+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013

To everyone who is following this Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - here is a link to an article about organised paedophile activity - http://childabuserecovery.com/cia-bo...unting-parties

The information may seem far fetched for some readers but one of the Child Abuse Whistleblowers and ritual child abuse survivor Fiona Barnett is quoted within the article. Fiona is aligned with other Child Abuse Whistleblowers who have shared their information on the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page. The page is publishing information that is not published anywhere else - in that - I managed to publish sensitive Mandatory Report information and did not get arrested. The Catholic College in question has engaged legal representation but as I research legal boundaries I am re-posting deleted information.

There is NO Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation -so at this point in time - everything we do is a win.

The communtiy page is for Child Abuse Whistleblowers and like minded people. It is not a place to argue the subject or debate or be negative. Victims and witnesses are coming forward via the private message system and it seems the page is offering a sense of care to the victims and witnesses. I hope you will stand with us as we fight this difficult but extremely worthwhile battle.

Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Reinhard (1st August 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Update for those who are following this thread and welcome to anyone who has joined in recently. I want to mention the Hog-tie trial of Dr Neville Davis. He is due to go to court in October 2014. Recently the mother of the child who was hog-tied by the doctor was sent correspondence by the legal firm representing her and her son. She had phoned them at least 15 times and not had a single call returned.

The legal firm, Potts Lawyers Gold Coast claim that they cannot find a doctor to write a medico-legal report. The lawyer with carriage of the matter Craig DoRozario suggested the mother contact another law firm and named two - one of which has already denied her request for representation.

I thought about the situation on a purely statistic level - how many doctors would be registered across the state - there would be hundreds to approach and engage in the task at hand. Then the mother discovers all her personal contacts and diary entries have disappeared from her mobile phone. She took it to the shop and the professional confirmed that her phone had been hacked and the information purposefully deleted. Who does these things? Where are the ethics of the law firm and what kind of human hacks into her phone.

The young boy is not in the best of health - his teacher has reported that his cognitive abilities are failing and he is deteriorating physically as well. I cannot name the mother and her child but please keep them in your prayers and hearts. Just because I cannot name them does not mean they are not real - please send them your thoughts and prayers and meditations of love and support as they fight this unspeakable battle.

Secondly - for those who are following the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page I have a recent update that is of interest to those following this journey - it concerns the recent death of Antony Kidman. I have a document that I will publish when it is appropriate. When the document is published you can compare the contents to what is written in the mainstream media. I travel carefully - those of you who know me - know I am a trailblazer. I recently published sensitive Mandatory Report information on facebook and was not arrested - still not arrested - I have told people that is because I know what I am doing. Some information was deleted but I am ascertaining legal boundaries and gradually restoring the deleted posts - not that much was deleted.

Thirdly I picked up a brochure regarding the current Australian Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse and it reminded me to send out this message; Anyone who is illiterate or struggles with writing please know that I will help you if you want to make a submission to the Royal Commission. When I learned that the Royal Commission is only accepting written submissions and no longer accepting oral submissions I was livid. I have never asked for money so that is not an issue. Please anyone reading this - let people know I will help them - I am a registered English Teacher (Secondary) and a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower so I am well placed to help you. I will help you and ensure you have a voice and are heard.

Thank you everyone for reading this far. These are brief notes there is a lot more happening but my health is not where is should be and I am functioning with the help of doctor drugs and the support of a growing global community - both underground and visible. I thank you all for keeping this thread alive - that is all it takes - to stand shoulder to shoulder.

Much Peace - Amanda

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Clarity (14th September 2014), exponentialist (4th January 2015), markoid (15th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I just clicked on this thread for the first time. There is the abuse against children from pedophile networks (organized, satanic, ritual) and then there is the abuse from psychopathic, or simply out of control, parents. One problem with reporting the out of control parent is that the system can be worse than the parent.

The US Gov has privatized foster parenting, thereby making the placement of children in foster homes into a for profit enterprise. A blond, blue-eyed girl has more people willing to take her than a black boy. Therefore, the blond girl will be jerked from the home on the slightest pretext because she represents potential profit, while the black boy will be a financial drain on the system and will be left to fend for himself with vile parents.

Since the government system itself can also be under the control of the pedophile satanic network, placing a child in the government system can destroy him or her, whereas the out of control parent (not psychopathic) abuses but does not destroy.

What I am trying to convey here is that there is no good alternative to just about any of it.

This specific subject is why I say collapse of the entire system of civilization is the only solution and the ultimate destiny for the planet.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Amanda (13th September 2014), araucaria (15th September 2014), bennycog (3rd November 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Clarity (14th September 2014), exponentialist (4th January 2015), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Reinhard (17th July 2015), seko (10th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Snowflower - I understand every word you have shared. You wrote eloquently and with an exact description of the truth. I am trying to be a voice for the Children. I have stated before that the analogy that I use to describe my current journey is that I have walked into hell to be with the Children and I will not leave without them. What ever I achieve or don't achieve - I will not leave the Children. I am a Teacher and I always teach Students that if you don't try you have already failed. I am not going to fail them.

Thank you Snowflower for taking an interest and taking the time to share your observations and knowledge.

Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2014), bennycog (3rd November 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Clarity (14th September 2014), exponentialist (4th January 2015), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), seko (10th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities...o-2469854.html

For those of you following this thread please read through the link provided and know that Fiona Barnett is one of the Child Abuse Whistleblowers aligned with others and myself on the Child Abuse Whisteblowers Community page on facebook.

For those of you who know me - I am treading carefully but plan to publish two documents to support the above article in the link. Fiona has given me permission to publish any document she has shared with me. I have chosen the recent correspondence from the health/medical agency who have accepted the complaint Fiona had recently forwarded and commenced investigation proceedings - and - the one page from the actual complaint that details the abuse.

If for any reason I cannot publish here I will publish the documents - within the next few days - on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook.

The publication of the above linked article is quite a breakthrough in this awful battle. Thank you for the support that comes from this site.

Please keep Fiona in your thoughts and prayers and meditations - not only does it take enormous courage to come forward - remember - her healing process is still moving forward. I have spoken to her on the phone twice today and she is travelling okay and I am without words to describe my pride at her courage. I am blessed to have her in my life - you are too - her story is inspirational.

Know that a complete article is being planned for publication by publisher/editor David Donovan on his site independentaustralia.net

All published articles by Fiona can be located on independenetaustralia.net

Much Peace - while we work through this chaos and pain - Amanda

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2014), bennycog (3rd November 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), markoid (15th September 2014), Reinhard (17th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Update - this is a brief reminder for those of you have learned about the Hog-tie doctor case in Australia. The court trial is proceeding tomorrow. I have to consider Sub judice = before a judge. Still being considered by a court of law; not yet decided; unsettled and not to be canvassed publicly because of the risk of being in contempt of court. (Butterworths Concise Australian Legal Dictionary p.414).

I want to share with you the fact that a free to air news show in Australia has already filmed an interview with the Mother of the Child. It is a six minute segment prepared for A Current Affair - it will be aired as soon as legal boundaries are removed. The journalists from A Current Affair will be in attendance at court tomorrow to continue their investigative coverage of this heartbreaking situation. Please keep the Mother & Child in your thoughts, prayers and meditations.

Thank you everyone - both new viewers and regular viewers - for your continuing support.

Much Peace - Amanda

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

bennycog (3rd November 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Fairy Friend (8th October 2014), Hervé (16th October 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Reinhard (17th July 2015), seko (10th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quick update about the hog-tie doctor trial. The family made it to the witness stand, Child, Mother & Grandmother. The legal representatives for the other side ran out of time. The next available court date is February 2015. The legal representatives for the other side have had TWO YEARS to prepare. I am not going to hide the fact I am upset & disappointed. Please keep the family in your thoughts, prayers & meditations.

Much Peace - Amanda

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

bennycog (3rd November 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Hervé (16th October 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Reinhard (17th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-1...ssault/5805510

This is one article of two - when I locate the other I will post it. Please keep the little boy & his family in your thoughts. prayers & meditations. Thank you for following this thread & showing support with your interest.

Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

bennycog (3rd November 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Hervé (16th October 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Reinhard (17th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Update - for those who are following this thread & for those who are just joining now. Here is a current list of of actions that are in place in my capacity as a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower.

1. Mandatory Reports - made on the 18th September 2014 at the local DOCS office in Griffith in the presence of the local Manager. The information and statutory declarations being provided as a direct result of the formation of the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook. Thank you to everyone.

Still waiting for correspondence - informed I will be contacted by hard copy landline correspondence. It is now over a month.

2. Department of Education & Communities - I contacted them recently as a check through my files reveal an omission on their part with regard to administrative correspondence that should have been forwarded to me in 2011. The omission was addressed and I received a response via electronic mail.

Also an investigation is currently being conducted with regard to my public actions. The investigation was commenced approximately three months ago & is still underway.

3. I have contacted local Police due to the 2011 administrative omission by the Department of Education & Communities. I have contacted local Police to ensure the information contained in the second of two Mandatory Reports I made in 2011 was actually actioned.

Have sent mail by registered post so a response from the local Police should not take too long. I phoned and ensured the senior officer involved is not on any type of leave.

4. I have received communication via an electronic response from NSW Police Headquarters and am following administrative instructions to contact a particular Local Area Command. The administrative procedures are to ensure victims and witnesses of Crimes Against Children are addressed properly.

Synchronicity unfortunately meant I had the displeasure to receive first hand information about unprofessional and inappropriate behaviour from operation Police officers from that very Local Area Command I am to contact - directly from a victim/witness. This is directly related to my actions as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. I am not impressed I can tell you!

I am contacting the particular Local Area Command and will be making a formal complaint as well as instigating administrative procedures to assist victims and witnesses of Crimes Against Children. To be fair to all involved I will wait to reveal the name of the Local Area Command for the moment. I will reveal the name of the Local Area Command in the near future as an adjunct to advertising the area - with the express purpose of allowing victims and witnesses to come forward. There are currently two victims with a possible third and fourth. More details as it is safe and appropriate.

5. Please visit the policeleaksaustralia page on facebook to view the lesson plan I created - to help people learn how to write a proper complaint. There is an introduction to explain what I have planned and some learning resources to help you. It is a little lengthy but it is designed to show you what you need in order to get your complaint addressed properly. Included is an actual current complaint addressed to a Local Area Commander with all identities withheld. (Note - The complaint was recently accepted & we will be pushing for a complete investigation).

Also preparing for a court appearance - to assist a person with regards to an incident where Children were psychologically harmed during an incident via the unexpected presence of an authority figure.

Much Peace - heartfelt thank you from the huge underground following and the visible following - please know that I could not do this without your support - Amanda

NB: Still waiting to hear from the legal team that are representing the local Catholic School. No correspondence at all.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

bennycog (3rd November 2014), Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), seko (10th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I am looking forward to the day I can come and spend time browsing the forums however in the meantime - for those who are following this thread and for those who may be new to this thread I have an update to share.

Update - I have (finally) received two written responses to the Mandatory Reports that I made two and a half months ago - as a result of the support I have received via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page.

The first one - all I can say - without overstepping boundaries of confidentiality - is that the issue has been addressed by means of referral to the (location) Community Services Centre for triage and assessment.

What does this tell us - the phone line employees did not ignore the Mandatory Report and have passed it on to a local agency. If you are shaking your head at that one - so am I.

Here's the breakdown - I ring a centralised helpline to have a matter referred back to where the matter is located. The fact of the matter is this;

Why did I have to become public and become a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower for the matter to be addressed at all?? The matter involves a school.

To refresh the memory of people and for the benefit of those who may be new to the subject of Mandatory Reports;

Every employee of every school in NSW Australia is a Mandatory Reporter. Every employee is mandated by LAW to make a Mandatory Report and if you are found to have not made a Mandatory Report then you are committing a crime that awards the penalties of huge fines and/or a custodial sentence. This includes the executive staff - who have a responsibility to ensure that the appropriate professional agencies are fully informed as to the incident/s being reported.

Please refer to other states to ensure the legislation is the same - I reference NSW Australia because that is the state that is relevant to my professional training.

The second Mandatory Report is not so simple. The third sentence reads exactly like this;

"The information you provided has been assessed and a decision has been made that it does not meet the statutory reporting threshold of 'risk of significant harm'."

I will share a brief overview of the information - with no identifiers.

A Teacher holds a party at her house with only students. The Teacher commences sexual activity with a just of age ex-student in full view of the others in attendance. The students then have to attend school with the Teacher instructing them as their regular Teacher.

Included in this scenario is the partner of the just of age ex-student who engaged in the sexual activity. The partner has to attend school and sit in classes and be instructed by the Teacher who organised the party and commenced the sex with the just of age student.

Two in attendance at the party phoned the partner to advise what was happening. The partner arrives in time to see the Teacher passed out on her bed with a used condom next to the bed.

The Teacher involved in this situation was shortly afterwards promoted to an executive position. There is much more I could add but I want to tread carefully with regard to legal boundaries. Even though there is no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation - hopefully my CAREFUL actions will lead to the creation of Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation - that is the aim.

I know we have ample legislation - but - I am working with the paradigm in which we live and legislation provides the tools with which we make change.

The next step here is that I will do two things. I will compose correspondence and request an explanation as to why I was not delivered of a written reply - as per legal requirements. The fact it was two and a half months and I had not received any correspondence is of concern. I am also concerned that I had to contact the government department to actually request the required correspondence.

I will also contact the NSW Ombudsman and other professional agencies and ask why the second Mandatory Report failed to meet the statutory requirements for Risk of Significant Harm - that way we can understand the situation a little better. Peaceful research and answers from professional agencies who are tasked with managing Crimes Against Children may help us make change to better protect our Children.

Remember people it is you who go to work and pay the taxes that fund the professional agencies who are responsible for the Care of All Children.

Before the end of the day I will be providing an update about the recent phone call incident as recorded on the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page and elsewhere. It is an eye-opener that's for sure.

Thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you for all the continuing support I am receiving. Out in public - the comments about how everyone is reading the updates and information contained within the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page and via threads on the worldwideweb is very uplifting.

To all the people who have made contact with me via personal messages here and via other methods - I will get back to you. I am overwhelmed by the support and flow of information that is being shared - thank you for trusting me. We will make change of this I am very sure.

Much Peace - Amanda

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th December 2014), seko (10th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

For all those who are following this thread and to all newcomers. Thank you to the Site Owner and all the Moderators for permitting this thread to grow - in an effort to educate people about the extent to which Crimes Against Children are being committed everyday all over the planet. I could not have made it this far without this opportunity and others. Please know that not all sites are interested in Child Abuse - nor do they permit free speech - so I am grateful on a variety of levels.

Update - A list of actions that will bring about professional responses from agencies that have been contacted in recent months. In the coming months of 2015 I am seeing the potential for answers to the many legal questions that have been posed.

1. The multiple professional agency correspondence as a result of two Mandatory Reports made a few months ago. One Mandatory Report is being actioned and as an adjunct to protecting the identity of the victim - that seems to be okay.

The second Mandatory Report however has some unanswered questions as to mandated administrative "omissions" and I am keen to see these "omissions" addressed and investigated.

The professional agencies are;

Honourable Brad Hazzard MP - Minister for Justice
    Honourable Adrian Piccoli MP - Minister for Education
    Kelvin Simon Manager - NSW Ombudsman Child Protection
    Sandy Chan Acting Manager - Department of Family & Community Services

2. Even without all the details the second multiple professional agency correspondence that is relevant to a Police complaint investigation. The investigation also seems to have some "omissions" and I am keen to receive answers to questions I posed that are based in legal and administrative procedure.

The professional agencies are;

Honourable Stuart Ayres MP - NSW Minister for Police
    Andrew Scipione AM - NSW Commissioner for Police
    Bruce Barbour - NSW Ombudsman
    S. Wilkins Superintendent - Local Area Commander Tweed Heads

3. One senior NSW Police officer is addressing a complaint from a victim. The same officer will then address other issues. I stated that given the enormity of the issues faced with all manner of Child Abuse and the organised ritual Child Abuse - it is best to address one issue at a time - he did not disagree with me.

When the senior NSW Police officer and victim have addressed the complaint I will advertise the LAC (Local Area Command) as that is an area where several victims have been subjected to abuse. If you are not aware - all crime is investigated where it occurred - at least in the initial stages.

4. I have one outstanding matter that is directly relevant to a particular professional agency - this is where the destruction to my life really took hold. I will give the agency time to manage the situation and will put a hold on publishing my legal recount/book on line. I may publish some select chapters in the interim.

Thank you again for all the support - online - on the street - to the huge underground following and to all those who guide us in Spirit.

My intention is to take January as a month to attend to my health. I do have over 300 messages to address and I will be very careful. As I have stated several times I will get back to everyone - January is when I intend to communicate. I trust I have established a Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page that is insightful and helpful and a place to find some comfort should you be a victim or witness. Many people care about Child Abuse and finding a solution so that we can all heal

Let's stay calm as we work our way through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect. Much Peace - Amanda

NB: I am looking forward to browsing the forums soon. I would publish all correspondence here but the technology does not want to permit me to upload from my computer. My talents are not well placed with regard to technology so I will gratefully accept any help from a computer savvy person as to how to upload documents.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th February 2015), exponentialist (4th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Thank you to everyone for giving this thread life - heartfelt thank you. I have an update and as I cannot upload documents from my personal computer I will type out the text. Those of you with access to faceache woops facebook will know that I posted an update, where I shared information about correspondence I had sent to four professional agencies - posted on 24th December 2014. Today I received a response in the form of an email.

Subject: RE: Your concerns relating to an investigation by the Tweed Heads Police.

Dear Ms Prosser

I refer to your correspondence to the NSW Commissioner of Police, dated 22 December 2014, regarding your concerns relating to an investigation by the Tweed Heads Police. I wish to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence on behalf of the Office of the Commissioner under reference number D/****/*****.

The matter has been referred to the relevant command within the NSW Police Force for appropriate attention.

This is an electronic acknowledgement, a response is not required.

Regards,

Sarah Wooster/ Correspondence Manager/ Secretariat
    Office of the Commissioner of Police
    Police Executive Offices
    (This email and any attachments may be confidential and contain privileged information). Note - I see the word - may - and conclude as a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower who is sharing information with the public as a public service that the information is not confidential. I have censored private and/or personal information and as such see no lawful reason not to share the contents.

This is my response;

Subject: Amanda Prosser Reference D/****/*****

****** ******** - Will you please forward this electronic mail to Sarah Wooster on my behalf as a professional courtesy? Thank you.

Sarah Wooster
    Correspondence Manager - Secretariat
    Office of the Commissioner of Police
    Police Executive Offices

Thank you for the brief email of receipt received by me - this date - 16th January 2015 at 9.38 am. The matter has been referred to the relevant command within the NSW Police Force for appropriate attention. I have questions with regard to your electronic communication and that is to which relevant command do you refer? MY understanding is that as author of the originating correspondence for the referenced matter, I have a lawful right to be fully informed of the administrative procedures that are imposed on the matter. My understanding is that I have a lawful right to be informed of which relevant command now has administrative jurisdiction and the name of the commanding officer who has been given carriage of the matter. If there is a lawful excuse for excluding me from the administrative procedures and the name of the relevant command and the name of the officer with carriage of the matter - can you please supply me with such legislation. Thank you.

I thank you for providing me with this opportunity to correspond with you on a professional level and I await your answers to the questions you have posed.

Respectfully

Amanda Prosser

NB: I prefer the title Miss or no title at all. I find the assumption of Ms offensive but that is in no way a personal reflection upon you as author of the electronic mail sent to me - I fully understand your professional development is the reason you assume the title of Ms. I am not offended by your authorship on any level. Thank you for addressing this issue with regard to further communications.

Well people - let's see what happens. At least the complaint has been actioned and this may very well be a step forward. Thank you again for all the continuing support - I am truly very grateful. Much Peace - Amanda

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

aranuk (17th January 2015), BMJ (16th January 2015), Cidersomerset (19th February 2015), Reinhard (17th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Brief Update - The "Hog-Tie" case was in court yesterday. It is now a matter of waiting for the Judge to make a determination. Please send all positive thoughts, prayers and meditations to the Victim and his Family. Some additional news it that two more victims of the "Hog-Tie" doctor have proceeded directly to the Police. Seems that at least in part - the sharing of information is working. Much Peace - while we work our way through this chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th February 2015), Flash (19th February 2015), Heather2017 (19th February 2015)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

A Current Affair on Channel Nine (Australia) have covered the Hog-Tie case. Please know that I am privy to information & evidence that proves this is not an isolated incident. Please be aware that it took years to get this matter to court & during that time other victims have been identified. The information & evidence from additional victims and parents is appalling.

The only comment I will make is about sharing this information & evidence - NOT JUST with clicking a button on the computer - also with conversation - speak to at least one person who is not currently connected to a Child Abuse Whistleblower or the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook or this page/thread on Project Avalon.

Why do I make this suggestion? When every parent and child is aware of this man and his actions - who in their right mind would ever trust their child into the care of this man?

When you view the A Current Affair link you may see comments that do not support the actions of the mother. The actions of the mother are what ensured the evidence was admissible and concrete.

Be aware of trolls/shills/paid disinformation agents - they are tasked with watching sites and jumping in to be among the first to make comments.This is a psychological tactic designed specifically to derail a thread and to influence the thinking of the person reading the comments. How do I know this? Whistleblowers have come forward and explained how they have been employed to engage in these practices.

Whistleblowers are the key to understanding why the current paradigm is so fraught with imbalance. Learn people - I encourage you to ask questions about everything you read. Thank you for visiting this page/thread and learning.

Much Peace - while we work through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/89...ho-hogtied-boy

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

BMJ (23rd March 2015), Heather2017 (21st March 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

My absence here has been due to poor physical health and I have taken a battering on the spiritual aspect as well however I am still fighting the good fight. Have placed my energies into the facebook Child Abuse Whistleblowers Communtiy page on facebook - as that is where I blew the whistle as it were. Today I share an important update - good news at last.

Child Abuse Whistleblowers

June 17 at 3.47 pm

Update - Received a phone call yesterday from a staff member of the Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.

We spoke for approximately twenty minutes with the main concern being the staff member not being able to locate my submission.

I stated, among other things, that I had been alerted to the advent of a Royal Commission by a friend who heard it via mainstream media the day it was announced to the public. My submission was sent within a short space of time.

I stated that I did not receive a receipt for my submission and contacted what I believe to be the professional chambers of Justice McClellan. I spoke to a lady who I imagine is the private secretary to Justice McClellan.

I stated that I recalled very clearly - the lady listened to my concern and replied; "I remember yours it was in a yellow envelope and it was one of the first." The lady asked me to hold the line while she physically checked that my submission was in fact in the office of Justice McClellan.

The conversation with the Royal Commission staff member continued. I relayed to her a brief version of my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. When I mentioned some aspects she was heard to gasp.I informed the Royal Commission staff member that I would be sharing the facts discussed via the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook. I informed her I would not publish her name.

Within the hour I received electronic mail marked; "Sensitive" from the Royal Commission staff member thanking me for sharing my time with her and informing me that my (original) submission had been located.

Among items of interest also included in the electronic mail was a link to the legislation that is relevant to my appearance when I initially sit before the Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. I now have sixteen pages of legislation to study and will share - as I always do - what I am able to share without transgressing legal boundaries. We need to win for the sake of the Children so making mistakes now is not an option. Please respect the boundaries I keep with both an understanding intellect and understanding heart.

It was explained to me that initially I will be allocated an hour and the first session is always private. This is not my choice but I will have to adhere to the protocols.

Due to the error - the Royal Commission staff member informed me she would mark my submission as a priority - it may still be awhile before I attend my initial session. The initial session will be in Sydney. I will share more when I know more. Before I sign off, I did actually inform the Royal Commission staff member that I received a letter of receipt from the Royal Commission - but - due to the volume of correspondence/documents I would need time to locate it.

Thank you for the continuing support - from both the visible following and the underground following. I could not travel this heartbreaking road without the knowledge that so many people care about the plight of Crimes Against Children. Let's stay strong - this news is defintiely a welcome breakthrough.

I have a lot of work to do now with regard to how I can best present the information and evidence. This is the beginning.

Much Peace - while we keep travelling through the chaos with dignity and respect - Amanda

NB: I am looking forward to spending some time amid the forums - this will happen as my energy restores itself & when I am able to read. For those people who may be unaware, extreme external stressors have the ability to harm the capacity to focus and to read. I will heal myself and ensure more updates are shared here. Thank you everyone who is reading through this thread.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Hervé (17th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Update - Thursday 16th July 2015 - another phone call from a staff member of the current Australian Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses To Child Sexual Abuse. This time the conversation commenced at approximately 3.15 pm and lasted until just before 4 pm.

I forgot to ask permission to publish the gentlemans name so I will not mention it at this time - but - he took his time with me and my situation is now a priority that will be expedited.

By the time he understood the enormity of my situation he asked me how long I would need to prepare documents et cetera. I suggested 4 - 6 weeks. There is a lot to do people however I am confident I can prepare the information/evidence to make the best possible use of the initial one hour session.

My focus is now on my health and compiling documented information and evidence for the initial private session. I will post further information as it comes to hand.

Thank you for the continuing support and for the information/evidence that continues to be forwarded to me. The underground following has grown so large that calculating an actual amount is now not possible.

Please stand with me - we are winning this battle and all we have to do is to keep this heartbreaking subject of Crimes Against Children in the public mind.

Much Peace - as we make our way through the chaos and pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Hervé (17th July 2015), Limor Wolf (12th May 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

For those who are interested I have attached a link for an audio interview. It is my first interview and there are more planned. This first interview went overtime and there was some echo on the line but it is only the beginning. Thank you for the ongoing support. Much Peace - Amanda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsmfT7FpnQQ

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Post:

Limor Wolf (12th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3