+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: An Oxymoron – Abduction by Harmless ETs

Quote donk you keep mis representing me , and im getting a little bit annoyed at the consistancy of it. i have explained to you personally that i know there are factions of malevolent races interacting with us ! but you still paint me as someone a bit biased
    Nanoo: I am the biased one, I have totally misunderstood you and took some of the things you have said as dismissal "factions of malevolent races", I apologize for this and did not mean to paint you in any way...was just reacting to specific posts.

I must be blocked up somehow when it comes to interpretting certain ideas you have...I will be more considerate and thoughtful going forward when responding to you, apparently I have some emotional trigger that goes off when people start sounding "Greer-ish" to me...I am sorry...with utmost respect (and love, love, love), Phil

2. Link to Post #102
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote The fact is that the single most important thing we can do is to be aware of the intervention. Once enough people are aware and are resistant to the intervention they can no longer be here
    how ? what sort of resistance to we need ? Centrifugal ? or Newtonian ?
    Just start talking about it with friends. The ETs want to remain hidden. If they have nothing to hide, they should come out. Anyway, we are the ones that need to fix up the mess that has been created.

Who says a civilisation that is advanced would not be hostile? Of course it can be. The ETs do not use military means they use deception and guile to get what they want. This is a far more sophisticated form of take over than using brute force physical means. You can have a totalitarian society that is interstellar in nature provided you have the ability to rigidly control your subjects at will. It can be done. Don’t ever fall for the belief that only good guys can have these mental super powers.

NanooNanoo, you need to face your deepest darkest fear. This is what it is:

You are afraid to face an intelligent being that is smarter than you and has more mental/psychic powers than you, but has the same needs as you. The intelligent being has needs for energy intake and all other assorted requirements for physical existence just like you. And if he/she can’t manage his/her own resources, then he/she will try to take it from you…and there is the problem. We are sitting on a beautiful planet coveted by others. Do you know what happens to people who have something that others covet and don’t do a good job defending it? Look at our own history. Look what happened to the Africans, Aztecs or American Indians when the people from Europe came over…what happened? You are from Africa yes? Tell us what happened in your history dealing with the Europeans? Well the Africans and Indians got their posteriors handed to them on a plate. Same thing will happen to ALL OF US (THE HUMAN RACE) if we don’t get our act together. We are ALL the natives of this beautiful World now...we are ALL being preyed upon right now.

We are all governed by the same laws of the physical universe. Never forget that. It means that all intelligent beings need to do things to get the required sustenance they need to survive. So some ET races need to do unspeakable things to survive, just like human beings do to each other…as above so below. Hence the abductions.

NanooNanoo, it is all about looking into the mirror. Mate, we are in the same boat together. Your idealism speaks of the fear that I just mentioned. I was like you 10 years ago…thinking advanced civilisations could never do evil…boy was I wrong. Just be brave and face the truth. In this case, the truth sucks. We need to get our act together.

Most people get into ufology because they want to escape the mundaneness of their everyday lives…guess what people, this ET presence is just another damn problem we have to deal with, as well as all of the usual problems that must be dealt with. It is not an idea where we can loose ourselves thinking it is all lovely…people just want to keep the mystery going…must be like shooting up on heroin or something like that.

Remember, THE HUMAN RACE IS WORTHY. There is no African race, no European race, no Asian race...just the human race!

May the presence of the Spiritual teachers and Angels of the Creator guide us always!

Peace my friend!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sik249 For This Post:

Jake (17th July 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (27th July 2013), wobbegong (18th July 2013)

4. Link to Post #103
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    I have a picture of me with a HUGE blue orb in the background, a smaller red and green one right above it, anybody REALLY knows what this means, it would mean a lot to me, SRSLY!!!

I am done with guessing/ speculating and need some real answers and even need to know how to get rid of them, because it hurts when they make contact ( between my shoulder blades, like some attachment in rammed in my back or is violently pulled out, it feels like I am being kicked around in my bed, when it gets yanked out I am always awake and I bounce about a feet up in the air, very tiresome). I have posted this before but only met dead silence in response

So again, if anyone KNOWS, not guesses, please tell me, I am done trying to act like a tough guy, f@ck them usually crappy ufo videos, this is a very much unwanted spiritual/energetic component that has to go.
    778 Neighbour of some guy, the following passage is from a revelation titled “Protecting Yourself from the Intervention.” If you’d like, I can send the adobe document to you.

“If you have had a direct encounter, it means you have been influenced and discouraged from recalling your experiences and understanding them clearly and honestly. You have been compromised if this has occurred. You have been violated. Your mind has been breeched, and an attempt has been made to alter your understanding and your awareness.

“There are many people who suspect or who are certain that this has happened to them. If they are clear thinking and honest with themselves, they will realize that it is a violation and that it is not being carried out for a good purpose in any way.

“In dealing with the presence of the Intervention, should you experience it in any way, it is so important that you not become emotional. Do not become loving and do not become fearful. Be neutral. If it is directed at you specifically, tell it that you recognize its deception and that you will not support it. Make yourself an undesirable subject for their usage. Tell them you will resist them with every fiber of your being and they will not choose you to become part of their human group of representatives. You will cease to be a desirable subject for their study or experimentation.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ResistETIntervention For This Post:

Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

6. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member chromalyn's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to say, as a person who has missing time, and foggy recollection, there is yet enough memory for me to know it wasn’t for my good. It was ‘old school’. Mean-faced grays, room intrusions, coercion, making threats. I think it was before they realized they could get more cooperation if they pretended to be angels or doing “Gods” work. They didn’t often say things like that before the Andreasson Affair. Such anomalous experiences are so reality shattering, it makes a quick lunch of the “no harm” theory. Peoples lives are destroyed, and a huge part of it comes from a fearful, mocking world. Jobs, relationships, families and lives are destroyed. Consider Barney Hill. On that note, I met an abductee who has had to endure multiple abductions, and comes from an abductee family. Yet she is an apologist. I was hoping she would help regress me (she’s a psychologist) but after hearing her describe them as benevolent, I decided she is too pacified to work with.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chromalyn For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (19th September 2018), mountain_jim (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

The Barney Hill tape convinced me and frighten me on how terrifying the experience could be for a human.
    His screams gave me nightmares for weeks after I heard it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6