+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Personal Challenge to Break the Mould

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default A Personal Challenge to Break the Mould

Quote Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Another day has passed. Not much has changed. I am still stuck in the matrix, still wondering how long this insanity will go on. When will it change? I almost hope for an apocalypse rather than continue to be stuck in the rut. At least then something will be happening that we can all see and feel and take action.

So I challenge you, as I am challenging myself. Break the mould. Do something different. Magnetize change into your life. This may be only a small thing, such as changing the route you drive to work or to the shops. Or it could be a larger decision, such as booking yourself in for a parachute jump or taking a country drive to somewhere you've never been before. Or it could be extreme, such as leaving your partner of many of years because they have never supported your alternate views, or moving overseas, or having a massive clean out where you throw out everything in your home that no longer has any meaning for you.

I'll put a date on it. It's the 1st. July today, I would ask for a change to be made by the end of the 14th. July. Is there anyone who would like to take up the challenge? If I can help provide some impetus for change in your life, as I do so in mine, then something amazing has been accomplished.

Peace on Earth,
    Guy

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st July 2013), conk (2nd July 2013), Corncrake (1st July 2013), Earth Angel (2nd July 2013), GCS1103 (1st July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (1st July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sgt-Bones (1st July 2013), spiritguide (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013), Wind (1st July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: A Personal Challenge to Break the Mould

I've been trying to change myself for over forty years. It's gotten me nowhere. Like a dog chasing it's tail, all I get is tired without having accomplished a thing. Dead end road after dead end road. I want to throw in the towel and give up. (Problem is, I can't). But nothing ever gets better. "Hope" is like some kind of cruel joke that's being played on me to keep me going. Always one more piece of new information. One more new ray of hope. And each time I ask ... "Is this going to be the one that finally, actually makes a difference in my life for the better?" ...... No. It's just another dead end. Sorry to be negative on your thread. But this life is getting me nowhere.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st July 2013), Corncrake (1st July 2013), GCS1103 (1st July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (1st July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Go ahead brother follow your instinct have fun rather than sacrifice

As for me I'm content on changing my clothes daily or every other day

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Corncrake (1st July 2013), GCS1103 (1st July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I accept your challenge ( i'm left with a pretty wide range of options) I'm going to have a BBQ tomorrow
    for all the kids in the neighborhood. I don't know if that qualify's for a life changer but it will feed some
    hungry kids.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st July 2013), Corncrake (1st July 2013), GCS1103 (1st July 2013), gripreaper (1st July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (1st July 2013), Kraut (1st July 2013), lookbeyond (2nd July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), SlickWillie (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    I've been trying to change myself for over forty years. It's gotten me nowhere. Like a dog chasing it's tail, all I get is tired without having accomplished a thing. Dead end road after dead end road. I want to throw in the towel and give up. (Problem is, I can't). But nothing ever gets better. "Hope" is like some kind of cruel joke that's being played on me to keep me going. Always one more piece of new information. One more new ray of hope. And each time I ask ... "Is this going to be the one that finally, actually makes a difference in my life for the better?" ...... No. It's just another dead end. Sorry to be negative on your thread. But this life is getting me nowhere.
    I hear you, Orph, I hear you. So what do we do? Give up hope? Then guess what happens, you wake up to another day, and dare to hope again. I am sure that you have done some incredible things in your life, and have had some heart-stoppingly wonderful moments. And I energise this into your life... that soon you will experience some real beauty that you have never seen or felt before!

Jagman, little or large, it does not matter. Love to hear how it goes.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st July 2013), GCS1103 (1st July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (1st July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013), Wind (1st July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Telosian, I think about it all the time. Is anything substantial going to happen during our lifetime. I get my hope up and then I see nothing big going on out there, so all I do is work on making myself a better person. More considerate, loving, patient, kind, learning to forgive more and meditating. The world didn't change, but I became happier even though I have had quite a few obstacles this past year.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st July 2013), GCS1103 (1st July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), lookbeyond (2nd July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013), Wind (1st July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I think about it all the time...
    I've seen it... that's the obstacle to 'break the mould'.
    I've been doing this [= thinking] for four fifths of this life - and that exactly held me from making "anything substantial [...] happen during our lifetime".
    The insight was... devastating. And, liberating.

Orph, i can totally relate. TE, thanks for bringing this up [synchronicity strikes again].
    Last edited by meeradas; 1st July 2013 at 05:59. Reason: +f

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st July 2013), GCS1103 (1st July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013), Wind (1st July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Back in the mid 80'z I was going through the need for a massive change in my life. I was in a very stable life but thought I was getting nowhere so I gave up my secure home to follow a life of creativity an live in a big workshop/shed at the bottom of my sisters garden. I was trying 2 things , the new life style and get back to knowing my sister. I was running on a High (Manic) couldn't stop thinking about art and the state of the world as i saw it back in the 80's.

The world for awake people back then was going through a 'Quickening'.

Well I got better (Not Manic) I realized I wasn't in a position to do my own Art as a life style income, and my sister wasn't anything like I had hoped she was going to be, airhead sleeping money grabber

I had been better if I had kept my home, but just changed my life style and joined more clubs or groupes of the Light Working kind!

It did work wonders for me though, I got a few things out of my system and many years later it led me to Avalonian mind and friends!!!

So I've been here before, mass feelings of global change and a new beginning for humanity. Now though it's really here and it's going to erupt soon enough I believe!

So don't push things, we must all stay in contact/together ok, don't abandon this magical link.

Orph you/we are doing something incredible here and now together! We are Avalonians my friend. We join here and give massive energies to the globe, to needed global problems, we support each other, we together as a collective are doing wonders Orph

So hang in there M8 be like a chess game and move with care as and when you see it's come to you, don't push

We really are getting there together as friends
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013), ulli (1st July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I think about it all the time...
    I've seen it... that's the obstacle to 'break the mould'.
    I've been doing this [= thinking] for four fifths of this life - and that exactly held me from making "anything substantial [...] happen during our lifetime".
    The insight was... devastating. And, liberating.

Orph, i can totally relate. TE, thanks for bringing this up [synchronicity strikes again].
    One of my favourite sayings, one that I figured out for myself, is

Quote There is thought, and there is action!
    We can think so much, live so much inside our heads, but it's up to us to act upon those convictions, to bring them into being on the material plane. To make them real. Something that can be very difficult to do, yet be so empowering, is to make a conscious decision and to act upon that decision. May your insights continue to be as liberating, meeradas!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), spiritguide (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013), ulli (1st July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was going to wait until tomorror to start my goal "I gain and sustain a higher standard of life by 1st August 2013" which means only drinking water and alkiline drinks, deep breathing air instead of smoking and being more in the awareness of heartfields but I believe that starting today with other avalonians will increase my chances of succeeding and hopefully help yours. Remember that the right emotions will pull you towards your goals. If you love doing this new change it will be easier than ever

Hope this link will help a bit - http://www.lifemastering.com/en/harvard_school.html

Thanks for the excellent post and best of luck to all that take up the challenge.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), ulli (1st July 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

its trying to become yourself...to be yourself, from within, out. Changes happen naturally as you flow through it, genuinely...so the idea is your not trying to change who you are, you are trying to become who you are..

The dialogue you play in your head has effects....saying " But nothing ever gets better. "Hope" is like some kind of cruel joke that's being played on me to keep me going. Always one more piece of new information. One more new ray of hope. And each time I ask ... "Is this going to be the one that finally, actually makes a difference in my life for the better?" ...... No. It's just another dead end."

I know we all will say negative things in our head from time to time...however, if you play the negative dialogue over and over in your head like a habit, it becomes your song....

Your consciousness, the voice in your head has the power to steer your life, if you continue to tell it there's no hope or expecting dead ends they will happen more then not....

To begin becoming who you are....it helps to start with your passion---what is it that makes you tick? What would you want to do most in your life? Start there, take steps, and PRACTICE saying dialogue that WILL you into the experiences you genuinely want to see....What you say to yourself can effect your biology too
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Delight (2nd July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013), ulli (1st July 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

A thought about dead ends.
    When seen from the big picture perspective all life is a dead end,
    Because of where our physical self "ends" up, or should I say, ends down....

Having clear goals helps in one thing only...which is in not getting lost...staying on the path.

But other than that it's a bit pointless, as getting there means letting go again, and again, and always starting over.
    I once had goals like fame and money and owning property, etc, and managed them all, only to realize that it isn't at all what I had expected.
    The illusion I had about at that time ( I was in my twenties) did not include the responsibility that comes with owning a large home, cars, boat, garden, land...
    The illusion did not include the insecurity that comes with counting how often one is mentioned in the press and resenting one's highly paid PR for not doing more.

Only after learning the lesson of letting go of all this stuff did it start to gel.
    The only real gain is in self knowledge, self acceptance, acquisition of virtues,
    honesty with oneself, patience with self and others,
    and a sense of appreciation for all the good people and life have to offer.
    So in the end of it all it boils down to one concept that is really quite simple:
    Attitude is everything.

With right attitude universe energies open those inner soul doors
    where everything just begins to flow by itself.
    Where knowing what has to be done next is so clear that thoughts and actions become as one.

Not saying that Im always there...but writing about it helps.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

CD7 (1st July 2013), jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (2nd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

~ hope is like hay and a comfortable stable for the horse to look forward to at end of day, not allowed to quit or leave the movie but one can enjoy the sunshine, pull the load without bitching too much and look forward to supper and a pipe at end of day ~

I find it curious that it is new age philosophy/gurus/leaders that bumm me out the most now days, dampen my hopes for anything beyond my little circle of enfluence. They want it all to fall down. They demand it. Many in the name of their god, most adament that it's for our own good, way too many thinking we deserve it. They laugh and call the hopeful ones ostriches and children.

Part of me even laughs now at idea of winning the lotto now. What's the use? The money is fake and the economy is tanking, any minute now, wait for it, we're all gonna die, and on and on ...

Breaking moulds can be fun. Stepped out of comfort zone this week and went to a free community dinner, just to see what it's like. Pretty cool to see 100s of people being fed by volunteers who treat each one in line like family. I hope to go again this week and perhaps become one of the volunteers in time.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by ThresholdRising (here)
    I was going to wait until tomorror to start my goal "I gain and sustain a higher standard of life by 1st August 2013" which means only drinking water and alkiline drinks, deep breathing air instead of smoking and being more in the awareness of heartfields but I believe that starting today with other avalonians will increase my chances of succeeding and hopefully help yours. Remember that the right emotions will pull you towards your goals. If you love doing this new change it will be easier than ever

Hope this link will help a bit - http://www.lifemastering.com/en/harvard_school.html

Thanks for the excellent post and best of luck to all that take up the challenge.
    yes ThresholdRising thank you for reminding me also. Breath in and out deeply in joy! Learn new ways of breathing! I'm just getting back in to that way of being. Love yourself and life from the aspect you find your self in at the moment. Hear the bird sounds and the feel of sun and the rain. Eat cleanly. I will start to day with you.
    Love all that is around you but with the knowledge that it's illusion.

To day I had to go driving when I wanted to be potering in the garden and meditating. Well while drive I suddenly became aware of my Higher self out down the road in front of me, guiding my way for me! So now to gain more contact and not forget my Higher self I increased the contact directly and I felt it expand to help me from a greater distance..Magic isn't it.

Live in the now, be aware of the now and Love.

Yes we all have physical things that we see that must be done and we will.

Good Post TelosianEmbrace
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Y'all amaze me. Y'all say you want change, and yet you just keep doin as you do.

I wanted change... so "I" changed something... "Me"!!!!!!

I threw out "Everything" that I thought I knew... and started over...

I returned to my "Roots".ccc.

My last post... on my thread...

Youniverse

"LOL! And I bet if you told him you've already met God and he is you so you went ahead and saved yourself, that also sets him off big time!"

Have told him!! That's why he thinks I'm possessed. ccc. Can you imagine, telling a Born again Christian, who is big in his Church, and studying to become a minister, in it, that he is God, and doesn't need saving. He called me one day, on my home phone, (land line, cc.) and I told him, I can't hear on this phone, call me back on my cell phone. He did, and immediately I jumped to his house, and rang his door bell. He said hang on there is someone at my door!! I chuckled and kept talkin, tellin him it was probly Jehovas Witnesses, tryin to convert him and he was still chuckleing when he opened the door and saw me standin there with a great big grin sayin "HI!!!" He just stood there, starin through the screen door at me, so I opened it, to prove I wasn't a ghost, and he jumped backwards. ccc. I went in, and told him, "I keep tryin to tell ya, that there's a bit more that you need to learn." ccc.

He prays for me every day. ccc.

You may find it on my thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Soul-and-OBE

Every day now I do that which the xperts say can't be done... I do the Impossible... everyday... Until, I changed Me... nothing changed... and I wasn't able to change Me, untill I achieved 24/7 Communion, with "My" High Self/ Source"... something "They" say can't be done... and I've been doing so for the better part of 3years now.

I follow no-one... I go where no-one goes...

Personal Challenge?? Yep!! Been there, done that. "You?"
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

CD7 (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013), ThresholdRising (1st July 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Y'all amaze me. Y'all say you want change, and yet you just keep doin as you do.

I threw out "Everything" that I thought I knew... and started over...

I returned to my "Roots".ccc.

My last post... on my thread...

Youniverse

"LOL! And I bet if you told him you've already met God and he is you so you went ahead and saved yourself, that also sets him off big time!"

Have told him!! That's why he thinks I'm possessed. ccc. Can you imagine, telling a Born again Christian, who is big in his Church, and studying to become a minister, in it, that he is God, and doesn't need saving. He called me one day, on my home phone, (land line, cc.) and I told him, I can't hear on this phone, call me back on my cell phone. He did, and immediately I jumped to his house, and rang his door bell. He said hang on there is someone at my door!! I chuckled and kept talkin, tellin him it was probly Jehovas Witnesses, tryin to convert him and he was still chuckleing when he opened the door and saw me standin there with a great big grin sayin "HI!!!" He just stood there, starin through the screen door at me, so I opened it, to prove I wasn't a ghost, and he jumped backwards. ccc. I went in, and told him, "I keep tryin to tell ya, that there's a bit more that you need to learn." ccc.

He prays for me every day. ccc.

You may find it on my thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Soul-and-OBE

Every day now I do that which the xperts say can't be done... I do the Impossible... everyday... Until, I changed Me... nothing changed... and I wasn't able to change Me, untill I achieved 24/7 Communion, with "My" High Self/ Source"... something "They" say can't be done... and I've been doing so for the better part of 3years now.

I follow no-one... I go where no-one goes...

Personal Challenge?? Yep!! Been there, done that. "You?"
    It's not yet happening to everybody, but their time will come.
    And even when it does it's still not a 100% perfect ride...
    Maybe in 3 generations from now everyone will be able to say "Been there, done that."

When I started to get it right, life still managed to come back at me with some unexpected reality checks,
    and now that I'm getting on in years my memory isn't always functioning, so I forget at times.
    Being on Avalon helps, however.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

jagman (1st July 2013), meeradas (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Words... so Powerfull... and yet so limiting...

You defend well... that which you refuse to change...

Thresholdrising

I just went back and clicked your link, and find it quite funny, that it was something that I had read, many years ago. I have a stack of notebooks on my desk, and am continually thumbing back through them, to see where I "am" on the goals that I "have Written" for myself.

Everything that "I Now Do", is written in them.

PLUS... I write new ones daily.

I keep myself in foreward motion...

I never, sit and think I am finished!

And now??? I have only just begun... chuckle chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (1st July 2013), jagman (2nd July 2013), meeradas (2nd July 2013), Orph (1st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

I've been trying to change "me" for forty years. Or maybe I've been trying to find "me" for forty years. Heck, I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know up from down, or who from what. I talk to, yell at, and curse my higher self almost every day. Been doing that most of my life too. (although until recently, it wasn't H/S, but "God"). But since I get no answer, I'm really talking to nobody but me. (People think I'm touched in the head). Been following your thread, TraineeHuman's thread, Romans thread, AnotherBob's (remember him?) stuff. And I always end up back at square one. But I can't shut up this "voice" inside that keeps asking -- why? --. Maybe I should take JFK's advice make that damn voice say --why not? --.

Sorry for the rant again. I'm not always like this. I do have good days too.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Another1 (2nd July 2013), CD7 (2nd July 2013), jagman (2nd July 2013), meeradas (2nd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Orph, seems you do Not have to Change Anything...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

CD7 (2nd July 2013), Orph (2nd July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

I've been trying to change "me" for forty years. Or maybe I've been trying to find "me" for forty years. Heck, I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know up from down, or who from what. I talk to, yell at, and curse my higher self almost every day. Been doing that most of my life too. (although until recently, it wasn't H/S, but "God"). But since I get no answer, I'm really talking to nobody but me. (People think I'm touched in the head). Been following your thread, TraineeHuman's thread, Romans thread, AnotherBob's (remember him?) stuff. And I always end up back at square one. But I can't shut up this "voice" inside that keeps asking -- why? --. Maybe I should take JFK's advice make that damn voice say --why not? --.

Sorry for the rant again. I'm not always like this. I do have good days too.
    The why your saying...im assuming questioning life and not getting any answers? If this is related to wht u meant--Not getting any answers IS apart of this place. If ones looking, reading, listening long enough you come to realize tht this is a game and THE F'KN TRUTH is not allowed.

However...this is why going within is repeated so much because for some odd reason the more you search inside of yourself the more you realize the truth IS IN THERE. All the games being played on the outside confound and confuse with no intention of setting any of us straight.. My dream is that that type of set up does not exist. That truth is set free inside and out..

Don't apologize I think its a good point you bring up...I know your not alone...we all go through these thoughts u have...
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Another1 (2nd July 2013), meeradas (2nd July 2013), Orph (2nd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast