+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

1. Link to Post #161
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Police Roadblocks Set Up Across America

I continue to ask myself if I am part of the problem adding these news clips. There’s a fine line between ‘in the know’ and ‘contribute to fear’. My response for myself is that I want to be informed. It also strengthens my resolve to be vigilant in processing fear based emotions in real time, rather than allowing them to fester and take up residence in mind and/or body.

I also trust you, to trust in your inner knowing as well.
    Calm down, take a deep breath, relax and feel your intuition.
    Then just follow it.
    Hug.

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Giant exercise off the east coast of the US. A full blown invasion DRILL

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

I continue to ask myself if I am part of the problem adding these news clips. There’s a fine line between ‘in the know’ and ‘contribute to fear’. My response for myself is that I want to be informed. It also strengthens my resolve to be vigilant in processing fear based emotions in real time, rather than allowing them to fester and take up residence in mind and/or body.

Then just follow it.
    Hug.
    Thank you, naste.de.lumina. I am. I do. It's one of my strengths. Though, I am touched by your caring gesture. xo

Hugs back, my Friend.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th July 2013 at 14:00.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (5th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th July 2013)

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

Soooooo Alex isn't exactly on east coast while in Austin.
    Anybody have any personal (or newsworthy info) regarding the interruption of traffic flow, unusual searches, or other restrictive activities by authority, etc?

I haven't witnessed anything unusual my way.
    Less drama better karma.
    Keeping alert just the same

KRKR

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

Kraut (6th July 2013), Nickolai (5th July 2013), RunningDeer (5th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Lt. Col. Roy Potter: Surveilling Me”

RoyPotterQA YouTube
    “I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.”

Published on Jul 5, 2013

I have been under surveillance for sometime, but I managed to get pictures of these operatives. I think the video is self-explanatory. I needed to get other information up today, but they successfully interrupted me, and I felt it was important to document this. I was also on the Pete Santilli Show today to talk about this now constant ongoing activity.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), marlowe (5th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Paula, you'll be happy to know your thread made it onto Drakes homepage! You're famous!

http://americannationalmilitia.com/
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

risveglio (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), thunder24 (11th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #166
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

Then just follow it.
    Hug.
    I second that.. you are doing well Paula.. People still have to use their own senses too.. You are just dwindling it down some for them..
    cheers

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Hazel (6th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is col potter able to stay in his own place or does he have to find secret hide outs? Poor guy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Water33/6 For This Post:

RunningDeer (6th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Paula, you'll be happy to know your thread made it onto Drakes homepage! You're famous!

http://americannationalmilitia.com/
    Gawd! Thank you, gripreaper and to everyone that participates and peeks.
    • Do these jeans make me look fat?
    • Is my hair okay?
    • How's my make-up?
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th July 2013 at 19:48.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

gripreaper (6th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th July 2013), thunder24 (11th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Water33/6 (here)
    Is col potter able to stay in his own place or does he have to find secret hide outs? Poor guy!
    Lt. Col. Roy Potter is so multi-dimensional that he blinks in and out everywhere. Quick! Behind you! Ugh...too slow, Water-One.

I imagine so, but that’s not something he’d share. Lt. Col. Roy Potter did say that he rotates the places where he uploads the videos.

Quote Poor guy!
    I don't believe Lt. Col. Roy Potter sees it that way. But I understand what you mean. He's good about nature walks and camp outs. That tells us, he takes care of himself.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th July 2013 at 19:48.

17. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Citizens Terrorized by Federal Stasis on Fourth of July

Links and snippet referenced in the Alex Jones' vid: Elizabeth Daly went to jail over a case of bottled water, and Adam Kokesh. Not all are from the 4th of July, but examples of energy vamps.

Adam Kokesh video: Open Carry March on DC a Success
    Count as of this posting from July 4th - 139,429

Published on Jul 4, 2013
    The Final American Revolution Pledge of Resistance

Hinkle: Commit any felonies lately?
    • “Elizabeth Daly went to jail over a case of bottled water.”
    • “A.J. Marin was arrested in Harrisburg, Pa., for writing in chalk on the sidewalk.”
    • “Texas woman was arrested for asking to see a warrant for the arrest of her 11-year-old son. “She spent the night in jail while her son was left at home..”
    Elizabeth Daly went to jail over a case of bottled water:

“...In the parking lot, a half-dozen men and a woman approached her car, flashing some kind of badges. One jumped on the hood. Another drew a gun. Others started trying to break the windows.

Daly understandably panicked. With her roommate in the passenger seat yelling “Go, go, go!” Daly drove off, hoping to reach the nearest police station. The women dialed 911. Then a vehicle with lights and sirens pulled them over, and the situation clarified: The people who had swarmed Daly’s vehicle were plainclothes agents of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. The agents had thought the sparkling water was a 12-pack of beer.

Did the ABC’s enforcers apologize? Not in the slightest. They charged Daly with three felonies: two for assaulting an officer (her vehicle had grazed two agents; neither was hurt) and one for eluding the police. Last week, the commonwealth’s attorney dropped the charges.”

Other snippets:

“A.J. Marin was arrested in Harrisburg, Pa., for writing in chalk on the sidewalk. Marin was participating in a health care demonstration outside Gov. Tom Corbett’s residence when he wrote, “Governor Corbett has health insurance, we should too.” Authorities charged Marin with writing “a derogatory remark about the governor on the sidewalk.” ...”

“Jeff Olson, who chalked messages such as “Stop big banks” outside branches of Bank of America last year. Law professor Jonathan Turley reports that prosecutors brought 13 vandalism charges against him. Moreover, the judge in the case recently prohibited Olson’s attorney from “mentioning the First Amendment, free speech,” or anything like them during the trial.”

“..a Texas woman was arrested for asking to see a warrant for the arrest of her 11-year-old son. “She spent the night in jail while her son was left at home,” reports Fox34 News. The son never was arrested.”

more here

18. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALERT! CRASH AT SFO; BOEING 777 CARGO PLANE

May or may not be one of those distractions.

Christopher Greene @ AMTVMedia.com

“As always, hard hitting and in your face.”

Jul 6, 2013

Boeing 777 crashes while landing at SFO

“A plane crashed while landing at San Francisco International Airport Saturday morning after its tail came off while it was touching down on the runway.

According to a witness, around 11:30 a.m. the plane was just about to land -- its landing gear had come down -- when the tail of the plane came off.

After wobbling for a minute, the aircraft flipped upside down, coming to a stop on runway on it's back, according to witness Kathy Muhler.

When it came to a halt, smoke was pouring from the aircraft. Fire crews responded minutes later, Muhler said.

According to Redwood City Fire Department, three alarms have been called and responding crews are reporting passengers in need of burn treatment.

The plane, reportedly a Boeing 777, was identified as Asiana 214 and was coming from South Korea, according to flight tracking information."
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th July 2013 at 19:45.

19. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Patriot Leaders Speak Out: “Obama Deception 2” Preview

To skip commercials (sorry Alex Jones):

quick links @ 1:05 with Sheriff Richard Mack
    quick links @ 10:48 with Joel Skousen
    quick links @ 24:38 with Pastor Chuck Baldwin

Published on Jul 6, 2013

On The July 5, Broadcast of The Infowars Nightly News. An exclusive preview of interviews from the upcoming Obama Deception 2 Film.

Interviews include Sheriff Richard Mack, Joel Skousen, and Pastor Chuck Baldwin.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #173
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Yesterday ,Friday July 5,Obama gave himself control over ALL communications systems in the USA.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2284400/pg1

IMHO the event that Lt Col Potter thinks might happen will happen tomorrow 7/7/13.
    An engineered East Coast tsunami on Sunday & the Stock Market crashes on Monday.....

OooopS Edit to add this link to story is one year old...Jan 9,2012..sorry about that...
    Last edited by marlowe; 7th July 2013 at 03:21.

22. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    Yesterday ,Friday July 5,Obama gave himself control over ALL communications systems in the USA.

IMHO the event that Lt Col Potter thinks might happen will happen tomorrow 7/7/13.
    An engineered East Coast tsunami on Sunday & the Stock Market crashes on Monday.....
    Hi marlowe, I misread your post. I agree to the point that even though Lt. Col. Roy Potter doesn't predict, he's forthright on the most current post. To the point where I consider going out for water gear and emergency numbers.

I plugged into Google, "Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions.” There are a lot of sites but they are from July, 2012. The link you provided, "Godlike Productions", only has July 6th without the current year.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th July 2013 at 03:58.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

24. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)

OooopS Edit to add this link to story is one year old...Jan 9,2012..sorry about that...
    Hi marlowe,

Just spotted your updated post. Thanks for the clarification. Here's a helpful resource. It's Bill's thread called, "A list of websites for good alternative information". Off the top of my head, "Godlike Production" is not a reliable source. Here let me check. Excuse me....

She's backkkkk. I used Avalon search engine and came up with this from Bill's thread, "The Goal and Vision of the Avalon Forum":

"..Please do us and this forum proud - and show us the spiritual beings we know you all to be.

Please always remember that this is in essence a private party. We value quality, not quantity. We don't aspire to be like Above Top Secret or Godlike Productions (and there are good reasons for that). This private party is a place of learning, awareness, respect, intelligence, community and fun...."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

26. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More from "The Resident" thread found here.

Wired.com, July, 2012:Code name - StellarWind=Stellar Invasion of Privacy

“...Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications...” “... all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.”” (my personal favorite)

Silver lining: I have friends in high places. Finally, my spy peeps @ NSA can help with those calls from the ‘unknown’ to Colorado to one claim from my local “Stop and Shop”. Call me @ 1-624-555- oh wait, you already know.

"The Resident: Welcome to the Snowden Movie"

Published on Jul 7, 2013

Edward Snowden recently revealed that the US is effectively spying on everyone, domestically and internationally, by collecting, decyphering, and storing all of our digital communications. But in actuality, the story is old news. Wired magazine ran the story in April of 2012, and USA Today published a similar article as early as 2006. So why is the world just now enraged? The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) discusses.

Wired.com, July, 2012:

“...Under construction by contractors with top-secret clearances, the blandly named Utah Data Center is being built for the National Security Agency. A project of immense secrecy, it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade. Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks. The heavily fortified $2 billion center should be up and running in September 2013. Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.” It is, in some measure, the realization of the “total information awareness” program created during the first term of the Bush administration—an effort that was killed by Congress in 2003 after it caused an outcry over its potential for invading Americans’ privacy...”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th July 2013 at 15:05.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

fifi (10th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to Calz and James from, “Up at the Ranch and Beyond”.

In less than 3 days the count for this one site is 2,241,456.

Another nail in the coffin for the sh!tbirds! I Googled the title, "4th of July DUI Checkpoint - Drug Dogs, Searched without Consent, while Innocent". It went 9 pages deep with only this story!

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    From James newsletter.

He Has No Drugs And Knows His Constitutional Rights

Across the nation yesterday and likely all throughout this weekend, local law enforcement will be putting up DUI checkpoints. The idea behind these checkpoints is that they help to get drunk drivers off of the roads. Unfortunately, time and again we see that these checkpoints do very little in that regard while managing to trample over the constitutional rights of sober drivers.

Today, I was alerted by a viewer to this video as he asked for help sharing it. It was taken not even 24 hours ago by a young man in Rutherford County, TN by the name of Chris Kalbaugh. Chris was stopped at one of these checkpoints last night and as you will see in the video he complied with the law. The whole time Chris was recording his encounter with police. Over and over his constitutional check-pointrights were violated and once again he was told the same thing so many of us have heard over and over: that we must sacrifice our liberty for safety. In Chris’ case, none of the conduct by police in this video made him or anyone else on the roadways in Rutherford County any safer.

Here is the video and a quote from the Rutherford County Libertarians Facebook page:

“As we speak, video of police abuse here in Rutherford County is being viewed by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world, thanks to reddit picking it up. Concerned citizens are flooding the phone lines and email inboxes of the local sheriff’s office, police department, and highway patrol. Hats off to fellow member Chris Kalbaugh for asserting his constitutional rights.”

http://benswann.com/he-has-no-drugs-...tional-rights/

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (7th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th July 2013), sunflower (7th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Egypt Second Revolution Investigated

Christopher Greene @ AMTVMedia.com

“As always, hard hitting and in your face.”

“...The real question that we need to ask is: What is the United States? What is Israel? And what do western powers have to gain geo-politically from these moves? Because this is a warring chess game between the political powers...”

“...It is obvious. I don’t know how much more obvious it can get. This all ties in. And so as thinking people, we need to analyze this. We need to question this narrative coming from the Federal government....”

“...We as people, who ultimately have power collectively, need to take control of what’s happening geo-politically. Because it effects us deeply. It effects ...”

The Rise and Fall of Egypt - 12 Minute Documentary

Jul 7, 2013

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

fifi (10th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (8th July 2013), marlowe (8th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“No Catastrophe Means More Time To Prepare”

Two previous videos mentioned in this video are found @ Lt. Col. Roy Potter

RoyPotterQA YouTube

“I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.”

Published on Jul 9, 2013

I hear people are upset nothing happened like a catastrophe on July 4-5!! Who wants pain and suffering??? Do not wish for these things, but prepare with the information to prevent being part of the problem. Thank God for more time and do good. The PTB are using everyday to close the noose. Trends we see are obvious. They choose the time and place, and the terms. We need to know what our terms are. We can only try to be ready and aware.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th July 2013)

34. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Adam Kokesh video: Open Carry March on DC a Success
    Count as of this posting from July 4th - 139,429; updated count as of July 10th - 182,610

Adam Kokesh Raided By “Storm Trooper” Cops

Police smash into residence of gun activist, deploy flash bang grenade

Video count for July 4th - 139,429; updated count as of July 10th - 182,610

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
July 10, 2013

Days after Adam Kokesh staged an open carry protest by loading a shotgun in Washington DC, “storm trooper” police raided the former Marine’s home last night, smashing in his door and deploying a flash bang grenade before arresting Kokesh. Videos and article continued

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th July 2013), Ivanhoe (11th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (10th July 2013), risveglio (10th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast