+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: I am a Wanderer from Andromeda, any others?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: I am a Wanderer from Andromeda, any others?

Quite the ride, as you know.

Yep a spook house and rollercoaster rolled into one lifespan. One turn the wrong way and bam, you have to come back if you don't figure it out and have harmed others. I hope I'm in the number that has mercy shown on them. I don't think I ever want to come back to this backward planet of hate intent and greed. I feel as if I've learned all there is to learn around me and I've spread the word and continue to spread the knowledge I find that may be helpful to others.

I know I wouldn't want to waste another lifetime surrounded by hate of ignorance focused purely on a person outward appearance, and forbidding them to enter into a financial or prosperous future even if you have inventions or ideas or solutions.

I will never come back here if I'm given the choice to leave and go home. I've seen enough of this planet under the wrong leadership, and controlled by evil. I'm outta here soon as it's allowed. Surely there is another planet in all these billions, where I'm accepted. Hey, I just thought of something. When Moses sister Miriam made fun of and disrespected his wife, she was given leprosy.

I guess what she did was not right and with the planet showing the same behavior as Miriam, no wonder Revelations says: "They will be covered in boils. I would think someone picking on them for something they cannot change, would allow them to experience what life the person they picked on, has lived.

I think I picked on someone poor perhaps, because I've been poor, Mom's been poor, and Grandmother has been poor. Perhaps it's for me to "know" who does it and to witness it for testimony.

We will know soon enough, probably after we get through the 3 1/2 years of chastisement.

Be smart, be calm, be loving, be at peace and be LOVE.

PS Four degrees from college, and yes I worked until my body was physically broken, just to stay out the "stigmatized welfare system" that makes you feel like crap for asking for something you paid into while working. Same thing for unemployment and Social Security.

I don't feel bad for getting some of what I put in, and I'm no top shelf woman. I'm not afraid of beans lentils, rice and little fish/tuna, when the pockets don't match the appetite.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 21st December 2013 at 13:37.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Arak (21st December 2013), Wind (21st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Born on the west coast, raised on the north east coast and now in the mid Atlantic coast. I see myself as a water creature, but don't know which, and I've a fondness for the ORCA that is unbelievable when I see them. I've always been attracted to them and dolphins, but I've chosen the name "bluecat" since 2004. It just came to me. Perhaps the reason for the interest in fish mammals. When I look in an Orca's eyes, I feel an understanding. Just my two-cents worth.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Arak (21st December 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

When you said that you started to feel superior, that struck a bell, and now I know why I've been poor. I picked on someone that was poor evidently, because I despise being in lack. It's like I know I've lived better and am not enjoying being poor or in financial distress everyday..however, when I have someone in my life that looks at the bright side of everything, it's a big help. I thank God for my soulmate everyday. He's a pretty good cook, and I'm a very good carpenter. Reversed roles in the home, as he's always been a family man, and I an outside worker among nature.

I've stopped picking on the poor this lifetime, because "I know the struggle to hold onto "hope" for a better day. Oh, oh, that's it, someone told me they were happy and they were poor, and I laughed and called him crazy for enjoying lack." Wow, thanks that brought back the reason for repeated karma, now I've got to spread hope.

Thank you for the push.

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

The 2nd one is the exactly like the one I saw in Passaic NJ in 1982. The lights standing still were panel lighting as it slowly went over our home and school on the hill across the street. No 7 School was on Summer St and Myrtle Avenue. About 40 minutes later 6 jets were surrounding it and in attack mode. The craft went straight up like a string pulled it up. So fast the focus on it was seconds before it went to hyper-space. The jets had to take evasive maneuver to avoid crashing into one another and channel 8 of NY had it on the 6:30pm news. It was still just before nightfall on July 13th, 1982. There were about 30 other people with me, as it was a b-day bash and I was cooking lasagna, when they came in the house, and asked me to explain what it was. Even then people came to me for advice and I've always considered myself a sort of "dear Abby soul" in the world.

I went outside and they pointed to the right, which was a hill slope facing down, and I saw this thin looking silver saucer or burger bun type vehicle coming over the trees down the last 5 or six blocks before crossing over a "main st." intersection stop light, and others came out of the stores to point at it. It moved about 10- 15 mph and I remember saying, "I don't know, but it looks like a UFO, and it wasn't making any sound, just one panel at a time lighting up and rotating around like a ring band. Blinking slowly, but when the jets had it cornered, the white light windows looked goldish, and really like a silver and gold ring before it shot up in the air, in almost a blink or two of the eye.

Thanks for the pictures. I've described this to Mufon when I became a member of their site, and they investigated as many witnesses. I know, because my brother called me very angry because they asked him about it, and he said he told them: "She doesn't lie. If she said it happened and everybody else is saying it, why do you need to see me?" He's a very closed off person, and I guess they needed credibility. I told him I didn't know they would interview family members as I didn't give them all my family's names, especially knowing how closed off my brother is in his "fight or flight" brain. He's 6'7 and needless to say, they left him in a hurry, he can be a little overbearing when he doesn't understand or refuses to talk about the paranormal.

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Pleidian and Arcturian are both hitting on the nose with me. With being half Cherokee and their being rumored to have once been taken there during one of the Earth Change seasons, I checked it, but not before checking the name that was given in my book Season of the Witnesses. Their are Arcturians in my book, from a planet called Antarius.

After reading the Arcturus one I found that my husband and I fit that while my other reading of the Pleides felt right at home. Maybe I've been to both and met this soulmate there to meet at this time. I met him after having all my children and we became a "Brady Bunch" parental household. Good to know.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Arak (21st December 2013)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Actually Carol said where my alien spirit came to Earth. And she even said the planet. It was not andromeda though, maybe Orion, not sure. Would need to listen again. I find that not too important, just intresting details.

And btw, 2 seers have both told me now that I have been native indian shaman in many many lives. And from those time I do have some memories. I remember some people, places and events. And that is the reason why I feel very drawn to visit indian lands someday. And ofcourse I would love to do it while some old elders are still alive and be able to meet them. I know that they know alot of things we all should know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Joe Akulis (13th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Actually Carol said where my alien spirit came to Earth. And she even said the planet. It was not andromeda though, maybe Orion, not sure. Would need to listen again. I find that not too important, just intresting details.

And btw, 2 seers have both told me now that I have been native indian shaman in many many lives. And from those time I do have some memories. I remember some people, places and events. And that is the reason why I feel very drawn to visit indian lands someday. And ofcourse I would love to do it while some old elders are still alive and be able to meet them. I know that they know alot of things we all should know.
    Carol told me that I am a star seed from a place in the upper right of the "W" of the constellation Cassiopeia and that I was taken while in the womb of my mother and implanted with alien DNA to serve a special purpose in this life. She said that I will be facilitating the awakening on this planet and that as the energy coming from the galactic center gets stronger my DNA will be activated and I will display psychic and telepathic abilities as well as possible even feeling like I can walk through walls.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Arak (22nd December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Cool! And actually very much similar reading than mine. I too am hybrid of sort - she told that it was angel who enchanted my DNA. I have long history in previous lives as a healer so those skills will improve greatly and also I will be able to travel without moving - maybe astral projecting of sorts. I already have tried astral projection but yet not have succeeded greatly. My mind/ego is still keeping me trapped in this human body.

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

After very long pondering I think it's safe to assume that this isnt my first incarnation at Earth. There are so many things I remember from past lives + two seers have told me things that support those memories. But I do think/know that I am an ET soul, starseed and wanderer of sort. Just have been around quite a long time. But that makes me wonder why I fail to undestand human behaviour so often. Maybe it's not just possible to unlearn things. And that is why we forget most of the stuff when we reincarnate.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Wind (27th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #70
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: I am a Wanderer from Andromeda or Orion, any others?

All here come from a «far away galaxy» , just like in the movie «Star Wars».

LOL----YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!

ORION is a sub-station for the distribution of the LIGHT-ENERGY from the Source, to this part of Nebadon , our local Universe .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Arak (28th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure. I narrowed it down to simply 'i came out of my moms vagina & landed on Earth", but I have a very nice close friend who claims to be from Andromeda & i think she's rad

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly For This Post:

Arak (17th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4