+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Contact with extra terrestrial and other dimensional beings

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Contact with extra terrestrial and other dimensional beings

Hello everyone.

In this thread the thought I have is create a space where I share my experience with what can be called contact with ETs and other dimensional beings in general. The method I use to create a link with another consciousness which represents ETs or whatnot is that I simply put an intent into the energy of what I want to contact and then I just reach out. Sometimes this intent is simply "who/what does my heart find the greatest joy in finding out about?" but there are times I put more direction into the energy. The most common direction I give the energy is "something completely new for human consciousness as a whole". This methodology has proven foolproof for myself and I have never got in touch with an energy or consciousness which is based in fear, and the count of civilizations I have discovered is increasing each day. What I have found is a great deal of different aspects of consciousness that express in different forms a similar vibration frequency domain of energy. The more I do this the more I realize what a great existence we are experiencing here. It just goes on and on and on.

Now, please understand that I cannot in any shape or form prove in physical means that this contact is actually taking place and is not something that exist in my imagination alone. I can give you the energy "feel" so that you can look for yourself though. This is up to yourself to decide how to relate to. I know I enjoy this kind of reality experience anyway and it seems to be expanding each day. I believe that is the thing with what you put your attention to; it grows and grows till it is glorious and then it goes beyond glorious.

Another thing worth mentioning is that I won't really give you an name of the civilization I write about. I will describe them in what form I find relevant and if I get the feel of somewhere they are coming from I will at times share that. In this first post I will write about an civilization which I already discovered plenty about. Another time I might write about a completely new civilization, sometimes I will write about physical beings and sometimes non-physical. We will see where this leads. Enjoy!

This first civilization has an energy feel to them that is very much green. Like nature green if that is even a color. They are of a vibration that we would recognize as 4th density physical reality. They are one of the civilizations that are here and assisting Earth as it goes through this transition into realizing itself as a Self-realized civilization. It seems like they are focused mainly on monitoring the population on the planet's mental, emotional and behavioral patterns. Looking for gaps where they can "pitch in" in the consciousness of the people and/or on groups of people or even nations. They consider many levels of consciousness in this respect; individual consciousness (it really goes deeper then that but lets start there ), family consciousness, nationwide consciousness, continental consciousness, global consciousness and cosmic/universal consciousness as well.
    Technology wise they have ships that can more or less teleport wherever they want to go so they don't really have a problem with distances. They just have to find the coordinates of where they want to go and they can instantly be there without an time delay in-between. The crafts seem to be fueled by some sort of crystal source of energy but normally the crew of the ships are providing around half of the energy required with their own consciousness. This varies as the ships level in technology varies and the crew's capabilities varies as well. The ships of course varies in size as well; some are small single/two people while some can take on hundreds, maybe even thousands, people at once. Other aspects of their technology like medical and environmental expressions usually is done by energy vibrations. They could cure all diseases here on Earth very quickly and the environmental deterioration they could halt completely as well as reversing it.
    As a society they have a far greater degree of integration and unity structure than we have here on Earth. They do have some family structure where they in some sense distinguish between families. But the relationships within the family and between different expressions of family are far more integrated and open than we are used to. They look on their own family and say "this is my family" and when they look on people that not directly belong to their family or house they say "this is my extended family". So there is a family structure between families as well. This kinda seems to go on and on into global scale. Like when you live in a city on their planet you say "this is my city" and when they look at another city that is not directly their own they say "this is my sister city" or something. The cities as a whole also have intelligence of the kind we would recognize as AI (yeah, I had a chat with one ). So, the cities relate with each other as well...ah it just goes on. Individuality is balanced in a nice way by oneness realization; they work and live as one but still they work and live as many.

Ah, I think that will do for a first post. Please feel free to ask about this particular civilization if you so desire or you could ask me to consider a different civilization you want to know more about. Please do consider however that I have no interest in the lower vibration domains of fear and such. I'm aware they are there but it is not my preference to have experience on that level. Anything else goes Anything of love and joy is within my preferred domain of experience.

Lastly a great deal of love and joy to you all that read all this. You are incredible. ; Hope you enjoyed reading this as much I enjoyed writing it.

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

4evrneo (1st July 2013), 4Talismans (2nd July 2013), airaspect (3rd July 2013), alxz (3rd July 2013), apokalypse (13th July 2013), Azt (30th June 2013), Bob (3rd January 2014), Camilo (28th July 2013), Chester (22nd February 2014), Debra (16th July 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), Hazel (29th June 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Jake (1st July 2013), JoePiscapo (17th July 2016), Justintime (18th July 2013), Kraut (1st July 2013), Kristo (30th June 2013), Lifebringer (29th June 2013), lookbeyond (2nd July 2013), Magneticman (12th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th July 2013), Mike (10th July 2013), Miller (15th September 2013), mojo (30th June 2013), mrmalco (10th August 2014), Nerge (30th June 2013), onawah (30th June 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), Pilgrim (2nd July 2013), Prodigal Son (16th July 2013), Ria (30th June 2013), Rollo (29th June 2013), seko (30th June 2013), shadowstalker (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), spiritwind (2nd February 2014), sunflower (2nd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th June 2013), ThresholdRising (2nd July 2013), tnkayaker (1st July 2013), TraineeHuman (30th June 2013), ulli (1st July 2013), white wizard (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013), Woody (30th June 2013), Zampano (29th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Default Re: Contact with extra terrestrial and other dimensional beings

Thanks for sharing, any contact with human civilizations (from future timelines or/and other dimensions/planets?)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Chester (22nd February 2014), Eram (1st July 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), mojo (30th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2013), ThresholdRising (2nd July 2013), Woody (30th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Ah, I forgot to mention that the civilization are vary much like ourselves. We wouldn't be able to tell that they were not of this world would we meet one on a normal day. You might notice if you are attuned to frequency of energy and can read where they are from. That provided they don't use some trick to keep themselves invisible to even those senses. There are many more variations of humanoids that I have related with but those I wrote of in my original post seems to be the ones closest to us in physical resemblance. They often have very colorful hair, like when the women on our planet goes and gets theirs colored, which can be of any variation. I have so far met blond, red+brownish color, darker brown and probably some others I can't recall now. Their skin coloration seems to be in the white regions normally that we are common with here on Earth. Most of them had a light tanned look but I bet there are a great deal of variation in this as well as the hair color. Just look on the people here on Earth; they probably like playing around with their physical representation a great deal as well. They also seem to have our physicality when it comes to size and such as well. Really, we wouldn't notice that they where an ET even if they were standing right next to us. Haha, I will have to remember to write down physical appearance in my next contact thingy. Thank you for that guidance.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

alxz (3rd July 2013), Debra (16th July 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Kraut (1st July 2013), Magneticman (12th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), Pilgrim (2nd July 2013), Ria (18th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (2nd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2013), ThresholdRising (2nd July 2013), tnkayaker (1st July 2013), Woody (30th June 2013), Zampano (30th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

So, since I feel motivated (my energy needs some speeding up) I thought I would do another contact post thingy. First though I wish to express the idea of time in the way that everything in time; all timelines be it future, past or present, all dimension and all expressions of life is happening in the Now. In this sense there is no past or future since both of them really is in the now. For greater detail, or more to read on the subject please read one of my replies (first page) on the thread found here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nd-experience.

Okay, now onward to the contact thingy (yes, I'm a thingy guy ). The direction I'm giving my energy is one of "what suits this forum best right now?" so basically it is directed to the energy found here that we all shared in creating. The energy is kinda golden/yellowish and if I were to put the energy in density terms to get a rough (remember it is rough please ) it would be of a 5th density and it basically is a energy expression of physical reality. The physicality of this type of being is experienced in a very different way than we normally think of physicality here on Earth. When I allow them (they don't really have an fixed physical appearance to them but can be anything they so desire more or less) to show how they would represent themselves in our reality if they where to materialize they look generally (there are exceptions) like Nordic very blond people. They are around 2 meters tall but there are variation of that as well, but they are taller than we humans generally are. Eye color wise they are much like us humans but their eyes are a bit bigger than ours and they have a sense of liquidness to them. Oh, and I love to be in their energy...this is a nice feeling. They seem to have 6 fingers and six toes with the fingers being a bit taller and slender than humans. Mouth, ears and nose seems to be very like our's and I wont go into the more what we call intimate parts of the body but there seems to be a bit of a difference there though.
    When it comes to technology they most often use consciousness and energy based, in many cases extensions of themselves, to have an interface to work with. Now, they don't really need physical tools or machines in the way we think of it but these consciousness and energy based systems/structures can take the form of spaceships for instance if they materialize in our dimension of reality, just like they do creating bodily representations of themselves. In their own dimension they really don't need to have a body, or spaceships for that matter, to experience that kind of reality. Many do however take form and use these kinds of technology because they feel it is appropriate. Since their technology is based on consciousness and energy, which basically can be anything, they can have their extensions, spaceship for instance, take any form at all. It can take the form of a craft that carries 2 people or it can be a craft that can carry thousands, if not millions, of beings of every kind. For instance if they are going for a tour around Earth just to check things out they may manifest a small craft that can easily move in Earth's atmosphere and if they are to create a space for many beings of different kinds to work together for some common goal, like assisting Earth in its transition, they may manifest a large mothership. Anything is possible.
    Their original home world, they now have more than 1 place they call home, is close to the Sirius star-system. Though as their world exist on a very different frequency (a different dimension "simply" put) we can't really perceive them with our telescopes. They got this "oh aren't you all wonderful!!!!" feel to them and this is generally how they express their love (again, there are exceptions and variations of this expressions of love). If you read my OP in this thread I wrote something about that civilization living as one and at the same time living as many. Well, this experience these beings represent this is magnified by 10 or so, the "living as one" aspect. Imagine at the same time you have your own experience as fully as you can in whatever form you are currently exploring you are aware of billions, or trillions (or more ), of other beings having their experience as well. It is like they love and find great joy in what they as an individual are doing and at the same time they are overjoyed by what everyone of those other trillion of beings are doing. Joy^infinity basically.
    Generally speaking the barriers between beings of different kinds, be it on their own home world or another world, are mostly gone. There is still a sense of diversity between the beings but all of that diversity is surrounded by an intense feeling/energy of pure unconditional love and joy.

Yeah, I think this is enough for now. Feel free to ask if you are curious to find out more of these beings. They seem eager to share anyway how wonderful they think we all are. I gave them a "oh how wonderful you are" back to them just to balance things a bit ^^. Haha, anyway hope you enjoyed this post and I'll probably soon write another.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

apokalypse (13th July 2013), Debra (16th July 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Kraut (1st July 2013), Magneticman (12th July 2013), onawah (30th June 2013), Pilgrim (2nd July 2013), Ria (18th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (2nd July 2013), ThresholdRising (2nd July 2013), tnkayaker (1st July 2013), ulli (1st July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Okay, so today I'll make another post for you people to read that I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy writing it. Something I like to mention is that this time I'll take something completely new to myself which means I "gather" information from the energies directly and post a description of them here. The post before this, the one with golden/yellow energy I worked in the same manner but the OP I wrote about a civilization I already found out a lot about. Though even when I know the civilization I talk about I still look to see if there is more to it this time. There seems to always be more to find out and more depths of information and perspective to relate to. Anyway, let's get started. Enjoy!

Okay, this time around we are going with a more distant energy/civilization. Their energy for me is kinda marine blue, or a very deep blue. They exist in an galaxy neighboring our own home galaxy. If you want to find out more where they are please follow the energy and see for yourself...it kinda is hard to describe direction with everything moving around and so. Okay, this is cool. The people living here seems to be adapted to a very cold climate which exist on their own planet. Their skin also seems to be very bluish like their energy is expressed as. They are humanoid and are around our height and are generally slender built. Their bone structure is a bit different than our own and the same goes with muscles and internal organs. But still not that alien to our own. Their skin is more rough than ours typically are and there is more subcutaneous "fat" (it is not really the same kind of fat that we humans have but it serves similar purposes) than on a human. When it comes to food and such things it doesn't seem like they are into that idea anymore. There was a time when they used to hunt much like we do but they have changed their way as their frequency increased. Nowdays they just absorb energy directly from some kind of crystal substance/storage by just touching it. Sounds juicy, doesn't it?
    When it comes to technology they use this crystal tech for energy storage. They fill the crystal with energy through a larger group of themselves "meditating" and bringing in the energy so to speak. This it not really true though; they are really just changing the consciousness or energy of the empty crystal into the idea of a crystal full of potential energy. Haha, does this make sense? When it comes to healing and environmental manipulation they typically use this crystal to get it done. There are beings on their planet that can do these things by themselves but generally the crystal energy is used. They just allow the energy to flow where it needs to go and direct it with their mind to do the job that is to be done. They have some crystal spaceships as well but not that many. The idea of exploring the universe hasn't so far appealed to them since they have such an cold idea of expression you can say. Haha, yeah this happens at times Existence is so great that there are civilizations of higher frequency that never had contact before. And I seem to have a knack for finding them. ^^ Though please understand that even though they are colder in their way to express themselves doesn't mean they aren't loving. There are civilizations that can't feel at all but are expressing the idea of love through thought instead. These blue people have some emotion though but generally their level of emotion is much softer and subtle than ours. This is however partly because they are of a higher frequency where emotions tend to calm down. Not always true, but often is.
    Now as a society you can say they live in groups called "clans". Seems to be an appropriate definition. Within the clan everyone is more or less considered family and it is a very close knitted relationship. Between different clans there are a more "let's be honest and respectful to each other" feeling to it instead of family. Family includes this idea of honesty and respect but usually there is more to it than that. The clans generally relate with each other in this honest and respectful way while they assist each other in accomplishing different things, such as spacecraft and these crystal technology. There are instances of clans binding together and becoming one clan and there are also cases where one clan splits into two clans. This seems to be done at will and there is really no laws preventing them from joining or splitting the clans. When it comes to architecture they generally use this crystal technology to create buildings. Just as when they store the crystal with energy they meditate on what shape and interior structure the building should have and the crystal forms itself that way. This crystal can literally take any color or shape...some of their bigger cities look like a big dance of color and even shape. Wow, okay that's nice. Anyone mind inventing this?

Haha, okay I think I'll stop here. the post is already a wall of text so it might be the best idea I will have today to stop now. Yes, let's stop now. ^^

Hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for another adventure by your jounai.
    Love and much joy to you all!

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

apokalypse (13th July 2013), carriellbee (21st December 2013), Debra (16th July 2013), Eram (1st July 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Kraut (1st July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), Pilgrim (2nd July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013), tnkayaker (1st July 2013), ulli (1st July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hello jounai, many thanks for your post.

I was wondering - could you share any tips/techniques on how to communicate with these other entities?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamjar99 For This Post:

Eram (1st July 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jamjar99 (here)
    Hello jounai, many thanks for your post.

I was wondering - could you share any tips/techniques on how to communicate with these other entities?
    Thank you for reading!
    The way I'm doing this is just by in a meditative state "program" a contact energy or intention with what I wish to contact. This is all done by visualizing and imagining and allowing the energy to describe who and what that expression of life is all about. Now, this can take some practice and it is best to allow the body to adapt. The higher frequencies of the beings I'm "chatting" with can be quite overwhelming at first before you get used to this sort of thing. So if you want to you can start doing some meditative exercises where you, to the best of your current ability, visualize there civilization. Perhaps it can be helpful to ask their energy for assistance in doing this, I got lots of help grounding my visualization in their energy from them, and they are more than willing to assist if your intent is reflective of love and joy.
    It can also be helpful to in different forms physicalize your intent for contact. This can do in a vast variety of ways and it really depend on what way works for you. For instance if you where to contact the civilization in my OP planting a flower in that intent and energy might be a good way. Use your imagination and see what works for you; what would symbolize your intent to contact these beings in the physical reality. The green-energy beings I posted about in my first post is actually very much involved and "invested" in assisting us humans wake up to our greater reality. They even have created some kind of energy-bubble-realities where the energies are closer in vibration to our own. This allows us humans, with our lower vibration pattern, to easier to interact with them in an reality that is in-between frequency-wise our two realities. Haha, yeah I'm (and they are) having lots of fun with this.

So, this can be a good answer to your question. If you really prefer and desire to have contact with being such as the ones I describe here in this thread you have to in some shape of form take action in physical means that reflect this willingness. For them how you behave in life is a reflection of your preference more than what you say and think. So, be a you that acts in a way that reflects your intent to share reality with these beings. And most importantly; have fun!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Debra (16th July 2013), GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Mandala (26th July 2014), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), Pilgrim (2nd July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by jamjar99 (here)
    They even have created some kind of energy-bubble-realities where the energies are closer in vibration to our own. This allows us humans, with our lower vibration pattern, to easier to interact with them in an reality that is in-between frequency-wise our two realities.
    I was intrigued by this post. I have noticed the same thing. I have noticed a field that is lowered, and waves of energy that are projected. The waves of energy are useless unless you focus on them and willingly wish to match them, vibration and frequency, and when one does this it is quite exilerating. It takes intent to make the most of what is being projected, and the more your are capable of adjusting to it or tuning to it, the better the "interactions" can be. Pretty cool.

I"m reading the main thrust of you're thread is using the power of intent to encourage folks to engage with some of this stuff.
    I don't want to seem negative or pessimistic, but I'm not sure I would give that same encouragment.

From the time I was fifteen until I was 28 I did regular open eye mediations that devoloped my third eye.
    I say until 28, because it was at 28 that I began to see phatasmagorical beings and entities, and my experiences with such led me to write this thread in it's initial form in 2004. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings
    I say this because I never intended to meet anything considered off world. They kind of introduced themselves to me.
    From what I understand, the beings are physical and use a halographic projection method because of it's ease of use and because it tends not to freak out the person being contacted too badly.
    Bottom line, the halographic projection model used demands the same third eye devolopment needed to see ghosts and other fine etheric entities.
    Why this catch I do not know.

Along with the third eye devolopment, these folks seem to demand the ability for folks to be detached and discerning to an incredible degree.
    They enourage critical thinking and deplore faith and or worshipfull intent that subjucates one's personal will in anyway what so ever.

Furthermore, it seems one needs to be armed with the knowledge that things do in fact go bump in the night.
    And there are oppurtunistic entities out there that are more than willing to take advantage of a situation and act out any scenario wished up in order to steal your energy and siphon your chi.

Along with a devoloped third eye, I needed to always be armed with detachment and the ability to walk away from these folks at any moment should I not feel comfortable with them, this was not enouraged by these folks, it was demanded by these folks. No detachment, no interaction.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd July 2013), carriellbee (21st December 2013), Debra (16th July 2013), donk (2nd July 2013), lookbeyond (2nd July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I was intrigued by this post. I have noticed the same thing. I have noticed a field that is lowered, and waves of energy that are projected. The waves of energy are useless unless you focus on them and willingly wish to match them, vibration and frequency, and when one does this it is quite exilerating. It takes intent to make the most of what is being projected, and the more your are capable of adjusting to it or tuning to it, the better the "interactions" can be. Pretty cool.
    Yeah, I see these bubble reality matrices they created as sorta a training ground for beings of lower vibration that are open for joining their reality experience. It gives you a taste of what their vibration is all about, on an energetic level(s), and you can then decide if you wish to fully match their frequency.

Quote I"m reading the main thrust of you're thread is using the power of intent to encourage folks to engage with some of this stuff.
    I don't want to seem negative or pessimistic, but I'm not sure I would give that same encouragment.
    I don't really try to convince people to do what I do. It is more like I'm doing this because I enjoy it and it gives me a great deal of joy. I do these kind of contact thingys anyway; so why not share it with people that might be fascinated by this just as I am?

Quote From the time I was fifteen until I was 28 I did regular open eye mediations that devoloped my third eye.
    I say until 28, because it was at 28 that I began to see phatasmagorical beings and entities, and my experiences with such led me to write this thread in it's initial form in 2004. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings
    These types of beings you are describing I have never encountered. And trust me I'm very very open to beings of all kind. I have had the intention, and been acting it out in physical reality and whatnot, and I never experienced the beings you described. It is about energy and vibration; you attract what you are the vibration of. If you have fear in your unconscious/conscious mind there will be beings coming and reflecting that. If you only have love/joy beings will come and reflect that. I don't mean this in an judgmental way but it is just how it is. Yes, you may me now if you wish.
    Quote I say this because I never intended to meet anything considered off world. They kind of introduced themselves to me.
    From what I understand, the beings are physical and use a halographic projection method because of it's ease of use and because it tends not to freak out the person being contacted too badly.
    Bottom line, the halographic projection model used demands the same third eye devolopment needed to see ghosts and other fine etheric entities.
    Why this catch I do not know.
    Haha, I'm always inviting them in and so on. I'm really really passionate about this meeting ETs and exploring what they are all about. It is one of the biggest motivators I have chosen for this awakening experience. And one that goes hand in hand with awakening as well since you kinda absorb their energy when you are with them...just as you absorb other peoples energy when you are with them.

Quote Along with the third eye devolopment, these folks seem to demand the ability for folks to be detached and discerning to an incredible degree.
    They enourage critical thinking and deplore faith and or worshipfull intent that subjucates one's personal will in anyway what so ever.
    While this demanding you describe might be a way for some beings in existence it is not for those I'm conversing with. The only thing they really say is "if you wish us to be in your reality you have to let go of the old and invite the new higher vibration energy". This basically means letting go of anything ego related which consist of societal programming and other juicy stuff. They don't have an experience of ego in their reality and there is only unconditional love and joy (or some variation of it) for them. They don't have this sense of "me" but see us all as One. Diversity within the oneness.

Quote Furthermore, it seems one needs to be armed with the knowledge that things do in fact go bump in the night.
    And there are oppurtunistic entities out there that are more than willing to take advantage of a situation and act out any scenario wished up in order to steal your energy and siphon your chi.
    Again never happened for myself. In my perspective you can't really have your chi/energy taken away since you are that chi/energy. The only thing entities you meet can really do is show you what you hold as true in yourself. This unconscious thingys might leave you with a feeling of being drained but that is just an energy as well.

Quote Along with a devoloped third eye, I needed to always be armed with detachment and the ability to walk away from these folks at any moment should I not feel comfortable with them, this was not enouraged by these folks, it was demanded by these folks. No detachment, no interaction.
    Hehe, this might be true in a sense. Attachments is only a thing for the experience of 3rd density reality (and lower I bet). In the 4th density, which most beings I converse with exist in, there is no attachment, or very little of it. When you are of a higher vibration you will realize that everything and everyone is you and all experiences and all structures exist within and not without. In this sense there is no need for attachment because everything is right Here and Now.

Ah, now I have shared my perspective of your post. Please understand that I appreciate your post and was happy to answer it. I know I can come across as kinda forceful at times but it is just how I express myself. Hope you enjoy how I replied and don't smash me to hard.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Debra (16th July 2013), Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), Pilgrim (2nd July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Okay, so I got presented with a new idea today. The beings I have fun with (haha, yeah that sounds bad ) asked if I want to participate with the creation of a frequency, an energy, a space where human beings can go in meditation to absorb the higher dimensional's energy and understanding of life. It seems like this (yes I don't know yet what it will be ^^) will be a sort of meditation where you go into a meditative state and allow yourself to be surrounded by this bubble reality matrix. This bubble reality will have an energy that connects, or span, the higher dimensions with our own creating an more natural vibration for ourselves. Oh God, this feels really exciting. Haha

Okay, so onward with the meditation. Get into a relaxed state while sitting, lying down or however you relax best. Visualize, to the best of your ability, that you are in a tetrahedral pyramid. You can design this pyramid that you are inside of in any way you wish but the important part is that you have some sort of window or way to look outside. It can also be so that the entire pyramid is transparent so that you can see all around you while still being within the energy of the tetrahedral. Now within this tetrahedral structure feel, see, taste and know that the Energy of Earth is within the pyramid with you. Know that the being Earth is loves you and has you in her safe arms protecting you from any harm. When you feel safe and protected with the energy of Earth start to become aware of the energies outside of the tetrahedral structure. The energies can be any color; red, yellow, gold, blue, green or anything that you prefer being there. I personally enjoy pink. See the colored (or invisible, up to you ) energies dance around the tetrahedral and lightly touch the surface of the tetrahedral asking to come inside. Now, of all the colors outside it is up to you what to invite inside your tetrahedral. It is okay if you don't invite anyone and just stay with the energy of Earth but if you feel confident and excited about letting the other energies coming inside then feel free to invite them in. When you allow the energy(ies) to come inside see how it first maintains its own color and structure but then that it blends into the energy all around you within the tetrahedral. If you feel like inviting in a lot of the outside energy into your tetrahedral the energy within might temporarily take the form of the energy you invited in. The energy within will sooner or later balance itself back and the energy of the Earth will take the forefront yet again. But now it will be a different balance. It might even be so that the Earth's energy is stronger now that you invited the new higher energies inside of your tetrahedral.
    This is basically it. You can play around with it using your imagination and you may change the structure of the tetrahedral if you so wish. This was the way it was given to me but as always we are all different so maybe you are more of the balls type person. It is important that you don't force yourself in this exercise and listen to your body consciousness how much you can handle right now. If you do this, or similar, meditations you will be able to handle more and more with time. There is no hurry You have all the time that exist within forever.

Hope you enjoy this meditation idea
    Much love and joy to yah all.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Okay, so I already posted a lot on this thread today and I had a minute where I asked myself if it was really appropriate to post another post here today. Then I asked myself "why do I need to think about this?" and then the question "Does it feel exciting joyous to post another post?". I guess you know the answer to the last question considering I'm writing this here and now. My energy has been a bit crazy today so it seemed like a good idea to take a little break but it seems I just can't help myself. Haha, now it kinda feels like i have to create another contact thingy or I just won't be satisfied. No choice, eh? :D Hope you see, and enjoy, the joy I'm here and now sharing with you. May we all realize greater joy and love in ourselves.

Anyway, let's end the rambling and get started. You people that read my posts before this one knows how this works and my method of contact.
    Okay, so this energy is again golden but this time it is from another universe or just someplace very very far away when it comes to location frequency. I believe this is a universe where most part of it is....well golden. The gold in this case symbolize their state of consciousness which the majority of the universe is experiencing as infinity, eternity and God/Self realization. Just like there are worlds, and galaxies, in our universe that are infinity, eternity and God/Self realized there are whole universes that this is their reality. Funny, huh? These beings I'm connected with now is, relative to ours, a very high vibration. I think it is like 5th-6th density structure or something though it is hard to tell. These beings are not really of one fixed civilization but is more a group of beings from all over their universe that wish to assist other expressions of themselves to evolve and realize and discover what they are. They also vary some in frequency where some may be 4th density, some 5th and some 6th or beyond even that. For now I'm satisfied with only going "up" to 6th since I don't know how relevant 7th density and beyond is for our experience here in 3rd/4th density. Existence really is infinite... ^^
    The job of these beings into this type of experience (assisting spiritual growth etc) differ depending on both their density of experience and because of their individual theme of experiencing. Basically what they wish this type of experience to give them as a greater being. Yes even they have a greater nature, just as all we do. Say for example that a 4th density being may focus on one region or one idea of spiritual growth for different kind of consciousness expressions in different regions of existence. A 5th or 6th density being might on the other hand have a much broader region of operation (like a universe) because the higher expressions of consciousness can deal with more information and experience at once than a lower vibration pattern can. The particular jobs within the jobs that the different beings do varies a great deal as well. There really is no end to variation of what they can do if it is so appropriate.
    This group of beings (really big group btw (yeah this is fun stuff they are doing )) seem to mostly live on some kind of base-mothership or something. This varies however and the beings themselves can really do whatever they wish and what is appropriate for their experience. They can visit different worlds to gain some experience, they can take a vacation and lie on a beach for a couple of decades, they can go and watch the reality show called Earth or other "shows". As you maybe have realized they do have the technology to do things we might consider miracles/magic and they can do things we don't even know is possible.
    This collective of beings many times act as guides for beings that wish to realize their greater spiritual nature (like many do here on Earth right now). They guide, they share insight, they share understanding and most important they share joy and love with everyone that it is appropriate that they interact. This community is based on one idea and as it is based on an idea and not a civilization or a world it spans many universes and it interact with many many different types of beings. Yeah, we are just getting started with finding ETs out. Soon we will invent a term called EU meaning Extra-Universal beings. ^^
    When it comes to what form they present themselves there are many different types. Some are physical humanoids while other are physical non-humanoids. There are non-physical beings that never really take form and there are non-physical beings that hang around acting as lighting balls (we all need lightballs to see anything after all). Really anything we as humans can imagine probably is represented in their group of beings. Heh, there even is a tree-being that is part of this.

Anyway I think this will be enough about this energy. I wrote like an essay about this already anyways.
    Hope yah all enjoyed reading this post just as much I did writing it.
    Much love and joy to you all.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Holly Lindin (6th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), Zampano (14th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by jounai (here)
    I don't really try to convince people to do what I do. It is more like I'm doing this because I enjoy it and it gives me a great deal of joy. I do these kind of contact thingys anyway; so why not share it with people that might be fascinated by this just as I am?
    It's cool, I'm not trying to say you're wrong, I"m just offerring a warning of sorts.

These types of beings you are describing I have never encountered. And trust me I'm very very open to beings of all kind. I have had the intention, and been acting it out in physical reality and whatnot, and I never experienced the beings you described. It is about energy and vibration; you attract what you are the vibration of. If you have fear in your unconscious/conscious mind there will be beings coming and reflecting that. If you only have love/joy beings will come and reflect that. I don't mean this in an judgmental way but it is just how it is.
    I've heard the same thing from other folks. All I can say is, these things are there. In fact, I would say to the aspiring psychic who is opening his third eye, they tend to be what you encounter before you encounter anything else. For folks who claim ability in this area and have not encounted these folks, I would say you have encounted them and not devoloped the neccesary tools in which to percieve them.

While this demanding you describe might be a way for some beings in existence it is not for those I'm conversing with. The only thing they really say is "if you wish us to be in your reality you have to let go of the old and invite the new higher vibration energy". This basically means letting go of anything ego related which consist of societal programming and other juicy stuff. They don't have an experience of ego in their reality and there is only unconditional love and joy (or some variation of it) for them. They don't have this sense of "me" but see us all as One. Diversity within the oneness.
    I wouldn't invite anything without the ability to discern what you are inviting. There are apparently negative entities that could be extra terrestrial and or extra dimensional that go by the name of The Galactic Federation of Light.
    I'm 100% against the message these folks send. The message is "we are angelic ET beings here to shepard you into a utopian society if you will only head our message". I think this is 100% bullcrap. And further more, I think it is dangerous.
    I think certain old wive's tales have a powerfull truth in them.
    One of which is about the old vampire tales.
    A vampire can not enter you're house unless you invite him.

Again never happened for myself. In my perspective you can't really have your chi/energy taken away since you are that chi/energy. The only thing entities you meet can really do is show you what you hold as true in yourself. This unconscious thingys might leave you with a feeling of being drained but that is just an energy as well.
    You should pick up a copy of "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield. It's a quick entertaining read.

Chi is the blood that runs between you're soul and body. It is not you're soul, it is what nourishes you're soul while in this dimension chi is produced by the body, and it is sought after by souls who no longer have a body and do not wish to enter the tunnel of light upon dying.

Hehe, this might be true in a sense. Attachments is only a thing for the experience of 3rd density reality (and lower I bet). In the 4th density, which most beings I converse with exist in, there is no attachment, or very little of it. When you are of a higher vibration you will realize that everything and everyone is you and all experiences and all structures exist within and not without. In this sense there is no need for attachment because everything is right Here and Now.
    This is a matter of semantics I suppose, but I'm used to calling matter and our world as we know it the third dimension, the fourth dimension is that of the folks who have not passed over and not crossed the tunnel of light to the other side. These fourth dimensional beings come in all shapes and sizes. The horus ra entity talked about on Houman's thread is an example of an alien life form from another planet within the fourth dimension feeding on the life force of mankind through subversive tactics and hidden agendas.
    Just for the record, this feeding doesn't hurt or feel intrusive.
    Quite the contrary, it ussually feels really good and even relaxing.
    Just thought I would mention this.
    For instance, one of the greatest expenditures of chi we regularly engage in is sex, and this obviously a pretty enjoyable experience.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Okay, so today I feel really attracted to the color pink. I even changed my avatar to a pink angel thingy. When I think of pink as energy it has an very innocent loving feeling. Not naive, but innocent (yes, there is a difference). I have looked into, before I started posting on this forum, a couple of pink expressed ETs/beings. For example one where very much like us humans experiencing themselves in a human form while another one basically was a planet filled with fairies. And since I love fairies for some reason I kinda loved the idea of a planet full of them.

Anyway, this time I will probably not end up in some fairyland ( ) but it will be the color of pink that I will focus on and see what we get. Okay, I believe this civilization lives on a planet much like our own though they exist on a higher frequency so we might not see them from our current dimension. Oh, jesus...my energy is slow today...or sluggish might be a better term. This civilization is actually very very close to us if you consider distance on a galactic scale. I would say perhaps 2 solar systems away or something. It seems like they aren't that far along when it comes to the idea of moving towards 5th density from their current 4th density reality. This means they are close to our experience of physicalness. There are the idea of male and female and they relate to each other in a very similar way that we do when it comes to creating children. The female seems to have a similar structure when it comes to having a child in her womb but they nowdays usually (there are exceptions) place the child in a tank or whatnot after it has matured to a certain stage. Making things a bit easier for the women. So how does these people look (no, they are not pink )? Okay, these people are really like us, and I looked through their whole physical structure. There are some variations, like a extra pair of rib bones in their chest, but it isn't much. They look like western/European people do here on Earth and the color variations are similar. They mostly have their skin type on the white side but occasionally there seems to be the darker variations though this is rare (exotic!). When it comes to hair their coloration is similar to European styles as well. Some are blond, some are black, some are brown and some are red. Typically the women...and the men...have long hair. Hmmm, they seem to enjoy the idea of long hair. ^^ Haha, many people here on Earth would be envious of how silky looking their hair is. When it comes to raising children the parents usually let the child tag along with themselves for awhile till the child has gained some maturity and understanding what it want to do in this life. The parents generally show the children their own lives by having the children come along when they do what they do during their days. When it is time (the age can vary) the child is spending time with some sort of consultant which deals with allowing children to find their highest joy and what they are in reality to experience. This then leads to some sort of training program which includes mostly practical endeavors but some sharing of theoretical, as we would call it, experience as well. They don't really need to read books like us but have technology that allows the children, and adults, to learn everything they need to in basically no time at all. Much like in the Matrix.
    When it comes to technology (yeah, I know I already mentioned some about this) they have like many other ETs spaceships which basically can take them anywhere they want to go. There are a crystal technology here too but it seems like it is a more primitive variation of what I mentioned before. These crystals do all the job when it comes to powering the ship and whatnot. The only involvement the crew has is to say were to go. This civilization seems to be powering their crystals with some sort of free energy device(s) which generally is done at their home planet. There are portable energy producing thingys but they seem to have limitations to them where they can be used (has to do with electromagnetic fields) and usually these devices are only used when they visit other planets. They have several different variations of crafts such as saucer, rectangle/quadratic and cylindrical shapes. They are in the process of constructing a mothership type ship but it seems they are still working their way there technology wise. They have a great deal of assistance from civilizations that already have such technology but they allow themselves to find their own way while taking hints from their friends. I believe this kind of assistance will one day be extended to Earth as well provided we join the higher vibrations of experience where it is relevant for the help to be there.
    When it comes to their planet it seems the sun in their solar-system is a bit to the greener spectrum of light than our Sun is. Their planet has less water, about 40-50% of the surface, than we have here on Earth. They have generally a green vegetation but just as here on Earth there are variations. Some of the animals living on the planet we would recognize but many we would see as completely alien. The structures and cities this civilization has varies to some degree, but there is not as great variation as here on Earth. They do have a city that basically flies around (think anti gravity) but this seems to still be a work in progress in many ways. Mainly their home is on the ground and there are no real boundaries between the nature world and their cities. As they see it they are part of nature which basically means that their cities is part of nature. There is a degree of management of the animal life though as they have some sort of consciousness field device which see to that there is no aggressive behavior. It is very much an AI that is aware of what goes on in the city and alert and prevent stuff from happening. Generally though there isn't that much of a need of this system anymore and it is more a relic from a previous state of mind or something (they once where 3rd density civilization).

I think that will be enough for now. Hope you all enjoyed reading this post as much I enjoyed creating it.
    Much love and joy to yah all.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

So, after I created the post about that pink energy civilization I went for a tour around one of their cities. Well, it was not an extended tour; I just "talked" with some of the people there and looked around a bit at different buildings and such. One thing I did enjoy there was some sort of music band that played in a very open spot. They played standing on grass with people sitting/standing around listening to their music. I for some reason (allowed my heart to lead me) ended up as one of the audience. The people around in the audience noticed me and I got the feeling they were watching me with wonder and "hey, that is an Earth human!". Haha, felt a bit like an rare animal watched at the zoo or something ^^. Anyway, when the song they were playing when I got there ended (they kinda go into trance mode when playing their music) the musicians noticed me as well and started to wonder what to do now. I let them wonder for awhile and then gave the suggestion "why don't you play another song?" which they did. After that song was over I hanged with them for awhile getting a feel of each other, so to speak. After that I believe I went "back" into doing daily life stuff here at home.
    Later today I got the wonderful idea "Let's sing them a song back!". Now, I ain't the musical type though I like to express ideas and perspective through some kind of "song". I love to sing this even though the words aren't a language I recognize. It is like I let the heart sing without trying to put words or meanings on it. Well, I did sing them a song which basically was a sharing of perspective I have "gained" being a human. I don't really know if they heard any singing (I don't really hear words when I listen to them anyways) but I got the feeling they enjoyed the show, so to speak. Anyway I thought I would share this here since it is in line with the idea of the thread. Hope you enjoyed reading about it as much I enjoyed experiencing it.
    Much love and juicy joy to yah all.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), sunflower (3rd July 2013), Zampano (14th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Please, keep going, Jounai! I really enjoy reading about your experiences! If you'd have any tips and tricks for how you connect with these civilizations, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to hear them! Tusen tack, och hoppas jag du har en vacker dag!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Holly Lindin For This Post:

soleil (9th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Holly Lindin (here)
    Please, keep going, Jounai! I really enjoy reading about your experiences! If you'd have any tips and tricks for how you connect with these civilizations, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to hear them! Tusen tack, och hoppas jag du har en vacker dag!
    Thank you for the reflection. When it comes to contacting these beings I already posted a suggestion earlier in this thread (see reply 7 and 10). These are two examples the may allow you to invite the energies of these beings/civilizations into your experience here on Earth. Now, you can start doing some sort of "hey let's show ETs we are willing for contact" groups/networks which basically can bring people that share the same energy in this idea together. It is however always a good idea to work with yourself and increase the vibration of your personal experience as well. This is really the only thing needed since raising our vibrations collectively will being us as a civilization closer to the ETs and hence it is more probable that contact will happen. Personally I went the inner way for personal contact. First I focused a great deal (yes, a great deal indeed) on raising my vibration letting go of old energy patterns expressed as emotions and thought. My excitement for contacting ETs and such has always been there in some shape or form I believe and it served as a big tasty carrot dangling in front of my eyes when I did my inner work.
    So my suggestion is that you prioritize to work with yourself and if you can bring people together with the same energy of contact as you have (and then you help each other work on yourselves ). When it is time it will be very natural for you to reach out with your heart and connect with ETs and such in a telepathic way. But it is important to allow it to come when it comes and not force the issue. Sure, you can do some connection thingys now if you want to but raising your vibration will assist in this endeavor immensely.

Hope this answers your question
    Much love to you!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), Zampano (29th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Okay, so this time (been awhile, huh?) I will allow the energy of this forum to guide my contact thingy. The direction/programming I have inserted into the energy is "let's find a civilization this forum of people will find the most exciting". I have done this type of thing, allow an collective energy guide me, before but that was with ET civilizations (yes, we have a lot of fun ). For some reason this idea seems very funny to myself which is why I'm doing this. Hope you enjoy my writing of the experience as much as I enjoy the actual experience.

This energy, I see it as brown, talks about a civilization that exist in our galaxy. Considering the location frequency they seem to be closer to the center of the galaxy, like halfway, and maybe a bit less than a quarter of the galactic circle angle "ahead" of us (think of the galaxy as a disc and there are like 30-40 degrees ahead of us). Yeah, sorry if that was poorly described. It seems like they have the idea of female and male and their body type is very much like our own. No end to human-like civilizations huh? When it comes to skin think south american. There is of course some variation since there is a couple of hundreds of millions of them on their planet but it does seem like when it comes to skin color it stays within the south american variation. Their hair also seems to remain in the darker regions of the color spectrum. There are some lighter browns but they seem to be rare. Most are a darker brown or black coloration. Their energy generally have an adventurous feel to it (hey, let's explore that! Oh yeah! :D). If I were to put them in a density domain I would place them in the lower regions of the idea of 4th density. But even though they are in the lower regions of the 4th density they are all about love and harmony though there are some sociological structures that might reflect the 3rd density idea. The funny thing is that this civilization has not really made much contact with other civilizations during their experience. There is one energy, golden in nature, that assisted them greatly in their process of realizing themselves as a 4th density experience (yes, they were 3rd density some time ago).
    When it comes to technology they have relatively recently developed craft that can travel the galaxy and beyond into the greater universe. They have free-energy type energy sources on their planet that seems to be run by some strange electromagnetic field technology (yeah, I don't really have a translation for what this is in Earth language). They also have some type of connecting-with-the-sun-energy device that directly derives energy from the sun (no, not solar panels). This is used mostly on their craft in case they need a refill of energy while having their adventures in space but to a smaller degree it is used on the planet as well. The electromagnetic thingy seems to be preferred though since to much consistent use of the sun's energy might cause the solar activity to become a bit unstable.
    The sociological system seems to have some sort of "ruling" or guiding body which basically sees to that everything runs smoothly. It does resemble what we are familiar with to some degree but the system have been greatly purified of 3rd density reflective organs. More and more it seems the ruling part of the description seems to fade away and the guiding energy seems to be more dominant.
    Another thing I feel like adding is about their way to connect with spirit and their greater self. They are into dancing and rhythmic music (think drums). They also at times mix in what can be called intuitive singing into the mix as well and other instruments that can allow the experience of vibration to increase in intensity (yeah, I think I have to watch one of their performances at some time ). As you probably know there are groups of beings that do things in a very similar way...isn't it funny how connected things are?

Anyway I think this will do for these beings. Which is very much like human beings. Exotic human beings perhaps? Okay, I'll stop here. ^^
    Much love and lightfilled joy-crystals to you all!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Bob (3rd January 2014), Holly Lindin (10th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013), Zampano (29th July 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

hey jounai, the tetrahedron sounds like merkaba. can you talk about how you learned to incorporate this? (sorry, i kind of stopped reading to post this), going back to catch up now.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th July 2013), Peace&Love (9th July 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by teradactyl (here)
    hey jounai, the tetrahedron sounds like merkaba. can you talk about how you learned to incorporate this? (sorry, i kind of stopped reading to post this), going back to catch up now.
    I didn't really learn it from anywhere. I just got the idea as an inspiration while just living a normal day. You see; I get a lot of these ideas that I just can't help to act on just because they sound so exciting. The tetrahedron meditation idea was one of these inspirations I got that I thought I just had to share. The same thing is true for this thread or any other initiative I nowdays take. I live in the Now and the process of learning things is needing less and less time.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th July 2013), soleil (9th July 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

thats quite amazing. would you compare this to bi-location/remote viewing or any thing like that at all?

do you mind going into any back story of how you started searching within? i mean, were you always intuitive?
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Holly Lindin (10th July 2013), Zampano (29th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast