+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mathematical Proof The Pyramids Could Never Have Been Built By Egyptians

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Mathematical Proof The Pyramids Could Never Have Been Built By Egyptians

Revelation of the Pyramids (BEST Egypt documentary)

Why do the skeptics always deny statistical inference to justify their arguments.
    But with it, the mathematical properties exhibited within the design of the Giza Pyramid is nothing short of "disturbing"

It contains, reference to Pi, the Golden Number, the Meter, the speed of light, and alignment with a dozen other similar sites associated with the "Gods"

Even the hosts avoid statistical analysis. I have never considered this, but it seems that no one outside of a tiny elite really understands how to actually do the math...

Besides all the usual math, there is the revelation, its true meaning.
    Last edited by sigma6; 6th July 2013 at 21:12.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

161803398 (7th July 2013), Andrew (7th July 2013), aranuk (7th July 2013), Asyloth (7th July 2013), AwakeInADream (9th July 2013), Cidersomerset (7th July 2013), Cristian (7th July 2013), DeDukshyn (6th July 2013), DNA (9th July 2013), fourty-two (7th July 2013), ghostrider (6th July 2013), greybeard (7th July 2013), Hazel (6th July 2013), Jean-Marie (7th July 2013), karelia (7th July 2013), kersley (7th July 2013), ks4ever (7th July 2013), Magnus (7th July 2013), meat suit (7th July 2013), Metaphor (7th July 2013), Mike (7th July 2013), MorningSong (6th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Richard S. (8th July 2013), sdv (6th July 2013), seko (7th July 2013), Sérénité (7th July 2013), shadowstalker (6th July 2013), Sir Eltor (7th July 2013), Star Tsar (6th July 2013), Strat (7th July 2013), Swanette (6th July 2013), Timreh (7th July 2013), WhiteFeather (6th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Mathematical Proof The Pyramids Could Never Have Been Built By Egyptians

Thanks, saved that link for later tonight.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

meat suit (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), sigma6 (7th July 2013), WhiteFeather (6th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up The Elven Race Of Egypt

IMO The Hathors were of the first race in Egypt, and they were of the elven race having a skin color of green. A totally conscious being which utilized 100 percent of full brain capacity. And so they had many talents to say the least. Building Pyramids were just one of them. The Hathors are a group of interdimensional and intergalactic beings who were connected to ancient Egypt through the Temples of the Goddess Hathor, as well as several other pre-history cultures. Perhaps Not Egyptian at all, but definately somehow related to us. They were a complete civilization and thus seeded Egypt. So then came the Red race, then the Yellow race, then the Black race, and finally the White race. Our skin pigmentation changed from many wars that were fought on this planet from radioactivity. Just my Opinion, I could be wrong. Note The Ears On The Head Of One Of These Statues.

Nefertari's Temple of Hathor at Abu Sunbul

Representation of Hathor:

Hathor is the sky goddess of love, beauty and motherhood. She is also the goddess of mining, foreign lands, and music.

Common names and Manifestations of Hathor:
    Hathor, Mehturt, Mehurt, Mehet-Weret, Mehet-uret.

While Hathor is the most commonly used name, Mehturt and the other variations have served as alternate names for over 3,000 years. While Hathor means “mansion of Horus,” Mehturt means “great flood,” a reference to her connection to the Milky Way. In addition to these names there are two manifestations of Hathor. The first is Hesat, which is the earthly form of Hathor. In her earthly form Hathor was depicted as a cow-goddess. The name Hesat meant milk and was most likely given because of her role as “the one who creates all nourishment.” In most depictions she is shown as a white cow with milk gracefully flowing from her udders alongside balancing a dish of food on her horns.

Hesat was said to be the mother of Anubis. The earthly manifestation of Ra, Mnevis, is the father of Anubis, creating a divine triad that was worshipped together. Hesat had a dualistic relationship with Anubis as her role was to bring life; whereas, Anubis was known as the God of Death and associated with taking life away.

The second manifestation is Nebethetepet. This manifestation resided at Heliopolis, where she was associated with Atum. The name Nebethetepet means “mistress of the offering.” Thereafter, and once the Ancient Egyptians began to interact with Greece and Rome, Hathor came to be associated with Aphrodite and Venus respectively.

Relationships
    Along with being one of the most important goddesses in the Egyptian pantheon, Hathor is also known for the many complex relationships to various deities. For example, Hathor is at times depicted as the daughter of Ra, but at other times she is seen as Ra’s mother. Other times she is considered the eye of Ra. In one creation myth, Hathor gave birth to Ra each morning on the Eastern horizon as the sun rises.

Another god that Hathor has a complex relationship with is Horus. The importance of this relationship is demonstrated in Hathor’s name, which means “mansion of Horus.” Although Horus is traditionally described as the son of Isis and Osiris, other traditions regard Hathor as his mother. In the form Heru-ur, meaning “Horus the Elder,” Hathor is his wife.

Her other relationships include having Shu, Tefnut, Bast and Serket as siblings. Hathor was also at times seen as the consort of Sobek and Thoth in addition to Horus and Ra. It is these many complex relationships that make this goddess extraordinary and yet puzzling and possibly gives some insight into the thinking of the populations along the way.

The Milky Way
    Hathor, in addition to the goddess Nut, was often associated with the Milky Way. During Ancient Egyptian times the Milky Way would align with the path of the sun during the fall and spring equinoxes. This led the Egyptians to view the Milky Way as “The Nile in the Sky.” They believed that the Milky Way was traveled by the sun god and the moon, and that Hathor was responsible for the yearly flooding of the Nile. This event was therefore taken as a sign that a child would be born soon as they related the flooding to the breaking of the amniotic sac; this all ties in with Hathor’s role as goddess of motherhood. Another belief was that the Milky Way was Wadjet, a giant snake they believed to be the protector of Egypt. Because of this Hathor was also closely associated with Wadjet.

Goddess of Fertility
    The cult of Hathor, who worshipped her as the goddess of fertility, is thought to have originated in the pre-dynastic period. It was believed that Hathor played a special role during the birthing process, and that she provided protection and sustenance for newborns. One of her major symbols was the Menat necklace, which was used as a ritual item. It was worn and used as a rattle, as it was often associated with fertility and the womb. The goddess of fertility was only one of Hathor’s roles, but was possibly the most important of the vast number of roles that she served.

http://www.kingtutone.com/gods/hathor/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 6th July 2013 at 23:00.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2013), AwakeInADream (9th July 2013), CarnageCandy (9th July 2013), Cidersomerset (7th July 2013), DeDukshyn (7th July 2013), Hazel (7th July 2013), karelia (7th July 2013), lakewatcher (8th July 2013), MorningSong (6th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), sigma6 (7th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013), Swanette (6th July 2013), Timreh (7th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Mathematical Proof The Pyramids Could Never Have Been Built By Egyptians

70,063 yrs later only one ten thousands of an inch out of square , built on sand ... fascinating isn't it ... a beautiful mystery...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 6th July 2013 at 23:17.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2013), bennycog (7th July 2013), DeDukshyn (7th July 2013), DNA (9th July 2013), karelia (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), Ol' Roy (8th July 2013), sigma6 (7th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Yes! A very good Documentary. Thanks, sigma6!

Lots of info, not new for me, but all tied in together beautifully. The last 7-8 minutes are sooo important, IMO.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

karelia (7th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), sigma6 (7th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th July 2013), DeDukshyn (7th July 2013), DNA (9th July 2013), karelia (7th July 2013), lakewatcher (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (7th July 2013), sigma6 (7th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013), Timreh (7th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I would like to add to the mystery of the pyramids construction this series of videos which I posted in another thread where a french architect has proven through mathematics a plausible solution to how they were built. He doesn't tackle other aspects such as relationships with planets and constellations, energies, ETs involvement or esoteric stuff, this is just about how they were possibly built.

This is the best theory so far.... please watch.

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th July 2013 at 05:10.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

RMorgan (7th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Nice find Sigma , thank you . I dearly love egyptology

N

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

I love this stuff about the internal spiral ramp and the grand gallery being a counterweight ramp. I remember seeing it years ago and I wonder if anything newer has been released about it?
    Thanks Sigma6 I will watch your video later, not enough time now, but I'm looking forward to it.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

RMorgan (7th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Have seen all off this amazing knowledge about the Pyramids and other connected temples around the globe before but never stops to amaze me!

On a connected subject what dose anyone think of Zahi Hawass '1st Minister of Antiquities' Hmm!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bennycog (7th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

He got the boot when the last government was ousted, and there was talk of him going to prison for something or other, but I never found out what. He is an arrogant know all who talks to people like they are stains on his boots, did you see the tv series where it followed a day to day with trainee archaeologists? he treated them so badly and disrespectfully that it made me angry.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2013), sigma6 (9th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

When first brought to America, African Slaves, taught us how the pyramids were built.

Although they didn't remember the songs, they did remember the concept. When asked why they sing when they work, they replied that: "Singing lightens the load."

So simple, and yet we find this very concept, repeated around the globe, by those who sing, chant, yell, screem, or produce strong verbal command, to do heavy or strenuous work of any nature, even such as breaking boards and bricks with bare hands.

I leave it here, for your further contemplation. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

DNA (9th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Sigma I started watching and realised I had seen it, a very good documentary....

It has been posted before but worth a recap especially for those who have not seen it.

Some interesting bits on Cloud9 thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post655369

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Mystery-Solved
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th July 2013 at 15:59.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

sigma6 (9th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I would like to add to the mystery of the pyramids construction this series of videos which I posted in another thread where a french architect has proven through mathematics a plausible solution to how they were built. He doesn't tackle other aspects such as relationships with planets and constellations, energies, ETs involvement or esoteric stuff, this is just about how they were possibly built.

This is the best theory so far.... please watch.

thank you but there is no sound track. All are silent.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

sigma6 (24th May 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

They work fine for me....
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    70,063 yrs later only one ten thousands of an inch out of square , built on sand ... fascinating isn't it ... a beautiful mystery...
    As a skilled craftsman and career carpenter,I agree wholeheartedly.
    Fascinating...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to pine boy For This Post:

sigma6 (8th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Have seen all off this amazing knowledge about the Pyramids and other connected temples around the globe before but never stops to amaze me!

On a connected subject what dose anyone think of Zahi Hawass '1st Minister of Antiquities' Hmm!

Illuminati bankrolled shill
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

OK, we don't know! So why worry about it! Sh!t!

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

How could he be that stupid, he is paid to tow a line... Egyptians built the pyramids, some scratches on the wall are proof that it is just a tombstone for the Pharaoh (even though they are all buried in the valley of the Kings) they re-machined the top piece to hide the the fact it is evidence of the knowledge they knew what a meter was (which is evidence they knew the circumference of the earth) They are plastering over the Sphinx to hide the water erosion. They are saying that golden number and pi are just random occurrences. He is a shill.

In this Youtube, Jonathan Grey says that he has seen the Smithsonian Institute getting rid of evidence of Giant bones that they are entrusted to archive, by dumping them into the ocean! These people want to create 1984 world of misinformation. There planning many generations. Why should the Smithsonian always be entitled to collect such ancient artifacts if this sacred trust is being violated. There not only hiding it from the public they are now destroying it.

There is literally so much evidence against their Freemason Darwinist propaganda cult. They are literally dumping it into the ocean? Not good. This isn't about creationism or religion or anything it just about lying thieving hypocrites that are so absorbed with their free lunch and control over the sheeple, they will stop at nothing to keep the charade going... We are losing our sense of truth, who wants to live in a world where everything is a lie, so some manipulative fat bastard can live off the avails of other people's labour?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

DNA (9th July 2013), MorningSong (9th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I cant watch the links at work, but will come back to this later. Interesting! Always fascinated about the pyramids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast