+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lindsey Williams - Pending 'Collapse' More Insider Globalist Plans Revealed (2013.06.24)..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Lindsey Williams - Pending 'Collapse' More Insider Globalist Plans Revealed (2013.06.24)..!

Drastic New Information From Pastor Williams’ Elite Friend…

By Lindsey Williams

Thursday, June 20th, 2013

Pastor Lindsey Williams received two emails today (20th June 2013) from his elite friend bearing some startling news that could mean collapse

Quote Email #1

‘A large Chinese bank just last night ran out of liquidity and was bailed out by the government. Furthermore: “The seven-day repo rate, the benchmark rate for funding costs between banks, surged to 12.33% Thursday afternoon from the 8.26% rate at Wednesday’s close. It had averaged around 3.30% this year before the liquidity crunch began at the end of last month.” This is the same phenomenon that occurred globally in September 2008.’
    Quote Email #2

‘The U.S. market has DECLINED over the past month, the Japanese stock market has recently dropped 20%, the U.S. bond market sold-off, gold (GLD) is down 20% year-to-date (YTD), Chinese stocks (FXI) have fallen 19.69% YTD, emerging markets stocks (EEM) have depreciated 11.3% IN THE LAST MONTH, copper—a premiere asset considered to indicate growth or contraction, has contracted 18% YTD, etc… Investors should not ignore this massive deflation in global markets and assets.’
    Telephone conversation last week

Pastor Williams also spoke with his elite friend last Thursday 13th June 2013 and said “Some very significant things are happening in the Derivative market and with interest rate and gold, at this time.”

After pressing the issue he stated “As for gold – J.P. Morgan announced yesterday that their vault gold has dropped by 28.4 % over night. Nations are demanding physical delivery. Within a month and a half JP Morgan estimates their vault will run out (Be empty) Other vaults are probably running out also. WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

Startling when supply dries up. This has many of us very concerned. Be sure that everything you own is in your posession. Crash – I don’t know. Be ready for a public reaction. Interest rates are the greatest factor controling the Derivative market. This could be Violent”.

http://www.lindseywilliams.net/

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2013.06.24

Listen Download Hour 1 - Lindsey Williams on Jeff Rense Show

Listen Download Hour 2 - Lindsey Williams on Jeff Rense Show
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th June 2013 at 17:54.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Default Re: Lindsey Williams - Pending 'Collapse' More Insider Globalist Plans Revealed (2013.06.24)..!

The last thing I remember from Mr Williams was just the opposite. A couple of months ago he said that the elites were not going to allow a collapse anytime soon. Of course this was after he had spent the last several years telling us that it was about to occur and we should liquidate everything. In retrospect, if I had listened to him I would have had some major losses. I guess that is why I listen to those like him with morbid curiosity but never do anything about it. In summary LW has no idea what he is talking about, is being lied to, or worse is intentionally misleading people.

Edit: looks like this was post # 666 for me. BwuHaHaHaHaHa
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Hazel (26th June 2013), sigma6 (9th July 2013), sunflower (25th June 2013), ThresholdRising (26th June 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Re: Lindsey Williams - Pending 'Collapse' More Insider Globalist Plans Revealed (2013.06.24)..!

It turns out that none of these "prophets" and "insiders" know what they're talking about.

They only thing you can be sure of is that whatever they say - that's what ISN'T going to happen.

Checking the current level of the Comex reserve vaults is a better way of determining if there's going to be a collapse than listening to soothsayers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Lazlo (25th June 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    The last thing I remember from Mr Williams was just the opposite. A couple of months ago he said that the elites were not going to allow a collapse anytime soon. Of course this was after he had spent the last several years telling us that it was about to occur and we should liquidate everything. In retrospect, if I had listened to him I would have had some major losses. I guess that is why I listen to those like him with morbid curiosity but never do anything about it. In summary LW has no idea what he is talking about, is being lied to, or worse is intentionally misleading people.

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    It turns out that none of these "prophets" and "insiders" know what they're talking about.

They only thing you can be sure of is that whatever they say - that's what ISN'T going to happen.

Checking the current level of the Comex reserve vaults is a better way of determining if there's going to be a collapse than listening to soothsayers.
    Has Lindsey Williams been used in the past by his Sources...Maybe...

Quote Of course this was after he had spent the last several years telling us that it was about to occur and we should liquidate everything. In retrospect, if I had listened to him I would have had some major losses.
    Don't be so sure about that...

Briefly - All Lindsey Williams has said is this...
    • Get rid of Paper Assets - Why? Because they are not worth the Paper they are written on...(Tick) Correct
    • Buy Gold & Silver as a Hedge - Why? - Because when the SHTF on a Paper Market they are not only a Tangible Asset, but moreso they are predominantly 2 Assets they will be worth anything...(Tick) Correct

Quote if I had listened to him I would have had some major losses
    Stick to this Strategy i.e. (Paper Assets) and you will not only have more than some (Major Losses), you will have (EGG) all over your face...(Tick) Correct

Quote Comex reserve vaults is a better way of determining if there's going to be a collapse
    Your kidding right..?

Comex - A PTW Controlled Benchmark...

Anyone with any (Common-Sense) knows that the World's (Ponzi) Economy is unsustainable..!

So I (Challenge) you both to stick to your Strategy and we will see who gets the last laugh..?
    Last edited by jackovesk; 26th June 2013 at 03:16.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

He has never said anything "briefly" not even when telling people that he reveals all in his $100 DVD set
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Hazel (26th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

He has never said anything "briefly" not even when telling people that he reveals all in his $100 DVD set
    Got nothing to do with it...

He's just the Messenger...

No need to argue the point, just use your own (Common-Sense)..!

Lindsey has just been reiterating exactly the same things re: (Paper Assets - Gold & Silver) as the likes of Gerald Celente & Max Keiser, etc...

Quote Forwarned is Forearmed...
    PS - I haven't forked out $100 for his DVD Set, have you..?
    Last edited by jackovesk; 26th June 2013 at 03:18.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default LINDSEY WILLIAMS Rense 6/24/2013

LINDSEY WILLIAMS on Rense June 24 2013

Hour 1:

Hour 2:

turiya

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: LINDSEY WILLIAMS Rense 6/24/2013

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

The last thing I remember from Mr Williams was just the opposite.
    Listen to some of what Lindsey provides in the above interview with Rense. Much of it is verifiable, and seems quite plausible to me.
    • Interbank lending rate shot up from 3 to 12 percent last week
    • A major Chinese commercial bank froze operations for several hours, requiring a Chinese government bailout
    • (The above was a test run on market response to a spike in interest rates.)
    • The derivative market is indeed the primary financial demolition tool, and it is critically dependent on interest rates.
    • US Doctors and health care workers will be hit hard by Obamacare in Jan 2014, many quitting, or working for cash only.
    • Increase in taxes on US real estate short sales in Jan 2014 (See http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/The-M...-Cancellation-)
    • US agriculture subsidies being cut back
    • Bernanke quitting US Federal Reserve in Jan 2014
    • Major markets, such as stock markets in US, Japan and China, as well as gold, silver and copper commodities are down about 20% this year.
    • Amount of gold in JP Morgan's vaults down sharply.
    • There will not be war with Iran. The pressure remains on Assad in Syria, and then it will be on the House of Saud in Saudi Arabia, and then oil will go to $150/barrel, $7/gallon at the US gas pumps.
    Yes, Lindsey is a man of many words. Yes, he's a man of the Bible. Yes, he's no doubt made some forecasts that failed. Yes, he sells DVDs and hawks them frequently. Yes, Lindsey is no expert in financial instruments.

But he has been passing along some of the more reliable information that we've been getting for the last few years, from the Western financial and petro insiders.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    PS - I haven't forked out $100 for his DVD Set, have you..?
    I bought one set, a few years back. There was a higher proportion of religious content, appropriate for Southern Baptist ministers to share with their congregations, than in his Internet radio interviews.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th June 2013 at 05:11.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (26th June 2013), Antagenet (26th June 2013), Calz (26th June 2013), fifi (26th June 2013), Lazlo (26th June 2013), sigma6 (9th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: LINDSEY WILLIAMS Rense 6/24/2013

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    LINDSEY WILLIAMS on Rense June 24 2013
    I merged your report of Lindsey Williams on the June 24, 2013 Rense show in with Jackovesk's existing thread on the same topic.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote J.P. Morgan announced yesterday that their vault gold has dropped by 28.4 % over night. Nations are demanding physical delivery. Within a month and a half JP Morgan estimates their vault will run out (Be empty) Other vaults are probably running out also. WHAT HAPPENS THEN?
    -someone elses vault will fill up...

beside derivatives, which are just legalized horse betting, in it's simplest terms... stocks, commodities and currencies are bought and sold. Not destroyed or created, but transferred from one owner to another. with speculator's money constantly "absorbed" into the system.
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th July 2013 at 04:29.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I think it is more complex then that the timeline changes, Syria is proving harder to take out. China is purposely drying up credit, purchases of US treasuries and internally... this has slowed down and exposed a weakness in the whole US war machine effort... Russia has maintained a consistent stand on Syria. Morsi - (I suspect a US lapdog) is out... So it could just mean for now those who were planning a faster track to WWIII and an attack on Iran are crawling back under their rocks for now... figuring out what they next monumental con job is going to be...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

+ Reply to Thread