+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

Abduction by harmless extraterrestrials? That is an oxymoron.

Some of the perspectives offered by pro-ETs are as follows:
    • That the abductors were brotherly aliens watching over people
    • That the aliens must be harmless because abductees were returned “unharmed”
    • That abductees have had psychologically and physically traumatic abduction experiences due to their shortcomings
    • That the ETs are here to advance humanity scientifically, technologically, and/or spiritually
    • That the ETs are unaware of human beings’ physical pains that they inflict upon them
    • That technological advancement automatically indicates spiritual advancement
    • That all abductees later understood that they were abducted by harmless aliens (an unsubstantiated statement as I know of abductees who most definitely do not understand so)
    • That there is no proof of the existence of malevolent ETs out there or that all ETs are benevolent as ET-proponents such as Steven Greer would put it
    Perhaps readers can see the mindboggling influences extraterrestrial beings are capable of exerting on some people and particularly on abductees, the power of which should not be undermined. Pro-ETs’ perspectives lack rationality to the extent that they welcome, support, and even apologize for the very ETs that have abducted them. Could they have so much understanding and compassion for human kidnappers?

If some strangers camped out in a pro-ET individual’s backyard and took his children in the middle of the night for whatever purposes which were explained to the children as beneficial to them, could he apologize for the strangers as possibly having benevolent excuses for abducting his children? If his children were drugged or otherwise mind-controlled, part or all of their memory of the abduction episodes were suppressed by their abductors, their bodies were raped, probed with needles, and experimented on, their blood was drawn out, and they were told that it is all for their good, could he have so much understanding and compassion for those strangers? Absolutely not? I didn’t say to suppose the strangers were human beings.

These ETs have been in our world for a while and their Intervention has been underway for quite some time now. They have studied human beings’ psychology, social behaviors, physiology, etc. They are apparently able to control brain frequencies of human beings to induce or suppress various feelings or emotions. For example, among other sensations and emotions, during abduction, some abductees were not able to feel any coldness wearing only their pajamas outside in the middle of winter. The ETs, of course, invariably immobilize abductees so that they couldn’t resist. They also immobilize abductees’ loved ones so that they could not save them from being abducted. Harmless ETs? I think not.

Those abductees who have had “brotherly,” “loving,” or “enlightening” experiences must try to recall ALL of their abduction experiences. Why are they able to recall only part of them? What sort of brothers would abduct them out of their beds in the middle of the night and against their will? What sort of spiritually enlightened beings would abduct people in order to manipulate their senses and have them experience “spiritually enlightening” or “loving” feelings, and how does this enlighten the abductees?

I urge those who have had sexually arousing encounters to try to recall every second of all of their abduction episodes. Have they encountered, for example, beautiful Pleiadian females who seduced them? Are they able to recall the entire episodes? A man was able to recall his encounter with such a being that lured him. However, she (or it) then turned into an asymmetrical “monstrous” being that shoved a long tube-like arm down his throat and left a bitter taste in his mouth. Alluring or loving? Hardly.

Some abductees claim to have been “educated” by their extraterrestrial abductors. What exactly did these ETs teach that abductees find helpful either to themselves or others? If it is like the experiences that Stan Romanek have had, perhaps the ETs showed or inserted memory of some mathematical or scientific formula that the abductees could not understand or use or formulae or theories that were already in existence in the relevant fields. How does this help the abductees or help advance humanity in any way? I urge those who have “learned” any subjects from these extraterrestrial beings to recall what it is that they learned exactly (write it down) and ponder upon whether they would be so understanding if any of their school teachers had abducted them out of their beds in the middle of the night and against their will in order to educate them.

I would be extremely callous, to say the least, if I told abductees that it is due to their shortcomings that they are so easily mind-controlled. Yet, there are abductees who believe to have encountered “harmless” ETs and blame other abductees for having had psychologically and physically traumatic abduction experiences, claiming that it is due to their shortcomings that they had such atrocious experiences. Try telling that to rape victims. Yes, any rape victims.

How about the stance that the aliens must be harmless because abductees were returned “unharmed”? I challenge them to define “unharmed.” Are abductees unharmed even though implants were put into their bodies for whatever unknown purposes? Are they unharmed even though they were raped by or forced to have sexual intercourse with extraterrestrials or other human beings whom they do not know? Are they unharmed even though they were forced to carry human-alien hybrids that they never wanted? Are they unharmed even though their blood is drawn out and organs are bottled, as observed by other abductees? Are they unharmed even though they are living with constant fear of not knowing when they will be abducted again? Are they unharmed even though they are living with silence, lest they may be ridiculed and rejected by their fellow human beings? Are they unarmed even though they must cope, for the rest of their lives, with psychological damages resulted from their traumatic abduction experiences? Are they unharmed even though their memory of abduction is suppressed and they do not even realize that they were abducted by extraterrestrials?

Are abductees unharmed even though they are returned so mind-controlled that they believe themselves to have had encounters with “harmless, brotherly” ETs?

No ethical beings (human beings or otherwise) would abduct anyone and deviously persuade their abductees that they are brotherly entities here to advance the abductees intellectually, technologically, or spiritually. None of those advancements require raping abductees or probing their bodies, let alone abduction itself. None of those require taking human blood and DNA.

There is no such thing as abduction by harmless extraterrestrials.

Abduction utterly undermines and violates individual’s fundamental rights.

Let this be understood clearly.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to ResistETIntervention For This Post:

Amity (2nd July 2013), Bongo (27th June 2013), chromalyn (19th September 2018), Ecnal61 (28th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), GCS1103 (27th June 2013), ichingcarpenter (19th September 2018), Jake (28th June 2013), Ki's (27th June 2013), Kraut (27th June 2013), Kristo (27th June 2013), lakewatcher (27th June 2013), learninglight (12th July 2013), Limor Wolf (8th July 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), Mike (27th June 2013), mojo (28th June 2013), NancyV (17th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (27th June 2013), Nothingness (4th July 2013), Peace&Love (5th July 2013), seeker/reader (1st July 2013), Seikou-Kishi (12th July 2013), Sérénité (27th June 2013), shadowstalker (2nd July 2013), Sidney (28th June 2013), sigma6 (28th June 2013), spiritguide (27th June 2013), Star Tsar (27th June 2013), the_real_dave-id (27th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013), wobbegong (27th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,088 times in 870 posts

Default Re: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

Good points, never really thought of it in this context!
    If some random person abducted my children, for what they deemed was for good intentions, I would not assume them to be harmless and would want them locking up for it.
    To take someone without their consent, whether for good or bad intentions, is wrong, unjust and most definitely not benevolent, imo!
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Another1 (27th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), GCS1103 (27th June 2013), Jake (28th June 2013), Kristo (27th June 2013), lakewatcher (27th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (27th June 2013), wobbegong (27th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thankyou for this thread ResistETIntervention. On the points you listed I would also add the disgusting lie that Greer is trying to disseminate:
    "...We exposed the hoax of abductions and mutilations, which are all man made. ..." (page 25 of 'dead man's trigger')

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

chromalyn (19th September 2018), GCS1103 (27th June 2013), Jake (28th June 2013), lakewatcher (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (27th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

It is as I keep saying... If they come in Ships, don't trust them.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th June 2013), crosby (27th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), Jake (28th June 2013), lakewatcher (28th June 2013), Mercedes (27th June 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (28th June 2013), seeker/reader (1st July 2013), Swan (28th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Sirdipswitch may I ask why you say this?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ecnal61 (28th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

You are right. Oxymoron. The supposed (we cannot intervene, therefore we cannot help/get involved, yadayadayada). Well, invading someones dreamstate, abducting, sending telepathic messages, even crop circles, are all some type of intervention or another, therefore their law means nothing.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Magneticman (29th June 2013), Mercedes (27th June 2013), Mike (27th June 2013), Peace&Love (5th July 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Just as the last surviving native American Indian would say. If they bring blankets, don't take them.

14. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

You need to post again, your post count is currently 'the mark of the beast'
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Mike (27th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wobbegong (here)
    … I would also add the disgusting lie that Greer is trying to disseminate: "...We exposed the hoax of abductions and mutilations, which are all man made. ..." (page 25 of 'dead man's trigger')
    Yes. We must note, however, that ufologists are vulnerable to manipulation by the Extraterrestrial Intervention because of their work and the fact that they are the ones from whom people interested in the UFO/ET phenomenon or concerned about it seek to find answers. We cannot undermine the power of influence the ET Intervention can exert on people.

I don’t know whether Steven Greer was abducted and returned mind-controlled, but he certainly displays all the symptoms of such people. We need to see beyond Steven Greer, all the abductees returned mind-controlled, and those in the positions of power that have fallen under the ETs’ persuasion. Our battle is not against these people, but against the ET Intervention. If we don’t recognize this, then we will put ourselves in the very predicaments to which the ET Intervention meant to drive the entire human race: conflicts and division among humanity, and loss of faith in ourselves, our governments, and all of humanity.

This fracturing of human societies is exactly what the ET Intervention has been instigating and waiting for to happen, so that people – now having lost faith in human leaderships and themselves – will want to seek leadership from extraterrestrial forces.

It will take much longer to accomplish their goals of conquering the world through such tactics, but it will ensure the least resistance from people against them.

Do you see how the ET Intervention can overtake the world without even firing a shot?

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Just as the last surviving native American Indian would say. If they bring blankets, don't take them.
    Exactly. Throughout human history, natives living in isolated regions that are valued by others have been exploited by those with the means and motives to conquer the natives.

Now, the entire human race is the native of the world being exploited so by extraterrestrial forces.
    Last edited by ResistETIntervention; 28th June 2013 at 14:40.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ResistETIntervention For This Post:

chromalyn (19th September 2018), lakewatcher (28th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

James Horak and Richard Boylan are two more who say there are no negative ET's, too. Anyone who thinks there are, they say are bad or misguided. Are these guys mind controlled to mislead people? Wouldn't common sense tell you that in this universe of duality, there most certainly would be bad ET's...?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

lakewatcher (28th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    James Horak and Richard Boylan are two more who say there are no negative ET's, too. Anyone who thinks there are, they say are bad or misguided. Are these guys mind controlled to mislead people? Wouldn't common sense tell you that in this universe of duality, there most certainly would be bad ET's...?
    Well i think it would be too boring if all were good ETs. Yes we can say that they might not be expansionists and dont want to kill off other civilizations but does that make them good? each race want to survive and protect it self.

I am sure we shall see in the near future who is wrong and who is right.

21. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

To say all aliens are benevolent is quite frankly a joke. Consider this - to other aliens looking in on us, we are the aliens; and we as a species aren't exactly all blue skies and bunny rabbits are we?
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Mike Gorman (30th June 2013), Spellbound (8th July 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I’m not sure who those people are or what they do, so I couldn’t say whether they may be manipulated by the ET Intervention or not. However, anyone who is not informed about any ETs would not automatically claim that there are no negative ETs. Also, those who have attempted to find out anything about ETs are likely to have come across information on abductions by ETs, and unlikely to determine that there are no negative ETs.

Here though, I think we should move away from labeling these ETs as “negative” or “bad” ETs, in order to see the reality objectively as is, rather than out of our preferences, fears, or hopes. They are here to conquer our world covertly for the access of our resources. So they are our adversaries undoubtedly. We have what they need and they really want them and will do whatever they can do acquire them. In the physical universe where every being needs resources to survive, the stronger will attempt to dominate the weaker for the acquisition of resources, if possible. This is the case among tribes and nations in our world as well. It is no different in the universe except in a much larger scale involving a lot more and many different races competing with one another at an unimaginable scale.

In the universe full of stark barren worlds, our planet is truly a gem in the universe. Yet, we spoil our environments and squander our resources robbing our future generations their means to survive. Humanity collectively is not respected as worthy stewards of the planet so envied by other races in the universe. Humanity must become more mature collectively, cease conflicts among groups and nations, secure the solar system as its border, establish its own rules of engagement with foreign races from outer space, and conserve and preserve the resources and environment.

This is our planet and our solar system. The ET Intervention does not belong anywhere within the solar system and we need to drive all the ETs out of it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ResistETIntervention For This Post:

chromalyn (19th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

Thanks for highlightng this important point, although there will likely be abductees that will see their experience as positive even after being taken by them. Should we label it as negative if that is the case? If not how do we validate their encounters as (good?) if that has been their overall experience? Almost a few years ago I posted a thread on this subject. My experience with them led me to question their motives, and abduction was one of the benchmarks used to determine good vs. bad, among other things. Had abductions been involved it would not have been so easy to capture ongoing evidence.

My personal encounters/observations and attempts at documenting (~ 5 years) have led to conclude that there are some benevolent ET's/beings watching/observing that don't don't abduct or act agressive to us.
    Last edited by mojo; 28th June 2013 at 16:41.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    My personal encounters/observations and attempts at documenting (~ 5 years) have led to conclude that there are some benevolent ET's/beings watching/observing that don't don't abduct or act agressive to us.
    Could you elaborate on your encounters/observations?

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

until the true nature of abductions is revealed all we have is each other.i took much bad and much good from my encounters.in the end i would suggest looking in ward for the answer.and then on how to use the negative aspects for something good.otherwise what else do we do.go crazy??.all good all bad.its both.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

donk (2nd July 2013), lakewatcher (28th June 2013), mojo (28th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

E-GAD....WHAT if a human showed up in a car?

OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

mojo (28th June 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (30th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

ok, around 2011 which appears to be the height of the activity. On some encounters the beings were not solid looking and other times they were. In the solid form they never approached as close as in their energy form. The self-luminescent form makes the eyes water from the intensity of energy emitted when very close, and at least 7 times recalling when the energy went down my hand and it felt like a gentle caress with a slight static charge including and aura of energy around my hand as an after effect. Along with the physical aspect, there was a stronger emotional connection made and although I'm not telepathic my empathic ability helped me to understand something of the intelligence or motive behind what was observed. Numerous observations later as well as their consistent interactions helped to confirm the benevolent nature. They likely have the telepathic abilities and whenever I was fearful the displays would back away until it was comfortable to proceed. SeeingUFOsPA discovered in a video I uploaded a taller ET showing affection to a smaller one. And finally in all the years they never acted aggresive.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Freed Fox (28th June 2013), lakewatcher (28th June 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

On some encounters the beings were not solid looking and other times they were. In the solid form they never approached as close as in their energy form. The self-luminescent form makes the eyes water from the intensity of energy emitted when very close, and at least 7 times recalling when the energy went down my hand and it felt like a gentle caress with a slight static charge including and aura of energy around my hand as an after effect.
    Please note that the ETs are capable of projecting images via technology such as holographs. They may look solid, self-luminescent, or any other forms such as Jesus, avatars, saints, demons, angels, your loved ones (even deceased ones), etc. Also, they can manipulate what your senses report to you. You do not want to trust what you see, hear, or feel when you are in the vicinity of ETs.

Along with the physical aspect, there was a stronger emotional connection made and although I'm not telepathic my empathic ability helped me to understand something of the intelligence or motive behind what was observed.
    May I ask what it is that you understood from what you observed? What did you understand to be their motives in abducting you?

Numerous observations later as well as their consistent interactions helped to confirm the benevolent nature.
    Could you elaborate on your observations and the consistent interactions from which you concluded that the ETs are benevolent in nature?

They likely have the telepathic abilities and whenever I was fearful the displays would back away until it was comfortable to proceed.
    I’m not sure what you mean by “the displays.” Do you mean they showed you some images? What proceeded when you felt comfortable?

SeeingUFOsPA discovered in a video I uploaded a taller ET showing affection to a smaller one.
    Is “SeeingUFOsPA” a youtube video?

And finally in all the years they never acted aggresive.
    Could I ask you whether you remember every single second of however many (?) abduction episodes you have experienced?

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    until the true nature of abductions is revealed all we have is each other.i took much bad and much good from my encounters.in the end i would suggest looking in ward for the answer.and then on how to use the negative aspects for something good.otherwise what else do we do.go crazy??.all good all bad.its both.
    Could you elaborate on the good and bad experiences of your encounters with ETs?
    Last edited by ResistETIntervention; 12th July 2013 at 20:07.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ResistETIntervention For This Post:

lakewatcher (28th June 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Perhaps should ask why you feel there is only a negative agenda with ET's and apologize for not wishing to elaborate more.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

WhiteFeather (3rd July 2013), william r sanford72 (28th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast