notions of nationalism and have used the United States as their global mercenary force to imperialize the globe for their own personal agendas, as history has shown us, and I see no evidential indication that they have done anything benevolent, but only to destroy this planet and its inhabitants.

The technology of abundance has been absconded, sequestered, hidden and withheld from humanity by these elite controllers, and to say that they do what they do for the benefit of mankind based on some imperative by some alien shepherds, who have the best interests of mankind at heart, and that the “end justifies the means” and we just don’t see the big picture because we are stuck in duality….

Leaves me almost speechless.

But I digress. Let’s step away from duality and look at the picture from the context of unity. From this perspective, I am in almost total agreement with blufire. The polarized opposites need to come together, which some have called this process “ascension”. We lose the symbolic archetypes we have created to explain our experience in duality, and we recognize within ourselves that we hold ALL OF the polarized states of consciousness, and the key to unity becomes letting go of our beliefs and our sequestered energies of duality, and all of the subsequent archetypes and symbols which support them.

From an even deeper perspective, as a collective of souls, it is true that we allowed the extreme contrasts of duality to manifest for our experience, and it is up to us to get to the point where we have had enough, where we finally own this truth, where we internally shift our consciousness from desire and greed, possessions and ownership, and the myriad of manifestations which play into the existing scarcity paradigm, towards compassion, abundance and unconditional love.

Where I get lost, is the point where it is postulated by blufire that the elite “controllers” are human, have been instructed by the “shepherds” to save the human genome from an extinction level event, and that this is somehow to be viewed from the context of non-duality. I have no experience in duality which indicates that these controllers have done anything in duality which is at all benevolent, or the supposed alien shepherds who are in cahoots with these controllers having benevolent intent.

What I do have in non-duality, is a soul, part of a collective dream of souls, through descension incarnated here on earth to experience duality, with the collective dream of holding the full spectrum of light within a physical body, the fullness of spirit, with individuated consciousness and wholeness. This eventual point in unity consciousness is a creationary and evolutionary process, and it has been assured deep within my own soul’s DNA, that this dharma is and will come to pass. How the collective chooses to experience this and how extremely polarized those experiences are, and how long it takes, are debatable but immaterial from my point of view.

What I don’t see in non-duality, is any controllers or shepherds who have any say so in the collective intention and dream of the souls who came here to earth. Who decided that there would be ”shepherds” and who decided that the “controllers” would be in charge and that they would follow the dictates of alien “shepherds?”

I don’t remember signing up for that.
    just look at the result ... even alex collier will tell you this ... 367 years in the future the entire galaxy is in complete terror .... from a breed known as reptilians ... this is like a queen bee ... controlling a lot of slaves ...

as you view it ... we will look at queen bees and slaves ... that is both reptilian and grays .... they are controlled by central controllers and the slaves are the same like GE's .(genetic entities ... life forms that grow bodies and manage them like the heart beat and etc who have no real intellect like a creator .. but more like a robot) .. these worker grays and worker reptilians (not a living creator spirit being but a creation like the animals on this planet ,.. who are controlled by this central controllers (queen bees)) ...so they have no remorse for what they do ... they care nothing about the life on the planet ... as they just want it as a base to use to attack the galaxy from ... already taken more than 65 other planets .. and this is just another planet ... if they kill all the life on the planet they could care less.
    they just take this planet ... set it up as a controller station with all their electronics ... the same probes they have on their bases here ... where they send in electronic mind control frequencies into china and the arabian countries to make them fight each other ... the same as the electronics they put in the cities in USA to create chaos .... and the frequencies of haarp ... all of it to take the planet

THERE ARE NO SHEPARDS ... BUT since LRH is also a commander (not the LRH ... but the spirit himself is Metteyya) and we have more (metteyya viewpoints) in the galaxy we were able to reveal this conspiracy to the central government ... so there is a fleet out there that has made this a FREE ZONE ... and no one is allowed to interfere with this planet now ...

as governments go .. politics here is just as slow as politics in this galaxy ... but all of them are AWARE of the FUTURE THREAT .. these reptilians can cause ...

it is just ... this .. THEY ARE ALSO AFRAID OF THOSE SUPER POWERFUL ENTITIES THEY TRAPPED ON THIS PRISON PLANET .. you can't KNOW ... if they are more afraid of the reptilians than they are afraid of waking up the most powerful here ...

that is why millions were created from the future sent back to this time with NO perpetual motion picture time memory ... clear of implants and all this crap for trillions of years ... and THEY ARE A BUFFER to the awaking of these Powerful Entities .. (call them gods or OT's .. Operating thetans .. thetan is the spirit being)

so these reptilians could care less about trashing the planet ... but we are holding them in check because they have 7 more planets in this galaxy we can put sanctions on ... and maybe they don't care about that either being their major plan was to have the entire galaxy controlled by their mind control technology anyway ... and are just trying to find a route in ... or delay the process of the courts and politics ... waiting for the answer ...

but behind the answer ... they are still secretly continuing with their plan ... so that is where we must concentrate our efforts ... getting the 20 percent of the population that are being used as their minions and slaves to take over this planet ... and getting them to realize it is a NO WIN situation to follow them

there is no glory or wealth or position that they couldn't trash at anytime ... you can not believe them .. you have already seen the results of their plans ...

so it is survival ... and NOT THE PLAY OF WORDS ... that people like to do ... SAYING ... LET US BE REASONABLE ....

if you're in a snake pit full of rattlers .. you are definitely NOT GOING TO SAY ... LET'S BE REASONABLE ...any one who says that ...is sending us straight into the pits and you ATTACK reasonableness at its roots ... ;the moment you see someone trying to talk in a way that dictates ... we must be reasonable ..
    is BS .. and should be attacked immediately

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 29th June 2013 at 06:00.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

dynamo (29th June 2013), eaglespirit (29th June 2013), Sierra (29th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #91
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I just remembered something. It happened when I was just starting to wake up, I'd been on Avalon awhile.

Two talk show hosts (I think it was Letterman and Craig Ferguson) out of the blue, talk about how they meet leaders all over the world because of their careers, as well as meet the regular people. They agreed with one another, the leaders the world over were complete ****s, and regular people were wonderful no matter where they went. They looked at each other and grinned. End of conversation.

I got chills when I heard that. A connection dot went off inside my head.

Dennis, I don't think it matters whether we win or lose. No matter what happens, if your goal is to stay true to yourself in the best of times, the worst of times, you have won. Even if you are standing up in front of a firing squad about to meet your maker, you have won. If it is the shift, you have won. If it is an ELE, (Nibiru, nuclear bombs, volcanos, depopulation pogroms, earthquakes, apocalypse, all of the above take your pick) it is an experience we signed up for some reason I cannot fathom now that I am down here.

If Earth is a prison planet, the only way off is clarity, forgiveness, compassion, the release of karma. The base for these abilities is a love of truth, and adherence to ethical behavior.
    If Earth is a teaching planet, the only way off is clarity, forgiveness, compassion, the release of karma. The base for this state is a love of truth, and adherence to ethical behavior.

Your self is all you have, and it is all you are allowed to take with you.

The only thing we really actually control in this life, is our own inner life, our inner response to the world. All else is illusion.

Love to all, Sierra

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

christian (29th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2013), dynamo (29th June 2013), eaglespirit (29th June 2013), enfoldedblue (29th June 2013), Fred Steeves (29th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Hawkwind (10th July 2013), Kraut (30th June 2013), lookbeyond (29th June 2013), mosquito (30th June 2013), skippy (30th June 2013), Swan (29th June 2013), Wind (29th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is a struggle and not a game where the rules are clear. The light side could be stronger right now.

One of the easiest ways to help to is to create value. Too many people have the tool of complacency at their fingertips. Also consider this: there is a motivation to have -everything- of value under control. Yet it -impossible- to buy my creative work. Which means the control of value cannot be complete as long as I am healthy. :-)

"Growing a garden is more valuable than mowing a lawn."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Potter For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (11th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    I sincerely hope you aren't serious. If you are, you better take a good, hard look at just how much 'love and light' you're putting out.

Even if it was a joke, it's pretty tasteless.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

blufire (30th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Vilcabamba that is a foolish thing to say. Do not think there others coming to save our race now. Others will play upon this belief for there own benefit. Those who truly want to help us are not here. They made provide wisdom and a warning for humanity but would not dare interfere into human affairs. That would require humanities dependence upon them eventually and it would force them to govern our world from affair. Be very cautious of those coming to our world and claiming they are our brothers and sisters from affair. We are the sovereign people of this earth. God wills that we emerge into the greater community as a self impowered race, self sustaining, and self determined. We are not presently able to counter the manipulation of the intervention. There minds are strong and focused. Power can be used for good or bad. The more focused you are the more powerful. only your deepest part of you can prepare you for emerging into the greater community so that humanity will be strong and united. So we will be setting the rules of engagement, and so we will be able to discern our foreign relations and choose who we communicate with and who we do not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5