+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs and holographic images in solar space - July 2, 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default UFOs and holographic images in solar space - July 2, 2013

http://youtu.be/wuOmVWt4n8M (3.35. min. video)

Published on Jul 2, 2013

You can see the different types of unidentified objects. Objects have different shapes and sizes. UFOs are in different points in space near the Sun. These objects have a material structure. Attention skeptics, religious fanatics and those who believe the tales NASA! Objects shown in the video are the real origin!
    This is not interference in the satellite, not broken pixels, not meteorites, not the solar particles and other qualifications that tries to convince NASA. Interference, broken pixels, meteorites, the charged particles can not have the correct complex geometries can not travel on different paths with the correct motion vector change! All objects - a UFO different forms and sizes!.These many UFO near our Sun are real unidentified objects. UFOs are of different sizes, different structures, different forms. Many UFOs are around some "energy" field. "UFOs are always near our sun. UFOs flying into the sun, and fly out of the sun. Many unidentified objects, fly up to the sun and to maneuver at high speeds. For all movement UFO can be seen in my previous file perennial surveys UFO near the Sun on this channel. In the early history of research, I was getting good quality images of the objects, but more than a year, NASA provides the public images of very poor quality. People questioned NASA. NASA responded that these UFOs - a speck of dust on the lens, these UFOs - broken pixels on the sensor lens, these UFOs - meteorites, etc. Excuses, NASA was vast. But now, NASA is silent. People should know the truth!
    Subscribe to my second channel. Soon, all the information about the UFOs near the Sun will be published there: https://youtube.com/user/ufosnearsun
    For full information about the UFO near the Sun, as well as the disclosure of the secrets of the sun, the aliens in the sun, read a book and watch the DVD.
    Information at: http://www.thesunproject.net
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sun...
    Watch in HD and full screen!
    For full information about UFOs and paranormal phenomena, please visit http://www.x-u-f-o.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Sidney; 4th July 2013 at 18:05. Reason: embed video

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Billy (4th July 2013), CarnageCandy (18th July 2013), Holly Lindin (4th July 2013), InTheBackground (4th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (4th July 2013), Richard S. (15th July 2013), RUSirius (4th July 2013), Sidney (4th July 2013), Star Tsar (14th July 2013), Ultima Thule (15th July 2013), william r sanford72 (18th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: UFOs and holographic images in solar space - July 2, 2013

I know, you thought the sun was a giant ball of gas, right? Estimating some 10 million degrees Fahrenheit on the surface and 25 million degrees at it’s core? What if that wasn’t true at all? What if the sun was something entirely different than what we previously thought it was? In January of 2010, NASA’s SO-HO satellite recorded what looks like giant Earth-sized solar UFO’s. Is it possible NASA photos revealed our beloved sun to be a solar star gate?

Famous research physicist Nassim Haramein, Director of Research at the Hawaii Institute for Unified Physics looked at pictures and videos recorded by NASA and amazingly explains them using quantum physics and singularity theory. His theory suggests that a black hole exists at the center of everything, including our sun. This black hole singularity is, according to Haramein, a star gate through which advanced extraterrestrial spaceships as big as the Earth may enter and exit our galaxy.

This seems like a crazy notion, doesn't it?

NASA had posted the incredible footage of massive objects approaching and leaving the sun back in January of 2010. Soon after the images were posted, they were suddenly removed and re-posted, doctored to appear as though these large moving spots were comets. Original NASA footage, along with in-depth information regarding this theory -leading one to ponder a quite a provocative yet alluring explanation – are found in this video footage (difficult to find as it has been censored all over the web):

Is the sun a star gate as is suggested in this video? He certainly makes a convincing argument.

In 2011, when much of this information was being shared with interested parties, Nassim did a presentation with Klaus Dona where they unveiled an interesting artifact recently discovered deep inside a Mexican Mayan pyramid. This unique artifact depicts alien spacecraft that seems to be heading into the sun carved with what looks like a giant triangle. Was this triangle perhaps a portal of some kind? One must wonder, as around that same time, NASA started posting images of our very own sun with giant black isosceles triangles on the surface, just like in the artifact. Do these NASA photos reveal a possible solar star gate?

According to Nassim’s black hole singularity theory, everything contains a black hole and is therefore a potential star gate. The bigger the ship, the larger the star gate needs to be. The sun and it’s ‘sun spots’ is the chosen star gate for extremely large space craft, apparantly as big as planets – judging by the size of the dots to the sun. On our Earth there are thought to be similar portals, like the sunspots, located in areas of volcanic activity. As is explained in the video above, Mexico city has a well-known UFO star gate which must be navigated around by aircraft flying through the area.

If you didn’t hear it straight from the physicist’s mouth and see the photographs it would seem like science fiction. Yet so many accounts have been recorded, videoed and told of alien life both on Earth and in the sky, it seems almost anticlimactic to have finally spotted them with NASA equipment and explained to us by science. What a relief!

Many cultures speak of ‘The Great Central Sun’, the place from which many ascended masters, advanced and inter-galactic beings live and come from (or through). In our case, this ‘central sun’ would be referring to the black hole at the center of our galaxy, according to Nassim.

Haramein’s black hole theory applies to every size object, down to the proton itself. This points to a similar portal or ‘star gate’ existing inside of each one of us. David Wilcock, author of The Source Field Investigations calls that star gate our pineal gland, through which we can access multi-dimensional realities without leaving our chair. Could our sun be a star gate for giant solar UFO’s as indicated from Nassim Hariamein’s work and revealed by NASA’s photos? Is this science or are the lines between what could be and what is just becoming more blurry? Can we access other realities within as is suggested by the sun and it’s possible multi-dimensional functions? What is science and what is fiction? In the quantum world, only the observer can know for sure.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

CarnageCandy (18th July 2013), gandra99 (16th July 2013), Holly Lindin (4th July 2013), InTheBackground (4th July 2013), jsb_swampfox (4th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (4th July 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (4th July 2013), Richard S. (15th July 2013), thunder24 (4th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

http://youtu.be/HjXZLRc4qFM (1.3 min. video)

Giant Triangle - Huge coronal hole on the Sun!

Published on Mar 14, 2013

On the Sun, formed giant triangle - huge coronal hole! Zoom + filters.
    Subscribe to my second channel. Soon, all the information about the UFOs near the Sun will be published there: https://youtube.com/user/ufosnearsun
    For full information about UFOs and paranormal phenomena, please visit http://www.x-u-f-o.blogspot.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (4th July 2013), Njord (4th July 2013), thunder24 (4th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Hi Camilo, Excellent information here. I personally have been watching with interest, this very subject matter, and it is mind boggling that most people are absolutely oblivious to this stuff, regardless of the documentation presented on YT, NASA, HERE, and other sites.
    I have moved the thread to the Solar activity and Discussions section, where it better fits and also embedded the video, to further attraction attention for viewing.

PS Love your Channel!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sidney; 4th July 2013 at 18:08.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Camilo (4th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (4th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Wind (14th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

I lately have been checking http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov every few hours, Its a little time consuming but worth it as I always see things around the sun when I do!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Sidney (14th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I found this interesting as well. from the link you provided.

images from June 24,2013

I remember seeing this "thing, whatever it is" last year, but was not that big. I would have to do some searching to find the images again. They were posted on a thread on here, but I think because I cleaned out my gallery, to free up space, the images are no longer here. i did learn from that mistake. : /
    Any guesses what this thing is?

Attachment 22050
    Name:  nibiru 2 june 13.JPG
Views: 212
Size:  25.7 KB
    Attachment 22052
    Click image for larger version

Name:	nibiru 3.2 enhanced.jpeg
Views:	214
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	22053
    Last edited by Sidney; 14th July 2013 at 20:30.

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

I came across 3 different pictures on NASA site of soho pics which had sections that had been coloured out just like the last image in the video of the original post i wish i had downloaded them and save to my pc, when i was talking to a friend the next day i gave him the link and the pics were gone. I found out a few days later plenty of others seen the same pics and NASA got such an influx of emails over them they took the pics off the website, it was plain as the nose on your face that they had removed something large that was their. Then they coloured in the pixals to match the shot but it stood out like a nun at a metallica concert

I believe they may be using our sun as an energy source as well as maybe some sort of portal and i found an article on nasa science page that proves their are magnetic portals that link the sun to earth i will post the ink below.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...hiddenportals/

Is it possible they are using these portals to get to earth quickly and is it possible that these portals link our sun to other planets? and if so would they be able to use their technology to open these portals manually without having to wait for them to open naturally. Or do you think they can predict when one will open and be waiting their to use it?. I am an eager beaver when it comes to this subject so am keen to learn other peoples opinions of my ideas.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

Sidney (18th July 2013), Star Tsar (15th July 2013), william r sanford72 (18th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    I found this interesting as well. from the link you provided.

images from June 24,2013

I remember seeing this "thing, whatever it is" last year, but was not that big. I would have to do some searching to find the images again. They were posted on a thread on here, but I think because I cleaned out my gallery, to free up space, the images are no longer here. i did learn from that mistake. : /
    Any guesses what this thing is?

Attachment 22050
    Attachment 22051
    Attachment 22052
    Attachment 22053
    Ok so I just stumbled across this explanation from the NASA STEREO website. It has this image posted, saying that it is indeed a "fiber" on the lens.

Anyone have an opinion on this. They also have explanations for other "artifacts". I am providing the link.

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/artifact...s_camera.shtml

Click image for larger version

Name:	nasa learning.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	22076
    Last edited by Sidney; 18th July 2013 at 03:48.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Star Tsar (18th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I found some video footage of the "FIBER". This does NOT look like o fiber or anything else on the lens. This is genuine footage of "something" that is behind the sun. You can clearly see the heat and particles passing over this object. Therefore the particles from the sun are between the object and the sun. If this was a piece of fiber or any other debri stuck to the lens, the fiber would appear unaffected by the heat and particles shooting off the suns surface.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    http://youtu.be/HjXZLRc4qFM (1.3 min. video)

Giant Triangle - Huge coronal hole on the Sun!

Published on Mar 14, 2013

On the Sun, formed giant triangle - huge coronal hole! Zoom + filters.
    Maybe March is the month for triangles on the sun. I remember seeing this one last year.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Star Tsar (18th July 2013), william r sanford72 (18th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Sidney my opinion is that you know what it is!
    If that makes sense..
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Sidney (18th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Sidney my opinion is that you know what it is!
    If that makes sense..
    Well, I know what its not. In is not a fiber stuck on the lens. ; )

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Star Tsar (19th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

It is a shame they have to play that retarded music in the videos.

Most times, as soon as I hear that retarded music I just shut the video down.
    I tend not to like my information mixed with drama.

+ Reply to Thread