+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

1. Link to Post #21
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    I live on the East Coast of US, so it's more than a passing interest. This video was posted on the Lt. Col Roy Potter thread. He ask for the listeners to look for it to come out soon. But after listening to a couple of minutes, I decided to create a separate thread.

I’ll state here, I won’t upload this guy’s videos again if nothing comes of it. At present, I feel it's important enough to post. See below for quick links quotes.

"YELLOW- Update 6-25-2013"

Published on Jun 25, 2013

"Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025].pdf"

Quick link quotes:

“...It’s funny how all of the politicians who have gone on vacation at this time are not vacationing anywhere near the east coast. @ 55 seconds

"There is a Department of Homeland Security “training” event set for Anniston, Alabama from June 25th to June 29th. You can sign up to be one of these natural disaster actors...” @ 1:33 - Link referenced - “Role Player Support Services Application

“...biological and chemical “drill” for the next couple of weeks there. Watch out for whenever any metals start to take a dive in the market. And metals took a dive right before Boston, so...” @ 2:10.

“Fort Bragg has it’s own FaceBook page...Joint operations practicing for a full blown invasion.. Takes place over a large area of North Carolina, South Carolina, and all the way up to Jersey... These exercises involve the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corp and Canadian...” @ 2:54

Footage: “Strange railroad activity of unmarked, black tankers hooked together all heading east.” @ 5:18 minutes

Paraphrase: “...unconfirmed email from a source from Fort Bragg states that they are training for potential riots here on our soil in preparation for some type of event. This exercise from what I have heard is huge and states a disclaimer that if false friend’s in for an a$$whoopin’.” @ 12:57
    Listen from 9:30-10:00. The powers that be allow this information to disseminate to the public in order to ease karmic retribution. That is very intriguing. Even the dark forces know that their time will come in one form or another.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), ghostrider (26th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    I do not live in USA so my guess this may seem naive and certainly will be. Yet I dare say they are preparing for possible protests and acts of civil disobedience on the 4th of July.
    You see. If DHS did all this mobilization preparation would call much more attention than the military. After all that pressure on purchases of ammunition and other equipment suspected.
    Do not forget that days ago an American general said the military could intervene legally within the USA if needed eg with martial law.
    I could not find this entry, but I'm sure I read about this possibility.
    The 4th of July timeline fits, naste.de.lumina. I did a search. This vid fits really close to your post. Published on Mar 25, 2013

Obama Martial Law Agenda Is Being Leaked to Civilians by Enl (mmawildal)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    May I add, I was trained at anniston alabama in 1986 FT. Mclellan ... that post has only two jobs one is trained for , Nuclear Chemical Biological warfare, or Military Police training... thats it , if you go there you are training in one of those two fields ... it also has a live nerve agent chamber everyone goes through ...
    That confirms what "too much coffee" guy says. I'm at a point where I say stop all this cat and mouse and bring it. Bring it, so we can move beyond it. This may be what it'll take for everyone to say, "Got it, now what?"

(Pay me no mind. I'm a bag of hot air.)
    Excellent post and super summary personal comment, "bring it on", as we all know until the play is made, will people really see the absurdity of this state monoplisation.

The irony is, when those graded as "military or security" are finished with their duties with the population, they won't be needed either and they will be disposed of probably in the most violent way possible. So we need the military and security to wake up to whats unfolding.

Betrayal is a bitch, loyalty is slavery and promises are unpaid debts.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Debra (1st July 2013), ghostrider (26th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I just learned the German airforce has had a base in el-paso Tx since 1976... furthermore , Germany has 50 permanent bases in the United States ...they wear blue uniforms and work 16 hr shifts ... and have gone virturally un-noticed ...
    Hey, wait, ghostrider....are you 'coffee guy?"
    Nope, I tend to like the Dew from the mountain for my coffe ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    I live on the East Coast of US, so it's more than a passing interest. This video was posted on the Lt. Col Roy Potter thread. He ask for the listeners to look for it to come out soon. But after listening to a couple of minutes, I decided to create a separate thread.

I’ll state here, I won’t upload this guy’s videos again if nothing comes of it. At present, I feel it's important enough to post. See below for quick links quotes.

"YELLOW- Update 6-25-2013"

Published on Jun 25, 2013

"Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025].pdf"

Quick link quotes:

“...It’s funny how all of the politicians who have gone on vacation at this time are not vacationing anywhere near the east coast. @ 55 seconds

"There is a Department of Homeland Security “training” event set for Anniston, Alabama from June 25th to June 29th. You can sign up to be one of these natural disaster actors...” @ 1:33 - Link referenced - “Role Player Support Services Application

“...biological and chemical “drill” for the next couple of weeks there. Watch out for whenever any metals start to take a dive in the market. And metals took a dive right before Boston, so...” @ 2:10.

“Fort Bragg has it’s own FaceBook page...Joint operations practicing for a full blown invasion.. Takes place over a large area of North Carolina, South Carolina, and all the way up to Jersey... These exercises involve the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corp and Canadian...” @ 2:54

Footage: “Strange railroad activity of unmarked, black tankers hooked together all heading east.” @ 5:18 minutes

Paraphrase: “...unconfirmed email from a source from Fort Bragg states that they are training for potential riots here on our soil in preparation for some type of event. This exercise from what I have heard is huge and states a disclaimer that if false friend’s in for an a$$whoopin’.” @ 12:57
    Listen from 9:30-10:00. The powers that be allow this information to disseminate to the public in order to ease karmic retribution. That is very intriguing. Even the dark forces know that their time will come in one form or another.
    love it, it is true... you get back what you give out... cause and effect... sowing and reaping... the pendelum always swings back ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2013 at 12:33.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Earth Angel (26th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Run a scan as you do it, the cookie tracking is horrible. I saved it on the favorites, for later listening.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Belle (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Is anyone else having a problem downloading the pdf "Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025].pdf"?

The page comes up like its loading...but nothing happens. I've tried it from the link on this thread, from the video on utube, and by typing in the address myself...

Thanks for this info, Paula.

Hello Belle and you are welcome. I just checked the link above and it works. The one from YouTube didn't. One reason was he typed a capital "H". Try this. It's a cut and paste straight from the address bar: http://fedgeno.com/documents/future-...nd-warfare.pdf

TROUBLESHOOT: I just tried the link on another web browser. It works.
    GUESTIMATION: If you have a slow machine the 1.4 MG may take a little bit.

UPDATE: IT seems you are not the only one. Charlie points out that maybe many are downloading at the same time. I’d like to think that’s the reason because it means a lot of people have questions and concerns. Wakey-wakey.

Who can't download the file?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Belle (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just learned the German airforce has had a base in el-paso Tx since 1976... furthermore , Germany has 50 permanent bases in the United States ...they wear blue uniforms and work 16 hr shifts ... and have gone virturally un-noticed ...
    Just found this, GhostRider.

Uniformed & plain clothed German troops spotted Northern VA 'burbs
    Published on Jun 24, 2013

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

F-16s didn't land at MacGuire....

Don't grab the gun yet... & Who is Roy?

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2013 at 02:54.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

when you miss someone's withholds .. they will attack ... looks like their withholds are being pulled .. and missed too ... they are freaked out .... if we are getting all this info here ... there must be a lot more that is closer to them ....and it is getting soooooooooooo close to the rat's nest ... the rats are freaking out ... and now the place is being flooded with data ... to try to confuse and hide the top people ..... but ... they have NO IDEA HOW POWERFUL A SPIRIT CAN BE ... and I will just go LOOK ... and that should almost drive them insane ... .. we are getting to the roots .... of those you never see ... behind doors pulling all the strings and now their strings are being pulled because the workers they have are getting .. caught ... and then they don't know how many more are going to turn sides .... so JUST KEEP PULLING THE WITHHOLDS ... once the withholds are pulled and we KNOW who the rats are ... they can't play their game anymore

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 26th June 2013 at 03:16.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Belle (26th June 2013), Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Gardener (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), Reinhard (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    when you miss someone's withholds .. they will attack ... looks like their withholds are being pulled .. and missed too ... they are freaked out .... if we are getting all this info here ... there must be a lot more that is closer to them ....and it is getting soooooooooooo close to the rat's nest ... the rats are freaking out ... and now the place is being flooded with data ... to try to confuse and hide the top people ..... but ... they have NO IDEA HOW POWERFUL A SPIRIT CAN BE ... and I will just go LOOK ... and that should almost drive them insane ... .. we are getting to the roots .... of those you never see ... behind doors pulling all the strings and now their strings are being pulled because the workers they have are getting .. caught ... and then they don't know how many more are going to turn sides .... so JUST KEEP PULLING THE WITHHOLDS ... once the withholds are pulled and we KNOW who the rats are ... they can't play their game anymore

jim
    Matching vibs...you are, yes, indeed...

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"

It's been nice visiting with you All. Night, night.

Pauler
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2013 at 03:29.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Belle (26th June 2013), Calz (26th June 2013), CD7 (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), InTheBackground (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

I subbed concervitusprime and roypotterqa about 3 days ago when i stumbled across one of the videos and i have to say YES he is a bit full on but he is doing all the short vids to keep people informed as he gets the info. And as he says in his videos it is a possible false flag at no time does he say it's a definet. In regards to drills on the east coast of the US why has it not been spoken of in the mainstream media??, everytime they run mock up drills like this it is usually always makes the news here in Australia, i can't see how they could keep something that large quite for to long if indeed that is what they are doing. they seem more focused on the Snowden incident and now the Libyia incident is being dragged back out. I'm sure the people living in those areas that are awake would notice any extra military activity and start asking questions as to what is going on.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    I do not live in USA so my guess this may seem naive and certainly will be. Yet I dare say they are preparing for possible protests and acts of civil disobedience on the 4th of July.
    You see. If DHS did all this mobilization preparation would call much more attention than the military. After all that pressure on purchases of ammunition and other equipment suspected.
    Do not forget that days ago an American general said the military could intervene legally within the USA if needed eg with martial law.
    I could not find this entry, but I'm sure I read about this possibility.
    I feel this too, I'm not in the US and no nothing first hand, but I feel it in my bones.

The 'ufo' over the brazil protest, I think it was a drone or satellite on a crowd sociology analysis type mission. There has been talk of army intervention on any further protests in Egypt by army chiefs.

Over the past two years places like Sweden and UK have seen riots and aggression on the street not seen in a long time or at such ferocity. There was public outrage and huge msm coverage to make people feel the need to be protected, if and when it should happen again.

We as the people are getting too brazen and outspoken for them.
    I think they will use this against us soon, as an excuse to roll out the military far and wide as a form of complete and total control.
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Hello Belle and you are welcome. I just checked the link above and it works. The one from YouTube didn't. One reason was he typed a capital "H". Try this. It's a cut and paste straight from the address bar: http://fedgeno.com/documents/future-...nd-warfare.pdf

TROUBLESHOOT: I just tried the link on another web browser. It works.
    GUESTIMATION: If you have a slow machine the 1.4 MG may take a little bit.

UPDATE: IT seems you are not the only one. Charlie points out that maybe many are downloading at the same time. I’d like to think that’s the reason because it means a lot of people have questions and concerns. Wakey-wakey.
    Switched browsers from IE to Opera and downloaded with no problem...thanks.

I'm sensing desperation since Sandy Hook did not accomplish gun control and Boston turned on them. They continue the false flags as though they had no other script...despite the fact that the false flags are causing more and more people to wake up, dig for information and pass it along to others.

With so many people unemployed in the us, what better to do with one's time than to focus attention on what's going on...

No fear...deep peace.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), pyrangello (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We’ve known their plans to ramp up the juice, but as evolving humans, so aren’t we. By design, we only hear about the dumbed-down populations. There are many as well that experience spontaneous ah-ha’s that go unnoticed. Why? Because it's just part of our evolution.

I’m fortunate enough to have the time to notice. But alls anyone need do is to look back six months, one month, or yesterday. Compare. You are not who you thought you were. It’s subtle. Nature’s way of incremental change. Like the recognition of energy moving in your body. Or that “To Do List” is completed in an hour because you’re in the zone. On one level, you’ve squished time but haven’t labeled it as yet. Or you don’t need to find answers because they just pop into your head. If you tell yourself, “No, not me. I can’t”. Then, it’ll take a bit longer to discover. That’s okay. Still, the net effect is your energies are ramping up.

All of us are part of the solution. It’s time for the next phase. There’s only room on Mother Earth for those that respect All. No turning back for dark-ones. Hence, they are running scared, trying to effect their “To Do List”, that’s fading line by line.

I posted this the other day. It’s a perfect metaphor to demonstrate the infinite possibilities for us as co-creators.

In grade school, I watched a science film. The floor was covered with mouse traps. Each had a ping-pong ball on them. In the center of the room was a man on ladder. He dropped a ball. We watched it in slow motion. It went on and on long after the traps were released. Infinite possibilities.

Infinite possibilities. It’s time. We know it. Live it. Be it.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), greybeard (26th June 2013), lisalu (26th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member mactiegre's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder why the US military would be preparing for wide-spread citizen protests? Is the goverment planning to do something big that would cause usa to protest? Michael Hastings, Edward Snowden, TWA flight 800, Project Prism, Gun control, fake alien invasion?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mactiegre For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We’re the Same: Let’s Paint those Boots White

How about those faceless, gas masks, that wear the big, black boots and carry stun-guns and billy clubs, and shields, and pepper spray, all at the ready?

Hey, gas mask man, can’t you see how you are being controlled? We’re the same. It’s just that you get to pounce two by two upon cardboard signs and sneakers. Don’t you think that guy next to you feels the same as you? Most of you have hearts.

You are stuck until you see that you are not. That’s your assignment you signed on for. Wake up! and see how the dark forces are controlling you like a string puppet. And when they are finished with you, those same strings will then strangle you. If not by them, then by you. Because if you awaken too late, the visual is forever imprinted in your brain. It's just too much for anyone with a heart that contains the Blessed God-Spark. And that's where I come in. But first, it has to be your choice. Those are the rules in the game.

You see, I picked you for our team. And there are a lot more out there that feel the same. So, come on! Join us! And bring a gas mask friend if you’d like. Heck, bring them all! Pizza and beer after the game. My treat. Know this, I believe in you, even if you don’t yet. There’s enough of us that have a kind of faith where some day they’ll be standing in line for autographs all over the Galactic Universe wanting to meet and greet with the Team that the Human Race put together.

My hope is that you’ll awaken before more footprints and tears spill upon our streets. Come on, let’s paint those boots white.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Listen from 9:30-10:00. The powers that be allow this information to disseminate to the public in order to ease karmic retribution. That is very intriguing. Even the dark forces know that their time will come in one form or another.
    Because you say wht your going to do eases karmic retribution......Hahahahahahha Nope. Keeping us in stress and anxiety purposefully racks up its own retribution
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), Zelig (26th June 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mactiegre (here)
    I wonder why the US military would be preparing for wide-spread citizen protests? Is the goverment planning to do something big that would cause usa to protest? Michael Hastings, Edward Snowden, TWA flight 800, Project Prism, Gun control, fake alien invasion?
    Hi mactiegre. Welcome to Avalon.

IMO: The black boot stompin’ party is a smoke screen. It’s the fuel to forward the hidden agenda.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Limor Wolf (27th June 2013), MadMax1 (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast