Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Can You Feel That?...I Can't

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Can You Feel That?...I Can't

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Hi Ulli,

Look, I think you're awesome....but posts written like that rub me the wrong way. What can I say? Gotta be honest here...

I have great respect for anyone who gives up the jet-set life to pursue their journey. Asni said, I'm not out to discredit anyone here who claims this or that: I'd simply like to see a demonstration.

Do you think that's unreasonable? Seriously.
    Not unreasonable, no.
    Curious, maybe.
    Honestly, I really don't know.
    It's your schtick...you are you, and I am I.

I can't prove my integrity to anyone, even if I tried.
    But I have the impression that somehow you are full of expectation.
    Nothing new can be added to a full cup...
    Not until it has been emptied.

Sorry if this reply rubbed you the wrong way again,
    but it's the best I could come up with.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), Holly Lindin (7th July 2013), Mike (6th July 2013), mosquito (7th July 2013), Orph (6th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Selene (7th July 2013), shadowstalker (6th July 2013), Team Zen (6th July 2013), thunder24 (6th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Re: Your thoughts on what's going down in Egypt?
    this can go the way we want it ... if we all decide it ... we have the combined power on this forum alone to do it ... the thing is ... they are getting attacked from all fronts ... and it might be NOW ... they are a bit afraid to stick their noses out any farther ... so this is where the people must carry it to the next step ...
    how ....????

get me some really positive people like whitefeather and ulli and some of the mods .. and some of the natural clears I found on this website
    all deciding to hold the space of the planet

just decide your space is covering the planet ... and let the spirit inside you DO WHAT IT KNOWS IT CAN DO ....

and with THAT ... we can let our combined POWER SPIRITUALLY WITHOUT WORDS ... JUST OUR KNOWINGNESS ... WE CAN MANAGE ALL THESE ENTITIES LIKE WE ONCE DID IN THE STARS BEFORE WE CAME HERE ...

we can do this ...

jim
    do you want proof .... do this ... and this is the whole reason for the post

jim

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Mike (6th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Hi ShadowStalker,

Haven't forgot about you....

No it's not about ridicule. Not at all. Call it curiosity.

Maybe "pretending" was a bad choice of words. I don't necessarily think anyone is lying (for the most part) about their abilities...I s'pose I think that perhaps they have a misguided view of their talent, as it were. Not in every case, mind you.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), Padmé (7th July 2013), RMorgan (7th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    you ever notice how weird and uptight everyone gets when someone is asked to demonstrate their abilities?
    I used to hang out in bars a lot in my younger years, and talk about an environment where many boasts are made.(LOL) It doesn't take long though to figure out who is who after a while. For instance if someone is bragging about all the pool tournaments they've one, it's easy enough to say "well there's a pool table, let's rack em up and see what ya got". Same as if someone is claiming to be a real bad ass, if they push it too far someone's going to invite them to step outside and find out...

You know the ones who impressed me, or at least the ones I'd want to hang out with? The ones who were just regular old people out for a few beers and to have a good time, not out trying to impress people. If they're really good at pool, you'll find out by shooting a friendly game. If they really are a bad ass, well, you'll just kind of know anyway.

I like the old saying: "Actions speak louder than words". If someone is truly good at something, it will be displayed through their actions by simply getting to know them. When I see someone doing what they do, and doing it well, I'm duly impressed. When I see someone bragging about what they can do, I tend to roll my eyes a bit.

People do what people do, and alternative media/forums are no different.

Cheers,

Fred
    As usual Fred, you get right to the point. And a good point it is.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (6th July 2013), Mike (6th July 2013), mosquito (7th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Padmé (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sérénité (7th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Hi Ulli,

Look, I think you're awesome....but posts written like that rub me the wrong way. What can I say? Gotta be honest here...

I have great respect for anyone who gives up the jet-set life to pursue their journey. Asni said, I'm not out to discredit anyone here who claims this or that: I'd simply like to see a demonstration.

Not unreasonable, no.
    Curious, maybe.

Didn't rub me the wrong way at all...

Was never calling your integrity into question..

...but yes, I do have expectation.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th September 2013), Debra (8th July 2013), Padmé (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RMorgan (7th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Re: Your thoughts on what's going down in Egypt?
    actually I have to thank everyone for their post ... even the negative posts ... it let me see what the next step is ... it is ok to postulate kicking the enemy out of power ,.. but at the same time he has hired all the biggest management people to create this mess ....

so you can knock out their space ... make them lose power in egypt and everywhere else ... but you must carry the entire responsibility too ... you must also decide you are with your own knowingness ... (this exceeds the time of this universe ... but there were universes before this one so that is A LOT OF KNOWINGINESS)

you can't see this KNOWINGNESS ,.. but you can SEE what it does ... when you drive a car down a windy mountain at high speeds and keep control of all of it ..

YOU KNOW .. and the BODY FOLLOWS IT ... it you had to CALCULATE IT ... with your mind you would NOT be able to control the car FAST enough ...

so with this KNOWINGNESS .. and ASSUMED SPACE .. the more space you can occupy the more power you can generate in that space ... so we have to cover ALL the VARIABLES ... YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON OFF THIS PLANET ... you just KNOW ... maybe this body doesn't know but the spirit KNOWS ... so let THAT PART THAT KNOWS .. DO WHAT IT KNOWS HOW TO DO ... you will get thoughts reflecting back from anything you are doing in that space ...

this is not EFFORT ... like DOING LONG PERIODS OF MEDITATION ...(not fast enough) ... this is REAL TIME ... just decide you KNOW how to do it .. OCCUPY the space of the Galaxy and PUT IN THE INTENTIONS of THE RESULT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN ON THIS PLANET ... AS THOUGH IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED ....

that IS the shortest time you can think or look at ... and LET THE BEING YOU ARE ... DO WHAT IT KNOWS IT CAN DO ....

do you get the idea?

jim

part 2 .... let's try this and see if we can do it as a collective ok????

jim

12. Link to Post #67
    Ilie Pandia

As i said, I'm not out to discredit anyone here who claims this or that: I'd simply like to see a demonstration.

This was not asked of me, but let me have a go at it:

Chinaksi, have a really deep honest look at these questions:

- 1. why do I need a demonstration? (the answer: so that I know this is true, is too superficial, go deeper)
    - 2. if something was demonstrated to you, in an utterly and undeniable way how would that affect you? Would that shatter you sense of the world or sense of self?

Question 2, is a deepener for 1. And if the answer is "yes", then I am afraid your own mental structure will actively prevent you from "seeing" any kind of proof even it was right in front of your eyes. Hypnosis provides strong evidence that we genuinely perceive only what we want to!

So if someone were to some how forcefully shatter your perception of the world, it may fell like the world collapsing around you and you may fight it!

I submit this theory to you, that I cannot prove, but you can look at: there is something with in your definitions of how the world works that actively prevents the experience of paranormal. For as long as that block exists you will not be able to experience anything of what you consider "outside of normal", even if is demonstrated in your face. The way I go about this myself, is to chip away my filters and conditioning one little piece at a time, so I don't feel my reality collapsing around me. You may be able to do it much faster, only you know this.

PS: Just to answer my own questions: if someone were to levitate in front of my eyes and I would see that: I'd freak out! Why? Because it would destroy my understanding of physics and my little bubble of safety, of having things figured out.

So because of this, I am rather confident that the only levitation I will ever see will be in a video, so that my mind can deny it if it needs to! So that I can say that is may not be real so my inner self does not have to change at all. But once I will be OK with levitating, I fully expect I'll do it myself and be "as normal as sitting on the toilet".
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 6th July 2013 at 21:22.

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), Earthship (7th July 2013), Holly Lindin (7th July 2013), Jake (6th July 2013), Mark (6th July 2013), Mike (6th July 2013), mosquito (7th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Orph (6th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Selene (8th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013), Team Zen (6th July 2013), thunder24 (6th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Chinaski...

childlike....not childish.

It's not a judgment.

It's your childlike curiosity playing with Jiminii's childlike wow-trip of what he is is discovering.

I honestly see both as ok, and there is a healthy stream going on here...

A childlike quality is actually one of the ingredients necessary to have this stuff work.

And then again, at other times it's desperation...(some emo fuel is needed without which the intent can't manifest into reality.)

Works either way...but I'm never sure beforehand which one of the two moods to get into.

Maybe as I said somewhere else...there is still a lot to learn, as well as unlearn.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (7th July 2013), Jake (6th July 2013), Mike (6th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013), Team Zen (6th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Hi Ulli,

Not unreasonable, no.
    Curious, maybe.

Didn't rub me the wrong way at all...

Was never calling your integrity into question..

...but yes, I do have expectation.
    ok let's handle your heart problem ... you created it so you can solve it ...

here is what to do .... there is a thought back there that caused this problem to happen

YOU KNOW what THAT .. THOUGHT ,.. is ...
    YOU KNOW ,...

JUST LOOK AT THAT ... and THAT is the thought you made that caused your heart problem ... just look at THAT

and now... THAT what you are looking at ... is WHAT caused the heart problem

THAT IS A LIE

IT IS A LIE ... IT IS NOT TRUE ...
    this will vanish THAT THOUGHT

now .. Decide this .. THERE IS NOThING WRONG WITH ME ...
    I am "PERFECTLY HEALTHY"

do this until the heart problem goes away
    I don't have an auditor for you ... would cost a lot anyway

I did this on my sister and this INCURABLE disease is GONE

jim

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th July 2013), Mike (6th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Chinaski...

childlike....not childish.

It's not a judgment.

It's your childlike curiosity playing with Jiminii's childlike wow-trip of what he is is discovering.

I honestly see both as ok, and there is a healthy stream going on here...

A childlike quality is actually one of the ingredients necessary to have this stuff work.

And then again, at other times it's desperation...(some emo fuel is needed without which the intent can't manifest into reality.)

Works either way...but I'm never sure beforehand which one of the two moods to get into.

Maybe as I said somewhere else...there is still a lot to learn, as well as unlearn.
    Yeah I think that's pretty accurate.

I was serious when I said I'd give Jim my number!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Padmé (7th July 2013), RMorgan (7th July 2013), Selene (8th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Ilie Pandia

Another fear that comes up for me, if I were to accept Jim's claims as true is that all the "crap" in my life is my creation so I have to own it! And if I take it a step further, all the "crap" in the world is also my "co-creation" and I'd have to own that as well.

If I am to be completely honest I am not fully open to accept that responsibility, so I will play the "poor me" game for a while longer and deny any of my "instant creator abilities" until I am able to face what I have created so far.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), Gardener (7th July 2013), Jake (6th July 2013), Kraut (7th July 2013), Limor Wolf (7th July 2013), Mark (6th July 2013), Mike (6th July 2013), mosquito (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Selene (8th July 2013), selinam (8th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Hi Chinaski-Mike,

I have felt sensations, knowings, synchronities, etc. They are on-going because I know I can. Most important, I have no need to prove to anyone, but share because it is my wish for everyone to see what they do, but often miss.

Here are three reposts. Two of which were provable by others:

Summer, 2004

Jim, my brother was building his home. I helped from time to time. This one day he was adding plywood to the roof. He was in a foul mood. It was hot, and he was tired. Rather than be around the ranting, I asked for another job. He had me pick up the excess straps of 2x4’s and plywood around the property.

I had been practicing how to move “out of time”, where I'd watch the body do it’s work in a rhythmic flow. No emotional attachment to the job or the result. I reported back to Jim. He couldn’t believe the job was done, but he could see the huge pile of wood. Jim had only laid two sheets of plywood. And as I write this I want to say maybe three sheets because it seems impossible for those two events to match up in a 3D world.

He asked how I could've gotten so much done. My response was that I got out of my own way. The body worked while a part of me watched on. Jim asked no more questions, and I knew to not to offer. My family knows I have “strange” beliefs and our worlds are far apart. (no pun intended)

June 9, 2012
    Stopping Time

This never happened before, and it’s a lesson for me to dial up the inner awareness.

Wolfie, my dog, and I were out for a walk at the local shopping mall. There’s patch of woods on the outer skirts where he does his business. This afternoon, he couldn’t wait and picked a spot where everyone is out and about doing their Saturday to-dos.

I’m looking down to see if he’s finished and feeling embarrassed. I’m aware of the inner dialogue of, “I hope no one comes by.” With my head still down, and eyes raised, I saw four cars suspended in time; two on the other side of the median and two with several car lengthens between coming in our direction. No sound. Then, in the next nano second, they drove on.

It took about 30 seconds for me to recollect what just happened. After the initial “can’t be, that’s impossible”, I let it alone and walked for a few moments. Then asked, “What happened just before that point in time?” I ran the tape backwards and came up with the emotion of embarrassment, coupled with wanting a different outcome.

Emotion + Desire = a powerful affirmation of I choose my reality.

Mid-1980’s
    I was on my way to meditation class that was reschedule on a day that I usually went to the healing service. I was in conflict as to which to attend and picked the meditation class.

Still torn and unable to make a decision for some unknown reason I found myself pulling over to the side a the dark road, and just staring up at the stars trying to decide which place to go. (The class and the healing service were only one exit away from one another.)

Finally, I felt heavy and of “no mind,” but was aware that it was 6:50 p.m. and I had to get moving or I’d be late for the 7:00 p.m. meditation class. I still felt out of sorts. During meditation I had the experience of two place at once. One eye watch a black and white movie of a 1860’s lifetime where I was a deaf mute blonde boy, living with my mother, the same one in this lifetime, on a farm. While the other eye watched these tall totem people. I wasn’t afraid of them just surprised how tall they were. The main leader spoke to me through mind.

It wasn’t until the following week that I found out the rest of the story. At the healing service, a man asked if I’ve been experiencing any troubles lately. I said, “No,” because I really didn’t know him. He went on to explain that he has the ability to see people that bi-locate. And I was in the room during last weeks service. He explained that it was about 6:50 p.m.

This video came to mind when I read Ilie Pandia’s post.

Time to change your governments

Quick link @ 3:24 - “You have created a belief system where in you wanted to give your power to someone else to run your lives. So that’s what you’ve got. Why? Because you are afraid of your own power. Because you have disconnected yourself from your own power. To the point to where you don’t believe you don’t have any.”

Quick link @ 1:16 - “You are your government. Change it. It's your planet. Your government. Change it. Change yourself. And shift to a reality through your actions that represent the change that you’ve make within yourself. Shift to a reality that contains the idea reality that is more representative of what you prefer. Instead of thinking there’s only one reality. We’re stuck with it and that’s all we’ve got.

Quick link @ 1:50 - “...Stop worrying about what everyone else is thinking. And just change in the way you prefer to. And let the reality reflect to you what is representative of that change. Stop focusing on what everyone else needs to do. Just focus on yourself. Just change yourself in the way that you prefer....”

continued

“...The ones that think like you, will joint you. The ones that don’t will be somewhere else. And you can’t do anything about changing their mind anyway.”

quick link @ 6:52 “...It’s not a significant shift in your country, it’s do we see a significant shift in individuals who will take themselves to another parallel earth reality that is already different. That we do see. But we will be talking to that earth. We won’t be talking to the other one...“

continued

“...It doesn’t matter whether that earth changes. It only matters whether individuals change themselves and shifts to another earth that is already representative of the change that you are talking about. Already representative of that experience. Doesn’t matter if a change occurs in any particular reality. Because every reality is distinct for whatever definition it serves. What experience it has been designed to serve. So that reality will never change. Never! Its, it’s own reality by definition. A reality doesn’t change. Your experience of reality changes when you shift to another reality more representative of the experience that is your vibration..."

Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th October 2013 at 00:00.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), GCS1103 (6th July 2013), genevieve (7th July 2013), Holly Lindin (7th July 2013), Kraut (7th July 2013), Limor Wolf (6th July 2013), Mark (6th July 2013), Mike (6th July 2013), mosquito (7th July 2013), onawah (6th July 2013), Orph (6th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), Selene (8th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Alright Ilie, you win!

I just hoping for a midday miracle, ya know? Maybe see something blow up, a naked woman levitating outside my window...that type of sh!t

Oh I dunno what I'm expecting mate..just blowing off a little steam is all...

I appreciate your energy here my friend.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th September 2013), Debra (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), GCS1103 (6th July 2013), Limor Wolf (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), thunder24 (6th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Alright Ilie, you win!

I just hoping for a midday miracle, ya know? Maybe see something blow up, a naked woman levitating outside my window...that type of sh!t

Oh I dunno what I'm expecting mate..just blowing off a little steam is all...

I appreciate your energy here my friend.
    The short answer: you are looking outside yourself for evidence. You create it. Don't wait for someone one to buzz over head. That is...unless you've created it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2013 at 13:15.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), GCS1103 (6th July 2013), Holly Lindin (7th July 2013), Mike (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Paula that stuff is fascinating. Especially story number 3. Thanks so much for your energy and your sharing.

I almost always watch every video twice, usually cursing myself for being too stupid to miss this or that the first time around. I'm gonna sign off and check out your video, most likely noting your highlights the second time around.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), GCS1103 (6th July 2013), Padmé (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013), thunder24 (6th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Another fear that comes up for me, if I were to accept Jim's claims as true is that all the "crap" in my life is my creation so I have to own it! And if I take it a step further, all the "crap" in the world is also my "co-creation" and I'd have to own that as well.

If I am to be completely honest I am not fully open to accept that responsibility, so I will play the "poor me" game for a while longer and deny any of my "instant creator abilities" until I am able to face what I have created so far.
    now you're not going to get anywhere saying you are something you're not ....

and you can't win if you are this serious ...

I gave you a game

just get up there in the sky in your imagination ... and get a good picture in your mind ... of this galaxy ..

keep making it more and more real ... make it like a child making a sand castle ...

now start doing something with that sand castle

start removing in your imagination all the negative people ... and put them in a place where they can't hurt anyone anymore ...
    do this until it gets more and more real ...
    start next by putting in the good people to replace those bad ... and .. now make sure you are imagining this planet as the one we are creating on
    and make sure you are managing all those who are counter intending our survival ... and get them all replaced with good guys ... and our environment is getting cleaned up
    and etc etc ... create is all like a child ...

that is creating the form .. make the form more and more clear in your mind ... now .. we have a beautiful planet

ok ... and you are part contributor to this ...

is that so hard ... now deep inside is this huge spirit .. with infinite potential and it loves to play games ... if it didn't it would not be on this forum ... just let this being that is you go do all that what you can imagine ...

it is not a serious game ... serious doesn't work as easy as childlike innocence ... you can do this ... and in the future when you see it happens you can tell your friends and family ... "I helped do that" ... now your thoughts will go in with all the others doing the same thing as you .. and the combined force ... will make a sane planet ...

if you say you can't then you are agreeing to be the problem ..not the solution
    we all have to start being the solution ... even if it is no more than playing with imagination ,..

you will be surprised what will happen

believe me

jim

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), Holly Lindin (7th July 2013), Limor Wolf (7th July 2013), Mike (7th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), Reirrac (8th July 2013), risveglio (8th July 2013), Selene (8th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013), ulli (6th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #77
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Chinaski,

The reason I've joined this discussion is that I really like and connected with your opening post .

I too am looking for proof. Jim's posts (and not only his) are great triggers for me and they look from my current perspective as: crazy unprovable claims! (I say it again, it is my perspective! I don't want to deny anyone's experience here).

This thread of yours was a good opportunity to look at myself and my need for proof as well and I thank you for that and I join you in your intention, but not for a miracle, rather a "normal event" in an expanded awareness (my personal definition for miracles).

33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Curt (8th July 2013), Debra (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), DevilPigeon (6th July 2013), Fred Steeves (6th July 2013), GCS1103 (7th July 2013), jiminii (6th July 2013), Limor Wolf (6th July 2013), Mike (7th July 2013), Padmé (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013), thunder24 (6th July 2013), ulli (6th July 2013)

34. Link to Post #78
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

now you're not going to get anywhere saying you are something you're not ....

and you can't win if you are this serious ...

I gave you a game

just get up there in the sky in your imagination ... and get a good picture in your mind ... of this galaxy ..

keep making it more and more real ... make it like a child making a sand castle ...

now start doing something with that sand castle

start removing in your imagination all the negative people ... and put them in a place where they can't hurt anyone anymore ...
    do this until it gets more and more real ...
    start next by putting in the good people to replace those bad ... and .. now make sure you are imagining this planet as the one we are creating on
    and make sure you are managing all those who are counter intending our survival ... and get them all replaced with good guys ... and our environment is getting cleaned up
    and etc etc ... create is all like a child ...

that is creating the form .. make the form more and more clear in your mind ... now .. we have a beautiful planet

ok ... and you are part contributor to this ...

is that so hard ... now deep inside is this huge spirit .. with infinite potential and it loves to play games ... if it didn't it would not be on this forum ... just let this being that is you go do all that what you can imagine ...

it is not a serious game ... serious doesn't work as easy as childlike innocence ... you can do this ... and in the future when you see it happens you can tell your friends and family ... "I helped do that" ... now your thoughts will go in with all the others doing the same thing as you .. and the combined force ... will make a sane planet ...

if you say you can't then you are agreeing to be the problem ..not the solution
    we all have to start being the solution ... even if it is no more than playing with imagination ,..

you will be surprised what will happen

believe me

jim
    Jim, this is the first post I read from you that makes sense to me.

I think I understand it, at an intellectual level. I kinda know that how I see myself now is "a false limiting perspective". But all this power you are talking about... it freaks me out... Let's assume that I can do all that.... What if I screw up and imagine the wrong thing? This is a serious thought and I suspect a major block within myself.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), Gardener (7th July 2013), GCS1103 (7th July 2013), Limor Wolf (6th July 2013), Mike (7th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), risveglio (8th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Selene (8th July 2013), selinam (8th July 2013), Sierra (7th July 2013)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

And another thing to consider. Reading Chris Carter's trilogy about psychic abilities it seems that psychic abilities tend to be a lot more powerful when they are "truly needed". In other words you may find yourself doing paranormal stuff to save your life or otherwise get out of a sticky situation, but then be completely unable to demonstrate the same affect in a "controlled environment". It seems that is very hard to "show off" these abilities, and that some sort of "real need" is required for you to manifest such abilities.
    Yes, and that in itself can create problems down the road. I've done some weird stuff, when in a state of terror, to get myself out of trouble. The problem is, the terror is SO intense, I have no desire to go there, and I block myself from using abilities when I am not in a state of terror. The terror and the ability seem to be inextricably linked.

The other state I am in when some ability manifests is complete disinterest, asking an idle question, not expecting a response, and getting an answer with diagrams and sound effects. To a silly question.

Sheesh.

To do it on command? No way Jose! Sorry Chinaski!

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Debra (8th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), Mike (7th July 2013), onawah (7th July 2013), Reinhard (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (6th July 2013), Selene (8th July 2013), thunder24 (6th July 2013)

38. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deleted because it doesn't fit thread.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th July 2013 at 23:59.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Mike (7th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast