+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Can You Feel That?...I Can't

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member Justintime's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can You Feel That?...I Can't

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    In the northern states a story oft begins with 'once upon a time' - here in the south it oft begins with 'ya'all ain't gonna believe this chit' - it's raining here tonight, mild thunderstorm moving through and I just cut the grass this morning too, that might have been the last straw needed
    Yeah, I've noticed in Altus,Ok the ten day outlook had five days with at least a thirty percent chance of rain! A few days ago, there was zero, that's right zero days on the ten day outlook with over a thirty percent chance of rain. Quite remarkable indeed!

Now, if we could just heal Chinaski, than the hearts and minds of of all there is.
    Last edited by Justintime; 12th July 2013 at 03:55. Reason: Spelling
    After the First World War there is No Other.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justintime For This Post:

Another1 (12th July 2013), CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #262
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

I have nothing really to add to the thread anymore. Take it wherever you'd like guys!
    At the risk of making Mike/Chinaski uncomfortable, I'd like to get back to the "Can you feel that...I can't" original post, as morphed into the concept of healing Mike's (big) heart.

I actually went through the didactics portion of a 'music healing' program (embarrassed that I have yet to complete the internship, but that's yet another off-topic topic), so I am convinced that healing via energy is quite possible. There are known responses to energy vibrations, and we all know this. A laser making corneal cuts (eye surgery) is energy vibrations. Ultrasound can be used to heat or massage internally, within a body. Heat (increased energy) and cold (decreased or slowed energy) on muscle injuries or aches. Massage (tactile energy, with possible/probable "reiki" transfer even from a non reiki practitioner. Musical/Sound energy's ability to excite or calm us, computer interfaces for quadriplegics that interpret brain "waves" to fire computer commands, even provocative sexual talk can alter our physiology without making any physical contact...

We know energy can be sent through the air and can have a healing effect. We KNOW this. It ain't placebo.

Now we leap outward a bit: how far away can someone be and make this happen? Depends on the energy type and source, I suppose. Among the most difficult to understand has to be remote healing. Our other energy sources were easy to confirm with measuring devices, but all seem to be direct path (line of sight) phenomena. But we know some types of energy can be "bounced" (think of AM radio or Ham radio waves.) Or, is remote healing an entirely different process, one where the sender is not making direct contact with the "target" person but rather connecting to some other "actuator" that IS local to the target person? Maybe the actuator IS the target person themselves, or maybe the actuator is a spirit guide of the target person, or...?

Can the energy of a number of individuals, working in concert, amplify this energy?

This was just a huge pile of rhetorical questions. If someone wants to share the specifics of how remote healing is accomplished (or how they believe it is accomplished), maybe start another thread - it would be interesting, but I wanna get back to...

Mike/chinaski has agreed to be open to healing his heart condition. I know several of you are probably already way ahead of me, but I'd like to ask this for my friend: would all who have this ability, and all who believe they might have this ability, send healing energy to Mike's heart.* Starting right now. Maybe there is scar tissue or other reasons that this won't be able to be "instantaneous." Not to worry, just keep sending healing energy. Mike is a very honest guy, and he won't placate us by pretending, nor will he hide success.

Ready? Set. Go.

Dennis

*(for Mike's greater good and with unconditional love)
    Reiki definitely can be done over a distance. Same with anything using the General Meridian. I like The Emotion Code method because it teaches you to help others, yourself, others through a surrogate, and also a person over a distance.

It also deals with emotions trapped behind your Heart Wall. The Heart Wall is your own construct of defense. It deals with inherited emotions. I also wrote on a different thread:

"I've mentioned on other threads that I have been using The Emotion Code method for clearing recently. It's easy to learn and truly I do have to keep things simple right now.

A friend and I are familiar with muscle testing and nervous system response reversal using the general meridian. What intrigued us is that you can locate, widely or narrowly, and release a trapped emotion that is inherited.

What my friend found is that if you release an inherited emotion from a person, that anyone else who inherited the emotion from that ancestor (forward back or sideways) is also released from it.

Same as if you in the "present" release an emotion, your heirs and their "hub" will be released from it."

Remote healing works because there is only one mind and there is no barrier in time and space because they are just tools and don't really separate us.

Well I hope that makes some sense...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th July 2013), Kraut (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Let it rain in Oklahoma!!! And I do believe that Chinasky is facilitating his own healing as we speak! I would never profess to be psychic but he has much left to do on this planet and I believe he is more than prepared to face the future and do it!!!

Much love to all!
    Julia

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th July 2013), jagman (12th July 2013), Justintime (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), ulli (12th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

I like the re-direction this thread has taken.
    I have had issues with self hatred too, largely because of my disability. which causes me a lot of chronic pain.
    It's difficult to find value in chronic pain, or to maintain a positive attitude in the midst of suffering, and very easy to blame oneself for having put oneself in harm's way, whether it's a case of being born into less than ideal circumstances that led to misfortune, or, more immediately, a case of simply making bad choices that lead to misfortune.
    And finding myself in a situation where I have limited success in changing the reality of chronic pain and disability, despite lots of effort to heal through nutrition, exercise, meditation, etc, etc. over the years...my process has distilled down to focusing on my attitude.
    Attitude is dependent on my beliefs.
    I think it's a commonly held belief that we are stuck with our beliefs unless some event occurs in our life that causes us to reconsider.
    I've certainly had plenty of the latter, but I'm focusing more these days on consciously choosing to change my beliefs, in the confidence that my belief system to a large extent determines my state of mind and also the state of my health (and my level of pain at any given time).
    What we believe is much more a matter of choice than we are usually aware of or willing to admit.
    And setting out to change one's beliefs may seem like a rather odd thing to do, but I think it can be done, and is worthy of effort.
    Currently, I am listening to a lot of talks by Bashar, the entity channeled by Darryl Anka, and it's providing me with some good food for thought.
    Of course, beyond learning to understand how the mind works, there is also a certain amount of discipline involved that needs to be applied by monitoring one's state of mind and thought process, noting when we are thinking negatively, and practicing self-correction.
    There's an excellent 13 part talk about this and more which I recommend beginning here:

update: Apologies--the lecture starts at the above link, not at the one I had posted previously.
    Last edited by onawah; 13th July 2013 at 05:08.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), Delight (12th July 2013), Justintime (12th July 2013), Kraut (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), Ultima Thule (13th July 2013), Wind (13th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #265
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Attitude is dependent on my beliefs.
    I think it's a commonly held belief that we are stuck with our beliefs unless some event occurs in our life that causes us to reconsider.
    I've certainly had plenty of the latter, but I'm focusing more these days on consciously choosing to change my beliefs, in the confidence that my belief system to a large extent determines my state of mind and also the state of my health (and my level of pain at any given time).
    What we believe is much more a matter of choice than we are usually aware of or willing to admit.
    And setting out to change one's beliefs may seem like a rather odd thing to do, but I think it can be done, and is worthy of effort.
    Currently, I am listening to a lot of talks by Bashar, the entity channeled by Darryl Anka, and it's providing me with some good food for thought.
    Of course, beyond learning to understand how the mind works, there is also a certain amount of discipline involved that needs to be applied by monitoring one's state of mind and thought process, noting when we are thinking negatively, and practicing self-correction.
    There's an excellent 13 part talk about this and more which I recommend beginning here:
    Nice rerailment. I think people need to be pretty much fully transformed psychospiritually, before they start messing with the weather.
    I just had to say that, but I really like your post.

I think it's just a little tricky changing beliefs distinct from giving them up.
    Rather than go down the list of beliefs to clean up, and leave demolished. we tend to leave a crop of new beliefs behind us.
    Something like the logging people do. Or should do. Plant new beliefs to have to come back and cut down later.
    You can change your mind about what you want to believe, but it won't be right. It'll just be different, still incomplete.
    Reality is different from that. Reality is you with a completely unfettered mind.

Even censuring or correcting your thoughts or beliefs. If I'm a whole identity I resent being censured. I won't have it. Too small a box.
    Then I can laugh at the stupidity of whatever it was, if it was wrong. If you're worried about 'negative' thoughts, do what you like with them.
    But it's your state of mind that creates it's illusion. It's a fearful illusion or it's benign. The two can look exactly the same.
    Last edited by markpierre; 12th July 2013 at 18:48.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), Fred Steeves (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), onawah (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I see it, if I don't identify with my beliefs, then there will be no resentment.
    I understand that beliefs are a product of conditioning as much as direct personal experience.
    And I also realize that I am in Reality, pure Consciousness, a part of the Creator Consciousness,and as such, am creating this illusion I perceive and interact with.
    But I have elected to participate in this illusion that we share to some extent, and as a willing participant, I can choose whether my state of mind (which is shaped by my thoughts and my emotions) is going to be fearful or joyful. or simply neutral.
    (The HeartMath people have demonstrated that our hearts are actually more the center of our beings and the shapers of our reality than our minds, but they certainly work together, and that's a whole different discussion.)
    I spent years when I was younger seeking enlightenment experiences, and I was successful to some extent.
    But those experiences didn't necessarily change a lot of my conditioning, because those programs also needed to be dealt with more directly.
    When I decided and accepted that my everyday consciousness is also a space from which I can effectively learn and grow, I stopped seeking escape from the Illusion, and took the path of the Bodhisattva.
    As a result, I've become much more compassionate with myself, and when I get mad at myself for being clumsy or making a stupid choice, it's much easier now to let go of that, because I am no longer seeking some imagined state of perfection, I am accepting where I am in my journey, and seeking only to bring my perception of reality progressively more in alignment to the Reality that I have glimpsed in my higher states.
    Individual evolution is a gradual process, though we can make leaps as well as baby steps, and both are necessary to maintain balance.
    Eventually, enough baby steps lead to big leaps.
    It's a very interesting process, and worthy of experiencing, imho.
    "Suffering there is, but none who suffer", is a saying in Buddhism, and once you really know who you really are, that becomes comprehensible, but there is still work to do.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th July 2013 at 17:58.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), Delight (12th July 2013), markpierre (13th July 2013), Mike (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), Ultima Thule (13th July 2013), Wind (13th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #267
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

As I see it, if I don't identify with my beliefs, then there will be no resentment.
    I understand that beliefs are a product of conditioning as much as direct personal experience.
    And I also realize that I am in Reality, pure Consciousness, a part of the Creator Consciousness,and as such, am creating this illusion I perceive and interact with.
    But I have elected to participate in this illusion that we share to some extent, and as a willing participant, I can choose whether my state of mind (which is shaped by my thoughts and my emotions) is going to be fearful or joyful. or simply neutral.
    (The HeartMath people have demonstrated that our hearts are actually more the center of our beings and the shapers of our reality than our minds, but they certainly work together, and that's a whole different discussion.)
    I spent years when I was younger seeking enlightenment experiences, and I was successful to some extent.
    But those experiences didn't necessarily change a lot of my conditioning, because those programs also needed to be dealt with more directly.
    When I decided and accepted that my everyday consciousness is also a space from which I can effectively learn and grow, I stopped seeking escape from the Illusion, and took the path of the Bodhisattva.
    As a result, I've become much more compassionate with myself, and when I get mad at myself for being clumsy or making a stupid choice, it's much easier now to let go of that, because I am no longer seeking some imagined state of perfection, I am accepting where I am in my journey, and seeking only to bring my perception of reality progressively more in alignment to the Reality that I have glimpsed in my higher states.
    Individual evolution is a gradual process, though we can make leaps as well as baby steps, and both are necessary to maintain balance.
    Eventually, enough baby steps lead to big leaps.
    It's a very interesting process, and worthy of experiencing, imho.
    "Suffering there is, but none who suffer", is a saying in Buddhism, and once you really know who you really are, that becomes comprehensible, but there is still work to do.
    Beautiful. It's all just choice, and refining choices.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013), onawah (13th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Justintime (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    For the folks who know how to move storms around: We're in a long year drought here in Oklahoma (southwest in general) with rivers drying up and local communities starting their fights. One main resevoir lake 20 miles from here is expected to be dry within 2 years. 1,000 miles north of us they are under water from flooding and the rains still come. Can ya do yer magic and move a few of them storms down here? It's win-win-win thing.
    Good idea. I recommend that you include in your thinking the notion that such rain, when it falls, falls in a manner that is harmless.

There have been instances in the past where people made it rain and caused damaging floods - we don't want that!

When messing with the forces of nature its worth remembering that nature can destroy as well as create. So if you are going to involve yourself in this, be mindful to formulate your envisioned outcomes in a safe way.
    I don't have a weather chart here in asia ... but ... we move the jet stream .. down the pacific coast .. and bring it in between Los Angeles and San Diego .. and see what happens ...

now .. if it is too much rain... just move the jet stream to come in from the pacific ... at Los Angeles or just north of los angles ...
    ok I can do this but you guys got to stay in communication so I know if is not hurting anyone one OK?

jim
    I've been checking out the weather lately in Oklahoma just for fun and wouldn't you know there is a small amount of rain coming in right now from wouldn't you know a system that looks like its coming from in between Los Angeles and San Diego. Wow, that s truly incredible. Anyways, may I recommend a system moving in from the Gulf of Mexico instead through Houston. It seems to be a more direct approach.
    do i get the million dollars that guy would offer for this? haha

i mean i got a lot of witnesses here on the forum

jim

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Justintime (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote do i get the million dollars that guy would offer for this? haha

jim
    I don't think the jet stream moved? It's still flooding up north and we're still deep in drought here but the 1 hour of mild rain was nice. Made me grin to think of this thread as the rain hit my face. .

As for the $Million?
    If you have the time, go to that gentleman's website and read the requirements he dictates and what is considered 'Proof' - I honestly don't believe the alleged Jesus Himself could pass the test while meeting all of the requirements.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Mike (14th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Quote do i get the million dollars that guy would offer for this? haha

jim
    I don't think the jet stream moved? It's still flooding up north and we're still deep in drought here but the 1 hour of mild rain was nice. Made me grin to think of this thread as the rain hit my face. .

As for the $Million?
    If you have the time, go to that gentleman's website and read the requirements he dictates and what is considered 'Proof' - I honestly don't believe the alleged Jesus Himself could pass the test while meeting all of the requirements.
    yeah i know never going to make any money being a rainmaker .... actually if I mess the weather up .. I'll get the opposite .. all coming from all directions ... with shotguns ... hahahaha ....

so you guys got the start ... don't alter it ... some say to bring it up from houston ... I was playing this weather in San diego .. in college ...

and I started to see what jet streams do .... so by manipulating the jet streams .. I can change whether rain hits Los Angles or not ...

so the jet stream from between san diego and Los Angeles ... will work ... but I didn't keep it going ... was busy with what I got to do for my job here ...

so i can fill up those lakes ... and get you more rain ... without the twisters ... the idea is to have the jet stream come through north texas .. and end off around Maryland ...

this will keep anything from the gulf coming up so you don't get twisters ... OK /????

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 13th July 2013 at 11:28.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Justintime (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #271
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

the appalachians have had flooding, so if you decide to do that, you may wanna check with everyone between texas and maryland... crops are ruined, houses flooded 3 times in two weeks...

b careful there...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    the appalachians have had flooding, so if you decide to do that, you may wanna check with everyone between texas and maryland... crops are ruined, houses flooded 3 times in two weeks...

b careful there...

where do we send it

carolinas
    or more south?

jim

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Mike (14th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #273
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

That's some confidence you have going there dude

So what do you think of my suggestion from earlier of using these skills to neutralize the damaging energies and let Mother adjust Her own skirt?

'They' treat Her like a whore and even call Her that in some of their lore but I know this planet can balance itself just fine from super volcanos and asteroid hits. A few thousand years of humans might not be so hard to clean up from if they were helping.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Justintime (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

That's some confidence you have going there dude

So what do you think of my suggestion from earlier of using these skills to neutralize the damaging energies and let Mother adjust Her own skirt?

'They' treat Her like a whore and even call Her that in some of their lore but I know this planet can balance itself just fine from super volcanos and asteroid hits. A few thousand years of humans might not be so hard to clean up from if they were helping.
    well first have fo figure out WHAT is normal ... I mean if they are using HAARP .. to heat places ... (radio frequencies can fry you just like a microwave) ... and so many thoughts of "what is being done by the elite? anyway >>>>>" ... are they heating up the volcaones with HAARP too ... bouncing all those radio signals down to the earth using the aluminum or whatever else they are dumping up there ,.. to create a food shortage ....

so a spirit being can cool or heat anything ... or move anything ... decide anything he wants ... but they have messed up our considerations on that with this body spirit reverse tractor thing where what we reach for moves away and what we resists comes at us ... kind of messes up a spirit beings orientation ...

so I have been cooling the core of the earth so that we don't get a lot of earthquakes and volcanoes ... for one ...

now I got to figure out what is NORMAL weather .. or decide what I WANT to be NORMAL ... and put it there ... so we just fill up the lakes .. get rid of the drought ... and this will be done with the minimum damage ... just "good roads and weather everywhere " ..

something like that

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 13th July 2013 at 12:22.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Justintime (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013), Swan (13th July 2013), ulli (13th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

and if we can get everyone else out there to kind of just get the idea .. that "creating normal weather .. and mother nature and all the phenomenon on this planet " ... IS what we normally DID before we came here ... WE are the ones who programmed these planets ...

so if we can get everyone to just CHANGE THEIR MINDS about all of it ... and GET USED TO BEING CAUSE OVER EVERYTHING .. like you did before

we could take back our planet and manage it NO MATTER WHAT THE ELITE tries to do ... with their superficial electronic mechanics ... that stuff is PUNY compared to what a spirit can do

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 13th July 2013 at 12:31.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Another1 (13th July 2013), Justintime (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013), Swan (13th July 2013), ulli (13th July 2013), Ultima Thule (13th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #276
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

...or, the focus could be put onto healing Mike/Chinaski's heart. Until it is completely healed.

Then, if an individual or group of individuals see that they can accomplish this one feat, then they could (individually or as a group) decide where to next focus the energy. Mike is receptive. This would not only be good for Mike, but for all he touches...and it would serve to show many people that this positive and healing energy can be directed very specifically. (Unlike clouds and weather that could have been changed by other natural forces.)

Dennis

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

1inMany (13th July 2013), Another1 (13th July 2013), CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Fred Steeves (13th July 2013), gripreaper (14th July 2013), Justintime (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013), onawah (13th July 2013), peterspm (15th July 2013), Reinhard (13th July 2013), Ultima Thule (13th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #277
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

...or, the focus could be put onto healing Mike/Chinaski's heart. Until it is completely healed.
    True dat Dennis. This has been an oddly/interestingly meandering thread, but at least the healing aspect still pertains (somewhat) to the OP. Perhaps our latest venture into weather manipulation, cooling Earth's core and such, is best served in a new thread specific to that?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 13th July 2013 at 13:21.

34. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Then, if an individual or group of individuals see that they can accomplish this one feat, then they could (individually or as a group) decide where to next focus the energy. Mike is receptive. This would not only be good for Mike, but for all he touches...and it would serve to show many people that this positive and healing energy can be directed very specifically. (Unlike clouds and weather that could have been changed by other natural forces.)

Dennis
    i've done this before on a chat channel ... but then I can get immediate reaction to anything I do ... then also .. I never went to see if I actually did it ... so I have never had proof .. only that the person I healed said it happened ...

trying to do it ... this way .. loses concentration .. and focus ...

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

Dennis
    i've done this before on a chat channel ... but then I can get immediate reaction to anything I do ... then also .. I never went to see if I actually did it ... so I have never had proof .. only that the person I healed said it happened ...

trying to do it ... this way .. loses concentration .. and focus ...

jim
    i mean trying to do it .. between posts .. loses concentration and focus ... should be done on a chat channel

jim

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Mike (14th July 2013), Reinhard (14th July 2013)

36. Link to Post #279
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I PMed and asked Chinaski if he would like to request the Mods split the thread, so the subject of weather change goes to a new thread.
    Then if Jimini wants to copy those posts into a chat or Group or whatever, it will be easy to do so.
    And the discussion of healing Mike, self-healing, etc. can continue on without interruption.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Justintime (13th July 2013), Mike (14th July 2013), RunningDeer (14th July 2013)

38. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

I PMed and asked Chinaski if he would like to request the Mods split the thread, so the subject of weather change goes to a new thread.
    Then if Jimini wants to copy those posts into a chat or Group or whatever, it will be easy to do so.
    And the discussion of healing Mike, self-healing, etc. can continue on without interruption.

Hi Nat,

Ignore that last pm I sent you. I'll ask the mods for a split thread.

As I said to Nat folks, I unfortunately won't be around to nurture either. Its back to work for ol Chinaski. This vacation time was wonderful, and I've had a blast avaloning, but reality beckons.

My hrs will be so ridiculous Ill barely be able to breath for the next 6 weeks. It'll be interesting though - I'll report back to you guys and let.you know if the healing experiment was successful. Should be interesting!

Thanks everyone for your continued interest and help!!!

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

1inMany (14th July 2013), CdnSirian (14th July 2013), Fred Steeves (14th July 2013), Mark (15th July 2013), onawah (14th July 2013), Reinhard (14th July 2013), RunningDeer (14th July 2013), RUSirius (14th July 2013), thunder24 (14th July 2013), Wind (14th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast