+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: There is So Much Spiritual Energy Happening On the Planet now

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: There is So Much Spiritual Energy Happening On the Planet now

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Last night I saw a different area of space I normally see. I told my hubby about it this morning saying: I used to could look out this window at the sky and see a lot of stars, but now there are fewer of them out there and maybe one or two in each direction, spaced far apart.
    As long as you can see two stars there is a chance of interaction, and movement.
    One star all alone would be very lonely.

Even the creator needed a creation to have someone to play with.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), Delight (7th July 2013), eaglespirit (6th July 2013), ghostrider (6th July 2013), jiminii (6th July 2013), karelia (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    i know of one mothership, that is twenty miles high and ten miles around , it was parked on the other side of saturn ...it is called the great spacer, it you want the most mind blowing information you ever heard, read the entire contact report number 31 ...thefutureofmankind.co.uk it will blow your mind, it will give you hope for the future ...
    I'm still reading this .... it is a long message .. haven't even read half of it ... but it might mean something ... I have a body ... (which I have already said in earlier threads ..) .. on one of the moons of saturn

as I remember ... from my auditing .... there is a command ship there ....or was .. there ... but I didn't know it was as big as billy talks about ... I know this one is big ... just didn't know how big ...

jim

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), karelia (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    i know of one mothership, that is twenty miles high and ten miles around , it was parked on the other side of saturn ...it is called the great spacer, it you want the most mind blowing information you ever heard, read the entire contact report number 31 ...thefutureofmankind.co.uk it will blow your mind, it will give you hope for the future ...
    I'm still reading this .... it is a long message .. haven't even read half of it ... but it might mean something ... I have a body ... (which I have already said in earlier threads ..) .. on one of the moons of saturn

as I remember ... from my auditing .... there is a command ship there ....or was .. there ... but I didn't know it was as big as billy talks about ... I know this one is big ... just didn't know how big ...

jim
    it houses all the technology of the plejaren, it can time travel , and even breach the univeral barrier that connects our universe with our twin universe , and has hundreds of beamships, a drifting garden, it is a small city with a crew of over 140,000 people and androids ... looks like a giant egg with three smaller ones at the base, it can exceed the speed of light by many times over ...I'm telling you read contact report 31... read what eternity feels like...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), jiminii (6th July 2013), karelia (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), Ontarioguy (6th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013), ulli (6th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Last night I saw a different area of space I normally see. I told my hubby about it this morning saying: I used to could look out this window at the sky and see a lot of stars, but now there are fewer of them out there and maybe one or two in each direction, spaced far apart.
    As long as you can see two stars there is a chance of interaction, and movement.

IMO we have moved into a different part of space as a galaxy , I think the whole galaxy moved into a differnt part of the universe ...the dec 2012 thing was bigger than we know ...this is just my opinion , I cant prove it , yet ... the stars seem different and few ... you are part of that star, made of the same energy ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), jiminii (6th July 2013), karelia (6th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013), ulli (6th July 2013), white wizard (6th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

IMO we have moved into a different part of space as a galaxy , I think the whole galaxy moved into a differnt part of the universe ...the dec 2012 thing was bigger than we know ...this is just my opinion , I cant prove it , yet ... the stars seem different and few ... you are part of that star, made of the same energy ...
    The change people are sensing has to do with the collective
    consciousness of the planet and every being on it shifting.

In December it hit a critical mass and shifted to a slightly to a
    more positive vibration.

Its not difficult to see if you shift your focus on human behavior,
    which is awakening, and becoming more positive at a increasing rate.

My sense is three to five years from know people will start to notice
    a gradual shift in human behavior, but if your not focusing your
    attention on it you will never see it, and that is why most people
    do not notice it.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), Delight (7th July 2013), jiminii (6th July 2013), Justintime (8th July 2013), karelia (6th July 2013), kirolak (11th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), Orph (7th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

jim
    Google the "Ringmakers of Saturn", also James Horak.

Huge beings are protecting our planet, if we were to meet them
    we would be fooled into thinking there can not be a greater power,
    yet they admit that they themselves are mere creatures,
    and that is is an even greater one than themselves.

And still their capabilities and willingness to help our species are beyond our imagination.
    I have been blown away many times, since the downloads began in August of 1977.

Nurturing a state of awe is what opens the stargates to shower this planet with blessings.
    So when I say "awesome" I mean it. Each and every time.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), jiminii (6th July 2013), karelia (6th July 2013), kirolak (11th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), Orph (7th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I too have been feeling it! During last week I had many days of emotional high and I'm still feeling very calm. Something beautiful is going on, I think!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), jiminii (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), Orph (7th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013), ulli (7th July 2013), white wizard (7th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

space is clean ,.. but I don't know where to look ... something has happened ,...
    not sure what it is ... but I think there is going to be a big change soon ... anyone got any ideas on this?

jim
    Mid 2015 i got Jimini , around June ..

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I have been feeling something coming on since shortly after the thread about the grid coming down.
    Miriam Delicado posted on FB that her guides told her that we are going to be moving from the time of change, to the time of consequences.
    I think this has something to do with what I see as increased energy on this site.
    Peoples old identities are fighting to survive, and some people are afraid others won't get whatever it is they think is important.
    I think that the grid comes down to withdraw energy from old ideas, then it comes back.
    jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), jiminii (7th July 2013), kirolak (11th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), Orph (7th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I have felt this change also. I don't try to rationalize the sky, the stars or anything right now, it is like walking with your eyes closed, and you know your way. Like Neo in the matrix.
    We have changed, and we have made the world to change. Remember this (not literal quote) "it is not the spoon that has bent, it is you who have bent around the spoon..."
    I had the most amazing sleep in my life last two nights. This comes after sometime of disturbance, but it is finally here. Today I am like born anew. May it stay this way for a while...

Thanks jim for being on this forum! -> you gave me the chance to realize it is all possible, true, and amazing, and that I might be actually more normal than many others who made me believe I was, sort of, not normal.

and the awe has been a part of me from as long as I can remember (which turns out to be a variable right now ).
    Last edited by chocolate; 7th July 2013 at 08:36.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), jiminii (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), ulli (7th July 2013), WhiteFeather (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I look at the stars at night , they seem different, and few... like it is someone elses sky ...something has changed, it has effected everthing ...some don't notice, others that see it are scratching their heads, we never been here before ...
    stars too ... ok ... it's clear sky here ... I check it ....

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I couldnt resist stopping by your well marketed thread. Im all in. Its good to feel this bliss. Im onboard with ya Jim. Grab my Native Flute over yonder and I 'll play ye a tune bro.
    Me too! Jim has brought something new and fresh to this forum,
    and the change that he senses coming
    is the change he himself is bringing.

All we need to do is point out to him which
    domain we consider most worthy of improvement, or attention.
    His postulating and our added energy will do the rest.
    jeez ulli .... I got goose bumps from that one .... .. so it's true ... right /????? ... be back ... going to check the sky ... (do you really think they would move the entire planet somewhere else?)

jim
    Every quadrillionth of a second the planet is being moved elsewhere.
    Where exactly that would be only depends on our perception.
    Lets make wise choices that please all, and bring fairness and laughter.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Maybe not everyone's taste but could be a cool place for a morning run....just imagine the fragrance.

A morning run? Slow down son, I'd be more inclined to sit and take it all in, breath the fragrances, allow the calming colours to wash my mind clear...you young folks run too much!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), Orph (7th July 2013), ulli (7th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    I have been feeling something coming on since shortly after the thread about the grid coming down.
    Miriam Delicado posted on FB that her guides told her that we are going to be moving from the time of change, to the time of consequences.
    I think this has something to do with what I see as increased energy on this site.
    Peoples old identities are fighting to survive, and some people are afraid others won't get whatever it is they think is important.
    I think that the grid comes down to withdraw energy from old ideas, then it comes back.
    jf
    I got the same thing you did from the grid ... like to find out more about that ...

then I was not thinking about it ,.. and now when I get on my motorcycle ... everything looks NEW ,. and BRIGHT ,.. and CLEAN .. and I look in the space and there is no blackness like you normally get looking over cities like Washington DC ... the blackness is the counter intention or non survival thought of the beings putting it there ... but even that goes away easy ... very easy ....

it seems they are going through the moves they've been ordered to do ... but ... it is just going into the wind .... and even they can feel it ... so they are just playing that part of the movie that they created ... but in reality to the realm we are moving in ... I bet they don't even see anything is real to them either ...

they just play as a computer does with no thought ... you can see it ... when Obama ... says some of the things he says and EVEN HE can not see .. what others are seeing from his words .. He actually believes that stuff ... and THINKS everyone else in this world believes it too ...

it is like a play with no real director ... an actor dramatizing this insane episode ... MAD and CRAZY in DELIRIUM on the stage ...

kind of like that guy in the movie Psycho ... where he finally became the grandmother ... and is looking at the fly on his hand saying "see how good I am ... I will not even hurt the fly .... they will see how good I am " .... Totally insane and can't even see their own insanity ... SOOOOOO MUCH SO ... they are speaking the insanity as if everyone else in the world will SEE his logic as WHAT ...??? he can't SEE ... what others SEE in him now as he speaks .. or he wouldn't speak so stupidly

they are now spinning in their own spin bin

jim

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

I feel it within myself and everywhere I look. People in general just seem happier. Everyone seems to be friends, and happy to see eachother. It is so easy to strike up a conversation with people. It feels like living in a in a state of gratitude. All is well!

Even though the there is a sense of turmoil if you watch the news or read the doom stuff, it feels to me like it is just shadow play. I'm not buying into it anymore. I'm feeling bliss on a more constant bases and choose to keep looking in that direction.

Thank you Jim for this post and for all who have contributed.

Journeyon

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), Delight (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013), RUSirius (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I am in the midst of a hot and dry summer, and the forcast is for more dry and hot conditions, and so while I was at work today with a new employee and we were walking and looking at the sky, she wondered aloud if it was going to rain. I looked at the sky and noticed clouds forming, and I was surprised, as there was no rain in the forecast. There were not many clouds at that time, and what was there soon faded away. So I said to her that those looked like clouds without rain, and so as they dissipated the hot sun came out, with his friend humidity, and baked us real good for the rest of the day. So back at the time of her question, I also stated within myself, and to her, that we did indeed need some rain, and I expressed my desire for it, and that two or three inches would be just about right. Well the day went on from there with no other thoughts about it.

Now as it was time to drive home I could see dark sky's to the West, and so as I was driving into it I could see lightning too - and I was blown away to see that it was indeed a rain storm I was headed into. Well it turned out to be a massive rainstorm, and I had to drive about 60 miles into it. It blew me all over the road, and was a down pour to boot. All kinds of lightning, and one bolt landed right next to me on the innerstate, as the flash and boom were simultaneous, and that was a major rush.

Well I came home to a house without power, and am still sitting in the dark - but I still have Internet. So cool to that! Anyway, we have had three inches of rain - just as I had expressed the need for, and it was a major rain. So my day progressed from this AM of a forecast for hot and dry conditions with no rain, to one of lot of rain, that we truly needed, and a much cooler evening.

SO - my question is...
    Did my thinking of rain, and its need for this area, help to create this rainstorm that pounded us with much needed rain, and from which like seemed to come out of nowhere?

Or, was I just being spiritually aware and senseing the approaching rain, and so therefor I was in tune with it and could feel it coming on, so I then spoke in that manner of rain?

Or, was it just a coincidence, and random luck, that this happened on the day that I just happened to mention the need for rain, with a sincere heart, and then just let it go out from me there without any other thought - but I know, and can remember feeling, the energy form the experience I had while walking with the Lady this afternoon?

Was it spiritual energy working?
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 11th July 2013 at 02:36.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Look at the post I just send:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ge-from-life--

space is clean ,.. but I don't know where to look ... something has happened ,...
    not sure what it is ... but I think there is going to be a big change soon ... anyone got any ideas on this?

jim
    We are one !

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

30. Link to Post #36
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I couldnt resist stopping by your well marketed thread. Im all in. Its good to feel this bliss. Im onboard with ya Jim. Grab my Native Flute over yonder and I 'll play ye a tune bro.

whitefeather .. glad you're here .... yes .... it is bliss ... clear .... clean ... space ... like after the rain in the rocky mountains ,..hahhaha

flute ... hmm .. yeah ... I should learn it .. has a more spiritual message than a guitar

jim
    For me the guitar will spiritually well. Without wishing to belittle the flute.

I Will Always Love You Guitar Version By Victor de Andres

Hug.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 11th July 2013 at 03:43.

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

whitefeather .. glad you're here .... yes .... it is bliss ... clear .... clean ... space ... like after the rain in the rocky mountains ,..hahhaha

flute ... hmm .. yeah ... I should learn it .. has a more spiritual message than a guitar

jim
    For me the guitar will spiritually well.

I Will Always Love You Guitar Version By Victor de Andres

Hug.
    That was fantastic! Thanks for sharing - loved it.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I watched a lecture on this forum (cannot find it) by a black lady. She spoke scientifically about the Solar System moving through a new, vastly different neighborhood of the Galaxy. I took some cryptic notes:

*Strange new clouds forming around magnetic lines
    *Pillars of light. Pilots are seeing clouds they've never seen before
    *Earth is becoming highly charged
    *Energy blasting holes in clouds
    *Perfectly round holes appearing in the ground
    *5 mile perfect circles stamped or formed in ice fields
    *The Sun is quietest ever for last 100 years. Something 'switched off' in Sun.
    *There is a huge electrical belt around the Equator. It was small years ago, now massive (Mayan creature, the Energy Serpent?)
    *2 years ago Earth got 50 gamma ray/xray bursts daily, now getting 500 a day. Pilots are being warned about them.
    *Thunderstorms are beginning to broadcast particle beams, picked up by satellites.
    *25 comets hit the Sun in 10 days. "Absurd" "Can't happen". Says military is hiding data and astronomers are pizzed off about it.
    *Space storms! Galaxy and Solar System are moving into new, stormy areas of space. Called the 'belt of Hell'. Rocks, comets, astroids. Will affect all life on Earth.
    *Charged plasma particles alive with bacteria are headed to Earth.

Will continue to search for her boring, but enlightening lecture.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), chocolate (11th July 2013), Peace&Love (11th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

i know this will sound funny, maybe not. but i swear yesterday the clouds in the sky right in front of us looked like a happy face. like one big laughing buddha of a face. it lasted about 2 minutes before the wind blew the clouds to the left.

looked like this

_ _ (eyes)
    _ (nose)
    ___
    \__/ (mouth, similar to this :D)

sorry it didnt centre the nose in my post. either way it was a very nice sight

i wonder where in the universe we moved to? would we technically have new galactic neighbours?
    Last edited by soleil; 11th July 2013 at 17:37.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th July 2013), conk (12th July 2013), Peace&Love (11th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2