+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

-------

Dear Paula, All --

I thought I should maybe bump my post #90 on the previous page.
    http://rt.com/usa/california-war-games-japan-339

US-Japan war games off the California coast imitate Chinese invasion

This particular exercise was
    • Off the west coast (not the east), and
    • Was to simulate a possible Chinese invasion of the Senkaku Islands. (Not the US).

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (30th June 2013), crosby (30th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), risveglio (29th June 2013), RunningDeer (29th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    Dear Paula, All --

I thought I should maybe bump my post #90 on the previous page.
    http://rt.com/usa/california-war-games-japan-339

US-Japan war games off the California coast imitate Chinese invasion

This particular exercise was
    • Off the west coast (not the east), and
    • Was to simulate a possible Chinese invasion of the Senkaku Islands. (Not the US).

Thanks Bill,

West coast, not east coast. Still, lots “supposedly” happening on East Coast.

Hummm, this may be one reason for the plethora and diversity of news in May and June:

“...The exercises began just two days after President Obama met with Chinese leader Xi Jinping at a California summit on June 8. But even though some believe the US is in a tricky position, the official does not believe the US is in the wrong, since the US-Japan security treaty requires the country to help Japan deter any attacks on its territory....”

The brain-train article uses strong language with cross purposes:
    • “...mimicking an armed invasion and an amphibious assault to prepare for a real-life scenario.”
    • 
“...to show the Chinese that they are battle-ready..”
    • 
“The islands are uninhabited, but believed to hold rich oil and gas deposits...”
    • 
“Chinese officials reportedly objected to the drills, but their concerns were ignored by Washington.”
    • 
“The US has publicly refused to take sides regarding the Senkaku Islands, but its training exercises with Japan may inadvertently cause a shift in its neutrality.
    "It's a Cookbook!"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

US Park Police lose track of thousands of weapons
    From Charlie
    Published on Jun 29, 2013
    Nothing to worry about.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Charlie referenced in the show notes a document called, “Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] “, in the first post.

Posted today on the thread, “Max Igan: Surviving the Matrix”, Max shared his point of view on the document. - Quick link @ 35:31

“It’s very, very hard to know whether this is a real document. Or whether it is simply more disinformation, coupled with real information. Because that’s often the way disinformation is released.

They’ll release real information. And then they will add embellishments to it virtually impossible to believe. And that’s the way they troll the flow of information. Often, they’ll embellish it to the level of non-believability in the hope that they will throw the baby out with the bath water. And that’s what usually happens.

So it’s difficult to know whether this is a real document. But it’s got a lot of stuff. Which is stuff, again, we already know. We know about:
    • transhumanism
    • 

nano technology

• what they are doing with the chemtrails

• cross breeding of different species
    • 

research they are doing with the human genome

And so it’s very, very hard to know whether it’s actually a real document.”

Jumping a bit, Max continues with a loose quote and quick link @ 37:41

“...What it is a possible display of the analysis of the future. Looking at current trends, looking at where we could go. If offers a possibility of where this technology could lead up to....” “... conducting a huge experiment...”

Several closing points, two of which are:
    • It’s not a document to fear. See it as an opportunity to see what's going on in the world around us. It's all in one document, whether it’s real or not. 

• What’s suspicious is how much it shared. Which creates doubt in those new to this type of information.

“The NSA - Mankinds Greatest Enemy”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th June 2013 at 18:07.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (30th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"F16s are Intercepting Civilian Commercial Jets"

This video was uploaded from an Android phone.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Iraq combat vet and law enforcement officer, Aaron Weiss, speaks for many.

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Awesome speech...truly inspiring!....
    Thank you, CD7 from “Up at the Ranch and Beyond”.

"Aaron Weiss, Iraq combat vet, speaks brilliantly to Dutchess County against the 'Safe Act'"

Published on Jun 9, 2013

This is a fantastic short speech against the totalitarian gun grab the US government did with the so-called, 'Safe act'.

NY SAFE Act defined at Wikipedia.

The New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013 commonly known as the NY SAFE Act is a gun control law in the state of New York. The law was passed by the New York State Legislature on January 15, 2013, and was signed into law by Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo on the same day.

[1] The legislation was written in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

[2] It was sponsored by State Senator Martin Golden. It passed the New York State Senate on Monday, January 14, and the State Assembly on Tuesday, January 15.

[3] Governor Andrew Cuomo signed the bill into law half an hour after it passed the legislature.

[4] Cuomo described the law as the "toughest" gun control law in the United States.

[5]The NY SAFE Act contains a number of firearms regulations, and a severability provision, in case the broad prohibitions against weapons are invalidated by the courts.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th June 2013 at 21:02.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Charlie: "The European Times"
    Folks... did you CHECK the website?

You got the story about 15,000 russian troops from a bull**** rip-off site who BELIEVES CIA-manipulated beforeitsnews.com.

Folks... check the website before you accuse me of not "logically" reviewing stories PLEASE.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2013 at 12:12.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

15. Link to Post #108
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok, I wont be able to read this thread anymore as there are way too many youtube videos embedded and my comp has flash plugin issues meaning it crashes and lags the whole system.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    The impressive-sounding, so-called 'European Times' is a frequent front for wild, unprovable (or invented) information from Sorcha Faal.

It is not a reliable source.

Charlie referenced in the show notes a document called, “Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] “, in the first post.
    I'm 98% sure this is a forged document. No academic or scientist makes presentations like this (there are many anomalies, if one looks carefully). This stuff is also not NASA's province at all, and never has been.

I've not been able to find it on any military site (also looked on http://archive.org in case it'd been deleted. Nothing there.) This does NOT mean that the information may not be valid. But I'm as sure as I can be that the presentation has been concocted.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th June 2013 at 21:36.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (2nd February 2014), crosby (3rd July 2013), Fractalius (29th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013), mab777 (29th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), RMorgan (30th June 2013), RunningDeer (29th June 2013), Sophocles (30th June 2013), toad (30th June 2013), Yoda (30th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

Whilst i realise this Charlie character is a bit over the top at times with his presentation i think he is trying to do the right thing, but i just wanted to ask you Bill what your thoughts are of LT colonel Roy Potter i have been watching his videos and he seems to be sincere. Is his information reliable in the sense that we should be looking to the middle east for trouble ahead or should we all just take a step back and calm down a bit so as not to work ourselves up into a lather. They guy seems genuinly concerned to me and his background as army intelligence makes me think his info should be reliable.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The impressive-sounding, so-called 'European Times' is a frequent front for wild, unprovable (or invented) information from Sorcha Faal.

I'm 98% sure this is a forged document. No academic or scientist makes presentations like this (there are many anomalies, if one looks carefully). This stuff is also not NASA's province at all, and never has been.

I've not been able to find it on any military site (also looked on http://archive.org in case it'd been deleted. Nothing there.) This does NOT mean that the information may not be valid. But I'm as sure as I can be that the presentation has been concocted.
    Thanks Bill. I came away with that Max is in agreement with you. It took him longer to lay it out. His logic and step-by-step approach is beneficial for us new bees. Examples: real vs. disinfo, and the hows and whys for disinfo, and how this one document contains many areas of concern that we know have occurred, and for the new folks, it's a one-stop-shopping document that's get you up to speed.

Quote The impressive-sounding, so-called 'European Times' is a frequent front for wild, unprovable (or invented) information from Sorcha Faal.
    Charlie's emphasis was on difference between the “The European Times” and the knock off site. It would have been helpful if he included buyer beware. In another video, he does explain the “Sorcha Faal” non-person.

Sounds like I’m defending him. Just an attempt to clarify his objectives, i.e., comparison of two sites. Disinfo guys are flooding his comment sections. He'd be better off not buying into the poke-poke.

For now, I’ll hold off with why didn’t he include it. Short attention span? Human? Mini-updates? Impatience? Certainly, if you’ve signed on as a reliable mouth piece, there’s no room for excuses.

Lastly, know that I appreciate and welcome your expertise.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013), MadMax1 (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Where is trustworthy news?"

UPDATE: Get past the first couple of minutes, Charlie gives a good summary of his opinions.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th June 2013 at 23:26.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), thunder24 (29th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MadMax1 (here)
    Whilst i realise this Charlie character is a bit over the top at times with his presentation i think he is trying to do the right thing, but i just wanted to ask you Bill what your thoughts are of LT colonel Roy Potter i have been watching his videos and he seems to be sincere. Is his information reliable in the sense that we should be looking to the middle east for trouble ahead or should we all just take a step back and calm down a bit so as not to work ourselves up into a lather. They guy seems genuinly concerned to me and his background as army intelligence makes me think his info should be reliable.

Thanks, MadMax1. A bump and add the link to thread: Lt Col. Roy Potter.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Major Force of Change: the Good Kind”

The power of thoughts and words and deeds. Energetic opportunity.

Steve Judd, Astrologer explains in this loose quote: (quick link @ 2:14)

“...The major force of change is coming in the next couple of weeks...”

“This a phenomenon that only happens over one month. I’ve only seen this once or twice before over the last 60 years. It’s rare. Very rare. And it brings with it the opportunity for balance, no excess, and find true value.

Alignments bring structure into the imagination. And bringing into it the philosophy of a more artistic, more spiritual, more compassionate, more intuitive philosophy, and visionary qualities and inspired hope.

Right now and for the coming week or two, in terms of the emergence of new doctrines, new philosophies, new opinions, new ideas, which will gradually turn into words and actions over the coming weeks and months.”

* For a fair and balanced report, I’d encourage a listen to the entire message.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), varuna (30th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Lt. Col. Roy Potter: SHOW UP”

UPDATE: I'm 18 minutes into the video. It's a different tone and so far nothing that Lt. Col. Roy Potter talks about fits this thread. My apologies. I was eager to post.

UPDATE 2: Towards the very end, Roy expresses a different dimension of himself: softness and big heart.

“I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.”

Published on Jun 30, 2013

My periodic rejuvenation video. Hope you enjoy. Remember, our fruits are more important than our dogma.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2013 at 21:25.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Charlie:
    My personal information has been released.
    No description available.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2013 at 20:15.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

You may also want to check http://publicintelligence.net/ great place to check for classified or otherwise not public government documents and other related information. cherrio
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), RunningDeer (30th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #118
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hi Paula.
    A question. Obama will be in Africa during the 4th of July?
    Thank you.

36. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Charlie:
    My personal information has been released.
    No description available.
    UPDATE:

Thinking out loud/does this really matter? Nope.

Charlie says he doesn't live in Roswell like the paid, poke-poke claims. True. I looked it up, he teaches there. I won't include the name of the Catholic school. That is if he's not playing "Where's Waldo". The Catholic scandal from the video @ post #85, makes sense. One comment on "Rate my Teacher" is another puzzle piece. "Hes so ADD." We also find how some information comes his way, i.e., possible family connections. Which may also explain the relationship to Lt. Col. Roy Potter.

What's my point? If you teach at a Catholic high school, chances are you are not a reptilian liar and manipulator.
    One last point, I'm sooooo in need of an intervention! I can't believe I spent my time with all this minutiae.

He's still Charlie on this thread. Enjoy your summer, Charlie.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2013 at 23:33.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th June 2013)

38. Link to Post #120
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

the carolinas and los angles are stratgic points of interest for the naughty ones.

one way or another

its something i am telling my friends in those ares

N

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast