+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

Nanoo, my friend, you are very emotionally attached to the idea that humans are the only self-serving conscious beings in existence. You don't allow in this infinite universe that there may exist non-earthlings that are malevolent?

I have never seen evidence of benevolent ETs. I am certain they exist though. I don't think everyone claiming they do have an agenda, and are lying, that's a little close-minded

2. Link to Post #82
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (here)
    Well I think it is important to consider where you are focusing your energies. What is it in you that would allow something to drain your energy. Perhaps a lifestyle change is necessary to counter whatever these orbs / entities are. If you are unable to focus on this or have a hectic life perhaps it is actually something that is causing you to change your lifestyle for your benefit even though you may not perceive what that benefit is for some time. And Nanoo Nanoo this really isn't about fear. It is about preparing for something so much greater than anything the world has ever know. And truly you lack common sense if you can't see why they would want our world. In fact the may not care for worlds that are uninhibited because one of the main resources sought after in the greater community of intelligent life is biological resources. They have waited until this time in order to create destabilization in our world as we advance technologically as we near greater unity a greater usefulness for them and before we become truly self empowered, self determined, and self suficient, in our world. We are so vulnerable to these influences now. If you were a world leader and were promised world dominion and advanced technology would you take it? This if implamented will make us dependent upon them and soon then they could enforce demands upon us.They can use our infrustracture in fact and everything we have put in place to support there agenda here. They need us to work for them essentially. It is a process of acquisition and pacification so that we begin to accept there presence here and believe they are actually going to help us. Truly how could any visiting race actually help us if not only to gift us with wisdom and knowledge. To self empower us. It is bad for humanity to have premature exposure to the greater community intervening in this world because we are not ready for them. Regardless of all the things I am say which may sound like pure fascination and fear tactics. It is really about getting humanity up and going again. preserving our world and create a world that is sustainably and that can deal with influences beyond our border. Do you really think we would remain a secure, immature, and isolated race forever. Surely we would destroy ourselves within the century if that was the case. We are evolving, there is a greater community out there and intervening forces here now. Whether you like it or not we are emerging into the greater community. Nanoo Nanoo, you can either ridicule the warning. Criticize the warning, pick it apart into little pieces. Or you can prepare. Securing your life as a result and the lives of those around you for generations to come. Living in a free world, strong and self determined, wise/ discreet in our affairs, and powerful in the mental environment.
    I thank you for your pensive argument.

I think however you proceed without knowing my back ground or at least wanting to come across as such...

I understand these things can be interpreted in so many ways. I see you have decided to view our neighbours , the ones who visit here reularly , that come and go every day and have been for hundreds of thousands of years before you were born ( in this life of course ) , as evil ?

You do realise that of all the races that mine and exploit this planet Humans ,ie you and your kind are the ones soley accountable for the slow death of this planet.

not meaning to direct this to you per se but should we not concentrate on getting our own affairs in order before we try to control something that might just be thin air ? you can see how this would be a great distraction ? how while we are staring at them , the others calmly finalise their plots.

I believe in the interest of truth and honesty there can be no more futile agenda than to state we have any chance of defeating superiorly advanced races when we have no idea how to defeat ones on this planet. Can we not see that even considering it is futile ? not that we should not protect that which is ours but to pick the right fight may be prudent. And to concentrate on things that are possibly a little skewed is a waste of time. in my opinion.

Ok so with that out of the way. May i ask you what EXaCTLY shoud we do ? other than stating a word " resisit " what actual things can be done , practical steps mind you , to stop these aliens taking over our planet and eating all our potato chips ?

SO what im asking for is not a deflection ... which i sense may be coming .. but rather a real way to stop them ? what is it ?

Should i , when im asleep keep a red cross and a black rock rubbed 12 times anti clock wise ?

Should i, when i suspect an alien is near or about to abduct me , stand quickly akimbo and shout " Booger Booger You Cant take my Shuga ! " then clap 3 times and do sparkle hands with a semi twist ( to the right , it has to be clock wise or the alien may think you are coming on to them ) and then curl up into a ball and think of my favorite flower ... Is that what i should do ?

and ill explain like im explaining to a 5 year old ( no offence , its meant to be clear so no body could mis understand )

say for eg i want to change a tyre .. what do i do to change it in point form summary ( please do not explain this its merely an example )

Now , please explain to me or Resist Intervention may help here too seeing they are pushing this agenda as well, What Practical steps in point summary we can d to RESIST the aliens taking ovr us and mind controlling our brains .

Go ahead you have the floor

( expect a deflection as there is truly nothing that could be done even if it were true )

Deflection ?

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 11th July 2013 at 22:18.

3. Link to Post #83
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Nanoo, my friend, you are very emotionally attached to the idea that humans are the only self-serving conscious beings in existence. You don't allow in this infinite universe that there may exist non-earthlings that are malevolent?

I have never seen evidence of benevolent ETs. I am certain they exist though. I don't think everyone claiming they do have an agenda, and are lying, that's a little close-minded
    donk you keep mis representing me , and im getting a little bit annoyed at the consistancy of it. i have explained to you personally that i know there are factions of malevolent races interacting with us ! but you still paint me as someone a bit biased ..

i have seen examples of both good and bad. my argument is and ill re iterate this to you directly in the hope you get it this time. is this

Without proper evidense its futile trying to point the finger

its a bad habit to get into becoming fearful of something that has not yet been confirmed ( generally speaking )

I have dealt with both sides 9 races ) and i can tell you AGAIN that 2 are not so nice 1 is definitely malevolent and about another 6 are ok and bordering on benevolent. This my interpretation of about 40 years of EXPERIENCING without brain implants or mind control.

eg

if i tell my daughter that there is a monster in the cupboard ( for what ever reason ) she may just believe it ... just because im telling her. but does it mean one exists ?

Truth be known , it is possible however highly un likely. and until you open that cupboard and inspect the interior with Monster Laser reading devices then we wont be able to cofirm it right ?

but its a good thing to tell all our kids that all cupboards have monsters in them : 0 ) great .. let them grow up with that fear .. and debilitate them for ever ..

The Creation of Fear ( no matter what form it comes in ) IS an open door for Mind Control or a more sinister and subtle means. Lets get away from the Alien thing just for a tick ok..

I deal with people in fear every day , i dedicate about 20 hours a week as a volunteer to help people who fear Cats, Rain , Thunder , Chickens , Taxation, Car Horns , Heights , Smells , Pictures of Wizzards .. and the list could go on for pages ... but iwont bore you .. suffice to say there is no real qualification for a subject matter just the fact that a Fear has somehow been Created .

that fear is Leverage .. it can be used to control and debilitate someone from their true purpose. And it gets a wholelot worse from there.

What i am aginst is not that you are creating fear about aliens .. i could not give a tinkers cuss to be honest what the subject matter is , i care that you create the problem , out of thin air it seems sometimes ( not you nessesarily donk , people who monger fear in general like alex jones ) and then leave them In fear < without any practical means to heal or protect or fix the problem , they are intrinsically left with

Man i got a problem ( i think ) and no way out ! ummm ... hang on more fear ! ok id better watch in case they give an antidote or at least some tech to reverse the problem i may have perhaps if i were one in a billion that is selected.. hmm

Its not emotional , its just so damn obvious .. and yeah .. maybe i should just walk away and let you all go and talk amongst your selves..

that would be the best .. if i were self serving.

N

ps donk please dont paint me a as a lizzy lover , thank you

hugs

( non bi or homo as per )

4. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,544 times in 5,657 posts

Nanoo you are definitely not alone in your thinking it's just that the opinions are arelady set and no changing any points of view.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (12th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #85
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Nanoo you are definitely not alone in your thinking it's just that the opinions are arelady set and no changing any points of view.
    Yes and thank you for the support. Im not upset , however the frank version is pertinent to every one considering choosing what fear they wish for today. Choose wisely and read the fine print.

So changing points of view is not the concern,its informing people of their choices.

Naniu

7. Link to Post #86
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    that fear is Leverage .. it can be used to control and debilitate someone from their true purpose. And it gets a wholelot worse from there.
    Dear Nanoo Nanoo, Thank you!
    Please don't give up on us. You have very good points, and have convincing approach to this matter. Instead of us fearing and blaming external forces for our lack of evolvement, we should get a grip of ourselves, clean the mess we have created in our own planet, restore love within us, get more connected with planet earth and wise use of its resources. We are here to learn, and your knowledge is our teacher.
    Your efforts are not in vain as you do bring the light of understanding even at the darkest places.
    Please, keep us updated and show us more tools to be strong and free of fear mind control.
    Last edited by Peace&Love; 12th July 2013 at 04:24.

8. Link to Post #87
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

So, it seems that most agree that there are both good and bad ET races out there.
    The main schism is on wether any good ETs are present here on earth or not. One opinion is that there are good ones here, while the other is that no, only the self serving ones are here.
    I personally believe that humanity at the moment is too confused and divided to be able to develop a constructive relationship with any ET race, and it is in the midst of a series of critical problems where any interference would be a hindrance because even 'help' would be a temporary measure, causing us to fall into our same patterns again and again. Therefore I say that the ETs present here now are self serving because the benevolent ones would know that we must solve our own problems.
    That's my assumption, that's my view - more than being something that requires proof, it is a logic that may or may not be partaken.
    So the next question is, if the above were true, 'what can we do?'
    One opinion shared on this thread is "...expect a deflection as there is truly nothing that could be done even if it were true...".
    To me that is more fearful than anything that has been said here.
    Personally I don't believe that's the case.
    I am more inclined towards the concept that was presented in George Green's Handbooks for the New paradigm: the concept of 'the quorum'. He said that if enough representatives of the human race agree to refuse interference, then the interference would have to back down due to the law of non-interference - which is also mentioned in other literature and I personally find it to be a credible possibility (Green's books are free online, so further details on what I'm writing are easy to find).
    Surely if one believes that the human race is not capable of coming together - coming together with a concerted declaration calling for non-interference, then the 'nothing could be done' view is the only option, but personally I don't believe that's the case.
    I believe that we can do a lot in terms of sharing information and insights on this subject, which is really the first step towards coming together with a decision and working towards a 'quorum'.
    I believe that a lot of people are already doing it - famous people like the person I mentioned above, and others on Avalon threads like the Horus-Ra thread for example.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

lakewatcher (22nd July 2013), lookbeyond (16th July 2013), Peace&Love (12th July 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The fact is that the single most important thing we can do is to be aware of the intervention. Once enough people are aware and are resistant to the intervention they can no longer be here. This is because there are others who would intervene on our behalf of it appeared that our world was resisting the intervention. The understaning is that there are strict rules of engagement within these trade networks in the greater community. We live in a highly inhabited part of the galaxy in which earth is a strategic location of great value. Races rely on a trade network in our area for resources and if these collectives perceive that humanity is not resisting or against the Intervention then there action will be allowed to continue.

Now Nanoo you are certainly right to say that we could be too focused on this and lose sight of matters here on earth of grand significance. I am devoted here on earth to more human matters as well. I study sustainable agriculture, I am a massage therapist, and one day I hope to have a health and rejuvenation center based on my farm that also teaches how to grow your own food and build your own shelter with local materials ect.

Nanoo I total acknowledge that human kind is accountable for the slow death of this planet and the squandering of it resources and I certainly don't place the blame on the intervention but I am not ignorant to the possibility that there are external influences involved in many choices humanity makes.

Nanoo by all means we should get our affairs in order. We must get our affairs in order! I'm not sure what you mean by control though. Please clarify.

Who are the others calmly finalizing their plots? If your referring to more human means will I don't ignore that either and one thing overlooked is the interbreeding program which will create allegiance to the extraterrestrial forces. these people who may have plots for world dominion or whatever else your referring to may be influenced by the intervention though I am not saying all evil on earth originates from ETs. It must not be overlooked. And it is imperative that we develop our inner strength and inner Knowing to effectively combat the problems of the world. We must be strong with knowledge to know what to do, when to act, when not to act, when to say something and when to hold back.

Nanoo this isn't a great distraction to me because it has given me greater focus in my life in what I need to be doing here, it has created the great need for me to work on setting my affairs in order, cleaning my house before imposing what I believe should be done on others. It has given great strength to not lose faith in our people and the governance of this world. I have become far more engaged in politics and the great neccesitie for our world to have food security. Because truly we will be lost to the intervention if we can not support the world. Truly the greater community will dominate humanity and set its demand upon our world. Do not be ignorant and unaware that this world is in fact emerging into a greater community of intelligent worlds who are prepared for us! We are not prepared for them!

Truly what could unite the world, what could set us straight than this greater need now. What could make all the difference now is the realization that we are facing a greater set of circumstances than humanity has ever had to deal with. truly the problems of our world are dwarfed in comparison to the problem that are and will continue to arise in the face of the intervention. If we will not fix our problems in good times in times of seeming success then we must learn to change when things are bad. that is the true nature of our world now. That we can't address the pressing needs of the world know then we must do so in times when greater need is upon us! In times of great decline we will either sink or swim in the rising waters!

Truly our problems won't be solved until a greater need is recognized. Our problem will be small then in the face of the greater community and we will simply have to forget our differences and unite I order to save this world and humanities existence on it as a free and self determined race.

You may call it fear mongering all you like. Im responding to a greater set of needs now. I'm gearing up for action to preserve this world and protect human sovereignty and freedom. You may be wondering where all this come from. From where do I derive my knowledge from. Well would you believe me if I told you that God has sent us a message totaling over 9000 pages of revelation. It focus on all facits of human life. It is what I study to the greatest degree of anything in my life now. Truly it is life changing. The question you must ask is can you respond to it? Can you take the many years required to patiently study these texts and take the Step To Knowledge.

You asked what can we truly do to thwart the intervention. I know what I can do and I am doing it. If you are open to what I say then look to this new message from God and take the step to knowledge. See if this is for you.

If you respond to it you will know. Inside yourself you will know if you need this now.

Lastly it is important to make clear that there are no masters in the world. Only people who are proficient in their practice who may appear to be masterful. to truly move forward we must follow something. Even the great leaders followed something even greater. Then you will learn to lead not because you say hey come follow me I know the way. Because you are following something much greater within you which you can not deny. People will see this and come to follow you because they see you are developing something greater, fulfilling a greater purpose in life and they want to be apart of it. In fact we will need a great deal of help to accomplish the tasks at hand.

So lastly lastly, I am saying that knowledge is alive in the world and it can be found all over the world in many different ways. There is no one path but if you are truly ready to be reclaimed by god you will understand only god knows how to get you out. Only from a greater vantage point can the teaching be provided to you who can not see the best way up the mountain now. God has given this teaching now. You can not give it to yourself. It must be given.

And lastly lastly lastly if you do not resonate with what I recommended then I recommend you search elsewhere, but above all else don't create the path let it be given to you from someone who can see more clearly. You must discern this now.

I have not provided links to the relevant website I was referring to. IF you seek greater inquire then message me privately and I will provide the needed links. If it seems that enough people are interested on this forum then I can link it here.

You decide...
    Last edited by LIVING for KNOWLEDGE; 12th July 2013 at 04:24. Reason: Incorrect spelling

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LIVING for KNOWLEDGE For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (12th July 2013), Peace&Love (12th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #89
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Please do publish LIVING for KNOWLEDGE, i am interested in the sources of information you have.

13. Link to Post #90
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The fact is that the single most important thing we can do is to be aware of the intervention. Once enough people are aware and are resistant to the intervention they can no longer be here
    how ? what sort of resistance to we need ? Centrifugal ? or Newtonian ?

14. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

"Many people in the world are awaiting the return of their Savior, their Maitreya or their Imam. But God has sent a New Message into the world, a Message to prepare humanity for the great change that is coming here and for its encounter with intelligent life in the universe, an encounter that will be far more precarious and dangerous than most people truly recognize." [18]

"The calling must be for the individual now, for the world will need many saviors, many guided and inspired individuals, or human civilization could fail, and that failure could be the most terrible thing that could happen to the human family. You would surely fall under the domination of foreign powers in the universe. Such powers are watching you, listening to you, planning to carry out their activities through devious and subtle means." [19]

"Humanity does not recognize its advantage in living in a highly populated region of space where military conquest is not allowed and where war and violence are rare. You do not realize the advantage this gives you. If you raise your voice against the Intervention, it is put at risk. If you oppose the Intervention, if enough people can do this, the Intervention must withdraw." [13]

From the new message wiki http://newmessage.org/wiki/index.php...e_Intervention

Other links are: greatwavesofchange.org Newmessage.org
    Alliesofhumanity.org Humansovereignty.org

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

“How do free races maintain their autonomy and keep races that are not free from interfering?”
    "Ah, this is the challenge! This is the challenge that awaits you if you are able to offset the Intervention that is occurring in the world today.....
    "Other nations employ seers who try to see into our worlds, to see what kind of technology we are producing and to see where our power and our weakness reside. We must offset these intrusions in the mental environment with seers of our own, who are guided by Knowledge, who would obstruct this kind of intervention in the mental environment.
    This is all a new frontier to you and to human science and to human religion. Power in the mental environment in many ways can be equivalent to power in the physical environment, and the dangers and defenses that must be established here are significant. This is the price of freedom in the universe—constant vigilance, constant care and great responsibility." [5]

From the same wiki page noted above.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LIVING for KNOWLEDGE For This Post:

william r sanford72 (15th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

"The Mental Environment is the arena of influence. People know very little about it, but it is very important in Greater Community interactions, particularly between races or organizations that compete with each other. They have to spend a great deal of time trying to discern what the other is going to do and trying to influence the other in subtle ways. This does not happen through technology as much as it happens through consciousness, through awareness, through the projection of thought and through cunning activities."[1]
    "The mental environment is what you create for yourself.... something you have to be responsible for because unless a foreign intelligence is in your midst, almost everything that you experience in the mental environment will come from other human beings. Plants and animals do not have a strong influence on the mental environment. In nature, as you may have noticed, there can be neutrality in the mental environment. That is why people seek refuge in nature--it is refreshingly open and free of dominating influences."[2]

From: http://newmessage.org/wiki/index.php...al_Environment

18. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

"There is a way to Knowledge. The way will save you time because you need to save time now. You are needed in the world, and your preparation must become accelerated. You do not now have the luxury of endless exploration and diversion, for the world needs you. It is emerging into the Greater Community. This is not a time to fiddle with your mind or your emotions or play around with different therapies or modalities because The Way of Knowledge is being offered to you. You are needed in the world. It is time to prepare. It is time to become focused and determined. There is no escape from this, for only those who are developed in The Way of Knowledge will have capability in the future and will be able to maintain their freedom in a Mental Environment that will be increasingly influenced by the Greater Community."[17]
    "Your Spiritual Family beyond the world is supporting your spiritual development by communicating to you through the Mental Environment." [17]
    "This is how a new fabric of unity is established. The great tapestry of life is woven strand by strand, person by person. Do not think another will do this for you. Do not think such great things are only left up to people who are great, who are heroes or heroines, for this is your responsibility. This is your calling—not to gain spiritual immunity, not to become all knowing or all powerful, but to join your mind with other minds in Knowledge, to become stronger than you are or ever could be as an individual.
    The Greater Community is made up of communities. That which is powerful in the Greater Community is communities. Your mind alone, no matter how developed, cannot contend with a community mind. That is why we teach the Four Pillars of life, so that you have the basis for learning how to join with others—genuinely, truthfully, honestly, effectively. We do not send you off on your solo pursuit for spiritual enlightenment. We bring you into the world and teach you how to engage with others and join with others to bear fruit here within the world." [17]
    "Nations in your region of space have security forces and can amass together a great military power, but this is only for the mutual defense of their trading networks. They have realized that they cannot overwhelm each other by force, and so they seek to influence each other through persuasion and thought. This represents a more mature use of power in the universe and a new threshold of learning for humanity." [18]
    "Any human mind can be interfered with, and its understanding can be extracted by those intervening forces in the world now. Therefore, you must understand the importance of discretion. That is why it is one of the three requirements for establishing and maintaining freedom in the universe: unity, self-sufficiency and discretion. You are only at the beginning of learning about the power of the mental environment. You are only beginning to learn how other races can gain access to human wisdom and understanding. You are only beginning to realize how much your freedom will have to be guarded and protected if it is to be sustained in a universe where freedom is rare." [19].

From the link above.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LIVING for KNOWLEDGE For This Post:

20. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

"Knowledge is who you really are." [3]

"Let us say that Knowledge is not the things that are usually associated with it. It is not ideas. It is not a body of information. It is not a system of belief. It is not a process of self-evaluation. It is the great mystery of your life. Its outward manifestations are profound intuition, great insight, inexplicable knowing, wise perception in the present and in the future and wise understanding of the past. But despite these great achievements of mind, Knowledge is greater than this. It is your True Self, a Self that is not apart from life." [4]

"Knowledge is that part of God that works within the individual, initiating great relationships between individuals and setting into motion activities that contribute to the well-being of the race to which those individuals belong. Beyond this, Knowledge contributes to the well-being of all races." [5]

"God has sent you into a difficult situation and has placed Knowledge within you to enable you to serve that situation and to give you a way back. It is like entering a deep cave where the light of day is completely left behind, and you are in this labyrinth somewhere, and you are sent down there to help others who are lost in the labyrinth and you yourself seem to be lost in the labyrinth except that God has placed a little rope attached to you—an endless kind of rope that no matter how many turns you take, no matter how deep you get into that labyrinth, no matter how much you forget the light of day, well, there is still a lifeline to you. You may be lost, but you are not lost to God."

"Through all the world religions, God has established pathways to return to Knowledge, but these pathways have become obscured by what religion has become and how religion is used. Only in the New Message, the pathway is reestablished without the weight of history, without the influence of culture, without the intrusion of human psychology. The pathway is clear. There is the pathway leading out of the labyrinth." [47].

"Knowledge will stimulate human innovation, human invention, human collaboration and human unity. It will inspire new technology. It will inspire greater creativity. It will inspire greater cooperation. All the things that human leadership and citizens everywhere will have to establish and adapt to that are truly beneficial will be inspired by Knowledge. This is why what is invisible and mysterious within you has the greatest power to effect change in human awareness and behavior." [27]

"Knowledge activates all mental and physical abilities for good. It directs all manner of individual pursuits that are for the benefit of humanity. In the arts, in the sciences, in all endeavors, in the simplest gesture and the greatest act, Knowledge demonstrates a greater life and strengthens all of the highest qualities in individuals who are engaged with it." [28]
    Finding Knowledge

"Become dedicated to finding Knowledge and you will find Knowledge. And you will find those relationships that are based upon Knowledge. And those relationships will empower you and enable you to develop the other three pillars of your life. [25]

"Knowledge is regained by dedicating yourself to those individuals who represent your true allies in The Way of Knowledge. It is given through dedication and devotion." [29]

"If a person discovers Knowledge and makes advancements in the reclamation of Knowledge, he or she will affect minds in many places simultaneously.... If this is done, people will function better, be more harmonious and less prone to conflict and be able to recognize opportunities as they arise with far greater ease. Everyone will be stimulated. Everyone will be encouraged to carry on what they were sent here to do." [30]

http://newmessage.org/wiki/index.php...ding_Knowledge

21. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,544 times in 5,657 posts

The video below is an amazing testimony of Gary Stearman. Two points to consider, Gary suffered from lost time and therefore possibly abducted and second the encounter was positive and the ET's did something or removed (the belt) on the craft he was in.

I've shared the video before but not as it relates to the abduction scenario.

Last edited by mojo; 12th July 2013 at 18:47.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

23. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Nanoo I hope the compilation of quotes i provided above might better describe what is required if we are to preserve this world. I think that is a fare introduction into what I have only been studying for a couple years now. I know it will take me decades to truly study this teaching in its totality. Especially to take the steps to knowledge will take my entire life. These teaching are so great so all encompassing that I am devoted to it unlike I have been to any other study. Resisting ET intervention is only one small part on the revelation here but the message says it is the most important thing now. It says we really do not realize how serious the situation is. It is a great warning to humanity. We have no idea what the times to come will bring. I only know if I continue to study the new message and take the steps to knowledge I will be more able to respond to the greater need now. I will be stronger because of it and it will help guide me to finding the people I need to meet in this life and to discovering what it is I really came here to contribute to this world. I don't expect you to do what I do. I only hope you can see how great this teaching really is by maintaining an open mind and endeavoring to actually start reading about it. To read the texts in there entirety is the only way to grasp what it is. At least to choose one book an read it. See it for what it really is. Why it is here now. And what it is preparing humanity for. If you don't want to here about ET intervention but care about more human concerns I would considered reading Wisdom from The Greater Community Vol. 1

Many of the book there are free to download because they are so important now. One is the allies of humanity briefings. Another which I highly recommend dealing with the intervention, spirituality, and greater community affairs is Life in The Universe.

If you do not wish to study or even read what I provided above know that I am not affended. It is a lot to read and i understand you may have other important affairs to deal with. I am not here to force anything upon anyone. I understand that knowledge exist in many places in our world and there are some individuals throughout or world in which the fire of knowledge is still alive. I believe if it is your time to respond to this message you will know. And I believe many facits of it can be found here and there throughout the world. So what I am saying is this is not some sort of church group or colt. We who study the message have a greater understanding of Human nature and conditioning. I don't judge and condemn anyone for choosing not to pay attention to this message. I simply know it is not there time and I continue to go about my development so one day knowledge within can speak to knowledge within you. It can unite this world in away that my human mind can not. If the fire is burning in me it will transfer to you and the whole world will be affected thus. It is hard to understand how this really happens but over time you may come to see that there is a greater knowing and a greater presence withing that has great power in uniting people.
    it is influential in the greatest of ways. It will help you see it will show you the profound power of what it means to truly know something. This is in you now and it is what I work to create greater relationship with. For what truly could save humanity now then this greater set of needs and this truly greater power within us that guides us. In each persons small way we will contribute to a better world. I am learning mine now. I am but a beginning student here. We all are beginners in the way of knowledge here no matter how advanced you think you are you must be a beginner here to learn to follow knowledge within.

This is a great responsibility now. Greater than anything life has ever presented to the world. It will take great dedication and devotion. Much hardship , discernment, and discretion. It will take great faith in the power and presence of knowledge within you and of the unseen forces who seek to guide you to your reclamation of knowledge.

Nanoo you asked what can we really do. Well it starts with you me and every individual who can respond now. It starts with working on yourself and strengthing your will to not give up and give in. It starts with reassessing what you believe now. Learn that it is not futile here to overcome the great problems of our world. Don't just be lazy and pacified with the idea that our resistance is futile. Realize you are not with knowledge now. ...
    Last edited by LIVING for KNOWLEDGE; 12th July 2013 at 19:18. Reason: Spelling

24. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Step 1 I am withought Knowledge now

There must be a starting point at any juncture of development. You must start from where you are, not from where you want to be. You start here in the understanding that you are withought Knowledge. That is not to say that Knowledge is not with you. It is simply to say that you are not with Knowledge. Knowledge is waiting for you to proceed. Knowledge is waiting to give itself to you. Therefore, you are beginning now to be in relationship with Knowledge, the greater aspect of mind that you have brought with you from your Ancient Home

THREE TIMES TODAY SPEND 10 MINUTES thinking about what Knowledge is, not merely applying your own ideas, not merely applying you past understanding, but thinking about what Knowledge Really is.

From The Step To Knowledge : the book of inner knowing.

25. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

I just watched the video mojo. My question is what do you think occurred during that lost time. Also he said he felt they were probing him and could read his thoughts. I believed the visitors here now are not the same as ones who visited centuries ago and there motives have changed. also I think it is outrageous to claim that this UFO is part of an Angelic Presence as was said in the video. The Angelic Presence does not need UFOs to travel around. I really think he could actually be greatly mislead by this encounter. Although there may be good things to come out of something seemingly bad they don't ask what really were the motives of that encounter... The bible was given for the times then for a world much different than it is today and much of what is in the bible I believe has been altered from its pure source. You can not deny this for how can you truly know its original message. It has changed hands so many times it is impossible to fully trust everything in the bible. A lot of it so vague and will lead to greater confusion withought a great deal of research and understanding.

I believe that they are believing that this alien presence is some sort of angelic presence. That's exactly what the bible says about UFOs. They are from god. This is exactly the deception we need to look out for now!
    Last edited by LIVING for KNOWLEDGE; 14th July 2013 at 13:35. Reason: Adding

26. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Q: (L) Well, I don’t exactly get what you mean. The whole point of this article is to say that ETs who abduct people are here to help us evolve and that it is only us, if we have dark and dirty unconscious minds, who perceive them as negative.

A: Wrong, you do not need “help” evolving, nor does anything else.

From The Wave Vol. 2 ch. 10. http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/12/the...-trust-no-one/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast