Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: Meet the new gold-backed world reserve currency

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    You are being gamed.

I could prove my statements, but ...
    As Paula would say --
    Paul, I'm not really "in the know" here on the forum, even though I've been around for a long while, so would you please clarify your statement above. I would like to know what you mean. Thanks,
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,837 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Paul, I'm not really "in the know" here on the forum, even though I've been around for a long while, so would you please clarify your statement above. I would like to know what you mean. Thanks,
    Even those "in the know" might be scratching their heads at that post of mine .

Basically, I was just kind of smiling cause I had a notion that Carmody might be responding to my first post on this thread, as he did.

But such expressions are not as typical for me, so it came out as a Paula wave (who does more commonly express such things.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

HORIZONS (8th July 2013), RunningDeer (8th July 2013), thunder24 (8th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Even those "in the know" might be scratching their heads at that post of mine .

Basically, I was just kind of smiling cause I had a notion that Carmody might be responding to my first post on this thread, as he did.

But such expressions are not as typical for me, so it came out as a Paula wave (who does more commonly express such things.)
    Appreciated.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th July 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Ultimately are on our way to evolving into a society with NO currency. Food water, and appreciation of others will be the only requirements for survival. the only question is, how long will it take to join the rest of the cosmos.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

genevieve (11th July 2013), RunningDeer (8th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Ultimately are on our way to evolving into a society with NO currency. Food water, and appreciation of others will be the only requirements for survival. the only question is, how long will it take to join the rest of the cosmos.
    What exactly do you base this idea on. Is it just your opinion, or do you have data on this, or is it a spiritual ideal you feel we are on a road towards? Thanks,

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

The number one concern of any Chinese government is keeping a billion peasants employed. This simple fact should never be under estimated. If China were to back their currency with gold the value of the Yuan would skyrocket thus putting much of China's export economy out of business. The result would be dramatically higher unemployment and social unrest. A situation that no Chinese government wants.

If China is hoarding gold my guess is that they are doing so for other purposes. Purposes that can only be speculated upon but likely involve an impending and unavoidable confrontation with the west.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (11th July 2013), HORIZONS (8th July 2013), seko (11th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

To make sure that the Elite keep control of money, the money supply, reserve currency, monetary standards... liquid material wealth, we just need to make sure that they either:
    a.) get to tell us which one of the commodities that they own should be the backing for "money"
    - or -
    b.) get to control creating it

Currently, "b" is true. The article by Walter Burien posted by HORIZONS indicates they have played that hand, and now wish to play both "a" and "b" simultaneously!

Money is a metaphor, whether paper or gold or silver or platinum or copper. (Gold and silver and platinum and even copper also have intrinsic value - they are pretty, shiny metal, good for jewelry and to conduct electricity. The one that has just the right properties for "free energy" devices is probably really the most valuable.)

In the book by Bill Still, No More National Debt, Bill expands on explaining why we do not want to back money with gold. Among the most potent reasons: the US government doesn't have any! Or almost none. (Probably true for most governments.) We know we want to take the power of creating money away from the international banking cartel, to "kill the Fed", and print our own metaphorical paper. Are we so stupid that we would "acquire", by debt, gold from some gold baron just to back our metaphoric paper money?

Let's jump ahead to the awesome future we forged for ourselves: something like The Reset Button has been wildly successful in many countries around the world, including the USA. The countries are now run by "ordinary citizens" rather than minions of international bankers and multinational corporations. But still, the Elite have stockpiled gold and the finest land, the cleanest aquifers - in fact they are so diversified that just about no matter what, they will be just fine. But, they did lose CONTROL! And they are pissed off, but level-headed. They are a patient lot, and a plan that takes decades to ripen is no big deal (again, they have wealth, so they can be quite comfortable as they lie in wait in the grass until they can regain power.)

How will they regain power? Well, they will be constantly picking at the locks imposed by the laws set down in The Reset Button transformation, constantly probing for weaknesses and Achilles heels to regain political control...but, they will still be in full control of the world's money until that issue is dealt with. Will the ordinary citizens be fools and allow the international bankers to retain control of money creation, monetary policy, inflation? Secondarily, will those same Elite be able to use the psychology that a heavy, shiny metal in a vault makes the metaphoric paper more real?

Many of us are familiar with the board game Monopoly (or other board games that use "play money." So, we make a decision we are going to play the game, and agree that the money is real... and we play. We conduct the entire game with paper money, metaphorical paper money, not only "as if" it is real, but that is IS real. So, it is real.

"Goldbugs" (people who believe that metaphorical paper money needs to be "backed" by a precious metal) will pontificate that money is not real unless backed by a commodity. However, virtually every person - including every goldbug - reading these words purchased their land, their home, their car, and their groceries with paper money that has no commodity backing it whatsoever. Federal Reserve notes, with no silver or gold backing. So, we know it CAN be done, and that is how it HAS been done when it suited the boys at the Federal Reserve.

So, now that we (the near-future we that have taken control over our own governance) are in control, will we be smart enough to BOTH say goodbye to allowing private banks to create and control our money AND say "no thanks!" to the notion that we have to acquire, on credit, a huge pile of gold to legitimize our dollars?

I say, "Adios, international banking cartel! Enjoy your bling!"

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 8th July 2013 at 03:38.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

DarMar (14th December 2013), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2013), HORIZONS (8th July 2013), MargueriteBee (8th July 2013), Prodigal Son (11th July 2013), seko (11th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Will the ordinary citizens be fools and allow the international bankers to retain control of money creation, monetary policy, inflation?
    Well, on Christmas Eve 1913, while most were at home with their families, congress passed the Federal Reserve Act, and Wilson signed it into law before the congress got back from Christmas. That's how they did it, by stealth.

Currency is not about being backed by commodities. That is just a side bar which is a distraction we focus on (as you have stated) . The real issue, is whether the currency which enters commerce has INTEREST attached to it which must be paid to a private cartel.

Lincoln's greenbacks did not carry usury, and neither did the currency which Kennedy was proposing with Executive order 11110. If currency does not carry the burden of interest, as long as the money supply increases relative to GDP, no inflation occurs and wealth and assets increase relative to the currency.

The problem with this, from the cartel's point of view, is all wealth does not flow upstream to them, but stays in the hands of those who produced it. True abundance cannot be allowed!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th July 2013), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2013), Fred Steeves (11th July 2013), HORIZONS (8th July 2013), Prodigal Son (11th July 2013), risveglio (8th July 2013), RUSirius (8th July 2013), seko (11th July 2013), Selene (10th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    What exactly do you base this idea on. Is it just your opinion, or do you have data on this, or is it a spiritual ideal you feel we are on a road towards? Thanks,
    It is my understanding that planet earth is the only planet that is a currency based society left anywhere. I believe this is information I read from Clifford Stones material. And I believe it. But it could also take thousands of more years(hence, the "ultimately". Hope not.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

HORIZONS (8th July 2013), RunningDeer (8th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

the new money system will be backed by spiritual powers ... if someone wants rain they will have to pay for it
    simple

jim

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

In other words, backed by the ability to contribute.

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    Perhaps this means that the bastards in power have perfected the alchemy of transmuting base metals into gold .
    Money useless gold useless well as paper weight perhaps

Only natural resources and human resources have value

Good thought Paul

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

jiminii (8th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

If gold can be transmuted from other elements then that would mean either the Sumerian tales of the Anunaki are false or they themselves had not figured that out yet. (And what's with the rockets? That's the best a space faring race could muster?)

Since all elements are composed of the same basic components there seems to be no reason why such transmutation could not work, if one knew the principle to apply.

Good old Carmody. Always throwing a wrench in the works. Now I got more to think about - again.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 11th July 2013 at 09:26.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Carmody (11th July 2013), DarMar (14th December 2013), seko (11th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Money is a medium of exchange, right? A way to measure the value of an apple against the value of an orange. It measures, in principle, the scarceness of a comodity or service. Also, money determines the worth of a person's work to society. In this way we can simply take an accounting of a person's net worth and come up with the value of that person's contribution to society. So a doctor is far more important than a drive through window attendant for Tim Horton's (Dunkin' Donuts, if American). In the same fashion the Timmy's employee is far more valuable than a derelict on skid row, who is far more valuable than an unfortunate digging through the garbage in Calcutta. That's what money is for, ultimately - to determine your status in the world. Also, it allows us to sleep well, with our bank accounts flush with cash, while thousands die that same night of starvation.

Advanced races must be far more responsible than that, one would hope. Somewhere along the line we must develop a comprehensive enough conscience to elevate the standard of living of all citizens of planet earth.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 11th July 2013 at 09:41.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

This subject is inextricably linked with our beingness, perceptions, fear frequency, holding this matrix in place. Every minute of energy we spend trying to stay one jump ahead of it/them thinking we are thinking is one less unit of energy/time lost to the small self of scarcity and loss. A form of projection, rather than acknowledging it inside us, we may be feeding it and becoming it.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Carmody (11th July 2013), genevieve (11th July 2013), seko (11th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

You are being gamed.

I could prove my statements, but in the act of doing so, I'd be stepping *hard* on the balls of a $100 trillion machine/group. I might not make it through the week.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Actually, I have proven my statements on this forum. Over and over again. Apparently very few know ho to listen.

And when someone listens, all I get from it, is a visit -- from the people who were listening.

**** me.
    Oddly enough, the US navy releases the patent proofs, on the same day I posted this.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Shannow (12th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #37
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Selling of Gold bullion and coins by banks is already banned now Reserve Bank of India banned the selling of gold billions by jwellers for next six months.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/0...96907I20130710
    Traders mull six-month ban on sales of gold coins, bars

(Reuters) - Jewellers could continue a voluntary ban on sales of gold coins and bars for six months, in support of the government's efforts to curb imports, a trade body said in a statement on Wednesday.

The All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation, which has more than 40,000 members, added that over 65 percent of jewellers had agreed to the ban on sales of bars and coins, which account for about 35 percent of total business.

"The jewellery community is one in supporting the country in times of crisis. We are happy to help with this voluntary action," Haresh Soni, chairman of the federation, said in the statement.

(Timeline: India’s love for gold and government’s efforts to curb it http://blogs.reuters.com/india/2013/...it-a-timeline/)

The trade body had appealed to jewellers to stop sales of coins and bars in late June.

India's current account deficit swelled to a record 4.8 percent of gross domestic product in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013, and gold is the second-largest item in the iport bill.

The government has hiked import duty to 8 percent and the central bank has tightened availability of supplies in an effort to rein in imports, which hit a record 162 tonnes in May.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

fifi (12th July 2013), gigha (12th July 2013), HORIZONS (12th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,837 times in 21,553 posts

Making gold is a gentle walk in the park. There is no gold supply issue.
    Joseph P. Farrell speaks to these same issues, in the last five minutes (starting at 11:26) of his latest News and Views from the Nefarium (July 18, 2013).

Joseph speculates that the amount of above ground gold in the world is obfuscated for four reasons:
    1. Central banks lie about their gold holdings, as usual.
    2. Some dark operatives in the US took much gold from Japan and Germany, after World War II.
    3. Whatever gold the elite have has been rehypothicated many times over, further confusing the numbers.
    4. Alchemy - cold fusion, as lattice system nuclear reactions, can form gold from base metals.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

kanishk (22nd July 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:49.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2