+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

1. Link to Post #121
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    From Charlie: "The European Times"
    The impressive-sounding, so-called 'European Times' is a frequent front for wild, unprovable (or invented) information from Sorcha Faal.

It is not a reliable source.

Charlie referenced in the show notes a document called, “Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] “, in the first post.
    I'm 98% sure this is a forged document. No academic or scientist makes presentations like this (there are many anomalies, if one looks carefully). This stuff is also not NASA's province at all, and never has been.

I've not been able to find it on any military site (also looked on http://archive.org in case it'd been deleted. Nothing there.) This does NOT mean that the information may not be valid. But I'm as sure as I can be that the presentation has been concocted.
    they must release the information prior to its use. modus operandi dictates confusion mixed with disclosiure , no ?

N

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Hi Paula.
    A question. Obama will be in Africa during the 4th of July?
    Thank you.
    Hi naste.de.lumina,

Not according to this article: Obama June 26th - July 3rd.

(I'm reading between the lines.)

I thought it wise not to plug in information on how long. This came up on "Startpage":

'NObama' protests await US president in Africa

Published on Jun 26, 2013

http://www.euronews.com/2013/06/26/no...

President Barack Obama's last and only other visit to Africa was seen as a marker. It raised expectations that the first Afro-American president would build relationships across the continent which would boost trade and investment.

Now the president will start his first extended trip to Africa amidst a sense of disappointment. Some trade unions have called for a mass "NObama" protest in the South African capital on Friday. As Richard Downie, Deputy Director of the African Program at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies explained they feel he has neglected them, leaving investment opportunities to other countries.

"I think in that four-year period the United States has lost ground in Africa. Other countries, China leading the way have become much more engaged. And I think the US has lost influence to a degree in the meantime.

"The US tends to see Africa as a place of problems, a place that needs help. But I think times have changed now and Africans are looking and wanting the United States to update its view of Africa as a place of opportunity, a place where money can be made and investments made and business can be done," he said.

The president is under pressure from Congress which is urging his administration to step up engagement with the continent. On Tuesday the Senate Foreign Relations Committee passed a bill which if it becomes law will boost trade with Africa. It will, said one Senator, "put Africa at the forefront of the US's business and development goals".

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

4. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    "...they must release the information prior to its use. modus operandi dictates confusion mixed with disclosiure , no ?

N
    Hi Nanoo Nanoo,

I’ll leave this one for Bill. My short answer is what you already know. As long as they follow their “twisted, code of ethics”, then it’s okay. Anything goes, from info mixed with disinfo, hidden in plain sight, to subliminal and mind manipulation using news, movies, pop music, TV and XBox. Oh, and let's not forget about alteration of DNA through foods, drugs, water and air, etc.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2013 at 02:34.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013)

6. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Hi Paula.
    A question. Obama will be in Africa during the 4th of July?
    Thank you.
    According to the white house site, Obama's last day in Africa is July 2nd. Unless he really does get arrested for war crimes. Hey, a man can dream, right?
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/africa-trip-2013

7. Link to Post #125
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"...they must release the information prior to its use. modus operandi dictates confusion mixed with disclosiure , no ?

N
    Hi Nanoo Nanoo,

I’ll leave this one for Bill. My short answer is what you already know. As long as they follow their “twisted, code of ethics”, then it’s okay. Anything goes, from info mixed with disinfo, hidden in plain sight, to subliminal and mind manipulation using news, movies, pop music, TV and XBox. Oh, and alteration of DNA through foods, drugs, water and air, etc.
    aAAh ! thank you for reminding me , i have to finish my next stage of halo reach on x box before i go into the lab today !

N

8. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

N
    Hi Nanoo Nanoo,

I’ll leave this one for Bill. My short answer is what you already know. As long as they follow their “twisted, code of ethics”, then it’s okay. Anything goes, from info mixed with disinfo, hidden in plain sight, to subliminal and mind manipulation using news, movies, pop music, TV and XBox. Oh, and alteration of DNA through foods, drugs, water and air, etc.
    aAAh ! thank you for reminding me , i have to finish my next stage of halo reach on x box before i go into the lab today !

N
    I Googled for spelling. I've never used one. Gawd, I'm so last millennium. Or was XBox born then? Test-tube baby stage, perhaps?

I'm from the pac-man generation, though never tried it. Oh, I'm a such bore. Leaving for my cave now.
    ..........................Putt, putt...putt...............................
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2013 at 02:32.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st July 2013)

10. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why did the videos come down??

I skimmed the thread. A lot of vids are gone. I found this and follow his directions to the discussion board. I'd add in some cases it's, “What was I thinking? Coulda had a V-8!” I make this statement because there were more than a few I passed on. My concern was that it'd discredit him unfairly.

From Charlie: “WHY DID THE VIDEOS COME DOWN? All I can say is - it compromises further intel. The story is for real - it checks out but puts our eyes on the ground in danger. More later. I'm SICK of taking this down. I'm only doing so because it puts people in danger for the moment. The people need to know about this. We have proof the story is not disinformation so my haters can say whatever they want.”

Published on Jun 20, 2013

go to my home page - click "discussion" for the reason... I'm sick of this ****. Cloak and dagger secrecy is killing this country.

Coulda had a V-8

A couple of comments from others on Charlie’s discussion board:

“I was subscribed to your channel, and you disappeared from my subscription! Whhaaaatttt? Subscribing again, just crazy.”

“Some good advise ignore the trollers and disinfo people they want you to keep making videos pointed at them to keep them in the spotlight, concentrate on the job at hand and keep us informed. There will always be these people give them no attention and they will give up in the end.they want us to keep argueing with them the ones that know what is really going on will see through them. Focus on researching things and form you own opinion with the guidence of people in the know.”

“youtube is censoring comments. stuff that i would have been able to post before. i tried to post the comment to 3 different channels and kept getting an error notice until i took those keywords out.....this is strange to me. words were: CHina, Emp, fema camps, economic collapse. IDK what this means if anything but i thought you all would want to know.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2013 at 00:14.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st July 2013), MadMax1 (1st July 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st July 2013), thunder24 (1st July 2013)

12. Link to Post #128
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

the carolinas and los angles are stratgic points of interest for the naughty ones.

one way or another

its something i am telling my friends in those ares

N
    nanoo nanoo... can you tell us why they are strategic?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st July 2013), RunningDeer (1st July 2013)

14. Link to Post #129
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting you put those comments from his channel the second one about trollers and disinfo people is mine and i believe my comment is right, He needs to focus on what he is doing and stop focusing on the trollers and disinfo people. Like all of these kinds they crave the attention give them none and eventually they will give up. I have delt with this kind many times my natural instinct is to tear them a new ahole but i can control myself not to and just ignore them sometimes it takes longer then others but eventually they give up and move on to someone else. Only mindless people who can not think for themselves will believe the disinformation and trollers all you need to do is listen to what people have to say do some research on the topic then form your own opinion. You will then find out if the information is correct or not i have found that the more effort people put into discrediting someone usually means the person they are discrediting is on the right path.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st July 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st July 2013), RunningDeer (1st July 2013)

16. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MadMax1 (here)
    Interesting you put those comments from his channel the second one about trollers and disinfo people is mine and i believe my comment is right, He needs to focus on what he is doing and stop focusing on the trollers and disinfo people. Like all of these kinds they crave the attention give them none and eventually they will give up. I have delt with this kind many times my natural instinct is to tear them a new ahole but i can control myself not to and just ignore them sometimes it takes longer then others but eventually they give up and move on to someone else. Only mindless people who can not think for themselves will believe the disinformation and trollers all you need to do is listen to what people have to say do some research on the topic then form your own opinion. You will then find out if the information is correct or not i have found that the more effort people put into discrediting someone usually means the person they are discrediting is on the right path.
    Hi MadMax1,
    Oh, that's cool! Small world. I added your quote because it was sound advice. He seems to have heeded it. His presentation is half 'n' half...half regular and half decaf.

For those just coming on to the thread, here's MadMax1 advice left on Charlie's discussion board:

“Some good advise ignore the trollers and disinfo people they want you to keep making videos pointed at them to keep them in the spotlight, concentrate on the job at hand and keep us informed. There will always be these people give them no attention and they will give up in the end.they want us to keep argueing with them the ones that know what is really going on will see through them. Focus on researching things and form you own opinion with the guidence of people in the know.”

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), MadMax1 (1st July 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st July 2013)

18. Link to Post #131
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    the carolinas and los angles are stratgic points of interest for the naughty ones.

one way or another

its something i am telling my friends in those ares

N
    nanoo nanoo... can you tell us why they are strategic?
    I COULD but then id have to kill you ... mmmwahahahah !

lol

just kidding

theres stuff i can say and stuff i shouldnt, and the line is thin and one i wont cross. I have been politely given a few shots across the bow and i took note.

i must respect my place, and the game.. i hope you understand.

N

19. Link to Post #132
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is the proof that Colonel Potter is who he says he is i am posting this here as well as the thread about this man as both topics are related watch the whole video please

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st July 2013 at 07:12. Reason: The [YOUTUBE] markup works better :)

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

Coaxial (1st July 2013), crosby (3rd July 2013), Fred Steeves (1st July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st July 2013), RunningDeer (1st July 2013)

21. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This brings clarity to Charlie's frustration.

You will stop. Now.

Published on Jun 30, 2013
    No description available.

"Busting Montagraph and his many personalities"

Published on Jun 30, 2013

Known as:

https://youtube.com/user/ImReignB.../user/Tatoott1...

and many other variations of his hate speech against another youtuber.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Montagr.../user/Master0P...

He has many other channels and simply switches to them after you block him. He will leave filthy language all throughout your channel as comments... 10 or 20 times in a row. He frequently takes his videos down when exposed. COMPLAIN TO GOOGLE ABOUT THIS MAN! He released my name and where I work over the net. He's threatening to release where I live as well. He probably will.

This man also stalks people who comment against him and harasses them online.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th September 2013 at 20:53.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st July 2013)

23. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

25. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MadMax1 (here)
    Here is the proof that Colonel Potter is who he says he is i am posting this here as well as the thread about this man as both topics are related watch the whole video please
    Oh, I missed this MadMax1. I post messages and videos at the top. Thank you, I'll delete mine here and @ Lt. Col. Roy Potter thread.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2013 at 12:01.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), MadMax1 (1st July 2013)

27. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From Charlie:
    Done with it - Back to work.

Published on Jul 1, 2013

I know everyone wants me to get back on point. I agree. I'll rest up and be back with what is

“Mystery Texas RADAR pulse -- Professionals vexed while blaming birds / bugs”

Off topic? Creating poke-pokes everywhere. That way or that way?

From Dutch show notes below: “A giant RADAR pulse appeared out of Dallas Texas... multiple systems recorded the pulse as "storms" which appeared as strong cells, hail, and damaging winds. Only problem with that was : It was a clear day.”

Published on Jul 1, 2013

story linked here:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/

Summary of this story (by dutchsinse) based on reality, not propaganda from the national weather service.

A giant RADAR pulse appeared out of Dallas Texas... multiple systems recorded the pulse as "storms" which appeared as strong cells, hail, and damaging winds.

Only problem with that was : It was a clear day.

Local residents report a crystal clear day, with NO dust storms, no large 500 mile wide flocks of birds, and not an invasion of a trillion bugs.

The meteorologists are still playing the shell game with you all, and the skeptics feed into the bunk cover stories like this. Blaming dust, birds, bugs for storm returns. 

Man behind the curtain says: "Nevermind the RADAR producing ghost storms on clear days... and nevermind that there aren't flocks of birds 500 miles wide.. and nevermind there's no dust storm... and NEVERMIND THE PROFESSIONALS THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEIR RADAR !!"

lol... epic fail on their part... they'd do better to stay quiet on the lame cover stories, and just deny its happening at all.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2013 at 20:42.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

29. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Lt. Col. Roy Potter: Third Time A Charm”

From Roy: "Charlie and other channels are being shut down, but Charlie's on it."

I wondered why he was so quiet. Thought maybe he switched to 100% decaf.

“I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.”

Published on Jul 2, 2013
    Another list of other sources.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd July 2013 at 14:44.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2013)

31. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Lt. Col. Roy Potter: What Do You Want”
    “I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.”

Published on Jul 2, 2013

Complainers I give no info ARE NOT LISTENING. UN Troops are here! MSM now reporting what we have been saying for a month with intell of these troops spotted here in large numbers. I have not yet heard back from conservitusprime if I can post his blog.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (3rd July 2013)

33. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spy-crazed US gov't spies on self

I was about to click off when @ 3:00 mark vid takes a turn.

Published on Jul 2, 2013

The US government is even spying on itself, through a program called the Insider Threat Program. President Obama instituted it right after Bradley Manning's leaks came out. It is designed to force federal workers of every agency to rat out their coworkers if they think they are acting like they might want to leak something or talk to anyone about their jobs. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) discusses why the US has this spying obsession.

For one that stumbles on to the Avalon forum,
    and to this thread, this page, this post....
    this is for you, and welcome.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (3rd July 2013)

35. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Lt. Col. Roy Potter: Must Be Over Target”

RoyPotterQA YouTube

Published on Jul 1, 2013
    Update

Attack On CP (Charlie)

Published on Jul 1, 2013
    Where is CP and why?

Published on Jul 1, 2013
    Email

rpotterii@live.com
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd July 2013 at 17:55.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (3rd July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (3rd July 2013), thunder24 (2nd July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast