+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bases 26 Sam Jenkins How Black Ops Stopped Ascension Part One

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Bases 26 Sam Jenkins How Black Ops Stopped Ascension Part One

As long as we're aware of things like this happening, it helps us deal with it. Skepticism will only set you up as a victim. There IS definitely technologies that can do these things as he claims. Many Targeted Individuals can attest to it. But I think that it goes even further than electronic harassment. There IS something that's behind it all.

First, I think we're all concerned about what Earth's psychopaths are doing to us and our world. But if we can see them for the manipulated and possessed humans that they are, we might be able to do something about them. There are ways to deal with psychos. But even more, there are ways to deal with what's controlling them.

Most importantly, I believe that when you identify IT in all things, recognize how IT operates; and identify the differences between your own thoughts and theirs, you can prevent being controlled and manipulated by them. That IT is the Archons. And even aliens fall victim to them.

You can mock me if you like, but it won't change the fact that they still exist and that they're wreaking havoc on the lives of the unsuspecting, and the gullable. Archons don't like being identified and will attack you for it. They'll use others against you if they can't get at you personally. Hence, the hostilities in relationships. The Essenes identified them back in Jesus' time. So, we should take it seriously by being aware of them and their modus operandii.

Pay close attention to what your thoughts sound like. Your natural state of mind is to be positive. When you suddenly find yourself depressed or going through some other negative feelings, you can bet it's NOT yours! And if you listen carefully, you'll hear the differences. And it won't sound anything like your own! I can attest to this, my friends. I've gotten horrible suggestions about suicide in another voice. Luckily, I'm immune to them now because I can identify them.

It can be an Archon or an Archon possessed being targeting you with technologies. But IMO it's all coming from the same entities...
    And they can be handled....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 2nd July 2013 at 16:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

HaveBlue (22nd May 2014), Kraut (2nd July 2013), ktlight (3rd July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th October 2013), Peace&Love (4th July 2013), Ria (2nd July 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I'd recommend that everyone watch Part 2 of this Bases 26 interview. He actually tells how to fight against the mind control....

Also, I have heard the "screaming" that he talked about!Huh? It could be that I'm the type who attacks rather than be helplessly harassed.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 2nd July 2013 at 17:07.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

HaveBlue (22nd May 2014), ktlight (3rd July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th October 2013), Ria (2nd July 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

What a crock of poop.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th October 2013), RMorgan (2nd July 2013), sheme (23rd May 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I agree they have this tech.

but i dont think the mayan ascention calendar or process was about us.

it was a mayan calendar.. not ours. why would their predicted ascention concern us ?

yes we were privvy to the enegies preset at the time , however that was a belt of stronger energy present that they acessed.

think about where the mayan people are ? they arent here ... they ascended from whereever they were to where they are now during their ascention.

i believe this guy , he seems genuine however there is a lot of clutching at straws.

N
    N

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

There's one thing that I don't agree with and that's them trying to sever our connections to the Divine. If we are pieces of the Divine, then how can they separate us from what we are?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Holly Lindin (4th July 2013), Kraut (4th July 2013), ktlight (4th July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th October 2013), Peace&Love (4th July 2013), Ria (4th July 2013), sheme (23rd May 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I too say dismiss this mans and his info at your peril. Ignorance is not bliss any more.

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

The fact that there are so many visitors to this web forum tells me that it's not over. If we're so controlled, why are we all on this quest to find the TRUTH?

It ain't over till it's over.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Krist (22nd May 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    This was a colleague view on the book cover alone.

I'm sorry but none of this is true. I'd be happy to discuss it but you are taking a very wrong turn here.

The dark has a huge stake in making us believe such things but Ascension cannot be stopped. It's an outrageous thought. We have a creator who loves us. This has been an experience in 3D and it's all an illusion. The death's are part of the veil of forgetfulness.

Nothing can be lost at all, it will all be returned whether it's your family or other treasures you've lost. It was an experiment to give us many talents and new attributes only. All the BS and there is enough you need hip boots to make sense of it. But underlying it all, we are smack dab in the middle of the ascension process. The major quantum shift. No going back into darkness such as he expresses here.

In fact, we are the nearest we've ever been to making this New Earth be visible soon. Yes, it's a hard battle against all the disinformation. But don't lose faith. What he says is just not true. If you wish you can invest time into exploring it but it leads to a dark abyss also part of the veil of forgetfulness. Allow it to drop away from you now.

But had I the time I could answer every element of his theories. They have no merit whatsoever once you understand why we came and what comes next. Be of good cheer.
    Ria

I agree with you fully the ascension process can not be stopped. Thank you for these words of wisdom.

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Im not sure mankind as we know it..... is over, and that this planet is a quarantined dimension. We have options available to us as human interdimensional godlike beings.
    Im traveling through a wormhole as we speak. Care to hop on a ride with me.
    Hello WhiteFeather

I will ride along with you, I have walked on tornadoes but the wormhole sounds realy interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2