+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Contact with extra terrestrial and other dimensional beings

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Contact with extra terrestrial and other dimensional beings

Hello everyone. So, I got some time before I'm off to work so I thought I would do something here. Well, really it was the joy which decided this is a good idea. As I only have like 20 mins or so (usually takes 1 hour or more) I will do the quick version of what I usually do, so I guess we are doing a contact post. ^^ I will without conditions allow the joy and my heart to guide me were to go. Enjoy!

Haha, okay it seems we are back to the civilization we considered in my first post on this thread. Ah, perfect; it seems like they wish to share an idea that recently have been created and that concerns (if we so wish) us in a kinda direct way. Now, this doesn't mean that it is something we have to be concerned about it is more like it will assist us in our ascension experience to be aware of this idea. So, what's the idea? Well, basically the beings are showing me some sort of pillar on their world (remember how I said these beings where very much into assisting us here on Earth?) that basically allows for a transmitting of frequency, vibration and energy. These frequencies the pillar is sharing is a wide range (everything from the frequency of the civilization's energy to the all that is) which allows for many beings in many civilizations to use this pillar energy as a focus or an enhancement of the energies that always exist. We can use this pillar energy not only to get a closer connection to this civilization and civilizations they are connected to but also we can get a clear reflection of our own spiritual nature in a strong and focused way. The beings assisting us have also allowed a smaller conduit, which is connected to the pillar, to be placed closer to Earth (I believe it is in orbit) that will increase the scope of the opportunity to tap into this energy and frequency. So, how do we connect with this energy of the pillar? Well, basically if you wish you can go to the civilization I wrote about in my first post on this thread and allow that energy to guide you to the pillar in an direct or indirect manner. Or you can simply allow this post to guide you to the idea (since it only is about this idea it can act as a focus). A visualization you can do is to have in your mind a green pillar that is radiating frequencies and energies at a wide range of vibration. Play with this idea and see were it takes you.

Thanks for reading and I'm now off to work.
    Much love to you all and have a nice day!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Peace&Love (20th July 2013), Pilgrim (20th July 2013), Zampano (20th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

I did not read all post in this topic yet, but I expected to find at least some work of Alex Collier.
    I find Alex's 1994 interview one of the most informative pieces of information that seems to be compatible with the sumerian tablets, Terra papers and other contact cases like Denaerde.

Examine all things and retain the good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

karamba (22nd July 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Dear jounai
    Finally I read all of your posts on this thread here and well, it was a joyfull ride! :-)
    I like the way you write and of course, the experiences you are having.

There is a member here, OnyxKnight, who posted a lot of his Et contacts back in 2011/2012. I loved to read his reports and recommend you to have a look at them.
    I am interested, if you find some similarities....or your opinion on what he experienced.

I highly recommend the question/answer post #41 and #42 between jounai and Peace&Love...juicy stuff. I had to take notes :-)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-A-panel-etc.-

Keep on writing and doing-all the best. Thats for now...stay well

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

jounai (20th July 2013), Peace&Love (20th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    I did not read all post in this topic yet, but I expected to find at least some work of Alex Collier.
    I find Alex's 1994 interview one of the most informative pieces of information that seems to be compatible with the sumerian tablets, Terra papers and other contact cases like Denaerde.
    Thank you for your reflection. I see that mr Collier is of a vibration that is not my choice or preference so I will not go into that energy more. I don't mean this in a judgmental way or anything; it is just not my preference.

Quote Posted by Zampano (here)
    Dear jounai
    Finally I read all of your posts on this thread here and well, it was a joyfull ride! :-)
    I like the way you write and of course, the experiences you are having.
    Thank you for reading through it all (yea, I know it is a lot to go through) and I'm glad you enjoyed the story I'm creating here.
    Quote There is a member here, OnyxKnight, who posted a lot of his Et contacts back in 2011/2012. I loved to read his reports and recommend you to have a look at them.
    I am interested, if you find some similarities....or your opinion on what he experienced.
    He is very close to, or right on, the vibration that is my preference and choice so I resonated strongly with what he said. Hell, I even had a nice little quick dialog with these beings that he met (yes, it is this quick and simple ^^). My brain when all tingly and I feel their energy strongly here right now when writing this. Ah, god they are nice. Please do understand however that everyone is really saying what is true for them and what is true for them is a reality and exist. Creation is this big (exciting huh? ). What this guy posted about is reflective and in a sense a guide to a certain reality frequency that exist and is possible for us to choose. The reality that this mr Collier talks about is also an existing reality on an another frequency that we also are very much free to choose if we so desire.

:edit: I forgot to mention that the ones I got in touch with at first was the first ones he talked about in his mile long post. ^^ Haha, yeah I read some more after I first posted this reply to you and got in touch with many more of the beings he was talking about in his first post. I even had to take a break from reading because I cant keep myself from looking into the different civilization's energies and get in contact with them (yeah I got in touch with like 10 energies before I had to stop). I will read the rest of his post when I feel like I want to and probably get in touch with even more of the energies and civilizations. ^^ :end edit:

Quote I highly recommend the question/answer post #41 and #42 between jounai and Peace&Love...juicy stuff. I had to take notes :-)
    Haha, yeah we had a couple of posting going on between us. Do you wish or have any desire to create more juicy stuff, this time with the two of us?

Quote Keep on writing and doing-all the best. Thats for now...stay well
    Yeah, I will. Persistence and stubbornness happens to be my speciality. ^^
    Last edited by jounai; 20th July 2013 at 20:35.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Peace&Love (21st July 2013), Zampano (21st July 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jounai (here)

Well, basically the beings are showing me some sort of pillar on their world (remember how I said these beings where very much into assisting us here on Earth?) that basically allows for a transmitting of frequency, vibration and energy. These frequencies the pillar is sharing is a wide range (everything from the frequency of the civilization's energy to the all that is) which allows for many beings in many civilizations to use this pillar energy as a focus or an enhancement of the energies that always exist. We can use this pillar energy not only to get a closer connection to this civilization and civilizations they are connected to but also we can get a clear reflection of our own spiritual nature in a strong and focused way. The beings assisting us have also allowed a smaller conduit, which is connected to the pillar, to be placed closer to Earth (I believe it is in orbit) that will increase the scope of the opportunity to tap into this energy and frequency. So, how do we connect with this energy of the pillar? Well, basically if you wish you can go to the civilization I wrote about in my first post on this thread and allow that energy to guide you to the pillar in an direct or indirect manner. Or you can simply allow this post to guide you to the idea (since it only is about this idea it can act as a focus). A visualization you can do is to have in your mind a green pillar that is radiating frequencies and energies at a wide range of vibration. Play with this idea and see were it takes you.
    That is very interestiing Junai. Thank you for posting that. Can you kindly elaborate a bit more on that? How is the pilar connected to All that is? How does it assist to us? What does it do? How to connect to its energies and how to use it ? Can you give some hints on its visualisation?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Peace&Love (21st July 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pilgrim (here)
    That is very interestiing Junai. Thank you for posting that. Can you kindly elaborate a bit more on that? How is the pilar connected to All that is? How does it assist to us? What does it do? How to connect to its energies and how to use it ? Can you give some hints on its visualisation?
    Well, the pillar isn't really connected to all that is in the sense that all the frequencies and all the energy of creation is in it. It is more like it holds a frequency of energy which represents a perspective or knowing of all that is. On its foundation level it is accurate to say that there is only one frequency that includes all other frequencies that we are able to experience here on earth, on other planets and in other dimensions. This energy that the pillar is radiating is one that can act as a reflection or reminder of the God nature in all of us. And it is by reminding you of what is already within that it has power, it doesn't hold any real power without you seeing your power in it. Make sense?
    It seems I now already answered, or partly answered, more then one question in what I intended to be a reflection of only one question. How synchronicityly of me. It can serve you in the way that it gives you an close and easy to relate to (energywise) reflection of what always is within yourself, which I answered before. ^^ It basically reflect a frequency of energy, or way to be, back to us so that we are given the opportunity to bring that way to be into this life. It doesn't however do anything for you but can guide your consciousness into a higher vibration way of life.

The basic idea is to simply see this energy in the pillar, can be visualized as a green pillar that in some shape or form has a spiral form to it (use your imagination to create an appropriate representation). It is not really the form that is important but what the pillar means for you and what you wish to find in it. When you have created an representation of the pillar in your mind simply allow the energy the pillar are always transmitting to us here on Earth radiate through your being, your body and your mind. It will allow for energy patterns that are in alignment with your higher being to be formed and begin to crystallize in a way that will allow you to experience more and more joy as the crystallization process progress. Play around with this idea with your imagination and allow your guidance to show you the way to the higher realms. Because really it is by listening to your Self you find your way to unconditional joy and love.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2013), Peace&Love (23rd July 2013), Pilgrim (21st July 2013), Zampano (21st July 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Okay, so now I got this exciting idea in my head to write about something amazing that shows just how amazing life is. What this idea leads to I do not know but I'm certain it will be an fascinating experience. The energy theme of this post will be this amazingness and I will allow my heart to guide me how that best is reflected at this moment. It will however be something about ETs or beings in other dimensional realities as it is the topic of this thread so the energy is kinda automatically guided in this direction. Anyway let's get started and I hope you enjoy reading this post as much I enjoy writing as, which of course always is an act of joy for myself.

So, this post seems to be related to the energies and civilizations I explored yesterday when I started reading this guy's post about how he met lots and lots of ETs (look above ). I of course got in contact with all the energies in one shape or form as I play the role of the curious human. ^^ When I went to bed yesterday I at some point became aware of an energy that hanged around and kinda had an observing quality to itself. Well, I looked it up (yeah, this is possible ) and followed the energy to the source of it and found myself in the presence, or awareness of several beings. In the foreground there were about 6 of them but now when I look closer at this moment I'm writing this I feel the presence of many other beings being linked to these 6 beings. Or was it 5 beings...no it was 6. These beings kinda have an council kind of feel to them and they are spending much of their life with organization and directing energy and resources for a large group of beings. All of them seem to be humanoid and I will describe them now (let's just get it over with ^^). Please not however that I will only take the most distinct characteristics as 6 different types of beings are kinda much to describe in 1 post. ^^
    The first of the 6 is a type of humanoid as I said. His race (yes, being numbero 1 is a he ^^) kinda have similarities with the goblins in the Hobbit movie that hanged out in the mountain you know. They are a bit shorter than myself when it comes to their average which basically is around 1,6 meters. They tend to, at least the males, have a bit slumped holding of their torso. Their skin has variations of black, brown and gray colors, often mixed together, and their skin is generally a bit rougher than human skin is. Their faces (or at least this being's face) looks kinda like a goblin but with a bit gentler features (he doesn't look evil). Common eye colors are redish and orange and their eyes are generally as big or maybe a bit smaller than human eyes are. The eyes have a bit of an angle which basically means they don't go horizontally like human's tend to do but are tilted with about 20-40 degrees with the lower point of the eye usually close to their nose.
    The second being in this council is a woman and she kinda look elvish. Blond haired, pointy airs (yummy ) and she has a height around 1,7 or so meters. She is slender built (did I say yummy? ^^), blond skin much like a human's in the paler shades but with a bit of a tan. Here eyes have a sense of liquidness to them and they are deep a bit dark blue, like the deep oceans.
    The third being (oh god this will be a long post...might even break the record!) is structured much like a normal human built but his skin is very red. Like rose red or tomato red (recognize them from the other dudes post? ^^). He got a more stern look about him like he wont accept or allow any bull****. He is fair, honest, bold and very powerful in his way to express himself. He kinda has similar to the woman before him but she had more of a straight-out-of-the-skull pointy ears while this guy has pointy ears going back to the back of his head. He got intense orange eyes and his skin is kinda hard (not rock hard but like hardened leather or something) with a brittle feel to it. This guy is bold so there is no fun going on there...besides lots of boldness I guess. :D
    The fourth being of the council (ah, the energy flows a bit easier now) is a woman with a blue in the lighter shades as her skin color. She gives of the feeling of emptiness and the abyss, like when you look down a deep black hole that you know goes on forever. Her eyes are emerald green I believe and she do have hair which is kinda short and with the color white or light-gray. I believe she is around 1,6 meters tall and has a bit heavier (not fat, but not slender like the woman before) in her body type.
    The 5th being (yes, you may have noticed; I only describe the beings "sitting" in this room and not their entire races' spectrum of appearances and yes I got a bit lazy :D) has a very green "feel" to itself, or himself in this case. This guy is around 1 meter tall and have similarities with Yoda from star wars in some ways. He has a bit pointed ears, not as much as the other two that had pointed ears though, and his skin is green with a leathery feel to it. His eyes are very big if you take it relative to how big his head and body is. The eyes are round and have a very deep and mystical feel about them, like you are looking deep into the mystery of nature.
    The 6th being is a male and it seems like he is the same race as the second woman I described a moment ago so there really is nothing more to say about him except maybe that his energy has a golden feeling to it, while the woman had a airy blue to itself.
    The basic idea these beings communicate with me is "are you willing to communicate?" but they show me a lot of other ideas like how they enjoy when human beings connect with them in this way and how a part of the net that is in their considerations look like and in what areas around the world that they have most presence (no they don't have any in Sweden ). They form a collective energy or consciousness which is quite difficult to be around with my lower vibration pattern, relative their own. So, yeah. I just went and got a bit more real feeling of them (and gave them a loving "hello" ). Haha, the funny thing is that they seem thoughtful about my ability to be with their consciousness in this way since their council vibration has a certain quality to it. This quality somehow motivates other beings generally to look at these council beings with...respect and perhaps reverence. Not in the way that others become their followers or devotees but it is just a reflection of what they are in this life as council being, what function they fulfill when they work with other beings. Funny, huh? Ah, how "look how great I am" I must look right now. Though it is true that I see myself as great but that comes with seeing everyone else as great and wonderful as well so I believe I make it out of the arrogance trap.
    Anyway I believe I will stop here for now. It is very likely that I will hang around these beings some more or I might just continue on my grand adventure to explore the great creation called life. If I feel like sharing something, or you guys ask something that I wish to reflect back at yah, I will write more. With the I hope you enjoyed this post and much love to you all!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2013), Peace&Love (23rd July 2013), Zampano (21st July 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Okay, so everyone that have read so far might not be that surprised about the new idea that I explored a moment ago. Well, really it is not a new idea since I already did connect civilizations together contact thingy. This time however I did the contact idea for the council I wrote about in the post before and I felt like sharing this experience here. The same methodology was used this time as well; I wrapped myself or the contact energy with the energy of the council and then basically allowed the energies to guide were this take me. This time it took me to another council but a council that is higher in density and vibration than the one I did the contact for. I believe this higher council have a very similar role or function as the council I wrote about before. They organize and direct energy so that all the beings can do what they do without having to worry about finding out were to look for what they need. This seems to be how the universe generally works and is organized but of course in the higher densities it is very fluid and very in-the-moment kind of idea.
    So, what did happen when the two collective council energies met? Well, basically they had an exchange of ideas where the lower council received ideas and energy that can guide them to make their current system work more effectively. They already have a system which basically works like a network works here on Earth but there are always better or more efficient ways to do this. One of the ideas that was shared was to install some sort of energy-wave detector system which basically allows the beings to have a greater degree of prediction of the energy moment and momentum. It is much about looking at the undercurrents of reality and see were everything is heading. This will allow the council to have a greater ability to adapt or change were the energy is currently going and create something else which is more in harmony with their preference.
    Now what did the higher council receive from this connection? Well, mostly it is about gaining new perspective and a broader understanding of how life can express itself. These beings don't really have any need for technology anymore but they do fund great joy in sharing and assisting the lower vibrations and observe how they evolve into more and more. The higher densities (5th-6th in this case) is really funny this way. The 3rd-4th density goes like "ooooh, we can do it like this and do that in that way!" while the 5th-6th go like "ooooh, cool they can do it like that and that in that way!" Everything has its place indeed.

Think this will be enough for now (work soon again ). If you have any suggestions or questions about this idea or any other ideas that I or anyone else shared on this thread then please feel free to ask. Other than that I send you all reading THIS word () a great deal of love and best wishes.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2013), Peace&Love (23rd July 2013), Zampano (22nd July 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,817 times in 4,349 posts

Thank you Jounai for all your posts and all their fascinating concepts and ideas and glimpses of other realities. I just love your energy. My whole life I have longed for the level of contact that you have been able to master. I don't really know how or why I desire this, except to say that all my life my mind and very consciousness has been 'out there' more than down here. It is a long story (everyone's life story is long and complex and uniquely amazing in their own right), but suffice to say I feel more connection to this huge 'something' out there, than down here in this slow, restrictive, difficult place called Earth.

Although the Earth is not completely a 'fish out of water' experience. We have all been here before in other lives. But I still feel not completely of the 'here', if you know what I mean. I have a strange feeling that I was here a very long time ago. Maybe thousands and thousands of years, and I have done much, and been many other places, beyond the Earth.

I have had ET contacts in this life - like you, but of a different kind. Physical visitations of the kind you would called 'Greys'. For a very long time I didn't understand them. I didn't like them and I was afraid. It was difficult as they didn't provide me with information for the experience - of 'who they were, what they were doing, and why me?' etc. Everything was left to my own discernment, to pass through and be processed by that most distorted of lenses - the conditioned filtering mechanism we call the physical 'human consciousness'. Left in its hands all that was experienced was pure fear. Fear and dread. That is the human way when it confronts the unknown, and does not understand. But in its defence, it is a fearful thing to be woken in the middle of the night by very strange beings prodding and poking you, and even floating you out of your bed and through the wall into a mysterious light! This was a very difficult time in my life (this was in the 1990s), for I thought that by the way these beings conducted themselves and how they treated me they had to be somehow negative.

It's taken many years to come to terms with it, and reach the potential conclusion that hey, maybe these guys weren't so much hurting me, experimenting on me, and treating me like a specimen, but that they might in fact have been helping me - that they were of the spiritual and the positive, and nothing they were doing to me was not without the (unknown) permission of my 'higher self'.

Whereas some of my experiences were traumatic to the physical senses, two such visits I had I did experience 'familiarity' and longingness. One of the entities I very much identified with. He was like an old friend, but I don't know who/how.

But my question to you is, what are your ideas of this situation with physical-type visitation and abduction experiences? Particularly with 'Greys'.

Another question is, why do you think they never opened up to me more? As I have become more aware (and less afraid) of what they represent over the years, I have many times asked for clarification, further information, but they have never provided any. The contact stopped in 1997, almost as abruptly as they started, leaving me somewhat confused, with a whole lot of fear (at the time), and many questions that I'm still waiting to find a definitive answer to.

Even if you can't shed any light on this, that's fine. I love your posts and reading the contacts you are having with these wonderful beings. Please convey them my love! and a deep sense of thanks for working with you, so they can share something of themselves with us.

All my best wishes!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Zampano (22nd July 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Thank you Jounai for all your posts and all their fascinating concepts and ideas and glimpses of other realities. I just love your energy. My whole life I have longed for the level of contact that you have been able to master. I don't really know how or why I desire this, except to say that all my life my mind and very consciousness has been 'out there' more than down here. It is a long story (everyone's life story is long and complex and uniquely amazing in their own right), but suffice to say I feel more connection to this huge 'something' out there, than down here in this slow, restrictive, difficult place called Earth.

Although the Earth is not completely a 'fish out of water' experience. We have all been here before in other lives. But I still feel not completely of the 'here', if you know what I mean. I have a strange feeling that I was here a very long time ago. Maybe thousands and thousands of years, and I have done much, and been many other places, beyond the Earth.
    And thank you for enjoying these posts and sharing your gratitude with us all (isn't gratitude wonderful? ). Please understand that really at its core Earth is completely neutral and can be experienced in a completely hateful and fearful way or in a complete loving and joyful way, or anything in-between. This Earth experience is what you define and believe it to be. If you are, which you reflect that you are, experiencing Earth as a difficult place to be where everything is slow moving I strongly suggest that you start an honest and direct investigation within yourself why you experience it this way. All human beings are born with the natural way of experiencing which is basically pure unconditional love and joy. This is our heritage as great beings which we all are, without exceptions. You are so powerful in fact that if you say a loving and joyful experience is hard, slow, ugly the experience will in fact reflect this to you. This is your power as consciousness; you define and create the experience you have of the reality, not the other way around (the reality defines your experience). This is also where choice comes in since everything we experience is really a choice in what to believe and how to define life. The more you allow yourself to be conscious and aware of what choices you have made right here and now the more you will expand in consciousness and the more your frequency will increase. Make sense?

Quote I have had ET contacts in this life - like you, but of a different kind. Physical visitations of the kind you would called 'Greys'. For a very long time I didn't understand them. I didn't like them and I was afraid. It was difficult as they didn't provide me with information for the experience - of 'who they were, what they were doing, and why me?' etc. Everything was left to my own discernment, to pass through and be processed by that most distorted of lenses - the conditioned filtering mechanism we call the physical 'human consciousness'. Left in its hands all that was experienced was pure fear. Fear and dread. That is the human way when it confronts the unknown, and does not understand. But in its defence, it is a fearful thing to be woken in the middle of the night by very strange beings prodding and poking you, and even floating you out of your bed and through the wall into a mysterious light! This was a very difficult time in my life (this was in the 1990s), for I thought that by the way these beings conducted themselves and how they treated me they had to be somehow negative.

It's taken many years to come to terms with it, and reach the potential conclusion that hey, maybe these guys weren't so much hurting me, experimenting on me, and treating me like a specimen, but that they might in fact have been helping me - that they were of the spiritual and the positive, and nothing they were doing to me was not without the (unknown) permission of my 'higher self'.

Whereas some of my experiences were traumatic to the physical senses, two such visits I had I did experience 'familiarity' and longingness. One of the entities I very much identified with. He was like an old friend, but I don't know who/how.

But my question to you is, what are your ideas of this situation with physical-type visitation and abduction experiences? Particularly with 'Greys'.
    First thing I wish to say is that our consciousness really isn't human it is our consciousness that expresses itself as a human. See the difference? It is not the expression which defines the being, it is the being that defines the expression.
    The idea of time many humans (not all) hold on to is just not real. There is no past, there is no present, there is no future; there is only the great space of Now. There do exist different time periods that beings are having (notice the present notation of "having" ) experiences in that we call the past and call the future but they all exist and are experienced right Now. The only differences between the present experience and an experience that happens thousands of years in the past or the future is a frequency of energy but they all are right now. So, yes you do have experiences in the past (I believe I see an Atlantian experience for example) but you also have experience in the future and in many other realms of experience all at once right here and now. Again it is only a difference of frequency but it always is right here and now because there is no other space to experience in. Make sense?
    Okay, so these beings you was visited by (they still are with you though) all those years ago are very closely connected to the beings with pink energy I posted (post 13) here on the thread. They are a branch of that species and their energy and expression are very similar. Mostly the visitations at that time was about balancing energy and ensuring that the body could handle the energy you agreed to hold in this life. You have an very high vibration energy pattern (you can visualize it as a deep blue, waterlike energy with silver sparks in it shining and stuff) that you wish to share and experience from the point of view being a human. Many times the beings that carry these kind of energies (yeah, I'm one of those mine being light blue with a watery feel to it ) can have their bodies energies become a bit unstable. This is why ETs and other dimensional beings (often other aspects of our greater being) come and and assist you in holding the energy balanced and healthy.
    I understand that you also ask about the negative aspects of the grey, they do exist, but I it is not my preference of energy to spend time in those kind of frequencies and realities so I won't go into this at this moment. If anyone feels very motivated, and have a personal experience that they wish to gain clarity in, then please do ask. I will do my very best to guide you to allow yourself to see the experience you had in a positive light.

Quote Another question is, why do you think they never opened up to me more? As I have become more aware (and less afraid) of what they represent over the years, I have many times asked for clarification, further information, but they have never provided any. The contact stopped in 1997, almost as abruptly as they started, leaving me somewhat confused, with a whole lot of fear (at the time), and many questions that I'm still waiting to find a definitive answer to.
    First thing; they are always, always and yes I mean always with you. What they are mostly doing now, by your own agreement and guidance, allowed you space to find a relationship to this experience in whatever form you wish to. Your attraction to me can be a way for you, and for them, to show you in a direct way but at the same time giving you the choice to believe in it or not. Now, I could go into visualizations for you if you wish to bring this energy closer to your experience again but I feel I will have to let you ask for it directly (yeah, they are here with me now guiding my writing hand ). So, is there any more I can assist you in on this topic? Or do you feel you are full?

Quote Even if you can't shed any light on this, that's fine. I love your posts and reading the contacts you are having with these wonderful beings. Please convey them my love! and a deep sense of thanks for working with you, so they can share something of themselves with us.

All my best wishes!
    I hope I shed some light on your questions. I answered them to the best of my current abilities. Hehe, they just smile and send me back to share a big hug and a "you are doing fine and you are fine" to you. There really are a great deal of love around you so just allow yourself to relax and everything will be clear with time.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Delight (25th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

So, this morning (yeah, it is morning here ) I thought I would start my day with doing a normal regular contact thingy. I haven't done a normal one for a couple of days now I believe so it is a good time to do one. This time I'm going to specify which density the civilization should be in, which will be the upper part of 4th density. This will mean that you will get to hear about a civilization that is close to a 5th density vibration but still have one foot in the 4th density so to speak. They will also be very excited about this idea of meeting new civilizations and expressions of consciousness which we all are a unique form of. Other than that they will be humanoid as I still don't find it exciting with contacting non-humanoid lifeforms. This is not meant in an judgmental way but it is just how it is and humanoids are what joy is for me right now. Okay, so a humanoid, higher 4th density, and a great deal of excitement about the idea of contact with us and other civilizations. Hehe, I can feel the energy getting ready now so I believe it is time to go. And no I haven't met this civilization before (as I write this I don't know them at all I just feel the energy being ready). Ah, yes one more condition on the energy will be imposed. I should never ever have had any direct or indirect contact with these beings (indirect means through other beings I have met). So, humanoid, higher 4th density, never met before and a great deal of excitement for meeting us and myself. Enjoy!

Okay, so now I have "bathed" some in their energy and get some ideas and pictures of what they are like. Their energy is very soft (okay, I'm already in love with them ^^ yay jounai!) and I don't really have a color to give you. I get the feeling the color that would represent them is not in the human spectrum of color understanding. Their energy is very soft and fluffy and when I ask them what color in our spectrum that would be close to their energies color for me they show me the colors of deep/dark blue and a bit darker pink together would form a color that is close, but no the same color. Okay, the woman I'm shown (the one that represents their civilization for me) does look very much like us in body structure (I specified humanoid after all ^^). She is slender and is a bit shorter than myself; like 1,6 meters I believe. She does not have hair but many in her civilization do but it is the male gender that have most hair on the head while the females are more likely to be bold, like 40% bold females and 20% bold males or so. She has a bit of grayish color in her skin and her skin is smooth much like a human female can be (yes, you can feel with the astral body ). Mouth and nose is nothing special from our human perspective, besides being gray of course ^^, and her eyes have a strange orange color which kinda glows. There are many other eye colors, many that we humans would recognize as normal and this color I can't really see is one of them (I wonder how we would physically see that color with our physical eyes). Besides color the eyes are pretty much very similar in shape to us human eyes.
    Now, what I first noticed when I got a image of this being was what she is wearing; she wears some kind of robe that is white but their is a living color I believe that is of the color I can't see. The funny thing with her robe, besides the non-perceivable color, is that she kinda have branches of some sort of material (I think silica-like substance that basically is a nano-technology) all over her robe. There are like 10 or so of these branches and they are all over her body; 1 on the head, 1 on each upper arm on the sides, 3 on the back, 1 on each lower arm and 2 on each leg. Haha, look it is 10!
    Her civilization sees her as some sort of sage that is much like the sages here on Earth but she has a broader perspective of sageness. ^^ This is where we come to their social structure since this idea of being a sage and what that idea means is applied on many levels in their society. This woman is kinda their "head-sage" that basically has the broadest perspective of her civilization and it seems that it is this one's job to initialize contact with other ways of life. The other "ranks" of sages of her people are also participating by observing and gathering information about what my and our frequency is all about. They all do recognize that I'm of a 3rd density matrix and they know that some precautions might be necessary when communicating with beings of this realm. Oh, yeah one more thing that I feel is important to comment on is how you get recognized as "head-sage" or any of the other ranks of their social structure. Basically it is all about your perspective and vibration of energy that describes which level you will belong to. This vibration is something that the beings can change however if they so desire and increase their vibration to a degree where they themselves recognize that they are of a head-sage. Their experience is very different to many here on Earth is having in the way that they can observe and perceive vibration and energy patterns with ease and hence there is nothing that really is hidden. Okay, think that is enough explaining of that idea. Now, everyone in their society is on some level of sageness () but this doesn't really limit what they can do in their life. Some can be painters, some can be dancers, some can be musicians (mmm, another civilization to spend some time listening to music in ^^) so really the sage level idea is just to recognize what level of vibration everyone is for more for convenience rather than judgment. They all work together and while there are some organs that assist in guiding and organizing they are all free to do whatever they like. Their holistic frequency is making sure that everyone is taking care of themselves and of each other in a harmonious way that benefit all.
    So, I went ahead and met some of their children as well.The head-sage was a bit reluctant at first to allow me to do this since she was unsure if the children would blow my mind (literally ^^) with their higher frequency. Well, I got her to tag along so she could see to it that my mind remained in balance and that the kids remembered to take it easy on the poor human. When it comes to the idea of procreation and how they do this I get a "NO!" when asking about it so I'll respect that (we got enough sex in this thread already anyways ^^).
    Next I'll look into the idea of what degree of contact they already have before meeting cute little me (). Well, they have never met someone from this part of creation so my condition that they would not have been in any contact whatsoever with anyone we humans know about or that anyone we humans know about know about (weird sentence I know ^^). They are in the same universe but they are very very far away (think thousands of galaxies between us) so it is maybe not so weird that they haven't met us before. They seem to be included in some kind of alliance that consist of basically 6 advanced civilizations. There are other civilizations that they have come in contact with but they haven't advanced enough to be included in this alliance's energy in an direct way. The alliance seems to be much about exploration and assistance of the civilizations that they come in contact with in various forms for growth and of course joy. The alliance also shares technology and manpower when various projects is undertaken that requires more than one civilization can handle alone. I'm so introducing these beings to some of the civilizations I have met so far so I get to experience how they would experience our part of space and idea of experience. ^^ (Dang, I realized I have used all my 9 smileys now....no more fun.. ^^)
    Okay, so the last idea I will consider here is their technological expressions. First we have this branch nano-technology that the head-sage and everyone else had in some shape or form. Basically these branches serve to organize information and to enhance the being's ability to perceive energy and vibrations. The head-sage has among the most branches, and biggest, since she is very involved with contact and other ideas which mostly are done through telempathic methods which uses energies and vibrations to a great degree. There are beings that have a lot more branches than the head-sage but they are specifying in just reading energy but there are not many that have more branches than the head-sage. These branches can also assist in manifesting physical things through the being's mind. They usually manifest spacecraft and such ideas whenever there is need for one through their mind and with the assistance of the branches. In this way the branches are kinda an tool which is used for basically everything; from technology to painting to dancing and singing. They don't really need more technology then this branch thingys but if they happen to do need something they just use the branches to manifest it. Yah, that can be enough about their technology. ^^

Okay, hope you guys enjoyed this civilization's energy. I really enjoyed them and will very likely hang out some more with them (yeah, I have to spend some more time with the children I feel (yeah, I'm strange this way :D)). Please ask if you have any questions about this energy or any other energy I have talked about before. Much love to you all!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2013), Peace&Love (23rd July 2013), Zampano (23rd July 2013)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

With respect to the green energy being signatures you mentioned in your first posting. I have read prior data that the Green race was of the original first race here on planet Earth. Hence Egypt/Pyramid Builders and The Hathors material. A very advanced race indeed. Question here. Did this race eventually leave Planet Earth and become an Interplanetary unit. A question id like to personally ask you on this thread.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    With respect to the green energy being signatures you mentioned in your first posting. I have read prior data that the Green race was of the original first race here on planet Earth. Hence Egypt/Pyramid Builders and The Hathors material. A very advanced race indeed. Question here. Did this race eventually leave Planet Earth and become an Interplanetary unit. A question id like to personally ask you on this thread.
    I believe you are thinking of another group of beings which is as well very advanced in their vibration. The beings I wrote about in the first post I did on this thread is a civilization the right now are experiencing a 4th density physical reality while the beings you refer to are on the 5th density, and well on their way to 6th density. These beings are have a strong feel of eternity or foreverness and they are very much involved in showing the way to younger civilizations to an holistic frequency, and beyond. Funny thing is that when I connect with these beings my brain is rewritten like crazy and I can feel the pressure of their energy strongly on my forehead. They have in a sense left Earth since they are generally no longer manifesting physically for human beings (there are exceptions of course) but they still have a strong presence when you consider the astral and energetic realms of consciousness. They assist humans that are ready for an increasing in vibration and they assist other beings that are here to assist us as well. Their energy is very very expansive and massive so it will take a while for myself to completely adapt to their frequency. The energy however is extremely pleasant to be in and my heart is kinda in ecstasy you can say. These beings didn't really originate on Earth (they did spend some time here though), nor did they originate in our galaxy. They are originating as a race from a galaxy that is closer to the universal center of our universe so it is quite some distance between us. Distance is however not a problem for them just as time isn't.

Did I mange to answer your question(s) sufficiently or is there some more aspects you wish to explore?

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Okay, before I go to sleep for today I will do another post. This will however be shorter than a full contact post but I will do something I haven't done before. The last civilization, the one with fluffy soft energy, is very excited about having contact with a 3rd density civilization which they can assist in realizing itself as a 4th density holistic civilization. I have never before gone into this idea of contact with a 3rd density civilization in mind but it seems for these soft and fluffy beings () this is what would be most exciting and they kinda wish (like "hey, you wanna do that for us pleaaaase?" ^^). And I'm a nice guy and all so I'll allow this time to be a suggestion. Now, since it happened once it might happen twice so I wont say that it will never happen again. This civilization of 3rd density I will find for these beings will however be a civilization that are open and willing to move to a new level and are in a place where assistance from a civilization such as this on would be helpful for all involved. So, let's see if I get some sort of contact and what kind of civilization I end up sharing with you all here. Enjoy!

So, the civilization is humanoid and the kind of humanoid that is very much like ourselves here on Earth. It is a civilization that exist on a planet in our galaxy and is relatively close to us on a galactic scale. This civilization is on an technological level which is very similar to our industrial age where we first realized the functioning of industry and such ideas. I feel however that they are on a higher vibration when you compare to what our idea of the industrial age was like. There is a strong sense of spirituality and kindness within the people but as it is of a 3rd density expression there is lots of fear and whatnot that is running the show, much like here on Earth. I got in touch with a female being that seemingly have some sort of ability for clairvoyance so she could perceive me in the astral dimension. Funny thing is that from her perspective I pretty much is a light being that she instantly recognized as someone she could trust (funny how that is ). When I told her about the reason I was there, to introduce her to a civilization of beings, she got a bit cautious though. She got into a meditative position and kinda prepared for the worst, so to speak. When the beings I did this contact thingy for appeared for her astrally she did however just go all "wow". So, she kinda agreed to have more interactions with the soft-fluffy beings (haha, yeah funny name they have here ^^) and I believe they considered taking her for a ride on their spaceship and show her some stuff so that she better understands what kind of beings they are. Again, she was a bit skeptical of the idea but I bet she will come around after some continued interactions and whatnot. I left her in the head-sage's perfectly capable hands so I bet they will all have an exciting experience together. I will probably check up on their progress (I did introduce them after all ) and if there is something significant to share I will do so.

With that I believe we will wrap this up. If you have any questions about this civilization or any other expression of life please do ask. I don't bite and at worst you will get a "sorry, I can't"
    Much love to yah all.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Now there will be another contact post and I hope you guys don't go all "oh, God...not another one! ". I love this forum since it has allowed me to share these ideas and experiences without any judgmental comments or anything like that. It truly feels like it is okay for me to post here and this is a great joy for myself. My energy is very gentle and if it would be so that people would reflect that I wasn't welcome here I would instantly and without making a scene leave and allow you this space to explore whatever vibrations you so desire. However, so far I haven't seen any "wtf, get out of here jerk!" so I guess it is fine that I keep doing my thing. While my reflections to you guys may be very strong and seemingly forceful I wouldn't be sharing my perspective if I didn't feel you could handle it. I'm very careful to not provoke anyone and allow people the perspective and experience they choose for themselves. With all this said (yeah, seems like this kind of reflection was appropriate at this timing) I will continue with the idea of contact and hope you guys enjoy the ride.

This time I will go high up in vibrations, as far I can handle at this point in time. I will direct the energy so that the reality I get in touch with will have some relevance for us here on Earth and some sort of structure so that we will be able to have a relationship with this reality with our current vibration pattern. These conditions will of course limit the vibration significantly since it is limitations and the higher realms of experience don't really have much structure to themselves. With this said I will allow the energy to come in (yeah, I feel it now...it is ready for action. ). Okay, so this energy is a type of 7th density reality (oh god the energy made me all dizzy...or was it the red bull I drank a minute ago? ^^) and as specified they seem to have some sort of pattern and structure in their experience. Their energy reflects that they have had experiences as a civilization in the 3rd density for a long time ago but they have evolved over the eons of time and now they kinda exist outside of the idea of time while still retaining a similar way to experience in the way that they still live on a world much like Earth in a solar system. Their universe is very different though than ours in the way that it seems to have many realities in itself. It is like it have all the spectrum of densities within this one universe, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th density is all perceivable for them in a very ease way. This matrix allow for a great deal of exploration not only in space but also in densities. They also have different perspective on the idea of time and their Now moment is including a great time-span (think millions, or billions, of years) and they can easily move up and down the timelines and they can move between different timelines as well in all the densities of 7th and lower. They have some perspective of the 8th density and beyond (really these density ideas fail to satisfy as a description at the higher densities) but their main focus is on the current density experience and those that are lower.
    If they were to manifest here on Earth in our density they could really take any form they so desire but it seems that they would take the form of a blond haired, blond skinned (light tanned) and generally blue, green or brown colored eyes. This is what they looked like in the time when they experienced themselves as 3rd and 4th density beings. The expression of this civilization that I'm considering now is outside of time but they do actually have a representation in our time as well. Funny how they are outside of time, in the sense that they see all time is in the Now, and at the same time their energy reflects the idea that they have a history that is going on in our time as well. In our time they are a 5th density civilization that is as said before expressed very much as a Nordic people. The 5th density expression of their race exist in a universe that is neighboring our own but they are really far away if we look on a galactic scale (think millions of galaxies apart). Their civilization in 5th density is much about beauty and expressions of beauty. They look for new ways constantly to bring forward the beauty of creation and they have done so in a magnificent way (think light shows and love shows that would blow your mind a million times over ). One funny thing (of course there are many funny things in this idea ^^) is that their civilization on 7th density is actually assisting their civilization on 5th density as well. They are helping themselves. When you experience yourself on these higher densities it seems like like another "space" variable is time and since they can move as easily in time as they can in space they can visit and explore their own civilization when it was younger. Very similar things are happening on Earth as we also have higher density representations of ourselves but I believe I will take that idea another time (might do a post about that idea later today if I feel the guidance for it).
    This civilization is still much into beauty but as you can understand with them being 7th density this exploration is nothing like what we would consider exploring beauty. They work with light and consciousness to form energetic patterns that in very unique ways interact with itself and other aspects of light and consciousness. This creates resonance which allows for a greater and greater understanding of how beauty can be explored and expanded on. All beings in their experience have their own signature when working with this light and it becomes one great and expansive experience of many colors, feelings, thoughts and other ideas of expressions of consciousness. They really can do anything and I believe them when they reflect that I only are getting pieces of their experience (yeah, their energy is hard to handle hence the dizziness ).

Okay I think I will wrap this up now. Please let me know if you wish to explore this civilization or any other civilization in other specific aspects. There is always more to find out and be excited about when considering other civilizations so please do ask and reflect your questions. Right now I got really excited about doing a contact thingy for a higher density human expression and I will very likely do one soon (no work today ). I wish you all a great deal of love and the beings wish me to share that they are only an invitation away if you are willing to let this energy into your life experience. They have good hearing so they will hear you if your heart speaks to them.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Delight (25th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Haha, yeah here I got again. I just don't want to wait with the idea of contacting a higher density representation of the human race that resides in what we perceive as the future. But of course as the Now is the only space of time that there is to experience that future time is being experienced right now by beings that choose to incarnate in that reality. The human race I am getting in contact with through the energy of joy is a 5th density idea of our race. They reflect to me that it is like 3000 years in our future that this will be the experience for our civilization. It seems however like the civilization of humans that exist in this time frame doesn't exist on Earth (they have some outpost on Earth but it seems like some other beings are residing here now) but rather the human race have diverged and colonized several planets and/or live on spacecrafts. The humans of this time are greatly into exploration of space and traveling to new galaxies and universes to interact and share with many civilizations that exist in the stars. You can see this curiosity in our present expressions as well (just look at myself for example ) and the curiosity will expand and take us to far places which is beyond our current ability to imagine. Many of the beings that are explorers for the human race at the future time have a great deal of involvement in different civilizations acceleration of energy into higher densities. Their exploration of the great space of creation has created an ability in the people to assist on many worlds at once and travel with their minds within and visit many places where they might be needed. Personally I feel great excitement for what they are doing in the future as humans and I do feel that I have an parallel incarnation going on in this realm as well, as many of us humans do.
    When it comes to appearance I don't find that much of a difference. My parallel incarnation that my greater being has there looks very Nordic just like I myself are in this incarnation. He has long blond hair, blue eyes and are around 1,9 meters tall. One thing I do perceive is that the people generally have become somewhat taller generally. The Asian expression of human have increased most in height I believe while the African expression is more or less the same. Seems like there is more similarities in height and such things between the different expressions of human at this time since over the many generations the different expressions of human have intermingled with each other which basically have lead to a great degree of mixing of the genes of the beings. Everyone carries the whole genetic stock that exist in all our current expressions of human and it seems the beings in this time have a great affect on which expression of their DNA they bring into focus.
    The sociological structure at this time is mostly group based. This means that one mother-ship that is exploring space (there are many that always are in contact with each other) have their own way to organize and structure what they do as a collective. It is mainly based in a guidance and assistance idea where everyone do their part to the whole and the whole contribute to the individual beings allowing them to live their life as they find most joy in doing. The planets humanity have colonized also functions in a very similar way where there are beings that guide and beings that are being guided (these roles can shift at any time ). Within each exploration ship there often is many groups of beings that organize themselves to do a specific task and there are groups that do a great variety of tasks and ideas. There really is no limit to what they can do and the idea of struggle to find support for what they want to do is just not experienced anymore in their reality.
    The humans at this time have all the advanced technology that we fascinate ourselves with here on Earth in our time. They have a great deal of consciousness and energy based technology which allows for a great deal of flexibility to what tasks that can be accomplished using them. Their spaceships can travel through space and time without any difficulty (yeah, they could come here and hang out with us in our time ). The ships can reform and take many shapes and whatever that is suitable for the current circumstances.
    When it comes to procreation the humans of this time actually mainly still have the same idea of sex we have in our time (first 5th density I have come across that still mainly use sex for this purpose) but they don't have this over-fascination or need for sex that many humans in our time seems to have. They do it when there is joy for them to do so and if it is not they don't. They don't need to do it but they feel mostly that it is very appropriate for their experience. Now, the females of this time can consciously control when they have release of eggs and such things so they don't experience our time's female's periods and such ideas. If they decide they wish to have a child they just will it to be so and it will be so.

Yeah, I think this will be enough for this idea at this time. If you do have any questions or aspects that you wish to explore more with me here and now please do ask and reflect what you wish to know. As always it is a great joy for me to share these ideas with you all and I hope you enjoyed this post as well. Much to you all.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply mate. I was very heartened to listen to your wise words and the explanations you provided..

And thank you for enjoying these posts and sharing your gratitude with us all (isn't gratitude wonderful? ). Please understand that really at its core Earth is completely neutral and can be experienced in a completely hateful and fearful way or in a complete loving and joyful way, or anything in-between. This Earth experience is what you define and believe it to be. If you are, which you reflect that you are, experiencing Earth as a difficult place to be where everything is slow moving I strongly suggest that you start an honest and direct investigation within yourself why you experience it this way.

All human beings are born with the natural way of experiencing which is basically pure unconditional love and joy. This is our heritage as great beings which we all are, without exceptions. You are so powerful in fact that if you say a loving and joyful experience is hard, slow, ugly the experience will in fact reflect this to you. This is your power as consciousness; you define and create the experience you have of the reality, not the other way around (the reality defines your experience). This is also where choice comes in since everything we experience is really a choice in what to believe and how to define life. The more you allow yourself to be conscious and aware of what choices you have made right here and now the more you will expand in consciousness and the more your frequency will increase. Make sense?
    Quite true! I understand and agree with these concepts. But it has been difficult to integrate myself into this 'realm'. Like you I too have quite a soft and gentle energy, and I have found it hard 'moving' through the dense and heavy energy flows of this planet. I am extremely sensitive - the intense human emotions of other people affect me deeply, and it's been quite difficult to avoid all the human dramas where these darker emotions manifest. I do sometimes get drawn in to ‘mitigate’ various dramas of friends and family, but never get truly involved with it. I always seem to only exist on the edge of things. This is I think by design. I think I am not ‘meant’ to get involved with anything, just exist on the edge, observing and helping where I can. Perhaps this is why I am alone, why I don’t have a partner and have always really been by myself.

First thing I wish to say is that our consciousness really isn't human it is our consciousness that expresses itself as a human. See the difference? It is not the expression which defines the being, it is the being that defines the expression.
    That' a good way of putting it! Our true consciousness is our spiritual selves as you say, although only a small fraction of it in any one incarnation. But there is a 3-dimensional mechanism in the way, our brains, through which this greater consciousness is largely filtered. Unfortunately it carries a lot of junk, social programming and conditioning. It can be quite a lot of work to sift all that aside so we can think straight!

The idea of time many humans (not all) hold on to is just not real. There is no past, there is no present, there is no future; there is only the great space of Now. There do exist different time periods that beings are having (notice the present notation of "having" ) experiences in that we call the past and call the future but they all exist and are experienced right Now.
    I do believe this, though I (my 3-dimensional brain again) cannot claim to fully understand it. I have had glimpses every now and again of what this is all about - seeing, knowing, and feeling infinite time as an infinite NOW, all time everywhere in all universes and realities happening simultaneously. It can be hard to actually sustain that realisation and to rationalise it in the brain. For the most part I just hold onto that idea as a notion, a 'concept', without being able to wholly perceive it or completely understand it.

So, yes you do have experiences in the past (I believe I see an Atlantean experience for example) but you also have experience in the future and in many other realms of experience all at once right here and now.
    Bingo! Atlantis has always held a very strong connection or expression in my mind, without any conscious recollection. I believe a great number of people have incarnated during this period that experienced Atlantis and the great Fall, (it was an awful, tragic episode for the human race) mostly to restore balance to the world, and their own Karma. Sadness. There is a lot of sadness associated with the Atlantean times. But it's time to come full circle, forget the past, and move on to new and joyous times!

Okay, so these beings you was visited by (they still are with you though) all those years ago are very closely connected to the beings with pink energy I posted (post 13) here on the thread. They are a branch of that species and their energy and expression are very similar. Mostly the visitations at that time was about balancing energy and ensuring that the body could handle the energy you agreed to hold in this life.
    I understand this and believe it also. It makes sense. When I was younger I was literally like a walking battery that had been overcharged. My head span, literally throbbed with this strange sense of potential energy that I just did not know how to discharge. It made me dizzy, confused, and restless, and I could not sleep. I have a gut feeling that one of the key reasons to incarnating in this life was to be a facilitator of this energy, even if I am doing it unconsciously most of the time. Therefore I confer great thanks to them for helping me balance it!

You have an very high vibration energy pattern (you can visualize it as a deep blue, waterlike energy with silver sparks in it shining and stuff) that you wish to share and experience from the point of view being a human. Many times the beings that carry these kind of energies (yeah, I'm one of those mine being light blue with a watery feel to it ) can have their bodies energies become a bit unstable. This is why ETs and other dimensional beings (often other aspects of our greater being) come and and assist you in holding the energy balanced and healthy.
    I thank you humbly for this explanation. My life has been a puzzle of many strange pieces, and perhaps now is the time for some of them to fit together!

First thing; they are always, always and yes I mean always with you. What they are mostly doing now, by your own agreement and guidance, allowed you space to find a relationship to this experience in whatever form you wish to. Your attraction to me can be a way for you, and for them, to show you in a direct way but at the same time giving you the choice to believe in it or not. Now, I could go into visualizations for you if you wish to bring this energy closer to your experience again but I feel I will have to let you ask for it directly (yeah, they are here with me now guiding my writing hand ). So, is there any more I can assist you in on this topic? Or do you feel you are full?

Awesome! Yes I would very much like to have further instruction. I have 'asked' before for further information and contact whilst always keeping my thoughts positive and loving of course (not wanting to attract anything undesirable). Maybe they thought I was not ready? But yes absolutely, if you have the time and opportunity I would be very grateful for any assistance

I hope I shed some light on your questions. I answered them to the best of my current abilities. Hehe, they just smile and send me back to share a big hug and a "you are doing fine and you are fine" to you. There really are a great deal of love around you so just allow yourself to relax and everything will be clear with time.
    Thank you so much again Jounai! I send back the very same loving feelings, and a great sense of gratitude to you and to them for helping me in tackling whatever missions I have come here to do!

PS. A final question. Do you believe in a coming transformation for Human kind? Do you believe that consciousness and the very vibration of the planet is shifting to something far more positive and balanced? These are difficult and turbulent days, but I think, I believe something is coming, something wonderful… What are your thoughts on this?
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Zampano (25th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Thank you so much for your reply mate. I was very heartened to listen to your wise words and the explanations you provided..
    I'm glad you enjoyed my reflection to you. I will reply to the parts of your reply that I feel is most relevant for me to consider right now. If there is something that I missed and you feel you wish to expand on then please let me know.

Quote Quite true! I understand and agree with these concepts. But it has been difficult to integrate myself into this 'realm'. Like you I too have quite a soft and gentle energy, and I have found it hard 'moving' through the dense and heavy energy flows of this planet. I am extremely sensitive - the intense human emotions of other people affect me deeply, and it's been quite difficult to avoid all the human dramas where these darker emotions manifest. I do sometimes get drawn in to ‘mitigate’ various dramas of friends and family, but never get truly involved with it. I always seem to only exist on the edge of things. This is I think by design. I think I am not ‘meant’ to get involved with anything, just exist on the edge, observing and helping where I can. Perhaps this is why I am alone, why I don’t have a partner and have always really been by myself.
    When you allow your power as Spirit to flow through and face these ideas that this is a hard reality to exist in and integrate the energies sufficiently I promise you this experience here on Earth can be very pleasant indeed. All these things you said are preventing you from moving forward and enjoying this experience is actually only powerful for you because you have given them power over you. You see? When you face these ideas like you have chosen them yourself and look them "right in the eye" from the neutral perspective of being and awareness you will find that your experience of this planet will quickly change into a joyful one.

Quote I do believe this, though I (my 3-dimensional brain again) cannot claim to fully understand it. I have had glimpses every now and again of what this is all about - seeing, knowing, and feeling infinite time as an infinite NOW, all time everywhere in all universes and realities happening simultaneously. It can be hard to actually sustain that realisation and to rationalise it in the brain. For the most part I just hold onto that idea as a notion, a 'concept', without being able to wholly perceive it or completely understand it.
    It is okay if you don't understand and see what I am talking about right now. It is enough to allow yourself to realize that there is a greater perspective that is broader in scope possible for you to experience. This is what being open-minded really is about. You don't know what more there is to creation but you allow yourself to know (or believe) that there is something greater. This will open your eyes to the greater perspectives and give Spirit the opening it needs to show you what is great. Make sense?

Quote Bingo! Atlantis has always held a very strong connection or expression in my mind, without any conscious recollection. I believe a great number of people have incarnated during this period that experienced Atlantis and the great Fall, (it was an awful, tragic episode for the human race) mostly to restore balance to the world, and their own Karma. Sadness. There is a lot of sadness associated with the Atlantean times. But it's time to come full circle, forget the past, and move on to new and joyous times!
    Hehe, remember what I said that the past, present and future all being in the space of Now? This means literally with no metaphor or anything intended that this experience you and many other human beings' greater being is having is happening right now. Right now when I write these words there are beings experiencing Atlantis in the past timeline. It is all in the now.

Quote Awesome! Yes I would very much like to have further instruction. I have 'asked' before for further information and contact whilst always keeping my thoughts positive and loving of course (not wanting to attract anything undesirable). Maybe they thought I was not ready? But yes absolutely, if you have the time and opportunity I would be very grateful for any assistance
    Well, mostly the idea of contact with higher dimensional beings basically means that you are willing to match their frequency of energy. You see you cannot experience what you are not the vibration of and their holistic frequency is by no means compatible with the general compartmentalized consciousness most human beings experience themselves as. It just doesn't work out. So, what you have to do if you really wish to experience more contact with them is that you have to increase your vibration and start allowing yourself to expand in consciousness by letting go and integrating old ideas. It can help to in meditation allow their energy to come to you and increase in strength but for their energy to increase in strength you have to increase frequency. You see? It goes hand in hand. You increase vibration and at the same time allow their energy to be with you. Their reality is nothing about saving anyone or rescuing them from big bad Earth. No, it is that you find your own spiritual nature as consciousness and start moving towards a holistic frequency. This is always true when you wish to experience the idea of contact with higher vibration beings. If you desire to experience contact on the level of fear and lower vibrations however I wont join you.

Quote PS. A final question. Do you believe in a coming transformation for Human kind? Do you believe that consciousness and the very vibration of the planet is shifting to something far more positive and balanced? These are difficult and turbulent days, but I think, I believe something is coming, something wonderful… What are your thoughts on this?
    Yes, and no at the same time. You see both scenarios of humanity reaching collective enlightenment and collective destruction is possible futures and are probably both going to happen at the same time. I did reflect to you the idea of parallel timelines, yes? If you read all my posts I bet you read this somewhere. So, it really is about what vibration you are vibrating. The reality that reflects your vibration cannot help to come to you just as what isn't your vibration can't help to move away from you. It is completely in your hands what kind of future reality you are going to experience, right now.
    Now, in my timeline and what I see for my own vibration which I am sharing with you all here through these ideas of contacting higher density ETs. The transition to a higher density reality will be a very smooth and gradual one, but it is happening. The realities of different vibration signatures have started to diverge and this will be more and more evident as time goes on. Contact with ETs will likely happen within 2-3 decades and the current money system will take it lasts breaths in about 4-5 decades. Total and global peace will take around 3 decades and there are many new things coming in both technology-wise and sociological systems that will be implemented when it is time. Gradually humanity will find its way back to its spiritual reality as expressions of the Great Being. After around 2050 things will be much more similar to what we see in many 4th density civilizations but it will take approximately around 200-300 years for us to completely realize ourselves as a 4th density civilization. There will be those that are ahead and make the transition into 4th density before that time and many of them will hang around with us on 3rd density to show the way. There is no rush and everything will happen when it is time. Satisfactory description of my timeline? If you like it I suggest that you match my vibration.

Okay, I think this will do for now. As said if there is something that you wish to expand on please let me know and I will do what I can. Much love to you and everyone else that happens to read this.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Delight (25th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2013), Zampano (24th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

So yeah I thought I would do another post today (the energy is asking for it ^^). Haha, I don't even know when I'm writing this what it will be about and since I have no idea I'll just let my heart guide me in this endeavor. I believe however that it will be a lower vibration (think 4th density ) since yesterdays interaction with the 7th density and the 5th density realities really took its toll on me. I really was exhausted at the point when I could go to bed and sleep so I think I will take it a bit easy today. Haha, yeah taking it easy for me means just a couple of hours doing meditation and interactions through my inner self, or astral aspect. Luckily I got work today so I am plenty occupied during the day. The energy is however, in a sense, asking for a contact being done so seems like there is someone I'm guided to interacting with. I will allow the energy to do its job and guide my consciousness to an appropriate interaction. Hope you all enjoy.

Okay, so this civilization is one that is involved and present in the assisting presence that exist around and on Earth. They mostly seem to be into stabilizing ley-lines of energy and see to that the energy flow is steady. They haven't had much presence when it comes to interactions with human beings but there have been occasions when they have interacted in some shape or form with us. They exist on a world that is kinda close to us, like 1 solar system away or something, so it is accurate to say that they feel us closely from their world. They are a civilization that exist in a upper 4th density vibration but they seem to be the type that mostly keep quiet and move around behind the scenes barely leaving a trace. They are however very loving and wish to assist us in any way they can while still allowing us to find our own way, which real assistance will.
    Their physical appearances are mostly light blue-dark bluish in their skin color and white and gray in their hair (there are variations of course). Their eyes don't seem to have pupils and instead they have same colored eyes that mostly are redish-brownish in color. Their eyes are a bit bigger and their nose and ears are a bit smaller than ours while their mouth is similar in size to ours. Their average height seems to be around 1,5-1,7 meters (varies for female and male gender). Their skin (yeah this should have been mentioned when I talked about skin, I know I know ) kinda feels like smooth leather.
    This civilization don't really have any organs that specify in organizing or anything in that idea. Mostly they all just do their own thing and allowing synchronicity to sort things out. They don't have any problems with achieving greater projects even though they don't really have anything organizing them all. Everything just flows automatically and they all just live their life in joy and love.
    They use mostly some kind of living light crystals based technology to do what they do in their days. Their crafts, their energy devices and so on all is based in that idea of technology.
    Haha, yeah this seems to be a short post but perhaps that is fine. When it comes to contact and what degree of relationship they have with other expressions of life on other worlds they do have some, but it doesn't seem to be their focus. Again this mentality that life will just organize and put them together with beings of other worlds if that is relevant for their current experience. Again they just enjoy life and allow everything to work for them.

Okay, I think I will allow this post to be concluded now. If you wish to get in touch with this civilization then visualize a green rose that shifts into colors you cannot perceive (yeah, strange I know) and then shift back to green. It is like their energy is green when we see them but then there are many colors, or expressions, of them that we don't have the ability to perceive at this time.
    Much love to you all and the beings send you all waves of energy in the undercurrents of consciousness.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Delight (25th July 2013), Zampano (25th July 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you again for your response mate. I will attempt to start focusing my energies a little better, and using meditation to heighten them. There's still a lot to do and a lot to learn, and I will try to do my best!

Regarding future scenarios, I see things slightly differently. I agree that one's vibratory pattern will determine where they go. Many will stay with the 3rd density 'reality', because they are not yet ready to take a step up in vibration. But there will be another, higher vibration of Earth for those who are ready, who have released their karma and increased their frequency to such a degree that they can begin a new life, in a completely new condition, in the 4th density.

I also believe that for a certain few there will be a 5th density expression as well. But I see all this coming far sooner than you believe. The process is already well underway. This reality is coming to end for many of us, and the great changes must appear by the end of this decade. This is my timeline
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Zampano (25th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast