+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Default Re: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

Quote Posted by ResistETIntervention (here)
    Abduction by harmless extraterrestrials? That is an oxymoron.

Some of the perspectives offered by pro-ETs are as follows:
    • That the abductors were brotherly aliens watching over people
    • That the aliens must be harmless because abductees were returned “unharmed”
    • That abductees have had psychologically and physically traumatic abduction experiences due to their shortcomings
    • That the ETs are here to advance humanity scientifically, technologically, and/or spiritually
    • That the ETs are unaware of human beings’ physical pains that they inflict upon them
    • That technological advancement automatically indicates spiritual advancement
    • That all abductees later understood that they were abducted by harmless aliens (an unsubstantiated statement as I know of abductees who most definitely do not understand so)
    • That there is no proof of the existence of malevolent ETs out there or that all ETs are benevolent as ET-proponents such as Steven Greer would put it
    Perhaps readers can see the mindboggling influences extraterrestrial beings are capable of exerting on some people and particularly on abductees, the power of which should not be undermined. Pro-ETs’ perspectives lack rationality to the extent that they welcome, support, and even apologize for the very ETs that have abducted them. Could they have so much understanding and compassion for human kidnappers?

If some strangers camped out in a pro-ET individual’s backyard and took his children in the middle of the night for whatever purposes which were explained to the children as beneficial to them, could he apologize for the strangers as possibly having benevolent excuses for abducting his children? If his children were drugged or otherwise mind-controlled, part or all of their memory of the abduction episodes were suppressed by their abductors, their bodies were raped, probed with needles, and experimented on, their blood was drawn out, and they were told that it is all for their good, could he have so much understanding and compassion for those strangers? Absolutely not? I didn’t say to suppose the strangers were human beings.

These ETs have been in our world for a while and their Intervention has been underway for quite some time now. They have studied human beings’ psychology, social behaviors, physiology, etc. They are apparently able to control brain frequencies of human beings to induce or suppress various feelings or emotions. For example, among other sensations and emotions, during abduction, some abductees were not able to feel any coldness wearing only their pajamas outside in the middle of winter. The ETs, of course, invariably immobilize abductees so that they couldn’t resist. They also immobilize abductees’ loved ones so that they could not save them from being abducted. Harmless ETs? I think not.

Those abductees who have had “brotherly,” “loving,” or “enlightening” experiences must try to recall ALL of their abduction experiences. Why are they able to recall only part of them? What sort of brothers would abduct them out of their beds in the middle of the night and against their will? What sort of spiritually enlightened beings would abduct people in order to manipulate their senses and have them experience “spiritually enlightening” or “loving” feelings, and how does this enlighten the abductees?

I urge those who have had sexually arousing encounters to try to recall every second of all of their abduction episodes. Have they encountered, for example, beautiful Pleiadian females who seduced them? Are they able to recall the entire episodes? A man was able to recall his encounter with such a being that lured him. However, she (or it) then turned into an asymmetrical “monstrous” being that shoved a long tube-like arm down his throat and left a bitter taste in his mouth. Alluring or loving? Hardly.

Some abductees claim to have been “educated” by their extraterrestrial abductors. What exactly did these ETs teach that abductees find helpful either to themselves or others? If it is like the experiences that Stan Romanek have had, perhaps the ETs showed or inserted memory of some mathematical or scientific formula that the abductees could not understand or use or formulae or theories that were already in existence in the relevant fields. How does this help the abductees or help advance humanity in any way? I urge those who have “learned” any subjects from these extraterrestrial beings to recall what it is that they learned exactly (write it down) and ponder upon whether they would be so understanding if any of their school teachers had abducted them out of their beds in the middle of the night and against their will in order to educate them.

I would be extremely callous, to say the least, if I told abductees that it is due to their shortcomings that they are so easily mind-controlled. Yet, there are abductees who believe to have encountered “harmless” ETs and blame other abductees for having had psychologically and physically traumatic abduction experiences, claiming that it is due to their shortcomings that they had such atrocious experiences. Try telling that to rape victims. Yes, any rape victims.

How about the stance that the aliens must be harmless because abductees were returned “unharmed”? I challenge them to define “unharmed.” Are abductees unharmed even though implants were put into their bodies for whatever unknown purposes? Are they unharmed even though they were raped by or forced to have sexual intercourse with extraterrestrials or other human beings whom they do not know? Are they unharmed even though they were forced to carry human-alien hybrids that they never wanted? Are they unharmed even though their blood is drawn out and organs are bottled, as observed by other abductees? Are they unharmed even though they are living with constant fear of not knowing when they will be abducted again? Are they unharmed even though they are living with silence, lest they may be ridiculed and rejected by their fellow human beings? Are they unarmed even though they must cope, for the rest of their lives, with psychological damages resulted from their traumatic abduction experiences? Are they unharmed even though their memory of abduction is suppressed and they do not even realize that they were abducted by extraterrestrials?

Are abductees unharmed even though they are returned so mind-controlled that they believe themselves to have had encounters with “harmless, brotherly” ETs?

No ethical beings (human beings or otherwise) would abduct anyone and deviously persuade their abductees that they are brotherly entities here to advance the abductees intellectually, technologically, or spiritually. None of those advancements require raping abductees or probing their bodies, let alone abduction itself. None of those require taking human blood and DNA.

There is no such thing as abduction by harmless extraterrestrials.

Abduction utterly undermines and violates individual’s fundamental rights.

Let this be understood clearly.
    It's not necessarily an oxymoron. If the so-called abductors don't see what they're doing as wrong or harmful, and may have had some kind of contract with the human in between incarnations. Perspective is everything. If someone is missing key pieces of information, they see a fragmented version of reality. On the other hand, if someone is very tramatized and physically harmed during the abduction, it is easy to see how that can be seen as something very negative. When you use the term abduction or abductors, of course there will be a negative connotation and so the following words "harmless ETs" would be contradictory. At any rate it appears to the 'abductee' and most of those around her/him, that there was no agreement with the ETs and so it seems they were taken against their will. The key word here is "appears." Of course it is also quite possible that some ETs may not be spiritually/ethically evolved enough to care about the harm that they may or may not be doing to someone.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (5th July 2013), thunder24 (1st July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    . . .
    So did somebody make a few million copies of this “Ethics of Contact” and hand it out to all the different ET’s that are moseying around our planet so they could understand that they are unethical?
    I don't believe there is much need for that, as we are being observed, even studied. This is not paranoia, many channellings (the GFL is an obvious one), in fact, show that our behaviours have been modelled and on that basis much material has been disseminated to suit different tastes and preferences and manipulate them in the process. One argument against this is that it's humans, not ETs, doing it, but I personally believe it's an ET agenda.

Quote ... You are coming entirely from a human point of view.

We cannot even begin to understand alien intent ...
    The human point of view is what counts here, as we are the native race inhabiting this planet, nevertheless, I believe that we actually have gained some understanding of the alien intent, basically from their actions, some of them we mentioned here...abductions, cattle mutilations, GFL channellings and other ones that are obviously manipulative etc., other ones are mentioned in several threads here at Avalon.

Quote . . . .we cant even agree on human intent.
    I'm sort of with you on that one it's what we really need to work on.

Quote ...All I can say is my heart goes out to you because it is clear something very traumatic has happened to you. I hope you have someone who can help you sort this out and you can come to some peace.
    Let's not dismiss each other's points of view with this kind of 'benevolence'...like 'my heart goes out to you who have been traumatized therefore have no credibility'. Apologies if I misinterpreted it but that's what it struck me as.

I don't believe that the opinions of this thread are that all aliens or ET’s are evil or harmful, and personally I believe that there are spiritually advanced ET races that are destined to become our friends, but they do not interfere with us now.
    It is a difficult time for the human family, we need to sort many things out among ourselves before we are ready to have a beneficial contact with other races. We are still having difficulty dealing with diversity among our own races, imagine how we would handle the diversity of an off world race.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

thunder24 (3rd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

You know if I really think hard about it I have never really heard of ‘personal interaction’ (abduction would not be correct term here) with any other alien other than reptilian/grays or evil ET’s.

I have contact (countless?) with both the grays and that I can only identify as a blue orb the size of a beach ball that glows from brilliant jewel blue to blinding white. I have no negative or traumatic feelings to either of these very different contact interactions . . . . I ‘feel’ nothing toward either. Neither is evil or benevolent.

If I had to put a description to them I would describe my encounters with the grays as ‘heavy’, they are so entirely different from our present human form that they are overwhelming and intense. They ‘mostly feel’ sad to me, they ‘feel’ curious and highly intelligent. These are emotions I can only put on’ them if forced to describe in human terms. My encounters with the blue orb are almost solely ‘riveting’ and I have the most missing time with the blue orb(s).

So are both of these life long contact experiences with two very different ET’s both as you describe? Most feel the grays/reptilians are the evil horrible ones. Most think the orbs are somehow the ‘good or benevolent ones' so what or who are the blue orb? Because I have the most missing time with the blue orb(s) then this is some sort of negative abusive alien abduction?

Quote This is our planet and our solar system. It belongs to humanity and humanity alone, and humanity must exercise its rights and responsibilities in securing its border and declaring its sovereignty

ResistETIntervention . . . . I was reading back through you posts and I think you have possibly lost my interest in this thread any further with the above comment. I believe it is very arrogant and presumptuous of you to make such an outrageous claim to ownership. And how in the hell would we ‘secure our solar systems border’ and why would we even want to? Talk about setting up a scenario with war among worlds.

No wonder our alien cousins (all of the different ones) only have very careful contact and interaction with us.

I want a t-shirt that says ‘I am not with him’ with an arrow pointing at ResistETIntervention . . . . .

6. Link to Post #44
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

You know if I really think hard about it I have never really heard of ‘personal interaction’ (abduction would not be correct term here) with any other alien other than reptilian/grays or evil ET’s....
    heres onyxknights thread....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-A-panel-etc.-
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

blufire (2nd July 2013), johnf (2nd July 2013), OnyxKnight (1st April 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Benevolence (and malevolence) is relative.

Anything done against my will, or without my consent, is not benevolent to me, even if you are giving me freaky awesome super powers or taking what you just KNOW are necessary steps toward achieving peace on earth...darkness is that, the no light, no love. If you can abduct me, you can clue me in on your intent, that's step one before even considering to think about something as benevolent.

I'll forgive you, if your intent is pure, but that doesn't retroactively make the event benevolent, the ends may justify the means, even to me, in retrospect, but at that time, that here & now it happens...it is not benevolent to me.

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Benevolence (and malevolence) is relative.

Anything done against my will, or without my consent, is not benevolent to me, even if you are giving me freaky awesome super powers or taking what you just KNOW are necessary steps toward achieving peace on earth...darkness is that, the no light, no love. If you can abduct me, you can clue me in on your intent, that's step one before even considering to think about something as benevolent.

I'll forgive you, if your intent is pure, but that doesn't retroactively make the event benevolent, the ends may justify the means, even to me, in retrospect, but at that time, that here & now it happens...it is not benevolent to me.
    I appreciate much what you have said here.

I wonder though . . . . . Those of us who assign no human dualistic emotion to these encounters seem to have on going or in my case life long contact, albeit many years may go by in between.

I have always found myself just as curious about ‘them’ as they seem to be in me.

I truly thought for many many years that the grays were owls that came to visit in the night. I had many animals friends growing up in the mountains . . .they were my only playmates. It wasn’t until I saw the cover of Whitley Strieber’s book ‘Communion” in the late 80’s that I realized they were in no way owls.

10. Link to Post #47
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    It is as I keep saying... If they come in Ships, don't trust them.

Abduction is malevolent other wise we would call it routine check up.
    Abductors ( ETs or military) are malevolent and they do not care or give a thits for subject's well being . If they do care they would ask volunteer subject who were subsequently paid for compensation .
    I bet They would find millions of them. if they offer complimentary payment. I am witnessed thousand of them(humans) were ready to messed up their hormone levels, intestinal system integrity , psychological st abilities with joining pharmaceutical companies' research programs for $2000. for 2 or 3 weeks. I always was pity on them for selling their body, their health or time for money.
    But in reality it(looking volunteer test subjects) is feasible,less expensive, legal and less complicated then abduction, even for ETs(they do not need offer money only one short space trip offering would do the job.)
    If they are not offering any compensation for commitment they are very greedy and malevolent.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mevlana For This Post:

donk (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2013)

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I feel you blufire. I'm a self-loathing pet owner. That's what the best case scenario is, a beneficial outcome, from truly well intended beings that feel that they can't explain on the same level, so treat us like treasured family members, only to reveal to us later when we can understand

But just taking a pet or a child from its bio parents, it is abduction. The exception is not even really in the se category... this only truly benevolent act is in a "rescue" situation. I would not call that an "abduction".
    Last edited by donk; 2nd July 2013 at 23:31.

13. Link to Post #49
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote You are right. Oxymoron. The supposed (we cannot intervene, therefore we cannot help/get involved, yadayadayada). Well, invading someones dreamstate, abducting, sending telepathic messages, even crop circles, are all some type of intervention or another, therefore their law means nothing
    Just curious Sidney . . . how else would an alien race communicate with us?

So then I suppose all aliens or ET’s are evil or harmful by the opinions of this thread?

Quote Abduction utterly undermines and violates individual’s fundamental rights.
    Why do we feel that we are correct when we judge something that is completely different than we are in ‘human’ terms?

How would an alien race know what an individuals fundamental rights are . . . . I don’t even know what an individuals human rights are . . . and I bet if we asked 1000 people we would get 1000 different answers.

We wonder why the ET’s aren’t more obvious and direct in communicating and interacting with us . . . . well this thread imo is a very good example and reason why.

Just a thought.
    So then I suppose all aliens or ET’s are evil or harmful by the opinions of this thread? IMHO is definitely true. If you see a cat stealing some newly gave birth dog's puppies and killing or hurting them and not interfere the cat's action for mother nature law's sake I would call same naming to you. We(I assume you ,I and others) are human we have(or should have had) compassion, love, empathy and expect same for our selves.
    Why do we feel that we are correct when we judge something that is completely different than we are in ‘human’ terms?
    If it related with me(as a human) of course I would judge in human terms. It would be very weird if I would look Kardasians terms to react the situation.

14. Link to Post #50
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Sorry Resist, its just a gathering of this idea from a variety of threads ive visited here on Avalon over the past year- so i cant give a specific source.I am interested in the idea as it had been mentioned on some of these threads that the contactee had forgotten their contract which may have been instigated in a far previous life, lb
    I wouldn’t know what to say about “past life agreements with ETs.” If you could please post links to the threads where you read about the topic when you come across them again, I might have a better idea of what you mean.
    Last edited by ResistETIntervention; 3rd July 2013 at 15:51.

15. Link to Post #51
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The ETs have been clandestinely invading our world and carrying out certain activities for some time now. They have been studying human psychology, physiology, social behaviors, etc. Of course they know that human beings would regard their invasion unethical. Of course they already know that other races in the local universe would regard their “visitation” and activities in our world unethical. If humanity did not welcome the ET Intervention and resisted these ETs, then other races of the Greater Community of Worlds will be able to observe our resistance movement, and then these ETs will have no choice but to leave our solar system. That is the reason that they have been carrying out their sinister activities covertly. They need human beings to remain ignorant about their “visitation,” in denial of it, welcoming it, or at least neutral about it. In order to keep people in one of those four states, they have been casting the Pacification Program upon humanity.

You can see the mindboggling pervasiveness of the program everywhere in the world

I cannot wrap my head around this. You are coming entirely from a human point of view.
    The reason that you cannot “wrap your head around this” is that your mind is being controlled by your extraterrestrial abductors. You’re displaying all the symptoms of an abductee returned mind-controlled and now welcoming, supporting, and even apologizing for your abductors.

We cannot even begin to understand alien intent . . . .we cant even agree on human intent.
    That is partially correct. Human beings still tolerate diversity in thoughts, beliefs, cultures, values, opinions,... However, the ETs do not value such qualities viewing them as chaotic. Their society is a hierarchical system in which individuals are strictly controlled by their superiors, with very little freedom for individuals and few identifiable distinctions among individuals. So the intent of these extraterrestrials is quite single-minded, focused, and clear: to overtake this world covertly for the access of resources. They do not deviate from their goals.

All I can say is my heart goes out to you because it is clear something very traumatic has happened to you. I hope you have someone who can help you sort this out and you can come to some peace.
    I have absolutely no recollection of ever being abducted by any extraterrestrial beings. While it is true that any one of us could have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings unbeknownst to ourselves, you are one of the abductees who do remember having been abducted. So chances are you are the one who has experienced traumatic incidences, even if you don’t recollect them or recollect only the pleasant(?) memories (with missing times) that were inserted by them or that you were rendered to think you experienced.

I don’t know whether it is possible to awaken abductees returned mind-controlled to realize that what the ETs put them through is unethical and most likely horrific, or whether they can recall each and every one of their abduction episode in its entirety.

Only you can answer that for yourself.

16. Link to Post #52
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Most feel the grays/reptilians are the evil horrible ones. Most think the orbs are somehow the ‘good or benevolent ones' so what or who are the blue orb? Because I have the most missing time with the blue orb(s) then this is some sort of negative abusive alien abduction?
    Your missing time with the blue orbs is the very part of your abduction episodes that you need to recall desperately for your sake. Are you somehow more attracted to the “blue orb(s)” than grays/reptilians abductors? How will you know that the orbs were not a projection of image of the grays/reptilian abductors? Do the blue orbs arouse “loving” feelings in you? As I have stated in one of the previous posts, you do not want to trust what you see, hear, or feel in the vicinity of ETs, as they are capable of projecting images and manipulating your emotions and what your senses report to you.

I believe it is very arrogant and presumptuous of you to make such an outrageous claim to ownership. And how in the hell would we ‘secure our solar systems border’ and why would we even want to? Talk about setting up a scenario with war among worlds.
    I have already mentioned how we would secure our border: by declaring human sovereignty.

Our local universe which consists of about 5000 solar systems is occupied by worlds that have been long established with long-standing commerce and trade relationships. In order to keep their trade routes clear of troubles, they have also established rules and regulations which they adhere to, lest they may disrupt trade relationships. Under such regulations, the ETs are not allowed to conquer any world by force. Through their experiences, they have come to realize that there are no winners in wars using high-tech armaments that destroy precious environments. So, should any world attempt to overtake another world by force, there would be hundreds of worlds attempting to suppress that one world that it would be a futile attempt to even try such method. Thus, the ETs have learned to employ more subtle and sophisticated methods in any endeavors to conquer another world: persuasions and manipulations in the mental environment.

The fact that a world can be conquered, albeit through the use of a different sort of weapons which humanity has little comprehension about, indicates that there are wars occurring in the local universe, not physical wars, but battles in the mental environment. It would be utterly naïve to presume that ETs are spiritually advanced because they are technologically advanced.

It’s important to note here that ET agents (ETs, human-alien hybrids, abductees returned mind-controlled, and also perhaps human beings that have fallen under the ETs’ persuasion) are the ones who adamantly reject the idea of humanity’s declaring its sovereignty in the solar system, for that would be the only way to force the ETs out of the solar system.

Contemplate upon that. If you can...
    Last edited by ResistETIntervention; 4th July 2013 at 16:32.

17. Link to Post #53
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

how did we get here for them to intervene with us? How do you know?

If "they" put us here or "created" us, would we not b "their" property until we as a planet stood up and said "no more", as one voice?! ...and until that time we would b looked at as property no? Do you tell others what to do with their property, do you like it when you are told what to do with your property?

I did not like my mom and dad taking me to the doctor when i was young, and making me get shots... that was against my will... unethical you could say... malevolent you cold say... benevolent you could say... responsible you could say...

How do you know 100%

feed the world
    peace

The ETs have been clandestinely invading our world and carrying out certain activities for some time now. They have been studying human psychology, physiology, social behaviors, etc. Of course they know that human beings would regard their invasion unethical. Of course they already know that other races in the local universe would regard their “visitation” and activities in our world unethical. If humanity did not welcome the ET Intervention and resisted these ETs, then other races of the Greater Community of Worlds will be able to observe our resistance movement, and then these ETs will have no choice but to leave our solar system. That is the reason that they have been carrying out their sinister activities covertly. They need human beings to remain ignorant about their “visitation,” in denial of it, welcoming it, or at least neutral about it. In order to keep people in one of those four states, they have been casting the Pacification Program upon humanity.

You can see the mindboggling pervasiveness of the program everywhere in the world

I cannot wrap my head around this. You are coming entirely from a human point of view.
    The reason that you cannot “wrap your head around this” is that your mind is being controlled by your extraterrestrial abductors. You’re displaying all the symptoms of an abductee returned mind-controlled and now welcoming, supporting, and even apologizing for your abductors.

We cannot even begin to understand alien intent . . . .we cant even agree on human intent.
    That is partially correct. Human beings still tolerate diversity in thoughts, beliefs, cultures, values, opinions,... However, the ETs do not value such qualities viewing them as chaotic. Their society is a hierarchical system in which individuals are strictly controlled by their superiors, with very little freedom for individuals and few identifiable distinctions among individuals. So the intent of these extraterrestrials is quite single-minded, focused, and clear: to overtake this world covertly for the access of resources. They do not deviate from their goals.

All I can say is my heart goes out to you because it is clear something very traumatic has happened to you. I hope you have someone who can help you sort this out and you can come to some peace.
    I have absolutely no recollection of ever being abducted by any extraterrestrial beings. While it is true that any one of us could have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings unbeknownst to ourselves, you are one of the abductees who do remember having been abducted. So chances are you are the one who has experienced traumatic incidences, even if you don’t recollect them or recollect only the pleasant(?) memories (with missing times) that were inserted by them or that you were rendered to think you experienced.

I don’t know whether it is possible to awaken abductees returned mind-controlled to realize that what the ETs put them through is unethical and most likely horrific, or whether they can recall each and every one of their abduction episode in its entirety.

Only you can answer that for yourself.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Most feel the grays/reptilians are the evil horrible ones. Most think the orbs are somehow the ‘good or benevolent ones' so what or who are the blue orb? Because I have the most missing time with the blue orb(s) then this is some sort of negative abusive alien abduction?
    Your missing time with the blue orbs is the very part of your abduction episodes that you need to recall desperately for your sake. Are you somehow more attracted to the “blue orb(s)” than grays/reptilians abductors? How will be you certain that the orbs were not a projection of image of the grays/reptilian abductors? Do the blue orbs arouse “loving” feelings in you? As I have stated in one of the previous posts, you do not want to trust what you see, hear, or feel in the vicinity of ETs, as they are capable of projecting images and manipulating what your senses report to you.

I believe it is very arrogant and presumptuous of you to make such an outrageous claim to ownership. And how in the hell would we ‘secure our solar systems border’ and why would we even want to? Talk about setting up a scenario with war among worlds.
    I have already mentioned how we would secure our border: by declaring human sovereignty.

Our local universe which consists of about 5000 solar systems is occupied by worlds that have been long established with long-standing commerce and trade relationships. In order to keep their trade routes clear of troubles, they have also established rules and regulations which they adhere to, lest they may disrupt trade relationships. Under such regulations, the ETs are not allowed to conquer any world by force. Through their experiences, they have come to realize that there are no winners in wars using high-tech armaments that destroy precious environments. So, should any world attempt to overtake another world by force, there would be hundreds of worlds attempting to suppress that one world that it would be a futile attempt to even try such method. Thus, the ETs have learned to employ more subtle and sophisticated methods in any endeavors to conquer another world: persuasions and manipulations in the mental environment.

The fact that a world can be conquered, albeit by a different sort of weapons which humanity has little comprehension about, indicates that there are wars occurring in the local universe, not physical wars, but battles in the mental environment. It would be utterly naïve to presume that ETs are spiritually advanced because they are technologically advanced.

It’s important to note here that ET agents (ETs, human-alien hybrids, abductees returned mind-controlled, and also perhaps human beings that have fallen under the ETs’ persuasion) are the only ones who adamantly reject the idea of humanity’s declaring its sovereignty in the solar system, for that would be the only way to force the ETs out of the solar system.

hhhmmm you post right before me
    what i mean...hhhmm

Quote Posted by ResistETIntervention;696593
    It’s important to note here that ET agents (ETs, human-alien hybrids, abductees returned mind-controlled, and also perhaps human beings that have fallen under the ETs’ persuasion) are the only ones who adamantly reject the idea of [b

humanity’s declaring its sovereignty in the solar system, [/b] for that would be the only way to force the ETs out of the solar system.

why the solar system, do you know if there are humans on another planet, do you know if another life form was born on another planet in the solar system? I 'v never been to pluto... I hear Uranus is sideways... ...but i dnt know....
    Last edited by thunder24; 3rd July 2013 at 01:19.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. Link to Post #54
    Deactivated
    Thanks

No wonder our alien cousins (all of the different ones) only have very careful contact and interaction with us.
    This is another one of the tricks that ET Intervention casts upon some of the abductees that can easily be mind-controlled. The ETs attempt to create a bond with the abductees by implanting in them the false ideas that they are our ancestors, space brothers or cousins, or friends from outer space here to help human race. It is very unfortunate that abductees returned mind-controlled are manipulated to believe this.

Is it truly fortunate that easily mind-controlled abductees believe that they had “non-hostile” treatments by extraterrestrial ETs, even though they don’t even recall their abduction episodes in its entirety? Or is it unfortunate that their minds now belong to the ET Intervention, for they are now a casualty in a battle who has become enslaved by the ETs?

Such abductees’ words will reflect the intention of the ET Intervention that is here to conquer this world.
    Last edited by ResistETIntervention; 3rd July 2013 at 00:46.

19. Link to Post #55
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Nanoo Nanoo, what might be your intention of posting those youtube videos? Are you trying to indicate that ETs are harmless and even endearing as they are portrayed in movies? I think your login name came from the TV sitcom “Mork and Mindy” and your youtube videos are film clips. Please note that Hollywood, whether intentionally to obfuscate the public or out of bravado or false hopes, has been misportraying the ET Intervention.

It is a grave mistake to presume that the ETs in reality are like those (mis)portrayed in many of the Hollywood movies.

20. Link to Post #56
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    It's not necessarily an oxymoron. If the so-called abductors don't see what they're doing as wrong or harmful, and may have had some kind of contract with the human in between incarnations. Perspective is everything. If someone is missing key pieces of information, they see a fragmented version of reality. On the other hand, if someone is very tramatized and physically harmed during the abduction, it is easy to see how that can be seen as something very negative. When you use the term abduction or abductors, of course there will be a negative connotation and so the following words "harmless ETs" would be contradictory. At any rate it appears to the 'abductee' and most of those around her/him, that there was no agreement with the ETs and so it seems they were taken against their will. The key word here is "appears." Of course it is also quite possible that some ETs may not be spiritually/ethically evolved enough to care about the harm that they may or may not be doing to someone.
    How would you term abduction by harmless ETs? Are you implying that you were not abducted, but you had “a contract between incarnations” with these ETs to take you away to their spaceships? Could you elaborate on your abduction experiences in its entirety?

As you mentioned the key word is “appears.” If it appeared as though you didn’t have any traumatic experiences during your abduction, it is merely appearance.
    Last edited by ResistETIntervention; 3rd July 2013 at 15:53.

21. Link to Post #57
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wobbegong (here)
    Thankyou for this thread ResistETIntervention. On the points you listed I would also add the disgusting lie that Greer is trying to disseminate:
    "...We exposed the hoax of abductions and mutilations, which are all man made. ..." (page 25 of 'dead man's trigger')
    I think this can be the topic of another thread.

22. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bluefire I think it is odd that you feel nothing toward these experiences. You say they are neither malevolent or benevolent. That sounds as if you are quite pacified to the situation. You should be able to feel some emotion towards these experiences unless of course your senses are being manipulated during the experience and afterwards you don't know what to think of it really because you have no memory of the feeling and emotion of the experience that it truly was. There surely is a reason why you would feel nothing. You have no control of your life if you are neutral about things. So you say you feel something towards the Ets but what do you really know about them. Do you think they abduct you simply because of a fascination of human beings. Have you actually agreed to this abduction or contact. I think the past life excuse is rediculous because you always have the power to say no or the right to have been told in great detail and clarification of how and when this past life or in between life agreement came to be. God would not be a part of this because god knows we could not possibly discern effectively wither what we are being told is the truth. We are like children just going out to the city for the first time, but the city is the universe of intelligent life of great complexity and diversity. It has been said that the first to come to an emerging world such as ours would not be here for our benefit though they would make it seem so to those who can not see. our allies are out there I assure you. But they are not here now because they know we are not ready for them, because we can not possible discern friend from foe at this time. That is why we must declare our human Soveriegnty over this planet and this solar system. So that we may have the time to prepare and choose with greater understanding and discernment who will associate with. Do not be childish and foolish in this. We are emerging into a greater community of intelligent life and we do not have the upper hand. This is the physical universe we the separated are reclaimed through knowledge, the deeper knowing mind which god has given you. Call it what you may, But do not be fooled these ETs and the innocence they portray. It is such a grand mistake. They have been practicing and improving there powers in the mental environment to a very great degree for a long time! We do not possibly have the focus at this time to effectively counter even the strongest of ETs. To those who laugh at this you are supremely arrogant and ignorant of what is happening and what will happen if we don't counteract the intervention of our world at this time.

Let knowledge be your guide the deepest part of your being!

23. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

We can listen to the words of the late John Mack which Im referencing on page 43 of his book Abduction and he says it best.

"Needless to say, abductions profoundly affect the lives of those who experience them. These effects are traumatic and disturbing, but they can also be transforming, leading to significant personal change and spiritual growth."

My hope is that the thread will not morph into all ET's are bad thread, which is somewhat ironic from the comment above on Greer.

edit for spelling
    Last edited by mojo; 4th July 2013 at 04:42.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th July 2013), william r sanford72 (10th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #60
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Your missing time with the blue orbs is the very part of your abduction episodes that you need to recall desperately for your sake. Are you somehow more attracted to the “blue orb(s)” than grays/reptilians abductors? How will you know that the orbs were not a projection of image of the grays/reptilian abductors? Do the blue orbs arouse “loving” feelings in you? As I have stated in one of the previous posts, you do not want to trust what you see, hear, or feel in the vicinity of ETs, as they are capable of projecting images and manipulating your emotions and what your senses report to you.

The fact that a world can be conquered, albeit by a different sort of weapons which humanity has little comprehension about, indicates that there are wars occurring in the local universe, not physical wars, but battles in the mental environment. It would be utterly naïve to presume that ETs are spiritually advanced because they are technologically advanced.

It’s important to note here that ET agents (ETs, human-alien hybrids, abductees returned mind-controlled, and also perhaps human beings that have fallen under the ETs’ persuasion) are the ones who adamantly reject the idea of humanity’s declaring its sovereignty in the solar system, for that would be the only way to force the ETs out of the solar system.

I have a picture of me with a HUGE blue orb in the background, a smaller red and green one right above it, anybody REALLY knows what this means, it would mean a lot to me, SRSLY!!!

I am done with guessing/ speculating and need some real answers and even need to know how to get rid of them, because it hurts when they make contact ( between my shoulder blades, like some attachment in rammed in my back or is violently pulled out, it feels like I am being kicked around in my bed, when it gets yanked out I am always awake and I bounce about a feet up in the air, very tiresome). I have posted this before but only met dead silence in response

So again, if anyone KNOWS, not guesses, please tell me, I am done trying to act like a tough guy, f@ck them usually crappy ufo videos, this is a very much unwanted spiritual/energetic component that has to go.

Name:  5898683.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  20.3 KB
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 4th July 2013 at 07:56.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast