+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Future Events - The Iran War

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Future Events - The Iran War

Hundreds of bunker buster smart bombs set for delivery by consignment order to Israel have been diverted. Instead of going to Israel, the bombs are being delivered to the US airbase on the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean.

http://www.debka.com/article/8665/

"US military sources describe the consignment as consisting of 387 JDAM kits for attachment to the warheads of 2,000-pound BLU-109/MK-84 or the 1,000-pound BLU-110/MK-83 bunker-busters for their conversion into smart bombs."

Merkhava

They shall beat their swords into plows... neither will they learn how to wage war anymore (Isaiah 2:4)

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Future Events - The Iran War

I heard that Russia told Obama to take them back or it would be seen as an act of war and would start WW3
    So they are on their way back to USA
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

It seems there are many utterly determined to see Iran engaged, or wait for Iran to make the tiniest mistake so they can all move in.
    The vultures are circling...

4. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    I heard that Russia told Obama to take them back or it would be seen as an act of war and would start WW3
    So they are on their way back to USA
    Where did you hear that?

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I think it was on Alex Jones
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote US test-fires Trident missile in drill with Saudis

CAIRO -- The United States test-fired a submarine-launched ballistic missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads during a joint military exercise Wednesday with Saudi Arabia, a Western military official said...

Article
    Quote WASHINGTON, Feb 12 (Reuters) - A U.S. high-powered airborne laser weapon shot down a ballistic missile in the first successful test of a futuristic directed energy weapon, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency said on Friday.
    Video Clip of weapon

looks like all the toys are going to be used in this war...

Defense systems that can shoot down incoming at the speed of light...

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my private exchanges with Bill Ryan over the years, I had made it a point that I do not advocate the Iran War. My purpose is to highlight and raise conscious awareness of movements on the ground that take the world closer to this timeline. This timeline must be avoided because the potential outcome is horrific.

I have always steadfastly held to the opinion when I've discussed this future event with Bill (and indirectly to the people I suspect are monitoring Bill's activities) that the Iran War will not involve an attack from Israel on the Iranian nuclear sites. If this war event occurs, it will begin by an American air attack primarily using B2 stealth bombers from the island of Diego Garcia.

The fact that information has recently leaked to the press about the bunker buster bombs being sent by the US to Diego Garcia was enough to cause me some alarm.

The Iranian War must be avoided absolutely. Those who possess intense consciousness and effective power should exert themselves to help divert the world away from this timeline. Divine intervention should be requested and invoked to help us all.

I also wish to express my appreciation and applaud the efforts made recently by President Lula of Brazil to work towards this effort.

Best Regards to all,
    Merkhava

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my private exchanges with Bill Ryan over the years, I had made it a point that I do not advocate the Iran War. My purpose is to highlight and raise conscious awareness of movements on the ground that take the world closer to this timeline. This timeline must be avoided because the potential outcome is horrific.

I have always steadfastly held to the opinion when I've discussed this future event with Bill (and indirectly to the people I suspect are monitoring Bill's activities) that the Iran War will not involve an attack from Israel on the Iranian nuclear sites. If this war event occurs, it will begin by an American air attack primarily using B2 stealth bombers from the island of Diego Garcia.

The fact that information has recently leaked to the press about the bunker buster bombs being sent by the US to Diego Garcia was enough to cause me some alarm.

The Iranian War must be avoided absolutely. Those who possess intense consciousness and effective power should exert themselves to help divert the world away from this timeline. Divine intervention should be requested and invoked to help us all.

I also wish to express my appreciation and applaud the efforts made recently by President Lula of Brazil to work towards this effort.

Best Regards to all,
    Merkhava

9. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

The interesting thing about the so called 'bunker buster' bombs is that from what I have read, they can be a cover for the use of low yield nuclear bombs. In Afghanistan in 2002 such weapons were used on various mountain ranges thought to hold Taliban Militia. However, one analyst said that these bombs were actually not conventional but nuclear, having a yield of about 1/3 Hiroshima, or 5000 Tonnes of TNT.

LP
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

seko (1st January 2012)

11. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The area arround Garcia has been declared a maritime wildlife reserve:

http://www.zeenews.com/news615967.html

This might get used as an excuse to cordon the area off within a 320 km radius.

12. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Obama Limits When U.S. Would Use Nuclear Arms

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/world/06arms.html

But the president said in an interview that he was carving out an exception for “outliers like Iran and North Korea” that have violated or renounced the main treaty to halt nuclear proliferation.

13. Link to Post #12
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    Where did you hear that?
    Obama was in Russia last week under the guise of nuclear arms reduction between both nations . Do you really believe they would reduce those weapons with every thing thats going on ? That I feel is just the cover story so the real excuse for going there would not be questioned . America is trying to convince Russia and China to allow a nuclear strike on Iran it can not take place unless the UN security council OKs it all members of the council must be on board just one dissenting voice and it can not be done legitimately . So covert action must take place where better to hide the Bunker Busters than a wildlife preserve and all thats missing are Israeli planes or a ship coming in to get them . This is why America has MILITARY BASES SPREAD OUT ALL OVER THE WORLD to conduct covert operations on foreign soil and accomplish there objectives with out being noticed

14. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Infinity X2 MilkyWay Earth Canada Ont LOVE
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    It seems there are many utterly determined to see Iran engaged, or wait for Iran to make the tiniest mistake so they can all move in.
    The vultures are circling...
    Been this way for years!!!

BOMB BOMB BOMB
    BOMB BOMB IRAN

Do you think it has something to do with star gates?

I VOTE NO WAR!!!

15. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So JT? Your saying the war is immenent? I'm not that sure. Don't forget the French have been supplying nuclear expertise to Iran amongst other foriegn nations for years. France is the largest exporter of Nuclear Power generators for profit on the planet. It does'nt mean their an "accomplice" for nuclear proliferation..it means as a Nation,they make money in Nuclear Reactors.Been that way a while.
    Don't mix up profit for politicle "strategic alliance" according to who.(Changes weekly)
    Their just not on the radar in global Headlines... Thats by choice... LOL What else do you thing the French contribute right now to the Global Currency? Wine and Food? NOPE Nuclear Power and their good at at it my friend.

16. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One of the important future events in the Iran War timeline that I shared with Bill involved a US aircraft carrier. Because of a recent action taken by Iran, I have chosen to mention that detail now.

In the Iran War timeline, after the initial US air attack, Iran will take several military actions in retaliation. It will attack a US aircraft carrier battlegroup and will successfully engage and cripple the USS John C Stennis (CVN-74). The world media will report the event as the first ever battlefield defeat of a US nuclear super-carrier.

Iran gets fast sporting powerboat for arming with Russian torpedoes

http://www.debka.com/article/8698/

After laying hands on the record-breaking 61.5 mph speedboat, built for a British sporting adventurer, the Iranian navy plans to arm it with the reputedly fastest torpedo in the world, the Russian-designed Shkval (Squall), which moves at speeds of 360 kph. DEBKAfile's military sources report Tehran is aiming for a seaborne weapon able to sink a US carrier in the Persian Gulf.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

17. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkhava (here)
    One of the important future events in the Iran War timeline that I shared with Bill involved a US aircraft carrier. Because of a recent action taken by Iran, I have chosen to mention that detail now.
    Why have you chosen to disclose that detail now? Only because of recent events, or because the timeline has become more probable/very likely/certain?

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thats a very good question Bashi.
    TheTruth will set you free

19. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bashi... I chose to offer that detail as a sign post or a marker. And yes... we are now more probable as I showed with the news article to which I linked on the post concerning fast boats and high speed Russian torpedoes.

It is an explicit detail. The aircraft carrier's name has been revealed. If the specific aircraft carrier named is actually counter attacked and critically damaged by Iran after an American first strike air attack on their country, then it will indicate we are on the timeline that I'm warning against.

Currently the Stennis is in PIA on the West Coast. A PIA is a normally scheduled preventive maintenance and repair activity done on Navy ships at periodic intervals. The PIA will last several months.

The purpose of revealing the future is to create the potential to change it.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkhava For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (13th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Merk,
    will you be able to have an eye on the movements of the Stennis and post them here?

There had been a meeting in a hotel in a certain place in Nevada of two groups on the 28th march 2009. In that meeting a certain event, with a 0.118 probability to occur, was “celebrated” to have not occurred.
    Are you aware of that meeting?
    Have you been an attendee of that “dynamic” event?

22. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote The purpose of revealing the future is to create the potential to change it.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

or to mark it inevitable

i do not like the title of this thread

bacause of the message it carries...may stick into unconscious mind and help it happen...god forbid...in your place, i'd change it. ..
    Last edited by lightblue; 14th April 2010 at 10:21. Reason: addded 3rd line

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast