+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Some sort of danger list

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Some sort of danger list

I was wondering, with stuff like prism going on and the fact that almost everybody being monitored what are the chances people like us being on some sort of list? One discribing us like people that could be a danger to society or possibly future terrorists. What if the **** hits the fan so hard in the (near?) Future and some martial law will be declared, should we worry even more?

Anybody ever gave this a thought?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Syl For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), crosby (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), ghostrider (29th June 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), jagman (29th June 2013), jjjones (30th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Lifebringer (29th June 2013), MadMax1 (29th June 2013), Observer1964 (30th June 2013), Peace of Mind (30th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), RunningDeer (30th June 2013), spiritguide (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013), Vrilya (29th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 times in 176 posts

Default Re: Some sort of danger list

That's an interesting question and something I've been thinking about myself. Who knows how paranoid the monitors are or those who evaluate all the data.
    My field of expertise is not knowing anything.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kraut For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), crosby (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), jjjones (30th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), RunningDeer (30th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Syl (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Sylvia, have you no faith, that all the bad has to pass also? It is these times, but remember, those with a heart of love and good intent and Christ's conscious, that want the good to come, must have faith, that the promises, as we have seen, will also come true about just removing the evil, and having remnant left for the new age. All the new ages were this way. All the 3600 year cycles have occurred, just with different intent on the human heart and mind. When they got too big for their britches and lead the lambs to slaughter, God will step in and stop it, in his time. This will be the 1st time that something else wonderful occurs. For we like all evolutionary creations, must evolve to peaceful good intention, and we like a butterfly, develop a spirit. Not just any spirit, mind you, but one that God can work within.

Why worry, just get the truth out, and pray on the things you cannot change or feel you don't know how to change. Ask your divine guide for help, and don't be afraid, the ptw, feed on your fear. It's how they've kept us here under control for millennia, in fear. Does not a person of faith, have to practice it daily? Now would be a good time. For all things are done on faith, all things are done "with" faith in HIS promise. All the books are not myths of man"kind."

A little advice to fight back on those who would snoop. Get used to running your protection program and scan for them to get them off you laptop. Also, close your sites, you are signed into. All of them and open them only when you want to make a comment. Sometimes at the top, when it says: "remember me" with a check next to it? Uncheck it and this way, if your pc goes into rest, while away and open on this site, you can re-open as you visit the site, or return back to it. I used to leave it open, until "Goggles/Google" started tapping into facebook and yahoo email system. Now I barely use my e-mail unless signing a petition and sometimes I just go to the site, without opening the mail, if I want to sign one or see what's up. If you don't open the mail, but see the person it's coming from, you can just go to it, and keep the snoopers out.
    Very important to keep your passwords in a file under "one note." or Note pad, so you don't forget them.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 29th June 2013 at 09:26.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), crosby (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), greybeard (29th June 2013), Jean-Marie (30th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Syl (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013), Vrilya (29th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes it is all about seamless worry. Wall to wall fear with a non stop 24/7 snoopy doopy.

You may be talking about the fondly labelled Red and Blue lists. It is certainly a favourite to bring up .

There are a few options to take from here. To cut the uncertainty and therefore worry, it may be prudent for one to email the appropriate officials directly and make good sure of it.

Alternatively with a bit more techo innovation and organisation, have multiple conversations across a broad range of media in which you recite a passage or two of dialogue that has been composed to contain a ratio of 15 key words per paragraph.

Last edited by Fractalius; 29th June 2013 at 09:41.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), crosby (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Have a gratitude list instead.
    Worry and fear---negative emotions are the delight of the lower order---they feed on and promote these.
    You can shine light but you cant shine darkness.
    The first two commandments are your ultimate protection.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), CD7 (29th June 2013), christian (29th June 2013), crosby (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Fractalius (29th June 2013), Fred Steeves (29th June 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), jagman (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), mahalall (29th June 2013), Peace of Mind (30th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Soulboy (30th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Syl (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013), Vrilya (29th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Sylvia, have you no faith, that all the bad has to pass also? It is these times, but remember, those with a heart of love and good intent and Christ's conscious, that want the good to come, must have faith, that the promises, as we have seen, will also come true about just removing the evil, and having remnant left for the new age. All the new ages were this way. All the 3600 year cycles have occurred, just with different intent on the human heart and mind. When they got too big for their britches and lead the lambs to slaughter, God will step in and stop it, in his time. This will be the 1st time that something else wonderful occurs. For we like all evolutionary creations, must evolve to peaceful good intention, and we like a butterfly, develop a spirit. Not just any spirit, mind you, but one that God can work within.

Why worry, just get the truth out, and pray on the things you cannot change or feel you don't know how to change. Ask your divine guide for help, and don't be afraid, the ptw, feed on your fear. It's how they've kept us here under control for millennia, in fear. Does not a person of faith, have to practice it daily? Now would be a good time. For all things are done on faith, all things are done "with" faith in HIS promise. All the books are not myths of man"kind."

A little advice to fight back on those who would snoop. Get used to running your protection program and scan for them to get them off you laptop. Also, close your sites, you are signed into. All of them and open them only when you want to make a comment. Sometimes at the top, when it says: "remember me" with a check next to it? Uncheck it and this way, if your pc goes into rest, while away and open on this site, you can re-open as you visit the site, or return back to it. I used to leave it open, until "Goggles/Google" started tapping into facebook and yahoo email system. Now I barely use my e-mail unless signing a petition and sometimes I just go to the site, without opening the mail, if I want to sign one or see what's up. If you don't open the mail, but see the person it's coming from, you can just go to it, and keep the snoopers out.
    Very important to keep your passwords in a file under "one note." or Note pad, so you don't forget them.
    Actually i do have faith, and to a certain extend thats the most important i have. I have love for those who are both aware and unaware. Its just that faith alone doesnt always gets things done. As for worrying.. i am defenitely not led by fear. And i dont see the police knocking on my door anytime soon and even if so offcourse i will take my stand for what i believe and those i believe in. It was just a thought i had and like many other thoughts it made me wonder.. these times remain interresting and seeing what happens all around us i dont think remaining vigilant has anything to do with fear itself, rather how to take apropriate measures if things do get more grimm.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Syl For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), crosby (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Have a gratitude list instead.
    Worry and fear---negative emotions are the delight of the lower order---they feed on and promote these.
    You can shine light but you cant shine darkness.
    The first two commandments are your ultimate protection.
    Chris
    I agree to the fullest. But again even revolutionaries need to take measures to get things done.. worry and fear, not the 'brightest' choice of words perhaps, anticipation and taking action accordingly maybe thats the terminology i was looking for.. often we worry even in the slightest, to do exactly this. And thats were imo my faith and believe system comes in.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Syl For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), greybeard (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Syl (here)
    should we worry even more?
    Hi Syl, the way I see it it's the other way around. The power structure is beyond "worried", paranoid would be a better description. It's quite sad really, but when "someone" tries to mask their own fear and inadequacies by acquiring more and more power (like a drug addict), the fear actually multiplies exponentially. It's a vicious downward spiral, and the only way to stay ahead of the fear is to keep acquiring more control. Hint: It doesn't end well...

Now, do you know what "they" fear far above all else? Not being feared.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

I figure their 'A' list would be people they know for a fact will be trouble. Part of me still wonders why they would bother housing and feeding them with the only explanation coming to this mind provided by the concept of some creature eating our energy.

There will also be massive refugees and people who were in transit, traveling and are now stuck far from home.

I've been on other forums where folks boast of all their weaponry and preparation for a siege.
    I figure they'll be rounded up rather quickly.

If you really think the big one is coming and all hell is gonna break lose, you can be a real radical and go get certified to be a volunteer rescue person, serve soup, chop wood, carry water ... be known as someone that isn't a problem and perhaps get into a position to help others later ... this is win-win idea because if hell doesn't come, you have new skills, new friends and are helping your fellow/fella Earthlings

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), EsmaEverheart (29th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Syl (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013), Vrilya (29th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I refuse to worry, they can make all the list they want, we have friends in high places , when it reaches critical mass, they are the ones that will be in the poo, once exposed , they will never have control of the population again ... We should make our own list of Evil people and be ahead of the game ...first on the list , Prescott Bush ... making loans to Nazis ... who's first on your list ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bluewool (9th July 2013), Bubu (30th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), jagman (29th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Selene (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I was wondering, with stuff like prism going on and the fact that almost everybody being monitored what are the chances people like us being on some sort of list? One discribing us like people that could be a danger to society or possibly future terrorists. What if the **** hits the fan so hard in the (near?) Future and some martial law will be declared, should we worry even more?

Hello - currently 7 billion + people are on "the list." Assimilate or "die."

Note, I was being sarcastic.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), jagman (29th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Well that's the power of the internet just search Google images for example they are like a huge storage database probably for NSA and the rest

http://images.google.com/search?site...mg.uH63lSSlpyI

Nothing is safe

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

-------

My guess -- and this really is just a guess -- is that there's the equivalent of a points system.

Like for driving offenses in the UK: speeding / driving while uninsured / failing to give a specimen for a breath test / failing to stop after an accident -- etc, etc -- all are 'worth' a certain number of penalty points. When the driver's total reaches a certain threshold, they are disqualified.

So...
    • NWO-critical blogger with more than [ _ ] visits per month = [ _ ] points.
    • NWO-critical YouTuber with more than [ _ ] subscribers = [ _ ] points.
    • Registered gun owner = [ _ ] points.
    • Membership of Avalon = [ _ ] points.
    • Facebook friends with others with [ _ ] points of more = [ _ ] points.
    etc, etc, etc, etc.

Then after that, it'll go on a spectrum. There'll be an 'A' list, a 'B' list, a 'C' list, all the way to a 'Z' list. And people will move up and down according to their activity, all tracked in real time.

The actual calculations will be far more sophisticated: they will take into account spending patterns, purchases of certain products, keywords used in e-mails and phone calls, travel patterns, websites visited, keywords searched for, and even [maybe] whether you buy raw milk or not.

Each list ('A', 'B', 'C', etc) will have certain protocols attached to it. Like -- if there's a certain level of martial law, then the 'A's will be interned without trial; the 'B's will be arrested and interrogated; the 'C's will receive a letter of warning; etc, etc, etc.

Remember: I'm hypothesizing this. I don't know any details at all. But I'm pretty sure that the operational structure will be something like this.

In fact, I may have earned myself a few points for this very post.

24. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Chester (29th June 2013), Conchis (1st July 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2013), Fred Steeves (29th June 2013), jagman (29th June 2013), Jean-Marie (30th June 2013), kanishk (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), mahalall (29th June 2013), Mike (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), RunningDeer (30th June 2013), sdv (6th July 2013), Selene (29th June 2013), Soulboy (30th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), Syl (29th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013), Tesseract (29th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (29th June 2013), white wizard (29th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    should we worry even more?
    Hi Syl, the way I see it it's the other way around. The power structure is beyond "worried", paranoid would be a better description. It's quite sad really, but when "someone" tries to mask their own fear and inadequacies by acquiring more and more power (like a drug addict), the fear actually multiplies exponentially. It's a vicious downward spiral, and the only way to stay ahead of the fear is to keep acquiring more control. Hint: It doesn't end well...

Now, do you know what "they" fear far above all else? Not being feared.
    I totally agree, but there is a difference between worrying and fear.
    As worrying for a loved one when they arent doing so well.

Offcourse we shouldnt let fear or worries get in the way on our quest for truth.
    And for that matter i dont think 'they' can stop us.

I just think its in interresting thought, one that could have future implications.
    And its easy perhaps for us westeners to speak about not fearing or letting love guide but such terminology works less when **** hits the fan and loved ones start to die. Tell it to the palestinians, or the the gay people in oeganda, enough minorities to use as an example.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Syl For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Fred Steeves (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), Redcolibri (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    I figure their 'A' list would be people they know for a fact will be trouble. Part of me still wonders why they would bother housing and feeding them with the only explanation coming to this mind provided by the concept of some creature eating our energy.

There will also be massive refugees and people who were in transit, traveling and are now stuck far from home.

I've been on other forums where folks boast of all their weaponry and preparation for a siege.
    I figure they'll be rounded up rather quickly.

If you really think the big one is coming and all hell is gonna break lose, you can be a real radical and go get certified to be a volunteer rescue person, serve soup, chop wood, carry water ... be known as someone that isn't a problem and perhaps get into a position to help others later ... this is win-win idea because if hell doesn't come, you have new skills, new friends and are helping your fellow/fella Earthlings
    Thnx! I dont know if the big one is coming just yet.. but i def keep it in the back of my head. And offcourse we dont have such crazy laws (yet) like they have in the usa. (That everybody could be labeled a terrorist and delt with accordingly)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Syl For This Post:

Another1 (29th June 2013), Bubu (30th June 2013), Chester (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

My guess -- and this really is just a guess -- is that there's the equivalent of a points system.

Like for driving offenses in the UK: speeding / driving while uninsured / failing to give a specimen for a breath test / failing to stop after an accident -- etc, etc -- all are 'worth' a certain number of penalty points. When the driver's total reaches a certain threshold, they are disqualified.

So...
    • NWO-critical blogger with more than [ _ ] visits per month = [ _ ] points.
    • NWO-critical YouTuber with more than [ _ ] subscribers = [ _ ] points.
    • Registered gun owner = [ _ ] points.
    • Membership of Avalon = [ _ ] points.
    • Facebook friends with others with [ _ ] points of more = [ _ ] points.
    etc, etc, etc, etc.

Then after that, it'll go on a spectrum. There'll be an 'A' list, a 'B' list, a 'C' list, all the way to a 'Z' list. And people will move up and down according to their activity, all tracked in real time.

The actual calculations will be far more sophisticated: they will take into account spending patterns, purchases of certain products, keywords used in e-mails and phone calls, travel patterns, websites visited, keywords searched for, and even [maybe] whether you buy raw milk or not.

Each list ('A', 'B', 'C', etc) will have certain protocols attached to it. Like -- if there's a certain level of martial law, then the 'A's will be interned without trial; the 'B's will be arrested and interrogated; the 'C's will receive a letter of warning; etc, etc, etc.

Remember: I'm hypothesizing this. I don't know any details at all. But I'm pretty sure that the operational structure will be something like this.

In fact, I may have earned myself a few points for this very post.

Hi Bill - I have experimented with the idea I am chipped (in fact... but I will refrain from complicating this more at this moment - perhaps multiple chips from various groups who have varying interests) -

anyways, the results of my "experiments" supports my hypothesis.

In addition, I theorize that the goal of at least one of these groups, "the illumed and nutty" - aka the Illuminati) is that their chip be installed no later than December 21, 2012 which was - the activation date of this particular program.

I will end this on a positive note. My experience in applying my theory as if it were true has been nothing short of incredible, positive and well... I feel I have been welcomed into being a "Human 2.0"

Now, if this is all generally true - is it good or bad or what? I have no ability to answer that question.

What if one day we look back on it all and consider that we seem to live in the Land of Oz and "the wizard" ain't such a bad sort after all?

But as some have learned, I always try and look at the bright side.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I've wrote some really scathing threads on the system and it's leadership.
    I am a gun owner. I have attended several Tea Party's although
    i'm not a member.(Libertarian) I'm sure that when it hits the fan
    I will be designated for a fema camp or disposal.
    but I refuse to let myself worry about things that are out of
    my control.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Chester (29th June 2013), Eram (29th June 2013), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), sdv (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), white wizard (29th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    my control.
    Who exactly do you think will be responsible for running these death

camps. I will not dispute the idea that they exist and people have

planned to use them, but the simple fact is only a lunatic would

comply with orders to man one of these stations and murder people.

Maybe the police ? probably not considering every was taught in

school about how the Nazis did this.

The Military ? no same as above the military is trained in what

constitutes a lawful order and a great deal of service man are wide

awake these days.

To get back on topic the watch list is humorous, because the more

points you get the more they watch you, but there watching you

anyways so who really cares.

Its not like they can do anything about it, so Ill say and do whatever I

want and those people watching can kiss my @#$
    Last edited by white wizard; 29th June 2013 at 17:45.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Chester (29th June 2013), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2013), jagman (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), Nickolai (30th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Syl and all avalonians...
    What we need do is stay true to our hearts and on the course of being what I now call Avalonian minded.

Those that have armed them self's will just be used as drone practice and will be considered part of a justified expenditure of defense, i'm sorry to say!

The way the PTB are showing themselves to be if weakening themselves massively day-to-day. They are not good shepherds they are actually forcing sleeple/people to awaken.

More people are seeing TPTB for what thay are.
    Any-list we might be on will only be a righteous list.
    We must awaken and awaken others by being as we are where we are and meet up on a list ha.

They are armed to their blackened teeth and could wipe us out at a push of a button, nothing we could do bout that physically.

BUT!
    We the world are lighting up, we will be in the light. It might be our decedents that have full light of life, we are part of that.
    So no worry's all is correct for this time period we are living in, great isn't it, if you realize-that it's great ha!

Love and Hugs Syl and all.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Chester (29th June 2013), jagman (29th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), Syl (29th June 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    my control.
    Quote Who exactly do you think will be responsible for running these death

camps.
    I will not dispute the idea that they exist and people have

planned to use them, but the simple fact is only a lunatic would

comply with orders to man one of these stations and murder people.

Maybe the police ? probably not considering every was taught in

school about how the Nazis did this.

The Military ? no same as above the military is trained in what

constitutes a lawful order and a great deal of service man are wide

awake these days.

To get back on topic the watch list is humorous, because the more

points you get the more they watch you, but there watching you

anyways so who really cares.

It not like they can do anything about it, so Ill say and do whatever I

want and those people watching can kiss my @#$
    They will have their version of the Nazis .Psychopaths from the DHS
    or other GOV entities running the camps. (Re-educational camps)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bubu (30th June 2013), Chester (29th June 2013), Kraut (29th June 2013), Magneticman (29th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th June 2013), white wizard (29th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast