+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

“Lt. Col. Roy Potter: June 26 Update 1”

RoyPotterQA YouTube
    “I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.”

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2013 at 13:13.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Eram (26th June 2013), Fractalius (26th June 2013), MadMax1 (26th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), thunder24 (26th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,740 times in 2,090 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Let's say the ascension is happening , the awakening is happening all now, could it be that desperation is now setting in for TPTB to do anything to attempt to throw this magnificent energy off track . I'm just trying to think outside of the box right now . Intuitive side guides me to the energy no matter what is in front which I just consider slight obsticles, is that why the heavy spraying of the skies lately as well ? It's an exciting time to be on this planet right now, we all chose to be here to take part in this . Embrace what is right in your own heart and mind and the rest will follow! Just believe! I do.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

CD7 (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by mactiegre (here)
    I wonder why the US military would be preparing for wide-spread citizen protests? Is the goverment planning to do something big that would cause usa to protest? Michael Hastings, Edward Snowden, TWA flight 800, Project Prism, Gun control, fake alien invasion?
    Hi mactiegre. Welcome to Avalon.

IMO: The black boot stompin’ party is a smoke screen. It’s the fuel to forward the hidden agenda.

if people do a gun march .. they could send in mercenaries to really get a bloody show going ... looks a bit dangerous to me

jim

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sending energy zaps, blessings, and thanks to Lt. Col. Roy Potter. I trust that his higher Self will check in with him to receive. xo

Powder: We are all pure energy...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by mactiegre (here)
    I wonder why the US military would be preparing for wide-spread citizen protests? Is the goverment planning to do something big that would cause usa to protest? Michael Hastings, Edward Snowden, TWA flight 800, Project Prism, Gun control, fake alien invasion?
    [CENTER] Hi mactiegre. Welcome to Avalon.

IMO: The black boot stompin’ party is a smoke screen. It’s the fuel to forward the hidden agenda.
    if people do a gun march .. they could send in mercenaries to really get a bloody show going ... looks a bit dangerous to me

jim
    I agree, jiminii. It's not a choice I'd make. I believe we all to know what's right for our development.

Sometimes life appears as trial and error. Sometimes we look back and say, "I wouldn't change a thing. It was the massive and condensed growth that catapulted me forward."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th June 2013), Kraut (26th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I’ll state here, I won’t upload this guy’s videos again if nothing comes of it.
    Thanx Paula.

I just wanted to add a reminder for us all that in these types of paradoxical situations we need to follow our heart/gut and not concern ourselves with the consequences.

Say that this is legit ... and people putting out the warning causes the **** trying to orchestrate the event to back down due to exposure.

So "nothing" comes of it ... yet putting out the message was the reason for that.

Since "nothing" comes of it ... you will never "upload this guy's vids again".

Paradox ... no fear ... stay true to yourselves.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

CD7 (26th June 2013), Coaxial (1st July 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th June 2013), Kraut (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), thunder24 (26th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Say what? Girl, what’s this doin’ here?" Mercury is about communications.

Mercury retrograde in Cancer

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), CD7 (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Fractalius (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), soleil (26th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

maybe we should be making peaceful protests outside the pentagon with signs that say "please help take back our original constitution ...

Jim

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2013), Journeyon (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), Sidney (26th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally i think it will take bloodshed first for everyone to extract a didget and do something about this it is unfortunate that these gun marches are going ahead , but looking at it from the outside as an Aussie i think that is what will go down. I am sure all the 1500 that have said they will march on July 4th with loaded weapons know exactly what will happen if they cross the state line into Washington if they have military troops or even police there to block them. I can see why they are doing it to protect the constitution and the rights of the people and unfortunatly not enough other people seem to care what is happening so they are going to the extreme to get everyones attention. I am sorry to say this but i think it is past the stage for peacefull protests to work in America simply because most will just watch it on the news and go " oh well just another bunch of protesters waving their sign about". I apoligise for being so blunt but that is how those sorts of protests are viewed these days by the average joe bloggs with his beer and remote. It's not until the peacfull protests get rowdy and turn into riots that anyone takes notice so it's a bad situation for all involved and i can only hope it does not last long before everyone in your country extracts a didget and stands up against the government and says enough is enough we want our contsitution and our rights back. Again forgive me for being so blunt about this and it is only my perspective i could be totally wrong about what happens with these gun marches and i hope i am.
    Last edited by MadMax1; 26th June 2013 at 14:10.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), CD7 (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Kraut (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), risveglio (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

I’ll state here, I won’t upload this guy’s videos again if nothing comes of it.
    Thanx Paula.

I just wanted to add a reminder for us all that in these types of paradoxical situations we need to follow our heart/gut and not concern ourselves with the consequences.

Say that this is legit ... and people putting out the warning causes the **** trying to orchestrate the event to back down due to exposure.

So "nothing" comes of it ... yet putting out the message was the reason for that.

Since "nothing" comes of it ... you will never "upload this guy's vids again".

Paradox ... no fear ... stay true to yourselves.
    Lovin' me some paradox, Calz!

Oh, cool! A deer just ran by my window. (honest, no joke) I was about to write: “The more folks read our posts, the more it triggers the inner knowings and energies right down to those DNA codes. Which in turn stirs everyone they come in contact with. Gosh darn beautiful, simple design!”

This “deer reading” is meant for all of us.

From “Animal Spirit Guides,” by: Steven D. Farmer, PhD. Rather than copy, I’ll paraphrase snippets (because you know why).

Trust your gut instinct. Poised for an adventure (defined below), which brings you to different paths, ending in the gift of important insights. Move with intention, awareness, and speed. Stay centered you are able to quickly change directions. Make time to recharge and regenerate, preferably in the woods.

Reminder: We choose the adventure. Mine is not the dark ones' travel plans. In fact, I'm sending them off to a one way, all expense paid summer camp. It includes fun house, tree forts, jokesters, healing spa, juicer machine, and an ice cream cone maker. All-you-can-eat-until-you-explode. Karma, baby! (hee)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2013 at 15:31.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), mactiegre (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote “...biological and chemical “drill” for the next couple of weeks there. Watch out for whenever any metals start to take a dive in the market. And metals took a dive right before Boston, so...” @ 2:10.
    Metals are tanking (even though Asia is supposedly buying in record numbers) so I guess if true, this is right around the corner.

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

maybe we should be making peaceful protests outside the pentagon with signs that say "please help take back our original constitution ...

Jim
    Quote ”...take back our original constitution ...”
    Yes, the BDNAA one.
    The constitution “before DNA alteration” of-another-kind. Hee, hee.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Kraut (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), Sierra (26th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Jim
    Yes, the BDNAA one.
    Don't forget the Bill of Rights ...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), Sierra (26th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MadMax1 (here)
    Personally i think it will take bloodshed first for everyone to extract a didget and do something about this it is unfortunate that these gun marches are going ahead , but looking at it from the outside as an Aussie i think that is what will go down. I am sure all the 1500 that have said they will march on July 4th with loaded weapons know exactly what will happen if they cross the state line into Washington if they have military troops or even police there to block them. I can see why they are doing it to protect the constitution and the rights of the people and unfortunatly not enough other people seem to care what is happening so they are going to the extreme to get everyones attention. I am sorry to say this but i think it is past the stage for peacefull protests to work in America simply because most will just watch it on the news and go " oh well just another bunch of protesters waving their sign about". I apoligise for being so blunt but that is how those sorts of protests are viewed these days by the average joe bloggs with his beer and remote. It's not until the peacfull protests get rowdy and turn into riots that anyone takes notice so it's a bad situation for all involved and i can only hope it does not last long before everyone in your country extracts a didget and stands up against the government and says enough is enough we want our contsitution and our rights back. Again forgive me for being so blunt about this and it is only my perspective i could be totally wrong about what happens with these gun marches and i hope i am.
    A belated welcome to the Avalon, MadMax1.

I'm learning that for some, blunt is the only thing that wakes them up. Short, to the point.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jim
    Yes, the BDNAA one.
    Absolutely! and those others. I lost count. Thank you, Goggle, you kind, caring machine: 27 amendments including the Bill of Rights. That's if you don't count the ones canceled behind closed doors. Guess Goggle or is it NSA, DEA, LMNOP? forgot to update their computers.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), Sierra (26th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,453 times in 21,498 posts

This thread was closed for a couple hours while we did some cleanup. Please see this post for an explanation.

This thread is now re-opened.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th June 2013), Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), MadMax1 (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Absolutely! and those others. I lost count. Thank you, Goggle, you kind, caring machine: 27 amendments including the Bill of Rights. That's if you don't count the ones canceled behind closed doors. Guess Goggle or is it NSA, DEA, LMNOP? forgot to update their computers.

Annnd yesterday, we just lost the Fifth Amendment. You can now be forced to testify against yourself (your spouse, your child, your sibling, your parents, your friends ...).
    Last edited by Sierra; 26th June 2013 at 18:20.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Calz (26th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Earth Angel (26th June 2013), Fractalius (26th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #58
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Seirra, as far as I saw this was passed on the 17th, but the news media has been too busy talking about Snowden or waiting outside a hospital in South Africa. They just decided 9 days later they best say.

And apparently the same sort of eraser is in progress for my country
    Last edited by Fractalius; 26th June 2013 at 18:29.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

crosby (27th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), Sierra (28th June 2013)

36. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Jim
    Yes, the BDNAA one.

Well we don't want the 18th back and I personally think we will be better off without the 16th and 17th.

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

Annnd yesterday, we just lost the Fifth Amendment. You can now be forced to testify against yourself (your spouse, your child, your sibling, your parents, your friends ...).

Looks like we are getting to crunch time ...

game on ...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Coaxial (1st July 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Earth Angel (26th June 2013), Fractalius (26th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), RunningDeer (26th June 2013), Sierra (26th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast