+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: October Surprise...

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock Latest "China's October Surprise II: Earth's "Quarantine" Has Lifte

and again almost 24 hours later...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 5th December 2010 at 21:11.

2. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock Latest "China's October Surprise II: Earth's "Quarantine" Has Lifte

For what its worth.

I asked my man in Naval intelligence whos up on these things what the circles mean around the globe and he said its to represent light and darkness. The "stars" on the circles are apparently swords and are called "Swords of power" they are again there to represent light and darkness, when one is absent from a circle (depending on which one) this depicts a heirachy. He also said there should be drops of blood visable on some of them but hidden, so i'm currently scouring them to see if I can make any out.

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote When life is a game, after God blew him/herself up...
    Does that mean, that just for the sheer humour of it, that I can take someone outside, wave my hand at the havens of the starry night, and say,...."Awww...look! God done bust!"

Quote when one is absent from a circle (depending on which one) this depicts a hierarchy.
    I'm guessing that this would be a emblem or marking of servitude, ie: 'slave #32, owned by joe-bob pants man'.

Jus' my pessimism speakin' up.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th December 2010 at 02:27.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...risequarantine

Interesting developments from Davids blog, note he mentions the huge triangular craft that Bill has also spoken about here.

Check out the Symbology on those badges... once again.. ALL IN PLAIN SIGHT !!!

GREAT WORK THERE DAVID......

Great link. Thanks, astrid.

5. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg. deleted
    Last edited by NoTingles; 29th January 2011 at 20:31.

6. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

One of the more powerful things I found, when I was totally connected, is sleep. Lack of sleep. Mentally Conscious during the body sleeping state. I was getting about 1.5hs of mental sleep per night, the body received more but sometimes it didn't feel like that.

As well, some of us are quite driven. David may also feel a bit like the world is on his shoulders. Considering what he is doing for a living, I wouldn't be surprised if he felt that way. Which would be more than enough to make one lose sleep.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th December 2010 at 18:47.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. Link to Post #127
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Just to let you guys know DW has just posted a part 3 to his site. I haven't had a chance to read it yet....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

astrid (6th December 2010), Corncrake (6th December 2010), Elandiel BernElve (6th December 2010), shadowstalker (14th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Thanks... reading now !!
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

10. Link to Post #129
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Well... a few areas in which I feel the same as wilcock :

1) I definitely feel as if something big has changed lately, energy-wise.... It feels positive
    2) I too believe next year is going to be a real doozey for disclosure-type events, as well as many other things...

All in all it was a good read, and I couldn't help but think something was up with all the engine failures etc that were happening a few months ago..... it was VERY wierd..

11. Link to Post #130
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

QUOTE from Divine Cosmos DW blog Part III

Terrified leaders rushed over to China and literally begged them not to do this -- but they did not bend.

Everything I just told you appeared in these same online forums I've been mentioning. The only difference in what I heard was the genuine contents of the containers -- and what China's actual goal was.

I do not think so many specific details would have been given by the alleged insiders in these forums unless the people they work for expect it's all going to go public -- perhaps very soon.

I was shocked to see so many specifics -- but now that it's all out in the open, there's no harm in discussing it anymore.

Imagine what happens when any one of these leaders around the world decides to get the entire treasure trove of China documents into the hands of Julian Assange.

As I said, Wikileaks may not be a "random burst of good luck" here -- it may all be part of the same, orchestrated plan.

You deliver the documents to world leaders, educate them, and also provide a mechanism that allows them to get those documents out into the mainstream -- without getting any one leader in trouble for having leaked them.

What websites might he be talking about? Not that I'm intending to complain about Avalon. I like it you're my friends and this is my cyberhome but we missed something big time here on Avalon...
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

12. Link to Post #131
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Newsletter David Wilcock: China's October Surprise III: The Fight for Disclosure

Hey Avaloneans, I wish you all a pleasant visit to this newsletter of David Wilcock. He's as always, very thorough and sincere, in my nsho. Thanks very much David! You are of the Shining Ones here, on the planet. How in Heaven's name you manage to produce such lenghthy and full newsletters? Must be long time experience, I think.
    Enjoy this most interesting one, it's long and that's the reason I post a short part of it here. The link to the whole newsletter and images, etc. is here:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...+Newsletter%29

Blessed be, Dutchy Tint.

China's October Surprise II: Earth's "Quarantine" Has Lifted

Written by David Wilcock
    Friday, 26 November 2010 19:59

China appears to be responsible for a huge series of equipment malfunctions over the last three months, forcing the NWO to stand down. This is rapidly becoming the most incredible story in Disclosure history!

CLICK HERE FOR PART ONE

CHINA AND ITS ALLIES MAY HAVE JUST SAVED THE DAY

China and its allies -- including Russia, Brazil and India -- may well have just saved the world from the greatest crisis and loss of life in modern history -- if not in all recorded history.

The scope of the disaster that was planned, and the potential loss of life, would have made any dictators' accomplishments -- Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, et cetera -- seem to pale by comparison.

As bizarre as this must sound to most people, this massive counter-insurgency against the New World Order apparently wouldn't have been possible without direct collaboration and assistance from extraterrestrial humans... who look and sound just like us.

KALI THE DESTROYER

Furthermore, these extraterrestrial humans wouldn't have been allowed to intervene until very recently.

The fact that they have been allowed to intervene at all is a seismic shift... sending incredible shock-waves through the insider world as we speak.

This analogy may seem laughable, but based on what has just happened, it is literally as if Universal Law was fundamentally altered.

It's almost as if the sky just ripped open -- and angels have now appeared floating in mid-air. Whether these angels are benevolent beings or literal manifestations of Kali the Destroyer depends on which side of the fence you're on in the planetary game.

"THE RULES"

As you may already know, I have been fortunate enough to interact with multiple witnesses who have worked in various levels of the UFO cover-up -- some at levels significantly above the need-to-know basis of the President of the United States.

When you speak with the top-level insiders in the black-ops community, you often hear them mention THE RULES.

These projects are so compartmentalized that only the high-level people are even aware that THE RULES exist -- or of how far-reaching they are.

It has taken me years of interviews to explore and unravel this strange subject -- particularly because of the potential for confusion.

Sometimes, when insiders talk about THE RULES, they are talking about guidelines their own group insists they follow -- such as secrets they must keep, disinformation they are expected to pass along, who gets to know how much, what mistakes are bad enough to get you killed, et cetera.

However, over the course of many conversations, I increasingly realized there was another level of THE RULES -- a level they have absolutely no control over.

WHAT ARE "THE RULES"?

In this greater cosmic sense, THE RULES are a set of principles that the insider black-ops community has felt, for at least the past century, were as fixed and unchangeable as the Universe itself.

They also believed THE RULES would continue, unaltered, for millions of years. Apparently they have time-viewing technology that led them to believe this was the case.

The idea that this was a manipulated timeline, and not necessarily the real future, was far too mind-blowing for them to ever consider -- particularly since you have people living within these timelines, and you can go and visit them and live there yourself.

Nonetheless, all ETs visiting the Earth must operate within THE RULES. It is impossible for them not to.

WHO MAKES "THE RULES?"

One day, only a few weeks ago, I finally got smart enough to bluntly ask one of my main contacts, "Who makes THE RULES?"

The reply was: "Who makes gravity? Who makes the sun rise and set? Who makes the Galaxy spin?

"We don't know who makes THE RULES, David, but we have no choice but to follow them. There is no workaround. There is no other way. That's why they're THE RULES."

This is a strange subject, and will undoubtedly lead to some folks laughing and thinking I'm crazy... but this is what you hear about when you talk to these insiders yourself.

At the highest levels of the UFO cover-up, it is well-understood that events on Earth, and indeed throughout the inhabited galaxy, are being managed and controlled -- by unseen forces.

Some things are allowed to happen... and others are not.

THE 'QUARANTINE'

As one key example of THE RULES, our Earth is under a 'Quarantine' that prevents most ETs from being able to enter our airspace in a way that would be visible to the naked eye -- except in rare, unpredictable and brief bursts of time.

This is the main reason why we don't see more visible UFOs -- particularly in the case of negatively-oriented ETs. In fact, without this Quarantine, negative ETs would have invaded and taken over this planet eons ago.

This Quarantine also appears to allow those planetary controllers here on Earth to do whatever they want. Or so they thought.

The Quarantine is maintained by a vast network of super-advanced, indestructible satellites surrounding the Earth -- built by very high-level ETs. These satellites keep humanity locked in -- and everyone else locked out.

The insiders do not know who built these satellites, nor precisely why they are there. It's simply another part of THE RULES.

When you view the patches of US Space Command or Navy Space Command, they picture the Earth surrounded by two circles, similar to the typical depiction of electron orbitals around an atom.

This symbolizes the Quarantine -- which protects us from the bad guys.

Go for more to the link at the top and continue.....

13. Link to Post #132
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

If that's of any help: I just posted David Wilcocks newsletter surprise III, in the general discussions. Still have to read surprise II and III through myself, in due time. Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.

Here's the link:
    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...+Newsletter%29
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 6th December 2010 at 17:05. Reason: checking if the link was surprise II or III...hmmmm!It's III :)

14. Link to Post #133
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default Re: Newsletter David Wilcock: China's October Surprise III: The Fight for Disclosure

The Quarantine has not been lifted and it will be after everything is over,Meaning That all the controll structure of the PTB are gone and this is after the earth changes.

15. Link to Post #134
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Newsletter David Wilcock: China's October Surprise III: The Fight for Disclosure

David Wilcox lost all credibility with many people in the UFO community a long time ago, his false predictions and supposed insider contacts have been talked about on many websites and everyone comes to the same conclusion. He is either a fraud or dilusional or both, he may talk a good show but nothing of substance comes to fruition through his claims and he always comes out with an excuse for his warnings or claims, how many more of this rubbish do we have to listen to before people come to their senses ?
    He may be a friend of Bill and Kerry but this means little to many looking for answers, he is not the only one paraded by Project Camelot onto the mainstream arena who have fallen so badly in terms of credibility. Whatever happened to Henry Deacon the so called whistleblower who said he was on Mars ? Then there was Dan Burish who has been investigated and called out by George Knapp and exposed as a fraud, many more have made sensational claims without a shred of evidence to back their stories and yet Project Camelot continues to promote this garbage as truth. I just wish people would not take these sensational claims at face value and dig a little deeper, these people are the reason many people not exposed to ufology think we are all crazy and can you blame them ?

16. Link to Post #135
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Agreed that some sources and all individuals may not meet the smell test, but rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater, we should continue our due diligence and working together to get to the bottom of all of it. There IS some truth sprinkled in with the disinfo - would you agree that it is in our best interests to work within a group to get to the truth, to the extent that we are able to do so??

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

astrid (9th December 2010), bluestflame (9th December 2010), fifi (9th December 2010)

18. Link to Post #136
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree with redeyeblue even though David Wilcox is a brilliant investigator

19. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

Well I invested the time in reading 3 of David's freely available books online, and also read the complete Law Of One series he values so highly, and my intuition is that there is considerable value in much of David's output as it relates to those areas, independant of his personality, predictions, income generation, and beliefs related to his 'insider contacts'.

I received a broad overview of many areas of new (to me) and fringe science from those books, such at the reputed Earth energy grid, Russian ZPE experiements and apparent DNA transferrance by light experiments, etc.

To focus on just his recent blogs or last-year's Blossum-like Disclosure prediction statements devalues much of his earlier output and is self-limiting, in my estimation.

mj
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th December 2010 at 16:33.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (10th December 2010)

21. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,443 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by redeyeblue (here)
    [David Wilcock] is not the only one paraded by Project Camelot onto the mainstream arena who have fallen so badly in terms of credibility. Whatever happened to Henry Deacon the so called whistleblower who said he was on Mars ? Then there was Dan Burish who has been investigated and called out by George Knapp and exposed as a fraud, many more have made sensational claims without a shred of evidence to back their stories and yet Project Camelot continues to promote this garbage as truth.
    Wow. Steady on there. That sounded a trifle hysterical. Any intelligently posed questions, and I'll be happy to answer them.

Quote David Wilcox lost all credibility with many people in the UFO community a long time ago, his false predictions and supposed insider contacts have been talked about on many websites and everyone comes to the same conclusion. He is either a fraud or dilusional or both
    Neither of those. Occasionally, though, I think he's simply not correct in his conclusions. I do regard him as a good friend, and always enjoy his company. He is highly intelligent and has a tremendous retention of data.

Quote Whatever happened to Henry Deacon the so called whistleblower who said he was on Mars ?
    Henry was threatened after he went on stage at the Barcelona Exopolitics Conference in July 2009, made a really anodyne presentation (essentially about vitamin D) at the Amsterdam conference a week later on 1 August, and then disappeared.

We have word that he is safe (we believe we know where he is). As far as we understand, he has essentially been removed from the arena by accepting an offer he could not refuse given his circumstances.

We don't know this as a fact, but have every reason to believe that. Once he started being willing to come forward in person, he became much more of a threat that neded to be handled. While he was anonymous, he could be safely ignored.

Quote Then there was Dan Burish who has been investigated and called out by George Knapp and exposed as a fraud
    We knew Dan Burisch personally, and met many times with him socially and off-record. We considered him a good friend. We believe that he believed every word he was telling us of his testimony. Some of that testimony, we believe, was true.

After the famous vaccination debate at the Zurich conference in July 2009, everything changed - and Project Camelot and David Wilcock were viciously attacked by Eagles Disobey. We refused to return fire, and have had no contact from Dan since then.

(Welcome to the forum, by the way!)

All best wishes, Bill

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluewool (10th December 2010), Cate (9th December 2010), fifi (11th December 2010), StephenW11UK (14th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (10th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hell, if 100% accuracy is demanded of our information sources, we can't listen to anybody, including ourselves.

Cheers,
    Fred S.

24. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Wilcocks track record is pretty poor,that is very clear for anyone who has followed his stuff for a few years...when he first hit the internet I followed his stuff quite closely,a few years down the line I took his stuff alot less seriously

One of the main reasons Wilcock is so popular is because people REALLY want to believe that he is right about things...to the point where they ignore the many times he is wrong about things

anyone who ALSO is intelligent and has a good memory ,like Wilcock will know to read his material with ACTIVE DISCERNMENT as he jumps to conclusions and has the habit of turning very dubious logic and opinion into a long drawn out theory that seems very plausible on the surface...in most instances you ,the ACTIVE discerner,can see quite clearly that his theories start with one or two ASSUMPTIONS that lead him into his own little world of building another very dubious theory around the assumptions...he's an interesting guy though and I'm sure he means well but like with so many others who become popular on the net he gets lost in his own little world and his followers encourage him to do that...when he is in a debating situation with others who do similar work to his(whistleblowing/conspiracy/metaphysics)you see a very different Wilcock,one who is much more humble about his theories and work and a Wilcock who acknowledges that there are many other possibilities than what he acknowledges when he is in his own little world of assumptions and opinions...watch him in the panel discussion vids and you can almost see his head shrinking...lol
    Last edited by shiva777; 9th December 2010 at 17:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast