+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: I am a Wanderer from Andromeda, any others?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Default I am a Wanderer from Andromeda or Orion, any others?

In this thread I will be telling things that I remember from my past, quest and like. Most information I have recieved has become to me via meditation, dreams and QHHT therapy session. If there are Wanderers like me it would be lovely to hear your story. I also apologize my english as it is not my native tongue.

I am Arak. Old soul from the Andromeda or Orion. Exact planet of birth unknown. I came to study 3D existance while it still is possible. Before this I observed, studied and guided humans, mostly native indians, for thousand - if not millions - of years.

I still fail to understand human nature, especially warmongering, greediness and other primitive behaviour patterns. Yet I admire human ability to evolve spiritually, feel such strong emotions like love and capability to forgive and always hope things to get better.

Memories from my ET form:
    I did have a body. It was however much more ethreal, and mostly made of bluish energy with golden swirls and veins glowing under deep blue skin. My body was thin and from human understanding would have not been able to carry my height which was over 2 metres I think. My body was hairless and my limbs and fingeres were very long. Head was bigger than human head, with quite small nose and mouth. Eyes were deep black with no visible iris.

I moved by levitating and was able to remaing invisible from human eyes if I decided so. Limited telekinesy and full telepathy were skills I was able to use at will.

I did not have need to eat physical food, but I did enjoy to take some sort of energy food every now and then. Mostly it was light and love that were able to keep me going.

My lifespan was very long, I don't remember that I would have needed to re-incarnate in my ET form. Thousands of earth years at minimum atleast.

Planet which I used to call home:
    Large and lush planet with huge oceans and mountains. Had two moons atleast. From the soil growed huge trees and gigantic clear crystals decorated the landscape. Earth was blue sand/rock and very soft moss/grass in some parts. Weather was very humid and warm. Practically a paradise.

UPDATE: after more reseach I have came to conclusion that this is not my first human incarnation. And I am not sure if my ET home is Andromeda, it could also be Orion as seer Carol Clark told me. Based to these findings I have made slight edits to this post.
    Last edited by Arak; 27th December 2013 at 20:02. Reason: Typos, slight editing

2. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

7alon (30th December 2016), Adi (7th July 2013), Benimal (4th September 2013), bennycog (6th July 2013), Beren (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), birddog (6th July 2013), Camilo (11th November 2013), Cidersomerset (6th July 2013), Cognitive Dissident (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), dynamo (6th July 2013), Eram (6th July 2013), etheric underground (6th July 2013), Free Bird (13th November 2013), Hazel (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), karelia (6th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristo (7th July 2013), Libico (7th July 2013), Lifebringer (21st December 2013), lookbeyond (7th July 2013), mab777 (6th July 2013), Magnus (6th July 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th July 2013), Marianne (6th July 2013), Maunagarjana (6th July 2013), Molly (7th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Orph (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Pilgrim (9th November 2013), provolon (7th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), Rich (6th September 2013), Rodrigo (4th November 2013), Rollo (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), shadowstalker (6th July 2013), Sidney (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), sunflower (7th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Swanette (6th July 2013), Tibouchine (21st December 2013), Trail (6th July 2013), truth4me (6th July 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th July 2013), white wizard (6th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: I am a Wanderer from Andromeda, any others?

Very interesting Arak. Why should we believe you?

By the way, your English is very good.

Nick

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), DevilPigeon (6th July 2013), etheric underground (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), sigma6 (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), truth4me (6th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you Nick.

This is my belief, yours could be different. Like in everything, listen to your heart, it will tell what to believe in.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Beren (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kristo (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), provolon (21st November 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), Spacyman (2nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Great story.
    What brought you to Earth?
    Was it like an assignment?
    You just woke up here?
    You had choices and this place looked nice?

Does feeding on love and light work to any degree for you here? I know that practice combined with a light veggie diet can transform a person.

Often thought this was my first trip as human also. It's like I studied all the rules and boned up on their history but when trying to apply it, things backfired big time. Now I know of course that most all the history I studied is full of lies and their guide books are written by controllers with the intent to keep the people here semi-powerless. Quite the ride, as you know. I plan to leave warning bouys in orbit during exit.

Must be nice to remember where you are from. Can't say I remember but there is a section of the night sky which draws me, brings a feeling of comfort to see. It'll be first stop when done here.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), bennycog (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), etheric underground (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristo (7th July 2013), markpierre (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Orph (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I only came here for the views.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristo (7th July 2013), Molly (7th January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I've been reading Dolores Cannon books lately, and what you say about your home planet seems like something out of her sessions. I have some questions for you.

When you say "Andromedan" do you mean the area of the Andromeda constellation within the Milky Way, or do you mean somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy?
    Did you have any sense that you were not from here when you were young?
    If someone had told you this information before the experiences that confirmed it in your mind, how would you have reacted?
    Do you think that there other other people in your life (friends, family) who are also Andromedans, or Wanderers from some other star system?
    How do you deal with life on this planet compared to the others around you?
    Does knowing this information make your day to day life easier or more difficult?
    What do you think of Andromedan contactee Alex Collier? The race you describe sounds different from his contact's appearance.
    Do you have psychic abilities?
    Are you still doing QHHT to try to find out more information, or is that over with now?

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), bennycog (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristo (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Nick Matkin (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Arak (here)

I am Arak. Old soul from the Andromeda galaxy. Exact planet of birth unknown. This is my first incarnation as human. I came to study 3D existance while it still is possible.
    Welcome to planet earth, Arak. with this being your first incarnation, I hope you enjoy your experience here.

I fail to understand human nature, especially warmongering, greediness and other primitive behaviour patterns.
    I am sure that those patterns are not confined only on planet earth. There has been universal wars in existence for eons. But incarnating on planet earth gives us the chance through free will and choices to change those patterns. Which would effect not only planet earth but many universal civilizations.

Yet I admire human ability to evolve spiritually, feel such strong emotions like love and capability to forgive and always hope things to get better.
    This is the key for changing those patterns.

I don't think I will be human no longer when this incarnation comes to end. I assume that I am already 4th or 5th density creature, and it kind of makes me wonder, if it is even possible for me to become 4D human? Or if it is possible, why it has not happened yet, what I am here to learn more? Or am I, as I have been told, only to guide younger souls towards the Light of God.
    There are great risks when incarnating here on earth. Coming from a light density to a heavier density. Humans have a habit of allowing themselves to become emotionally attached to the densities of pleasure and pain. When one becomes attached, the cycle of reincarnation begins until you free yourself of all emotional attachments.

By balancing both the positive and negative experiences within self, being neutral with no judgement,then allowing it to transcend through your being, Letting it go with love. You then create the light that you intended to create before your incarnation. You become the beacon of light of God that guides other souls.

I wish you great success with your mission.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), bennycog (6th July 2013), Beren (6th July 2013), donk (30th August 2013), etheric underground (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristo (7th July 2013), Marianne (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Orph (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), provolon (7th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), risveglio (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), sunflower (7th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Incarnation into this dimention is interdimentional not geographical. Boundries are of vibration and frequency resulting in geometrical form. Dynamic and latent energies abound on all dimensions.

Peace!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), Delight (6th July 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Kristo (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I try to answer as well as I can, I don't yet know all the details, in my QHHT session there was actually one area that was blocked from me. So there must be something I am not ready yet to know if full detail.

Quote What brought you to Earth?
    After wondering human behaviour long perioids of time, I think I came curious enough. I also remember that I was debriefed for certain mission...

Quote Was it like an assignment?
    Yes. I think I was to experience human life and to report my superiors.

Quote You just woke up here?
    Physically I was born like everybody else. But my andromedan spirit entered this human vessel maybe few days or weeks after that. I remember feeling 'bit sad for the child, as his life would not be too easy carrying me around.

Quote You had choices and this place looked nice?
    I don't remember that I would have wanted to go anywhere else. Or that I would have had an option to choose.
    Quote Does feeding on love and light work to any degree for you here? I know that practice combined with a light veggie diet can transform a person.
    I am vegetarian yes. To my knowledge meat is not good for spirit. You get lot's of pain, anger and suffering energies from it. If necessary, one could eat prey that has lived in nature and is hunted down without pain. But that option should only be used if there is other energy sources available. My human body is not able to live just with love, light and water though.

Quote Often thought this was my first trip as human also. It's like I studied all the rules and boned up on their history but when trying to apply it, things backfired big time.
    I know what you mean. To me it is very hard to understand why people are willing to stay in sleep and be like sheeps. I have always been like a silent rebellion. And sometimes even noisy. :D

Quote Now I know of course that most all the history I studied is full of lies and their guide books are written by controllers with the intent to keep the people here semi-powerless.
    Yes. I agree with you totally. But then again, these young souls will someday wake up. If not on this planet, then somewhere else. Everything has time and purpose.

Quote Quite the ride, as you know. I plan to leave warning bouys in orbit during exit.
    :D

Quote Must be nice to remember where you are from.
    It is. Although there are many questions still to be answered, the fact that I feel wanderer has answered many big questions.

Quote Can't say I remember but there is a section of the night sky which draws me, brings a feeling of comfort to see. It'll be first stop when done here.
    Sounds good. I do think that via deep meditation you could find out more about your origins.

Quote I've been reading Dolores Cannon books lately, and what you say about your home planet seems like something out of her sessions.
    I have not yet read any of her books, but I think will read later. I just first want to explore my own memories fully.

Quote When you say "Andromedan" do you mean the area of the Andromeda constellation within the Milky Way, or do you mean somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy?
    Good question! In my QHHT session I stated that Andromeda, and when therapist asked "planet?" I said "no, galaxy."

Quote Did you have any sense that you were not from here when you were young?
    Yes. I have felt like an alien since early childhood. I was around 5 years old when I asked from my grandmother "when are the little men from stars going to pick me up?"

Quote If someone had told you this information before the experiences that confirmed it in your mind, how would you have reacted?
    Hmmm... I would have been very curious atleast. Although I am and was very skeptic to what people tend to "know" - there are too many false prophets. Luckily most of 'em are easy to spot.

Quote Do you think that there other other people in your life (friends, family) who are also Andromedans, or Wanderers from some other star system?
    I do think my wife could be. Athough she doesnt remember to be from somewhere else and is not too keen to find out if so. And I honor her will ofcourse.

Quote How do you deal with life on this planet compared to the others around you?
    Actually very well. We Humans.. Well we are quite simple. It's easy to get along: just be nice, honest and do not let ego to rule your actions.

Quote Does knowing this information make your day to day life easier or more difficult?
    It makes my life easier. I know that I am here to study. And to spread hope, love and light. With small deeds.

Quote What do you think of Andromedan contactee Alex Collier?
    I have not studied too much of his messages. As said earlier, I want to explore my own memories first.

Quote The race you describe sounds different from his contact's appearance.
    I am not aware of his contact's appearance. I only tell and know what I have seen.

Quote Do you have psychic abilities?
    To some extent. I have been able to see things from distances, few hundred kilometers away. Sometimes I also see predictive dreams.

Quote Are you still doing QHHT to try to find out more information, or is that over with now?
    Never say never. But my QHHT therapist said that there is no need to do it more. I dont have any issues he thinks he could help me with and he rather focusses on people who need help. To me it would be just for fun. I actually think that with deep meditations I can do the same.

Quote Welcome to planet earth, Arak. with this being your first incarnation, I hope you enjoy your experience here.
    Thank you. It has been pain and pleasure. Being human and experiencing human fear and love has quite huge contrast.

Quote I am sure that those patterns are not confined only on planet earth. There has been universal wars in existence for eons.
    Most likely yes. Although I dont have any memories from universal wars. I only remember watching WW2 terrified. It still haunts me during some rare nights.

Quote But incarnating on planet earth gives us the chance through free will and choices to change those patterns. Which would effect not only planet earth but many universal civilizations.
    This I have been told as well. Every action we make has an universal consequence. You either take a step towards the light or away from it.

Quote There are great risks when incarnating here on earth. Coming from a light density to a heavier density. Humans have a habit of allowing themselves to become emotionally attached to the densities of pleasure and pain. When one becomes attached, the cycle of reincarnation begins until you free yourself of all emotional attachments.
    Yes. I tend to think like this too. But at this point of life, after almost 36 earth years, and hopefully many more to come, I think I am in quite well equipped for the rest of my human days.

Quote By balancing both the positive and negative experiences within self, being neutral with no judgement,then allowing it to transcend through your being, Letting it go with love. You then create the light that you intended to create before your incarnation. You become the beacon of light of God that guides other souls.
    Yes.

Quote I wish you great success with your mission.
    Thank you. I wish you all the best also. You feel like an old soul too.
    Last edited by Arak; 6th July 2013 at 14:34. Reason: Typos

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Another1 (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Maunagarjana (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Pam (21st December 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Pilgrim (9th November 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Tibouchine (21st December 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Well there are several wanderers on this forum, but we do not make
    a lot of noise about it.

My Nearest planet to here where I reincarnated before was Sirius, but
    I am an explorer soul, so I do not consider any one planet home.

I have had many assignments here, but my main job in this life is
    studying ethics, morality, and some science.

This lifetime will be my last here, and after 30,000 plus years
    studying this rock I think I am ready for a change in scenery.
    My experience in this universe is different, because when I came
    to this universe I chose to explore the whole thing, rather then come
    down the dimensions and back up. I do not get involved in cycles,
    because it limits my exploration, so I never get bound to any planet.

Here is some interesting info on star seeds that relates to

wanderers.

What are Star Seeds / Starseeds?

Star Seeds are beings that have experienced life elsewhere in the Universe on other planets and in non-physical dimensions other than on Earth. Star Seeds may also have had previous life times on earth. There are three categories of Star Seeds as follows:

A typical Star Seed may have lived 5-50 life times on Earth. Some of these were preparation lifetimes which included periods of acclimatisation to being a human being on Earth and the development of the life missions leading to the climax of these activities in this current lifetime. Earth represents a place of service more than a place of learning for these Star Seeds who have already achieved higher consciousness on other planets. As there were fewer lifetimes on earth compared to the average human being, this leads this group of Star Seeds to retaining some of their extra terrestrial abilities such as with Healing, Telepathy, Channelling and with general higher consciousness qualities. I call this group the “New Age” Star Seeds as they often come to Erath at times of rising spiritual awareness as this is the environment that their gifts can be recognised and when they can truly help others. Many of the Star Seeds reading this book will identify with this category.

Old Soul Star Seeds have usually had hundreds of life times on earth going back to the beginning of humanity and even the beginning of the planet. These are the Guardians of earth and have strong links to Sirius which is the spiritual guardian of earth and humanity. Their Life Missions are tied into the long term evolution of earth and humanity and this is why they have willingly incarnated on earth so many times in order to fulfil these projects. They have often performed the roles of Spiritual Teachers, Shamans, Prophets, Light Workers (especially with earth ley lines and at sacred sites), Temple Guardians, Healers, all kind of leaders such Kings and Queens and as The High Priest and High Priestess. These Star Seeds hold the wisdom and spiritual knowledge of the ancients as it has been used on earth. This includes the human knowledge of astronomy, astrology, runes, numerology, certain healing modalities, light work and spiritual ceremonies. This will be the last lifetime as a human being for many of these old soul Star Seeds who are completing the cycles of lifetimes on earth and all the project and work included in these cycles. These Star Seeds have often mastered the ability to hold a balance between being grounded and being spiritually aligned. This is why they still resonate with their extra terrestrial origins even though they have lives on earth for so many life times.

New Star Seeds have often had few or no previous lifetimes on earth. They are attracted to Earth and humanity at this time of Ascension as it is easier for them to integrate with humanity now than at previous times. They also have many important gifts for humanity and roles to play in this time of great change for humanity. Their energy fields are quite pure and expansive as they have not been experienced the process of become dense through living on earth before. Even thought they have amazing gifts, they can find it hard to integrate within humanity which is so different from the Star Beings and worlds that they represent. They simply have no experience of the lower consciousness of humanity. The New Star Seeds are often young and some see them as Crystal and Rainbow Children. Some are the Seeds of Ashtar. This lifetime is often the beginning of future cycles of lifetimes on Earth and so they are preparing for future lives and future missions in this lifetime.

The motivations for all Starseeds to come to earth are to help and serve mankind as well as planet Earth. These beings very often have gifts to share with others such as in the areas of healing, channeling and spiritual education. There is a strong desire in Star Seeds to help others and usually there is a plan made prior to birth as to how this may be manifested and expressed when they become a human being. The details of this plan are called the Life Missions and represent potentials for individual Star Seeds and not certain destinies.

For Star Seeds it is important that they reconnect to their star origins and star connections as this bring them a sense of identity and belonging which may not be available in normal life on Earth. It is also vital for Star Seeds to fulfil their personal life missions on earth. Not only is are Life Missions the reasons for Star Seeds being on earth but they also bring the sense of satisfaction and healing that many Star Seeds this are looking for. These are the shared and common desires of Star Seeds. Where the reasons for Star Seeds to come to earth involve learning, it is often to sample conditions for growth and experience that do not exist elsewhere.

Common characteristics of all Starseeds:

A deep interest in spirituality

The ability to spiritually grow rapidly when needed as if they have done this before

A realisation that earth is not their true home

They feel drawn to outer space, the stars and science fiction

Personal Qualities such as being artistic, being sensitive and possessing higher consciousness

Star Seeds can have difficult and challenging lives

knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

20. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Another1 (6th July 2013), Arak (6th July 2013), Beren (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Lifebringer (21st December 2013), lookbeyond (7th July 2013), Maunagarjana (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), northstar (3rd September 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Pilgrim (9th November 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Swanette (6th July 2013), tcjim1 (6th July 2013), Tibouchine (21st December 2013), transiten (30th November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Hey fellow andromedans....much love and respect... Ive known im from that region for a number of years now.
    Ive even spoken with alex collier in regards to my ethnicity... nice to know you are all out there...doing the work...xxx

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), GloriousPoetry (7th November 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Maunagarjana (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Swanette (6th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote I wish you great success with your mission.
    Thank you. I wish you all the best also. You feel like an old soul too.
    I have no memory but according to the Vedic Naadi Shastra. This is my 7th incarnation and my last. All my missions and sacred contracts will be complete. This is what i always felt, then after it was confirmed by the Naadi Priests. Still i have more contracts to be fulfilled before i leave planet earth.

My universal family belongs to many different universal civilizations. One of my missions is through self, then others here on earth, is to bring the universal civilizations together in peace. But this can only be achieved when the critical mass has achieved peace within themselves here on earth first. I believe progress is being made.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), fifi (2nd October 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), Joseph McAree (29th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Maunagarjana (6th July 2013), mind-scape (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

i know there is some aucturians on the forum... I was the king of scotland in a former personality, my father was hit by a cannon in a battle, and I became ruler/leader by default , I really didn't want the position, I googled the date and event and creepy enough there was a photo of a painting and it looked like me with longer hair and a funny hat ...I didn't really get it , until I read the story and saw the painting, hell even the lighthouse and the coast from my visions was there, it made me curious and I dug a little deeper and what I knew was proved by history to be fact ... yes I believe in re-incarnation, past lives, and the 152 yr spirit form set up by creation from the begining ...many lifetimes but I only remember two ... talk to whitefeather, or Paula, or Bill , and some others, very wise and high spirit forms are still on earth and they are on the forum, and are pretty open minded and peaceful ... they have stories, getting them to tell , thats up to you ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 6th July 2013 at 17:40.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Another1 (6th July 2013), Arak (6th July 2013), Billy (6th July 2013), fifi (2nd October 2013), gripreaper (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Maunagarjana (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), spiritguide (7th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), TelosianEmbrace (7th July 2013), Tibouchine (21st December 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Hello Arak, please to meet.

"Planetary Origins" - Descriptions for information, personality characteristics, history, etc.: Andromeda, Apollonia, Arcturus, Maldeck, Orion, Pleiades, Pvila, Sirius, & Vega

Site: by Jo Amidon, author of, “Where are YOU really from?”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th July 2013 at 18:36.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), fifi (2nd October 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), Kraut (6th July 2013), Lifebringer (21st December 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 times in 176 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)

"Planetary Origins" - Descriptions for information, personality characteristics, history, etc.: Andromeda, Apollonia, Arcturus, Maldeck, Orion, Pleiades, Pvila, Sirius, & Vega

The description of Sirians is pretty much me. Interesting. Recently someone told me I could be of Sirian origin.
    My field of expertise is not knowing anything.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kraut For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes. Andromedan description suits me perfectly.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kraut (here)

The description of Sirians is pretty much me. Interesting. Recently someone told me I could be of Sirian origin.
    To me it was quite helpful to understand that the feeling of being very different was because I am not from these hoods.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Kraut (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 times in 176 posts

...To me it was quite helpful to understand that the feeling of being very different was because I am not from these hoods.
    Yeah, I have my moments when I wonder what I am doing here and I get annoyed with the errm humans.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
    My field of expertise is not knowing anything.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kraut For This Post:

Arak (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Peace&Love (6th July 2013), Redcolibri (6th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sith73 (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Thank you Paula for the link! I think i finally figured my self out

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I was accused of being an Arcturian once. All I know is that I have always seen "humans" as different than myself - not from a physical point of view - I do have a regular (albeit with some pretty good genes) human body, but I just think differently than almost all I meet, and this place feels like an extended visit to me.

I had a "psychic" once tell me that I have been here for a long time, many lives, and that I was a part a great lineage of ancient "wizards".

Sounds nice, but here I am being bored in front of my computer ... not that excited to be here anymore
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Another1 (7th July 2013), Arak (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), Kraut (7th July 2013), mind-scape (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Peace&Love (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), white wizard (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I know how you feel DeDukshyn. :D Here we are, mighty wizards and ancient aliens all together, slightly bored, tired, depressed or something else like. It just feels that there was supposed to be something more awesome, but actually, being human in the year 2013 in western country is kinda boring. Only chalange is to pay the bills and grow spiritually, if there is energy after paying bills.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Another1 (7th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (8th July 2013), Holly Lindin (8th July 2013), Kraut (7th July 2013), mind-scape (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Peace&Love (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2013), white wizard (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast