+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wetiko

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Wetiko

Interesting observation . That is how we learn about the parasitical, by observation. The participant or host hasn't a clue. Nor can they observe the parasite at work in themselves or others.

South America, in general, is where the unsafe urge the other unsafe to flee to for future safety. Late for that now. As long as someone is being an obliging host to the collective parasitical hive mind there is no place in the world that will be safe. One is then urged to keep the parasite safe without much regard to one's own authentic desires and well being.

That last video shows the truth of our reality but demonstrated on a physical level. One observes those behaviors in most of the population anywhere you go, look, or observe at on an emotional and mental level.

People who constantly troll and provoke various emotional reactions from others. People who feed on others.

Other's who snap, bite and lash out when others come to close to their parasites. Or topics or subjects that touch on or surround abating the parasite; they go into reactive state. In the alternative spirituality realms and without out. Just because we've been given new ideas doesn't mean we've progressed beyond the parasitical. Learning tarot and being an medium doesn't protect us from the parasite. These have nothing to do with whole or un-dis-eased self.

People who need to cover up, erase, kill anything that poses a threat to their parasite.

Hosts simply are defensive fortresses for the parasite. Nor can you get behind the parasite to communicate to the wholer person and speak to them as if they were whole people. They don't want it. It seems to me that at one time you could do that but no longer. At least not very often. By observation it seem those people who can get out from under this infection have already done so or retain enough of themselves to do so. Like a line has been drawn in the sand. And those sorts of people will have very little appeal for the zombies because they aren't safety makers for the parasite. Their own immunity keeps them safe. They don't have to 'do' anything. They leave a bad taste in the mouth of the person slowly becoming de-humanized

The very subtle de-humanization of people or trans-humanism is well under way. Via the wetiko. Not a future event it's here now.

So that leads to the question of the fabled mass population kill off. 3/4's of the world's population taken out. Who though? The parasitical zombie people? Or the smaller group of wholer people. The numbers will tell you its parasitical people. It is through the virus itself people will be taken out. Those who have gotten out from under it, there's really no way to affect them. Even just leaving it up to nature will have the same effect.

The physical portion of the body the wetiko claims dominion over is the hypothalmus gland. Which controls everything. Metabolism, emotional chemical carriers, appetite. So a future scenario where the body is actually altered is not as improbable as it might seem.
    Last edited by Mitzvah; 5th July 2013 at 11:32.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by SGT-BONES (here)

And wow, check this one out, seems they've made a 'zombie apocalypse' video game for the Playstation 3 that is based on the cordyceps-fungus-spore-parasite-mind-control-phenomena described in ponda's post and the two vids above... now that's just freaky!!

Hope this doesn't give the 'elite' any funny ideas!! lol

with the amount of zombie films recently & now this; it matches the "public disclosure" MO; hopefully there's not an engineered fungus in our future... but I wouldn't be overly supprised.

hopefully it's just a metaphor as mitsvah is elluding to; but even then it shows how badly things have gotten for us.
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th July 2013 at 14:32.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Sgt-Bones (5th July 2013)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Thank you for this post Mitzvah. After reading it and seeing what you have pointed out, I can see it in greater depth. This wetico/their mind stuff is some serious business and the implications are staggering in magnitude.......

Quote Posted by Mitzvah (here)
    Interesting observation . That is how we learn about the parasitical, by observation. The participant or host hasn't a clue. Nor can they observe the parasite at work in themselves or others.

South America, in general, is where the unsafe urge the other unsafe to flee to for future safety. Late for that now. As long as someone is being an obliging host to the collective parasitical hive mind there is no place in the world that will be safe. One is then urged to keep the parasite safe without much regard to one's own authentic desires and well being.

That last video shows the truth of our reality but demonstrated on a physical level. One observes those behaviors in most of the population anywhere you go, look, or observe at on an emotional and mental level.

People who constantly troll and provoke various emotional reactions from others. People who feed on others.

Other's who snap, bite and lash out when others come to close to their parasites. Or topics or subjects that touch on or surround abating the parasite; they go into reactive state. In the alternative spirituality realms and without out. Just because we've been given new ideas doesn't mean we've progressed beyond the parasitical. Learning tarot and being an medium doesn't protect us from the parasite. These have nothing to do with whole or un-dis-eased self.

People who need to cover up, erase, kill anything that poses a threat to their parasite.

Hosts simply are defensive fortresses for the parasite. Nor can you get behind the parasite to communicate to the wholer person and speak to them as if they were whole people. They don't want it. It seems to me that at one time you could do that but no longer. At least not very often. By observation it seem those people who can get out from under this infection have already done so or retain enough of themselves to do so. Like a line has been drawn in the sand. And those sorts of people will have very little appeal for the zombies because they aren't safety makers for the parasite. Their own immunity keeps them safe. They don't have to 'do' anything. They leave a bad taste in the mouth of the person slowly becoming de-humanized

The very subtle de-humanization of people or trans-humanism is well under way. Via the wetiko. Not a future event it's here now.

So that leads to the question of the fabled mass population kill off. 3/4's of the world's population taken out. Who though? The parasitical zombie people? Or the smaller group of wholer people. The numbers will tell you its parasitical people. It is through the virus itself people will be taken out. Those who have gotten out from under it, there's really no way to affect them. Even just leaving it up to nature will have the same effect.

The physical portion of the body the wetiko claims dominion over is the hypothalmus gland. Which controls everything. Metabolism, emotional chemical carriers, appetite. So a future scenario where the body is actually altered is not as improbable as it might seem.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Belle (5th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Pam (24th April 2021), Sgt-Bones (5th July 2013), TargeT (5th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

And wow, check this one out, seems they've made a 'zombie apocalypse' video game for the Playstation 3 that is based on the cordyceps-fungus-spore-parasite-mind-control-phenomena described in ponda's post and the two vids above... now that's just freaky!!

Hope this doesn't give the 'elite' any funny ideas!! lol

with the amount of zombie films recently & now this; it matches the "public disclosure" MO; hopefully there's not an engineered fungus in our future... but I wouldn't be overly supprised.

hopefully it's just a metaphor as mitsvah is elluding to; but even then it shows how badly things have gotten for us.
    Based on personal observations, I would say a good portion of the population are quite zombie-like already

When you think about it, how many people out there are spending 8 hours a day performing some monotonous repetitive job they can't stand, followed by 4+ hours a night of watching mind-numbing television programming, then sitting around on the couch all weekend drinking beer and watching sport, only to follow it up with more of the same routine the following week, and the next, and the next, and the......

Seems to me like quite a few of them are pretty much well on their way to full blown zombie-dom. lol

We probably all know (or at least know of) people who currently lead this kind of life... do you think these people are truly operating under their own volition or that this comes naturally for them?

Does it seem logical that people would choose to lead that kind of existence?

Or, do you think it's possible that "something" other than their own mind might be controlling/manipulating/influencing them to behave that way and to accept that as being a reasonable way to live out their lives?

I personally don't think human beings are naturally lazy, unimaginative, unintelligent, uninspired beings... nope, I think we are being programmed and conditioned to act this way even though it goes completely against our natural desires and tendencies.

One thing is for certain, as it stands currently... we are a broken people.

I don't think we can afford to overlook or disregard the possibility that an outside influence of some kind is playing a part here.
    Last edited by Sgt-Bones; 5th July 2013 at 15:44.

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Sounds to me like you know a thing or two about going toe-to-toe with wetiko (or whatever we're calling it now lol).

Care to tell us a little about your experiences?
    You already know my experiences. Because they are your experiences. They are everyone's experiences. The greatest mistake of the semi-aware who come across this knowledge is to think they are exempt. That they have conquered the Foreign Installation. The Wetico. They do not see it's expression in their every sentence. In their every use of the words "I", or "me", the expression of desire, of preference.

That is because they see it as themselves. They claim the false personality, which is actually the Wetico claiming itself, straddling the back of the individual looking at itself through the Other and laughing as it mimics communication by engaging in conversation with itself.

All the while, the real self is contained, stifled, repressed, back beyond even the dark corners of the mind, still and observing and waiting for the spark of consciousness to reveal its presence.

No problem if you'd rather not btw... just thought I'd ask
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, as do others. There are some who have entered your thread here to engage you and to forward the cause dutifully because it is something real. Something important. But many of us have been round and round this topic forwards and backwards and upside-down here at PA. We know where it will eventually and perhaps invariably go, despite the best intentions of the OP or the participants.

But it is a record for posterity, writ large upon the fabric of creation and, therefore, worthwhile.

So I am placing my stamp Here and Now as a statement of purpose and intent.

I know from my own personal experience that when a person starts delving into the realms of the shadow-self things can (and often do) have a tendency to get a little "hectic" in their day-to-day life... this is typically the result of inner turmoil being reflected/projected into the physical/material world as the person wrangles with certain aspects of their shadow-self.

But, what I have also found is that these periods of chaos/turmoil tend to be short-lived and when things do finally settle down the person is left feeling much stronger, clearer, and better off for it in the end.
    An illusion. Wetiko does not give up.

Not until clarity of mind and stillness are achieved. Total control.

Wetiko is whispering, has figured out a new modus operandi and direction of attack, lulling you into quietude and renewed slavery thinking you've won.

Do not believe the hype but stay vigilent and aware of egoic weaknesses.

As you eluded to in your post, however, doing this kind of work is certainly not for the feint of heart... but the resulting pay-offs can be extremely rewarding and liberating if a person is truly willing to grind it out and allow things to unfold as required while they go through the clearing process.
    Again, brave and beautiful words. But false. There is a reason why every souled tradition in creation spoke on the existence of the predator. That is because it is here. We are its food. They all gave us warnings that were designed to inform us about its existence and to lay out the pathway to its defeat. But this pathway is the path of spiritual enlightenment which is a singular and individual path.

Until the point where we achieve total control of the mind, we are controlled by Wetiko. Even for those who have achieved a certain ability to achieve mental stability through mind control practices such as meditation, which can leave the Wetiko starving for sustenance and cause it to flee the body for a while, it will return.

Until the highest form of clarity can be achieved. At that point it leaves for good.

Once you see wetiko mind you can't stop unseeing it.
    Hi Mitzva. Long time no read and much love, sistren, to you and yours.

The trick is in really seeing it. Not just writing about what others have said about it and thinking that you now know what it is. Seeing it in yourself. Not looking at your behavior and saying, 'Ah, that's Wetiko." Not looking at your petty thoughts and saying, "Ah, that's Wetiko." Even though both are examples of Wetiko in action.

You have to see it. Within you. Its consciousness. Alien and apart, yet totally and completely familiar with every, single facet of your personality matrix. Because it is really its personality.

The susceptibility to Wetiko dissembling and distraction are virtually limitless. Constant awareness is not a habit for the vast majority and dealing with this is by far the greatest barrier to human collective evolution.

Rahkyt is a good example. He expresses a great understanding of wetiko but still has an obvious optimism, the higher vision. That's just observation. Just obvious.
    You are kind, sistren. And, of course, this statement of your emotional expression is me observing the traditional niceties that comprise societal and institutional mores, and engaging in a manner that prods Wetiko and invites a similarly emotional response. A Wetiko response that creates energetic food, if employed unmindfully. Within a Wetiko structure. Language is a Wetiko structure. Honing thoughts and emotions into very specific forms that funnel Loosh through channels aeons in the making, processing and redistributing the energy for consumption at higher dimensional levels. As Above, So Below. We are bound in every way.

The only way out is total Freedom.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Belle (6th July 2013), Christine (28th September 2013), Fred Steeves (6th July 2013), Freed Fox (6th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristin (30th September 2013), Pam (24th April 2021), ponda (6th July 2013), Reinhard (8th July 2013), Sebastion (6th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (6th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's another video with Paul Levy talking about wetiko.

I only just came across it today and quickly realised it's one of the best wetiko-related interviews I've seen.

Witley Streiber's 'Dreamland' Radio Show: Evil - It Can Be Defeated!!

10. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Sounds to me like you know a thing or two about going toe-to-toe with wetiko (or whatever we're calling it now lol).

Care to tell us a little about your experiences?
    You already know my experiences. Because they are your experiences. They are everyone's experiences. The greatest mistake of the semi-aware who come across this knowledge is to think they are exempt. That they have conquered the Foreign Installation. The Wetico. They do not see it's expression in their every sentence. In their every use of the words "I", or "me", the expression of desire, of preference.

That is because they see it as themselves. They claim the false personality, which is actually the Wetico claiming itself, straddling the back of the individual looking at itself through the Other and laughing as it mimics communication by engaging in conversation with itself.

All the while, the real self is contained, stifled, repressed, back beyond even the dark corners of the mind, still and observing and waiting for the spark of consciousness to reveal its presence.

No problem if you'd rather not btw... just thought I'd ask
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, as do others. There are some who have entered your thread here to engage you and to forward the cause dutifully because it is something real. Something important. But many of us have been round and round this topic forwards and backwards and upside-down here at PA. We know where it will eventually and perhaps invariably go, despite the best intentions of the OP or the participants.

But it is a record for posterity, writ large upon the fabric of creation and, therefore, worthwhile.

So I am placing my stamp Here and Now as a statement of purpose and intent.

I know from my own personal experience that when a person starts delving into the realms of the shadow-self things can (and often do) have a tendency to get a little "hectic" in their day-to-day life... this is typically the result of inner turmoil being reflected/projected into the physical/material world as the person wrangles with certain aspects of their shadow-self.

But, what I have also found is that these periods of chaos/turmoil tend to be short-lived and when things do finally settle down the person is left feeling much stronger, clearer, and better off for it in the end.
    An illusion. Wetiko does not give up.

Not until clarity of mind and stillness are achieved. Total control.

Wetiko is whispering, has figured out a new modus operandi and direction of attack, lulling you into quietude and renewed slavery thinking you've won.

Do not believe the hype but stay vigilent and aware of egoic weaknesses.

As you eluded to in your post, however, doing this kind of work is certainly not for the feint of heart... but the resulting pay-offs can be extremely rewarding and liberating if a person is truly willing to grind it out and allow things to unfold as required while they go through the clearing process.
    Again, brave and beautiful words. But false. There is a reason why every souled tradition in creation spoke on the existence of the predator. That is because it is here. We are its food. They all gave us warnings that were designed to inform us about its existence and to lay out the pathway to its defeat. But this pathway is the path of spiritual enlightenment which is a singular and individual path.

Until the point where we achieve total control of the mind, we are controlled by Wetiko. Even for those who have achieved a certain ability to achieve mental stability through mind control practices such as meditation, which can leave the Wetiko starving for sustenance and cause it to flee the body for a while, it will return.

Until the highest form of clarity can be achieved. At that point it leaves for good.

Once you see wetiko mind you can't stop unseeing it.
    Hi Mitzva. Long time no read and much love, sistren, to you and yours.

The trick is in really seeing it. Not just writing about what others have said about it and thinking that you now know what it is. Seeing it in yourself. Not looking at your behavior and saying, 'Ah, that's Wetiko." Not looking at your petty thoughts and saying, "Ah, that's Wetiko." Even though both are examples of Wetiko in action.

You have to see it. Within you. Its consciousness. Alien and apart, yet totally and completely familiar with every, single facet of your personality matrix. Because it is really its personality.

The susceptibility to Wetiko dissembling and distraction are virtually limitless. Constant awareness is not a habit for the vast majority and dealing with this is by far the greatest barrier to human collective evolution.

Rahkyt is a good example. He expresses a great understanding of wetiko but still has an obvious optimism, the higher vision. That's just observation. Just obvious.
    You are kind, sistren. And, of course, this statement of your emotional expression is me observing the traditional niceties that comprise societal and institutional mores, and engaging in a manner that prods Wetiko and invites a similarly emotional response. A Wetiko response that creates energetic food, if employed unmindfully. Within a Wetiko structure. Language is a Wetiko structure. Honing thoughts and emotions into very specific forms that funnel Loosh through channels aeons in the making, processing and redistributing the energy for consumption at higher dimensional levels. As Above, So Below. We are bound in every way.

The only way out is total Freedom.
    Hi Rahkyt,

An excellent post from you, thanks so much for taking the time brother, I appreciated it greatly

Of course, you are absolutely correct on all points... precisely so in fact.

I have nothing further to add, except to say that it was refreshingly authentic and honest... thank you for making your voice heard.

11. Link to Post #68
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Interesting thread, thanks. Ironically I have started a thread based on some of the factors based around misdirected self help courses or the like, just today, and so far the reaction seems to relate very much to the subject spoken of here!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Freed Fox (6th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (6th July 2013), TargeT (8th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I have nothing further to add, except to say that it was refreshingly authentic and honest... thank you for making your voice heard.
    A bit more for consideration. Vivek's threads, The Mechanics of the Matrix and The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague will be of use to those new to this material in gaining an understanding of the pervasive nature of the Wetiko/Archon/Foreign Installation.

It is a system. Conscious and inorganic, purposeful and yet not intentional, that is implicit in the very design of every institution and social structure present in the world and beyond. The pyramidal and hierarchical form of control is intimately Wetiko-based.

Here are a few excerpted thoughts and ideas that I shared in Chelley's Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it thread. It is a bit lengthy but encompasses my thoughts on a potential Wetiko multidimensional structure, energetic redistribution and order of operations:

Quote The characteristics of "hive minds" include divisions of labor. As with ants and bees, different individual instances of the overall biological occurrence of these species comply with certain "jobs" and "purposes". There are worker bees, nectar foragers, guards, undertakers, etc. Ants have similar divisions. Animals and OPs also display social structures that comply with these rules as divisions of labor are apparently ubiquitous across the spectrum of life.

At the level of multi/ultra-dimensional consciousness, it is generally accepted that soul groups and collectives exist as well, which may include angelic and demonic hierarchies, soul families, higher self fractalization into materiality and names of God. Which sets the background for our topic, the foreign installation.

According to Casteneda/Don Juan, the flyers are individualized, in that there is not just one big amoeba blob of them engulfing the Earth, there are a lot of smaller blobs of various sizes, flying and jumping around everywhere. In one scene, Carlos is sitting in the dark and he sees them and hears them flitting about him. Don Juan explains that they are shadow-like, seen out of the corner of the eyes, which complies with the understanding that vision that occurs at a 90 degree angle is other-dimensional in nature.

Don Juan states that they have been around since the beginning of the Solar System. Other sources say that they have been around since the beginning of this universe and originate in a previous universe. The Gnostics say that they are a consciousness created by Sophia's descent into materiality - which probably corresponds to at least galactic creation and maybe universal - and her manifestation as Gaia/Earth. That they lack "true life" and the connection to Source that living things possess, and are inorganic in nature, like viruses, on the cusp between life and non-life. That our "glowing coats of awareness", our auras/energy fields, are the primary source of their envy and desire to co-opt us mentally and spiritually in order to consume that which they do not possess. Essentially, they are Predators and we are their prey.

The Archontic hierarchy must comply with natural law as it is expressed on Earth and as we understand it through our observations of the physical world and the nature of consciousness. Within that hierarchy, there must be a division of labor. The collectivity of their consciousness necessitates a continuous connection between them at all levels of the hierarchy simultaneously. Examples from sci-fi that everyone is familiar with might be the Borg, the Body Snatchers, the Tommy Knockers, etc, etc, ad infinitum. The unconscious recognition of this Enemy consciousness formation is rife throughout popular culture and world mythology.

I've read nothing directly that has ever documented or explored the exact nature of Archonic consciousness or the division of labor. But, according to our shared understanding of the control matrix and what we can glean from the natural world and our ruminations on what the parameters of the multi-dimensional plane of perspective the Archons inhabit are, their division of labor must account for all of the various tasks and jobs necessary to maintain the system through a continuous, interactive and dynamic form of hierarchy very similar to the command and control networks that our lives within a similar system have made us very familiar with. Be that hierarchy military, corporate or social in nature.

At its simplest formulations, the individual instances of Archonic consciousness must be the Flyers. They inhabit the lived environment, attaching and detaching according to need. They feed off of each of us individually as they are able, keeping some for themselves and funneling the rest upwards through the hierarchy. The energy of this level seems to be male.

At the next level, could be the Aggregators. Those that maintain disparate fields of Archonic activity, to include instances of collective human energy collection, like the Military, the Corporation, Nations, Racial and Ethnic Groups, Social Organizations, each of the different formal Religions, or Institutions in general. The energy of this level seems to be female.

Above that level, must exist a Command Structure. That command structure oversees the redeployment of loosh from disparate energy collections, in order to maintain balance and energy conservation. The energy of this level seems to be male.

Then there must be a Queen. The feminine is the source of creative potentiality, birth. From her, new Archonic instances are born. From her, the directives regarding energy conservation and deployment are taken.

The instantaneous communication between Archonic instances, Aggregators, the Command Structure and the Queen must display characteristics of quantum entanglement.

We might further characterize it as telepathy, but - from our illusory individualized perspectives - it is more an example of one body split into many different instances with the ability to communicate instantly with other parts of that body. According to quantum biology, our bodies do exactly that. All of the systems of our bodies communicate instantaneously and carry out the many disparate and interlocking functions that keep us running without conscious thought. They engage at the speed of thought without us having to consciously attune the body parts and systems necessary to carry out actions. If I think, move my finger, my finger moves. If I think, go from here to there, all of the systems in my body instantly begin the complicated calculations and movements necessary to complete the command. As Bob said, our thoughts are not even in our bodies, consciousness seems to form a field surrounding the body, which is a lower, material machine designed to manifest the directives of our thoughts.

I see the Archonic hierarchy interacting similarly. As a single body. The Aggregators, in this instance, might be related to the autonomic nervous system, which regulates energy expenditure in the body, directs unconscious functions and makes sure all of the working parts have what they need in order to function. That stated very generally.

The "energy collectives" are our social systems. The Aggregators control the flow of energy from these greater systems and regulate that flow between other systems that must exist in order to maintain their "body". These collectives are voluminous and include every aspect of social energetic production that you can think of. To look at one subset we've discussed previously, within the area of "fear production" there must be a collection pertaining to racism. Energy collectives within that sub-structure must include a primary group which is the control group and producer of that particular type of energy. Perhaps it can be called a product-collective. In the case of xenophobia and the institutional structure of the Global White Supremacy System (GWSS), that group might be white people. That fear production is further classified by causative sources, or source-collectives, which might be yellow, red, brown, black or any combination of the above. Each source-collective produces a certain amount of fear within the producer group the energy of which is funneled through individuals and the flyers assigned to them into the greater collection structure as managed by the Aggregators.

As you can see, there are a large number of potential energy collectives possible. All interacting, all managed and regulated. That regulation must include signifiers and initiatives within the Archonic body that result in the infusion of certain types of discursive thoughts within targeted collectives. Sexual purity, material competition, resource competition are some general possibilities. It is an interactive matrix whereby they input directives which funnel back down through Archonic instances, flyers, into the minds of individuals, who then affect the energy output of the collective. Make sense?

The intricacy of the system is mind-boggling. I doubt we can conceive of it fully under the constraints of 3-dimensional thinking. But perhaps these ruminations relate somewhat to what is truly going on.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Belle (6th July 2013), Freed Fox (6th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristin (30th September 2013), ponda (6th July 2013), Reinhard (6th July 2013), Sebastion (6th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (6th July 2013), sllim11 (8th July 2013), write4change (7th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Whatever evil is projected is a portal to become aware of our own darkness.
    Paul Levy expresses that in knowing the "inner is the outer", wetiko can be an ally.
    He says it can be a blessing if allowed to bring out what it shows. The "revealed" behind the shadow is the real and magnificent nature of humans.

If wetiko is responsible for hatred, what feels stronger than fear?
    Wouldn't fearful people "feel better" by hating the "enemy" and attempt to destroy evil. If we identify the evil is not our split off selves but what would prevent us from LOVING those split offs (that we "learned" are awful and too wrong to accept), to me that is the REvEAlation. Can we choose to deliberately choose love?

The bedrock of "safety" is by willing to ask for help from that larger aspects of SELF. One cannot attack and be spared the blowback. It is a side step to dissolve the parasite. If you send a direct charge, that feeds the evil. We are dealing with energy and that is why people have to choose what energy we will be willing to hold.

Feeling already in love; fully whole in devotion to all we love and acting that out is the symptom of being immune.
    By focusing on all we cannot love, by being outside of love, we are very vulnerable.
    Have compassion for wetiko...it won't like it at all.

SHADOW PROJECTION IS ITS OWN MEDICINE
    http://www.awakeninthedream.com/word...-own-medicine/

Quote We are so accustomed to the linear, causal, temporal and mechanistic view of classical physics that we are not trained to recognize a process that is atemporal (exists outside of time), synchronistic, and circular (instead of linear). The old paradigm view of classical physics views the billiard ball-like interactions of what it imagines to be separately existing parts, whereas quantum physics is articulating a higher-dimensional universe which is seamlessly whole, which is to say that it is impossible to separate it from itself. When we develop a more holistic view, we step out of viewing our universe through a lens where we exist separate from each other, and, on the contrary, recognize that we are related to each other. Re-cognizing that we are all appendages of a greater “body” that contains us and of which we are expressions, we realize that there is a deeper process that is collectively animating us so as to make itself known to us. Developing a more holistic view in which we recognize the deeper, underlying formative template which is in-forming and giving shape to events in our world through us is the very expansion of consciousness which empowers us to engage with events in our world so as to transform them. This deeper underlying process originates and is to be found in the unconscious psyche of humanity.

Through our compulsion to mutually project the shadow onto each other, a darker archetypal power that exists deep inside of everyone is seizing us in its iron grip and giving shape and form to itself through our unconscious inter-action. A deeper, up-till-now hidden shadow is materializing itself and making itself visible through our interplay. Subsumed into this more powerful archetypal process, both Israel and its enemies have become “drafted into the service” of unconsciously acting out and incarnating onto the world stage the darkness that exists deep in the soul of humanity.

By projecting out our shadow, we will be assured to meet the darker part of ourselves as it gets “dreamed up” in the outside world. The unconscious, dis-associated part of ourselves always gets projected outside of ourselves and “dreamed up” into materialization in the environment. Jung commented, “It is therefore not surprising if the unconscious appears in projected and symbolized form, as there is no other way by which it might be perceived.”[vii]

Just like in a dream, the unconscious approaches us from outside of ourselves, as what we project out always gets dreamed up in an objectified, personified and solid-seeming form, appearing to be separate from ourselves. When we project the shadow, we have so split off from the dark part of ourselves that the carrier of our projection will convincingly appear to exist in the form of an “other.” If Israel and its adversaries are dissociated from their own evil, we can be sure that the other is embodying it for them. Just like in a dream, when we split off from and project out our own darkness, this waking universe will supply all the convincing evidence we need to justify our shadow projection, endlessly feeding the self-regenerating feedback loop which we have fallen into. When we fall prey to the seductive power of shadow projection, we have become entranced by our innate power of co-creators/co-dreamers of reality in a way that not only doesn’t serve us, but is (potentially) destroying us.

Shadow projection is the circuitous route by which we dream up into materialization our unconscious, darker half so as to (potentially) recognize it and integrate it as a part of ourselves. In the co-related interaction between the two polarized-parties of shadow projector/recipient, a core psychological process that exists within each and every one of us is symbolically being revealed to us. Both Israel and its adversaries are playing out, in full-bodied form, a dynamic that exists deep within the collective unconscious of humanity, as if they have been dreamed up into materialization to reveal to us this unconscious part of ourselves. Recognizing this initiates the process of integrating this heretofore unconscious dynamic in ourselves. It is only when we project out, dream up and objectify a content of the unconscious do we begin to “see” it and become conscious of it, which is the very act which initiates its integration.
    This is even a better interview I think...it brings more out about the healing

[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Delight; 6th July 2013 at 02:21.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Eram (6th July 2013), Freed Fox (6th July 2013), ponda (8th July 2013), TargeT (7th July 2013), ulli (6th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Small addage, that video game mentioned in an earlier post is actually completely misleading. Not that games are in any way informing however the Cordyceps has been used in chinese medicine and as a herbal remedy it stimulates the immune function. -
    http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...Name=CORDYCEPS
    "Cordyceps is used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss, and opiumaddiction.

It is also used for strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging, promoting longer life, and improving liver function in people with hepatitis B.

Some people use cordyceps as a stimulant, a tonic, and an “adaptogen,” which is used to increase energy, enhance stamina, and reduce fatigue."

Moving on ~ Great thread here!, I feel this is important information.
    I have met people in the last few years who appeared to be completely 'vacant'. They looked like the person I knew, but it was as if that person was gone. Even their memory seemed to function quite poorly. In one instance I had attempted to help one person with a lifestyle issue that involved ethics and self destructive habits. They immediately became divisive and began to become passive-aggressive and behaved like an enemy.
    It was a truly strange thing to observe. I was in disbelief for some time about it. Ironically I had equated this behavior as parasitic. And came to the idea that some people have a sort of mind parasite. And this parasite was energetic and not so much physical. I did not know of this study my Paul Levy at the time. This was an idea I came to through observation.

End note:
    I too had almost succumb to it as well. If I had taken the path of anger, or vengeful intention. I most surely would have been consumed by this sort of consuming force or invisible energy. Instead I decided to take the high road and began to focus on my own behavior. In hind sight, I was much closer to ruin that I knew.
    Why not now?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Reinhard (6th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (6th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    Small addage, that video game mentioned in an earlier post is actually completely misleading. Not that games are in any way informing however the Cordyceps has been used in chinese medicine and as a herbal remedy it stimulates the immune function. -
    http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...Name=CORDYCEPS
    "Cordyceps is used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss, and opiumaddiction.

It is also used for strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging, promoting longer life, and improving liver function in people with hepatitis B.

Some people use cordyceps as a stimulant, a tonic, and an “adaptogen,” which is used to increase energy, enhance stamina, and reduce fatigue."
    Hi nomadguy,

Yeah, I've been using cordyceps (on a daily basis) for a little over 3 months now and the effects have been quite remarkable.

Since I started taking it I've noticed a variety of health benefits/improvements:

- significant boost in energy levels
    - considerable increase in lung function/capacity
    - dramatic improvement to circulation
    - immune system boosted (just got through the Aussie cold/flu season with barely a sniffle)
    - improved sleep (wake up feeling refreshed and energised instead of tired and sluggish)
    - overall sense of well-being greatly enhanced

So, yes, as far as I'm concerned cordyceps is a wonderful medicinal herb which can be used to greatly improve overall health and wellness.

Apologies for the reference in that video about the game btw. It certainly did shed a misleadingly negative light on cordyceps... and that really was not my intention.

In any case, while I'm addressing this subject I may as well mention that I've also been taking reishi mushroom and using the two in tandem with one another. Seems they make for a wonderfully powerful and effective health-enhancing combo... one that I fully intend to continue utilising.

Additionally, if anyone here is looking for a high quality source of cordyceps and/or reishi at very affordable prices I highly recommend the products being produced by Aloha Medicinals...

Cordyceps link: http://www.alohamedicinals.com/cordy...l#.Udfzw5N-9FY
    Reishi link: http://www.alohamedicinals.com/reish...m#.Udf0L5N-8fg

Purchase from iHerb for best prices.

Okay, now
    Last edited by Sgt-Bones; 6th July 2013 at 10:54.

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Here are some excerpts from the Witley Streiber interview which Sgt-Bones shared in post #39. For those who have yet to listen, or if nothing else to reinforce concepts already touched upon perhaps in more simplistic brevity. Below are quotes from Mr. Levy, with my own interjection/clarification in bold:

Quote Wetiko co-opts the intrinsic (creative) genius we have, and turns it against us. The thing which is really challenging; the instrument with which we are investigating the nature of wetiko, is the very channel through which wetiko is operating (the mind - or intellect - of the individual).

Even the mention of the word 'evil' can trigger so many people, and that’s interesting. I actually wonder; what’s that showing us? So I make the point that it’s a big mistake - some really well intentioned, spiritual people who say, “Oh, I don’t want to put any attention on evil, I don’t want to talk about it, I don’t want to think about it…” – they’re unwittingly becoming a conduit of evil through their avoidance. The evil of wetiko actually feeds off of our turning away from it, off of our awareness. But when we become too fascinated with it, then we’re also feeding it. There’s this third option in which we see how evil actually operates, then we can choose to say, “I want to invest my attention in creating the world I want to live in."

If we're trying to fight evil, we've already lost.

The real way to vanquish wetiko is to get in touch with the part of us which is invulnerable to its effects (The continuous cultivation of compassion).
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 7th July 2013 at 02:44. Reason: typos/formatting
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Delight (7th July 2013), Kraut (7th July 2013), Reinhard (8th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (8th July 2013), TargeT (7th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Whatever evil is projected is a portal to become aware of our own darkness.
    Paul Levy expresses that in knowing the "inner is the outer", wetiko can be an ally.
    He says it can be a blessing if allowed to bring out what it shows. The "revealed" behind the shadow is the real and magnificent nature of humans.

If wetiko is responsible for hatred, what feels stronger than fear?
    Wouldn't fearful people "feel better" by hating the "enemy" and attempt to destroy evil. If we identify the evil is not our split off selves but what would prevent us from LOVING those split offs (that we "learned" are awful and too wrong to accept), to me that is the REvEAlation. Can we choose to deliberately choose love?

The bedrock of "safety" is by willing to ask for help from that larger aspects of SELF. One cannot attack and be spared the blowback. It is a side step to dissolve the parasite. If you send a direct charge, that feeds the evil. We are dealing with energy and that is why people have to choose what energy we will be willing to hold.

Feeling already in love; fully whole in devotion to all we love and acting that out is the symptom of being immune.
    By focusing on all we cannot love, by being outside of love, we are very vulnerable.
    Have compassion for wetiko...it won't like it at all.

SHADOW PROJECTION IS ITS OWN MEDICINE
    http://www.awakeninthedream.com/word...-own-medicine/

Quote We are so accustomed to the linear, causal, temporal and mechanistic view of classical physics that we are not trained to recognize a process that is atemporal (exists outside of time), synchronistic, and circular (instead of linear). The old paradigm view of classical physics views the billiard ball-like interactions of what it imagines to be separately existing parts, whereas quantum physics is articulating a higher-dimensional universe which is seamlessly whole, which is to say that it is impossible to separate it from itself. When we develop a more holistic view, we step out of viewing our universe through a lens where we exist separate from each other, and, on the contrary, recognize that we are related to each other. Re-cognizing that we are all appendages of a greater “body” that contains us and of which we are expressions, we realize that there is a deeper process that is collectively animating us so as to make itself known to us. Developing a more holistic view in which we recognize the deeper, underlying formative template which is in-forming and giving shape to events in our world through us is the very expansion of consciousness which empowers us to engage with events in our world so as to transform them. This deeper underlying process originates and is to be found in the unconscious psyche of humanity.

Through our compulsion to mutually project the shadow onto each other, a darker archetypal power that exists deep inside of everyone is seizing us in its iron grip and giving shape and form to itself through our unconscious inter-action. A deeper, up-till-now hidden shadow is materializing itself and making itself visible through our interplay. Subsumed into this more powerful archetypal process, both Israel and its enemies have become “drafted into the service” of unconsciously acting out and incarnating onto the world stage the darkness that exists deep in the soul of humanity.

By projecting out our shadow, we will be assured to meet the darker part of ourselves as it gets “dreamed up” in the outside world. The unconscious, dis-associated part of ourselves always gets projected outside of ourselves and “dreamed up” into materialization in the environment. Jung commented, “It is therefore not surprising if the unconscious appears in projected and symbolized form, as there is no other way by which it might be perceived.”[vii]

Just like in a dream, the unconscious approaches us from outside of ourselves, as what we project out always gets dreamed up in an objectified, personified and solid-seeming form, appearing to be separate from ourselves. When we project the shadow, we have so split off from the dark part of ourselves that the carrier of our projection will convincingly appear to exist in the form of an “other.” If Israel and its adversaries are dissociated from their own evil, we can be sure that the other is embodying it for them. Just like in a dream, when we split off from and project out our own darkness, this waking universe will supply all the convincing evidence we need to justify our shadow projection, endlessly feeding the self-regenerating feedback loop which we have fallen into. When we fall prey to the seductive power of shadow projection, we have become entranced by our innate power of co-creators/co-dreamers of reality in a way that not only doesn’t serve us, but is (potentially) destroying us.

Shadow projection is the circuitous route by which we dream up into materialization our unconscious, darker half so as to (potentially) recognize it and integrate it as a part of ourselves. In the co-related interaction between the two polarized-parties of shadow projector/recipient, a core psychological process that exists within each and every one of us is symbolically being revealed to us. Both Israel and its adversaries are playing out, in full-bodied form, a dynamic that exists deep within the collective unconscious of humanity, as if they have been dreamed up into materialization to reveal to us this unconscious part of ourselves. Recognizing this initiates the process of integrating this heretofore unconscious dynamic in ourselves. It is only when we project out, dream up and objectify a content of the unconscious do we begin to “see” it and become conscious of it, which is the very act which initiates its integration.
    This is even a better interview I think...it brings more out about the healing

[/YOUTUBE]

Interesting perspective from Paul Levy and thanks for posting it Delight.

Another perspective might be that we are influenced internally via the mind by an external influence/presence/entity/technology etc.It might appear that we are showing our dark side but in fact we might only be avatars for this subtle negative influence.

The researchers stated how complex the parasite was that influenced the ants, so how complex might a global human mind parasite be ? One that has been watching/influencing humans here for a very long time.It sure is an interesting topic.

One of the best defenses against this influence might just be to be aware of the possibility of it existing in and through our minds/thoughts/actions etc.

cheers
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Delight (8th July 2013), nomadguy (9th July 2013), Reinhard (8th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (8th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #75
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Another good interview of Paul Levy from June 2012, it goes into a bit more depth but mostly just expands on the same topic.

There's alot more coverage on shadow projection and wetiko identification
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Freed Fox (10th July 2013), write4change (10th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

I would like to add to this thread the following article on wetikonomy, also by Paul Levy. We are already familiar with this state of affairs, but he exposes it brilliantly. A must read-and-spread, IMO.

Seen as a symbolic entity, the global financial system is the revelation of wetiko disease displayed graphically and schematically in its architecture, operations and overall design, so that anyone with a trained eye can discern the telltale signs and spore prints of this maleficent psycho-pathology getting down to business. The global economy (which can appropriately be referred to as the ‘wetikonomy'), displays the fear-based, linear logic of wetiko disease as it reduces everything to the bottom line of dollars and cents. We are living inside of a horrifying, abstract economic structure that itself is a living symbol and re-presentation of the out-of-control insanity of the wetiko virus. The global financial system is one of the most rapid vectors and pathways through which the virus of wetiko is going pandemic in our world.

The economy as an entity is a projection of the collective human psyche, but particularly of the "Big Wetikos," who hold a disproportionate power in crafting its operating system and in running its day-to-day operations in the world. In the wetikonomy, money has become indispensable for our biological survival, as well as our psychological well being and need for social prestige. This results in the drive for acquiring money becoming hardwired into the most primal centers of our lower, animal nature. This can generate a dependency that can easily lead to a treadmill that spirals downwards towards degeneracy, a true ‘rat race' in which we become addicted to chasing after ‘the buck,' as we increasingly worship Mammon (the God of the love of money; Interestingly, the esteemed economist John Maynard Keynes considered the love of money a form of mental illness). Our need for money becomes the ‘hook' through which the Big Wetikos, who control the supply and value of money, can ‘yank our leash' and manipulate humanity. To say it differently, the economy is engineered by a few, the "Big Wetikos," who then utilize their creation to manipulate the collective human psyche and in so doing influence and warp it in a wetiko-like way.

Using the global financial and monetary system as our case study, we can see and understand how the wetiko virus operates in the psyche and in the world, which are both interactive and co-creative reflections of each other. The invention of money was a breakthrough in human affairs, an innovation in which real wealth is allowed to be symbolically re-presented by something else. Money is a construct, something made up, which adds convenience in the trading of goods and services that have value. The wetiko-created fiat money system, however, is the doorway through which a deviant distortion in this co-operative process of exchanging value amongst ourselves emerges. The wetikonomy's fiat-currency is not backed by real value, but rather, is a system in which, as if by magic, money is created out of thin air. Having fallen through the rabbit hole, we now live in a world where money materializes simply by decree (fiat) of an elite cabal of Big Wetikos, who can exchange the tokens of value they have conjured up for the time and natural resources of everyone else. The wetiko-economy is basically a legitimized counterfeiting operation. The Big Wetikos use their military and police state ‘enforcement' resources to ensure that others cannot accumulate and circulate capital outside of their system. As if that isn't bad enough, in a further diabolic sleight of hand, this virtual fiat currency, backed by nothing real and having no intrinsic value in and of itself, is then equated with debt, thus making it worse than nothing. This total inversion of our concept of value itself is a glaring symbol in our midst primal screaming that there is something terribly amiss with our financial system. There is indeed something wrong with a virtual, bubble economy that is decoupled from the real economy and is dictated and manipulated by the few at the expense of the many.

The over-leveraged wetiko economy is a ‘phantom menace,' in that there is hardly any real substantial value changing hands except in appearance. Unlike a real economy that is based on, backed by and generates genuine wealth, the wetikonomy, because it has no conventional solid, objective, substantial reality, has only a phantom-like, apparent existence. It is as if authors of a fantasy novel or a fairy tale are trying to ‘market' and ‘sell' their creation as nonfiction, and we, as consumers, are ‘buying' it, believing it to be true. Collectively pretending the fiction is real, we have forgotten that we are playing a mass game of ‘make believe.' The bubble economy of wetiko is a con-fidence game (a ‘con' game), a con-struct of our mind maintained in each moment by the belief that the system is real, solvent and legitimate.

A virtual, synthetic economy such as ours is a product cooked up by the fevered imagination of the wetiko financiers. Like a collective dream, or a mass spell, it is a concoction based upon mutually shared agreements among its participating members. The wetikonomy in which we live, unlike a free market economy, is subject to the intervention of and manipulation by the central bank, an entity which has interposed itself between us and the market. The agency of the central bank, in its attempts to interfere with and control a natural, self-regulating marketplace, is a living symbol of the wetiko pathogen and how it disrupts a living system.

Just as a vampire can't stand to be seen and thus avoids the light of day at all costs, as it is only able to operate by the deceptive cover of darkness, so the very nature of the institutions and operations by which the phantom wetikonomy functions must be kept hidden from the light of public awareness. The financial instruments of the wetikonomy are purposely crafted to be incredibly complex and hard to understand so as to hide and obfuscate the theft that is happening. Hiding the reality of what they are doing is one of the ‘chief features' of wetiko finance. Replacing transparency with opacity, it has become standard account-ing practice in the wetikonomy to ‘cook the books' so as to avoid being held account-able. If clearly illuminated and exposed to the light of collective disclosure and transparency, the shell-game and Ponzi scheme that IS the global financial system will be revealed to be the staggering and unlawful deception that it is. In a vast computerized web of electronic transfers and accounting shenanigans, the global economic system has become an insanely desperate pyramid scheme, a high-tech casino-like scam. A monstrous, planet-wide Madoff-like rip-off done with smoke and mirrors, the wetikonomy is like a massive optical illusion that is projected by the Big Wetikos, a cadre of master spell-casting wizards, who have nearly infinite resources at their disposal to make their illusion seem real. The wetikonomy, like apparitions of majestic castles in the sky, is a magical display that captivates and holds spell-bound the credulous, semi-conscious masses, who are more than willing, based on their childlike need to hope and believe in an authority outside of themselves, to give away their power so as to quell their fear. This is a regressed form of magical thinking writ large on the world stage.

At first glance, an optical illusion looks one way, but when we investigate further, we can see the illusion for what it really is. If this grand financial illusion were to be unmasked and collectively seen through, the underlying and pervasive ‘fraud as a business model' approach to running the global economy would reveal itself to be the spectral phantasm that it is. Once the seemingly rock-solid, concrete skyscrapers of the wetikonomy reveal themselves to be a stage set with nothing behind it, built on ever-shifting sand, it is not enough just to realize this and do nothing. It is then our responsibility to re-create and re-dream a different set of agreements regarding how to be in relationship with each other. This sets the stage to re-engineer the system of wetiko-ized control mechanisms that, through locked-in contractual relationships, freezes the economy in a corporate, and wetiko-ized trajectory. The power structure in a wetiko-ized society is inherently fiscal instead of political, which is why political change doesn't result in economic change. It is the banks that control the government, not the other way around. As our collective realization gathers momentum, however, such a process of waking up en masse could dissolve the wetikonomy to its empty core, bursting the bubble economy and collapsing the whole artificial edifice – the artifice – of fake finance, like the house of cards that it is. This realization lays the groundwork for a more enlightened financial and investment system grounded in real economics, a healthy environment and the cultivation of a humane human civilization.

The unsustainable illusion that is the wetikonomy, however, is based on and supported by violence or the threat of violence, from a personal level up to the capacity to collectively wage war, both visible and invisible. The ability and willingness to kill is not an illusion. This is why many people collude in supporting and perpetuating the illusion, for to not do so inevitably leads to some form of coercion, which is a subtle (or not so subtle) form of violence. In the highly uncivilized world of the wetikonomy, ‘might makes right.' The nature of the beast that we are dealing with needs to be factored into the equation of how we creatively and strategically respond.

The wetikonomy, to use journalist Matt Taibbi's infamous phrase describing the major global investment bank Goldman Sachs, is a "vampire squid" that is sucking, draining off and redistributing more and more wealth from the poor, and the formerly middle class, into the hands of the already unthinkably wealthy. This "great vampire squid," to quote Taibbi, is "wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money." Unlike a real economy that creates wealth, the vampire squid wetikonomy, a global, organized crime syndicate, extracts and extorts wealth from the real economy and from real people like you and me. There is an actual creature called Vampyroteuthis Infernalis, which literally translates as Vampire Squid from Hell, a living symbol and perfect description of wetikonomics.

The Big Wetikos, are debt 'pushers,' in that they inject credit into the would-be victim, artificially enlarging, pumping up and ultimately poisoning the recipient. The more money owed the better, as the bigger the meal of debt off of which the predators will be able to cannibalistically feed. The bigger the debt, the deeper the pockets they can pick, and the more blood there is for the vampires to drink. They create VSID — ‘Vampire Squid Induced Debt,' whose victims become its slaves and indentured servants. As it says in Proverbs (22:7), "The borrower is servant to the lender." The modern-day, debt-based wetikonomy is designed to have an exponentially, ever-increasing debt that in principle can never be paid off, analogous to how in wetiko disease there exists an insatiable hunger that can never be satisfied. The economic system imposed on humanity by the rapacious Big Wetikos is a perversion of the original, wholesome meaning of the word ‘eco-nomy,' which has the same root as the word ‘eco-logy,' and refers to the harmonious management of a household. The wetikonomy, instead of creating value and wealth that can be shared by all, impoverishes and enslaves the vast majority of humanity while simultaneously enriching the Big Wetiko predators. Big Wetikos are the ‘anti-Robin Hoods,' as they rob from the poor to give to the rich (themselves). The Big Wetikos buy up all of the assets that have tangible, real world value, like land for example, in exchange for their made-up fiat currency. Once the exchange is made, and they are in possession of the stuff of real value, they then devalue and debase the currency, which becomes ‘worth less' as time passes. The people are left holding an empty bag, while the Big Wetikos are increasingly in possession of everything else of value. The Big Wetikos are financial terrorists, actively engaged in warfare against humanity, using weapons of financial mass destruction (WFMD's).

In a wetikonomy, a perverse synergy occurs in the revolving door between government and high finance. The political system becomes a front for and extension of the banks. The United States Treasury is bankrupt, which is to say that it is owned by the banks. Having the upper hand, an international clique of banking elites are the ones who give the orders and, appearances to the contrary, choose the politicians who will occupy the positions of power to do their bidding. This is clearly evidenced by President Obama stacking his cabinet with the very same people who created the economic crisis in the first place, all of whom have intimate insider connections with and allegiance to a corrupt cabal of high financiers.

In a wetikonomy such as ours, the Big Wetikos who create economic crises get rewarded for their actions, gaining untold riches. Think of the bank bailouts, a criminal heist of historical proportions, where the banks blackmailed our nation, putting a metaphorical gun to our government's head, threatening that if we don't give them what they ask for, they will crash the global economy and we will have martial law. We acquiesced at the expense of our national sovereignty. True to form, there was very little accountability regarding how the banks used this money, and much of what happened to it is still a mystery. In the total opposite of what happens in a ‘real' economy, in the bailout, money was invested and sucked into the least productive aspect of the economy — the financial system — all at the expense of the taxpayers. The Big Wetikos get the booty, and the risks and liabilities are then dumped onto the general population, increasing our nation's debt, and turning almost everyone else into ‘serfs.' The inevitable austerity measures, e.g., cuts in retirement benefits and social services, will then be put squarely on the backs of the working people. Taxpaying citizens will be forced to pay off the debt over decades of hard work and toil, as they become indentured servants to the bank. As it is said, ‘Crime that pays, stays.' We live in a ‘klepto-plutocracy': a ruler-ship by really wealthy thieves. We need to ‘wake up' to that we are being taken for all that we are worth.

The result is the largest gap in the distribution of wealth between the rich and poor since right before the 1929 Great Depression, which creates enormous economic instability, a situation that the Big Wetikos can then use to their own advantage. This transferring of assets from the broad class of working people and entrepreneurs to the super-rich is no accident, but is purposefully being implemented by the cold-blooded, Big Wetiko banksters and power brokers, who operate as a global banking cartel, so as to continually centralize their power and control. Unfortunately, this isn't some sort of wacky conspiracy theory. The evidence is all around us, fully visible to anyone who has the eyes to see. A global robbery is in progress; the Big Wetikos are enacting a financial coup d'etat of staggering proportions right in front of our eyes. It is quite symbolic that the one time in the New Testament that Jesus got really pissed was towards the money-changers. Big Wetikos in positions of power in high finance, manipulating the markets so as to loot the planet's treasuries and precious resources, have become the modern-day pirates, ransacking and pillaging humanity and all living things. This real world process is an externalized reflection of the psychic coup d'etat being perpetrated by the wetiko bug within our own psyche. This is to say that we can recognize a deep process within ourselves as it is revealed to us in the seemingly outside world. Seeing this is to begin to spiritually awaken, as we aren't just ‘waking up' to the fact that we are being robbed, but are ‘waking up' to the deeper, dreamlike nature of our overall situation.

The Big Wetikos are not just draining the resources of individuals, but are sucking up the real assets of and taking down the economies of entire nations around the world (Think of what is happening in Europe now, i.e., Greece and Ireland, and ever more so in the U.S.). One striking symbol of this process is the IMF (International Money Fund), a vampire squid-like entity if there ever was one. The IMF is essentially a bankrupt institution backed by a cadre of banks that are themselves mostly insolvent. The IMF is constantly on the lookout for real assets to scarf up so as to sate its voracious debt-driven hunger. When a country finds itself in financial dire straits (a crisis oftentimes created by a coordinated, criminal cabal of financial terrorists that are in league with the IMF), the IMF swoops in, and offers a seemingly beneficent, helping hand in the form of bailouts to the ailing country in their time of need. The IMF, however, effectively loots and pillages the country that it is purportedly aiding, for once the country accepts the IMF's ‘help,' the IMF winds up taking over the country's real assets to pay back the loan, thus turning it into an economic hostage. Each country that the IMF subjects to its ‘economic shock therapy' becomes a laboratory experiment by which it continually refines and perfects its financial weaponry. The crisis in Greece is a recent example of this sinister experiment in how to financially take down and extract the wealth from an entire country. The resulting austerity measures imposed upon the now enfeebled and hobbled country are akin to a modern form of feudalism. Subsequent to Greece, Ireland was taken down using the same tactics, and other nations (Portugal, Spain and Italy to name but a few) are in the cross-hairs of this internationally organized form of financial warfare.

As the wetiko infection progresses in the global body politic, the global economic system becomes gradually redesigned to exert more and more effective top-down control by the few over the many, to the benefit of the elite few. These very hard economic times we live in, unbelievably, are the times of the greatest profits for certain select corporate conglomerates in all of history. Are people aware of this eye-opening and mind-blowing fact? It is revealing that the very phrases used to describe the grand larceny occurring daily in and as the global financial system are terms that specifically apply to the psycho-pathology of wetiko disease, such as ‘predatory lending,' ‘liar loans,' ‘zombie banks,' ‘disaster capitalism,' ‘financial terrorism,' ‘monster capitalism' ‘voodoo economics,' and ‘tapeworm economics,' to name but a few.

The one thing the Big Wetikos are most afraid of, however, is large numbers of people seeing through their charade and realizing that the emperor has no clothes. If enough people clearly see what the Big Wetikos are doing — committing unconscionable crimes against humanity on a grand scale while they play roulette with our planetary inheritance — their gig will be up. This is an externalized reflection of how the wetiko virus within ourselves is terrified of being seen, for once the bug is seen, it is ‘out of business.' The global financial system is a symbolic reflection openly revealing the psycho-spiritual disease of wetiko ‘in business.'

The wetiko economic system is a bribery system. The Big Wetikos give us a tiny, overflow trickle of the over-the-top profits they unjustly reap, in which we gladly share. We then pretend that we are ‘clean,' that we are not complicit in the systematic evil that is playing out. We fall under the self-inflicted illusion that we are not responsible and are merely victims of the system, and yet, we are simultaneously feeding off and supporting the very evil of the system as it kills us. Energetically, on the level of the deeper, underlying field, we pay a steep price if we are buying into this Faustian pact with the Devil. We receive what appear to be benefits, wetiko ‘frequent flyer miles,' so to speak, but at the ultimate cost of our own genocide. Similar to accepting Candy from a predator, the rush of immediate gratification provides an apparent short-term benefit at the cost of our integrity, our freedom and ultimately, our lives. Our true power comes when we see our culpability and complicity in this process and accept our responsibility, thus enabling our ability to respond, which gives us the power to choose differently and change things.

The wetikonomy is both a symbol of and a portal through which we can see the bug of wetiko as it in-forms a living, yet diseased system emerging from the human mind. When we see the workings of the wetiko virus in any system, be it the financial system, the family system, or within our own selves, we are at the same time generating a living antibody of awareness which neutralizes the virulence of wetiko. Seeing how the global financial system is literally being animated and driven by the wetiko virus is to pop into a heightened state of awareness in which we are seeing a wetiko-ized system from outside of itself. We could only do this if we are beginning to see with healthy, wetiko-free eyes, and are thus separating and freeing ourselves from the toxic system. As we increasingly illumine the workings of wetiko, we more and more ‘distinguish ourselves' from it.

Our real debt is to ourselves; we owe it to ourselves to take a closer look and in-form ourselves and see through the business of wetiko. We can discover how money can be used as a tool that helps us cultivate and share true abundance. The return on our investment of attention will truly stimulate the neglected real economy and further inspire deeper heights of lucidity. This allows us to tap into the place within ourselves that is untainted by wetiko, through which we can consciously leverage and redesign the system to our collective advantage, which is to say, for the benefit of all. Herein lies our power to overcome the plague of wetiko, and in so doing, to build a world that works for everyone.

http://realitysandwich.com/80488/vam...etiko_disease/
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th August 2014), TargeT (6th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

I am reminded a bit of the low budget, (but somewhat good) movie called "Branded" -- which embraces this concept from a corporate perspective.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

TargeT (6th August 2014), Unicorn (6th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Here's an interesting perspective on why the world is the way it is.

Seeing Wetiko: On Capitalism, Mind Viruses, and Antidotes for a World in Transition

By Alnoor Ladha, Martin Kirk

Wetiko: the greatest epidemic sickness known to humanity. ~ Paul Levy

What if we told you that humanity is being driven to the brink of extinction by an illness? That all the poverty, the climate devastation, the perpetual war, and consumption fetishism we see all around us have roots in a mass psychological infection? What if we went on to say that this infection is not just highly communicable but also self-replicating, according to the laws of cultural evolution, and that it remains so clandestine in our psyches that most hosts will, as a condition of their infected state, vehemently deny that they are infected? What if we then told you that this ‘mind virus’ can be described as a form of cannibalism. Yes, cannibalism. Not necessarily in the literal flesh-eating sense but rather the idea of consuming others—human and non-human—as a means of securing personal wealth and supremacy.

You may dismiss this line of thinking as New Age woo-woo or, worse, a lefty conspiracy theory. But this approach of viewing the transmission of ideas as a key determinant of the emergent reality is increasingly validated by various branches of science, including evolutionary theory, quantum physics, cognitive linguistics, and epigenetics.

The history of this infection is long, strange, and dark. But it leads to hope.

Viruses of the Mind

The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme.
    ~ Daniel Quinn 2

One of the most well-accepted scientific theories that helps explain the power of idea-spreading is memetics.

Memes are to culture what genes are to biology: the base unit of evolution. The term was originally coined by the evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book, The Selfish Gene. Dawkins writes, “I think that a new kind of replicator has recently emerged . . . It is still drifting clumsily about in its primeval soup, but already it is achieving evolutionary change at a rate which leaves the old gene panting far behind.” He goes on, “Examples of
    memes are tunes, ideas, catch-phrases, clothes fashions, ways of making pots or of building arches. Just as genes propagate themselves in the gene pool by leaping from body to body via sperms or eggs, so memes propagate themselves in the meme pool by leaping from brain to brain, via a process which, in the broad sense, can be called imitation.”3

One of the high priests of rationalism, the scientific method, and atheism, is also the father of the meme of ‘memes.’ However, like all memes or ideas, there can be no ownership in a traditional sense, only the entanglement that quantum physics reminds us characterizes our intra-actions.4

Of course, similar notions of how ideas move between us have been around in Western traditions for centuries. Plato was the first to fully articulate this through his Theory of Forms, which argues that non-physical forms—i.e., Ideas—represent the perfect reality from which material reality is derived.

Modern articulations of the Theory of Forms can be seen in Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s idea of the Noosphere (the sphere of human thought) and Carl Jung’s Collective Unconscious, where structures of the unconscious are shared among beings of the same species. For Jung, the idea of the marauding cannibal would first be an archetype that manifests in the material world through the actions of those who channel or embody it.

For those who prefer their science more empirical, the growing field of epigenetics provides some intellectual concrete. Epigenetics studies changes in organisms caused by modification of gene expression rather than any physical alteration of the gene itself. In other words, how traits vary from generation to generation is not solely a question of material biology but is partly determined by environmental and contextual factors that affected our ancestors.5

The Wetiko Virus

We did not think of the great open plains, the beautiful rolling hills, and the winding streams with tangled growth as “wild.” Only to the White man was nature a “wilderness” and only to him was the land infested by “wild” animals and “savage” people. To us it was tame. Earth was bountiful and we were surrounded with the blessings of the Great Mystery. Not until the hairy man from the east came and with brutal frenzy heaped injustices upon us and the families we loved was it “wild” for us.
    ~ Luther Standing Bear, Land of the Spotted Eagle6

Many spiritual traditions, including Buddhism, Sufism (the mystical branch of Islam), Taoism, Gnosticism, as well as many Indigenous cultures, have long understood the mind-based nature of creation. These worldviews have at their core a recognition of the power of thought-forms to determine the course of physical events.

Various First Nations traditions of North America have specific and long established lore relating to cannibalism and a term for the thought-form that causes it: wetiko. We believe understanding this offers a powerful way of understanding the deepest roots of our current global polycrisis.

Wetiko is an Algonquin word for a cannibalistic spirit that is driven by greed, excess, and selfish consumption (in Ojibwa it is windigo, wintiko in Powhatan). It deludes its host into believing that cannibalizing the life-force of others (others in the broad sense, including animals and other forms of Gaian life) is a logical and morally upright way to live.

Wetiko short-circuits the individual’s ability to see itself as an enmeshed and interdependent part of a balanced environment and raises the self-serving ego to supremacy. It is this false separation of self from nature that makes this cannibalism, rather than simple murder. It allows—indeed commands—the infected entity to consume far more than it needs in a blind, murderous daze of self-aggrandizement. Author Paul Levy, in an attempt to find language accessible for Western audiences, describes it as ‘malignant egophrenia’—the ego unchained from reason and limits, acting with the malevolent logic of the cancer cell. We will use the term wetiko as it is the original, and reminds us of the wisdom to be found in Indigenous cultures, for those who have the ears to hear.

Wetiko can describe both the infection and the body infected; a person can be infected by wetiko or, in cases where the infection is very advanced, can personify the disease: ‘a wetiko.’ This holds true for cultures and systems; all can be described as being wetiko if they routinely manifest these traits.

In his now classic book Columbus and Other Cannibals, Native American historian Jack D. Forbes describes how there was a commonly-held belief among many Indigenous communities that the European colonialists were so chronically and uniformly infected with wetiko that it must be a defining characteristic of the culture from which they came. Examining the history of these cultures, Forbes laments, “Tragically, the history of the world for the past 2,000 years is, in great part, the story of the epidemiology of the wetiko disease.”7

We would presumably all agree that behavior of the European colonialists in North America can be described as cannibalistic. Their drive for conquest and material accumulation was a violent act of consumption. The engine of the invading culture suckedin lives and resources of millions of others and turned them into wealth and power for themselves. The figures are still disputed, but it is safe to place the numbers killed in the tens of millions, certainly one of the most brutal genocides in history. And the impact on non-human life was equally vast. Moreover, it was all done with a moral certainty that all destruction was justified in the name of ‘progress’ and ‘civilization.’

This framing belies the extent of the wetiko infection in the invader culture. So blinded were they by self-referential ambition that they could not see other life as being as important as their own. They could not see past ideological blinders to the intrinsic value of life or the interdependent nature of all things, despite this being the dominant perspective of the Indigenous populations they encountered. Their ability to see and know in ways different from their own was, it seems, amputated.

This is not an anti-European rant. This is the description of a disease whose vector was determined by deep patterns of history, including those that empowered Europeans to drive ‘global exploration’ as certain technologies emerged.

The wetiko meme has almost certainly existed in individuals since the dawn of humanity. It is, after all, a sickness that lives through and is born from the human psyche. But the origin of wetiko cultures is more identifiable.

Memes can spread at the speed of thought but they usually require generations to change the core characteristics of cultures. What we can say is that the fingerprints of wetiko-like beliefs can be traced at least as far back as the Neolithic revolution, when humans in the Fertile Crescent first learned to dominate their environment by what author Daniel Quinn calls ‘totalitarian agriculture’ — i.e., settled agricultural practices that produce more food than is strictly needed for the population, and that see the destruction of any living entity that gets in the way of that (over-)production—be it other humans, ‘pests’ or landscaping—as not only legitimate but moral.

This early form of wetiko-logic received an amplifying power of indescribable magnitude with the arrival of Christianity. “Let us make mankind . . . rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground,” said an authority no less than God in Genesis 1:26. After 8,000 years of totalitarian agriculture spreading slowly across the region, it is perhaps not surprising that the logic finds voice in the holy texts that emerged there. Regardless, it was driven across Europe at the point of Roman swords in the two hundred years after Christ’s death. It is no coincidence that, in order for Christianity to become dominant, the existing pagan belief-system, with its understanding of humanity’s place within rather than above nature, had to be all but annihilated.8

The point is that the epidemiology of wetiko has left clear indicators of its lineage. And although it cannot be pathologized along geographic or racial lines, the cultural strain we know today certainly has many of its deepest roots in Europe. It was, after all, European projects—from the Enlightenment to the Industrial Revolution, to colonialism, imperialism, and slavery—that developed the technology that opened up the channels that facilitated the spread of wetiko culture all around the world. In this way, we are all heirs and inheritors of wetiko colonialism.

We are all host carriers of wetiko now.

Wetiko Capitalism: Removing the Veils of Context

When Western anthropologists first started to study wetiko, they believed it to be only a disease of the individual and a literal form of flesh-eating cannibalism.9 On both counts, as discussed, their understanding was, if not wrong, certainly limited. They did, however, accurately isolate two traits that are relevant for thinking about cultures: (1) the initial act, even when driven by necessity, creates a residual, unnatural desire for more; and (2) the host carrier, which they called the ‘victim,’ ended up with an ‘icy heart’— i.e., their ability for empathy and compassion was amputated.

The reader can probably already sense from the two traits mentioned above the wetiko nature of modern capitalism. Its insatiable hunger for finite resources; its disregard for the pain of groups and cultures it consumes; its belief in consumption as savior; its overriding obsession with its own material growth; and its viral spread across the surface of the planet. It is wholly accurate to describe neoliberal capitalism as cannibalizing life on this planet. It is not the only truth—capitalism has also facilitated an explosion of human life and ingenuity—but when taken as a whole, capitalism is certainly eating through the life-force of this planet in service of its own growth.

Of course, capitalism is a human conception and so we can also say that we are phenomenal hosts of the wetiko mind virus. To understand what makes us such, it is useful to consider a couple of the traits that guide the evolution of human cultures.

We have decades of evidence from social science describing just what highly contextual beings we are. Almost all aspects of our behavior, including our moral judgments and limits, are significantly shaped in response to the cultural signifiers that surround us. The Good Samaritan studies, for example, show that even when people are primed with the idea of altruism, they will walk by others in need when they are in a rush or some other contextual variable changes.10 And the infamous Stanley Milgram experiments show how a large majority of people are capable of shocking another human to a point they know can cause death simply because an authority figure in a white lab coat insists they do so.11

We really are products of our environment, and so it should be taken as inevitable that those who live in a wetiko culture will manifest, to one degree or other, wetiko beliefs and behaviors.

Looking through the broader contextual lens, we must also account for the self-perpetuating nature of complex systems. Any living network that becomes sufficiently complex will become self-organizing, and from that point on will demonstrate an instinct to survive. In practical terms, this means that it will distribute its resources to support behavior that best mimics its own logic and ensures its survival.12

In other words, any system that is sufficiently infected by wetiko logic will reward cannibalistic behavior. Or, in Jack Forbes’ evocative language, “Those who squirm upwards [in a wetiko system] are, or become, wetiko, and they only perpetuate the system of corruption or oppression. Thus the communist leaders in the Soviet Union under Stalin were at least as vicious, deceitful and exploitative as their czarist predecessors. They obtained ‘power’ without changing their wetiko culture.”13

This ensures that the essential logic of cultures spreads down through generations as well as across them. And it explains why they self-organize resources to maintain a high degree of continuity in distributions of power, when those distributions efficiently serve their survival and growth. When this continuity is interrupted or broken, revolutions occur and the system is put under threat.

However, as the above quote suggests, the disruption must happen at the right level. Merely trading one wetiko for another at the top of an otherwise unchanged wetiko infrastructure (as in the case of Stalin replacing the czars or, more contemporarily, Obama replacing Bush) is largely pointless. At best, it might result in the softening of the cruelest edges of a wetiko machine. At worse, it does nothing except distract us from seeing the true infection.

The question, then, for anyone interested in excising the wetiko infection from a culture is, where is it? In one respect, because it is a psychic phenomenon that lives in potential in all of us, it is non-local. But this, though ultimately important to understand, is not the whole truth. It is also true that there is a conceptual place where the most powerful wetiko logic is held, and that, at least in theory, makes it vulnerable.

In the same way that a colony of bees will instinctively house its queen in the deepest chambers of the hive, so a complex adaptive system buries its most important operating logic furthest from the forces that can challenge them. This means two things: first, it means citing the logic in the deep rules that govern the whole. Not just this national economy or that, this government or that, but the mother system—the global operating system. And second, it means making these rules feel as intractable and inevitable as possible.

So what is this deep logic of the global operating system?

It comes in two parts. First, there is the ultimate purpose, which we might call the Prime Directive, which is to increase capital.

We often dress this up in a narrative that says capital generation is not the end but the means, the engine of progress. This makes the idea of dethroning it feel dangerous and even contrary to common sense. But the truth is, we have created a system that artificially treats money as sacred. At this point in capitalism’s history, life is controlled by, more than it controls, the forces of capital. The clue is really in the name. But if you need further proof, look no further than how we define and measure progress: GDP. More on that below.

Then, there is the logic for how we, the living components of this system, should behave, which we would summarize with the following epithet:

Selfishness is rational and rationality is everything; therefore selfishness is everything.14

This dictates that if we all prioritize ourselves and maximize our own material wealth, an invisible hand (ah, what a seductive meme!) will create an equilibrium state and life everywhere will be made better. We are pitted against each other in a form of distributed fascism where we cocoon ourselves in the immediate problems of our own circumstances and consume what we can. We then couch this behavior in the benign language of family matters, national interests, job creation, GDP growth, and other upstanding endeavors.

Put these two parts of the puzzle together and it’s easy to see why the banker who generates excess capital receives vast rewards and is labelled ‘productive’ and ‘successful,’ almost regardless of the damage s/he causes. Those who are less ‘successful’ at producing excess capital, meanwhile, are rewarded far less, regardless of the life-affirming good they may be doing. Nurses, mothers, teachers, journalists, activists, scientists—all receive far less reward because they are less efficient at obeying the Prime Directive and may even be countermanding the ‘self-interest’ operating principle. And as for those who are actually poor—well, they are effortlessly labelled not just as practical but also moral failures.

This infection is so far advanced that the system now requires exponential capital growth. The World Bank tells us that we have to grow the global economy by at least 3 percent per year to avoid recession.15 Let’s think about what this means. Global GDP in 2014 (the last full year of data) was roughly USD $78 trillion.16 We grew that pie by 2.4% in 2015, which resulted in the commodification and subsequent consumption of roughly another $2 trillion in human labor and natural resources. That’s roughly the size of the entire global economy in 1970. It took us from the dawn of civilization to 1970 to reach $2 trillion in global GDP, and now we need that just in the differential so the entire house of cards doesn’t crumble. In order to achieve this rate of growth year-on-year, we are destroying our planet, ensuring mass species extinction, and displacing millions of our brothers and sisters (who we commonly refer to as ‘poor people’) from around the world.

So when people tell us that the market knows best, or technology will save us, or philanthrocapitalism will redistribute opportunities (pace Bill Gates), we have to understand that all of these seemingly common sense truisms are embedded in a broader operating system, a wetikonomy, with all that that means. And the more they are presented as ‘unchangeable,’ the more often we’re told, ‘there is no alternative,’ the more we should question. There is actually a beautiful irony in the fact that, when we know what we’re up against, such statements are our signposts for where to look.

It is not that we are against markets, technology, or philanthropy — they can all be wonderful, in the right context—but we are against how they are being used as alibis to excuse the insanity of the wetiko paradigm that they are inseparable from. We are reminded of Jack Forbes’ heavy words; “It is not logical to allow the wetikos to carry out their evil acts and then to accept their assessment of the nature of human life. For after all, the wetiko possess a bias created by their own evil lives, by their own amoral or immoral behavior. And too, if I am correct, they were, and are, also insane.”17

Seeing Wetiko: Antidote Logic

Launch your meme boldly and see if it will replicate—just like genes replicate, and infect, and move into the organism of society. And, believing as I do, that society operates on a kind of biological economy, then I believe these memes are the key to societal evolution. But unless the memes are released to play the game, there is no progress.
    ~ Terrence McKenna, Memes, Drugs and Community18

You might just be a black Bill Gates in the making.
    ~ Beyoncé, Formation19

A key lesson of meme theory is that when we are conscious of the memetic viruses we are less likely to adhere to them blindly. Conscious awareness is like sunlight through the cracks of a window.

Thus, one of the starting points for healing is the simple act of ‘seeing wetiko’ in ourselves, in others, and in our cultural infrastructure. And once we see, we can name, which is critical because words and language are a central battleground. To quote McKenna again:

The world is not made of quarks, electromagnetic wave packets, or the thoughts of God. The world is made of language.. Earth is a place where language has literally become alive. Language has invested matter; it is replicating and defining and building itself. And it is in us.20

His last line is critical for exploring our own agency in the replication of wetiko. We are all entangled in the unfolding of reality that is happening both to and through us. In place of traditional certainties and linear cause-and-effect logic, we can recast ourselves “as spontaneously responsive, moving, embodied living beings—within a reality of continuously intermingling, flowing lines or strands of unfolding, agential activity, in which nothing (no thing) exists in separation from anything else, a reality within which we are immersed both as participant agencies and to which we also owe significant aspects of our own natures.”21

If wetiko exists, it is because it exists within us. It is also entangled with the broader superstructure, relationships, and choice architecture that we are confronted with within a neoliberal system on the brink of collapse.

Forbes reminds us that we cannot ‘fight’ wetiko in any traditional sense: “One of the tragic characteristics of the wetiko psychosis is that it spreads partly by resistance to it. That is, those who try to fight wetiko sometimes, in order to survive, adopt wetiko values.

Thus, when they ‘win,’ they lose.”22 A lot of reform-based initiatives, from the sharing economy to micro-lending have succumbed to the co-optation and retaliation of wetiko capitalism.

However, once we are in the mode of seeing wetiko, we can hack the cultural systems that perpetuate its logic. It is not difficult to figure out where to start. Following the money usually leads us to the core pillars of wetiko machinery. Those of us that are within these structures, from the corporate media to philanthropy to banking to the UN, have access to the heart of the wetiko monster.

For those of us on the outside, we can organize our lives in radically new ways to undermine wetiko structures. The simple act of gifting undermines the neoliberal logic of commodification and extraction. Using alternative currencies undermines the debt–based money system. De-schooling and alternative education models can help decolonize and de-wetikoize the mind. Helping to create alternative communities outside the capitalist system supports the infrastructure for transition. And direct activism such as debt resistance can weaken the wetiko virus, if done with the right intention and state of consciousness.

By contracting new relationships with others, with Nature, and with ourselves, we can build a new complex of entanglements and thought-forms that are fused with post-wetiko, post-capitalist values.

We have to simultaneously go within ourselves and the deep recesses of our own psyches while changing the structure of the system around us. Holding a structural perspective and an unapologetic critique of modern capitalism—i.e., holding a constellational worldview that sees all oppression as connected—serves our ability to see the alternatives, and indeed, all of us, as intricately connected.

Plato believed that ideas are the ‘eyes of the soul.’ Now that the veils obscuring wetiko are starting to be lifted, let us give birth to, and become, living antigens, embracing the polyculture of ideas that are challenging the monoculture of wetiko capitalism. Let us be pollinators of new memetic hives built on altruism, empathy, inter-connectedness, reverence, communality, and solidarity, defying the subject-object dualities of Cartesian/Newtonian/Enlightenment logic. Let us reclaim our birth right as sovereign entities, free of deluded beliefs in market systems, invisible hands, righteous greed, chosen ones, branded paraphernalia, techno utopianism and even the self-salvation of the New Age. Let us dance with thought-forms through a deeper understanding of ethics, knowing, and being,23 and the intimate awareness that our individual minds and bodies are a part of the collective battleground for the soul of humanity, and indeed, life on this planet. And let us re-embrace the ancient futures of our Indigenous ancestors that represent the only continuous line of living in symbiosis with Mother Nature. The dissolution of wetiko will be as much about remembering as it will be about creation.

Endnotes

1 These are lyrics from a song entitled “The Priests of the Golden Bull” by the Na-
    tive Canadian singer/songwriter Buffy Sainte-Marie from her 1992 album entitled Coincidence and Likely Stories. The authors believe this was their first encounter
    with the memetic mind virus of wendigo (a version of wetiko). This will all make sense at the end of this article.
    2 Quinn, D. Beyond civilization: Humanity’s next great adventure. Broadway Books (2008), p. 50.
    3 Dawkins, R. The selfish gene. Oxford University Press (1990).
    4 ‘Intra-action’ is a neologism created by Karan Barad and described in her book, Meeting the Universe Halfway (2007). Barad writes about intra-action, rather than interaction, to illustrate how entanglement precedes thingness. In other words, there are no things as such, just relationships—and these ongoing relational dynamics are co-responsible for how things emerge.
    5 Recent research, for example, has shown how the grandchildren of Holocaust survivors have different stress hormone profiles than those from otherwise very similar circumstances but whose grandparents did not suffer through the Holocaust. Rodriguez, T. “Descendants of Holocaust survivors have altered stress hormones,” Scientific American (March 2015), accessed at: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ress-hormones/
    6 Luther Standing Bear. Land of the spotted eagle. Bison Books (2006).
    7 Forbes, Jack D. Columbus and other cannibals: The wetiko disease of exploitation, imperialism and terrorism. Seven Stories Press (2008), p.46.
    8 See Not in His Image (2006) by John Lamb Lash for a comprehensive account of the systematic annihilation of paganism by the new Christian religion.
    9 Cooper, J.M. “The Cree Witiko Psychosis” in Primitive Man, Vol. 6, No. 1 (Jan., 1933), pp. 20-24: The George Washington University Institute for Ethnographic Research.
    10 Darley, J. M., and Batson, C.D. “From Jerusalem to Jericho: A study of situational and dispositional variables in Helping Behavior.” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology (1973), Vol. 27, Number 1, pp. 100-108.
    11 See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment.
    12 Capra F, Luisi P, A systems view of life: A unifying vision. Cambridge (2014), Chapter 8.
    13 Forbes, Jack D. Columbus and other cannibals: The wetiko disease of exploitation, imperialism and terrorism. Seven Stories Press (2008), p.46.
    14 A version of this argument was originally published on Occupy.com by the authors in a two-part essay entitled “Capitalism is Just a Story and Other Dangerous Thoughts.” See more at: http://www.occupy.com/article/capita....INKCFdNs.dpuf.
    15 For example, see this forecast report by the World Bank: http://www.worldbank.org/content/dam...al-Outlook.pdf
    16 See http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP.pdf
    17 Forbes, Jack D. Columbus and other cannibals: The wetiko disease of exploitation, imperialism and terrorism. Seven Stories Press (2008), p.37.
    18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO6-1sqQme0.
    19 These lyrics are from Beyoncé’s song “Formation,” which was originally debuted at the 2015 Super Bowl. For a critical analysis, see Dianca London’s article entitled Beyoncé’s capitalism, masquerading as radical change
    20 McKenna, T. The archaic revival: Speculations on psychedelic mushrooms, the Amazon, virtual reality, UFOs, evolution, shamanism, the rebirth of the goddess, and the end of history. Harper Collins (1992).
    21 John Shotter, “Agential realism, social constructionism, and our living relations to our surroundings: Sensing similarities rather than seeing patterns’’ Theory and Psychology, 2014.
    22 Forbes, Jack D. Columbus and other cannibals: The wetiko disease of exploitation, imperialism and terrorism. Seven Stories Press (2008), p.61.
    23 Karan Barad talks about the confluence of ethics, knowing, and being as an ‘onto-ethico-politico-epistemology.’ Ontology refers to what is in the world. Epistemology is about how we know what is in the world. And ethics is how we should engage in the world. These are not separate, but emerge materially in an ongoing dynamic. The nature of reality and the nature of knowledge are entangled—not fixed or final or determinate— and thus cannot be divorced from power and what we find valuable or just.
    Last edited by ponda; 30th May 2016 at 11:04.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    Dresden James.

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), Carpathian (1st June 2016), ElfeMya (30th May 2016), Ewan (1st June 2016), giovonni (31st May 2016), gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Heartsong (31st May 2016), Linderlou (30th May 2016), Marianne (31st May 2016), Mercedes (30th May 2016), Orph (30th May 2016), Oxygen (30th May 2016), raff (30th May 2016), shaberon (30th May 2016), TraineeHuman (30th May 2016)

32. Link to Post #79
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Ponda for your enlightening article. I have always considered the wendigo/wetiko as a local phenomena with stories that seemed to be experienced by only a few people as if one would accidentally come across their cave or dwelling or be infected if you came into contact/be possessed by them. You are the first person that I know of who speaks of them as part of the whole human experience or at least the carrion of the system we are all living under.

In my own small way i have been actively involved in seeking to change this enslaving and predatory system and have encountered stiff resistance all along the way. I have recently in the last three years in the "dream state" encountered several times (close up) these wetiko/wendigo beings as part of the opposition to one's realisation of the liberation from the wickedness of this oppressive system. Only after i had encountered them did i find out who they are. But the information about them (internet sites and books) was always a small local phenomena to the point of trivial and mythical.

I am grateful for this heads up and will research further from the book you have shown.
    Thank you
    Last edited by raff; 30th May 2016 at 11:25.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Carpathian (1st June 2016), gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (30th May 2016), ponda (30th May 2016)

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Cheers raff.

The thing that i find interesting about the idea of a type of global mind virus that feeds off negative frequencies etc is that if it is true then it goes a long way to explaining a lot of what goes on in the world. The way the planet is being destroyed for profit and greed, the constant wars and aggression, fear propaganda in the msm, the corrupt control systems etc etc. Great to here that you are making a conscious effort to do what ever you can. I haven't read the book yet but it's on my short list.

You and others might enjoy this panel discussion below about the related topic of Hyper-Dimensional Interference. It goes for 3 hours but covers a lot of ground.There is also an audio link at the source page

Discussion Bulletin Points:

The macro-perspective/bigger picture of the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System and how it ties in with the micro-perspective: hyperdimensional interference on a personal/individual level. Clarification and definition of basic concepts.

Suppression of extra-sensory perception and social/cultural conditioning (starting in childhood) keeps hyperdimensional forces hidden from our awareness.

Hyperdimensional “technologies” used for interference/manipulation: shape-shifting, thought injections, manipulation of perception, etc.. They have knowledge of our physiology and psychology and use it against us.

As powerful as negative entities seem, their “achilles heel” is lack of creativity (when it comes to attack/interference) and are actually not as powerful as they like us to believe. Patterns easily detectable if there is knowledge and awareness.

Importance of gaining knowledge about this topic and educating oneself for empowerment and protection.

Ancient cultures were very aware of the hidden forces influencing our reality/world. Suppression of Knowledge. Corruption of Science. “Modern” world caught in limited 3D reductionist thinking and view of life/reality. Outer technological progress at cost of developing our inner technology (mind-body split by design}, which cuts us off from our full potential and ability to perceive these forces.

All our unresolved issues within us are gateways for hyperdimensional interferences and suggestions that influence our behaviors and actions.

Manipulation of desires and emotions. Entities controlling groups/crowds and feeding off of the “loosh”, including worship/admiration (gurus, priests, politicians).

Normalization of pathology in society. The predator gave us its own mind.

Importance of healthy skepticism (Discernment) as opposed to blind belief and extreme skepticism.

Normalization of sexual pathologies. Internet porn, strip clubs as feeding grounds. Hosting/Possession. Sex addiction, compulsions, change of personality. Manipulated sexual desires. Etheric implants.

Interference on internet message boards, forums, social media (Facebook). Important to check your compulsions, triggers, urges, thoughts before posting/reacting.

Interference while reading/researching about this topic and seeking truth: tiredness, distraction, ear ringing. Technological malfunctions. Negative synchronicities.

Disinformation “agents” sent your way. Ego hooks. Fake new “friends”.

People don’t know how much they are influenced and controlled by hyperdimensional forces until they start to wake up, seek truth, gain knowledge and engage in self work (de-programming, de-conditioning).

The end-game/goal of their agenda from a macro-perspective is full take-over of our bodies in order to lock us in a frequency prison, priming our bodies for their essence to host in. Hence the push for dis-embodiment, increasing the body-mind split via increased mental activity/distraction through technology/A.I. as well as poisoning the body via GMOs, EMF radiation, vaccinations, chemtrails, etc., for genetic modification. —> Hybridization.

Disinformation/trap of “positive aliens”supposedly upgrading our DNA, which is actually a “downgrading”. Discernment! Ties into MK Ultra, abductions/contactees (fake screen memories). New Age deception.

Embodiment (full soul integration, connecting to our inner “technology”) is key for protection, awakening and anchoring higher frequencies, reconnecting to our original genetic blue print.

Humanity is being used as an “interface”. Soul recycling, stuck in incarnation loop and physicality.

Narcissism and Borderline Personality Disorders (as well as Sociopathy and Psychopathy) as major gateways (vehicles) for hyperdimensional hosting/interference. Trap of agreement when getting into reactive behavior; triggered into their “game”.

Importance of zero-point consciousness: Non-reactive; not making/taking things personal. Trap of interpersonal fighting which is what these entities want and feed of off.

Importance of boundaries and taking self-responsibility for the hyperdimensional forces can only target what resonates with our own wounds and weaknesses (psychologically and emotionally).

Trap of victim-consciousness and blame, which these entities encourage us to react with since that state disempowers us even more.

Via non-reactive zero-point consciousness and especially not getting/feeding into fear and paranoia, we can starve them so they lose interest and move on. i.e. not giving them what they want.

Certain reactions (fear/paranoia) are a form of permission for more interference/attacks because of the frequency match. Keeps increasing because of the feedback-loop.

Divide and conquer/in-fighting in the “truth movement” from a hyperdimensional perspective. Lack of emotional intelligence, embodiment and self-work in many well-meaning activists and conspiracy researchers. “Truthers” can become unconscious disinformation “agents”, especially if there is lack of understanding of the hyperdimensional matrix.

Oftentimes online/public personas are very different from how people are in person. Careful of “cult of personality” or “celebrity” style personas in the truth/conscious “movement” (ties into projection, worship, etc) who feed off of the attention and are caught up in drama/gossip/martyr/savior/victim mindsets, which is what negative hyperdimensional entities feed off of, working though them. Unconscious on their part.

Frequency Resonance Vibration and the power of our own minds with regards to shaping our experiences (for better or worse). Our lack of understanding of who we truly are and what we are capable of is being used against us. Interferences/attacks don’t happen over night but build up slowly, manipulating our free will choices, resulting in traps of agreement.

Emotionally charged thought projections create “entities” or attracts them. Paranoid mechanical thought loops.

Timeline shuffling via thought injections and emotional manipulation, hijacking our minds, which results in negative forces creating reality through us that is in alignment with their agenda. We are way more creative and powerful than them, hence they need us to create through us via free will manipulation.

Trap of hyper-sensitivity/self-consciousness with regards to what other people think of you. Guilt and shame based due to past wounding.

Silence as a permission for interference and consent/trap of agreement. Be vocal about boundaries and question everything we perceive as “normal”: media, culture, government.

Government is an archonic creation and the most basic set-up of the Matrix Control System through which the hyperdimensional overlords work through. We don’t need government in any shape or form.

Voting is consent to be ruled over (a government body taking over your life), a trap of agreement giving away our power as sovereign individuals, and also a consent to the Matrix Control System based on authoritarianism. It has negative metaphysical repercussions despite any well-meaning intentions, manipulating people’s free will choice to align with the “alien” agenda.

Importance of making conscious choices and using true free will. Most people mistake free will for their mechanical programmed reactions based on social/cultural, unconscious programming and past trauma, i.e. they are not choosing consciously but do as they are programmed to do under the illusion of “free will”.

Hyperdimensional forces need our free will consent/choice to align with their agenda. Forced choice is not “nutritious” to them and not “quality food”, hence the manipulation of consciousness and mass beliefs. Manipulated need for authority —> Stockholm Syndrome.

Sincere Self-work is imperative, deprogramming from cultural/social conditioning. Disillusionment is inevitable in the process of waking up.

Embodiment, the alchemical marriage of the inner male and female, connecting to spirit/nature and or own inner “authority” and guidance.

Importance of basic psychological self-work; shadow work. What are your emotional triggers?

Issues in relationships (not related to Love Bite/Dark Side of Cupid) when one person starts to wake up, engages in truth-seeking and self-work but the other person isn’t. Trap/danger of trying to make the other person “see” and “wake up”.

Anyone who is not in the process of sincere self-work, seeking truth (and not aware of the hyperdimensional matrix) can become a “trojan horse”, being used by entities to get to the one who is in the process of awakening. Discernment in relationships (not just the romantic kind)!

Safe vs. unsafe behaviors in relationships.

Trap of needing approval, resulting in self-diminishment and poor choices/relationships. Importance of self-worth and healthy self-love. Letting go of people-pleasing based on low self-esteem and lack of establishing healthy boundaries.

All about choice; what we align ourselves with and what not. Not making a choice is a choice as well (most often giving consent for interference/manipulation)

The socialist collective mindset the world is conditioned with on a political level is part of the NWO agenda and ultimately the hyperdimensional control system, priming the masses for full take-over with their manipulated free will consent. Group psychology and hive mind thinking, from small crowds to large spiritual, religious and political groups/parties.

Divide and conquer. Controlled opposition. Forced choices via manipulation.

Waking up is an individual process. We cannot force others to awaken. Infringement of free will. Most people are conditioned with lifetimes of lies, traps of agreements and programming that can’t be done away with “over night” by confronting them. You can’t do it for them. Spread “seeds of awareness”.

True “healers” and “guides” are facilitators and don’t save us or do the work for us.

The role of positive higher forces and how they help/guide and assist us.

The difference between true positive higher forces as opposed to negative forces posing as “positive” ones. False light teachings. Danger of rituals, calling in entities and aliens, ETs. Disinformation in the UFO community and various disclosure/exo-politics movements/organizations trying to connect with “positive” aliens and calling in UFOs. Discernment!

Pay attention to your intuitive insights and bodily messages (your gut!) regardless how intellectually clever and knowledgable a person may appear (especially online).

All there is are lessons. Attacks are initiations. Utilizing negative forces as “teachers”. Importance of self-responsibility.

Timeline reality split. Integration. Embodiment. Alignment.
    Last edited by ponda; 30th May 2016 at 11:54.
    Dresden James.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st June 2016), Mercedes (30th May 2016), raff (30th May 2016), seah (30th May 2016), TraineeHuman (1st June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast